the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby lux lisbon » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:24 pm

i'm nostalgic about basically everything... but lately i've been really nostalgic about indoor pools and hockey rinks. i went to both frequently as a kid and the smells, sounds, and architecture are very comforting to me

^ has a great music taste!! i like mbv too my favourite album is glider
> i've been avoiding this assignment but i have to finally work on it tomorrow... this class is soooooo lame i need to just get it over with...
v do you cook/bake? what are some things you like making?
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:52 pm

If u consider pouring boiling water over instant noodles cooking, yes I’m a connoisseur in this sphere of cooking. However otherwise no. Though I’m pretty creative with creations that seems disgusting at first but that are actually really good once you try them. Ever tried bananas wrapped in ham? Exactly

^ u seem like u have a very interesting life. ive never been to neither hockey rinks nor indoor pools
agreed about the assignment. school is so time consuming and for what?
gl doing ur assignment, just remember
FAILING CLASSES IS GAY
> yk, back then when I was a lil kid all the adults were hyping up high school, like its really hard or whatever. but in the end from my experience high school experience its the exact opposite. I went from getting C on everything to getting B’s and A’s frequently and never C’s. They don’t even check your homework anymore in high school. So like, why were they saying it’s going to be hard? I dont get it
It’s even better in uni because the profs are chill as hell and noone cares about homework either. And you can actually negotiate for your grades unlike in school. FUN
v whats 1 thing you would not be able to live without? aside from the house, food, water and oxygen

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
«take us now»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

my younger brother. id be sad about losing a lot of things but i think if i lived in a world without my little brother it wouldnt be a world worth living in. love that kid dearly and i know hes going awesome places

^ dude everyone was telling me this about college when i was in highschool and now im in college and having the same experience 😭😭😭 its been like. so much easier than highschool ever was for me. idk whats up with that
> zzzz doctors appointment today.. friend moving in with me tomorrow.. ive been away from home for about 2 weeks due to health issues and im very excited to get back and see my geckos again. im glad my dumb cat gets to travel with me though :o)
v do you have a favorite sea creature? if not, tell me your favorite animal in general! (or do both)
it/she/he ⚢ adult
hi whats up song

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:05 am

Aah your cat is adorable! I’m glad you get to go back home. I hope everything goes smoothly!!

^ those little sharks that swim on the ocean floor hehe, but aside dingos, hyenas, and elephants <3

> my teeth hurt so excruciatingly bad I want to cry. I’m supposed to get surgery but idk when. I’m so stressed but I’m not like unhappy? Like my life isn’t going badly! I have to call and get this job soon and I’m excited for that. I had to wait a couple weeks after I got hired to start working and I hope it’s not been too long.

v favorite kinda sweets?
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JestersInferno » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:36 am

Aw dude I'm so sorry you're having to go through all that tooth pain, I know that's really uncomfortable and I'm sorry things aren't working out right now, it's really hard to be super happy and motivated for things when things are just bad rn but I really hope things get better soon! It's easier said than done but keep your chin up, things are gonna get better!

^ I love ice cream!! And yogurt!! Those are probably my favorites rn cause I'm in a kick for them but they're so good

> I'm finally getting a bit better! I'm starting up my dream life with my boyfriend, things aren't perfect right now cause we're in school and figuring out money and things and it's stressful but this morning we opened the window to let the sun in and laid in bed with our cat we just adopted and it couldn't have been more perfect. I'm so excited for what's to come for us!

v What's your favorite artist rn? What's a good album by them?

❞WHAT ELSE COULD I BE BUT A JESTER?❞

𝕳𝖔𝖜𝖉𝖞! 𝕴'𝖒 𝕺𝖗𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖗 𝕽𝖊𝖓! (𝕳𝖊/𝕳𝖎𝖒)
𝕴'𝖒 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓,
𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖜𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈, 𝖘𝖐𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖇𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖙𝖎,
𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖘 ☠
𝕴'𝖒 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖙𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙

Toyhousecredit

JestersInferno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:26 am

ethel cain always. preacher's daughter is forever a go-to!

^ that is so cute ;0; i hope everything goes well and things get to be a bit less stressful for you.
> more baldur's gate for me.... karlach is so funny i love her. i'm playing w/ my boyfriend and romancing astarion at the same time... he is stronger than me
v hiiii what's on your mind?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:51 am

eating mainly ii was scrolling trought the easter chat thread and being excited abt tmrw's outcomes

^ woohoo that sounds fun, bg3 does peak my curiousity
> i talk so much abt eating here i promise its not all thats on my mind
v what do u like abt urself?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:09 am

everything im #awesome. ok but actually im generally pretty fond of myself (Maybe to an unjustified extent but idc) but i think one of my best qualities is that im a quick thinker. helps myself and others out a lot in emergency situations or generally with other pressing matters and its just fun in day-to-day life because it makes me good at entertaining and being witty and whatnot. i think it also meshes well with the fact that im super easygoing. i like to think i help people (and myself) stay calm when the going gets rough

^ dude i talk about eating with one of my friends that also loves food like every single day. i love food share your food wisdom with us. food fandom thriving etc
> first top surgery consult scheduled this morning 🎉🎉 its all the way in july but im super excited
v repeating the question above because its good to have some positivity in your day. what do you like about yourself?
it/she/he ⚢ adult
hi whats up song

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:32 am

i'm really skilled in creative things like writing, knitting, drawing, collaging etc and i emphasize skilled and not talented because i know that if i want to do something i can put in the work and get good at it. it seems a lot of people don't pursue creativity because they think it needs to be something innate inside of them but it's not, it's a learned trait like most other things

^ has a surgery consultation yay thats exciting! it sucks how long the waits are for gender related medcal care tho.. i hope it passes by quickly for you
> i just moved all my food to my room because my dad and brother will eat all of it in 2 days if i leave it downstairs because they lack any form of critical thought or consideration #awesome
v if you were an animal what animal would you be?
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:24 am

definitely a house cat. lazing around all day, eating when i want to, bothering my owners for cuddles when i want, and then more lazing around. sounds like the perfcet life.

^ i'd move my food to my room as well if i lived with my parents and siblings lmaoo, smart choice!
> not much is up, i'm gonna play some stardew valley now and watch grey's anatomy lol. i have to go to work tomorrow so i'm mentally preparing for that :c
v what's a song you're currently listening to that you like?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult
isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
swiftie ☽ marauder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ we always find each other. ❞
━━━━ ❝ in every lifetime? ❞
━━━━━━ ❝ in every one. ❞
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist