unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby noch » Thu May 02, 2024 6:51 am

disagree. you should be able to fund not only the horse, but where it lives, it's diet, it's necessary vet care, along with plenty of other things, which would require having a decent income. only afford the animal if you can afford its best possible care, too.

disagree. coming from a very demiromantic perspective (i don't think anyone is attractive), beauty is in the eye of the beholder. therefore, everyone is beautiful to someone.

it should be harder to own a dog. like, you should have to pass a test or something. it would make it harder for adoptions to go through, but at least they would be going to actual good homes, being trained, etc.
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naiveté » Thu May 02, 2024 7:20 am

I agree, I was just thinking about this today. Seeing stories of people who work in shelters & why they denied giving pets for adoption to some of the people...scary...

I'm tired of tasteless stuff! When something good tries be available to mass market & becomes low effort & lacks quality.. I can give examples like some figurine brands.. But people still buy becuz it was cool to have it..
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
naiveté

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Thu May 02, 2024 9:09 am

agree , its not happening every time but a lot of formerly innovative and wellmade stuff tends to be watered down when its hellbent on reaching the broadest audience possible. Personally i don't think so much of figurines when I think about this phenomenon, more about movies and music, but i can easily see it happening in figurines too . The biggest collector brand in Germany HAS declined horribly over the years because people are willing to pay for the name alone. Also especially bad with tech stuff , be it phones or consoles.

I always found mickey mouse as a character insufferable. He's fine as a cutesy mascot i think , but the stuff he actually appears as a character in , he mainly got on my nerves.

𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Thu May 02, 2024 9:30 am

im a disney hater so i agree

non-stick cooking pans are so asinine, there's no reason to buy a pan that's probably cheaply made and gets scratched so easily and can release harmful chemicals, when traditional cookware like cast iron or stainless still is already nonstick if you know how to use it properly...
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gibbon » Thu May 02, 2024 10:44 am

agree. my household only has stainless steel and cast irons. i get people want non-stick so they can avoid oil, but dude, food is supposed to taste good, who cares about some oil. Use olive oil. Also there are ways to cook foods without oil. nonstick pans are unnecessary

scenes in movies are played too fast on screens nowadays. a scene will show a setting for like 1.5 seconds before skipping onto the next. like there's no atmosphere. i guess this is done so a person doesn't catch onto the bad cgi?? but still, id like to look around instead of the scenes jumping from one to another like im some sort of test subject being measured for neuron activation
do the gibbons look up and wonder • listography
gibbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 pm

i agree! i have felt like the latest movies have been paced way too fast to fully grasp or enjoy the movie. the only movie i've watched where the pacing wasn't super wacky was oppenheimer and even then i felt like the pacing was still a little much. movies based on aesthetic SHOULD be much slower so you can see the details and get immersed in the universe!

modern cold and flu meds freaking SUCK. why do all modern cold and flu medicine have to be giant fat 4 ft wide 8 ft long lozenges??
hello doctor, my throat is swollen and i cant breathe and im stuffy and sick, i need medicine.
"oh! i have just the thing! [prescribes boulder sized lozenges]"
"take these twice a day for a week!"
it's SO HARD to take giant meds while im sick and i hate it so much. i think i'd rather try eating legos, at least they warn you they'd get caught in your throat before you try and put them in your mouth ):<
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo » Thu May 02, 2024 3:34 pm

agree , but for any medicine . all i can stomach is flavored children’s chewable tylenol tablets . actual medicine tastes too offensive for me to willingly take

i cannot stand the sound of acoustic guitars 99% of the time . i struggle to show physical emotion thru my face because of autism , but acoustic music almost never fails to make me frown . criminally overrated

— xo

╔════════════╗
charlielucy —
silly thaaaaang ! !
✦ ˚✧ transneufem

╚════════════╝

╔════════════╗
rentry / nerd / th
╚════════════╝

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devorak » Thu May 02, 2024 4:28 pm

agree! i love songs w funky production and when an artist releases an
acoustic ver im usually like... why? especially for pop songs,
it makes it soooo bland

im so sick of logging into socials and seeing taylor swift hate,
not even because im some huge fan but its just the same things
over n over and the hate feels soooo forced, esp when they
compare her to other big female artists like guys lets all hold handss

'' well, i tried, and therefore no one should criticize me ''
    sofia bingo enthusiast ianthe apologist

listo | youtube | ©
devorak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woahelle » Thu May 02, 2024 5:40 pm

yeah... nobody gets criticized like she does. some of the talking points have merit, like the whole jet plane thing and her unwillingness to speak on social issues but profiting off of them anyway, but most of the other complaints are completely unfounded. it's just because the whole world is so oversaturated with her right now due to the eras tour, her re-recordings, her relationship with travis kelce, and the new album that just came out. there are SO many things to pick apart and people who are tired of hearing about her want to bring her down. as someone who's been a huge fan for about 8 years now, i personally am numb to it and ignore it at this point but i do agree that it's annoying.

horses are scary as hell! they're so huge and the idea of riding on something that i don't have full control over horrifies me. also their teeth freak me out lolll
Last edited by woahelle on Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxImage.Image.Image.
....elle ★ she/her ★ isfp ★
... ☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus
.. ★ in my reputation era ★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

a cappella ep
x
track my pet!
x
important!!