Dress up contest!!!(prize)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Dress up contest!!!(prize)

Postby LazyRainwing » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:23 am

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:Hey everyone! I am having a dress up contest were you can show your dressed up pet on this post for a chance to win some pets!! :D

How the game works. To enter just bump this post with your pet dressed up to the theme I provide. On the 29h (sunday) i will pick three people who will win and gift them a pet (somtimes a rare) and you can only enter once per theme.

Please do not post mark, res, or bookmark!!!

THE THEME IS: A book character
Dress up your pet to look like a book character and please give the name of the character and book
and if you want you can give can explain the book a little, if you want to. :mrgreen:

If you have questions please pm me!!!

Have fun!!!!!!:D
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:10 am

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:Hey everyone! I am having a dress up contest were you can show your dressed up pet on this post for a chance to win some pets!! :D

How the game works. To enter just bump this post with your pet dressed up to the theme I provide. On the 29h (sunday) i will pick three people who will win and gift them a pet (somtimes a rare) and you can only enter once per theme.

Dress up your pet to look like a book character and please give the name of the character and book
and if you want you can give can explain the book a little, if you want to. :mrgreen:

LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:20 pm

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:

LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:18 am

LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:04 pm

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:

I'll prolly change the date to like next Saturday maybe
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SinD » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
( I was going for the mad hatter for alice in wonderland 🙁 🙁 🙁 )

I would like to enter this pet please!
Last edited by SinD on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! My name is Cindy~you can call me Sin if you want.
Well, I love cupcakes, and the color pink <3
I own the adoptables Moon Squids
also thanks to peaxhy, kawaiiboba, &
CowChimp for being so amazing friends
SinD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Finally the pet that i wanted to use grew up, lol! So here's my entry.

I have always been into Dr. Seuss books, they were a huge part of my early childhood. So this dress up is based on the Dr. Suess book: "One fish Two fish Red fish Blue fish". My pet is playing the part of the Blue fish, lol. :)

Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:49 pm

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:

We have 2 entrys!!! I might move the end date tho later in the week
LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:28 am

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:
fuzzyaleah12 wrote:

LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyRainwing » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:42 am

fuzzyaleah12 wrote:
fuzzyaleah12 wrote:

LazyRainwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me