unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby zanderism » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:54 pm

nnnnnnnnow hang on. you're highkey cookin (pun unintended) but it vastly depends -- how long are you melting that ice cream? cause to make stuff with it slightly heating it to melt is one thing but... slippery slope. half agree.

not enough people play the guitalele!! guitar strings are harder on the fingers and ukulele strings are often softer and while i feel the ukulele is easier to play mechanically or technically, it just isn't the same. get a guitalele though... best of both worlds!! AND the sounds you get from a guitalele are SO soothing!!
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:22 pm

i'll have to agree with you since i've literally never heard of a guitalele until now lol

tofu doesn't need to be marinated/seasoned in order to be good, its tasty entirely on its own

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:49 pm

ya honestly some food just doesnt need spices. i dont get the obsession with name calling other peoples culture for not eating spices. i enjoy both

Fahrenheit > Celsius, coming from a European

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
«take us now»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:06 pm

I am wholly indifferent, I can use both. lol

This is my personal agenda, but, hyenas need more positive representation. They are really intelligent, capable hunters (they have a better success rate than lions when it comes to hunting), with a a bad rap. Plus they are just freakin' cute.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:42 pm

generally agreed, although i think carnivore animals are super overrated as a whole.

swimming in pools or the sea > swimming in lakes and ponds
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:00 am

im perfectly split here 😂
Like , im obsessed with swimming, i do it almost daily and i think all bodies of water you can swim in are valid but ....inland water/freshwater swimming got NOTHING on swimming in the sea for me , there's just nothing that can compare. So i fully agree with you that swimming in the sea >>>>>>swimming in lakes and ponds.
However, pools are like, my least favorite thing to swim in , they feel a bit like a sad substitute for me , I'll take it if nothing else is available but artificial swimming opportunities will never be even remotely as enjoyable to me as swimming in nature , so I'd definitely rank lakes and ponds over them .

Living alone is the only way to go for me .
No matter how much i love my friends, partner or fam id still would not want to live in the same flat with them and especially not somewhere without everyone having a separate room just for themselves.
Its eventually different if its about a huge house with different floors where anyone has their own floor and just shares the basement and living room or sth , although I'd still be unsure.
This isn't about sharing spaces for money reasons btw , this is about most of my people living together with either their partner or bestie in the same flat/house because they WANT to, most of them not needing separate personal rooms - they just have a shared bedroom, living room etc. I absolutely respect that, you do you, but the thought of not having my personal space is utterly nightmarish to me.
𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 am

disagree I am very much a community loving animal. I need my people around me to stay sane. literally. like I deal with paranoia and stuff and having other people around helps me a lot mentally. currently roommates with my brother and our apartment is cozy to me

tweened animation is not any less praiseworthy than frame-by-frame animation. I personally dont like tweening when it's the only style used, but it still takes a lot of work, and I see people discrediting it all the time which is sad
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:43 am

tweening is absolutely valid but each animator has their own specific style. i agree with you 100%! some of the best animation ive seen in modern eras are frame by frame and while some tween frames are hilarious to look back on especially in older cartoons or in anime, tweening isn't completely necessary all the time. (i used to animate for a little bit, and tweening is so hard to get right too)

i love fishing!! i prefer catch and release bc i dont like to eat fish most of the time, but it's so relaxing and i enjoy looking at all the pretty fish my local ponds and rivers have to offer. and the scenery around where i live is SO pretty especially during the spring and fall weather. fishing in solitude is a 10/10 experience.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:15 pm

hard disagree. I used to like it, but eventually i felt so bad to see the fish struggle, knowing they were going to die, fighting for their life, i really started to hate it. I also had really bad experiences when some teen boys gave a still live fish to me and i cried to my mom in the car because it was still alive and made her drive back to the lake. I put it back in the water, but it already died. I felt horrible i couldn't save it's life. My mom wanted to cook it, but i wouldn't let her and we buried it in the backyard. Thats when i really hated it and never did it again. i rather just lay near a lake or pond and watch the ducks.

british accents are really overrated. They arent bad or anything, but they arent hot either, theyre just voices in a british accent.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:35 am

i mean agree its just an accent but i understand why on like a sociological(?) level why americans specifically are attracted to an RP british accent because it symbolises poshness and this like fancy foreign culture that americans dont have access to etc

i think everyone should know basic sewing and mending skills so they can tailor their clothes and fix up clothing that have holes in them instead of throwing things away
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me