for any questions about the game, please
contact me over pm!
─── OF GRIFFINS───

[ fanclubcachow to playgriffin mythology ]

──────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxx
RULES
xxxxxxxxxxx
    1 → Follow all the Chicken Smoothie/Tess rules.
    2 → Be respectful to other players while posting here please.
    3 → Post your questions/OOC here instead of the main thread:
    otherwise it spams up the main thread
    4 → Respect the mods and their choices
    5 → Only post here if you have a clan and are part of the game
    6 → No spamming or double posting on this thread, please.
    7 → Do not remake this thread, I will remake it at 850-900 pages
    8 → Keep everything here PG-13, no vulgar language or anything as such
    9 → Do not under any circumstances try to copy or make a game like
    this. please contact katrione if you want to make your own game.
    10 → Do not requote your post unless it has been
    skipped over by a mod. It gets annoying and clutters the thread.
    11 → Please use proper grammer etc.!
    12 → Do not mini mod unless you are me or a mod
    13 → No begging for new griffs/herbs/prey, etc
    have fun! pm me any questions or go to the fanclub and ask!

──────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxx
Leader: [ Owner ]
imperials | myth of fallen souls

Deputies: [ Co-Owner ]
username | myth
Warriors: [ Mods ]
username | myth
username | myth
username | myth
username | myth
Last edited by imperials on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ How To Play

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 am

──────────────────────
below you will find the instructions on how to play CAMOG! please read
through everything carefully as instructions on how to play may change
over time. this game is much like the cac game but there are some new
features that i have added into the game so read thoroughly!! thank you!

Please note that all birthing, herb finding, requesting of stuff from your ancestors, finding a threat on patrol,
etc etc is done by doing "rolls". a more detailed and specific description of rolls can be found [url]here[/url].

Starting Off

If it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your myth. You can describe things like your myth's name, nature, reputation, territory and griffins' personalities are good [ also please specify if your griffins will have wings or wont have wings ]. These will help us to choose your first griffin! [ i would like to note that as griffins are not real creatures, we are taking it upon ourselves to make each and every griffin with this generator. so if you don't like technicolor, etc, please let us know so we don't give you a pink or light green griffin! ] after you post your new myth, i, myself, will quote it with your first griffin for you to start up your myth!

** note that you can name your myth anything, some example of myth names that you can make are - myth of the fallen warriors, clan of the ocean wings, gemstone pride, etc [ griffin 'groups' can be called - clans, prides, myths,
    warriors, or really anything! ie: your griffin groups name could be The Dark Knights and that's completely fine!

Getting More Griffins

Your myth will start off small and you will have to build up it's population. You have three options for finding griffins: finding griffins on boarder patrols, sending your leader to "moonpool" or some other sacrilegious place for your myth. You are only able to send your leader to the "Moonpool" once a week and they can ask "the stars" or whatever your name is for your ancestors for a new griffin; you can ask for a specific ranked griffin or we will give you one at random. You will be able to pick their name, gender and age as well.
    ** when asking for a queen, you cannot request how long until they are due or how many cubs.

Every once and while also, there will be raffles or giveaways posted on the fanclub for you to get griffins with specialized powers. [ ie: griffins who when sent out on patrol, will be able to find x2 more herbs or a queen who boosts the affect of cubs being able to survive at birth ]

Patrols

You are able to send up to 6 griffins out on a patrol at one time. In one post, you are only able to send out two hunting patrols and two border patrols and 1 herb patrol. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, you can chase off a threat or follow the scent of a threat, you can find a new griffin at the border (however the further along your clan gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find warriors and apprentices but you will sometimes find kits at the border if you have queens available, or you can also specifically go out and hunt for new griffins to invite into your myth.

New Ranks

Whenever you have a griffin old enough to move onto the next rank [ 6 moons - cub to apprentice, 12-16 moons- apprentice to warrior ] to change a cat to a new rank, you can send your leader to your "moonpool" and ask your ancestors to give your griffin a new name and rank. If you want a specific name for your apprentice when they become a warrior, you will need to include that name in the post or I will choose one for you. You must also do this when promoting a cat to deputy, or retiring a cat to become an elder.
    ** names and ranks do not have to be changed this way though, this is just something that you can do if you would like to, otherwise a basic ceremony can be fine / if a griffin chooses to change their name from their old rouge name to their new name / if a griffin gets exiled / etc etc

Healing / Herbs

When you find your shaman [ aka medicine griffin ], you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage. When you send your shaman out to find herbs, you can only find 2 every patrol the shaman takes to find herbs. Once your shaman gets an apprentice, you will be able to find 3 on one patrol [ only if they both go out ]. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured cats or birthing queens.

Every week [ in real time ] you are able to send your shaman [ and / or your shaman apprentice ] to your "moonpool" and request for two specific herbs.

[ there is a 75% chance that you will get these herbs and a 25% chance you will not ]

Mentors/Training

You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain apprentice. Before your apprentice is allowed to become a warrior, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 moons old. Your apprentice learns a new 'move' during each training session. [ ie: hunting, fishing, fighting, etc ] You can send your shaman and shaman apprentice to train with the warrior apprentices but it isn't a requirement for them but for a shaman apprentice to become a full shaman, they must be at least 20 moons and have trained in the art of herbs for at least 4 sessions and gone on herb finding patrols at least for 1 session.

Aging/Death

You must age your griffins up 1 moon every post that you post. If in one post, you had an apprentice who was 8 moons, then in the next post you would make that apprentice would be 9 moons. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your griffin/s to die; being born stillborn, old age, being mortally wounded by a dangerous animal/another griffins/accident, queens can die having kits, and not having your injuries treated within 3 posts of them getting injured and/or sick.

Alliances

If you meet a neighboring myth while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally myths usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally myths if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. You can also trade griffins with an ally myth, but this can only happen at a gathering. If your myth is under attack by an enemy myth, your ally myth can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy myth isn't their ally as well. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your griffins dying or being captured.
    If you meet a neighboring myth while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy myths usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal kits, apprentices, elders and herbs while raiding enemy myth camps. You need 4 griffins to do this and the only way the myth can get these back is if they attack the myth back. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be griffins injured, captured or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy myth during a gathering.

Gatherings
Next Gathering:

[center]to be decided

Gatherings happen once every 2 weeks in normal time, and usually starting on Fridays (Some days are put earlier/later because of holidays). The gatherings last three days (Friday-Sunday). At a gathering, you can choose your leader, deputy and shaman (apprentice) along with six others to attend and your leader or deputy will share news to the rest of the clans. It is here that fights, friendships and romances can blossom so it is a good event to make sure and attend. It is here battles can be arranged and griffins can be swapped. Myths can also form alliances and rivalries here. You can do this by getting the leaders to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!

Next Medicine Cat Gathering:
to be decided

The Shaman Gathering happens every other week. The gathering of the myths will be one week, then the shamans will gather at the Moonpool the next week. This is very similar to a normal gathering, except there isn't as much tension. The shamans will talk with each other about things that are going on in their Myth at the moment and will make arrangements to trade herbs if needed.

Becoming Mates/Having Cubs

Without cubs, your myth would struggle to thrive. To have two griffins become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In my post or your mods posts, we will time skip to the female finding out she's expecting cubs then you will have to wait two moons (2 posts). If you wish for the female to not have her cubs yet, make sure to tell me. If you want a female to have another litter, say so in your post as well. A female griffin will be able to give birth to 1-3 cubs. on very rare occasions, you could get 4-5.

Forbidden Romances

Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a shaman, or a griffin from another clan [ extra forbidden if its a shaman from another clan ;> ). griffins can form romances with other griffins from both ally and enemy clans and can sneak out of camp to meet them and bond at gatherings. However, if the relationship results in cubs, they will have to find a griffin willing enough to cover up as their father. It can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the cubs to be given to the parent of the other myth. It is extremely rare, but some griffins may find out that the cubs are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or cubs could be exiled from the clan.

Prey

Every post, your Myth will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven Myth members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more griffins, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of griffins you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 griffins; for every 2 griffins on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; deer, hawks, mice, fish, rabbits and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your Myths territory but don't make it a type of prey that Myth griffins wouldn't normally eat [ ie: garbage or something ]. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your Myth will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your Myth will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a griffin in your Myth will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 griffin will die until you catch enough prey.
[ all pieces of prey are two servings each! // larger prey like deer are 3 servings each but are rarer to catch ]

0-6 griffins; 2 servings
7-13 griffins; 3 servings
14-20 griffins; 4 servings
21-27 griffins; 5 servings
28-34 griffins; 6 servings
35-41 griffins; 7 servings
42-48 griffins; 8 servings
49-55 griffins; 9 servings
56-62 griffins; 10 servings
63-69 griffins; 11 servings
70-76 griffins; 12 servings
etc..

Omens and Prophecies

If you are struggling with trying to come up with an omen or prophecy, you can ask you mod or myself to help you. you can do this by sending your leader griffin or shaman or shaman apprentice [ or if you have a protagonist-like griffin you'd like to use ] and send them to your "moonpool" and have them ask you ancestors for a sign [ and then in your post, please specify if you are asking for a omen or prophecy ] [ the way an omen is given, is say you ask for an omen, when we respond to your post, you mod or I will respond with " an omen has been granted, in _ turns, your omen will show. and then in those two terms, we will provide you with some sort of good or bad omen ]. if you are asking for a prophecy, you can specify if you would like to hear the prophecy now or in a later post, if in a later post, we will follow up with " a prophecy has been granted, in _ turns, your omen will show " and then in however many posts, your mod or I will provide with a prophecy for your clan. if you'd like a specific based-prophecy or omen, you can ask for that but it must be general [ ie: i would like a prophecy that deals with natural disaster ] the prophecies will be vague but you can inter prate them as you please, if you don't want to though, you can ask us to come up with an explanation for our prophecies / omens and we will do so for you.!

──────────────────────

Seasons
    Each season will last two weeks, each season having one gathering. After the gathering ends, a new season will start, going in order from Leafbare to Leaf-Fall. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.

Leafbare

The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same griffin out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your griffin catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new griffins at boarder patrols and are more likely to find predators looking for food.

Newleaf

The Season of Spring. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or cubs dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and cubcough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding depending on where you live. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new griffins is very high.

Greenleaf

The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into humans and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Myth will still receive new griffins but not as much as you would in Newleaf.

Leaf-Fall

The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. This is also the time of when hunting is prominent. keep a lookout for hunters so your griffins don't get shot. it is most advised to keep near the camp around this time of year and guard patrols should be kept our regularly to keep the camp safe from hunters.
──────────────────────

Posting Format
please use the form below while posting! you may do whatever you like to the form, make it look better, code is nicer, etc etc but please make sure you keep all the main general information ^^! also when posting, please below your paragraph, make sure you post what your myth was doing for today, a good example of this can be found here and under the small heading of " daily board "

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Myths Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Cats:[/b] Here
[b]Next "Moonpool" Visit:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your cats are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Leader:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[b]Deputy:[/b]

[b]Shaman:[/b]

[b]Shaman Apprentice:[/b]

[b]Warriors:[/b]

[b]Apprentices:[/b]

[b]Queens:[/b]

[b]Cubs:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Myths:[/b]
Myth Name | Username
Myth Name | Username

[b]Enemy Myths[/b]
Myth Name | Username
Myth Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Myth Name | Username
East | Myth Name | Username
South | Myth Name | Username
West | Myth Name | Username

[b]Medicine Store[/b]
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Griffins:[/b]
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family / Relationships:[/b]
Name and Name | Cubs
Name and Name | Cubs[/size][/list][/left][/center]
Last edited by imperials on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ Myths

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 am

IMPERIALS
myth of fallen souls

────────────
myth of forgotten shadows | ~Glaceon~
knights of ren | starkiller
myth of hidden feathers | surrounded by idiots
myth of dappled leaves | skywalker,
Last edited by imperials on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 am

reserved
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ Create A Myth → of Griffins // NOW OPEN!

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:27 am

posting is now open!!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ Myth Of Fallen Souls

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:30 am

reserved for when i finally post my myth ;;>
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▷ Create A Myth → of Griffins // v.1

Postby cloudy days » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 am

Myth of Forgotten Shadows

A myth of hidden secrets and lies, the Myth of Forgotten Shadows bows down to their darker ancestors who have done devious deeds and joined the shadows most Griffin's cower from in terror. These griffins prefer to do deeds by the light of the moon or by no light at all and will not think twice about stealing from others. All of the members are equally as murderous as their ancestors and going to the worshipped stars of the "weaklings" is considered the worst kind of betrayal. The feathers of these griffins are dark like their hearts and souls. Although they work alone it is time for a leader with the most evil of hearts to arise and take the throne.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneeeeee :) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 am

from the darkness, one will rise.
    they were dark shadows, timeless. their long bodies menacing, their gazes hard like cold stone, trapping, suffocating. claws flashed through the darkness which enveloped them like a heavy mist, long and sharp like thorns. they were powerful, they were vicious, and they were the feared guardians of the land of alteraa, the region of warmth.
    xx.the guardians, the knights of ren install fear in the heart and mind of the enemy when the name is spoke through trembling lips before death descends upon them with flashing claws and bloodthirsty screams. often, they are referred to as night howlers when foreigners step foot upon the land, unknowing of what lurks high up in the trees, planning, waiting.

xx.they are the protectors. the guardians of alteraa.

xx.dark colors flash between the foliage. black, shades of brown and grey, the occasional white though is rare, giving a shield by blending into the foliage. many are battle-scarred from wars, not one of them lost. some say they are invincible, inhuman, aliens. but breath stirs in their lungs, sharp ears can hear the smallest of sounds from the heartbeat of a mouse, and although all are nimble and quick they posses nothing but sharp wit, viciousness, and intelligence.

xx.darkness is encouraged, and they thrive and feed on the essence that turns their hearts black and whips them into able-bodied soldiers and tacticians. within moments of joining the group of militaristic, strict warriors you are reconditioned to their ways, their customs and how they fight. a family, a brotherhood and sisterhood, bound tight and fast with loyalty. always watching each other’s backs they will never relent.
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ CAMOG Responses

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:41 am

xxxxxWEATHER.

Newleaf ▷ The winter months have finally drawn an end and the air has started to heat up. There is an abundance of prey and herbs are easier to find. Humans are starting to be spotted more and more and their dogs have been sighted much more frequently now. There are many more rouges, loners, and abandons [ kitty-pets ] around near boarders.

next replies ▷ January 23

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ myth of forgotten shadows ] [ knights of ren ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

~Glaceon~ wrote:

A myth of hidden secrets and lies, the Myth of Forgotten Shadows bows down to their darker ancestors who have done devious deeds and joined the shadows most Griffin's cower from in terror. These griffins prefer to do deeds by the light of the moon or by no light at all and will not think twice about stealing from others. All of the members are equally as murderous as their ancestors and going to the worshipped stars of the "weaklings" is considered the worst kind of betrayal. The feathers of these griffins are dark like their hearts and souls. Although they work alone it is time for a leader with the most evil of hearts to arise and take the throne.

[ Myth of Forgotten Shadows has been founded ! ]
[ imperials will be your mod ]

starkiller. wrote:Image
    from the darkness, one will rise.
    they were dark shadows, timeless. their long bodies menacing, their gazes hard like cold stone, trapping, suffocating. claws flashed through the darkness which enveloped them like a heavy mist, long and sharp like thorns. they were powerful, they were vicious, and they were the feared guardians of the land of alteraa, the region of warmth.
    xx.the guardians, the knights of ren install fear in the heart and mind of the enemy when the name is spoke through trembling lips before death descends upon them with flashing claws and bloodthirsty screams. often, they are referred to as night howlers when foreigners step foot upon the land, unknowing of what lurks high up in the trees, planning, waiting.

xx.they are the protectors. the guardians of alteraa.

xx.dark colors flash between the foliage. black, shades of brown and grey, the occasional white though is rare, giving a shield by blending into the foliage. many are battle-scarred from wars, not one of them lost. some say they are invincible, inhuman, aliens. but breath stirs in their lungs, sharp ears can hear the smallest of sounds from the heartbeat of a mouse, and although all are nimble and quick they posses nothing but sharp wit, viciousness, and intelligence.

xx.darkness is encouraged, and they thrive and feed on the essence that turns their hearts black and whips them into able-bodied soldiers and tacticians. within moments of joining the group of militaristic, strict warriors you are reconditioned to their ways, their customs and how they fight. a family, a brotherhood and sisterhood, bound tight and fast with loyalty. always watching each other’s backs they will never relent.

[ Knights Of Ren have been founded ! ]
[ imperials will be your mod ]
Last edited by imperials on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:23 am

Number of Griffins: 1
Next Ancestors Visit: Now

Talon lightly lowered her beak to the ground. This dump of mountains had nothing much to offer other than small caves where light streamed in. With a piercing cry of courage, she swooped to a lower peak, eyes narrowed to find something suitable for her needs.

A sacrifice would be needed to grant her a place for survival from the powerless, gawping ones of below. With a flick of her majestic wings she descended from her high peak and brandished her sharp talons, plucking a twittering bird from a high pine tree and ending it's life quickly. Showing no mercy, Talon flung it to the ground. A cruel smile etched across her beak, her startlingly green narrowed eyes bright with her love of evil. That would be the sacrifice to the shadows today in return for a place to make her dwelling. But if she was to have power in her army she needed griffins to hunt and fight for their place by her side.

Picking up speed the sly griffin allowed herself to swoop until her pads skimmed the mountain surface under the light of the moon. With a challenging glare, Talon padded across the rough surface where the forest of pines grew. A little opening was peeking through the trees, barely visible. In the moonlight it was bathed in a soft glow. A larger entrance surrounded by ivy lay above, moonlight glistening from there. The trickle of water told Talon a small, tumbling stream formed a pool by the hole in the cave, and further casades of water showed it reached into the cold dwelling. "A place of home." she thought to herself with a smirk. "One more step and this forest will have a new ruler." she paused, taking a deep inbreath. "I am Talon, your new leader! Darkness, hear my caw for an accomplice on this quest."

Talon hunts and patrols]
[Talon asks the dark ancestors for an accomplice]

Boss:
          Talon the Shadow Master
          40 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Surgeon:

Surgeon Apprentice:

War Admiral:

Hunting Admiral:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url

Accomplices:

Trainees:

Nurse:

Queens:

Young Talons:

Scarred Ones:
    Ally Myths:
    Myth Name | Username
    Myth Name | Username

Enemy Myths
    Myth Name | Username
    Myth Name | Username

Borders
    North | Myth Name | Username
    East | Myth Name | Username
    South | Myth Name | Username
    West | Myth Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rats | x0 | 1 servings
    Bats | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 3 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Griffins:
    Name | Cause of Death
    Name | Cause of Death

Family / Relationships:
    Name and Name | Cubs
    Name and Name | Cubs
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me