Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

flightclan .001

Postby shotgun, » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:56 am

๐™ต ๐š• ๐š’ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŒ ๐š• ๐šŠ ๐š—
Number of Cats one
Moonpool seven days
Patrol n/a

the cool night air stirred sunstar's white and ginger pelt, his paws rubbed raw from his travels thus far. still, the chill to the touch of
the stone provided a soothing relief, reminding him of precisely where he was. he had heard his fill of the moonpool and the ancestors
that listened if he was to visit. seeing his empty camp told him that it was exactly where he needed to go in order to start properly
bringing his clan together just as he had imagined. "starclan," he started when he came to a rest before the pool of water, his green
eyes reflected clearly among the image of the stars, real enough that he could fool himself that they could be touched. "i need your
help. if i am ever going to start this clan, we'll need a medicine cat to ensure our health - please."
with that, sunstar bowed
his head to touch his nose to the water.

โ€ข sunstar - at the moonpool asking for a medicine cat

Leader:
          sunstar | twenty-three moons | โ™‚ | X
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    thrush | x0 | 0 servings
    sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    crow | x0 | 0 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    mouse | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
shotgun,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby mooney » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:00 am

r a v e n c l a n
Number of Cats ; 12
Next Moonpool visit ; February 4th
(all art of my clan cats is made by me - please do not use it c:)

Mousestar sat in the middle of the camp clearing, lapping at her front paw. The air was mild, the sun shining steeply onto the clearing in the woods where the clan cats lived. Next to the leader, Dapplepelt was seated. "You're off, then?" he asked. "Yes. I've got to go to Moonpool and talk to StarClan. Moons have passed and our clan isn't getting any bigger." She sighed. "I must talk to them." The medicine cat nodded. "I understand," the wise cat meowed.

After Mousestar had left, Blueshine gathered a few cats for a patrol. "Spottedwhisper, you will lead today's patrol," the blue-coated cat meowed, shifting her paws impatiently. "Cloudleap, Dustpaw, Sparrowfur and Redstripe will join you." The young warrior nodded firmly, and lashed his tail to show the group they were leaving. Few moments later, Dapplepelt was by Blueshine's side. "I've missed you," the white and grey cat murmured in her ear, so no one else could hear. Blueshine looked to the ground. "I've missed you, too. I don't want to be mad at you." A small smile appeared on her face. "Me neither." With a quick glance around the camp to assure they were alone, he added "I love you," and nuzzled her nose. She responded by nuzzling back, whispering a quiet "I love you, too" into his ear.

Later that day, Dapplepelt crawled out of his den, gazing for his apprentice. He spotted him over with the older apprentice, Mudpaw. "Hey, Strikepaw," he meowed. "We're going out fetching herbs," he meowed, and saw his apprentice's face light up. "We are?" Strikepaw meowed, his voice filled with happiness. Dapplepelt felt proud to have such a great cat to mentor, who always seemed to be listening when he was talking and always prepared for new tasks. "Yes. In fact, let's go right away, if you're not too busy with Mudpaw, there?" he asked. "That's okay," Mudpaw meowed, "you can go." The medicine cat and his apprentice left camp at once.

Mousestar ; Moonpool, requesting warrior
Spottedwhisper, Cloudleap, Dustpaw, Sparrowfur, Redstripe ; patrol
Blueshine ; having a litter of small kitties c:
Dapplepelt, Strikepaw ; fetching herbs
prey used ; 1 thrush (thrushes left ; 0)

Leader ;
    Mousestar | 73 moons | Female | x

Deputy ;
    Blueshine | 43 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cat ;
    Dapplepelt | 64 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat Apprentice ;
    Strikepaw | 9 moons | Male | x

Warriors ;
    Sparrowfur | 49 moons | Male | x
    Whitefoot | 36 moons | Female | x
    Cloudleap | 30 moons | Male | x
    Redstripe | 32 moons | Male | x
    Spottedwhisper | 17 moons | Male | x

Apprentices ;
    Mudpaw | 14 moons | Female | x
    Dustpaw | 9 moons | Male | x

Queens ;
    Goldenheart | 57 moons | Female | x

Kits ;
    -

Elders ;
    -
    Ally Clans ;
    CaveClan | tauriel.
    BrookClan | purrfect.

Enemy Clans ;
    -

Medicine Store ;
    Catmint x1 | cures green cough & whitecough
    Chamomile x1 | traveling herb, soothes mind
    Chervil x1 | for infected wounds, bellyache & kitting
    Cobwebs x2 | stops bleeding & for broken bones
    Coltsfoot x1 | eases breathing & for cracked paw pads
    Comfrey root x1 | for broken bones & wounds ++
    Dock x1 | soothes screeches and wounds
    Juniper berries x1 | helps with bellyaches and breathing, gives strength
    Lavender x1 | cures fevers and chills, hides scent of death
    Marigold x1 | stops infections and bleeding / for stiff joints
    Poppy seed x1 | helps a cat sleep, soothes pain, shock & distress
    Wintergreen x1 | treats wounds and some poisons
    Yarrow x1 | extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit

Prey ;
    Mouse x1 | 1 serving
    Vole x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel x0 | 1 serving
    Fish x0 | 2 servings
    Thrush x0 | 3 servings
    Finch x0 | 3 servings

Mentors ;
    Whitefoot | Mudpaw | done c:
    Cloudleap | Dustpaw | swimming, climbing
    Dapplepelt | Strikepaw | (med cat apprentice)

Deceased Cats ;
    -

Mates ;
    Mousestar + Sparrowfur | Strikepaw, Dustpaw
    Dapplepelt + Blueshine (forbidden)
โ”Œxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”
she/they โ˜ฝ adult
isfp โ˜ฝ gemini โ˜ฝ FR
swiftie โ˜ฝ marauder
โ”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”˜
โ we always find each other. โž
โ”โ”โ”โ” โ in every lifetime? โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ in every one. โž
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:08 am

@Purrfect
My bad XD
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ยฉ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:50 am

turtle... wrote:
Later that day, Dapplepelt crawled out of his den, gazing for his apprentice. He spotted him over with the older apprentice, Mudpaw. "Hey, Strikepaw," he meowed. "We're going out fetching herbs," he meowed, and saw his apprentice's face light up. "We are?" Strikepaw meowed, his voice filled with happiness. Dapplepelt felt proud to have such a great cat to mentor, who always seemed to be listening when he was talking and always prepared for new tasks. "Yes. In fact, let's go right away, if you're not too busy with Mudpaw, there?" he asked. "That's okay," Mudpaw meowed, "you can go." The medicine cat and his apprentice left camp at once.

Mousestar ; Moonpool, requesting warrior
Spottedwhisper, Cloudleap, Dustpaw, Sparrowfur, Redstripe ; patrol
Blueshine ; having a litter of small kitties c:
Dapplepelt, Strikepaw ; fetching herbs

starclan sent you a warrior!

your patrol caught a vole and a fish!

blushine is expecting kits! she is due in two moons!

dapplepelt and strikepaw found chervil and fennel!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`Cedarclan - 001

Postby draconic. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:59 am

C E D A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 001

The forest was silent as a shadow silently streaked through it. When StarClan had shown him the way to his new territory, Cedarstar had been very grateful and pleased to find such a land that would be perfect for raising his clan. Now he was on his way to the Moonpool to make a very important choice. A choice of choosing between either requesting a deputy first, or a medicine cat. Both were quite useful. A deputy would be able to help him straight off with border patrols and hunting patrols. It would help Cedarclan in the long run in securing its boundaries. However, a medicine cat was quite crucial to have as well. Should any of his members become deathly ill or very injured, it'd be a nightmare if the clan didn't have a medicine cat to turn to.

A sigh escaped him. "Both are needed. But I suppose if I can only ask for one or the other, I'll have to make my choice wisely. Once he reached Moonpool, he settled down by its clear water, taking a breath as he made up his final decision. Closing his eyes, he dipped his nose into the chilly water and began to dream. As his eyes reopened, he was in a small clearing. Forest surrounded him and he was greeted by the very ones who lead him to Cedarclan's new territory.

Cedarstar dipped his head respectfully. "Greetings cats of Starclan. I came here tonight to express my gratitude in leading me on the right path to my new clan's territory. I believe my clan will thrive there upon generations to come. It was a hard choice to make, but I have decided on what sort of member I want to be sent to Cedarclan. I request a cat who's excellent in herbs and healing. Someone who will be able to keep my cats safe and healthy. Thank you." He purred and with a flicker his dream ended a moment later.

Leader:
    Cedarstar | 26 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

[b]Medicine Cat:[/b]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Personal notes;;
    Last Moonpool visit: 1/28/17.
    Next Moonpool visit: 2/03/17

Borders;;
    North - Thunderpath - clan.
    East - Field - clan.
    West - Rocky Terrain; further on a mountain side can be found - clan.
    South - Small Creek - Brookclan.
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
Last edited by draconic. on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Help my baby dragons hatch and grow with a few clicks. <3
draconic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:17 pm

My Clan will be called LeafClan. The territory is compiled of green, rolling hills and a flatter, extremely dense forest area, along with a small river that snakes out of the forest and around the western border. Their camp is safely nestled between two hills, with a couple trees around to provide just a bit extra shelter. In this territory can be found mice, voles, squirrels, hares, robins, and small fish in the river.

These cats are usually friendly, but prefer to keep to themselves. At Gatherings, they are the quiet cats who sit alone and only speak when spoken to. They are intelligent and quick-witted, mindful and cautious, but also overprotective and suspicious.

Most LeafClan cats are tabbies, in order to blend in with the grass that thickly coats the hills. They are lithe and agile, excellent swimmers and climbers, but their night vision compared to other Clans is not the greatest. They are normally not ones to start an argument, so the apprentices focus much more on hunting than fighting.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:43 pm

[i hope you do not mind me picking up where i left off? i never saw if Kaden gave me the queen i asked for.]

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Twelve | Males - 6 | Females - 6
Month: Thirteen
Next Moonpool visit: Jan 23
Next Gathering: Jan 28 12 pm UCT

Jinxstar led the new cat back to camp, getting to know him along the way. Blackberry could hear the two toms talking as she entered camp and trotted to her den to sort her herbs and head to bed. Jinxstar led the new cat into camp and was showing him around just as Willowbolt and the others got back.

"Willowbolt, everyone, this is Flintshade. He is our newest member." Jinxstar introduced the new cat to the rest of the group.

"My name is Willowbolt, and this is my apprentice, Tanagerpaw. I am the clan deputy." Willowbolt said as her apprentice looked up at the new cat with interest.

"My name is Brindlethorn. My mate is Skydapple, she is currently in the nursery with our three kits, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Frecklekit." Brindlethorn said as he quickly padded away to see her.

"My name is Barkpaw, Brindlethorn is my mentor. Ever since he had his kits he had been kind of an air head." Barkpaw said as he yawned and walked towards the apprentice's den.

Tanagerpaw followed him closely as Willowbolt gestured for Flintshade to follow her to the medicine den.

"My name is Blackberry, I am the clan's medicine cat." Blackberry said as they two popped their heads in quickly.

After all introductions were made, everyone went to sleep. A long time after everyone went to sleep, Velvetrabbit snuck back into camp, hoping that she was able to get the small of Rowanpelt off of her. She carefully went into the warrior's den and noted the new body. She was too tired to care, though, and went straight to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up to find his clan waking up and heading out into the clearing. He did notice that Velvetrabbit was not the normal early riser that she was, and that he did not remember seeing her last night either. He trotted over to the warrior's den to find her still sleeping in her nest.

"Velvetrabbit, are you ok?" JInxstar asked, afraid that she might be sick.

Velvetrabbit jumped at the sound of her name, her head jerking up and looking around warily. She turned to see Jinxstar in the den entrance and gave him a tired sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I am fine. Guess I was just out hunting later then I thought." Velvetrabbit said, having a hard time remember what happened the previous night.

"Well, get up quick, I want you to go hunting along the eastern boarder today." Jinxstar said with a frown.

He walked away quickly as she drug herself out of her nest and started towards the fresh kill pile. As she ate her mouse she started to remember Rowanpelt and what happened. She wondered if she would ever meet him again.

Barkpaw and Tanagerpaw grabbed a squirrel and walked off to a dark corner to eat. Willowbolt watched the two apprentices, noting how they always seemed to spend time together, shared tongues, and just all around got a long great. She did hope that they might get together sometime in the near future, but did not get her hopes up.

Willowbolt and Blackberry both grabbed their prey, a vole and a mouse respectively, and went to a corner to wait for Jinxstar. Jinxstar plucked up a bird and joined them.

"As you both know, my moonpool visit is today. I would like for you to take Tanagerpaw out training, while Brindlethorn and Barkpaw go with Flintshade on a boarder patrol. I have already told Velvetrabbit she is to go hunting." Jinxstar said as he gulped down his prey and trotted out of camp quickly.

Blackberry nodded and finished her own prey, following on his heels. Willowbolt smiled as she was left in charge of divvying out duties.

"Brindlethorn, please take Barkpaw and Flintshade out on a boarder patrol. I would like for you to patrol the northern boarder. If at all possible, please try to bring some prey back with you." Willowbolt said as she saw that everyone was finishing their prey.

Flintshade looked up from the vole that he was eating and nodded. He looked over at Brindlethorn and smiled. As Barkpaw finish his half of the squirrel, he joined his mentor and Flintshade and left camp.

"Velvetrabbit, you were already told to go hunting in the swamps, right?" Willowbolt clarified, making sure that the half asleep warrior knew what she was suppose to do.

She nodded sleepily and continued to eat.

"Tanagerpaw, we are going to head out training." Willowbolt said as she led her apprentice out of camp.

Jinxstar walked the lonely path up to the Moonpool, his pelt twitching at the echoing sound of his pawsteps. He walked over to the silvery pool and laid down, taking a small sip and shivering as he fell to sleep. He opened his eyes in a clearing smelling heavily like the nursery back in his camp.

"Starclan, please hear my call, I need to keep my clan growing, but I do not think another warrior would be a good addition this time. I would like a queen, a cat to introduce not only new blood into my clan, but kits that can be born and raised in my clan's ways and in the ways of your noble code. If you see fit to send me a Queen to help my clan grow then i will be forever grateful. If you do not, then I humbly thank you for your time and continue to thank you for your guidance and for watching over my clan and keeping all my cats safe." Jinxstar pledged as he bowed respectfully and left the area.

He awoke back on the cold stone of the Moonpool, and warily walked back home. He figured he might try to see if he could hunt up some prey to bring back to camp with him, though he was not sure that much stayed around an area that was so often frequented by cats.

[JInxstar - Moonpool visit, asking for a Queen]
[Blackberry - herb gathering]
[Brindlethorn, Flintshade, and Barkpaw - patroling the northern boarder]
[Willowbolt and Tanagerpaw - trainging]
[Velvetrabbit - hunting in the eastern swamp]
[Skydapple/Ashkit, Stormkit, Frecklekit - in camp in the nursery]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 48 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 27 moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 30 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Brindlethorn | 29 moons | Male |
          Velvetrabbit | 26 moons | Female |
          Flintshade | 20 moons | Male|

Apprentices:
          Barkpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Tanagerpaw | 10 moons | Female |

Queens:
          Skydapple | 37 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
          Frecklekit | 1 | Female |
          Ashkit | 1 | Male |
          Stormkit | 1 | Male |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Brindlethorn | Barkpaw | 6 | Learned: Hunting, Fighting, Swimming, Basic Herbs, Climbing, Speed
    Willowbolt | Tanagerpaw | 4 | Learned: Swimming, Basic Herbs, Hunting, Speed

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Name and Name

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormkit, Ashkit, Frecklekit
    Name and Name

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x4]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x1]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x1]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x1]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile
    Common, Uncommon, Rare
    1 serving Snakes x0
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    1-2 servings *Brook Trout x0
    1-3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x0
    1 serving *Finch x0
    2 servings *Grouse x0
    1 serving *Sandpiper x0
    1 serving *Thrush x0
    1 serving *Blackbird x0
    2 serving *Crow x0
    2 servings *Raven x0
    1 serving Chipmunks x0
    1 serving Mice x1
    2-3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x1
    1 serving Vole x0

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (13)
Brindlethorn: 18 (12)
Blacberry: 20 (11)
Willowbolt: 18 (10)
Skydapple: 30 (9)
Barkpaw: 6 (8)
Tanagerpaw: 6 (5)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (4)
Stormcloud: 1 (2)
Ashleaf: 1 (2)
Frecklesnow: 1 (2)
Flintshade: 20 (1)

Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6-12/16 moons
Warrior: 12-48 moons
Senior Warrior: 48-72 moons
Elder: 72-108
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
~ Coding
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VolcanicRaptor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:16 pm

my clan is called tunnelclan. They live on a moor sourrounding on two sides by a river, one side a forest, and one side a thunderpath. The ground is very uneven and in some places rise to tall hills with cliffs on a couple sides. Because of the uneven ground, the started making tunnels throughout the territory to get around better. Their camp is located in a hollow with a tall cliff on one side and part of another, and thorn bushes surrounding the rest. The leaders den and medicine den are in two different caves in the cliff, the nursery was built against the cliff with the elders den not far away. The Warriors den is towards the left of camp entrance and the apprentices den is towards the right. They are seen as cowardly and weird since they tunnel into the ground, but will fight as fiercely as any clan, though they are known to be a bit too trusting.

//hope this is ok
VolcanicRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 22

Leader:
          Morningstar | 76 moons| Male | X

Deputy:
          Woolyfur | 56 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cats:
          Shadedleaf | 66 moons | female | X
          Cloudpool | 20 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Rowanfur | 73 moons | Female | X
          Silvernose | 59 moons | Female | X
          Shimmerpelt | 52 moons | Female | X
          Ferretclaw | 32 moons | Male | X
          Juniperfoot | 28 | Female | X
          Fireface | 28 | Male | X
          Chiveclaw | 28 moons | Male | X
          Sedgetail | 22 | Female | X
          Harespring | 22 | Male |X
          Lilystem | 21 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Dapplepaw | 14 moons | Female | X
          Gingerpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Thymepaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Sunpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Emberpaw | 8 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Ebonywing | 33 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Willowkit | 0 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Deerpelt | 133 moons | Female | X

[center]
    Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Ravenclan | turtle
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used for whitecough
    Cobwebs (3)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats, prevents greencough
    Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, helps with wounds, fights infection
    Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
    Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves act as a painkiller.
    Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding during kitting
    Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can be used during kitting
    Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in place
    Thyme (1) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats in shock
    Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
    Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
    Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
    Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
    Celandine (2) Soothes damaged eyes
    Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock, distress, pain
    Coltsfoot (1) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads
    Chamomile (1) Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation of stiff joints, can be used for burns
    Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
    Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
    Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
    Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
    Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
    Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat bites
    Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeon| x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 servings
    Caveclan uses 4 servings every post

Mentors
    Shimmerpelt | Dapplepaw | 4 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Swimming
    Morningstar | Gingerpaw | 2 | Climbing, Swimming
    Harespring | Thymepaw | 2 | Climbing, swimming
    Juniperfoot | Sunpaw | 2 | Climbing, swimming
    Woolyfur | Emberpaw | 2 | Climbing, swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Families:
    Shimmerpelt + unknown sire=Sedgetail and Harespring
    Woolyfur + Silvernose= Gingerpaw and Thymepaw
    Rowanfur + Morningstar= Sunpaw and Emberpaw
    Ferretclaw + Ebonywing= Willowkit and Tigerkit
    Name and name

"They're beautiful," Ferretclaw was gazing down at his family adoringly. "They're perfect Ebonywing." The black she-cat began to purr, her eyes glistening with pride. "What are we going to name them?" She murmured, looking down at the pair. They'd had two kits. The tom was a little tabby like his father and the she-kit was a perfect copy of her mother. "How about Willowkit for the black she-kit?" Ferretclaw suggested softly. Ebonywing nodded in agreement. "And Tigerkit for the tom." She added. Ferretclaw smiled, pride blazing in his eyes. "Willowkit and Tigerkit. Perfect." Exhausted from the birth of her kits, a tired purr rumbled through Ebonywing's throat as she curled up around her kits and fell asleep.
    "Your last training session!" Emberpaw mewed, looking enviously at Dapplepaw. "Your so lucky!" Gingerpaw grinned. Dapplepaw grinned enthusiastically. "I'm so excited! It's going to be great to finally be a warrior!" Dapplepaw purred. "I can't wait till we're warriors!" Thymepaw said, lashing her tail eagerly. Sunpaw nodded in agreement but added, "We're close to becoming warriors though. All we need to learn is hunting, fighting, and advanced fighting!" Dapplepaw purred cheerfully. "I always thought the hunting was more fun than battle." Gingerpaw and Emberpaw stared at her a moment. "How could hunting be more fun than fighting!?" Emberpaw demanded. Before Dapplepaw could respond, Gingerpaw launched himself at Emberpaw, quickly initiating a play fight.

[hunting patrol- Shimmerpelt, Dapplepaw, Sedgetail, Woolyfur, Ferretclaw, Harespring]
    [warrior- Dapplepaw (Dappleleaf)]
    [training- all mentors/apprentices]
    [searching for herbs- Shadedleaf and Cloudpool]
    [training apprentices-All mentors]
    [days until next Moonpool visit - 4 days]
    [prey used- small fish, squirrel]

(Thanks for telling me. Is that a new rule?)
Last edited by tauriel. on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฏ๏ผข๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ โ”€โ”€ [ 003 ]

Postby direwolf. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:33 pm

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฏ๏ผข๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ โ”€โ”€

number of cats: 003 [ โ™‚ 02 / โ™€ 01 ]
next patrol: 01/29/17 - 10:33 am
next moonpool visit: 02/03/17 - 07:10 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

while the two toms of the clan were out hunting, chestnutstar decided to patrol the borders for anything interesting. so far, she thought the clan was making good progress. there were two suitable males that she could possibly end up with. the future of this clan would be important, and she would need to have kits eventually. however, she did not want to rush things. she wanted a few more adults around before she even considered having kits. she would be down for six moons until her kits could become apprentices.

there was not much conversation shared between the two toms as they hunted. bristleclaw seemed to enjoy the silence anyway, and hawkeye did not want to ruin it. besides, they needed to stay silent to avoid scaring off any prey.

[ patrol: chestnutstar
    hunting: bristleclaw, hawkeye ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

leader:
        chestnutstar | 47 moons | female | โ—
        lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

deputy:
        bristleclaw | 41 moons | male | โ—

medicine cat:
        name | age | gender | [url=link]โ—[/url]

warriors:
        hawkeye | 32 moons | male | โ—

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

chestnutstar
        "chestnut" snarky; prideful; bold; appearance of
        a chestnut. "star" means leader.
        bristleclaw
        "bristle" means pushy; strict; stern; spiky fur. "cl
        aw"
        means appearance of claws; aggressive; g
        ood fighter.
        hawkeye
        "hawk" means fierce; aggressive; strong; smart;
        appearance of a hawk. "eye" means appearanc
        e of eye; good eyesight.
        name
        "name" means "name" means
        name
        name
        name
      ally clans:
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

enemy clans:
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders:
      mountains (n) | clan | username
      river (e) | clan | username
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | sparkypony

medicine store:
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (2 servings)
      duck | x0 | 3 servings
      fish | x0 | 2 servings
      black squirrel | x0 |2 servings
      crow | x3 | 3 servings
      rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
      water shrew | x0 | 1 servings

mentors:
      mentor โ† apprentice | 00
      โ†ณ move, move, move, move
      mentor โ† apprentice | 00
      โ†ณ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      cat name โœ˜ cause of death
      cat name โœ˜ cause of death

mates:
      name and name
      โ†ณ kits
      name and name
      โ†ณ kits

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me