Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby selocon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:15 pm

I shall make a Role Playing topic about The Last Airbender. It was originally a show. For those who don't know about it....

The setting is this other world that is sort of like one big ancient Japan. There are four nations, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, The Air Benders, and The Water Tribes. Fire Nation fire bends, Earth Kingdom earth bends etc.

The Story Thus Far:

Katara and her older Brother Sokka,from the Southern Water Tribe, find an airbender named Aang and his flying bison named Appa. Aang is only twelve but he has been trapped in an iceberg for 100 years. While he was gone, the Fire Nation wiped out all the other Air benders so Aang is the last. And to top that off, young Aang is the Avatar. (The one who has to learn all four elements and defeat Fire Lord Ozai)

Guidelines:

*You are aloud to bend only one element

*You may have a pet. (The animals in this world are really weird. Like Platapus-Bears, Flying Leamurs, Moose-Lions, Badger-Moles etc)

*You may play as a character in the show or make your own. I will play the main characters(Aang, Katara and Sokka. Also I will control Fire Nation Prince Zuko, Fire Lord Osai etc. Unless you think that is unfair)

*You can have as many characters as you want.

I can't think of any more right now but if I do later I wil let you know. Have fun!

form:

name:

element:

bender:

pet(optional):

personality:
selocon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes