[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[Create A Tribe] - [Tribe of Wandering Spirits]

Postby Yawning Pup » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:22 am

✫ Tribe of Wandering Spirits ✫
The Tribe of Wandering Spirits never get attached to anything for too long.
They care deeply for the tribe itself, but not so much for the ground they tread on.
On the outside they seem distant and cold, whereas on the inside there is all laughter and cuddles.

✫✫✫✫✫
Currently, the Tribe of Wandering Spirits resides on the edge of a dense forest (on the base of a cliff),
next to a field and a small river that runs close to camp.
The forest is northwest and the river runs from the west to the southeast.

✫✫✫✫✫
Some threats include foxes, raccoons, badgers, and snakes. The largest threats are large hawks.
Prey includes mice(1), finches(1), squirrels(2), pigeons(2), ermine(2), and rabbits(3).
They do not fish because they believe that all cats become fish after they pass away.
Fish are highly believed to be their 'second chance at life'.

✫✫✫✫✫
The cats in this tribe consist of mainly long haired cats, and have a tendency to be
a medium shade of color (not too dark, not too light).
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Fallen Leaves;; [000]

Postby obnixious » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:52 pm

toms: 000 mollies: 001 total: 001
moderator: Katrione

© ©
The little river babbles as its water flows between various rocks and twigs and broken ice, and Violet can't help but be entranced by it.

She reaches out a paw and gently dips it into the cold water, and feels a shiver run through her. The Time of Freed Water has always been Petal's favourite time of the year. The way the snow begins to melt away, and how the forest begins to start teeming with life as the animals awaken from their hibernations. Her mother once told her that she was born on a day the flowers first started blooming, and that was why she was named First Bloom of Violet.

Pulling back, Violet finally makes her way across the stream, and breathes a sigh of relief as her paws hit a more solid ground. The damp soil near the river always gets stuck between the pads of her paws, and it's always a nuisance to get out. She can still hear the river as she wanders through the forest, and it's constant burbling comforts her right through to her bones.

As much as Violet would love to just be sight-seeing in this lovely area, she knows deep down that that isn't why she's here. She'd been seeing signs, and the Healer from her old Tribe had told her stories about how the original founder of their Tribe had come to learn he should start a Tribe. Apparently, from that's said about it, a lot of the signs he saw were similar to what she was seeing, and the old Healer encouraged her to head off to find her destiny once she was old enough.

And so, here she is.

As she continues to make her way through the trees and familiarizing herself with the territory, she can feel that this is where she's meant to be. That this is where all her signs have lead her.

And she is glad to be home.

[ Tribe of Fallen Leaves fasts

Foliageteller hunts
Foliageteller patrols the borders

The two cats from here I got will be joining next post! Morning Dew on Grass (the unnamed cat) is a prey-hunter, and Red of Morning Dawn (Thrift Growing Among Thorns) is a guard! ]

cats wrote:
Healer:
Teller of Cascading Foliage | "Foliageteller"
↪34 | | purebred blue somali with hazel eyes

Prey-Hunters:
Name | "Nickname"
↪Age | Gender | [url=link]🍂[/url]
Name | "Nickname"

Guards:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Healer to-be:
Name | "Nickname"

To-be's:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Nursery:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Kits:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Elders:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"
others wrote:
Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
North | Tribe Name | Username
East | Tribe Name | Username
South | Tribe Name | Username
West | Tribe Name | Username
Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
x1 catmint | greencough
x1 cobwebs | bleeding
x1 goldenrod | wounds
x1 horsetail | infections
x1 raspberry leaves | kitting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
vole | x0 | 1 servings
small fish | x0 | 1 servings
squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
bird | x0 | 3 servings
big fish | x0 | 3 servings
cont. wrote:Mentors:
Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by obnixious on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Purity of Lemurs 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
╔═════════════╗

Population ;; 005 | ♂ 001 | ♀ 004
Servings ;; 2 (5 fasting posts left)
Ancestral Request ;; January 12th
Font Credit ;; x
Mod ;; lyttlekytten

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Mouse | 000 | 1 serving
Vole | 000 | 1 serving
Small Fish | 000 | 2 servings
Squirrel | 000 | 2 servings
Big Fish | 000 | 3 servings
Bird | 000 | 3 servings

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

catmint | 001
cobwebs | 001
horsetail | 001
marigold | 001
raspberry leaves | 001

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

North - Hidden Shadows | brakat
Northeast - Storm's End | eagle
East - House Phantasmic | brakat
Southeast - Snarling Specters | jazz
South - Firefly Meadows | Kazin
Southwest - Darkest Waters | inky
West - Withered Fangs | snow
Northwest | Singing Breezes | fairy

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

xxxx

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

xxx

╚═════════════╝

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Raindrop flinched as her lemur, Blaire the Silky Sifaka, leaped onto her back and hugged her. "Blaire, you know you're heavy to me!" she scolded, and Blaire dropped her head in apology. "I can't stay mad at my girl, though, can I? Let's go grab that tasty apple I saw," she offered, and Blaire hooted happily. As Raindrop lifted her muzzle to pluck the apple from the tree, she heard screeching and angery yowls echoing from the Queen Regnant's sleeping hollow.
    "Who dares command me, the queen, do anything? Those ancestors can take their prophecy and eat it for all I care!" she screamed, and Blaire hummed anxiously. Raindrop visibly flinched, but Blaire reached towards the camp border to help steady the two members of the tribe. "I. Don't. Care! The ancestors have forgotten about us so why should we pay attention when we finally get an answer?"
    Raindrop raised her eyes to the slowly darkening sky as a tear slid down her face. "I know she doesn't mean it, mom," she called, hoping her mother in the Tribe of Endless Hunting could hear her. "She's just angry since Bright Light recently defeated her sister for the title of True Heiress," Raindrop tried to explain, and Blaire raised her face to the sky as well. She wrapped her long arms around Raindrop's neck and squeezed, a hug to help calm the young baker.
    Raindrop made her way to her sleeping hollow, letting Blaire climb off her back and curl around the edge before Raindrop circled in herself. Blaire placed her arm around her, similar to the way they had observed twolegs sleeping in their pelts during the rare occasion they were spotted. "Goodnight, Blaire," Raindrop whispered, and the Silky Sifaka let out a low hum in response. Raindrop's eyes fluttered closed, and her breathing slowed.
    What felt like mere seconds later, her eyes snapped open as a paw shook her shoulder. Blaire jumped up to let out an alarm howl, but a starry cat shoved her tail into the mouth of the lemur. "Rain that Drops on Leaves, you must leave. Poisonous Frog on Leaves has disregarded the Tribe of Endless Hunting one too many times, and we have come to cleanse the tribe. Please, leave. You are still pure and obey your ancestors. Do it, my daughter," the cat meowed, and a tear slipped down Raindrop's cheek. She hadn't seen her mother since the deadly round of greencough last shiver-leaf. She brushed her muzzle weakly against her mothers before letting Blaire climb onto her shoulders.
    Raindrop braced herself and ran; she ran faster than she had ever ran before. Her paws flew, barely touching the tree branches as she leaped from limb to limb, the wood sturdy enough that it hardly swayed beneath her paws. Tears whipped past her face as a blazing heat reached her tail and an understanding took a cold grip of her heart. A blaze roared behind her, and Blaire was freaking out. The lemur was urging Raindrop to go faster, but the baker knew she was safe. The Tribe of Endless Hunting would not harm her if she was as "pure" as they assumed her to be.
    Raindrop's paws hit a dead branch, and it snapped. She twisted in the air, gripping the remnants of the branch with her claws and dangling like a monkey. She screeched in terror as Blaire's grip began to slip. The lemur let one last hum of communication before her tiny hands slid from around Raindrop's middle and the weight disappeared. The molly wrapped her tail around the splintered branch to steady herself as she hurled herself around before looking down.
    She couldn't see past the dense foliage, but she knew there was no use. She couldn't save Blaire now. "Good-bye, old friend," she whimpered before beginning to run again. Her paws carried her further and further from the heat, her heart shattering with each pawstep she took. She gulped back the tears as she reached a tree she assumed would be safe. She could just barely see the smoke in the distance, but she could still feel the crackling heat on her rump and hear the rushing of hungry flames as they devoured the rainforest.
    Her whole body shook as she took in the sight of the charred trees, having to squint to see past the healthy ones. She had passed the border a while ago, and this section of the forest was unfamiliar to her. Stars began to swirl in her vision, and her mother stepped out of the whirlwind of cold and light. "Raindrop, my sweet, it is done. The Tribe of Lemurs is no more," the molly whispered, and Raindrop's legs gave out from under her.
    "Blaire.. she... she fell, mama, she fell. I didn't mean to... to let her fall!" Raindrop cried, her whole body trembling as she remembered Blaire's last hum of communication. It was the hum she always used when she was happy. It was her way of telling Raindrop she loved her. The molly, named Burning Flame at Dawn, slipped her grey and cream mottled tail beneath her daughter's chin.
    "I know you didn't mean for Blaire to fall. She loved you very much, Raindrop, but you must move on. Blaire was not meant to survive the night, and you knew that. You must recreate the Tribe of Lemurs, but do not fail in the way Poisonous Frog on Leaves did. You will be better than her. You will be the true Queen Regnant that the Purity of Lemurs needs," Burning Flame whispered softly, her whiskers tickling Raindrop's ears. Tears slid down Raindrop's nose, falling off and plopping down through the endless branches and leaves below. "I have someone you might like to meet," Burning Flame suddenly announced, and she stepped aside.
    From behind the deceased baker stepped a young Ring-Tailed Lemur. "Julien," Raindrop whispered as her mind connected to the royal lemur. The bond was instant, as strong as steel, though it still broke Raindrop's heart to bond with another lemur so soon after Blaire's accident. "But... but why? I'm not even royal!" she protested, knowing in her heart was her mother was about to say.
    "You, Raindrop, will be the new Queen Regnant of the Purity of the Lemurs. Julien here is your Ring-Tailed Lemur, the living proof that you have a right to the title. Poisonous Frog on Leaves's line is no more, so no heirs may appear to claim the throne from you. I am so proud of you, my little Raindrop," Burning Flame meowed as she began to fade.
    "No! Don't go! I have so many questions! I need more members! I need a baker, at least!" the newly named Queen Raindrop cried, but Burning Flame simply smiled.
    "I will always be with you, as will all your ancestors. We will be watching you, so don't follow the dark path you will inevitably be offered," the molly meowed as a good-bye before she was gone. Queen Raindrop flattened her ears as Julien approached her, and the lemur took a step back with a hoot of fright. Fear sparked through Queen Raindrop and she lowered her fur so Julien could approach her again.
    "Let's go, Julien. I want to find a suitable camp before sunrise. We can start on the walls immediately," she meowed, her voice already taking on the commanding authority of a Queen Regnant. She lowered herself to the branch and let Julien climb on her shoulders, and the ache in her heart betrayed her pain. She smiled weakly, but Julien simply hugged her the way Blaire would've done. "Blaire, is that you?" Queen Raindrop whispered hopefully, and Julien made Blaire's signature "I love you" hum. "It really is you," she murmured, tears of joy seeping from her eyes as she realized she would never truly be parted from Blaire.

"We'll be there soon, my loves," Frost that Forms through the Night whispered to her three kittens. They weren't young by any means, they were six moons after all, but they were still too young to become to-bes. Light that Shines Within pouted, sticking her bottom lip out and frowning at the branches as the small family traveled through the trees. "I see the heart tree ahead. Burning Flame at Dawn said we could expect Queen Rain that Drops on Leaves just past this tree!" she whispered excitedly, and Coal that Eternally Burns pricked his ears happily.
    A molly that Frost assumed to be Queen Rain that Drops on Leaves, appeared just past the tree with a heart-shaped knot on it. "Queen Rain that Drops on Leaves! Oh, my Queen! We have travelled far to find you!" Frost called, and the grey molly pinned her ears in terror. Light charged ahead, and the Queen lowered her gaze to the young cat. "I apologize for my daughter. A Burning Flame at Dawn sent us to find you. We are in need of a home. I am Frost that Forms through the Night, and my kittens are Willow that Sways in the Wind, Light that Shines Within, and Coal that Eternally Burns," she meowed, and the Queen smiled.
    "Welcome to the Purity of Lemurs. First, you will need new names. You seem like a Fossa that Stalks at Night, but I'll call you Stalking Fossa for short. Your little ones can be Comet that Flies through the Stars," Queen Rain that Drops on Leaves pointed at Willow with her tail, "Hidden Chameleon on the Ground," Light," and Gecko with Leaf-Like Tail," she finished by pointing at Coal. The kittens bristled, angry with receiving new names, but Stalking Fossa just grinned.
    "Those are wonderful names. Now, if you'll help us settle in, I could join you on a hunting patrol? You must need paws if Burning Flame at Dawn pulled us from our home so urgently," she grinned, and Queen Rain that Drops on Leaves flattened her ears. She nodded and turned, but cast a cheesy glance over her shoulder. A magnificent lemur with a tail banded like a raccoon's dropped from the branches above and landed neatly on the molly's shoulders.
    "I have some guests at camp who would love to meet you," she announced, her smile betraying the true surprise that was awaiting the family.
    — Queen Raindrop searches for herbs.
    — Queen Raindrop and Stalking Fossa hunt.
    — Stalking Fossa patrols.
    — Queen Raindrop requests a baker.
Queen Regnant
Rain that Drops on Leaves | Queen Raindrop | Molly
xx↪ 38 Moons | Grey Bicolor
xxxx↪ Julien | Ring-Tailed Lemur
True Heiress
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
xxxx↪ Lemur Name | Lemur Breed

Bakers
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
Bakers To-Be
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
Housewives
Fossa that Stalks at Night | Stalking Fossa | Molly
xx↪ 49 Moons | Grey mackerel tabby
xxxx↪ Allie | Red-Ruffed Lemur
Elderly
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
King Regnant
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
Heiresses
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description

Knights
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
Knights To-Be
Name | Goes By | Gender
xx↪ Age | Description
Pups
Comet that Flies through the Stars | Flying Comet | Molly
xx↪ 6 Moons | Grey bicolors
xxxx↪ Alyssa | Red-Ruffed Lemur
Hidden Chameleon on the Ground | Hidden Chameleon | Molly
xx↪ 6 Moons | Dilute tortoiseshell
xxxx↪ Piper | Red-Ruffed Lemur
Gecko with Leaf-Like Tail | Leaf-Tailed Gecko | Tom
xx↪ 6 Moons | Solid black
xxxx↪ Brandon | Red-Ruffed Lemur
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Kat]'s Replies

Postby [kat] » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:37 pm

✧ [𝕂𝕒𝕥]'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✧

The current season is spring! The leaves are adorned with fresh dew and the sun beams gently onto the earth. Because the weather outside is so lovely, lots of cats are going out to enjoy it, and they might just need a new Tribe to settle down in. Births are going smoothly and the prey hunters are bringing back more food for the Tribe to enjoy. Go out and catch some butterflies!

Tribe of Falling Blossoms ✧ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ✧ Tribe of Swift Trails ✧ The Purity of LemursThe Tribe of Ever Falling Snow ✧ Keepers of the Hearth ✧ Storm's End

Herb List X

nightwolf950 wrote:
{Blossomteller asks the ancestors for a cat
Blossomteller stays with her kits
Ice and Storm are ready to become to-bes

Gathering Herbs: Acorn
Hunting: Sand, Fire, Raven, Mouse, Spark, and Cricket
Hunting: Sun, Flame, Dew, Pebble, Cloud, and Fish
Patrolling: Shadow, Owl, Dust, Talon, and Fang
Patrolling: Wolf, Thunder, Eagle, Wave, Song, and Swift
Training: Soft/Snow | Tiger/Dove | Lion/Dragonfly | Fawn/Sparrow | Pool/Moon | Frost/Rye}

✧ Acorn finds 1 feverfew.
✧ Sand, Fire, Raven, Mouse, Spark, and Cricket catch 2 mice, 1 rabbit, and 1 fish.
✧ Sun, Flame, Dew, Pebble, Cloud, and Fish catch 1 mouse, 3 voles, and 1 rabbit.
✧ Shadow, Owl, Dust, Talon, and Fang encounter a cat of elder age.
✧ Wolf, Thunder, Eagle, Wave, Song, and Swift find nothing of interest.
✧ All to-be's learn a skill this moon.
✧ The ancestors sent an adult cat.
✧ There is a sickness outbreak in the camp, and it's clearly contagious because Raven, Sun, Talon, and Wolf find themselves experiencing coughing fits. They don't need any herbs but they should stay in camp and rest for a moon to recover.

eagle, wrote:

actions
consumption fasting post 1
added cats rock & night xx
hunting rock and night
border patrol rock and night
herb hunting storm looks for herbs

✧ Rock and Night catch 1 fish and 1 squirrel.
✧ Rock and Night encounter an adult cat.
✧ Storm finds 1 catmint and 1 cobweb.

:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:
The Tribe of Ever Falling Snow
[ Bearer of Ice and Snow hunts and patrols the pine forest. ]

✧ Bearer of Ice and Snow catches 1 rabbit.
✧ Bearer of Ice and Snow encounters a kit-mother, due in 2 moons.

Mod notes: Please make sure to list 3 more types of prey for your fresh kill pile so I know what to roll for you! Otherwise I will assign you 3 more types.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
    — Queen Raindrop searches for herbs.
    — Queen Raindrop and Stalking Fossa hunt.
    — Stalking Fossa patrols.
    — Queen Raindrop requests a baker.

✧ Raindrop finds 1 cobweb.
✧ Raindrop and Stalking Fossa catch 1 rabbit.
✧ Stalking Fossa encounters a lost kit.
✧ The Tribe of Endless Hunting sends a baker.

Yawning Pup wrote:
✫ Tribe of Wandering Spirits ✫
The Tribe of Wandering Spirits never get attached to anything for too long.
They care deeply for the tribe itself, but not so much for the ground they tread on.
On the outside they seem distant and cold, whereas on the inside there is all laughter and cuddles.

✫✫✫✫✫
Currently, the Tribe of Wandering Spirits resides on the edge of a dense forest (on the base of a cliff),
next to a field and a small river that runs close to camp.
The forest is northwest and the river runs from the west to the southeast.

✫✫✫✫✫
Some threats include foxes, raccoons, badgers, and snakes. The largest threats are large hawks.
Prey includes mice(1), finches(1), squirrels(2), pigeons(2), ermine(2), and rabbits(3).
They do not fish because they believe that all cats become fish after they pass away.
Fish are highly believed to be their 'second chance at life'.

✫✫✫✫✫
The cats in this tribe consist of mainly long haired cats, and have a tendency to be
a medium shade of color (not too dark, not too light).

✧ The Tribe of Wandering Spirits has been founded! The description of the cat is a longhaired seal point with blue eyes. They bring along with them 5 herbs of your choice.
✧ Please let us know if you would prefer free to use pictures, descriptions, or linearts for your cats.
✧ deimos will assign you your mod.
Last edited by [kat] on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Firefly Meadows | 002

Postby Kazin » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Font Credit
Number of Cats: 003 Servings needed: 2 [next at 7]

A small smile played across the gentle she-cat's face. The breeze, though slightly cold, did not make her shiver. She was at peace, because she had found peace where she was. Finally.

The fireflies had chosen her. She had accepted their gentle glow as her own, so alike the warm glow of her own pelt in the sunlight, the ginger patches illuminating like fire. Not quite as pale as the fireflies,' but it was her own. The buzz of familiar wings fluttered against her ears, making them twitch as the slight breeze from their beating wings tickled the fur of her ears. Someone's coming, they warned her, causing her to open her eyes, blinking in the glow of the sunlight. A beetle had tickled her foot, the words almost seeming to transfer from it's legs to her mind. It was a strange feeling, this method of communication her ancestors chose, but she had to admit it was effective.

Firefly stood, the leader of a Tribe. She would greet this newcomer the beetles had alerted her to. A gray cat, their eyes brighter than any part of the sun, causing Firefly to blink in surprise, were what made the cat stand out. Their fluffier gray pelt nearly blended into the background of the mountains, even as the green grass swayed at their paws, hiding their legs from view. Had their eyes not been so insistent, so demanding of attention, Firefly might have thought they were spots of dandelions growing in the meadow, waiting for the season to warm it's petals and allow it to grow taller than the rest of the grass.

"Greetings," Firefly called softly, the beetle on her paw buzzing away loudly. The gray cat startled, eyes growing impossibly wider, making them brighter as the pupils disappeared.

"Ah, hello," a voice answered, uncertain, ears twitching. "I don't really think I should be here."

Firefly shook her head, giving the gray cat a soft smile. "No, if your paws brought you here, you must be here for a reason."

The cat wrinkled their nose, almost as if embarrassed. "Well... I guess it wasn't just my paws that brought me here. I don't want to sound silly, but I've been following a... wasp. I lost sight of them, and just went to the water to get a drink, and it, well, it must have been angry with me for taking a break because it gave me a bit of a sting. Not a big one, like I've had before, just a warning, being impatient maybe."

Firefly allowed herself a wider smile. It was fate after all. "I see," she allowed, eyes crinkling as she padded closer to the gray cat. "Allow me to introduce myself - I am Whispers of the Bright Firefly, but you can just call me Fireflywhisper. I've been chosen to lead a Tribe, and I don't think that wasp was a coincidence. I think it chose you to come here."

The cat shifted on their feet, narrowing their eyes as they thought. "Er... well... I guess that's not that weird, especially as I followed a wasp for three days to arrive here and find you, so I'm interested in joining your Tribe."

"Welcome, Sting of Indignant Wasp," Firefly said, her smile growing impossibly wider at the thought of having a companion.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"This is so strange," Wasp muttered, shaking their head in disbelief as they watched the interaction Fireflywhisper had with a... bug. So maybe Wasp wasn't crazy after all, despite all they were saying to themself the entire time they were following a wasp, of all things. Firefly, as they had been instructed to call her, didn't seem crazy, at least. Just a little... strange.

The Healer was conversing with a dragonfly. Holding a real conversation with a dragonfly, seemingly waiting for it to respond and nodding her head. Another new cat sat in front of Firefly, looking just as confused as Wasp felt.

"It's settled," Firefly whispered after a lull in the buzzing, the dark dragonfly hovering slightly above the new cat, almost as if welcoming her. "You are welcome to join the Tribe, if you so wish." A hesitant nod from the dark she-cat after an encouraging smile from Wasp. They hoped it didn't overwhelm them, because Wasp truly did want some more company. They craved more interaction, and while Firely seemed very nice, she was often alone in the meadow whispering to bugs. "You shall be Skimmer Flying through Clouds," Firefly said, smiling widely as the newly named Skimmer accepted her position with another hesitant nod, though her eyes were shining brightly as she looked over at Wasp.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Get this thing away from me!" The yowl was easy to hear, even above the loud cacophony of cicadas that had been annoying Firefly's senses for the past while. She usually enjoyed them, but from a distance. The Healer found their speech too loud, too overpowering of the peace of other bugs and insects in the meadow and around the mountains. She appreciated them all the same, but they would never be her favorite. Not like the gentle fireflies that glowed softly in the darkness, and hung around even during the day, even if they weren't very visible without the nighttime air.

Definitely a tom cat, judging by the voice. And a very frustrated one at that. Firefly rounded the corner to see a fluffy ginger tom, ears turned back in annoyance, staring at the large shape of none other than the cicada that she had been hearing all morning. This must have been why - it had been trying to alert her to this new cat, simultaneously chasing him here.

"Can I help you?" Firefly asked sweetly, raising an eyebrow as she watched the tom's grumpy look. He was almost pouting.

"Please, I just want to be able to hear something besides the buzzing of this cicada," he pleaded, giving the large bug a pointed look. Not surprisingly, at least to Firefly, the bug understood the tom's request, falling silent, waiting for the next move between the cats. Firefly let out a laugh at the incredulous look on the tom's face.

"I've been trying to get it to be quiet all morning," he whispered, sighing as he relished the now quiet air. "I thought I'd never be able to hear myself think again. But anyway, hi. Nice to meet you, I think. Something tells me this bug was trying to lead me here."

Firefly nodded, looking towards the cicada in a look of thanks. "Yes, I think so too. Judging by the way it's pretty attached to you, I'd like to think you were chosen. If you'd like, I would love to welcome you to my Tribe."

A large grin split across the cat's features. "I would love that."

And the Tribe welcomed another for the moon, the air growing steadily warmer as the happiness of the cats in the new Tribe grew, and as the air grew as well. Hopefully the Spring would be prosperous for both the territory and bugs around the Tribe, and the Tribe itself. Things were going well.

But all good things could not last forever, could they?

════════════════════

► Wasp, Cicada, and Skimmer join the Tribe. (Wasp and Cicada were blank slates from the readopt on the fanclub).
► Fireflywhisper and Cicada patrol.
► Wasp and Skimmer go hunting.
► Firefly Meadows fasts (2/5)

notes: Asking for pictures for now, will probably transfer to lineart once my 5 posts are up! (2/5).

════════════════════

Bugwhisperer:
          Whisper of the Bright Firefly
          ► "Fireflywhisper" | 24 moons | ♀ |

Bugwhisperer To-Be:
          Name
          ► Age | Gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

Catchers:
          Sting of Indignant Wasp
          ►"Wasp" | 20 moons | nb |
          Skimmer Flying Through Clouds
          ►"Skimmer" | 17 moons | ♀ |

Beetles:
          Cicada Song in Breeze
          ►"Cicada" | 19 moons | ♂ |
    To-Be's:
    Name
    Name

Kit Mothers:
    Name
    Name

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

Elders:

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Allies:
          Warren Name | Username
          Warren Name | Username

Enemies:
          Warren Name | Username
          Warren Name | Username

Borders
          North | Purity of Lemurs | sharpiesandhamilton
          Northwest | inky's | inky.
          East | [kat]'s tribe | lyttlekytten
          South | Tribe | Username
          West | Northern Winds | eagle,

Food Stock:
          Mouse | 1 serving | x1
          Vole | 1 serving | x0
          Snake | 2 servings | x1
          Rabbit | 2 servings | x0
          Thrush | 3 servings | x0
          Hare | 3 servings | x0

Mentors:
          Mentor | To-Be | No. of training sessions | Moves
          Medicine Store
          Catmint x1 | Cobweb x1 | Marigold x1
          Raspberry Leaf x1 | Tansy x1

Deceased Cats:
          Name | Cause of Death
          Name | Cause of Death

Family:
          Name and Name | Kittens
          Name and Name | Kittens
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tribe of red winds ϟ starter

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:22 pm

the tirbe of red winds is located in the australian outback. their territory is dust-filled with little water. there are scattered bushes and trees, but most of it is flat expanses of red clay and dirt. their camp is in a valley with a river running through it. Their dens are carved into the side of one of the hills, formed by erosion. they have a main meeting area that overlooks the outside and the river. tunnels branch off from the main burrow to the individual dens. the camp is a nice shelter, almost always cool, and a good resting place to prevent heatstroke. though, most kits like to play outside in the river and the cats are out of the camp most of the day on patrols.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

due to the hot weather, all of the cats of the tribe are short or medium haired. the most common coats are: red-based, solid colors, brown, black, white, calico, tortoiseshell, and tabby. blue cats are never seen, along with cats with very long fur.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

The main belief of the Tribe is a pure family tree. To help carry on the bloodline, each cat is assigned a mate during their ascension ceremony. forbidden relationships are seen as just that- forbidden. and any cat that has a mate outside of the tribe will face consequences, which will be even worse if they have kits. of course, this only applies if the wind master finds out.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

the ranks:

wind master - the leader - has a name related to “wind”

wind seeker - is either a trusted friend or family member of the previous master

runners - hunters

soldiers - guards

to-bes, mothers, kits, elders are all the same

ϟ ϟ ϟ

this is my second tribe
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:39 am

toms: 000 mollies: 002 total: 002
moderator: LYTTLEKYTTEN
Preference: Lineart! ( After five posts )

Snow Bearer sees something wobbling in the shadows. She goes to get a better look. " Hello? " The thing falls and stops moving. Snow Bearer creeps closer to find that it's a pregnant molly. " Oh shoot! " Snow Bearer quickly starts to drag the molly back to the camp. She finds a log which has a hole in it, big enough for the both of them. She quickly squeezes the Kit-Mother into the log a carefully pads in after. She notices her eyes opening. " Hello..? " The weak voice said. She most likely got knocked out by the cold, but since she's in a warmth of some sort she has woken. " Hi there. " Snow Bearer said quietly. " Where am I? " She asked. " You're- " Snow Bearer was cut off, realizing she hadn't named her tribe. " You're in the camp of The Tribe of Ever Falling Snow. " She said quickly. " Oh. " " I pulled you out of the snow. " She explained. " Thank you. " She sighed, then immediately drifted to sleep. Snow Bearer slowly leaves the den and pads into the forest to hunt for her new friend.
[ Bearer of Ice and Snow goes hunting.
Acorn From Ancient Oak joins the tribe and is due for kits in 2 moons ( 2 posts ) ]

Healer:
          Pond When Ice Melts | 22 moons | Molly | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:
          Acorn From Ancient Oak | 31 moons | Molly | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Shrouded Mist | WinterCharmed
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | IceClan | WinterCharmed
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Chickadees | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Pine Martens | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 3 servings
    Snow Geese | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Prey types:
    Squirrels - 2 servings
    Mice - 1 serving
    Rabbits - 3 servings
    Snow Geese - 3 servings
    Pine Marten - 2 servings
    Chickadee - 1 serving
    -----------------------------
    Herb types:
    Broom - Usage: Ground into a poultice - Effect: Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds.
    The Blazing Star - Usage: Unknown - Effect: The Blazing Star is a rare healing herb that is used to cure the early settlers of an
    unknown disease.
    Blackberries - Usage: The leaves are chewed into a pulp. - Effect: Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings.
    Cobwebs - Usage: Press over wound. - Effect: To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken
    bones.
    Juniper Berries Usage: Chewed and eaten. - Effect: Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also
    used to help calm cats.
    ------------------------------

[Kat]'s Replies

Postby [kat] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:44 am

✧ [𝕂𝕒𝕥]'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✧

The current season is spring! The leaves are adorned with fresh dew and the sun beams gently onto the earth. Because the weather outside is so lovely, lots of cats are going out to enjoy it, and they might just need a new Tribe to settle down in. Births are going smoothly and the prey hunters are bringing back more food for the Tribe to enjoy. Go out and catch some butterflies!

Tribe of Falling Blossoms ✧ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ✧ Tribe of Swift Trails ✧ The Purity of LemursThe Tribe of Ever Falling Snow ✧ Keepers of the Hearth ✧ Storm's End

Herb List X

:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:
[ Bearer of Ice and Snow goes hunting.
Acorn From Ancient Oak joins the tribe and is due for kits in 2 moons ( 2 posts ) ]

✧ Bearer of Ice and Snow catches 1 chickadee.

inky. wrote:

the tirbe of red winds is located in the australian outback. their territory is dust-filled with little water. there are scattered bushes and trees, but most of it is flat expanses of red clay and dirt. their camp is in a valley with a river running through it. Their dens are carved into the side of one of the hills, formed by erosion. they have a main meeting area that overlooks the outside and the river. tunnels branch off from the main burrow to the individual dens. the camp is a nice shelter, almost always cool, and a good resting place to prevent heatstroke. though, most kits like to play outside in the river and the cats are out of the camp most of the day on patrols.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

due to the hot weather, all of the cats of the tribe are short or medium haired. the most common coats are: red-based, solid colors, brown, black, white, calico, tortoiseshell, and tabby. blue cats are never seen, along with cats with very long fur.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

The main belief of the Tribe is a pure family tree. To help carry on the bloodline, each cat is assigned a mate during their ascension ceremony. forbidden relationships are seen as just that- forbidden. and any cat that has a mate outside of the tribe will face consequences, which will be even worse if they have kits. of course, this only applies if the wind master finds out.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

the ranks:

wind master - the leader - has a name related to “wind”

wind seeker - is either a trusted friend or family member of the previous master

runners - hunters

soldiers - guards

to-bes, mothers, kits, elders are all the same

ϟ ϟ ϟ

this is my second tribe

✧ The Tribe of Red Winds has been founded! The description of the cat is a shorthaired tortoiseshell with amber eyes. They bring along with them 5 herbs of your choice.

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 am

Map of territory

Tribe of Shimmering Dew is surrounded by forest on all sides, besides their south. Their south is a plain grassy area where the to-be's can train to be guards and prey hunters without the coverage of trees. But the feel more at ease in their forests, as they are able to climb pine and oak trees easily. Since they are surrounded by green for most of the year, when the sunlight shines into their camp, the dew shimmers in the light. They are also able to swim a small distance due to the small river they have, but they do perfer to use the stone bridge when the water is high. Due to living in a wet territory, the do have webbed paws as it helps them on the wet ground, even though they still can slip. The tribe prefers to eat Collared Lemming, birds, hares, degu, Ermine, pika. Predortors they face are owls, birds of prey and snakes.
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Kat]'s Replies

Postby [kat] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:59 am

✧ [𝕂𝕒𝕥]'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✧

BrightDays wrote:
Map of territory

Tribe of Shimmering Dew is surrounded by forest on all sides, besides their south. Their south is a plain grassy area where the to-be's can train to be guards and prey hunters without the coverage of trees. But the feel more at ease in their forests, as they are able to climb pine and oak trees easily. Since they are surrounded by green for most of the year, when the sunlight shines into their camp, the dew shimmers in the light. They are also able to swim a small distance due to the small river they have, but they do perfer to use the stone bridge when the water is high. Due to living in a wet territory, the do have webbed paws as it helps them on the wet ground, even though they still can slip. The tribe prefers to eat Collared Lemming, birds, hares, degu, Ermine, pika. Predortors they face are owls, birds of prey and snakes.

✧ The Tribe of Shimmering Dew has been founded! The description of the cat is a shorthaired grey tabby with green eyes. They bring along with them 5 herbs of your choice.
✧ Please let us know whether you would prefer linearts, free to use pictures, or descriptions for your cats.

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery