[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby [kat] » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:10 pm

The Tribe of Hidden Shadows is situated on the dry banks of a mangrove swamp near the coast in Australia. They are known for being sneaky and tend to stick to the shadows most of the time. Even though they greatly prefer to keep to themselves, they are not violent, albeit a little mysterious. They hunt best in dark places and don't mind getting their paws wet since their territory is partly water. They are also known to be a little awkward with other Clans and Tribes as they don't really know how to interact with cats outside of their own.

The tribe leader, called Teller of the Shivering Shadows (Shadowteller) interprets omens and visions from the darkness. He or she uses them to communicate with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, who the tribe look to for ancestral guidance. Where other cats may feel scared of the dark, this is where the Tribe of Hidden Shadows cats feel most at home and the safest- and that is why they are such a threat. They attack unexpected from the shadows, many using their dark pelts to their advantage. Though they usually won't attack unless provoked, they are not a tribe to be messed with.

Their prey consists of water fishing birds like kingfishers (1 serving), plovers (2 servings), terns (2 servings), egrets (3 servings), and other animals such as water rats (3 servings) and lizards (1 serving).
Common predators are water dwelling snakes and other large reptiles.

Rank names:
Teller of the Shivering Shadows/Shadowteller (Healer)
Silhouette (Deputy type rank, acts as the Shadowteller's assistant)
Umbrae (Guards)
Palls (Prey hunters)
Sombra (Healer to-be)
Penumbrae (To-be's)
Sunspots (Kit mothers)
Twilights (Kits)
Eclipses (Elders)

Linearts please!!! I would like some sort of dark pelted cat for my healer!
Last edited by [kat] on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 003 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:11 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
burning suns, freezing frost, fallen stones
darkest waters
singing breezes
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Read 'Spring' in our how to play section!xx

coding © w0ah

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    founding
    ↪ the purity of lemurs has been founded! your healer stocks their medicine store with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be lyttlekytten.
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
    ↪ the tribe of thorned roses have been founded! your healer stocks their medicine store with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be Katrione.

founding
    ↪ the tribe of hidden shadows has been! your healer (a black-and-white shorthair with yellow eyes) stocks their medicine store with five herbs
    of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be deimos.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Your Tribe's Name
toms: 000 mollies: 001 total: 001
moderator: ⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos

Lily had been traveling for ages, slipping on stones that hurt her paws. She had heard about making a tribe and was excited to do so. She named herself Lily that Breaks from Age and called herself Lily or Starcatcher. She had everything she needed and was now getting ready to settle into a territory. She kept walking, moving herself around a deep hole. She noticed a glistening to her left and purred to herself. "This place has everything, where should I make my camp?" She continued to pad forwards, her rather large paws ached before she almost fell to her death at the edge of a cliff. She skidded sending sharp pointed rocks over the edge. Down there was so misty and there was a waterfall running into it. She looked up and saw a mountain and she shivered. "I guess this is the end of my path. Where's that hole I saw before?"

She padded through the territory before spotting it. "Seems safe enough." She closed her eyes and imagined living in it. "Yes, this is the place." She jumped down and with amazing skill she landed lightly on her paws. I didn't mention this before but she was carrying herbs she had found before entering the territory. She placed them in a small crevice. She flinched when a stone fell into the ground, landing neatly in a crevice next to her herbs. "I-I'll sort them out later, I need to find dens."

A few days passed, she had sorted her herbs and made dens, she also went hunting and patroling but was getting lonely. Starcatcher stood onto her paws which had toughened to the rocks and looked up at the starry sky. "Oh, Tribe that Lights the Stars, please grant me my wish, a cat who can protect me would be the perfect gift!" She sang, she watched the blinking patterns of the sky, awaiting their answer.

[Starcatcher looks to the Tribe that Lights the Stars for a Stone Guard]
[Starcatcher went hunting]
[Starcatcher went patrolling]

The Catcher of all Stars (Starcatcher):
          Lily that Breaks from Age (Lily) (Prefers Starcatcher to Lily or her full name) | 45 moons | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Stone-Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Endless rock terrain dropping into unhabitible mist area | No-one
    East | A giant mountain that is near impossible to traverse | Cougars
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | A giant water-place | No-one
    Northeast | Stones and pebble area with very sharp stones, not even the tribe can traverse | No-one
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | A waterfall into the unhabitible mist area | No-one

Medicine Store:
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seed | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Water Mint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Tiny Fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird Chicks | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
    Lost birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:17 pm

font: onetwotrees

xxxmany moons before an skeptical loner took on the task of making a certain twisted forest habitable again, there was another clan of cats residing in the old cabin rotting away. the forest was struck with sickness that no cat could cure and forced its residents to flee for their lives. now, only the spirits that fled with them remember their original home and pure terror they experienced.
xxxtheir camp is in a crater that carves into a grassy plateau terrain. in each direction at the end of the plateau is variated. to the southwest, the trees grew thicker and the humidity skyrocketed giving it a rainforest feel. the southeast led to higher uplands with fantastic views. The northwest was riddled with mangrove trees in a swampy area. the northeast lost all of its moisture and replaced the landscape with dunes of sand. directly to the east was a peaceful lake and directly to the west was a winding river twisting its way back down the terrain.
xxxwhile the living cats do not remember the infectiousness of the Craze, they do still hold a residual fear of sickness and will gladly toss cats off of the plateau into the winding river below to prevent the cat infecting the rest of the tribe.

i would like the lineart/color-ins when it gets to that time! thank!

jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe of dark waters • 01

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:18 pm

toms: 001 | mollies: 001 | total: 002 | next request: now | mod notes: ftu images! no deaths/ injuries for now pls ^^
moderator:dei

White Wave poked his head above the tall moor grass. He strained his ears and eyes and was able to see a bit farther. “I think I can see it.” He meowed quietly. “How much farther? My paws’r gettin’ tired.” His companion meowed. The black she-cat sat down and licked her scratched paw pads. “It’s not that far, Fang. We’ve been goin’ for ages. We’re almost there, don’t give up now.” The tom reassured. Fang huffed, flicking her ear and getting to her aching paws. “You know I never quit, Wave.” She grumbled. Wave smirked. “Yea, I know.” He chuckled, walking side by side with his friend across the rolling moor towards the sea.

The pair emerged from the moor grass a while later. In front of them was a plain, mostly flat stretch of grassy hills. The breeze had turned into a strong wind. Gulls cawed as they circled the black expanse of water that was beyond the cliffs. Wave paused before exiting the grass and walked to the cliff face. The wind felt nice through his fur, and he was thankful it was fluffy. He couldn’t help but stare at the water, soothed by the rhythmatic crashing of the waves. Fang soon followed. “Are you sure this is the place?” She asked gently. Wave nodded, eyes still on the water. “Merdovik told me the cavern would be ‘ere.” He affirmed. Fang sighed and shook her head. “I still don’t know why we dropped everythin’ and walked so far just ‘cause of a dream you had.” Wave blinked. “It was more than a dream, it was a vision. Besides, we didn’t leave much behind anyways.” Fang shrugged in agreement. Licking her lips, she watched the sun go down with her friend. “It is pretty up here.” She gasped in awe “But did your vision tell you where we could find the shelter?” Wave nodded and turned, hopping down a layer of rocks until they found the entrance of the cavern. It was dark, but small caves were visible for the dens. The rising moon illuminated the rocky shelter. The two said goodnight and parted, Wave staying up to watch the water shortly before retreating to his den. When he curled up in his place, sleep came easily to him. Usually, the tom was a vivid dreamer, but tonight there was only darkness. Suddenly, he felt comfort and responsibility wash over him. ‘Sea Watcher’ someone called ‘Sea Watcher come to me. Build your tribe. Grow strong, Sea Watcher. I will be here to guide you…’ the voice echoed the same words until it eventually faded. The commands were vague, but White Wave, no, Sea Watcher knew what he had to do. He was going to build and lead the best tribe anycat had ever heard of.

[sea watcher and fang hunt]
[sea watcher and fang patrol]
[sea watcher gathers herbs]
[sea watcher requests a head guard]

sea watcher:
          sea watcher | 25 m | male | X

heir:

head guard:

guards:

head hunter:
          dark fang | 20 m | female | X

hunters:

to-be's:

mothers:

kits:

elders:
    borders:
    North- The Dark Sea ( no borders)
    East- Storm’s End ; eagle,
    South- House Phantasmic ; lyttlekytten
    West- Tribe of Shrouded Mist ; winter
    Northeast- Purity of the Lemurs ; sharpiesandhamilton
    Southeast- Firefly Meadows ; kazin
    Southwest- Tribe of Snarling Specters ; spasticjazzhands
    Northwest- Isle of Withered Fangs ; snow

medicine store:
    chervil | used during kitting | x1
    cobweb | used to stop bleeding | x 2
    marigold | used to prevent infection | x 2
    Herb | Usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    fish | x0 | 2 servings
    bird | x0 | 3 servings
    beaver | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:

deceased cats:

family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 003 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:23 pm

burning suns, freezing frost, fallen stones
darkest waters
singing breezes
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Read 'Spring' in our how to play section!xx

coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

starcatcher caught . .xxxxxxx
↪ +1 bird chick.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

starcatcher met . .xxxxxxxxxxxx
↪ a prey-hunter!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    ancestral request
    ↪ the spirits that watch over the fallen stones pay heed to starcatcher's request and send a stone-guard to find and join her tribe.

mod notes
    ↪ you can replace the "your tribe's name" text with the name of your tribe!
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

sea watcher's patrol caught . .x
↪ +1 squirrel.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

sea watcher's patrol met . .xxxxxx
↪ a guard!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

sea watcher gathered . .x
↪ +1 thyme.
↪ +1 goatweed.
↪ +1 raspberry leaves.
↪ +1 chickweed.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

ancestral request
    ↪ the spirits that watch over the darkest waters pay heed to sea watcher's request and send a head guard to join and join his tribe.

founding
    ↪ the tribe of snarling specters has been founded! your healer stocks their medicine store with five herbs of their choice.
    ↪ your mod will be Katrione.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Tribe of Fallen Stones
toms: 001 mollies: 002 total: 003
moderator: ⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos
Notes:
Spotted tabbies and regular tabbies are common, along with grey markings
I'd like a picture with a description for cats

(Last moon's Tribe that Lights the Stars, The Catcher of all Stars reading results)
Starcatcher held her breath as she read each sparkle and shine. The voice came to her in song. "The one who shall be all strong, is not one for song. Brown and white his stripes behold the one you want the most." Stars darkened in the sky and Starcatcher blinked her pale green eyes as she watched the outline of a tom appear. "There is another, not ones brother, but a mollie that crackles like fire." She was confused on that last one but shook her head as she continued to read the stars. "She is not one sent by us but catch and hunt, she must." The stars twinkled and held no message once more.

(The description for the Stone guard means that he is strong, but isn't much of a talker, nor does he understand much about the tribe, he is not one for their song, Brown and white tabby is pretty simple
Prey hunter one means that she is not a tom but she seems to act close to him, she is firey and is orange, it also means she wasn't sent by the tribe but she is destined to hunt)

(This moon)
Starcatcher heard pawsteps outside the cave and stood up to check. A moon had passed so quickly, catching one little bird chick. She had also met with an orange and white tabby who was fierce like fire, she had been named Blazing Fire that Melts Snow, 'Fire' for short. The Prey-hunter stood up from her den too and was walking towards Starcatcher. "Now I am wishing we had a Stone-guard." She growled. "Your body is more fit for running across the territory, Fire. You will not be fit for a stone-guard, but we both share the duties." Fire turned her head towards her. Her eyes shined like blue fire. "We both know none of us are fit for night guarding." Starcatcher only nodded to the orange tabby before watching the entrance. The pawsteps had stopped, perhaps they were trying to listen to their echoing voices.

"Hello?" That was the sound of a tom. Fire's ears were perked up, her neck fluff fluffing up in tension. Starcatcher was having none of it. "Well, you wanted to prove yourself!" She snapped pushing her lightly forwards. Fire stumbled, which was unlike the fire-like tabby. She carried on anyway. This was a test for the new cat, she knew that Fire would listen to her, but even to her own fears? She narrowed her eyes as she watched the blue-eyed tabby approach the light. Not even Starcatcher was sure about that. Starcatcher wasn't surprised when Fire froze. "Hello! Are you Starcatcher of the Tribe of Fallen Stones?" Starcatcher was surprised when the cat who spoke jumped down and didn't fall. Fire looked down at her paws, Starcatcher could tell she was nervous. "No, but I am." Starcatcher spoke for Fire, she was impatient. She came over. "Welcome, you are here, why?" She asked.

"Tribe that Lights the thing told me to come here." He answered calmly. "Oh wow looks like we found him please come in and make yourself at-" Fire took a deep breath. "-Home." Fire said quickly, already out of breath. "What's wrong with her?" The newcomer asked. "No! Nothing's wrong with me! I just really like that we have a protector now! Yes! Yippie!" Starcatcher rolled her eyes and looked to the brown and white tabby tom. "What describes your pelt?" She asked, it was the same question she asked everyone. "Hm? Well I don't know brown and white?" Starcatcher shook her head, smiling. "What things describe your pelt?" "Dust over ice, I guess." Starcatcher thought for a bit. "Hm, I know, Hardened Ice Layered with Dust can be your name." The tabby looked surprised. "That's really long!" "No, no, you only say one word for short. Like how I'm Blazing Fire that Melts Snow but I'm called Fire." Fire seemed normal again. "Oh, well I guess I'm Ice, then."

[Starcatcher and Ice go on a patrol]
[Fire and Starcatcher go hunting]
[Starcatcher gathers herbs]

The Catcher of all Stars (Starcatcher):
          Lily that Breaks from Age (Lily) (Prefers Starcatcher to Lily or her full name) | 46 moons | She-cat | X (shorthaired gray tabby with pale green eyes)

Prey-Hunters:
          Blazing Fire that Melts Snow (Fire) | 40 moons | She-cat | X (??? Pretty sure she's a shorthaired orange and white tabby with blue eyes)

Stone-Guards:
          Hardened Ice Layered with Dust (Ice)| 38 moons | Tom | X (??? Pretty sure he's a shorthaired brown and white mackerel tabby with green eyes)

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Endless rock terrain dropping into unhabitible mist area | No-one
    East | A giant mountain that is near impossible to traverse | Cougars
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | A giant water-place | No-one
    Northeast | Stones and pebble area with very sharp stones, not even the tribe can traverse | No-one
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | A waterfall into the unhabitible mist area | No-one

Medicine Store:
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seed | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Water Mint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Tiny Fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird Chicks | x1 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
    Lost birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fairy's Mod Replies | 002

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 am

Weather Report wrote:The weather is spring. Mother Nature is in full display of her vibrant spring colors as flowers, butterflies, and birds of all colors are thriving. Queens are more likely to deliver healthy kits during this season, and prey are easier to find than normal.

Tribes: Howling Dogs | Firefly Meadow | Tumbling Stones | Golden Dawns

Second Tribes: None yet

Kazin wrote:
Font Credit
Number of Cats: 001 Servings needed: 2 [next at 7]

════════════════════

► Fireflywhisper brings x1 cobweb, x1 catmint, x1 raspberry leaf, x1 tansy, and x1 marigold.
► Fireflywhisper goes hunting.
► Fireflywhisper requests a new member of any rank.
► The Meadows fasts (1/5)

notes: Asking for pictures for now, will probably transfer to lineart once my 5 posts are up! (1/5).

════════════════════

[ Fireflywhisper successfully hunts Mouse x1. She also manages to hunt Snake x1 with the help of a cat, who claims they have been led to her by the glow of fireflies. ]
[ The ancestors have heard Fireflywhisper's pleas and sends a cat to the Tribe of Firefly Meadows (see picture above). The description is a shorthaired solid black cat with yellow eyes. ]
[ Mod Notes: the Tribe-Healer is not granted nine lives, as would a Clan leader. Please edit this part for your next post~ ]

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:
Tribe of Tumbling Stones
toms: 001 mollies: 000 total: 001
moderator: FariyCharmed

[ Wingteller goes hunting
Wingteller goes on a patrol ]

[ Wingteller successfully hunts Vole x2. ]
[ Wingteller encounters a kind rogue who shows him where there are easy pickings (bird eggs). Wingteller finds Bird Eggs x4 and a potential new member. If allowed to join, the cat is a longhaired cream bicolor tabby Maine Coon with yellow eyes. ]

morrissey wrote:
number of cats: 49
♂; 22 // ♀; 27
all references are from this f2u image site.
i would prefer all cats i obtain be from this site for ease and so i don't have to cite multiple sites. thank you!
servings needed: 5, i think?
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: now

[ the tribe welcomes flight and fawn ]
[ smoke takes his final assessment ]
[ leaf elects not to take her assessment - she chooses to master endurance ]
[ moon and fawn train ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for kitting herbs- assisted by stone and lark ]
[ rook, forest, sky, creek, dust, and storm hunt ]
[ flicker, dew, oak, breeze, rowan, and shade hunt ]
[ cormorant, amber, alder, dusk, storm, and hawk patrol ]
[ fire, hound, bear, owl, branch, and willow patrol ]
[ dawnseeker requests a skyguard from the ancestors ]
[ the tribe consumes one bird and one squirrel ]

[ Smoke has passed his assessment! ]
[ Leaf has three moons left of her endurance training. ]
[ Moon and Fawn successfully learn a skill from their training. ]
[ Dawnseeker, Stone, and Lark find Chervil x1, Raspberry Leaves x1, and Stick x2. ]
[ Rook's patrol successfully hunts Mouse x2 and Vole x1. ]
[ Flicker's patrol successfully hunts Fish x2. ]
[ Cormorant's patrol encounters nothing of interest this moon. ]
[ Fire's pateol encounters nothing of interest this moon. ]
[ The ancestors hear Dawnseeker's plea and sends the Tribe of Golden Dawns a skyguard. ]
[ Mod Notes: please let me know what I need to do for Leaf, I am a little confused, aha ^^' also! Please specify which skill(s) to-be(s) is/are training for, if possible! ]
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

golden dawns - 15

Postby morrissey » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:42 am

number of cats: 52
♂; 23 // ♀; 29
all references are from this f2u image site.
i would prefer all cats i obtain be from this site for ease and so i don't have to cite multiple sites. thank you!
servings needed: 5, i think?
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: 1 post

[ the tribe welcomes silver, ice, and feather ]
[ wolf takes his final assessment - upon passing he will be a dawnchaser ]
[ leaf trains in master endurance(i just got this info off the front page under
training, i'm about as clueless as you haha ]
[ moon and fawn train in defense battle skills ]
[ the clan consumes x1 small fish and x1 bird ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for herbs- assisted by stone and lark ]
[ lake and flight go into labor - dawnseeker assists them, x2 raspberry leaves are used
lake's mate is alder, flight does not have a mate but maybe he looks like this? ]
[ rook, forest, sky, creek, dust, and storm hunt ]
[ flicker, dew, oak, breeze, rowan, and shade hunt ]
[ cormorant, amber, alder, dusk, storm, and hawk patrol ]
[ fire, hound, bear, owl, branch, and willow patrol ]
[ cormorant and amber become mates - try for kits ]
[ fire and dust become mates - no kits ]

seeker of golden dawns:
          dawnseeker | 33 m | molly

dawnchasers:
          rook that nests on shore | 34 m | tom
          lake where pebbles shine | 36 m | molly
          forest where bear growls | 41 m | tom
          cry beneath grey sky | 30 m | tom
          creek that flows down hill | 27 m | tom
          dust that drifts through wind | 27 m | molly
          flicker of dying fire | 31 m | molly
          dew that settles on flowers | 16 m | molly
          oak where small birds sing | 16 m | molly
          mountain where breeze sings | 18 m | molly
          rowan which shelters birds | 23 m | molly
          shade that covers flowers | 14 m | tom
          stone that rolls down hill | 14 m | molly
          lark that sleeps at dawn | 14 m | tom
          silver that glints in the night | 40 m | molly

skyguards:
          cormorant | 32 m | tom
          sun that appears amber | 31 m | molly
          alder that stands strongly | 40 m | tom
          whisper that fades at dusk | 41 m | molly
          storm that batters leaf | 31 m | molly
          hawk that lands in tree | 30 m | tom
          fire that rages through forest | 30 m | tom
          hound that snarls at prey | 20 m | tom
          bear that sleeps silently | 25 m | tom
          owl that flies swiftly | 18 m | tom
          branch that sways in wind | 15 m | molly
          willow that slightly bends | 14 m | molly
          ice that forms in blizzards | 25 m | tom
          smoke that shrouds flame | 18 m | tom
          feather that glides with breeze | 20 m | molly

teller of young suns:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

to-bes:
          8-14+ moons
          leaf that breeze carries | 14 m | molly
          - 3 moons left for endurance training
          wolf that howls at moon | 14 m | tom
          shadow that shrouds moon | 10 m | tom
          fawn that is lost in woods | 9 m | molly

sky-mothers:
          aster that rests on stone | 30 m | molly
          maple that stands alone | 24 m | molly
          river where water flows | 28 m | molly
          lake where pebbles shine | 36 m | molly
          flight of startled birds | 31 m | molly

smallpaws:
          0-8 moons
          rock that tumbles off cliff | 7 m | tom
          rock that can't be moved | 7 m | tom
          peak where eagles lay | 7 m | molly
          sun that shines at noon | 7 m | molly
          moss that grows on tree | 7 m | molly
          ember that stays put | 3 m | tom
          rain where small birds run | 3 m | tom
          ghost of previous lives | 4 m | molly
          spirit of strong-willed cats | 4 m | molly
          shadow that darkens morale | 4 m | molly

white-suns:
          name | age | gender
          name | age | gender
    ally tribes:
    tribe name | username
    tribe name | username

borders:
    north | tribe name | username
    east | tribe name | username
    south | tribe name | username
    west | tribe name | username

medicine store:
    catmint | cures greencough | x1
    chervil | painkiller/kitting herb | x2
    chickweed | cures greencough | x1
    cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
    comfrey root | multi-use | x1
    borage | helps queens' milk | x1
    poppy seed | sleep help | x3
    thyme | usage | x2
    raspberry leaves | kitting usage | x2
    stick | binding | x2

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x12 | 1 serving
    vole | x14 | 1 serving
    small fish | x10 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    big fish | x6 | 3 servings
    birds | x7 | 3 servings
    total | x49 | 87 servings

mentors:
    mentor | to-be | no. of training sessions | moves
    rook | leaf | 6 | combat, defense, swimming,
    hunting, stalking, climbing, endurance
    lake | wolf | 5 | defense, combat, stealth,
    hunting, running
    storm | moon | 1 | hunting
    flicker | fawn | 1 | hunting
    golden dawns
    deceased dats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    dusk and ?? | leaf & branch
    dawnteller(adoptive) | dew & oak
    echo and ?? | shade, stone, bird, lark
    ?? and ?? | cormorant & rook
    ?? and ?? | aster & amber
    ?? and ?? | forest & alder
    forest and mallow | wolf & willow
    ?? and ?? | song & sky
    rook and aster | moss, cliff, rock, peak, sun
    ?? and ?? | dust & creek
    ?? and ?? | flicker & storm
    river and ?? | ghost, spirit, shadow
    maple and ?? | ember & rain
    lake and alder | expecting [ due now ]
    flight and ??? | expecting [ due now ]
Last edited by morrissey on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:39 am

font: onetwotrees

toms: 001 mollies: 000 total: 001
moderator: katrione

xxxSorrelstar picked his way through the sandy expanse, only allowing himself to rest underneath the shade of large cacti. Choosing to leave the shelter of a forest in exchange for this desert walk was a poor decision, but the old leader didn’t think he could look at large patches of trees the same again. As he was the former leader of TwistedClan, and their forest had been racked by a mysterious illness in which no cat could cure or avoid. Though, he would settle on living anywhere but the desert at the moment; his paws were irritated and burning. A level plateau in the distance caught his eye, and he quickened his pace. As much as he wanted to get to a new place, he also wanted to put as much distance as he could from his old clanmates. Others might say his actions were cold and severe, but he had lost his beautiful mate and kits over the course of six harsh moons. It would do him good to stay alone for a little while and focus on his mental state.
    xxxIt took him a few days to reach the base of the plateau and a few more to climb his way up to the top. The plateau was soft and grassy with trees only dotting the landscape. Further on, a crater carved into the ground, leaving crevasses possible to turn into dens. He jumped down and claimed the biggest cavern for himself. Without even taking the time to gather supplies for a nest, he curled up and slipped into dreams.
    xxxHe awoke nose to nose with a faint starry cat. He didn’t recognize their pelt or their scent. The two stared at each other for a few moments before they finally spoke. “You have abandoned your clan,” They stated plainly.
    xxx“That wretched forest abandoned us!” Sorrelstar flicked his tail angrily. He had been through hell; how dare this cat accuse him of abandoning his own clanmates.
    xxx“Then where are they?” The starry cat tilted their head. “Your ancestors can’t help you in these skies. You don’t have any power or lives here.” And with their words, a searing pain shot through his body, and Sorrelstar felt the four extra lives he still had were ripped away.
    xxxHe stumbled back. “You’ve bothered me just to do that?” He sputtered.
    xxx“To show you that you are nothing,” The cat said, “You are no god, you have no power, and you are at the mercy of nature itself always. From this day on, you shall be known as Twister of Fate. Will you overcome this territory and its challenges? Will you lead others to prosperity? Will you stop the fates themselves from cutting their life strings and expand your empire?” The cat and the surroundings were starting to dissipate as he started to wake. “Will you rewrite your own story?”

[ Twister hunts. ]
[ Twister patrols. ]
[ Twister searches for herbs. ]
[ The tribe fasts (1/5). ]

Fate Twister:
          Twister of Fate | 41 | ♂ |

Hunters:
          Name | Age | ♂♀ | [url=link]❂[/url]

Guards: