Create A Flight {V.1}

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Flight {V.1}

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

disclaimer: this original idea was by Katrione, hers being called Create A Clan be sure to check it out
Parrots used to fly through the rain forests, chirping tunes as they watched over their flocks, till two-legs placed them into cages, turning them into nothing more than two-leg pets, the stars were very disappointed in them, but soon new parrots came into different parts of the wild, which was thought to be impossible, but now the macaws are in a competition to who is the better flock... each flock having only 1 of those 2 species, but which Flock will bring peace between the 2, will it be yours?

R U L E S

1. All Chicken Smoothie rules apply
2. I have gotten permission from Katrione, if you have any further questions about this spin-off, or anything else, PM me.
3. proper grammar please, its fine if you cant spell one word.. but don't say LOL or OMG or ur please.
4. the thread will be remade at 900 pages
5. No harassing other players please.. if your having issues with a player please message me or a mod.
6. no begging, you get what you get, its me and mods choice of what you get, unless its an alley.. still don't beg
7. do not mini-mod please, if you give someone something without being a mod, this will not count.
8. 3 warnings is a strike, 3 strikes is a 1 month ban, 1 more strike after that is a perm ban
9. my word is law
10. have fun! if any questions or problems occur ask me or the mods
11. you are allowed to call the stars and banished whatever you want, but the canon names are Star-Wings and Shadowed Jungle

STAR-WINGS

Lead-Chirp (owner)
_Ravenfeather_ I flock name

Assistant-Wing (Co-Owner)
username I flock name
Sharp Talons (Mods)
Nightwolf950 I Singing Wings
Students (Mini-Mods)
SHADOWED JUNGLE

Sharp Talons (Banned)
None, let's hope it stays this way!
username I type of ban
Students (Strikes)
None, let's hope it stays this way!
username I number o' strikes
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Flock {V.1}Work In Progress

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Starting Off
If it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your clan. You can describe things like your clan's name, nature, reputation, territory and cat's personalities are good, as well as whether the flock is a macaw flock, or parrot flock. These things help us decide on what your first bird, the leader will look like! We will quote your post with a picture of your first cat and they will be the cat who is the foundation of your clan. You can decide on things like the leader's name, age and gender.

Getting More Birds
Your clan will start off small and you will have to build up it's population. You have two options for finding cat: patrols and sending your leader to the Moonpool. You are only able to send your leader to the Moonpool once a week and they can ask StarClan for a new cat; you can ask for a specific ranked cat or we will give you one at random. You will be able to pick their name, gender and age as well.

Patrols
You are able to send up to 6 cats out on a patrol at one time. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your clan safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your clan safe for 12 hours; you can find a new cat at the border (however the further along your clan gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find warriors and apprentices but you will sometimes find kits at the border if you have queens available; and you can find a leader of a rival clan that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even decide on becoming enemies.

Ranking Up
Whenever you have a cat old enough to move onto the next rank (6 moons- kit to apprentice, 12-16 moons- apprentice to warrior) you can send your leader to the moonpool to tell Starclan of your decision to do a ceremony. If you want a specific name for your apprentice when they become a warrior, you will need to include that name in the post or I will choose one for you. You must also do this when promoting a cat to deputy, or retiring a cat to become an elder.

Herbs and Healing
When you find your medicine cat, you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage. When you send your medicine cat out to find herbs, you can only find 2 every patrol the medicine cat takes to find herbs. Once your medicine cat gets an apprentice, you will be able to find 3 on one patrol. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured cats

Mentors/Training
You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain apprentice. Before your apprentice is allowed to become a warrior, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 moons old. Your apprentice learns a new 'move' during each training session. You can send your medicine cat to train with the warrior apprentices but it isn't a requirement for them.
Aging/Death
You must age your cats up 1 moon every post that you post. If in one post, you had an apprentice who was 8 moons, then in the next post you would make that apprentice would be 9 moons. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your cat to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another cat, queens can die having kits, and not having your injuries treated within 2 days of them getting injured and/or sick.
Alliances
If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally clans usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally clan if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. You can also trade cats with an ally clan, but this can only happen at a gathering. If your clan is under attack by an enemy clan, your ally clan can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy clan isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your cats dying or being captured.
If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy clans usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal kits, apprentices, elders and herbs while raiding enemy clan camp. You need 4 cats to do this and the only way the clan can get these back is if they attack the clan. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be cats injured, captured or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy clan during a gathering.

Gatherings
Gatherings Next Gathering: Unknown
Gatherings happen once every 2 weeks, usually on Saturdays (Some days are put earlier/later because of holidays). At a gathering, you can choose your leader, deputy and medicine cat (apprentice) along with six others to attend and your leader or deputy will share news to the rest of the clans. It is here that fights, friendships and romances can blossom so it is a good event to make sure and attend. It is here battles can be arranged and cats can be swapped. Clans can also form alliances and rivalries here. You can do this by getting the leaders to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!
Next Medicine Cat Gathering: Unknown
The Medicine Cat Gathering happens every other week. The gathering of the clans will be one week, then the medicine cats will gather at the Moonpool the next week. This is very similar to a normal gathering, except there isn't as much tension. The medicine cats will talk with each other about things that are going on in their Clan at the moment and will make arrangements to trade herbs if needed.

Becoming Mates/Having Chicks
Without kits, your clan would struggle to thrive. To have two cats to become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In my post, I will time skip to the she-cat finding out she's expecting kits then you will have to wait two moons (2 posts). If you wish for the she-cat to not have her kits yet, make sure to tell me. If you want a she-cat to have another litter, say so in your post as well.

Forbidden Romances
Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a medicine cat, or a cat from another clan. Cats can form romances with cats from both ally and enemy clans and can sneak out of camp to meet them and bond at gatherings. However, if the relationship results in kits, they will have to find a cat willing enough to cover up as their father. It can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the kits to be given to the parent of the other clan. It is extremely rare, but some cats may find out that the kits are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or kits could be exiled from the clan.

Food
This section is relatively new and wasn't used on the past two versions but it was talked about shortly before the second version ended. Every post, your Clan will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven Clan members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more cats, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of cats you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 cats; for every 2 cats on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, fish, rabbits and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your Clans territory but don't make it a type of prey that Clan cats wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your clan will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your Clan will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a cat

Food Servings
Parrots Food
Seeds- 1 serving
Fruits- 2 servings
Tree Seeds-2 servings
Nectar-2 servings
Pollen-1 Serving
Nuts-3 Servings

Macaw's Food
Seeds- 1 Serving
Fruits- 2 Servings
Nuts-3 Servings
Vegetables-3 Servings
Nuts- 3 Servings
Tree Seeds-2 Servings
-0-6 birds; 2 servings
7-13 birds; 3 servings
14-20 birds; 4 servings
21-27 birds; 5 servings
28-34 birds; 6 servings
35-41 birds; 7 servings
42-48 birds servings
49-55 birds; 9 servings
56-62 birds; 10 servings
63-69 birds; 11 servings
70-76 birds; 12 servings

Seasons Each season will last two weeks, each season having one gathering. After the gathering ends, a new season will start, going in order from Leafbare to Leaf-Fall. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.
Leafbare- The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.
Newleaf- The Season of Spring. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new cats is very high.
Greenleaf- The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.
Leaf-Fall- The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Flock's Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Birds:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your birds are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Lead-Chirp:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[b]Assistant-Wing:[/b]

[b]Healer:[/b]

[b]Sharp-Talons:[/b]

[b]Students:[/b]

[b]Mothers:[/b]

[b]Chicks:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Clans:[/b]
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

[b]Enemy Clans[/b]
Clan Flock | Username
Clan Flock | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Flock Name | Username
East | Flock Name | Username
South | Flock Name | Username
West | Flock Name | Username

[b]Medicine Store[/b]
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

[b]Food Pile:[/b]
Food | x0 | 0 servings
Food | x0 | 0 servings
Food | x0 | 0 servings
Food | x0 | 0 servings
Food | x0 | 0 servings
Food | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Student | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Birds:[/b]
Birds Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Chicks
Name and Name | Chicks[/size][/list][/left][/center]

FLOCKS
_Ravenfeather_

The Flock Of Scarlet Dawn
The Singing Wings
Nightwolf950
Last edited by scarecrowz on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Flock {V.1}

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:16 am

The Singing Winds are a peaceful flock.
They make their home by a beautiful lake surrounded by a forest and mountain.
Home
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:49 am

NightWolf950 wrote:

The Singing Winds are a peaceful flock.
They make their home by a beautiful lake surrounded by a forest and mountain.
Home

A parrot tired from traveling flies onto the mountain to rest.. it starts to mark a bit of its territory around the mountains, deciding this would be their flock's territory. The Singing Winds has been found!

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:55 am

Number of Birds: Male; 0 Female; 1

A parrot tired from traveling flies onto the mountain to rest.. it starts to mark a bit of its territory around the mountains, deciding this would be their flock's territory. Azora then settles in a large tree, gazing out across her new found home. "One day my flock shall fly high and prosper..." she mumbles happily to herself. Upon gazing out across her land for a few more moments, Azora takes flight, in hopes to find a some new birds to join her growing flock.

{Azora goes on a patrol.}

Lead-Chirp:
          Azora | 41 moons | Female | Blue Parrot

Assistant-Wing:

Healer:

Sharp-Talons:

Students:

Mothers:

Chicks:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Flock | Username
    Clan Flock | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Food Pile:
    Seeds | x0 | 1 servings
    Nectar | x0 | 2 servings
    Fruits | x0 | 2 servings
    Tree Seeds | x0 | 2 servings
    Vegetables | x0 | 3 servings
    Nuts | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Birds:

Family:
    Name and Name | Chicks
    Name and Name | Chicks
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flock Of Scarlet Dawn

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 am

The flock of Scarlet Dawn is a calm yet protective flock. They defend their rights and don't let others walk over them. These macaws come for all walks of lifestyles, but are brought together here. They are loyal to eachother, and would live and die for one an other. They are known to be realively calm towards other flocks unless provoked, which they will then be relentless and ruthless.

The flock Of Scarlet Dawn consists of many beautiful macaw species. Most typically found are; Blue-headed macaws, Chestnut Fronted Macaws, Military Macaws, Red-and-Green Macaws aswell as the golden collared macaw. Other species can be found, though just not as likely.

Their camp is next to a waterfall, and they'll typically sleep in the large trees above or around it. The Pool Of Ancestors is where they communicate with the ancestors and often ask for another macaw to join them. They live in the lush jungle, though many predators are around so they're quite alert.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flock Of Scarlet Dawn

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:47 am

aesthetic. wrote:
The flock of Scarlet Dawn is a calm yet protective flock. They defend their rights and don't let others walk over them. These macaws come for all walks of lifestyles, but are brought together here. They are loyal to eachother, and would live and die for one an other. They are known to be realively calm towards other flocks unless provoked, which they will then be relentless and ruthless.

The flock Of Scarlet Dawn consists of many beautiful macaw species. Most typically found are; Blue-headed macaws, Chestnut Fronted Macaws, Military Macaws, Red-and-Green Macaws aswell as the golden collared macaw. Other species can be found, though just not as likely.

Their camp is next to a waterfall, and they'll typically sleep in the large trees above or around it. The Pool Of Ancestors is where they communicate with the ancestors and often ask for another macaw to join them. They live in the lush jungle, though many predators are around so they're quite alert.

A macaw peacefully sat upon a branch, about to fall asleep, they spent most of the day getting their 9 lives, and then having to set up borders, they finally got some rest though, underneath the stars. The Flock Of Scarlet Dawn has been found!

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:55 am

The Hollowed Ones

The Hollowed Ones is a group of ruthless parrots that live in a Shady Forest and seem to always be arguing with other birds who get on their territory, and mostly keep to themselves, they are quite violent, and keep to themselves to prevent death, the flock usually only respects each other, and a code breaker will be exiled on their own, the only reason they wont go to the Shadowed Jungle when they die is because they follow the code. The parrots are mostly blue, orange, and red.. and its hard to find parrots with other colors.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ONE // gathering her flock

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 am

Number of Birds: ONE
| ♂ = 0 | ♀ = 1 |

Luri looked out upon the jungle beneath her, wings nestled comfortably at her side as she stirred from her power-nap. The green macaw was now ready to take on the day, and hopefully find another member of her flock. Lifting her wings and giving them a good stretch, the female then dived down from the branch, wings outstretched as they caught the air. With a few beats of her wings, she was already soaring above the waterfall and near the direction of the pool of ancestors, where she would ask for a healer.

[ Luri asks for a healer ]

LEAD CHIRP
    Luri | 20 moons | ♀ | | military macaw

Assistant-Wing:

Healer:

Sharp-Talons:

Students:

Mothers:

Chicks:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Flock | Username
    Clan Flock | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Food Pile:
    Seeds | x0 | 1 servings
    Fruits | x0 | 2 servings
    Tree seeds | x0 | 2 servings
    Nuts | x0 | 3 servings
    Vegetables | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Birds:

Family:
    Name and Name | Chicks
    Name and Name | Chicks
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:09 pm

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
The Hollowed Ones

The Hollowed Ones is a group of ruthless parrots that live in a Shady Forest and seem to always be arguing with other birds who get on their territory, and mostly keep to themselves, they are quite violent, and keep to themselves to prevent death, the flock usually only respects each other, and a code breaker will be exiled on their own, the only reason they wont go to the Shadowed Jungle when they die is because they follow the code. The parrots are mostly blue, orange, and red.. and its hard to find parrots with other colors.

A large red and blue parrot flew through the woods, marveling at the sights before them. The parrot finally lands gently on a branch, causing a few leaves to fall to the ground.
The Hollowed Ones has been founded

[ Luri asks for a healer ]

The bird spirits have heard your call and sent you a healer
Raven will be in charge of your Flock from hear on out. =)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me