the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:25 am

^OOO OK OK Better kind of best friend by Xana, Toothache by westislonely, Drywall by Paris Paloma, and Clay Pigeons by Michael Cera. I cannot stop I’m obsessed with all of them rn

> I fell at work in front of so many of the people I have like work crushes on and I was MORTIFIED. Literally dropped to my knees and couldn’t bring myself to stand up again it was actually horrid. Anyway I’m going to a concert tomorrow and I’m so excited!! My favorite band too!!!

v what’s a super embarrassing moment you’ve had?

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:37 am

ummm idk i had a coughing fit in one of my classes last week
      ^ that's terrible! honestly though, even if ur coworkers reacted to it, i can promise u they didn't think much of it apart from the fact that u were ok. sorry that happened though
      > gonna do calc hw
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:28 pm

sleepy. aside from getting off work in an hour-ish i’m super excited for the concert i’m going to at the end of the month <3

^ good luck with ur calc hw o7
    > my kitten. the little rat. she tore up the bottom of my pokemon poster while i slept last night. like it’s w/e it was a $5-10 poster and it’s only a bit on the bottom but man.
    v do you have any posters in your room?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:39 pm

Omg kittens are such trouble makers! My kitten was a serial plant eater… and now as a teenager she still is

^yes! A ton: my highschool production posters, tv girl, Carebears, a shark poster, and some pawpatrol posters. I love the colorful clutter vibe for my room
>I can’t stop singing “too sweet” by Hozier, like omg he’s the sweetest guy I’ve ever met. Ik i should tell him how I feel, it probably wouldn’t be that hard he’s so easy to talk to. Aaaah i just act like such a fool sometimes, today i called his outfit cute?? Im no expert but i feel like thats not how you compliment guys. Being a lesbian for years really hadn’t helped me out? I cannot flirt at all.
v dream pet / pet breed
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:00 pm

i've always really wanted a maine coon cat, so when i get my own place, i want to buy one! his name is gonna be junebug :] other than that, i just really want cats for the rest of my life lol, either adopted or rescued. i also love rabbits! definitely want a flemish giant but any bun will do, since i miss my old one a lot

^ hozier fan!! same here! also, don't be afraid to compliment a man and call their outfit cute, a real normal dude will love that kind of compliment <3
      > just got back from a hugggeeeeee slump in rping. also listening to the rain world soundtrack and eating some chicken fried rice! delicious
      v favorite video game or book currently? give a lil summary/info about it!
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikozzz » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:16 pm

i haven't really had time to do a lot of gaming or reading recently, but the last book that i read was the vegetarian by han kang. it's about a woman who starts having nightmares about eating meat and makes the choice to become vegetarian, and how her family reacts and ultimately falls apart in a series of events surrounding it. it's not for kids, and deals with a lot of serious topics (primarily around mental health and abuse), but if that's not an issue for you it's really incredible and i'd recommend it!

^ that sounds so nice, i want chicken fried rice now... also maine coon cats are so lovely, same with flemish giants! amazing taste in animals
> pulling my hair out trying to finish the script and thumbnails for my whole comic final tonight bc i could not think of an idea until now. sigh. always happens
v what would your ideal house/living situation look like? any particular location/decorations/pets/etc?

████████████
miko ! Image he/him
adult . trans + gay
mikozzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 am

I'd mostly just like something simple, a studio flat with a balcony, and some natural lighting. One thing I'd love is a big wall-sized bookshelf so I don't have to resort to stuffing my books untidily everywhere lol. I'm also a big fan of painting walls bright colours, I wanted my bedroom walls to be orange since forever haha. For pets I'm torn between a cat and a bird, and I feel like I would only be able to dedicate myself to one at a time.
      ^ I haven't really come across a book whose synopsis has been immediately gripping (the last few books I've read have been filed under my "not bad but not super captivating either", sigh) but the book you mentioned did actually seem interesting, and googling its synopsis even moreso. Well, I'm going to go pick it up from the bookstore tomorrow when I'm not working, so thanks for the recommendation! Also, good luck on your comic.
      > I realised after posting I forgot this part. There was no hot water this morning which was awful, and washing my hair with cold water has made it take a weirdly long time to dry? Not sure why. Well, at least I have some time to finish my painting and study a bit before going to work this evening, as I had the afternoon off.
      v Is there a niche/not well known piece of media you really like? Do feel free to go into as much detail as you like :^)
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 am

i don't really know any lesser known pieces of media so i can't answer that
    currently :[ i tend to stumble upon well known things if i'm searching for
    new shows/movies/stuff haha

^ ahh i feel bad for you!! but i'm sure your painting will look spectacular!
    i also have to study, i took a quick break because of anxietyy
    > it is the literal last day to study for my test tomorrow and i have a
    tutor in 3 hours. i'm so stressed i have no idea what to do because it's
    four full A4 pages of information that i need to memorise and remember
    until tomorrow. please whatever advice you have drop it in your reply,
    i'll literally take anything that will help me study<3
    v have you ever had a test/exam you thought was hard? did it turn out
    to be hard or easy?[/list]
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 am

well, not yet. i know the test for my ged is gonna be hard. i have no idea if it will actually be easy, and everyone keeps telling me i got this and its gonna be easy for me, but i dont know. ive always been an awful test taker.

^ im so sorry. literally worst person to get this one. i never studied in school, just winged it because i was so stressed with everything else going on tests wernt even on my mind. and i dropped before i took any really difficult or hard tests so . :'). soo corny but you got this. dont stress too much. i struggle to remember when im stressed and same applies if im trying to put something in the bank to remember. maybe put on some soothing music and put your phone in another room. take away distractions and force yourself to sit down.

> after 5 months. five months of saying huh and uneven headphone audio. I CAN HEAR OUT OF MY LEFT EAR AGAIN. i remember after the car accident when my right ear got popped i literally could not hear at all because my left ear was just . not working. i thought i damaged something in my left ear but it just decided to take its sweet sweet time unclogging this time i guess. woke up and was like "what the hell is that whistling crackling sound?" an hour later i walk past the vent and i can HEAR it . that whistling sound was the FAN in my room . that i can HEAR now .

v longest time youve ever had a clogged ear?
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookyAsh » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am

longest time I've ever had a clogged ear was probably like. four days. I had an ear infection once that went on for 3 days and WRECKED my balance for a long time

^congrats on the hearing!! I'm glad you can hear out of both ears now :]
>ah.. so eepy.. but I wanna save my soda... idk what to dooooo....
v favorite video game?
IM LITERALLY METAL SONIC IRL GUYS I SWEEEAR
Connoisseur of all pets orange!
They/It

Image Image Image Image Image Image
SpookyAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups