the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby mewcie » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:13 pm

love the claw machines. i only ever go to arcades when my mom's work has events there, so im not spending my own money on them. basically i love claws when im not actually spending my own money LOL
    ^ i hope yalls issues get worked out :[
    > about to lay down and sleep
    v what percent is your device currently on? is that low or high to you?[/list]
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Nap » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:29 pm

Phone, 82% pretty high still i'd say, it'll probably last me into tomorrow afternoon-ish depending how often I use it :3

^ Sleep tight!
> at my parents house and turned on my room heater but its got the nasty burnt dust smell since i haven't had it on since last time i was here ,, ew
v any specific piece of media you enjoy that sparks nostalgia? Or what's your favorite texture?
Some of my favorite Dragon Cave dragons:
ImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking!
Dragon Nap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:53 pm

tv shows from the early 2000s make me pretty nostalgic!

^ i hope the smell goes away eventually!
    > gahhh i had a paper due at 9pm and i'm only just starting it now because i was driving all day,,, i need to stop procrastinating
    v are you excited for the holidays? what holiday traditions do you participate in, if any?
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctophilia » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:31 pm

Having the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow, and I do Christmas decorating and presents with my family. Sometimes we travel for the holidays. Christmas didn't feel like much last year, but I'm excited this time (and definitely excited to eat).

^ Procrastinated
> Procrastinating. I very much forgot we're doing Thanksgiving tomorrow and haven't done all the work.. due tomorrow
v What do you do when you can't sleep?
NYCT!! adult, forum gamer, trade me
be kind to yourself and others ˶ˆᗜˆ˶)⸝
nyctophilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:57 pm

either roam around the internet or just try to sleep harder because im very stubborn about that type of thing if ive laid down to sleep im going to sleep. Nothing will stop me

^ procrastinating. me too i have so much work due in the next couple of days and ive started none of it
> new <^> thread cs user coffin here to haunt it oooo ahhh (ghost noises)
v if you could go anywhere in the world right now without having to think of monetary/time limits etc. where would you choose? you can think big like a foreign country or say the icecream shop down the road. whatever speaks to your heart at this very second
it/she/he ⚢ adult
hi whats up song

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:17 pm

hmm. go hang out in an old cemetery with one of my friends. sounds fun right now and i know he'd be down

^ ooooohoooo u beat me to the fresh thread haunting gg cs user coffin
      > the next few weeks are going to be so busy. it's literally one thing after another. not bad things just, a lot. going to my moms bfs and staying there a night for thanksgiving on thursday, going straight from there to my friend's house on friday, trinity of terror concert on saturday, then i stay there till probably monday and have to immediately come home and help pack for the move, go in for the fitting for the dress i commissioned on the 4th, picking it up on the 5th, and a doctor's appt on the 6th. i then have a con i commissioned said dress for almost 3 hours away from the 17th to 18th 💀
      v what's your clothing style like! go into as much or as little detail as you want
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:51 pm

pretty much everything i own is black there isn't much variety ngl. but uhh some big wardrobe staples of mine are my leather jacket, leather boots/oxford shoes, knit sweaters, and tapered black jeans! :]

^ oof that's an action packed week, hope all goes well!
    > finished the aforementioned paper i was working on, but now i can't sleep and i have to wake up in 6 hours... rip
    v not counting chicken smoothie, what corners of the internet do you inhabit most in your day-to-day?
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:06 am

• youtube and discord. i don't use either daily, but on an average day, i'm likely to open both at least a few times.

^ proud of you for getting that paper done! i hope you'll be able to get some rest :>
    > i'm anxious about therapy next week dhkfjfjf,, idek why im just anxious // albus is doing well which is such a relief. i love my little munchie so much and im glad his teeth are no longer bothering him,, speaking of my cats, pudge is here, laying on my stomach, and he says hello to the people of cs~ (edit: nvm i moved my leg slightly and he left djfkhfjfj)
    v what's on your mind?
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:10 am

rika from pokémon violet & scarlet is peak aesthetic. my dream woman. i'm madly simping and i will never stop. i love her so so so much. please marry me. or step on me and snap my spine in half like a twig. either or works

^ hello cs user sevdaj! i get being anxious about therapy, but i hope you have a great session despite it! i'm happy you're getting help, it takes a lot of courage sometimes <3
    > me, reading the side effects of my nasal gel and reading "hallucinations" as a very rare side effect: bro what are you putting in this that's gonna make me trip 🤨
    v do you have a favourite comedy movie? if not, what's one of your favourite movies in general?
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tifa » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:11 am

i don't watch very many movies but i do love carrie (1976)

^ i hope you get to hallucinate a delicious apple pie that sounds very good right now
> hmmmm i must go on adventures today
v give me your top 5 but don't tell me what it is. i want to guess

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      most normal arlecchino liker
      she/her - adult - my art - carrd
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝

SPITTING GLASS

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      march 9, 2022 - saw marina diamandis ♥
      november 18, 2022 - saw rina sawayama ♥

no longer accepting dms
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝