[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby broken* » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:49 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 05 total; 0104♂ ║ .prey. 00 servings ║.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx i would like to request cats
    xxxx that are on ftu images please!
    x

the phyle of charmolipi | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ next post!
    cats received
    ➣ 'erebus' of 'fanclub readopt'
    ➣ 'boreas' of 'fanclub readopt'
    prey consumption
    ➣ 3 fasting posts left
    herb hunting
    ➣ gaia
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    --- erebus & adonis
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    --- cronus & boreas
    training exercises
    ➣ boreas in endurance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      healer
      ➣ mother of the earth (gaia) ║ 21 moons ║ ♀ ║

healer to-be
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

elders
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

kit-mothers
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

kits
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

u
      guards
      ➣ time in the world (cronus) ║ 21 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

hunters
      ➣ desire all beauty (adonis) ║ 18 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ a place of darkness (erebus) ║ 24 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

to-be's
      ➣ north wind of winter (boreas) ║ 9 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    it had only been a few moons since Gaia had become the healer of the phyle of charmolipi, but the ancestors had been helping her every step of the way. her brother was brought back to her, something she was deeply grateful for; she had two other sisters, but cronus was her only brother, and the pair of them were incredibly close growing up. shortly after their reunification, two cats came into their territory, a hunter and a guard to-be, whose tribe of birth had fallen apart and thus the pair of Toms had to seek out a new home. the hunter, shadow of branch over water, was renamed to a place of darkness (erebus) and the to-be snow on craggy peaks was renamed north wind of winter (boreas) and assigned to her brother cronus as a mentor. she had also come across a loner on her last patrol, a Bengal tom who was a former kitty-pet with too much curiosity to be stuck in a two-leg house all his life; desire all beauty, shortened to Adonis as he was renamed from his kitty pet name hawk, had proved a valuable hunter for the tribe, despite his cockiness at times.

they were a decent handful of cats, but Gaia couldn’t help but feel a bit suffocated as she realized she was the only molly surrounded by toms that had big personalities. and so as she assigned her clan mates to do border patrol and go on a hunting party, she herself sought out something more specific; one of her sisters. Tethys was technically only her half sister, their father having taken a second mate shortly after the death of his first to greencough. however, the young molly was still family, blood was blood after all, and growing up Gaia and Cronus had always been very protective over the younger molly. she had been on the same patrol that Gaia and Cronus were on when the storm separated them, but she was known to be even more skiddish and likely ran farther or hid better, possibly even getting lost. the black and white bicolor molly didn’t even realize how close she was getting to her tribes northern border until the smell of another cat overwhelmed her nose, and she skidded to a quick stop, looking up only to appear face to face with a tabby tom who looked eerily similar to her sister, only with a different gender and she’ll than the one she was used to. she looked down at her paws, realizing she had come right up against the territory marker, and offered the tom an apologetic smile.

“please forgive me, I lost track of where I was. my little sister tethys has been missing for several moons now, and I thought I had caught her scent for a moment... forgive me, where are my manners, I am mother of the earth, commonly known by gaia, the healer of the phyle of charmolipi. I suppose you belong to whatever tribe borders us here?” her words were sweet-toned even while her face remained slightly embarrassed; luckily, the tom seemed kind enough not to push her. “good to meet you gaia; I am teller of white roses, commonly known as rose, the healer of the tribe of thorned roses. I’m sorry to hear about your sister; if you’d tell me a bit about her, I can tell my patrols to keep an eye out for her?” gaia could tell that the tom was being cautious of her still by his stance and the tone of his voice, but she could not detect any hostility or lies from him, and so she decided to trust him, giving him a small smile before speaking again. “thank you so much, it would mean the world to me. her name is waves of the ocean but she goes by tethys; she’s a small brown tabby whose still young, only 14 moons old. I wish I had more cats to send out looking for her, but our once large tribe experienced a tragedy recently that wiped out almost everyone including our prior healer my father, and so we have had to start over.” she could tell that the tabby tom was mulling over her words carefully, processing her information and trying to determine how to best respond. “the tribe of thorned roses is a newer tribe as well, so our numbers are not the largest either. what would you say to the idea of an alliance? since we are both recently born and still strengthening tribes, an alliance could build that strength in the eyes of others.” the molly immediately was happy by his suggestion, as evidenced by the bright smile that came across her face, and she nodded to him; “an alliance sounds perfect.”
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. thorned roses ║ .s. tribe name ║ .e. the aegean sea ║ .nw. storm's edge
    xixxx .allies. thorned roses ; storm's edge║ .enemies. tribe names
    xixxx .mentorships.
    x ➣ cronus ⇝ boreas --- hunting/fishing, stalking fighting, endurance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage

family lines
      the phyle of charmolipi | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

blistering paws - 00

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:56 pm

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖘
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxx.xlore: many seasons ago, when the trees in the forest were seedlings planted by the cats born with stars in their paws, the first mortal kitten was born. he was the son of eana, the deity of fire, and coses, the deity of the hunt. his parents had been cursed by the supreme deity, artris, as coses had been unfaithful to his wife ades, the deity of the moon, and had the illegitimate litter with eana. their punishment resulted in their powerless son, and he was shamed by the kingdom of the stars. ades grew more and more infuriated, and swore revenge on the kin of coses. coses's son, avion, kept in hiding until he met a deity who was the same age as him. she was iris, the deity of abundance. the two fell in love, with iris keeping her whereabouts shrouded from the rest of the kingdom. eventually, she bore a litter of six kits.
    xxx.x avion, knowing his kits would be pursued by the descendants of ades, urged them to go off in separate directions- to explore the world as soon as they were old enough, and at all costs avoid cats they knew to be related to the deity of the moon. his kits split up, and went to become the rulers of different parts of the mortal world. individually, they ruled the sky, sea, forest, mountains, and moor. the sixth kit, who had gone unnamed and unnoticed by his parents, ruled the dry and empty desert. slowly he recruited a small band of other mortal cats, and named himself walker of flaming paths, or flamewalker. he similarly named his group the tribe of blistering paws.

xxx.xterritory: the tribe of blistering paws has never moved from its' original location, as the desert eventually populated itself with prey, water, and herbs. they live in self-created hollows, which can be expanded by digging out more sand. though they reinforce the walls of their dens by packing them down with rocks, heavy winds often blow the sand around, dirtying and sometimes even destroying the dens. there is a stream close by to the camp, but it's still annoyingly out of the way. the flamewalker is the only cat who sleeps alone, and they sleep in the open, where they're closest to the stars.

xxx.xreligion: all cats in the tribe of blistering paws are raised with strict religion. they honor avion and iris as their two main spirits, and their collective ancestors are referred to as the tribe of endless rest.

xxx.xcats: because the tribe is located in the desert, all of the cats are shorthaired. the most common coat colors are creme, ginger, sand-brown, and white to better blend in with their surroundings. the cats of the tribe are not necessarily harsh, but they do have tongues that are rumored to be 'sharpened by the wind'. the tribe keeps to itself, and maliciously refer to cats that are not particularly welcomed as descendants of ades. they are, however, family-oriented, and kits are seen as blessings and future explorers to the tribe.

ranks:
    walker of flaming paths aka flamewalker -> the healer of the tribe/stoneteller equivalent
    teller of young sparks aka sparkteller -> the pupil of flamewalker/healer-to-be equivalent
    sand-runners -> prey-hunter equivalents
    hollow-guards -> cave-guard equivalents
    to-bes
    kit-mothers
    smallpaws -> kit equivalent

xxx.xnotes: i am so excited to start my second tribe! could i request deimos be my moderator? i would also prefer ftu images for my cats! thankya :)
    x
    x
    x
    x

home is a question mark
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
    semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
    dms are closed unless it's really important
    discord: morrissey#5476
    morrissey

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

▶ Katrione's Replies ▶ 01-17-2020 ▶ i-vxii-mmxx ▶

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:40 am

xxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

spring -- currently, it's spring! the tribe cats awake every morning to leaves covered in dew droplets and the sounds of a lively territory. kittings during this season will be easier and less likely for stillbirths to occur. birthings for other animals are easier as well, which means more fresh-kill! hooray!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ↳ tribe of northern winds -- lr: 08-01-2018
    ↳ tribe of hissing wastes -- lr: 01-04-2018
    ↳ isle of withered fangs -- lr: today
    ↳ tribe of fallen leaves -- lr: today
    ↳ tribe of snarling specters -- lr: today
    ↳ tribe of shimmering dew -- lr: today
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ↳ tribe of thorned roses -- lr: today

Stormt4lon wrote:
    ImageImageImage

✾ Treasureteller asks a wish of the thieves spirits, he asks for a Moonclaw (guard) to be sent to him ✾
    ✾ Treasureteller patrols on the island ✾

Wish Response
        ↳↳↳ The Thieves Spirits heard Treasureteller's wish and have sent the Withered Fangs a moonclaw. They are a shorthair solid black cat with orange eyes

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Treasureteller found a shadowclaw. They are a caliby cat with green eyes.

Mod Notes
        ↳↳↳ Please make sure to include credit to the fonts you use somewhere in your post!

爆殺王 wrote:
    © ©

[ Tribe of Fallen Leaves fasts

Foliageteller hunts
    Foliageteller patrols the borders

The two cats from here I got will be joining next post! Morning Dew on Grass (the unnamed cat) is a prey-hunter, and Red of Morning Dawn (Thrift Growing Among Thorns) is a guard! ]

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Foliageteller caught x2 big fish
        ↳↳↳ Foliageteller found a guard! They are a blue point ragdoll with blue eyes

spasticjazzhands wrote:
    font: onetwotrees

[ Twister hunts. ]
    [ Twister patrols. ]
    [ Twister searches for herbs. ]
    [ The tribe fasts (1/5). ]

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Twister caught x2 hares
        ↳↳↳ Twister found a hunter. They are a ginger mackerel tabby bicolor with yellow eyes.

Herb Gathering Results
        ↳↳↳ Twister gathered x1 broom, x1 celandine, x1 elder leaves and x1 lamb's ear

BrightDays wrote:
    Tribe of Shimmering Dew

Dawnsteller hunts
    Dawnsteller requests a cave-gaurd

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Dawnsteller caught x2 birds

Ancestor Visit Results
        ↳↳↳ The Ancestors have heard Dawnsteller's request and has sent the Tribe of Shimmering Dew a cave-guard. They are a shorthair grey tabby cat with green eyes.

Mod Notes
        ↳↳↳ Please make sure to include credit to the fonts you use somewhere in your post!

nightwolf950 wrote:
    Font Credit and Divider Credit

{Tribe of Thorned Roses has 4 fasting posts left

Request: Roseteller requests a cat
    Ceremonies: n/a
    Other: n/a

Medic Info: n/a
    Kitting Info: n/a
    Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Rose
    Hunting: Rose, Fire, and Cloud
    Hunting: n/a
    Patrolling: Rose, Fire, and Cloud
    Patrolling: n/a

Training: n/a

Mod. Note: n/a

Ancestor Visit Results
        ↳↳↳ The Ancestors hear Roseteller's request and sends the Tribe of Thorned Roses a prey-hunter. They are a longhaired solid white cat with yellow eyes.

Herb Gathering Results
        ↳↳↳ Roseteller gathered x1 broom, x1 celandine, x1 elder leaves and x1 lamb's ear

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Roseteller's patrol caught x2 birds
        ↳↳↳ Roseteller's patrol found a guard. They are a flat-faced black cat with amber eyes.

morrissey wrote:
    𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖘
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxx.xlore: many seasons ago, when the trees in the forest were seedlings planted by the cats born with stars in their paws, the first mortal kitten was born. he was the son of eana, the deity of fire, and coses, the deity of the hunt. his parents had been cursed by the supreme deity, artris, as coses had been unfaithful to his wife ades, the deity of the moon, and had the illegitimate litter with eana. their punishment resulted in their powerless son, and he was shamed by the kingdom of the stars. ades grew more and more infuriated, and swore revenge on the kin of coses. coses's son, avion, kept in hiding until he met a deity who was the same age as him. she was iris, the deity of abundance. the two fell in love, with iris keeping her whereabouts shrouded from the rest of the kingdom. eventually, she bore a litter of six kits.
    xxx.x avion, knowing his kits would be pursued by the descendants of ades, urged them to go off in separate directions- to explore the world as soon as they were old enough, and at all costs avoid cats they knew to be related to the deity of the moon. his kits split up, and went to become the rulers of different parts of the mortal world. individually, they ruled the sky, sea, forest, mountains, and moor. the sixth kit, who had gone unnamed and unnoticed by his parents, ruled the dry and empty desert. slowly he recruited a small band of other mortal cats, and named himself walker of flaming paths, or flamewalker. he similarly named his group the tribe of blistering paws.

xxx.xterritory: the tribe of blistering paws has never moved from its' original location, as the desert eventually populated itself with prey, water, and herbs. they live in self-created hollows, which can be expanded by digging out more sand. though they reinforce the walls of their dens by packing them down with rocks, heavy winds often blow the sand around, dirtying and sometimes even destroying the dens. there is a stream close by to the camp, but it's still annoyingly out of the way. the flamewalker is the only cat who sleeps alone, and they sleep in the open, where they're closest to the stars.

xxx.xreligion: all cats in the tribe of blistering paws are raised with strict religion. they honor avion and iris as their two main spirits, and their collective ancestors are referred to as the tribe of endless rest.

xxx.xcats: because the tribe is located in the desert, all of the cats are shorthaired. the most common coat colors are creme, ginger, sand-brown, and white to better blend in with their surroundings. the cats of the tribe are not necessarily harsh, but they do have tongues that are rumored to be 'sharpened by the wind'. the tribe keeps to itself, and maliciously refer to cats that are not particularly welcomed as descendants of ades. they are, however, family-oriented, and kits are seen as blessings and future explorers to the tribe.

ranks:
    walker of flaming paths aka flamewalker -> the healer of the tribe/stoneteller equivalent
    teller of young sparks aka sparkteller -> the pupil of flamewalker/healer-to-be equivalent
    sand-runners -> prey-hunter equivalents
    hollow-guards -> cave-guard equivalents
    to-bes
    kit-mothers
    smallpaws -> kit equivalent

xxx.xnotes: i am so excited to start my second tribe! could i request deimos be my moderator? i would also prefer ftu images for my cats! thankya :)

↳↳↳ The Tribe of Blistering Paws has been founded. The Flamewalker brought along five herbs of your choice
        ↳↳↳ Deimos will assign your mod.
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ storm's end ❞ 002

Postby eagle, » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:30 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ❝ OURS IS THE FURY ❞ ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    total 4 : ♂ 3 ♀ 1 nb 0 | servings 2 (+7) | ancestral request : now | font credit : xx

indentto place his paws where ancient tribe cats once lived felt increasingly surreal the longer the trio stood in the center of the small clearing. whereas the glade had been heavily forested, the camp surrounded by trees on all sides and with dens that were lined with moss and feathers, a startling amount of storm's end's land was rolling hills, with low-grown bushes and sparse trees, the rocky beaches at the foot of towering cliffs, and the camp itself was a small dip in the land, a clearing ringed by the same bushes and trees. a fallen, hollowed-out tree offered the most sheltered space, and other dens could be made in the bushes to keep out of the wind and rain.
    indentfortunately, it seemed that rock and night were both used to sleeping out in the open - a result of their long-distance travels until they came upon the glade - and storm found himself actually enjoying the feeling of openness, as opposed to the claustrophobia that came with being surrounded on all sides at all times. in fact, his only complaint came from the hole of loneliness that he felt whenever they turned in for the evening, after they had shared a meal together and rock and night went to the sprawling bush where they made their den, leaving storm to pad across the camp and settle into his own nest.
    indentsometimes, in the earliest moments of the morning, when storm first woke up, he was able to fool himself that he wasn't alone. they hadn't grown up together as kits, but from the moment they met, when crow first came to the glade and lily gave storm the task of showing the young new tom around the glade's camp, they'd been inseparable. for moons, they'd shared the same nest, first as friends who sought the chance to ward off the chill from a particularly bitter winter, and they hadn't separated since. until, that is, there was no longer a choice.
    indentwhen the sun was just beginning to peak through the leaves of the bush, crow could pretend that his best friend was still with him, that he hadn't been lost during the attack. days passed, and storm still couldn't bring himself to stomach the fact that everyone he knew was dead. his parents, who had always seemed to him so strong, so ethereal, so above the rest; quail, who had helped raise storm from the moment he was born, who was like a second mother to him, who was bigger and stronger than any other cat could imagine; crow, who he never wanted to think of living without, who was the hardest to believe that he could, possibly, be dead. but, the longer time stretched on with the tides and the turns of the sun and moon, storm felt the pressure building deep in his stomach, felt the weight pressing down, down, down on his shoulders, until he felt his paws drag against the ground and holding his head up seemed an impossibility.
    indentnight must have noticed the king's condition, and after they had finished their meal for the evening, when he and rock would normally begin to part with storm so they could sleep, the black cat flicked his tail and turned his green eyes to storm. "you've been quiet tonight," he said. rock shifted at his side, his tabby pelt rippling with his muscles when he settled again. storm's ear twitched and he shrugged, unable to meet night's gaze.
    indent"guess i'm just tired," storm replied, hoping to come off as nonchalant, unbothered, but night let out a sigh.
    indent"have you been sleeping well?" he asked, and there was a long pause when storm didn't answer, instead fixating on his paws. again, he sighed heavily and moved from rock's side to be closer to storm. "i can't read your mind, and i can't imagine how you're feeling after everything that happened, but... we're here for you, storm. we're your friends. we weren't at the glade for a long time, but it was a good place to be, and it's a shame that it went down the way it did." he paused then, likely waiting for storm to do something, to say anything, but the king was still silent. night glanced to rock, who offered him a curt nod of encouragement. "i know it won't erase the pain of everything that you're going through, but rock and i... we know what it's like to feel lost and to have lost a home. and that doesn't make it any better but we're here to support you, and if you want to talk, or ever decide that you want to, then our ears are open for you. just because you're our leader doesn't mean that you need to carry all of this on your own." night reached out one paw to bridge the gap of space between himself and storm, tapping lightly against the king's paw.
    indentthe contact and supportive words finally brought storm's eyes up, and he glanced between his two new friends, who managed tight smiles. "i just... don't know what i'm supposed to do. i want to lead you, and build up storm's end but... how am i supposed to do that when everyone i've ever known is gone? i can't - i'm not strong enough to do this, not now." storm swallowed thickly around the lump in his throat, and he shifted, hunching his shoulders. "and maybe... maybe i could do it, but i can't help but feel like it's pointless if i can't share this with the cat i love more than anyone else. crow should be here, he's supposed to be here so he can laugh when i stumble, and so i can be there for him to lean on when he needs me... it's not supposed to be this way, he's not supposed to be dead." at the word dead, storm's voice cracked and he felt his shoulders begin to shake with silent, choked sobs, and he slumped against rock when the study tabby pressed into his side. night's bright green eyes were soft when he regarded storm, and the king shook his head slightly. "it's like... i feel so hollow, and i know that whatever happens, it'll always be shadowed by what should have been... what could have been. if i'd been stronger, or faster, maybe i could have saved him." when tears dripped down to the ground, storm shut his eyes tightly, letting out a breathless, hollow-sounding laugh. "he would've laughed at me now, would've said that i was pathetic for crying, just to try and get a rise out of me."
    indenthe wasn't sure what he was expecting night and rock to do, though he found himself feeling off-balance when rock's gravely, deep voice rang through his ears, slow and as gentle as storm thought the other tom could ever be. "tell us about him," rock said. "tell us about them all."
    indentstorm stared at rock for a beat, but the tabby's smile was genuine, comforting, while night leaned forward, resting his chin on his paws to settle in and listen. for the first time in days, storm felt a little less alone, and he took momentary comfort in rock's pressed insistently against his own, the way night listened intently, and the way the stars shone brightly overhead in the camp without much blocking the cats from the open skies. storm cleared his throat and began to tell his new friends about his old friends, and listened in turn while they told stories about their last tribe: "when i first met crow, the first thing he told me was that he was bad luck, because of his name, but i didn't believe him until a little later, when he became closer. there were always bugs in my nest, and he tried to tell me it was his bad luck rubbing off on me because we spent so much time together, but he couldn't stop laughing, and he gave it up as a prank right away when i called him out on it," storm said. "he was actually a good liar, and he's the type to blend in well anywhere but... he could never lie to me. that's when i knew that he was going to be my best friend, so long as he stopped putting spiders on my nose while i was sleeping." like that, with the three of them gathered together, rock's rumbling purr and night's piercing laugh rose to dance among the stars.

indentas far as storm knew, there were few cats that lived here, at the edge of the world. the ocean was not exactly the most welcoming place for cats to live, though he had always been particularly fascinated by the waves and sea breezes from as far back as he could remember. "my mother hated the idea of kitting inside the glade's camp," storm began to tell rock and night while the three of them traveled along the coastline, checking for any possible threats or places to mark a borderline to close off their territory along the coast. rock had let out a particularly loud laugh when night strayed too far to the water, prodding the wet sand curiously with his forepaw, only to be rewarded with a wave that crashed only a tail-length away from him, sending night reeling and spluttering. luckily, the day was warm and the dark tom dried off quickly as they walked, and rock took the chance to asked storm about his name.
    indent"she said that, back then, there had been a lot of horrible storms that wiped out a decent amount of territory to the south, and a lot of loners and rogues found the glade as a place to stay for a while. which meant that she was losing her mind from how crowded and loud it was all of the time," storm continued, and night swished his tail.
    indent"i know a cat like that!" he piped up, and rock shot his friend a sharp glance, to which night flashed a wicked grin.
    indentwhen the trio recovered from their laughter, storm continued: "so she packed up some herbs and walked as far as she could away from the glade when the time came, and she made it to the beach." at the thought, storm regarded the sand they walked on, knowing that the beach he had been born on must not have been much further than the strip that they now patrolled. "apparently a storm was coming in from deeper off of the ocean, and it made the ocean such a horrendous, beautiful sight," he said, shrugging at night's sideways glance. "her words, not mine. anyway, that's what she named me for. not a particularly interesting story."
    indent"well, it's a good thing that she only had one kit," rock said after a long moment of the sound of the sand crunching and shifting under their paws. "otherwise, you know, she would've been reaching for another name. it's not like there's a lot around here," he said, gesturing with his tail to the expanse of sun-baked sand and water lapping at the shore.
    indentafter a beat, night paused and looked to rock, his eyes wide and whiskers quivering. "did you just try to make a joke?" he questioned him. rock looked to his friend, only to let out a playful hiss before he flicked a pawful of sand in the wiry tom's direction. with an indignant shout, night ducked behind storm's broader frame, though the gray king shoved night's shoulder in turn.
    indent"don't get me involved in this -" storm began, cut off when rock chimed in:
    indent"you're so full of it, night. you know that i'm funny -"
    indent"you've never made a joke before!" night pressed, though his eyes were alight with amusement, clearing enjoying egging rock on. "and i'm happy you never have before, because that was horrible, the worst joke i've ever heard -" before he could say anything else, rock launched another spray of sand at night, splattering storm as well. storm shook his pelt out, only to chuckle when he turned to watch night splutter, spitting out grains of sand that had gotten into his mouth.
    indent"i'll get you for that," night warned when he had recovered, though rock merely wrinkled his nose.
    indent"i'd like to see you try -" he shot back, though storm's eyes found a pair of silhouettes traveling towards them, coming closer with each step along the beach, and the king turned to his friends.
    indent"hey, night - rock, stop throwing sand at each other," he said, catching their attention with a pointed and urgent hiss. "we've got company. night, shake the sand out of your fur. rock, with me," storm ordered, and rock was quick to compose himself while night hung back. together, storm and rock continued along their way until they were within speaking distance to the pair of black and white cats. "greetings," storm began politely, dipping his head towards them, and rock followed suit. "my name is storm, and this is rock. do you live near here?" he asked, letting his eyes scan them both over. a molly and tom - the latter with an intensive stare and stubborn set of his shoulders where the former appeared to be slightly more open, albeit reserved.
    indent"nearby, i suppose. along the cliffs," the molly supplied, and storm flicked his ear in acknowledgement.
    indent"i wasn't aware that we had neighbors. my friends and i have also settled near here," storm answered in turn, waving his tail in the general direction, back the way their small patrol had come. "we just recently came this way, we're still new around here. it's good to know that there are others, that we're not alone so close to the shore. it's good to meet you...?"
    indent"gaia," the molly spoke again, tipping her head to the tom. "and this is my brother, cronus."
    indentagain, storm regarded the silent tom, and his own ghost of a smile didn't waver. "good to meet you."
    indent"you should know that there's a thunderstorm incoming," rock said, and storm nodded his head once in acknowledgement. "we noticed that the ocean was getting a little choppier down the shore, so it's likely headed this way."
    indent"thank you for informing us," gaia said, and storm couldn't help but find some sense of kinship with the molly, some friendliness pass between them that made him feel a little bolder.
    indent"surely we could be a little more willing to help one another in the future, if it ever comes to it," he said, clearing his throat. "these cliffs aren't the safest. i'd like to know that we pose no threat to one another. my tribe, storm's end, would like to know that our neighbors aren't out to harm us."
    indent"you'll get no such threat from the phyre of charmolipi, storm," gaia said, and storm again caught the tom's eyes tracing along himself and rock, assessing and searching, but not necessarily threatening. a look passed between gaia and cronus, one that storm couldn't read, before gaia straightened up. "we've been looking for our sister. her name is memory of all. if you see her... we would appreciate it if you sent her this way."
    indent"of course, we'll keep an eye out for her," he promised earnestly, and rock nodded his broad head in turn. there was a brief pause of thought before storm shot rock a sideways glance before meeting gaia's eyes again. "a group of cats was attacked a few moons ago, and we're not sure if there are any survivors, or if they would come this way but... if anyone from a place calls the glade comes by you, if you could tell them where i am, i would appreciate that was well."
    indent"one of them might be named crow," rock added, and storm stamped down on the flare of pain that rose up from deep in his chest.
    indent"he's wiry, dark furred," storm said, forcing his voice to remain neutral, but his pain and loss must have showed, for he could have sworn that gaia's eyes softened, as if something passed between them, some understanding and empathy as both sides dealt with their losses and pain from earlier days.
    indent"crow," gaia echoed, and storm managed a tight smile.
    indent"memory of all," he said in turn. with that, the two groups parted ways, with storm and rock turning back to where night was waiting, and gaia and cronus back the way they had come as well.
    indent"what was all that about? who were they?" night asked, bounding along to meet storm and rock.
    indent"i think they were friends," storm said, not meeting night's eyes when the dark tom pulled up alongside him, questioning. he thought of the possibility of gaia and her brother finding crow, the possibility that is best friend might still be alive, and, again, pain shot through him. storm glanced over his shoulder, just to watch as gaia and cronus disappeared from sight, just as rock leaned around storm to look at night.
    indent"you still have sand between your ears," rock cut in, and night let out a groan.
    indent"that's your fault, you thug," night complained, and storm couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle as the bickering started again.

indentwhen the storm had finally passed and the rain stopped dribbling down from the massive clouds hung suspended over the camp, the trio set out to patrol the borders, to make sure that the scent marks were still set and hadn't been washed away. they set an easy pace, with storm and rock taking their time to check the marks thoroughly, sniffing the air for any stray scents that might have crossed this way or that, checking for other pawprints pressed into the mud to see if a stranger had passed through, or if there were any dangers they had missed earlier. night went on ahead, and rock's whiskers twitched from amusement when the dark tom loped away again, letting the wind take him, only to circle back shortly after, his tail waving and eyes bright with energy still left unspent.
    indent"i envy his youth," rock said at one point, when they spotted night in the distance, racing up a slope, only to pause at the top and look back towards his companions. storm waved his tail, and night returned the gesture before continuing on his way, forging ahead and down the other side of the rise. rock's tone was light, fond of his friend, and storm flicked the tabby's shoulder with his tail.
    indent"you say that like you're ancient," storm said, and rock's smile widened at the easy rhythm of the teasing that had become normal over the days and days they spent together. "you're only a few moons older than him, you're still a growing kit."
    indentthat earned a laugh from the sturdy tom, who knocked his shoulder against storm's. "says you, a kit," rock teased in return.
    indent"you call your king a kit?" storm asked, picking up his pace so that he could posture before his friend, puffing out his chest and tipping his chin back. even still, rock stood over him, nudging storm out of the way to pass, his laugh loud and clear, slicing through the sea breeze when he chuckled, looking back to storm.
    indent"it just so happens that you're a kit and a king." when storm scoffed, rock grinned, his whiskers twitching in amusement. storm lashed his tail and made to lunge at rock, to which the bulkier tabby squared his shoulders to meet storm. however, just as they came together in their play-fight, a call carried on the wind and rock pulled away, whirling around to where they had last seen night disappear. "that's night," rock breathed. "something's wrong." distress was clear in his voice, fear for his friend that he had traveled with for so long, had been through so much with. without any further interlude, storm and rock dropped their teasing and games, instead sprinting to follow after night, and fear rose in storm's chest that something was wrong, that it was happening again; he couldn't bring himself to lose anyone else, not now.
    indent"night!" rock called to his friend, and another shout came, closer then, and it was only a moment later that the familiar black form came into sight, and storm felt the bubble of tension in his chest burst, replaced by relief that night was alive, running faster than he had before, faster than either storm or rock could manage, and he skidded to a halt, panting heavily when they finally met one another.
    indent"someone's coming," night managed to pant out, waving his tail back the way he had come.
    indent"how many?" came storm's immediate question, and night's gaze swung to lock with storm's.
    indent"just one, as far as i could see. they're running this way - fast."
    indentstorm paused, thinking quickly. as far as he could tell, there was no way that the group that had attacked the glade could have found them, and it didn't make any sense to him why there would only be one cat on their own. "good eyes," storm said to night, leaning forward to touch his nose to his friend's ear, though night flicked it dismissively. "we'll go meet them. keep your eyes and ears sharp. we run at the first sign of trouble, i'm not risking anything." when rock and night nodded, storm began to lead them back along night's trail. he sea breeze ruffled his short fur, but it was anticipation, not a chill, that sent a thrill down storm's spine.
    indentsure enough, it was only a matter of time until they crested a rise. down below, it was easy to make out a single cat running in their direction, and when their path straightened, their pace quickening towards storm and his friends, the king slowed to a stop, and rock and night lingered at his shoulders. together, he was sure that they made quite a sight, standing on higher ground while the white cat came closer, closer, closer, until storm was able to call out to them. "i'll have you know that you're on storm's end territory. state your business or turn back," storm announced, though the cat merely slowed to a walk until she was only a short distance from the trio of toms, close enough to talk without raising their voices, close enough for storm to catch the fearful glint in her eye.
    indent"i'm looking for a cat named storm that stirs sea," the cat announced, her mismatched eyes landing fully on storm when he rose his chin in acknowledgement. he waited for her to speak, which she did only after taking in a deep breath: "i was told to tell you that my name is albatross flying over water. and that my name may mean bad luck, but i promise i'll try not to let it rub it off on you." whereas, at first, storm merely sniffed and regarded the molly with a detached air, he felt his legs buckle at her words not a moment later, like he had been struck by lightning. rock hissed something quietly when storm stepped forward to meet the stranger, albatross, but he ignored his friend for a moment and reassessed the white cat.
    indent"he sent you," he said simply, not a question, and albatross managed a tight smile.
    indent"crow... he said that you always wanted to live by the ocean, and that i could probably find you somewhere to the east." too many questions swirled through storm's mind as albatross spoke, though none echoed as loudly as the realization that crow was alive - he had to be, if this cat met him - and had survived the attack on the glade. however, before he had the chance to ask anything, albatross swayed dangerously, pitching to the side, and storm surged forward to steady her, letting her rest against his shoulder. "he's in trouble, we all are," albatross managed, but storm hushed her. his green eyes were round with worry, but the white molly's paws trembled, and she slumped further against him, weak after running for so long.
    indent"we have a lot to talk about, it seems, but you must've run a long way to get here," storm said, and she let her eyes fall shut for a long moment when she nodded her head. to night and rock, storm nodded his head once. "we'll take her back to camp where i can look her over and she can get some rest, then." without waiting for an answer from his friends, storm began to pad forward, supporting and leading albatross.
    indentstorm was too busy with albatross that he missed the look passed between his friends, when night turned to rock, his ears pricked and whiskers twitching. wordlessly, look after storm and the stranger before glancing back to night and shaking his head slightly. at that, night let out a quiet, prolonged exhale before, together, they turned to follow storm back towards camp.

indent"it doesn't make sense," rock murmured to night later that evening, after the sun had dipped below the horizon and the moon was beginning to climb the sky to its peak. their fur was ruffled by the wind, and dark clouds were gathering in the distance, signalling more poor weather, though they didn't move from their place in the middle of the camp. storm had taken albatross into the den where he had been storing his herbs, and there hadn't been any sign of them since as storm tended to his patient. on the way back, albatross fainted from fatigue and had to be carried the rest of the way. now, night's half-lidded eyes turned from storm's medicine den to rock.
    indent"we saw it with our own eyes. there weren't many survivors, and no one made it out of the fighting without a scratch on them, that's for sure," night said, his glance passing over the scaring that laced across rock's shoulder, still an angry red. it was a reminder that they had barely made it out themselves, that they could have wound up with the rest if they hadn't escaped when they had. "and you heard what those cats were saying at the end. when they started taking the others away... anyone who was still alive then couldn't have made it much longer." around them, the wind stirred, bringing with it the taste of salt and sea, and night fluffed out his fur to ward off a chill.
    indentrock flicked his ear thoughtfully, and his tail swished against the ground. "suppose that he made it out of the fighting, it doesn't add up. why isn't he here too? why did she come alone, without any wounds on her?" rock asked, and night shrugged, unable to answer.
    indent"why don't we ask her?" storm interjected when he stepped out from his den, and night startled. rock, at his friend's side, hunched his shoulders. in that moment, storm's expression was unreadable in the falling darkness, and rock ducked his head.
    indent"storm, we're just looking out for all of us here," he defended, but storm waved him away before he could say anything further.
    indent"i have questions for her too. and she's lucid. come in, i want you both to hear what she says too," storm said, but his voice was still tight. he turned abruptly, not waiting to see if rock and night would follow, but they did only after exchanging a quick glance. it was dark in the den when they entered, though albatross' white pelt stood out where she was sitting in a nest, storm only several steps away, taking his time to put away herbs. night's dark fur blended in well, only his green eyes visible, a dull green in the dim light, flicking warily, searching for answers as if they were to be written in the air before his nose. rock drew his tail across his friend's flank, and night stilled, sitting and wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. rock followed suit while they waited for storm.
    indent"what's going on?" albatross asked as the moments stretched on, and her fear was clearly evident in her voice. though she wasn't necessarily a small cat - no smaller than night, but certainly not as broad as storm, let alone rock - she appeared tiny in her nest, curling in on herself, and storm finally turned from his work to the molly.
    indent"you met crow, but he's not here with you," he began, flicking his tail. while albatross was fearful, and night was curious, storm appeared anxious, a mixture of both. "we just want to know your story, what happened, albatross? how are you here?" the king's tail kept twitching, and when he did finally sit, he wasn't still, rock noticed. whereas storm presented himself, earlier, as rather calm, friendly, even, and patient at times, this was a new side rock hadn't yet seen. clearly he was impulsive, especially when it came to crow, but this anxiety was new, and rock leveled his gaze to flick between albatross and storm, watching them both with heightened interest.
    indent"i..." albatross started, taking the moment to gather herself. she couldn't meet storm's eyes, nor could she seem able to look at rock or night, instead looking somewhere beyond the king's shoulder. "sometime ago, i joined a faction of cats called the victors. they found me when they were moving camp several moons ago, they asked if i wanted to come with them, and i said yes. i had no where else to go at the time, and they offered me a chance to travel. they said they were looking for a more permanent home, and that they just hadn't found it yet." beside rock, night's green eyes narrowed while he listened, blending in perfectly with the shadows. a tail-length away, storm was a paler shadow, his fur paler, and his gaze didn't waver from albatross, though he didn't interrupt her. his tail continued to flick back and forth, and rock saw the moment that storm came to some realization, as his claws sunk into the ground.
    indent"the victors talked a lot about destiny, about how their new home was destined for them when they arrived. a lot of us... we didn't know what they were talking about, but we liked the ability to see a lot of the world, to meet others, and we liked the promise that, eventually, there would be a home where we could settle. i was one of the hunters for the victors, and we were on the outside of the inner circle." albatross paused again steeling herself, and she finally looked to storm, her mismatched eyes meeting his green ones without wavering. "i didn't know their plans, but word finally spread that we were close to our destined home. the hunters were told to stay back at our temporary camp while the guards and fighters went to make sure that our home was secure and safe for the rest of us to go to. i didn't... but then they came back with so many wounds, and there was so much blood. it wasn't supposed to be like that!" her voice cracked at that, and rock noted the way storm's entire body tensed, his muscles locking and his shoulders straightening. albatross' words echoed just what storm said days earlier, and the king knew it.
    indent"what about crow?" storm finally broke in. he leaned forward and albatross' gaze swept towards night and rock. the brown tabby finally stood, stepping closer to storm, but the gray king sniffed after a moment and returned to how he had been seated earlier. still, rock joined storm, and pressed his nose to storm's shoulder in an attempt to offer any form of comfort. it was then that he realized how wound up storm was, how tensed, as the story was clearly edging towards something even more dangerous, and he needed to hear how crow played into it.
    indent"not all of our fighters came back to those of us who were left behind. they said that there were still some cats alive, being held in our home. crow, he was one of the ones that were being held there, being watched and guarded. they were all being asked for information about the glade, about who might've escaped and if any of them might be a threat in the future and had to be dealt with," albatross said, and storm tipped his head. if the queen of the glade was dead, it meant that storm was the next in line to take it over. to answer storm's unspoken question, albatross nodded slowly, and storm blew out a long breath. "they talked about the prince of the glade and... they said that the victors would never have full rights to the land so long as prince storm is still alive." on rock's other side, night finally lashed his tail and let out a low hiss, as if the very thought of these cats - the victors - coming to kill storm, was a reality before him that he could scare off. but albatross continued: "but none of the cats would give up where they thought you might be. but some of them started getting sick. they had wounds, and were still so exhausted. so, i tried to free them. i managed to get the guards away long enough for the cats to escape but... one of them, he wouldn't run. not even when the guards started to come back. he said that i would be killed for what i did, and that i had to run too," albatross continued, finally looking down at her paws. her tail swished through the air.
    indent"crow," storm whispered, like a prayer, and albatross nodded.
    indent"he said that i had to run and find you, to pass on the warning in case the others didn't find you. he said that you'd go east, toward the ocean. he said that both of our names meant bad luck, and to tell you that, and that you know what it meant."
    indent"why isn't he with you now?" storm asked, pushing further, and albatross flinched, and her eyes were watery when she looked up at storm again, her voice quiet.
    indent"the guards came back. he was hurt and told me to run to find you, since he couldn't. the guards they... they caught him." at that, the four of them fell silent, and storm dropped his head, not even moving when albatross spoke again, choking out the words as if they pained her: "it should've been me, i'm so sorry."
    indentwhen storm said nothing, night spoke from the shadows: "why should we trust you?" he asked her. his ears were pinned back against his head, his eyes lit with anger, and he looked back and forth between storm and albatross. "why should we trust her, she's one of them?"
    indent"not anymore!" albatross said, and the fear was back in her. her fur bristled, and rock was struck by the strain in her voice. "i risked everything to free them. the victors will kill me if they see me."
    indent"she could be lying," night said, directing his words towards storm. he stood and paced the small space he allotted himself. "for all we know, she'll lead them here the first chance she gets, and -"
    indent"night -" rock tried to cut in to placate his friend.
    indent"i would never!" albatross argued.
    indentbut it was storm's voice, so quiet and surprisingly steady, that cut through them all, silencing them. "she couldn't have known what crow said unless he trusted her," he reasoned, raising his head to stare at albatross. "that bad luck bit... that was the first thing he ever said to me. if he trusted you, if he sent you here, then i have to trust you too." grief laced through each of storm's words, and he let out a heavy sigh. "no more fighting, not now," he said, and night stilled, dipping his head respectfully and sitting back down, though his eyes never left albatross. "albatross, you're welcome to stay here. if crow trusted you... then he must've seen something in you, and i'd be honored to have you here."
    indent"i -" albatross started, sounding surprised. "i would be honored to stay here," she echoed, and storm dipped his head towards her.
    indent"good, let's all get some rest, then. it's been a long day." without any further interlude, the three were left to watch as storm got up and left the medicine den. when he was gone, rock looked between night and albatross. night, who eyed the white molly suspiciously, and albatross, who stared at the space where storm had disappeared. for a long moment, the weight of the story settled in the space between them, and rock forced himself to clear his throat.
    indent"welcome to storm's end, then," he managed, gruffly, and albatross didn't meet his eyes when she nodded. at that, night scoffed and followed storm's lead, out of the den and into the camp, where the winds were beginning to pick up, bringing with them the threat of rain.

indentthe sound of crashing waves and rain splattering against the ground had already become ingrained in storm's senses, as just another part of life. wind battered against his flank, and storm squinted to try to see through the veil of rain, and he barely flinched when a loud thunderclap echoed across the land. lightning lit the cliff side as storm climbed higher and higher to the peak of his territory. he couldn't remember where rock and night were, or what happened to albatross, but he knew, innately, that he had to keep climbing until he reached the top, and it was only when he heard a booming voice swept up into the wind that he grit his teeth and fastened his pace to carry him further and further.
    indentanother flash of lightning lighted the silhouettes of the crowd and, in front of them all, the former king of storm's end. however, as soon as storm was able to weave among the group, he realized that the voice had vanished, and none of the cats moved. even the rain, in that moment, hung suspended, frozen in the air, frozen in time, and only storm could continue his march upward until he reached the king. thunder rolled in the distance, a deep rumbling that rattled storm down to his bones, and he would have blamed his shiver on the chill of the wind slicing through his wet pelt, had it not been for the fact that even the wind and the waves had fallen still as well. storm dared to pad past the king, to the very edge of the cliff. down below, the beach was eerily silent, eerily still, and storm recoiled at the sight of the wave bearing down upon the beach, foam bubbling along the edge, and the break prepared to bear down onto the cliff, but left to wait. wait for what - storm couldn't tell, but the anticipation made his whiskers tingle with the electricity that charged the air, and he turned on the frozen king and his tribe.
    indentagain, storm rounded the king until they were nose to nose, and storm peered into his dark eyes the color of obsidian, glittering like wet stone. "who are you?" storm asked, the words falling like a whisper, but still too loud for the silence that enveloped the cliff. "who are you?" he asked again, louder this time, and his voice echoed back to him from the clouded sky, from the churning ocean. then, again, shouting this time, just looking for an answer, any answer. "who are you?" it was like something had snapped inside of storm, leaving behind a strange and jagged edge that he couldn't yet comprehend. it felt dangerous, felt sharp, something he had never felt before. it felt like power, felt like weakness, and storm's throat felt raw from his own shouts at the figures. but no one answered, and storm stood in the middle of raindrops that didn't fall, by eyes that stared but didn't blink. another scream tore from storm's throat, raw and louder than the rest, echoing for the expanse of the sky, and then the king collapsed.
    indentsobs wracked his body, confused and angry, not understanding what was happening. questions swirled through his mind of where he was, who these other cats were and what happened to them, and why he kept coming back to this moment in time. he sobbed and sobbed, his entire body trembling with the weight of his grief and confusion. the glade, the victors, his mother, his father, quail, crow, and on and on. he sobbed for himself, for rock and night, for the deaths and those who had been taken captive. he sobbed for gaia and cronus and their lost sister, he sobbed for their own unspoken tragedies, and the tragedies of cats that he didn't know, would never know. the tears were from sadness, they were from confusion and stress, and they were, storm realized belatedly, from anger. because, the longer he sobbed, he realized that his anger burned hotter than his grief could numb him, it sliced deep like claws, raking and cutting. tears continued to stream from his eyes when he stood again, but there was a new power thrumming in his paws. anger, burning hot. anger, tearing him apart. anger, with the wrongs that had been committed. anger, that set one thought into motion.
    indentstorm's green gaze turned to the king at the top of the cliff, and he forced his own paws forward again. slowly, taking his time between sniffling and shaking tears from blurring his vision, storm circled the king, taking in the power of his stance, the way he inclined his head while addressing the crowd. at last, storm settled at the king's flank, matching his poise, and when he looked down at the crowd, they were no longer strangers in his eyes, but familiar faces he recognized from the glade. friends, acquaintances, all taken into the clutches of death, or trapped by the victors. at the front of all, storm made out the familiar features of crow's face, his startling yellow eyes, and storm looked directly into those same eyes when he shouted again:
    indent"i will avenge you," he declared, lashing his tail. "the glade... storm's end will avenge you. i will right these wrongs." his new power from anger settled, but continued to simmer. it burned, it gleaned, it renewed itself, momentarily relieving the weight of grief and uncertainty.

actions
    cat request quail escapes the victors and comes to storm's end
    consumption fasting post 2
    hunting albatross and night
    border patrol rock and albatross
    herb hunting storm looks for herbs
    notes i ask that no one die on patrols at the moment, but injuries are fine xo

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

KING ⎯⎯
        ↳ storm that stirs sea
        storm, 25m, ♂

HEIR ⎯⎯
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender

HEAD CYCLONE ⎯⎯
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender

HEAD SQUALL ⎯⎯
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        xx
        CYCLONES ⎯⎯
        ↳ albatross flying over water
        albatross, 35m, ♀
        ↳ night that falls upon forests
        night, 21m, ♂
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        xx
        SQUALLS ⎯⎯
        ↳ rock that breaks ground
        rock, 30m, ♂
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        xx
        STRIKES ⎯⎯
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        xx
        SKIES & CLOUDS ⎯⎯
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender

THUNDERSTORMS ⎯⎯
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        ↳ full name
        called, age, gender
        ↳ full name

MENTORS ⎯⎯
            xx
            xx
            MEDICINE ⎯⎯
            borage x1
            catmint x2
            cobwebs x2
            marigold x1
            poppy seeds x1

DECEASED ⎯⎯
            xx

FAMILY TREES ⎯⎯
            xx
            xx
            PREY PILE ⎯⎯
            mice, x0, 1 serving
            voles, x0, 1 serving
            rabbits, x0, 2 servings
            squirrels, x1, 2 servings
            hares, x0, 3 servings
            big fish, x1, 3 servings
            total: 5 servings
            xx
            ALLIES ⎯⎯
            phyre of charmolipi, broken*

ENEMIES ⎯⎯
            n/a

BORDERS ⎯⎯
            north, isle of the withered fangs, stormt4lon
            north-west, house phantasmic, [kat]
            west, tribe of darkest waters, inky
            south, tribe of hidden shadows, [kat]
            south-west, purity of the lemurs, sharpie
            south-east, phyre of charmolipi, broken*
    eagle,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Tribe of Twisted Wood|0

Postby Gh0st » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:17 am

Font Credit

Territory: The Tribe of twisted wood lives in a cave near a forest that contains twisted trees, It usually rains a lot in the forest.
    The cave has smaller sections inside for each cat.

Threats: Foxes,Badgers,falling trees.

Prey: Mice,Shrew,Voles,Squirrels,Thrush,Pigeon.

Pelts: Brown- Common, Black- Common, White-Uncommon, Grey- Uncommon, Ginger- Rare, Blue-grey- Rare

i'm not good at writing long paragraphs. sorry
    Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
    I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
    Gh0st

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Tribe of Freezing Frost 13

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:00 am

𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥
    Number of Cats: 26 (12 ♂ | 14 ♀)
    Servings Needed: 5
    Ancestors | Families | Guardians | Herbs and Prey | Posts | Worldbuilding

skeleton to be filled in later because i need a plot

[ CONSUMPTION ]
    [ The tribe consumes x1 bird and x1 squirrel. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
    [ The tribe welcomes the following newcomers: none. ]
    [ The tribe welcomes the following births: none. ]
    [ The tribe welcomes the following renames: none. ]
    [ The tribe celebrates the following becoming to-bes: none. ]
    [ The tribe celebrates the following becoming guards and prey-hunters: Dust and Wren. ]
    [ The tribe celebrates the following retirements: none. ]

PATROLS
    [ Pine leads Dust, Koi, Lark, and Rabbit on a hunting patrol. ]
    [ Light leads Red and Shadow on a hunting patrol. The following to-bes are taken along: Owl, Dusk, and Dawn. ]
    [ Badager leads Sun, Talon, and Wren on a border patrol. ]
    [ Frostteller looks for herbs. ]

TO-BES & SKILLS
    [ Autumn trains with her guardian, Frostteller. She can learn basic healing, herbal knowledge, leadership, or poison knowledge. ]

[ Lichen trains with her guardians, Stone. She can learn any optional guard skills as mentioned below. ]
    [ Evening and Morning train with their guardians, Hawk and Snow. They can learn basic stealth. ]

[ Owl trains with his guardian, Light. He can learn basic tracking. ]
    [ Dusk and Dawn train with their guardians, Red and Shadow. They can learn basic stealth and tracking. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
    [ N/A ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
    [ Spider goes into labor! Frostteller oversees, giving her x1 parsley. Her kits can be shorthaired or longhaired solid black with any amount of white. ]

[ OTHER ]
    [ Spider stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ POWERS ]
    [ N/A ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
    [ New cats from border patrols are currently not being accepted. ]
    [ Common phenotypes in the tribe: long fur, pale fur, tabby markings, white markings/dominant white. ]

[ Teller to-bes must learn the following skills: basic healing, basic herbal knowledge, basic hunting, basic fighting, basic leadership, and basic poison knowledge. They can learn the following: basic endurance, basic strategy, basic tracking, and advanced versions of the previous skills. ]
    [ Guard to-bes must learn the following skills: basic fighting, basic stealth, and basic tracking. They can learn the following: basic climbing, basic endurance, basic strategy, and advanced versions of the previous skills. ]
    [ Prey-hunter to-bes must learn the following skills: basic hunting, basic stalking, basic stealth, and basic tracking. They can learn the following: basic bird hunting, basic fishing, basic climbing, basic endurance, and advanced versions of the previous skills. ]

[ Tribe cats on this sheet still need to be transferred to lineart. ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
    [ N/A ]

Frostteller
      Teller of the Frost | Frostteller | Tom | 32 moons
      ↪ Formerly: Frost that Gleams in Light | Frost

Teller To-Be
      Autumn Leaves Beneath Tree | Autumn | Molly | 9 moons

Camp Guard
      Lightning from Dark Sky | Sky | Molly | 47 moons

Prey Watcher
      Swan that Glides through Water | Swan | Tom | 31 moons

To-Bes (6)
      Evening Shadow Across Snow | Evening | Molly | 9 moons
      Lichen that Crawls up Tree | Lichen | Molly | 12 moons
      Owl that Glides Silently | Owl | Tom | 12 moons
      Ray of Morning Light | Morning | Molly | 9 moons
      Softness of Dusk Sky | Dusk | Molly | 9 moons
      Streaks of Light at Dawn | Dawn | Molly | 9 moons

Kit-Mothers (1)
      Spider that Wastes No Web | Spider | Molly | 38 moons
      ↪ Now

Kits (0)
      None

Ancients (0)
      None
    Guards (7)
    Hawk that Watches Intently | Hawk | Tom | 24 moons
    Snarl of Badger | Badger | Tom | 22 moons
    Snow that Sparkles in Moonlight | Snow | Tom | 25 moons
    Stone that Stands Strong | Stone | Tom | 26 moons
    Sun at Winter Horizon | Sun | Molly | 23 moons
    Talon of Fierce Crow | Talon | Tom | 23 moons
    Wren that Flies with Wind | Wren | Molly | 14 moons

Prey-Hunters (8)
    Bark of Pine Tree | Pine | Molly | 22 moons
    Dust that Rises from Ground | Dust | Tom | 14 moons
    Koi that Swims in Streams | Koi | Molly | 29 moons
    Lark who Watches Sky | Lark | Molly | 21 moons
    Light of Morning Sky | Light | Tom | 30 moons
    Rabbit that Hops Quickly | Rabbit | Molly | 24 moons
    Red of Autumn Leaf | Red | Tom | 29 moons
    Shadow of the Night | Shadow | Tom | 24 moons
    Simonpet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby Smallfox » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Tribe of Fallen Stones
    toms: 003 mollies: 003 total: 006
    moderator: ⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos
    Notes:
    Spotted tabbies and regular tabbies are common, along with grey markings
    I'd like a picture with a description for cats

Starcatcher watched the territory with Ice, she made note of all the different places on the territory, all the special spots. Every landmark and border. Last moon Ice had patrolled with her, finding a grey tom calmly sitting on a rock near the border. But that moon passed fast too, and before she knew it they had a new tribe member. He showed full potential as a prey-hunter, so, she made him one. Now Starcatcher didn't need to go on the hunting patrols, maybe they'll end up catching more stuff, rather than just a large fish- which was good in it's own way, sure it was, but they need more than that to feed their steadily growing tribe. The tom called his pelt tough like stone, so, Starcatcher named him Rough Stone blocking Running River. He decided he wanted his name to be be Running River, for short.

Later that moon she found two wandering cats, they seemed shy at first but then introduced themselves as former Tribe cats. "What... What makes you 'former'?" Starcatcher asked, had something happened to the Tribe, had they been kicked out? "We just... Our tribe had been disbanded... The Tribe of Crystal Streams, I doubt you can help us, rogue." Black and white cat meowed. "I'm no rogue, it seems you made your way into our territory-" "I told you, Stone, those were scent markers!" Hissed the long-furred grey tabby somewhat quietly. The black and white cat, who's name was apparently 'Stone' stayed quiet after that. "Now, would you like to join the Tribe of Fallen Stones?" They both went quiet before Stone spoke. "Well, we were gonna create our own tribe... Tribe of Storm-coloured Stone!" The molly grew more excited. "It wasn't my idea." Mewed the longfurred tom. "I'd join if she did." He explained. "Hm..." The cat went silent. "Yeah, why not- can we have different names?" The tom opened his mouth to interrupt but Starcatcher smiled. "Sure. Actually, I have a great idea for your names! Stone can be Tree that Blocks Sun for Shadow and uh..." Starcatcher glanced at the longfurred tom. "Storm." She smiled, nodding. "Right, Storm can be Rain Cloud in Darkened Sky."

"Alright, I'm Cloud, then." Rain Cloud in Darkened Sky mewed. "I'm Shadow." Tree that Blocks Sun for Shadow meowed. She led them to the hole and jumped down, looking up at the others. "Woah, that's cool." Mewed Cloud, climbing down the slope. Shadow hesitated before leaping down. A flash of orange flew by and Blazing Fire that Melts Snow caught her on her back. "Okay, I saved you- now get off!" Fire meowed. Shadow looked stunned and climbed off. "That's Blazing Fire that Melts Snow. Fire for short." Starcatcher purred in amusement. "She's snappy." Shadow glared at Starcatcher. "Thanks, miss obvious."

Starcatcher soon introduced them to each other. Running River seemed to really like Shadow and they talked alot.
    (Ice's POV:)
    Ice sat next to his friend, Fire who was watching the sky from the cave. "Today has been a busy day." Fire sighed. She fell to the side, resting her head on his paws. She was obviously tired. He felt nervous, he was unsure if they knew each other long enough for what he was about to say. He normally let Fire do all the talking, but today- now, was different. "Fire, about that." He looked down at her. Fire looked up at him, her eyes shone with curiosity but she didn't say anything- perhaps she was surprised that he spoke. "Fire, I want you to be my mate." He meowed quickly. Fire sat up and stared at him. "I didn't think- I didn't think you were ready yet..." She frowned. "I wanted to be the one who told you but..." She dropped off. "No, I love you too, I want you to be my mate." Ice took a deep breath. "You can tell the others."

(Running River's POV:)
    Rough Stone blocking Running River thought for a start that Shadow only liked him because he had a part of her old name in his name. But he found that it was similar to Fire and Ice's relationship. They were talking for days on end and they both had the same fire in their green and hazel eyes. But today, something happened. "Running River..." The long-furred she-cat mewed. "We've only known each other for a few days but I... I believe this is true- prove it to me." Her hazel eyes shone with intensity. "Do you love me?" Running River thought he would never hear that question. "Of course I do, Shadow! Who would love you more than I could..?" He trailed off, wondering if she didn't trust him. "Oh, oh... Thank you- I love you too! I just wanted to ask if you love me enough to be my mate... That's all..." "Of course."

(Starcatcher's POV:)
    Starcatcher was watching camp from her den. Two pairs were getting close together, she felt certain there would be atleast one litter very soon.

[Running River and Shadow are now mates! They try for kits]
    [Fire and Ice are now mates! They try for kits]
    [Starcatcher gathers herbs]
    [Fire, Running River and Shadow go on a hunting patrol]
    [Ice, Starcatcher and Cloud go on a border patrol]

The Catcher of all Stars (Starcatcher):
            Lily that Breaks from Age (Lily) (Prefers Starcatcher to Lily or her full name) | 47 moons | She-cat | X (shorthaired grey tabby with pale green eyes.)

Prey-Hunters:
            Blazing Fire that Melts Snow (Fire) | 41 moons | She-cat | X (shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with blue eyes.)
            Rough Stone blocking Running River (Running River) | 39 moons | Tom | X (shorthaired solid gray cat with green eyes.)
            Tree that Blocks Sun for Shadow (Shadow) | 44 moons | She-cat |X (longhaired black-and-white cat with hazel eyes.)
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Stone-Guards:
            Hardened Ice Layered with Dust (Ice)| 39 moons | Tom | X (shorthaired brown mackerel tabby bicolor with green eyes.)
            Rain Cloud in Darkened Sky (Cloud) | 45 moons | Tom | X (longhaired gray mackerel tabby with green eyes.)

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Endless rock terrain dropping into unhabitible mist area | No-one
      East | A giant mountain that is near impossible to traverse | Cougars
      South | Tribe Name | Username
      West | A giant water-place | No-one
      Northeast | Stones and pebble area with very sharp stones, not even the tribe can traverse | No-one
      Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
      Northwest | A waterfall into the unhabitible mist area | No-one

Medicine Store:
      Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      Poppy Seed | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
      Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
      Water Mint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
      Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Soothes and heals rat bites especially if they are infected. Can give cats a bellyache if they eat too much of it. Numbs rat bite to the point a cat cannot feel the pain. Also good for infected paws and other sores.
      Chickweed | Eaten. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
      Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
      Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
      Herb | Usage + Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Tiny Fish | x0 | 1 servings
      Bird Chicks | x1 | 2 servings
      Large Fish | x1 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
      Lost birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Tribe that Lights the Stars Cats:
      Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 28 people.
    I have received 29 gifts.
    I have nuked 13 people.
    I have received 9 nukes.
    I have won 0 gift wars.
    I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
    Smallfox

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

The Tribe Of Babbling Creeks | 01

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:56 pm

The Tribe Of Babbling Creeks
    toms: 001 mollies: 001 total: 002
    moderator:
    next tribe of endless hunting request: next friday

Creek padded to a tumbling Brooke in between rocks. the moon was nearly risen. the water flowed between hollow reeds and rippled and splashed, makeing it seem as though it were singing. this must be the place, she thought. less than a moon ago, her strange dreams with a group of starry cats called the tribe of endless hunting had ceased, ending off with one of a creek that sung. the starry spirits had called it the singing creek, and told her that this is how they would speak.
    padding forward caustiously, she stepped into it. as soon as her paw touched the surface of the water, a vision of a cat flashed through her head. the cat was lying in the shallows, asleep. knowing what she must do, she waded deeper, until her belly fur was soaked with the chilly water. she found a rock and proped her head up, so she wouldn't drown. then she lied down, the water submerging her up to her neck. she closed her eyes, and focused on the singing of the reeds and the water, on the ripple and flow of the current, and found herself drifting off...
    creek awoke in a strange place. there was the constant singing of the water in her ears, and the tribe of endless hunting was gathered around her once more. one starry tom broke away from the group, and trotted to meet her.
    "welcome, creek. i am wing of large hawk. we have been expecting you. come." he led her to a clearing, with a formation of tall rocks. he sat down facing the rocks and she did the same. three starry cats leapt up on the rocks, and silence fell, save the song of the water.
    "creek, healer of the tribe of babbling creeks, is it your wish to create, lead and raise a tribe?"
    "it is." she said without hesitation. the tom wing of large hawk nodded encouragingly beside her.
    "very well." the lead cats continued.
    "than we shall bestow upon you your healer name. from this day forward, you will be known as Singer Of The Creek Song, or creeksinger." a she cat mewed beside him on the rocks. creeksinger dipped her head respectfully.
    "thank you." she said.
    "now, return to your tribe. there you will find five herbs waiting." another tom mewed. she turned to say thanks to wing, but he, along with the others had vanished. she closed her eyes tightly, and drifted away.
    creeksinger woke wet, but alive in the singing creek. the sun had risen. she leapt to her paws and bounded back to camp, where she saw an assortment of leaves, seeds and cobwebs. she looked up at the cloudless dawn sky, thank you, starclan.

three quarter moons later...
    creeksinger looked over at sheer fall from high ledge, the valley guard who had come to her half a moon ago.
    "shall we patrol?" he asked her. creeksinger nodded.
    "i think i shall do some hunting as well." she added, and they set off at a brisk trot, skirting the border, pausing to renew the scent markers, looking for recruits. every once in a while, creeksinger halted, sampling the air for the scent of prey. the healer had been a prey-hunter before.

[ Creeksinger goes hunting and patrolling

Sheer goes on patrol

creeksinger requests a prey-hunter

StarClan sends Creeksinger x2 cobwebs, x1 poppy seed, x1 raspberry leaf, and x1 catmint]

Healer:
            Singer of The Creek Song (Creeksinger) | 45 moons | molly | X

Prey-Hunters:

Valley-Guards:
            sheer fall from high ledge (sheer) | 66 moons | tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Tribe Name | Username
      East | Tribe Name | Username
      West | Tribe Name | Username
      Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
      cobwebs | x2 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
      poppy seed | x1 | used to help a cat sleep, soothe distress and shock and ease pain. not recommended for nursing kit-mothers.
      raspberry leaf | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding. can help with kittings.
      catmint | x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which cats, mainly kits and elders, usually catch in the season of leaf-
      bare. Can also be used for whitecough. Can be considered dangerous in extremely high dosages
      Herb | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      fish | x0 | 1 servings
      mouse | x0 | 1 servings
      vole | x0 | 2 servings
      squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
      ground bird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by ARKYQ on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ARKYQ

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[Kat]'s Replies

Postby [kat] » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:24 pm

✧ [𝕂𝕒𝕥]'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✧

The current season is spring! The leaves are adorned with fresh dew and the sun beams gently onto the earth. Because the weather outside is so lovely, lots of cats are going out to enjoy it, and they might just need a new Tribe to settle down in. Births are going smoothly and the prey hunters are bringing back more food for the Tribe to enjoy. Go out and catch some butterflies!

Tribe of Falling Blossoms ✧ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ✧ Tribe of Swift Trails ✧ The Purity of Lemurs ✧ The Tribe of Ever Falling Snow ✧ Keepers of the Hearth ✧ Storm's End

Herb List X

:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:
    The Tribe of Ever Falling Snow
    [ Bearer of Ice and Snow goes herb collecting and exploring/patrolling.
    Acorn From Ancient Oak gives birth next post! ]

✧ Snow Bearer finds x2 chervil, x1 raspberry leaf, and x1 cobweb.
    ✧ Snow Bearer finds a prey hunter on patrol. The description is a cream tabby shorthair with amber eyes.
    ✧ While out on patrol, Snow Bearer got caught in a thorn bush and got a scratch. Thankfully it wasn't too bad and they won't need anything for it.

✧ Mod note: In your actions please make sure to keep track of what fasting post you're on! (this is 3/5)

eagle, wrote:
    actions
    cat request quail escapes the victors and comes to storm's end
    consumption fasting post 2
    hunting albatross and night
    border patrol rock and albatross
    herb hunting storm looks for herbs
    notes i ask that no one die on patrols at the moment, but injuries are fine xo

✧ Albatross and Night caught 1 hare and 1 vole.
    ✧ Rock and Albatross found a to-be while on patrol.
    ✧ Storm found 1 raspberry leaf, 1 poppy seed, 1 feverfew, and 1 stick.
    ✧ The ancestors heed the request and lead Quail to Storm's End.

Gh0st wrote:
    Font Credit

Territory: The Tribe of twisted wood lives in a cave near a forest that contains twisted trees, It usually rains a lot in the forest.
    The cave has smaller sections inside for each cat.

Threats: Foxes,Badgers,falling trees.

Prey: Mice,Shrew,Voles,Squirrels,Thrush,Pigeon.

Pelts: Brown- Common, Black- Common, White-Uncommon, Grey- Uncommon, Ginger- Rare, Blue-grey- Rare

i'm not good at writing long paragraphs. sorry

✧ The Tribe of Twisted Wood has been founded! The description of the cat is a shorthaired brown tabby with green eyes. They bring along with them 5 herbs of your choice.
    ✧ Please let us know if you would prefer free to use pictures, descriptions, or linearts for your cats.
    ✧ deimos will assign you your mod.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
    ───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    ✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
    -─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Tribe of Twisted Wood|1

Postby Gh0st » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:49 am

Font Credit
    toms: 001 mollies: 000 total: 001
    moderator: none yet
    mod notes: I'd prefer free to use pictures

will add writing later,sorry.
    Patrol: Thornteller patrols
    Hunting: Thornteller goes hunting
    Herbs: Thornteller looks for herbs
    Requests: Thornteller requests a Prey-hunter

Healer:
            Sharp Thorn (Thornteller)| 17 | Tom |

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Tribe Name | Username
      East | Tribe Name | Username
      West | Tribe Name | Username
      Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
      Borage| It produces more and better milk, It also brings down fevers.
      Broom | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds.
      Burnet | Used to give strength.
      Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough.
      Chervil| For infected wounds and bellyache.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice| x0 | 1 servings
      Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
      Voles| x0 | 2 servings
      Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
      Thrush | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeons | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits

Archive:
    Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
    I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
    Gh0st

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me