Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby killer romance. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Number of Cats: 2 S, 2 T (2 servings)

Date of moonpool visit:20th April

Proudly, Pumastar introduced the new deputy to the rest of the clan. "His name is Thistlepelt." She announced and the deputy nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." He greeted. The clan talked to one another excitedly for a few minutes, then Pumastar set Thistlepelt to work. "I need you to organize a hunting patrol." She nodded encouragingly. Thistlepelt looked at the other three members of the clan, and decided to take all but Brackenflower. "Ok, so,
Pumastar, I and Darktree should go hunting."
He ordered, "Brackenflower, you can stay and do what you need to do. Go out searching for herbs if you want." He flicked his tail and lead the hunters out of the camp through the gap in the brambles. He liked this. It was very secure, with the walls out of camp being made of brambles and the dens inside built up under sedges and bushes. Pumastar suggested they go south, downhill and over the stream to where the open spaces were. There would be small mammals and maybe even larger mammals here, and probably birds of prey hunting them.

Brackenflower paced around camp, bored. She looked up at the sky through the trees. Today, she would go to see the other medicine cats. They hadn't made much of an impression at the gathering, and she hoped that today she could introduce her clan to more of the others. And this time, they wouldn't be late.

(Darktree, Thistlepelt and Pumastar go hunting in the south of the territory)

Leader:
        Pumastar | 33 moons | She-cat | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        Thistlepelt | 38 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
        Brackenflower | 37 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
        Darktree | 47 moons | Tom | X
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Gustclan | Chamrosh
        East | Clan Name | Username
        South | Clan Name | Username
        West | Clan Name | Username
        South-East | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
        Spider web x1 | To patch up wounds and stop bleeding.
        Catmint x1 | The bet cure for greencough​ and whitecough.
        Poppy seeds x1 | To ease pain and calm cats.
        Chervil x1 | To help infected would and bellyache. Sometimes helps kitting.
        Stinging nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, helps against swelling and can be used to fight infection. Helps heal bones when mixed with comfrey.
        Lavender x1 | Cures chills and fevers. Hides the stretch of death.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 serving
        Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
        Small Birds | x0 | 1 servings
        Big Birds | x1 | 3 servings
        Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
        Fawns | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors:
        Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
        Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by killer romance. on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ orchardclan ] [ 07 ]

Postby utena » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:26 pm

x
xxOxRxCxHxAxRxDxCxLxAxNxx
number of cats sixxxnext moonpool visit ready

[ it's been a long time since i've posted here; my last post was in a previously deleted thread :0 hopefully it's alright
      to continue on from the old draft i've saved! ]

Sablepelt, satisfied with her apprentice's quick grasp on catching prey, organized a small hunting patrol. "Why don't
      we put those new hunting skills to use?"
      she mewed, making the excitable Gingerpaw immediately perk up.
      Sparrowstar joined the pair, glad to be able to stretch her paws and spend some time with the deputy.

Thistlefang, though he tried not to show it, was eager to begin training with his new apprentice. He led the small
      Twigpaw out into the clearing near camp, who was rather anxious and nearly jumped at every sound. The warrior
      sighed; perhaps this would not be as easy as Sablepelt made it seem.

Sparrowstar, Sablepelt, and Gingerpaw go hunting.
Thistlefang and Twigpaw train.

leader
            sparrowstar | 29 | ♀ | cautious | x
            lives | 9/9

deputy
            sablepelt | 26 | ♀ | friendly | x

medicine cat
            dustfur | 36 | ♂ | calm | x

warriors
            thistlefang | 43 | ♂ | serious | x

apprentices
            gingerpaw | 7 | ♀ | bubbly | x
            twigpaw | 6 | ♂ | timid | x

queens
            name | age | ♀♂ | x

kits
            name | age | ♀♂ | x

elders
            name | age | ♀♂ | x
    ally clans
    clan | username

enemy clans
    clan | username

borders
    north | clan | username
    east | clan | username
    south | clan | username
    west | clan | username

medicine store
    chervil x1 | infection, bellyache
    cobwebs x2 | bleeding
    dandelion x1 | beestings, pain
    honey x1 | sore throats, energy
    lavender x1 | fever, chills
    poppy seeds x1 | sleep, shock
    tormentil x1 | wounds, poisons
    wild garlic x1 | infection

fresh-kill pile
    prey | x0 |  0 servings

mentors
    sablepelt | gingerpaw | 1 | hunting
    thistlefang | twigpaw | 0 | none

deceased cats
    name | cause of death

family
    name and name | kits

xx
xx
xx
utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:24 am

Number of Cats: 3

risingstar was happy with their catch, a hare and a shrew but these wont last
        them very long. she lead the way to the clan clearing with owlfeather behind to find
        minnowstep in her den tidying her herb storage. "i'll be going to starclan to see if they
        can send us either a warrior or an apprentice to help with the hunting. she set down
        the prey on the fresh kill pile and went to the moonpool.

owlfeather watched his leader go before putting his catch on the pile and turning to
        minnowstep. "minnowstep, are you done?" he asked peeking his head in. the warrior
        heard something fall and a small 'ow' with minnowstep following after the noises, messy
        with dirt. "yes, i am! what do you need owlfeather?" she asked, brushing herself from the
        dirt. "i havent seen the full borders yet, would you maybe show me around? in case if there
        are any other cats around also." the medicine cat thought for a moment before nodding.
        leading and showing owlfeather where the borders are.

-- minnowstep and owlfeather go checking the borders --
        -- risingstar asks starclan for either an apprentice or another warrior --
        -- the clan consumes 2/3 of the hare --
            Leader:
            risingstar | 47 moons| Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
            minnowstep | 43 moons |Molly | X

Warriors:
            Owlfeather | 35 | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      burdock root x1 | heals rat bites
      cobweb x1 | stops bleeding
      wintergreen x1 | treats wounds
      willow bark x1 | eases pain
      chickweed x1 | treats greencough
      alder bark x1 | eases toothaches

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      mice | x0 | 1 servings
      vole | x0 | 1 servings
      shrew | x1 | 1 servings
      minnows | x0 | 1 servings
      hare | x1 | 3 servings
      owls | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
    shishou

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:05 am

Weather;;
    It is nice and warm outside! The waterline has started to shrink back on large bodies of water, but there is nothing to worry about yet. Make sure to keep an eye out for twolegs and their dogs!

Simonpet wrote:
    Birchnose wanted to know what this scent was. Needed to know. She sent a silent prayer to Starclan, hoping that her ancestors would protect her from any harm. The deputy trotted off to follow wherever the scent took her.

Honeystar wished that she could collapse in her now-completed den, but summoned the strength to climb part-way up the Speaker's Tree. Birchnose was following some scent and the leader wished that she had half of her deputy's energy.

"You're free to have the day off," she said, slurring her words slightly. The Gathering had taken more out of her than she had expected, and she barely avoided collapsing as she climbed down the tree. Honeystar curled up in her nest and slept the day away.

"I'm going to look for herbs," announced Crowcloud. "Is anyone..." He glanced around. "I suppose I'll be alone, then." He walked out of camp, eager for the exercise.

Acornstream could barely contain his glee when Honeystar announced that they were all to have a day off. He decided to take Duckpelt hunting. "Hunting."

The two of them were well into Forestclan's territory when he finally decided to ask. "Duckpelt," he said, "will you be my mate?" Duckpelt hesitated and Acornstream feared the worst. She would reject him. He didn't anticipate what happened next.

"Yes!" she exclaimed joyfully, padding up to him and touching her nose to his. Acornstream purred and returned the gesture. The two of them stood like that for a while, before they went back home.

Forestclan consumes 1 frog and 1 mouse (2 servings)
    Birchnose follows the rogue's scent
    Crowcloud goes herb-hunting
    Acornstream and Duckpelt become mates

While on patrol, Birchnose found the rogue; an apprentice
    While herb hunting, Crowcloud found raspberry leaves and comfrey
    Duckpelt is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

kaden wrote:
    Sparrowfrost and Honeystar barely looked at each other, let alone talked for the next couple of days. Of course, Sparrowfrost made Honeystar tell her everything on the way home and she did, with Sparrowfrost muttering barely audible remarks under her breath whenever she felt like it, things like, "Should've expected that to happen," or, "Stupid Honeyslip always gets what she wants," Of course, Honeystar felt a pang of hurt stab at her chest when she heard those words, but just looked down at the ground before continuing. She mentioned that she saw both their parents; Smudgecloud and Applestar and they both gave her a life and when she looked at Sparrowfrost, Honeystar saw a look of pain flash in her eyes before the initial anger returned to her glare. "You're walking too slow. I'm tired so I'm going to run home and get a few hours of sleep before morning sets in," Sparrowfrost huffed before racing onwards and out of Honeystar's sight. Honeystar just let out a sigh, before trodding onwards, following Sparrowfrost's scent.

It was later that afternoon when the two sisters woke up, Sparrowfrost had been sleeping in the leader's den with Honeystar ever since they found this abandoned camp, but now she had snubbed Honeystar to sleep alone in the warriors' den. It was Sparrowfrost's sudden shriek that woke Honeystar up and sent her racing into the warriors' den. 'What's happened? Please don't let Sparrowfrost be hurt!!"' She silently plead inside her head as she sharply turned to dive into the warrior's den, landing on all fours and panting with exhaustion, "Sparrowfrost!" She yowled. But nothing was wrong, she sat in her nest, cleaning a paw as a strange cat prodded at one of her hind paws. "What's the matter, Sparrowfrost? Who's this?" Honeystar asked quietly. The strange cat turned around to face Honeystar. She couldn't help but gawk at his small size, fluffy ball of a pelt, smooched in face and round green eyes. He looked like a kit in a fully grown cat's mind. "I'm sorry, I was looking for shelter and I found this burrow I thought I could rest in. I wasn't expecting, Sparrowfrost did you call her? To be in here and I didn't see her in the poor light and stood on her side. She jumped up and got a splinter in her hind paw, but I'm mending it up now," Honeystar simply nodded. He seemed to know what he was doing, could this be the cat she asked StarClan to send? She watched him patch up her sister's paw before letting out a small meow, "Hey, if you're looking for somewhere to stay you can always join my sister and I. I'm Honeystar, leader of our small clan and this is-" Sparrowfrost cut her off, "I'm Sparrowfrost, Honeystar's sister and ever-so-loyal warrior who dearest Honeystar can't even trust to be her own deputy," She spat sourly. Honeystar didn't reply- it was true, she didn't trust Sparrowfrost to be her deputy, but she hadn't told her that yet of course. It would drive her over the edge if she did.

"Nice to meet you two. I would actually love to join your clan" The tomcat said awkwardly after a moment of silence, "My name is Owl an-" Sparrowfrost cut Owl off this time, her eyes looked broken, as if a heartbreaking memory of the past had just been opened by hearing his name, "We can't let him have Owl in his name in this clan, we really can't. Honeystar, please," She suddenly pleaded, taking Honeystar by surprise, it wasn't hard to figure out why though; Sparrowfrost was thinking of Owlpaw. Honeystar sighed, she hadn't seen her tough sarcastic sister ever suddenly break down pleading like that. She knew it would break her to not change Owl's name, having to live with the memories of her beloved Owlpaw every day when she heard his name. "Okay. Owl, your new name is Featherburr," She announced, "And we welcome you as the medicine cat of our clan." She noticed Sparrowfrost's body suddenly relaxed and the tortoiseshell molly simply got up and weaved her way out of the den, "I'm going to see to the borders. Don't bother following," She said, offering no tone of argument. Silence followed Sparrowfrost's departure and Featherburr eventually turned to Honeystar, "I'm going to see if I can go find more herbs, do you want to come with me?" He asked, his long fluffy tail waving in the air kindly, "I would love too, I'll see if I can catch some prey while I'm at it," Honeystar accepted as the two cats walked out of camp side by side.

[ The clan consumes ⅔ of the magpie ]
    [ Hunting patrol: Honeystar ]
    [ Border patrol: Sparrowfrost ]
    [ Gathering herbs: Featherburr

While hunting, Honeystar caught a squirrel and stoat
    While on patrol, Sparrowfrost found a warrior
    While herb hunting, Featherburr found comfrey and mouse bile

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chamrosh wrote:
    The patrol had proven one thing definitively; Boulderdash was probably a good enough hunter to make up for her awful fishing skills. She’d got the rabbit caught and killed with lightning speed. They thanked Starclan for it, and carried it along with the two already-caught fish.
    It was as the three cats were returning to camp, and already close, that Chubtail saw something suspicious. His golden eyes flicked through the trees and he stopped in his tracks.
    Chubtail dropped his fish for a second, to talk. “Wait! There’s someone over there!” He flicked his paw up to point almost directly towards camp. The two mollies stopped beside him, waiting to see something. They froze like that, waiting, for a few seconds.
    Then the shape darted across their vision again, a dark grey shape that was almost certainly a cat. Before Chubtail or Heronstar could stop her, Boulderdash ran forward towards the shape. Chubtail tried to give Heronstar a questioning glance, to ask what they should do, but Heronstar was already running after the molly. The name Boulderdash very much suited the grey tabby- she was far out of Heronstar’s league for running, and Heronstar wasn’t slow. Chubtail ran after the two mollies. He was faster than Heronstar, and caught up with Boulderdash to see her pinning a young tom down onto the ground.
    The tom seemed absolutely startled, with his amber eyes wide open and staring at the molly. His fur was laying messily against the leaf litter around them.
    Boulderdash had her claws out over his face.
    “This is Gustclan land, wocha doing trespassing on i’?”
    “Boulderdash, stop it! He might be friendly, and killing him is against the warrior code!” Heronstar called out, now behind Chubtail. Boulderdash kept lowering her claws. Chubtail was very glad of his running speed, because it was just then that he caught up to the molly, and knocked her paw away from the tom’s face.
    Boulderdash snapped her eyes up to meet Chubtail’s and her gaze met his briefly. He scowled at her, and she retracted her claws. The tom tried to shift Boulderdash off him, but he clearly hadn’t had much fighting training. Boulderdash released her pressure from him, and he rolled onto his side, and then stood slowly, keeping his eyes fixed on Boulderdash, clearly suspicious of getting pinned again.
    He sniffed, trying to maintain as much dignity as he could in the face of that. Heronstar stopped a few steps before them, flicked her tail up and turned to the tom.
    “Greetings.” She was clearly straining to sound dignified and authoritative after that. “I’m Heronstar, leader of Gustclan, and I assume you’re here for a specific reason?”
    The tom cleared his throat, grumbling something about surprise attacks under his breath. “I had just received my medicine cat name-“ Chubtail saw Heronstar’s ears flicker; that had definitely got her attention- “When my clan got a new leader. I was born a kitty-pet, and the new leader said that to truly keep the warrior code, we had to remove all traces of kitty-pets from the clan. He was calling for violence, so I ran before… anything could have happened. I haven’t been a wanderer for long, and I’m not very good at hunting for myself, so I was looking for a clan that needed a medicine cat and would accept me.”
    Chubtail was not overly happy about accepting an ex-kitty-pet, if that was what Heronstar was about to do, but he doubted that any cat intending to go back to a cushy life would have taken the plunge into becoming a medicine cat. Besides, they really did need to have one.
    Heronstar nodded slowly. “Alright. We need a medicine cat, so you are more than welcome among us.”
    The tom didn’t so much look grateful as less annoyed. But then, most cats would be annoyed at a surprise like that. “Thanks. I’m Harrierpelt.”
    The three cats showed him around the camp together. Harrierpelt seemed reluctant to use the medicine cat den that Heronstar had already picked out at the back of the two-leg den. It took a lot of persuasion for him to accept that they really weren’t going to mock him for staying in the two-leg den.
    “There’s only a few things two-legs are really good for, and building dens is one of them. I’m not going to give you the inconvenience of getting any cats sick when there’s a perfectly good shelter here, which could help against at least some illnesses.” Harrierpelt appreciated having a leader who would actually consider how difficult the role of a medicine cat was when leaders took too many risks.

[Harrierpelt joins Gustclan and becomes medicine cat]
    [Harrierpelt chooses the following five herbs to start his collection: Tansy, Cobweb, Comfrey root, Feverfew and Honey]

(That med cat is so beautiful! *snuggles him*)

“Chubtail, I want you and Boulderdash to accompany Harrierpelt on a patrol out of camp. He will be needing to collect herbs for his supplies; I want you to be staying close by to him so that you can ensure his safety until he’s familiar with the area.” They were only making a very short walk, just outside of camp, so that they could talk as leader and deputy, alone.
    “Heronstar, why are you tasking me with this instead of doing it yourself?” He asked, away he may have been missing something.
    “I’m going to be visiting the Moonpool again tonight, and it works rather well as a task of you learning how to work as a leader and to assist Harrierpelt if he desperately needs it.”
    Chubtail nodded. He hadn’t realised that it was time for Heronstar to visit the Moonpool again already. It didn’t seem like long since he had arrived, himself. He closed his eyes, bracing himself for something he’d meant to do since that first night he’d arrived in Gustclan; it just seemed appropriate to ask her now, and he knew that if she was caught up in welcoming another cat into the clan he might well feel too awkward to ask her it. “Actually, er, before that I was thinking that… well, I was wondering if…”
    Heronstar held his eyes patiently for a moment, waiting him to follow up with the words that had lodged themselves tightly in his throat. “If what?”
    “If you’d want to be my… my mate?” The last word almost squeaked.
    Heronstar stared at him for a long awkward moment, just slightly drawing her head back like she’d just put the pieces of something together. “Oh.”
    “Oh, what?” Chubtail’s voice squeaked again.
    “I… I didn’t think you wanted…” She looked down, and scuffed her paws against the grass she’d settled them in. “You mentioned wanting to have kits before, I just thought that was a general comment.”
    Chubtail gave her an awkward side-ways glance. “Heronstar, why wouldn’t I have meant that as a comment for you? You’re considerate, you’re careful, you’re a good leader, and… you’re absolutely beautiful.” He felt like he was over doing it, and Heronstar was a little embarrassed, but also secretly pleased. She hadn’t seriously considered him that way before, but she was aware he would be a good mate and father, and he was already a good friend. Honestly, what had held her back from that consideration was the loss of her previous family, but that had now been quite a few moons past, and with a medicine cat in place to look after cats, and two very capable warriors as well, she was fairly confident they could support a few kits.
    Heronstar nodded. “Chubtail, I’m sure you’ll be an excellent mate.”

[Heronstar and Chubtail are mates]
    (Hurrah for awkward characters trying to be romantic!)

Heronstar watched Chubtail, Harrierpelt and Boulderdash head out before leaving. She’d wanted them to look for the herbs while she was gone so that hopefully everything would be sorted before she returned. She wasn’t sure exactly what they were looking for, but knew that Harrierpelt would be using his judgement as best as he could. He was so young to have to take on the role; she hoped he was wise enough to do it properly already.
    Heronstar turned around and started trotting in the direction of the Moonpool.
    Getting there was a little more awkward than usual, as there were some two-legs with their dogs walking nearby and they ended up in her path several times. It was very difficult to avoid them effectively, and she had to take a long, winding route to be sure she’d kept enough girth. Several dogs yapped at her and it terrified her at each time, but luckily most of them were contained on the strange cords that humans were so fond of attaching them to. Heronstar ended up reaching the moonpool a lot later than she had meant to.
    She closed her eyes, thinking over what they needed for a few seconds.
    The water level was lower than the first few times she had been here, meaning she could get in closer to the pool, and it was far more comfortable of a stretch.
    She touched her nose to the water cautiously. It was painful seeing Starclan, seeing the remains of what she’d lost there, like they could come back home for her at some point while she was still alive, but at the same time, she knew she now had a new family, too.
    “Greetings, Starclan.” She did not want to make a long, elaborate introduction. “I request a new warrior, and trust your guidance as to who they might be.”

[Heronstar requests to have a new warrior]

Harrierpelt knew what Chubtail was about to say as they headed out on patrol as a group, and interrupted him, as he opened his mouth. “I know the deal, Chubtail. Heronstar wants you to mind me because she’s worried I’ll get hurt. I can run well enough away if I’m concerned about anything and have to, and you’ll probably just get in my way when I’m looking for herbs around here. You can stay nearby if you want, but you actually accompanying me isn’t going to help either of us.”
    “Actually, she said to stay close, and I meant to ask whether you actually wanted help or not, anyway.” Chubtail replied.
    “Oh. I’ll yowl if I want either of you, okay?” Boulderdash gave him a fierce, piercing look and followed Chubtail off to hunt.

[Harrierpelt is collecting herbs]
    [Boulderdash and Chubtail go on a patrol]
    [Gusctlan consumes the rest of the hare and half a rabbit]

{{Yeah, that will probably be the best thing to do.}}
    While herb hunting, Harrierpelt found catmint and burdock root
    While on patrol, Boulderdash and Chubtail found a warrior

Cynderheart wrote:
    Bearfang and Blackpaw go on a patrol. Mistyspots and Tumblekit go hunting. Eagleclaw and Swallowpaw are going to gather herbs. Willowleaf and Hollystar stays in the camp to protect it from possible invaders.

While on patrol, Bearfang and Blackpaw found a warrior
    While hunting, Mistyspots and Tumblepaw caught a robin, thrush and squirrel
    While herb hunting, Eagleclaw and Swallowpaw found tansy, cobweb and comfrey

Heda wrote:
    On the hunt Aspenswirl and Copperflame got into an argument about how old one of the larger and few living trees that were in the territory. Troutleap just rolled his eyes as the two, he was really only concerned with the two kits Runningsong had last night. Troutleap was very proud, Kestralkit and Rainkit. Both surviving and at the start of Greenleaf, his father always said it was a good sign. Troutleap was also excited for their very first apprentice who was becoming a warrior today too. Soulstar had said he felt that Eelpaw was more then ready and they would perform the ceremony at dusk. Eelpaw would soon be a warrior and Troutleap knew Soulstar was proud, although Troutleap also knew it would probably be a very long time before Soulstar took on a knew apprentice. He was just way too busy and couldn't handle an apprentice for quite sometimes, and now with more warriors it really shouldn't be a problem

Soulstar sighed with great relief as they walked the perimeter of the territory, the cool breeze rustling his short fur, it was nice as the weather was starting to warm up and Soulstar was quite pleased with this as he knew they would have bellies full for awhile. Eelpaw jumped up onto a rock and grinned as she then jumped onto a log. Quailfur watched her with a smirk on her face for for a second as she though Eelpaw was going to fall but surprising she didn't but what she did wip
    (i'll continue with more time)
    [A Pheasant was eaten]
    [Hunting ; Troutleap, Quailfur, Emberslash]
    [Patrolling ; Aspenswirl, Copperflame, Cedermouse]
    [Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
    [Soulstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior and tell starclan about Eelpaw's ceremony (Eelswoop].]

While hunting, Troutleap, Quailfur and Emberslash caught a salmon, snake and vole
    While on patrol, Aspenswirl, Copperflame and Cedarmouse found an apprentice
    While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found nettle leaves, oak leaves and snake root
    Eelpaw is now a warrior; Eelswoop!

skystar901 wrote:
    "We need to find her" Leopardsun said worriedly to Smokestar "Me and Earthpetal scented milk-scent heavy on her trail, she's either expecting or nursing, and a volcano, even one that's no longer active, is no place for a kittypet with kits. If we can find her, get her to join the clan, she'll be safe in the caves" the caves was what they called their camp, as half of it was protected by palm trees, and half of it inside a cave. "Don't worry Leopardsun" said Smokestar "We'll find her, I'm sure of it"

●</Smokestar and Leopardsun go on patrol to find the pregnant kittypet>●
    ●</Earthpetal goes hunting>●

While on patrol, Smokestar and Leopardsun found the pregnant kittypet
    While hunting, Earthpetal caught a seagull, magpie and mouse

valenciata;; wrote:
    "Who are you?" The black and white molly slowly backed up, fur fluffing up."Hey, hey! We aren't going to hurt you. Just going to ask you why you're so close to Solarclan's borders." Cloudswift mewed in an attempt to placate her. The cat relaxed slightly, although she was still on edge. "I'm assuming you're wondering,
    and my name is Moonfall. So you're part of a clan, are you?"
    The she-cat seemed pretty cynical, and it was beginning to get on Cloudswift's nerves. "Look, Moonfall, what are you doing on Solarclan's territory? Do you want to join it, or are you just trespassing to annoy us?" The smirk on Moonfall's face only grew wider. Shinestar gently but firmly pushed Cloudswift back to where Thrushflight and Smudgepaw were. Smudgepaw was almost dying with laughter, and Thrushflight covered his up with a short cough. "Sorry about my deputy, he just got a bit out of hand." Shinestar shot a dirty look to him, and he reddened visibly. "Anyways, I am Shinestar, leader of Solarclan. Would you like to join us on our hunting patrol?" Moonfall cocked her head questioningly, yet went along with it anyways.
    ~~~
    "What are you doing?" Leafrush began her interrogation of Clearpaw, who jumped at the sound of her voice."I was just checking the herb stocks, to see if they were low, calm down!" Leafrush sighed and sat down in her nest. "Sorry about that. I'm not really used to having someone to help around the den. They sat in silence for a bit, before Leafrush remembered something. "Oh! We need to go out and collect herbs to help Larksong." Clearpaw agreed, and the two padded out of camp.

[ Thrushflight, Shinestar, Smudgepaw, Cloudswift, Moonfall: Hunting Patrol | Clan consumes Squirrel x1 | Leafrush, Clearpaw; ]

While hunting, Thrushflight, Shinestar, Smudgepaw, Cloudswift and Moonfall caught a squirrel, pigeon and rat
    While training, Clearpaw learned the Hunting skill

roses - ! wrote:
    Covepaw watched all the patrols leave the camp, including her best friend, Troutpaw. The medicine cat apprentice hated her job. She didn't care to heal, she only knew how. Nightcall had persuaded her to stay a medicine cat before by telling her it comes with perks, respect from everyone in the clan. Yet, Covepaw didn't care to have everyone look to her for help. She just wanted to be any other cat. The blue-gray she-cat shook her head, resting it on her paws as she laid to rest. This isn't what she wanted. This was torture to her. After all, it even restricted her to have a mate! Covepaw didn't really plan on having kits, but she couldn't have one to love? She isn't allowed to care for one cat more than others? Her own mother had even taught her that mates were no good, but the she-cat couldn't agree. After all, she had met Troutpaw... He was so nice to her, he's silly, fun, and brave! She would gladly take him as a mate if he wanted to as well. She shook her head once more, as if to keep herself from changing her mind. Covepaw couldn't do this anymore. Trotting with confidence over to Nightcall, she opened her mouth to speak. However, she was cut off quickly. "C'mon, we have to go find some more herbs, I have a feeling that there's going to be some sickness breaking out among some of the younger cats and apprentices." Her mentor told her. "But-" She attempted to cut in. "No buts, come along!" Nightcall snapped at her. "I don't want to!" Covepaw spat. The mentor stayed silent, glaring down at the defiant apprentice. The blue-gray cat took a moment to calm down, taking a deep breath. "I mean, I don't want to be a medicine cat anymore... I want to be a normal apprentice, I want to be a warrior!" She told Nightcall, a happy twinkle in her eyes as she did so. The black she-cat remained still. When she spoke, Covepaw could feel the spite. "If you don't want to be a medicine cat, get out of my sight." She told her. "I'll be telling Rockstar of your defiance." She sneered, going over to the leader with a flick of her tail. Covepaw stayed silent, gulping down her fear a little. When Rockstar locked his eyes on her, he still spoke to Nightcall. Soon, Sootfur was called over. The three went up onto Lion's Peak, conversing too quietly for her to hear. When the leader, deputy, and medicine cat came back up to look at the apprentice, Covepaw was ready to run. 'Would they hurt me? I'm one of the newest to the clan, one never knows...' "Covepaw, you'll be mentored by Sootfur until he decides that you're ready. You will have your Wolf Trial in two moons no matter what... You've claimed you're competent enough to fight and hunt, so this should be easy for you." He called, the few of the cats yet to leave for patrols shocked at his announcement. Covepaw, on the other hand, was excited! She could have everything she ever wanted, a mate, the life of the warrior, and kits if she desired! Content, she went over to Sootfur, who seemed to not mind the switch of her choice. "Good luck, Covepaw. You would have made a great medicine cat, but you'll still make a great warrior. I just know it." He dipped his head and touched noses with the she-cat. Covepaw smiled, happy to have someone believe in her.

[ Covepaw steps down from medicine cat apprentice ]
    [ Nightcall goes herb-hunting ]
    [ Blackscars, Sheepflower, Mousebite, Amberpaw, Troutpaw, and Swanpaw go training ]
    [ Snowcloud, Drysun, Moosepaw, Burningpaw, and Sootfur go hunting ]
    [ Rockstar, Lionpaw, and Littledove go on a border patrol ]
    [ The clan eats four servings of bird ]

While herb hunting, Nightcall found mouse bile and comfrey
    While training, Amberpaw, Troutpaw and Swanpaw learned the Climbing skill
    While hunting, Snowcloud, Drysun, Moosepaw, Burningpaw and Sootfur caught two trouts and a mouse
    While on patrol, Rockstar, Lionpaw and Littledove found a warrior

utena wrote:
    Sablepelt, satisfied with her apprentice's quick grasp on catching prey, organized a small hunting patrol. "Why don't
    we put those new hunting skills to use?"
    she mewed, making the excitable Gingerpaw immediately perk up.
    Sparrowstar joined the pair, glad to be able to stretch her paws and spend some time with the deputy.

Thistlefang, though he tried not to show it, was eager to begin training with his new apprentice. He led the small
    Twigpaw out into the clearing near camp, who was rather anxious and nearly jumped at every sound. The warrior
    sighed; perhaps this would not be as easy as Sablepelt made it seem.

Sparrowstar, Sablepelt, and Gingerpaw go hunting.
    Thistlefang and Twigpaw train.

While hunting, Sparrowstar, Sablepelt and Gingerpaw caught a rabbit, squirrel and pigeon
    While training, Twigpaw learned the Battle skill
    ~Your mod will be Purrfect~
    Last edited by Katrione on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:58 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
    Number of Cats: 6
    Kits Due In: 1 post
    Next Moonpool Visit: 04/23/2017

Honeystar had traveled a long way to get to the Moonpool. She padded over to the shining waters and licked it gently. She lay down to dream. This time, she heard voices through the mist: small, youthful ones. Similar to that of kits. "Starclan," she called gently, "I would like to request for you to send a warrior to my clan. I'm afraid that we might not be able to keep up with our clan's growth." She chuckled. Crowcloud had recently announced that Duckpelt was pregnant, and she had moved into the nursery, where she insisted on only allowing Crowcloud in. Acornstream was worried for her, but the medicine cat had assured him that it was normal for queens to avoid all toms during pregnancy and a short while after. "Thank you," she concluded. When she awoke, Honeystar began the long trek home.

Birchnose went hunting. The clan needed more food and although there was plenty, she wanted to make sure that Duckpelt was healthy when she delivered. Kits were hard work and needed a lot of food! She knew from experience. A queen had once asked her to care for her kits if she couldn't, and Birchnose had agreed. She had been young, then, but the kits had made it to adulthood and as far as she knew, were still alive.

"Alright," she muttered to herself. "Let's see what this forest'll give me..."

Crowcloud decided to go herb-hunting again. As it was Duckpelt's first time, there was a chance that there would be complications, and he had no wish for her or the kits to get hurt or... He shook his head, unwilling to consider the possibility. Duckpelt and her kits would be okay. He hoped.

Acornstream and Applepaw were training. Well, Applepaw was training and Acornstream was mentoring. Acornstream decided to start off with the basics of land-hunting. While fishing was important, the territory was more forest than water and it was harder to learn to fish, especially if one wasn't a good swimmer like he was.

"First," said Acornstream, "I'll teach you the hunting crouch."

"How do you do that?" asked Applepaw. He was curious about everything, although struggled to fit in properly. He had been a loner for most of his life, and unlike the adults, wasn't prone to accepting help without insisting on repaying the favor.

"Like this," Acornstream demonstrated. "Now you try." Applepaw followed the command, and the rest of the session was spent on the basics of the hunting crouch and the different methods used to catch prey.

Forestclan consumes 2/3 of a hare (2 servings)
    Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a warrior
    Crowcloud goes herb-hunting
    Birchnose goes hunting
    Acornstream and Applepaw train; Applepaw learns hunting

Leader:
      Honeystar | 27 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
      Birchnose | 22 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
      Crowcloud | 26 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Acornstream | 23 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
      Applepaw | 6 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Duckpelt | 25 moons | Molly | X

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Thicketclan | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North | Clan Name | Username
      Northeast | Clan Name | Username
      Northwest | Wrenclan | raven walker
      Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
      Southwest | Gustclan | Chamrosh

Medicine Store
      Comfrey root | x1 | repairs broken bones, soothes
      wounds, itching, and inflammation or stiffness on
      stiff joints, can be used for wrenched claws or burns
      Dried oak leaf | x1 | stops infection from setting in
      Feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills,
      heals aches and pains, and is good for headaches
      Juniper berries | x1 | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled
      breathing, and calms cats
      Raspberry leaves | x1 | eases pain or stops bleeding
      Stinging nettle | x1 | induces vomiting, brings down swelling, and helps
      with wounds; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones
      Tansy | x1 | cures coughs, wounds and poisons, prevents greencough,
      and soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile
      Hare | x⅓ | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
      Trout | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors
      Acornstream | Applepaw | 1 | hunting

Deceased Cats

Family
      Duckpelt and Acornstream | Kits
    Simonpet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ orchardclan ] [ 08 ]

Postby utena » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:27 am

x
    xxOxRxCxHxAxRxDxCxLxAxNxx
    number of cats sixxxnext moonpool visit april 23

Rising earlier than usual, Sparrowstar slipped out of camp before dawn, since the trek to the Moonpool would
        take a full day's journey. She didn't bother with a quick meal before she went; the leader knew that prey was
        readily available on the way there. Sparrowstar fully trusted her deputy to keep the clan organized and well
        during her absence; she didn't know how she could run the clan without Sablepelt.

Back at camp, Sablepelt sent Thistlefang off on an early hunting patrol, as she knew that prey would be easier
        to catch in the cool mornings rather than in the lazy afternoons. As the warrior headed towards the ripe peach
        trees outside of camp, Sablepelt began a training session with her excitable apprentice. The deputy was
        still bemused at Gingerpaw's constant energy, especially at this hour, but she remained patient with the
        apprentice as she taught.

Sparrowstar reached the Moonpool just as the sun began to touch the distant hills. As the sky was drenched
        in vibrant reds and pinks, the leader dipped her head and drank from the clear waters. She blinked, and
        found herself facing the faint, almost invisible faces of Starclan. Sparowstar was always sheepish when
        facing her ancestors, but she tried her best to not show it as she told the good news of her clan's health
        and humbly asked for another warrior to join her in the orchard.

Sparrowstar asks Starclan for a warrior.
    Sablepelt and Gingerpaw train.
    Thistlefang hunts.

- 2 servings

leader
              sparrowstar | 30 | ♀ | cautious | x
              lives | 9/9

deputy
              sablepelt | 27 | ♀ | friendly | x

medicine cat
              dustfur | 37 | ♂ | calm | x

warriors
              thistlefang | 44 | ♂ | serious | x

apprentices
              gingerpaw | 8 | ♀ | bubbly | x
              twigpaw | 7 | ♂ | timid | x

queens
              name | age | ♀♂ | x

kits
              name | age | ♀♂ | x

elders
              name | age | ♀♂ | x
      ally clans
      clan | username

enemy clans
      clan | username

borders
      north | clan | username
      east | clan | username
      south | clan | username
      west | clan | username

medicine store
      chervil x1 | infection, bellyache
      cobwebs x2 | bleeding
      dandelion x1 | beestings, pain
      honey x1 | sore throats, energy
      lavender x1 | fever, chills
      poppy seeds x1 | sleep, shock
      tormentil x1 | wounds, poisons
      wild garlic x1 | infection

fresh-kill pile
      mouse x0 | 1 serving
      vole x0 | 1 serving
      squirrel x0 | 2 servings
      hare x1 |  2 servings
      finch x0 | 3 servings
      pigeon x1 | 3 servings

mentors
      sablepelt | gingerpaw | 1 | hunt
      thistlefang | twigpaw | 1 | battle

deceased cats
      name | cause of death

family
      name and name | kits

xx
    xx
    xx
    utena

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Echoclan [043]

Postby Katrione » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:50 am

xxxxImage
    Imagexxxx
    Many Voices Crying Out As One
    Number of Cats: 39 | Toms: 20 | Mollies: 19
    (7 servings)

Squirrelstar lifted her head, blinking sleep from her eyes when she heard a sudden noise out in the clearing. She looked over towards the other queens, who were waking up as well. "What was that?" Beekit squeaked, trying to wriggle away from Squirrelstar.

"Stay still." Squirrelstar ordered her daughter, before hauling herself to her paws. "Stay here." The ginger she-cat looked at the other queens and kits before exiting the den and entering into a nightmare. Echoclan's clearing was filled with unfamiliar cats attacking Echoclan cats.

"Bloodyclaws!" She called to her brother when she saw him jump out of the group. "What in Starclan is going on?!" She shrieked. Bloodyclaws looked towards his sister, a regretful look in his eyes before he turned and pounced on Brightclover. "Bloodyclaws! What are you doing?!"

Bloodyclaws looked back at his littermate. "I'm helping my family." He snarled before sinking his teeth into Brightclover's throat. The she-cat shrieked in pain, wriggling under the tom, a betrayed look in her eyes. Her mate, Redfeather, and son, Raggedtail, let out shocked yowls, fighting harder against their attackers to try and get to Brightclover. Bloodyclaws released the pale she-cat, letting her lifeless body go limp against the floor.

"You traitor!" She yowled, launching herself at Bloodyclaws, sinking her teeth and claws into whatever she could get a hold of. "How could you?!" Squirrelstar wailed, slashing Bloodyclaws flank. Bloodyclaws let out a frustrated snarl, slashing Squirrelstar's nose open.

"I'm not the traitor, you are!" Bloodyclaws growled. "You left us behind because you were a scared little she-kit. I stayed and protected my family, and I will continue to do so!"

"I'm your family too! You have kits here, Bloodyclaws! What if something happens to them?!" At this, Bloodyclaws froze slightly and looked towards the nursery, where a dark red she-cat was forcing her way inside. Squirrelstar's eyes widened when she recognized the she-cat as her mother. Squirrelstar pushed her brother away and dashed across the clearing, ducking into the nursery.

Her mother, Harley, had Sunnyflower pinned to the ground, digging her claws into her flank while Sparkkit cried loudly. "Get away from her!" Squirrelstar yowled, pouncing on Harley and sinking her teeth into her scruff, yanking her off of her daughter. "Don't touch my daughter." The Echoclan leader growled, clawing at Harley's face.

"Squirrel." Harley hissed, her eyes narrowed into slits. "You're actually staying and fighting for once, I'm impressed." Squirrelstar lashed her tail angrily, sinking her claws into Harley's flank.

"I'll stay and fight for my Clan. They are my family." Squirrelstar sank her teeth into Harley's flank, hauling her out of the nursery and back into the clearing. As soon as they were back in the clearing, Harley wrenched herself out of Squirrelstar's grip, turning on her and lunging.

The two she-cats scuffled together, a ball of fur, claws and teeth. Before any of her clanmates could come to help her, the scuffle ended. Applefur, who had been the first to run over and help, gasped when he saw the two she-cats crumpled next to each other, each bleeding profusely from various wounds they had given each other. Applefur pressed against his mate, whimpering when he felt her no longer breathing. He didn't have to check Harley to know that she had died as well.

~~~

When Squirrelstar woke up from loosing one of her lives, the clearing as empty of the unfamiliar cats that she now knew were from the rogue group she had been born into. The ginger she-cat stumbled onto her paws, wincing when she saw her fur matted with blood.

"No..." She whispered when she saw several Echoclan bodies littering the clearing. Witheredstalk was sitting next to Bloodyclaws' body, a proud look gleaming in her eyes as his blood dripped from her jaws. The cinnamon and ginger she-cat looked up when she felt Squirrelstar's eyes on her.

"He betrayed us." She mewed sadly. "Many of us died because of him, it was only right that he died as well."

[ Echoclan consumed 4 mice + 4 voles ]
    [ Brightclover, Barleyfur, Bloodyclaws, and Shadepool passed away ]
    [ Strawberrykit, Beekit, Wrenkit + Acornkit; Apprentices ]
    [ Smokespeck, Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound, Lizardstrike + Blazefur; Hunting ]
    [ Redfeather, Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Poppypounce, Bayfur + Raggedtail; Patrol ]
    [ Cloudypaw; Warrior- You choose ]
    [ Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Sparrowpaw, Gorsepaw + Icepaw; Training ]

Leader:
            Squirrelstar | 63 | Molly | X
            Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
            Smokespeck | 65 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
            Ramhorn | 43 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
            Brindlecloud | 18 | Molly | X

Warriors:
            Applefur | 71 | Tom | X
            Mossvine | 63 | Molly | X
            Petalbound | 46 | Molly | X
            Lizardstrike | 42 | Tom | X
            Blazefur | 37 | Tom | X
            Redfeather | 40 | Tom | X
            Stagstep | 33 | Tom | X
            Wildpoppy | 33 | Molly | X
            Poppypounce | 34 | Molly | X
            Otterstream | 26 | Molly | X
            Bayfur | 24 | Molly | X
            Raggedtail | 22 | Tom | X
            Yewfrost | 18 | Tom | X
            Pigeonnose | 18 | Tom | X
            Witheredstalk | 18 | Molly | X
            Hemlockheart | 17 | Tom | X
            Hurricanejaw | 14 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
            Cloudypaw | 11 | Molly | X
            Sparrowpaw | 9 | Tom | X
            Gorsepaw | 7 | Molly | X
            Icepaw | 7 | Tom | X

Queens:
            Squirrelstar | 63 | Molly | X
            Sunnyflower | 37 | Molly | X
            Birdsong | 30 | Molly | X
            Mossycreek | 24 | Molly | X

Kits:
            Strawberrykit | 6 | Molly | X
            Beekit | 6 | Molly | X
            Wrenkit | 6 | Tom | X
            Acornkit | 6 | Tom | X
            Sparkkit | 4 | Molly | X
            Snakekit | 1 | Tom | X
            Sandkit | 1 | Molly | X
            Darkkit | 0 | Tom | X
            Brightkit | 0 | Molly X

Elders:
            Tigger | 150 | Tom | X
            Simon | 165 | Tom | X

Ally Clans:
            Souclan | krazykitty00
            Beechclan | hazilnut
            Witherclan | seedcakes
            Obsidianclan | forgetful.
            Aspenclan | røsebud
            Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
            Asterclan | hiraeth.
            Leafclan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans:
            Streamclan | justice'n'joy
            Clan Name | Username

Borders:
            (N) | Floralclan | moons
            (E) | Sorrelclan | SkyGold
            (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
            (W) | Skullclan | Heda
            (NW) | Clan | User
            (NE) | Clan | User
            (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
            (SE) | Witherclan | seedcakes

Medicine Store:
      Catmint x2 | Greencough & Whitecough
      Chervil x2 | Infected Wounds & Bellyaches
      Cobwebs x1 | Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
      Burdock Root x2 | Lessens & Heals the
      Pain of Infected Rat Bites
      Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
      Tansy x2 | Cures Coughs, Wounds, Poisons & Soothes Throats
      Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes Bellyaches
      Goldenrod x0 | Heals Wounds
      Feverfew x1 | Reduces Body Temperature For Cats With Fevers,
      Heals Aches & Pains
      Thyme x0 | Calms Nervousness, Anxiety, and Shock
      Yarrow x1 | Extracts Poison From Wounds
      Honey x2 | Soothes Infections, Helps Soothe Coughing
      Lungwort x2 | Cures Yellowcough
      Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives Strength
      Alder Bark x1 | Eases Toothaches
      Oak Leaves x1 | Stops Infection From Setting In
      Horsetail x0 | Treats Infected Wounds
      Broom x0 | Unknown Effect
      Rush x0 | Holds Broken Limbs in Place
      Watermint x1 | Eases Bellyache
      Tormentil x1 | Treating All Wounds &
      Extracting Poisons
      Dock x1 | Soothes Scratches + Soothes Sore Pads
      Blackberry Leaves x0 | Eases Swelling of Bee Stings
      Marigold x2 | Stops Infections, Bleeding, Helps With
      Inflammation + Stiff Joints
      Celandine x1 | Soothes Damaged Eyes
      Coltsfoot x1 | Eases Breathing Or Kitten-Cough, Helps
      With Cracked Pads Or Sore Pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
      Vole | x0 | 1 servings
      Fish | x4 | 3 servings
      Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
      Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
      Raggedtail | Cloudypaw | 4 | Swimming, Climbing, Tracking, Fighting
      Smokespeck | Sparrowpaw | 1 | Fighting
      Applefur | Gorsepaw | 0 | None
      Petalbound | Icepaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
      Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn | X
      Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack | X
      Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack | X
      Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack | X
      Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack | X
      Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack | X
      Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack | X

Families:
      Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
      Mottledkit, Strawberrykit, Beekit, Wrenkit + Acornkit
      Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy
      Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
      Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
      Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
      Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish of Witherclan: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkkit
      Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
      Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsepaw + Icepaw
      Birdsong + Bloodyclaws; Snakekit + Sandkit
      Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws;Darkkit + Brightkit
    Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 6

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 am

Gustclan
    Number of Cats: 5
    |2F|3M|
    Food Consumption: 2
    Visit to Moonpool: 1 day (17 Apr)

Harrierpelt was ultimately quite happy with what he found. He’d expected it to be difficult to find anything at all around here, given he’d never been to the area and had no idea where the best spots to find each of the plants were, but he now had a good stock of catmint and burdock root. It was more difficult getting them back home, and he kept having to take small trips back until he’d collected what he thought would be enough for one use of each.
    It took him a while to find somewhere to stash the new herbs, but he eventually managed it, and was quite pleased when he had. He might quite possibly be one of the youngest full medicine cats in generations, but at least he was getting well stocked!
    -----
    Boulderdash was not as surprised as Chubtail when she encountered the stray. She was far more used to having to claw over scraps of territory than he was, and to not be prepared at any sign of a trespasser didn’t normally go well on your own.
    The large tom came out of the bushes about a half dozen leaps ahead of them, and assumed a position like he was prepared to fight them if he had to.
    “Who are you, then?” Boulderdash was sure she wasn’t imagining that she saw his gaze soften as it fell on Chubtail just momentarily.
    “Warriors of Gustclan, and who’s you?” The strange tom definitely softened up at hearing they were warriors.
    “Myrtleclaw. I was looking for a clan to call home.”
    Chubtail flicked his tail slightly, surprised at the boldness of his statement, but also his ability to predict what he was about to say. “That’s fortunate, as our clan is only small and could do with some mo-“
    “Good. Where’s camp then?” Boulderdash admired the tom and his daring. He really seemed her type. That was, if he wasn’t obviously more interested in Chubtail. He tagged along with them for a short distance before Chubtail accepted he’d really meant to stay with them, and then followed them all the way back to camp.
    -----
    Boulderdash curled up tight against Myrtleclaw in the warrior’s den. She was struggling to sleep, not because she was worrying about anything, but because she could feel a question burning in her chest. Her eyes were just barely open, regarding the new tabby, and it really gave her a fright when she heard a voice ask “What?”
    She sprang up instinctually, before she realised it was just the new tom.
    “I saw you lookin’ at Chubtail earlier.”
    “And?”
    “You were definitely checkin’ ‘im out. You’re gay, ri’?”
    Myrtleclaw laughed in a very clearly faked tone, and snorted, obviously trying very hard to make that sound ridiculous. “You’re really not very good at ‘iding it. I ain’t got no issue with you being gay. I was actually wondering something else.”
    “Is this based on you- ridiculously- thinking I’m gay, or something else?”
    “Well, you’re kinda answering it for me, and I ain’t even asked yet. I was thinking, if I ever I ended up ‘aving kits with some tom who don’t want to admit he’s a father for whyever, if you’d be wanting to pretend you’re the dad?”
    Myrtleclaw snorted in derision again, making it even clearer he was making an act. “It’s blinding obvious you’re gay, and you clearly don’t like me knowing so. If you’re supposedly a dad, then no-one else’ll know, ri’?”
    Myrtleclaw blinked, not having thought of that. “Well, that’s fair enough. Sure. But I want to know what the dads look like in advance. It’s not like I can pretend to be ginger.” Boulderdash suppressed a laugh at the idea that a cat could change their coats to match it, and shook her head slightly. If she was being smart about it, she'd make sure she found a white tom willing to do this as well, so she didn't have any pressure like that should any circumstances needing this deal arise, but right now she didn't have the luxury.
    “Pretend mates we are, then.”
    “As long as you find someone else to pose for ginger or white fathers, you’re my… what’s the term for it when you’re hiding you’re gay by pretending to love someone you don’t- at least, not in that way?”
    “Dunno. But I’m gonna call it Myrtling.”
    He looked at her, clearly mortified at the very idea of his name being immortalised as such, and Boulderdash broke down into silent laughter at it. Yes, she was sure they'd got on, even if it was on her terms specifically.
    -----
    Chubtail came into the leader’s den and curled up next to Heronstar in the early morning, when she was only half-awake. Heronstar raised her head, prepared to be annoyed, and her expression softened quickly as she realised who it was. She gave him a few affectionate licks, and he gently nudged her to imply that he had something important to talk about.
    “I… was wondering if you’d want to have kits? We’ve got two other warriors, and myself now, we should be able to support a few little ones and make sure they can all get their own mentor, and we’ll need them to make sure the clan keeps going. And I always wanted to be a f-“
    Heronstar interrupted him with fervent nodding. “Yes. I didn’t want to while there was any issue about kits being left without mentors, or going hungry, but I really doubt that would be a issue. I’d love to have kits now.”

[Myrtleclaw joins Gustclan]
    [Harrierpelt goes looking for more herbs]
    [Heronstar and Chubtail want to have kits together ;3]

(I don’t mind if you decide he’s carrying point or not, going to say that in advance)
    [Heronstar and Chubtail go on patrol]
    [Boulderdash and Myrtleclaw go hunting]
    [Gustclan consumes 1/2 a rabbit and 1/3 of a big fish]

Leader:
        Heronstar | 43 | Female
        ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
        Chubtail | 39 | Male
        ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes

Medicine Cat:
        Harrierpelt | 18 | Male
        ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
        Boulderdash | 34 | Female
        ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
        Myrtleclaw | 30 | Male
        ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
        Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
        Name | Age | Gender
        Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
        Name | Age | Gender
        Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
        Name | Age | Gender
        Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
        Name | Age | Gender
        Name | Age | Gender
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
      North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
      East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
      South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
      West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
      Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
      Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
      Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
      Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
      stiffness. Helps burns.
      Feverfew (1) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
      and pains, esp. headaches.
      Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
      and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
      Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
      Burdock Root (1) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)

Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
      Mice | x0 | 1 serving
      Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x0 + 1/2 | 2 servings
      Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
      Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Heronstar and Chubtail | (wanting to have kits)
      Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Chamrosh on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Chamrosh

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Image 26 (27)

The cats of Beechclan had settled back into their camp as the water retreated and the sun showed his face once more. Momomoon and Frostsong had rescued all of the seemingly lost prey by the grace of Starclan, and though the squirrels were a bit soggy the food was little worse for wear. The two heroes had gotten off easy considering the raging waters they had faced, with Frostsong suffering only from whitecough and holing up in the patched-up medicine den to rest. The weather was nice and the cats injured in the war had begun to heal and recuperate- but their was one part of the clan that had not healed, one part that would likely never heal. For despite the good fortune the clan had been blessed with in food and shelter, grief hung heavily over the camp- a fog that even the shining sun of greenleaf could not lift. Cedarslash sat before the graves of Skunkbrush and Yarrowkit, who know had two more freshly churned graves besides them. Graves too small for a mature cat that betrayed the fact that those within had died all too soon. Sleetfoot was perched besides his mate, letting her lean against him for comfort though both of them trembled equally as sorrow wracked their pelts. "Chicorykit and Snapperkit," Cedarslash murmered suddenly. Her mate glanced over at her, his expression both concerned and curious. "Cedarslash?" "I would have named them Chicorykit and Snapperkit." "Those- those are beautiful names." Sleetfoot nodded his head, "Beautiful as they were." He couldn't stop nodding, his body was no longer under his control- he couldn't feel it. Cedarslash on the other hand felt everything far too sharply. Asptail's poppyseeds had worn off and now everything hurt from her head to her heart. "It was my fault." Her mew cracked, "My fault." "Cedarslash no. Why would you think that?" "I-" Whatever the she-cat was going to say was interrupted quiet footsteps and a cleared throat. "Sleetfoot, Sorrelstar says she needs you," Malloweyes purred easily to the deputy. He looked about ready to protest but the elder inturreupted him first with a calming shush. She grinned and pressed her pelt against Cedarslash's as if to comfort her, all it did was send a chill down the she-cat's spine, and assured the tom, "I'll watch out for her. Go be a good deputy- run along." Cedarslash swallowed her fear at being left alone with Malloweyes and nodded at her mate, who gave her a torn look, a quick nuzzle, and a promise to return soon before dashing off.

"What did you do to me?" Cedarslash demanded once alone with the elder, her voice shaky with fear turned fury. Malloweyes didn't flinch, didn't even drop her smile. The warrior half expected her to just deny the whole thing in that silky-soft purr but the elder didn't bother. Instead she laughed, a terrible cracking sound that echoed in Cedarslash's ears even after Malloweyes had gone on to answer in her signature purr. "Yarrow. In small doses it cures coughs, in large doses it's fatal- but don't worry. I only gave you enough to kill your kits." "Don't worry? Don't worry? You poison my kits inside of me and you tell me 'don't worry'?!" The warrior was on her paws screeching, ready to lunge at the elder. Malloweyes just clicked her tongue as if Cedarslash were a naughty kit who needed to be reprimanded. "Do keep your voice down. We don't want the whole forest hearing things it shouldn't do we? Especially your involvement in such things." It was amazing how the elder managed to keep her voice so sweet and sensible as she threatened cats, almost like it was all a game to her. But the game worked well enough to shut Cedarslash up, the threat of revelation coupled with the appearance of Sharkfang and Burntsoul behind Malloweyes did wonders to sheath her tongue and claws. "Yeah, do what she says or I'll shut you up," Burntsoul added in unnecessarily, her grin even wider than that of the other two murderers she stood besides. It wasn't everyday she had more power than her mentor. But still not enough power to keep talking after Malloweyes glared at her. "Why?" Cedarslash dared ask, be it at a much softer volume. Why would Malloweyes do this?Why would she kill kits- her kits? "To remind you. You've been getting ideas and making choices. You've seem to forgotten that you made one choice- to follow me- all the rest of your choices were surrendered then. Becoming mates with the deputy, having his kits?" Malloweyes snorted at the fanciful thoughts Cedarslash had jammed in her brain and Burntsoul joined in. "Like you could find love," she sneered. This comment set Cedarslash off. "Like your chances with Webwing?" she shot back, but before Burntsould could respond either verbally or physically, Sharkfang stepped between the she-cats, sheathing and unsheathing his claws warningly. Malloweyes cleared her throat and continued, "Both would be fine if you had asked me, you could have even asked me for help like Burntsoul did- I wouldn't disappoint. But you, you took matters into your own paws and that, that is where your made a mistake. Everything Cedarslash, everything is in my paws. Your kit's lives, your mate's life, your life. If you value them then you know what you have to do. Be a good little girl and let me direct you." Malloweyes placed a paw under Cedarslash's chin and raised her brown eyes to Malloweye's piercing green ones. "My poor, poor Cedarslash," Malloweyes crooned, "I'll take care of you from here on out- right?" The fur on Cedarslash's back was spiked and her ears flattened against her head, but anger is a temporary fuel and suddenly the weight of everything seemed to crash down on the young warrior's back. There was no option, Malloweyes was right. The only choice she had ever made was the one to throw the rest of her life away. Cedarslash pressed herself against the ground, his tail pulled under her belly- still swollen with yet to dry-up milk, and ears tucked not in anger but in utter submission. "What do you want me to do?" Her dull surrender excited Malloweyes greatly, her eyes glinting even colder and her smile clearly a sneer. "That's better, isn't it? Now, staying mates with Sleetfoot? Fine, we'll use him. Having his kits? Also fine, provided they are raised dedicated to me. Why don't you go back to your business now, we've taken up enough of your time." You've taken up all of my life, the she-cat thought bitterly, but she nodded and got to her paws as instructed, turning tail and heading back to camp utterly defeated and exhausted.

"I want in." It was a simple statement, but completely shocking to the trio of cats who heard it. Eelpaw slunk out of the brush in which he had obviously been hiding in for quite some time. The lean dark apprentice utterly resembled his namesake in the low, slinking way that he moved towards them. "Who's this brat?" spat Burntsoul, clearly still harboring her dislike for all cats younger than she. "My apprentice," Sharkfang replied, looking over the tom who Sorrelstar had put in his charge upon Malloweyes's recommendation, "I was training him when you called me Malloweyes, he must have followed. How much did you hear?" Eelpaw didn't flinch at Sharkfang's sharp tone- he seemed about ready to start grooming himself actually, such a change from the stuttering tom who had hidden behind his aunt...step-mom...whatever. "All of it. And I want in. Seems siding with you is better than siding against you." Malloweyes grinned, a new voluntary recruit was not what she had expected from the day but if the day wanted to give it to her then she was more than glad to receive. "You certainly sound like a smart tom." She circled Eelpaw as she purred, her eyes flashing. Still he didn't flinch, didn't even tremble. "And I'd much rather gain an ally than an enemy." "I would never be an enemy m'am, I've seen what you do." "Yes you have, but as you've also seen, I seem to have a problem keeping willing associates. I'd hate to have to go through that again." "Yes m'am." Malloweyes stopped circling and hmmed to herself. "What do you two think?" she asked Sharkfang and Burntsoul, who had been watching the exchange with interest. "I think he would be useful, he's my apprentice and I would love if my training went to good use." "I say he prove himself!" Burntsoul demanded, "We don't need any half-hearts." Malloweyes nodded and turned back to the young tom. "Would you be willing to prove yourself Eelpaw?" "Yes m'am!" "Good. Burntsoul get him." Not waiting for any explanation as to why she was being allowed to rip the fur off this apprentice, Burntsoul launched herself onto Eelpaw and began digging her claws into him. The tom understandibly yelped and started thrashing but stopped as Malloweyes spoke again. "Siding with me will be painful and any fighting back will be punished. Get used to it by taking these blows." Eelpaw obeyed, biting back a yowl as the stronger she-cat carved into him. "Don't worry, I won't let her kill you"

When Eelpaw limped his way into the medicine den, aided by Sharkfang, his face was so bloodied that he could not speak without it dribbling into his mouth. Instead, Sharkfang answered Pigeonkit's anxious, "What happened?" for him."We ran into a dog while training. Eelpaw fought it bravely while I was too far away to help, eventually I reached him and ran it off but he was already badly injured." The tom nodded stiffly, as if it hurt him to move his head, and Pigeonkit seeing no reason not to believe the story mewed briskly, "Eelpaw come over here, there's a free nest by Sunheart. I need you to hold still while I wipe up the blood with some moss, okay?" He nodded again- he was very good at holding still. As Pigeonkit grabbed a scrap from her stored river-soaked moss and began to dab gently at Eelpaw's face Sharkfang stuck around. He was supposed to stay in the medicine den anyways and get treatment for his leg. "When did she become a medicine cat, I thought your daughter was still a kit," the tom asked Dunpond, who was in the midst of grooming himself. "Oh she's a natural," Dunpond replied, his eyes gleaming with pride, "She's been helping Asptail out with all the patients. The poor boy took Cedarslash's kits' deaths very hard." "He's holed up in the herb storage and won't come out. Won't even let me see him," Sunheart lamented. Despite being new Malloweyes had caught Sharkfang up on all the clan gossip such as how Asptail was Sunheart's son from his failed mateship with Sorrelstar. "He kept muttering something about a promise and Starclan. I hope he's okay." Before Sharkfang could get any more information out of the toms, Pigeonkit had nudged up against his knee, which was as high as she could reach. "I cleaned him up as best I could. I'll have to ask Asptail about what herbs to use, maybe I can get him to come out and treat Eelpaw too? Well I can hope. Anyways Eelpaw'll be fine but his face will scar badly." Pigeonkit sighed, seeming more like a hundred moons than six, but then quickly shattered that illusion by adding, "It's too bad, he was cute."

"Hey Sparksong!" "Hmm?" Claywhistle and Sparksong were out sunning themselves on the bank of the river, a ways upstream from Beechclan camp. "What's white and tan and white and tan and white and tan?" the tom asked, grinning preemptively as he set up the joke. Sparksong, who lay on her side across from him, smiled too. "Tell me." "Frostsong rolling down a hill!" They both howled with laughter, mostly at the truth of the lame joke. Frostsong had indeed rolled down many hills in order to entertain his new siblings. "You'd think with his whitecough Asptail'd confine him to the medicine den," Sparksong chuckled, but Claywhistle's laughter trailed off abruptly. Once his returned it was more forced. "Herbbutt's too busy sitting in the herbs to control him- not that any cat could of course." There was a bitter note to his normal joking tone that the teasing in his last statement couldn't cover up. Sparksong sat up straight and regarded Clawywhistle more seriously. "How are you doing?" "Oh fine, though the last squirrel was a bit washed up eh?" This time when the tom laughed his friend didn't join in. "Too bad of a joke?" "Claywhistle..." The she-cat settled herself besides her friend, pressing her red pelt against his brown. "I'm serious. Your sister's been captured by Soulclan for murder and your own mother denounced her. And your brother's holed himself up in his den ever since he lost Cedarslash's kits- a kit is treating everyone in his place! Your family's in shreds, you don't have to laugh everything off." Claywhistle was silent for a moment, staring at the sandy grass beneath his paws. He'd certainly be thanking Sparksong for shoving all of his issues back in his face all over again, sure he would. It wasn't like they weren't on his mind every second of the day or anything! But the tom didn't snap, Sparksong was only being honest and inquisitive- it was her nature. Just like his was to hide behind jokes. "But I do. I'm the only one left unbroken- heh, never thought I'd be the strongest one of us- and I can't let the hurt show. I'd break just like mom and Asptail and Barkknot and then where would I be?" Claywhistle let out a bitter laugh. "I'm the one who has to stay strong- there's no one to pick up my pieces if I-" "Yes there is. There's me." Sparksong nuzzled her friend, her breath warm against his cheek. "I want to pick up your pieces when you break, I want to put you back together, and I want you to do the same for me. I want to laugh with you and cry with you and just be with you. Claywhistle I want to be your best friend forever and always- I want to be your mate." Claywhistle, the tom who always had a retort for everything, was speechless for the second time that day. Then the tears came, soft racking sobs as he leaned against Sparksong and she curled around him naturally."Thank you. Thank you Sparksong." "You're welcome," she murmured back, then suddenly flustered added, "Is that a yes?" "Yes." Claywhistle was smiling as he cried, like he had a personal sun-shower inside of him. "I want to pick up your pieces and put you together. I want to laugh and cry and live and love with you Sparksong. I want to be your mate- platonically and romantically." And the pair laughed together at that last, terrible joke, their tails intertwined.

Becoming an apprentice: Pigeonkit
    Kits is 1 moons: Starlingthroat
    x1 catmint used: Frostsong
    x1 large fish eaten (3) x1 squirrel eaten (2)
    Hunting Patrol: Momomoon*, Cougarheart, Dunpond, Dandelionbloom, Webwing, Burntsoul
    Patrol: Claywhistle, Shadowslip, Stormripple, Sparksong, Wispwhisper, Flaxpool
    Becoming mates: Sparksong and Claywhistle
    Training: Sharkfang -> Eelpaw

Sunheart- Badly, badly, badly scratched up | Needs: ???
    Dunpond- Scratches and bruises| Needs: ???
    Frostsong- Scratches/whitecough | Needs: ??? and catmint✔️
    Sharkfang- Deep leg bite, minor scratches | Needs: ???
    Eelpaw- Torn ears, bruised body, clawed-up face | Needs: ???

Sorrelstar | 92 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous | X X
            Lives: ★★★★★

Sleetfoot | 54 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly | X

Asptail | 30 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful | X X

Dunpond| 90 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate | X X
            Sunheart | 89 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn | X
            Sharkfang | 80 moons | Tom | Thickheaded, Ruthless | X
            Shadowslip | 71 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive | X X
            Stormripple | 60 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb | X X
            Cedarslash | 49 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful | X
            Sparksong | 33 moons | She-cat | Bubbly, Quick | X
            (Barkknot | 30 moons | She-cat | Anxious, Clumsy | P.O.W |X)
            Claywhistle | 30 moons | Tom | Social, Joking | X
            Momomoon | 24 moons | She-cat | Friendly, Obstinate | Special Abilities | X
            Burntsoul | 24 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky | X
            Webwing | 22 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing | X
            Dandelionbloom | 19 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered | X
            Flaxpool | 18 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional | X
            Frostsong | 18 moon | Tom | Witty, Foolhardy | X
            Wispwhisper| 14 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there | X
            Cougarheart | 14 moons | She-cat | Brave, Determined | Blind | X

Eelpaw | 9 moons | Tom | 'Slimy', Flexible |X

Salmoncress | 66 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey | X
            Starlingthroat | 30 moons | She-cat | Long-winded, Vain | X

Pigeonkit| 6 moons | She-cat | Innocent, Dependent | X
            Sandkit | 4 moon | Tom | Literal-minded, Persevering |X
            Carpkit | 4 moon | She-cat | Moody, Mischievous | X

Malloweyes | 125 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating | X

Sharkfang | Eelpaw | 0 | -

Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes) | X
            Speckledbeetle | Murdered by Burntsoul, Cedarslash, and Malloweyes| X
            Skunkbrush | Murdered by Burntsoul and Malloweyes | X
            Chicorykit | Stillborn due to Malloweyes feeding her mother tansy | X
            Snapperkit | Stillborn due to Malloweyes feeding her mother tansy | X

Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
      Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | rosebud
      Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
      Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Caveclan | tauriel.
      Witherclan | seedcakes
      Echoclan | Katrione
      Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
      Aspenclan | rosebud
      Birchclan | .galaxy.
      Leafclan | zephyrine
      Lotusclan | wolfie
      Blueclan | miss universe

Soulclan | krazykitty00
      Tumbleclan | dinolil1

Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
      Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
      Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x0
      Fox glove seeds | Causes heart attacks & paralysis x1
      Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
      Thyme | Calms nerves x2
      Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
      Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
      Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
      Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
      Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
      Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
      Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
      Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
      Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats x1
      Mint| Hides death scent x1
      Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
      Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
      Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
      Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
      Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
      Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
      Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
      Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x2
      Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting/treats paws x2
      Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x2
      Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
      Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1
      Honey| Soothes throats/infections/coughs x1
      Lamb's Ear| Gives strength x1
      Lungwort| Cures yellowcough x1
      Ragweed| Gives strength/energy x1
      Oak leaves| Stops infection from setting x1
      Rush| Keeps broken limbs in place x1
      Tansy| Cures coughs/poison/wounds/prevents greencough x0

Small fish | 0 | 2 servings
      Large fish | 1 | 3 servings
      Squirrel | 0 | 2 servings
      Water fowl | 3 | 3 servings
      Vole | 3 | 1 serving
      Minnow | 2 | 1 serving
      {Five servings}

Squirrel | 1 | N/a
      Rabbit | 1 | N/a
      Fox | 1 | N/a
      Speckledbeetle | 1 | N/a

Sorrelstar and Sunheart
      -> Claywhistle, Barkknot, Asptail
      Shadowslip and Sunheart
      -> Wisppaw, Yarrowkit, 'Cougarpaw'
      Dunpond and Salmoncress and Stormripple
      -> ''Dandelionbloom'', 'Frostsong', 'Flaxpool'
      -> 'Pigeonkit', Carpkit, Sandkit
      Cedarslash and Sleetfoot
      -> Chicorykit, Snapperkit
      Asptail and Cinderblaze (of Soulclan)
      ->unnamed1, unnamed2, unnamed3, unnamed4
    ImagexImage
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
    call me anything you want! Just
    not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
    writing of any kind! I'm a mod
    over on Create A Clan, which
    you should definitely check out
    if you like warriors and writing!
    Female/Teenager/Christian
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    hazilnut

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [020]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:08 pm

xxx𝓘𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝒆 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝒇𝒆 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝒆𝓲𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻.xxx

Image Image Image
    Number of Cats: 19 [ 9 male ] [ 10 female ], four servings
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Snowcloud was quite curious what was going on with Mousebite. It was true, the two of them have gotten closer since she started to trust him with her son. Yet, it wasn't exactly like her to call him out before training with Moosepaw. Wasn't her main goal to keep him to strict training? What would pulling him out of a session help with? Was this another threatening talk? He hoped it wasn't... He cared for Mousebite and all, she was respectful and boosted his confidence on a daily basis, but... She could easily scare the life out of him when it came to her son! "Snowcloud, stop being tense." She commented, flicking her brown tail in his face. He was brought back into the world with a wave of her tail and couldn't help to stare for a moment. "So, um... Snowcloud. I have a offer for you that might be a little awkward..." She trailed off. Okay, this was really weird. Hell, Mousebite was never awkward! She's confident in what she does. After all, she has plenty of reason to know what she's doing, she's smart and strong. "Could you possibly think of being my mate?" The white tom was taken aback. No she-cat had ever asked him a question as such, nor even seemed to think of him that way. Right away his mouth moved without his own thoughts behind them. "Of course!" He exclaimed, dazed for a moment after the words came out. Did he really? Was he so sure of that decision? However, no worried thoughts of his could turn back his answer as Mousebite started to lovingly run into him. Just the feeling alone answered his questions.

Rockstar watched Waspface carefully. At first, the tom thought he was just a regular cat. However, as he brought him back, Sootfur had recognized him as his brother Wasp. The words of his father echoed in his head and he started to put the pieces together in his mind. "Be careful of wasps indeed..." He sneered under his breath as he watched the orange tom hang around with Sootfur, Sheepflower, and Drysun. He could tell a few other cats were a little uneasy about him as well, but mostly because he looked almost exactly like Fidgetspice... Yet, Rockstar didn't know if the two were exactly the same. Waspface seemed to be more social, like his brother. These thoughts all eluded right back to what Wilson told him last they met.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Snowcloud and Mousebite become mates ]
    [ Turtlebone goes into labor ]
    [ Sootfur, Snowcloud, Sheepflower, Troutpaw, Moosepaw, and Covepaw go training ]
    [ Waspface, Mousebite, Drysun, Swanpaw, Burningpaw, and Rockstar go hunting ]
    [ Blackscars, Amberpaw, and Littledove go on a border patrol ]
    [ The clan eats four servings of bird ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Leader:
      Rockstar | Fifty-seven | Tom |
      Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 7/9 ]

Deputy:
      Sootfur | Thirty-three | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Nightcall | Forty-two | She-cat |

Warriors:
      Snowcloud | Thirty-seven | Tom |