Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:23 am

Spring
Spring is here! During spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter, and the odds of sickness will drop.

New life is what spring brings. The snow has just started to melt and villagers will be looking to plant their crops for summer and fall harvests. However, thunderstorms will be more common and with them, new people and animals who look for shelter from the rains.

Announcements
Welcome to this new thread! In honor of the new version, all villages in this reply will be getting a lil' extra something, whether that be a skilled animal or an item. Also, it's probably a good idea for those of you confused about crafting and the uses of items to check out the front page.

Villages
Athens | Baryo sa Dalampasigan | Cyrrane | Iron Rosette | Moonset Village | Nuudotkhyat | Skytree Village | The Kyrane Empire | The Stormclouds

clarke kom skaikru wrote:

[ The Brotherhood has been founded. Your queen's traits are: ST - F3 / HS - S / HC - 6 / EC - A7 / X / human. ]
[ Due to good fortune, your queen has found a horse. You may choose its name and appearance. ]
[ Makoto Naegi will be your mod. ]

inky. wrote:

[ Ice Cavern has been founded. Raiden's traits are: ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - H1 / X / human. Nyke's traits are: ST - A2 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - A2 / X / human. ]
[ Due to good fortune, Raiden has found a dog pup. You may choose its name and appearance. ]
[ Makoto Naegi will be your mod. ]

[ Mod Notes: Yes, you may! Just remember to make a note in your initial full post so that your mod will also know. ]

Bumbletear wrote:

[ Moonset Village has been founded. Your head chief's traits are: ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 55 / EC - B3 / X / shapeshifter. ]
[ Due to good fortune, your head chief has found a fire-lizard. You may choose its name, appearance, and handler. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:

[ Johnathan's patrol finds a knight. ]
[ Nicholas's patrol finds a bird. You may choose its name and appearance. ]
[ Simone's patrol catches x1 rabbit and x1 small fish. ]
[ Celeste fails to gain a KP. ]

[ The apple plant will bloom in the next post. ]

[ Sally-Mae has successfully tested scouting. ]
[ Asher learns a move in hunting. ]

[ Due to good fortune, x1 staff is found in your camp. ]
[ The knight's traits are: ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 48 / EC - D4 / X / naiad. ]

ilhdc7 wrote:

[ Jason's patrol catches x2 geese, x1 rabbit, and x1 deer. ]
[ Phoenix's patrol finds an ox. You may choose its name and appearance. ]
[ Ruby's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Tug and Basil gather x1 potato, x1 mushroom, and x1 peach. ]
[ Jasper gains 1 KP. ]

[ The peach seed gives x3 peaches and will bloom again next post. ]

[ Finn learns a move in hunting. ]

[ Due to good fortune, a tame-looking wolf is found on patrol. Perhaps this could be Luna's mate? ]
[ The gods grant Alexander's request of a garden keeper, with the suggestion that perhaps they could make a good garden chief. Their traits are: ST - E9 / HS - HW / HC - 4 / EC - F1 / X / demigod. ]

Arya22 wrote:

[ Jaymes and Zaos find a hunter. ]
[ Aaron's patrol catches x1 boar. ]

[ The cantaloupe seed has been planted and will bloom in two posts. ]

[ Laedrya gives birth to one healthy child! Their traits are: ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - A6 / x / elf. ]

[ Due to good fortune, x1 iron sword is found in your camp. ]
[ The ancestors smile upon Zaos's promotion. ]
[ The ancestors grant Myriam's request of a scout chief. Their traits are: ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - A11 / Y / dwarf. ]

[ Mod notes: *incoherent screaming in excitement from all the awesome writing* Ahh I loved this so much!! ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby inky. » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Number of People: 3
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed: 3
Next Visit to Ancestors: Whenever
Mod Notes: Since they do live in the arctic, is it alright if I limit the skin tones to be paler?
If so, could the range be A-C and 2-6
Realistic colored eyes and hair please.

Raiden wrapped his arm around his wife. Nyke huddled closer to him, burying her nose in his fluffy hood bunched around his neck in the effort of trying to keep it warm. Troy whined, the small dog huddling against Nyke's leg. Aldir stood stifly next to them. The four looked out over the cliff at what was their new home. Pine trees poked at them and the wind curled through the valley.
"So this is where our new home will be?" Aldir huffed out, bracing against the cold. Raiden smiled and looked at his two companions.
"Yes it is. We'll make this place great."

Patrol: Raiden and Troy
Hunting: Raiden, Aldir
Gathering: Nyke
Herb Hunting
Training:
Births:
Marriages:
Servings: Saving up
Other:

The Reigning
    Raiden | Male | 29 y
    ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - H1 / X / human
    Nyke | Female | 28 y
    ↪ ST - A2 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - A2 / X / human

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

The Council
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Aldir | Male | 22 y
    ↪ ST - C4 / HS - HC / HC - 62 / EC - B7 / X / human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Temps
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Hares| | 1
Wild Pig | | 2
Salmon| | 3
Elk| | 3
Carrots | | 2
Lettuce | | 4
Potatoes | | 2
Blackberries (uncommon) | | 1
Gooseberries | | 1
Wild Raspberries | | 1

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Troy | Male | 6 mo | Alaskan Malamute | 0 | Looks
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:21 pm

fonts oOoOo coding

Two bears faced each other on the sands. One was as white as the grains below them, the other as dark as the bark of the trees just a few yards away. The brown one was snarling, pawing at the sand and glaring at the white one. The white one looked sad, and was making snuffling noises, pleading with the other.

Do not make me do this litter-sister, the white one groaned in bear-speak. The brown one growled I must leave, I will not let you stop me
The white one pawed at the sand, carving a shallow hole in the beach. Den-mother just needs more time, The brown one shook her large furry head I will wait no longer, the star-dead call me, I must answer. I will not let anyone stop me, even you, litter-brother. The white one bowed his head. He might have said something, the brown one would never know, for at that moment, the grizzly bear charged forward, slamming into the white and locking into battle.

A few minutes later, the grizzly ran from the sands to the hills, the dark red blood of her litter-brother staining her fur

Several Months Later

A lithe red squirrel darted up the forested mountain. climbing towards the top. Reaching the crest of the large mound of earth, the squirrel paused, and shook itself out. Fur shed like water over stone, and the squirrel grew, changing form until a young woman with dark skin and violent pink hair crouched on the ground.

Rising to her feet, the woman took a few steps forwards. The moon was nearing its height, and was casting it's silver glow into the exact circle-shaped clearing. Lifting her head upwards, pale teal eyes watched in silence as the moon climbed the last bit into its center-place at the middle of the sky.

"Great Ancestors, I ask first for forgiveness. I heard your call, and thought I must do whatever it took to answer it. I am shamed by what I have done, but I still feel your tug so I pray you will keep me as Head-Chief, as the Den-Mother of the people who will soon join me. Litter-Brother, Avery, if you are there, I am sorry. I cannot do anything to fully atone for my actions, but I pray that I may at least begin to try."

The woman bowed her head for a few moments, before lifting it again "Secondy, Great Ancestors, I ask, I beg of you, send me a Mother, a woman of wisdom, a woman of wise council. Someone who, after her child has started their training, may become a Chief."

Bowing her head once again, the woman crouched. Brown fur swallowed her, and she grew slightly. Swinging her head upward, the now grizzly stared mournfully at the moon, before turning and shuffling away.

ancestral requests: Asha asks for a Mother, preferably with child(ren) already born
members gained: --
patrols: Asha patrols with Rue(fire lizard)
hunts: --
gathering patrols: --
other actions: Asha becomes First Head Chief of Moonset Village
Asha earns her title -- Secretkeeper

Head Chief
    Asha Secretkeeper | Female | 18ys
    ↪ ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 55 / EC - B3 / X / shapeshifter
    grizzly bear | red squirrel | Rue's Handler

Shaman
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hare | 0/1
Deer | 0/6
Elk | 0/6
Moose | 0/10
Mushroom | 0/2
Corn | 0/4
Potato | 0/3
Apples | 0/2
Peaches | 0/2
Pineapple | 0/3

Item Storage

Pets
Rue | Female | 4y | Fire Lizard | 0 | Albino

Mentors

Ancestors
Avery Denwatcher | Shapeshifter | Killed by Asha
polar bear | albino chipmunk
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Kristen Den-mother and Unknown
Asha Secretkeeper and Avery Denwatcher
Name and Name | Kids

Secrets
Asha | She killed her brother in order to
escape her old village and found Moonset
Last edited by Bumbletear on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawk Ridge Intro Post

Postby Kazin » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:01 pm

A village predominantly dedicated to living in the trees, scouting from higher heights and enjoying combat from above. They are dedicated to building their village in the treetops, living in tree-houses, to avoid floods that come in from nearby rivers. Ladders connect their houses from the ground, though those that are adept at climbing may prefer to avoid the ladders to prove their skills and place in the village. Bridges connect each house, though a few may prefer to build a secluded house.

Because of the living situation, only species that are readily able to climb are generally accepted into Hawk Ridge.
Humans, Dryads, Elves, Harpies, and Shapeshifters (usually into a flying animal, though others that climb can make do as well) are the known species accepted in Hawk Ridge.

Animals may include birds (all kinds), cats, and dragons. Dogs are accepted for protection and warning Hawk Ridge if there are intruders, but usually end up staying in a structure built on the ground for them. The building could be expanded to include cows and oxen as well, but the people with Hawk Ridge are mostly against horses (though one could still be accepted).

The forest makes up the majority of Hawk Ridge's territory. A small town to the north is some miles away, close enough to go and trade, but far enough that no villagers usually wander into Hawk Ridge's area. Rivers border on the east and west side, the east running to the town, and a few miles past the town the two rivers merge into one. The east river is a bigger river, more dangerous (especially after heavy rain) and not good for swimming. Bigger fish are found here, if one has the patience. The western river is calm, good for swimming and catching smaller fish. The western river, at it's southern end, fills into a pond - known to Hawk Ridge as Pine Pond; also good for fishing and swimming, if one wants to venture far enough to reach the pond.

Hawk Ridge is known to be calm, yet cautious. Kind of bird-like, they tend to go more towards the 'flight' response rather than the 'fight' response. That's not to say the people of Hawk Ridge don't have backbones, but they tend to strive for self preservation. They use any means to help themselves, and may resort to manipulation or other cunning methods to achieve their ends. Not to say they are bad people, but their caution and distrust to strangers make them seem unapproachable, though usually they are kind and welcoming if they know a newcomer has good intentions that will better Hawk Ridge.

Meat:
-->Small - Squirrel -->Medium - Catfish -->Large - Salmon -->Ex. large - Moose

Vegetable:
-->Medium- Potato -->Large- Zucchini -->Ex. Large- Eggplant

Fruit:
-->Small- Strawberries -->Medium- Plum -->Large- Honeydew

[That was long! Let me know if I need to add or change anything, but I'm excited for this, it seems like fun!]
Last edited by Kazin on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Season: Spring
During spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter, and the odds of sickness will drop.

Announcements: Welcome, welcome! Like with Simonpet's replies, everyone here gets an extra skilled animal or item (if you haven't gotten one yet). : D I hope the replies are okay!!

Villages:
Barren Moors | Black Rock Weyrhold | Expanse | Mar Sal | Mournstead | The Brotherhood | The Wayfarer | Windbriar

Simonpet wrote:𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 20 servings: x2 small fish and x4 large fish ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 3 servings: x1 cucumber. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 4 servings: x1 bovine. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.5 servings: x0.5 blueberry. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.25 servings: x1.25 redfruit. ]
[ Seanni visits the North to hire a Lower Caverns staff. ]

[ Beallolril and Fira are old enough to begin testing careers. ]
[ F'dust, Soyah, and Ze'ku have completed their training and are now dragonriders in N'reg's wing. ]

[ Seanni leads F'dust and Soyah in a border patrol. They ride Rosanth, Kimorth, and Borinth, dragons, and bring Curo, a fire-lizard. ]
[ N'reg leads Ze'ku and Benorri in a scouting patrol. They ride Predath and Hosurth, dragons. ]
[ Jesni leads Baridna and Boldosh on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Abesses leads Ayal, Nitia, Tugall on a hunting patrol. They bring Sparky, a fox. ]
[ Renolla leads Fudiom, Kivee, Nella, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They bring Pellar, a hawk. ]
[ Shollun studies medicine. ]

[ Borrin oversees the blueberry seed with the help of bovine 3 (1 post). ]
[ Ershar oversees the corn seed with the help of bovine 4 (1 post). ]

[ Beallolril tests Tannercraft. ]
[ Fira tests Healercraft. ]
[ Seanni trains Sedah in formation riding. ]
[ Waxinnan trains Eshni in Harpercraft. ]

Mod notes:
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ If any new members are found, please make them Lower Caverns staff. ]

[Seanni receives a Lower Caverns staff. Their traits are: ST-C11 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-H2 | Y | Human]
[Seanni, F'dust and Soya find not one but two Lower Caverns staff friends while on patrol! Their traits are: ST-D6 | HC-24 | HS-LW | EC-D2 | X | Human and ST-E2 | HC-5 | HS-LW | EC-C5 | X | Human]
[N'reg, Ze'ku and Benorri find a Lower Caverns staff while on patrol. Their traits are ST-D10 | HC-18 | HS-AC | EC-E6 | X | Human]
[Jesni, Bardina and Boldosh fish x1 small fish and x2 large fish]
[Abesses, Ayal, Nitia and Tugall hunt x3 bovine and x1 wherry]
[Renolla, Fudiom, Kivee, Nella and Veashmorell gather x2 redfruit, x2 blueberry, x1 cucumber and a cucumber seed]
[Shollun gains 1KP]
[The blueberry seed continues to grow]
[The corn seed continues to grow]
[Bealloril successfully tests Tannercraft]
[Fira successfully tests Healercraft]
[Sedah learns formation riding]
[Eshni learns a skill in Harpercraft]
[Due to good fortune, x1 staff is find in camp]
[Mod note: I know you said you didn't need something extra, but I decided to give you one anyway :3]

dea invidia. wrote:Image
new membersmolly accepted as wrangler. delki, seth, avi and jon are all accepted
consumption❯ mar sal does not eat.
patrollingaengus patrols breakwater shore. delki and aisling patrol the hills.
gatheringavi and jon go gathering.
researchingfaolan researches medicine.
huntingmolly and seth hunt.

[Aengus finds a novice. Their traits are ST-A6 | HC-53 | HS-HC | EC-A1 | X | Human]
[Delki and Aisling find a mercenary. Their traits are ST-E7 | HC-62 | HS-LW | EC-A7 | X | Human]
[Avi and Jon gather x2 potatoes and x1 honey melon]
[Faolan gains 1KP]
[Molly and Seth hunt x2 mutton and x1 sea trout]
[Due to good fortune, Aengus finds a cat in the village. You can choose its name and appearance]

Peachycupcake525 wrote:Image
[I'm not sure what the servings should be]
[Now, new villagers can be shifters or humans. I would like to choose their shift]
[Ibaris researches medicine]
[Sephlisa and Erze try to convince the nomadic group to join]
[Abir, Illus, and Afriel hunt]
[Cadence takes Ikoro (dog) scouting]
[Tola and Leo go gathering]
[Erze asks the Ancestors for a hunter]

[Ibaris gains 1KP]
[A family from the nomadic group decides to join. It consists of a mother (ST-D7 | HC-7 | HS-AC | EC-C2 | X | Human), her child (ST-E8 | HC-7 | HS-AC | EC-C1 | X |Human) and a hunter/the father (ST-E8 | HC-26 | HS-HW | EC-C1 | X | Human)]
[Abir, Illus and Afriel hunt x2 caribou and x1 walrus]
[Cadence finds a warrior. Their traits are ST-E6 | HC-62 | HS-LC | EC-H6 | X | Human]
[Tola and Leo gather x2 bunchberries, x1 Negaasget and x2 kapuukaraat]
[Erze receives a hunter. Their traits are ST-A6 | HC-53 | HS-LC | EC-E5 | X | Human]
[Due to good fortune, x1 compass is found in camp]
[Mod note: your servings should be 4 (including all new villagers)! ^ ^]

inky. wrote:Image
Patrol: Raiden and Troy

[Raiden and Troy find a scout. Their traits are: ST-C6 | HC-40 | HS-LW | EC-A4]
[Raiden and Aldir hunt x1 salmon]
[Nyke gathers x1 blackberries, x2 carrot, x1 potatoes and x1 wild raspberries]
[Mod note: yep, that's alright! I'll be sure to remember for future replies : )]
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Number of People: 21
Number of Animals: 2
Servings Needed:
Next Visit to Ancestors: Nov 8

With the discovery of the staff, there was two reactions in the village. Some did not care for it and others were truly fascinated. Alina was part of the group that didn't care so much, but as she was Queen it was in her care. She did however admire it's usefulness it could have. She chased everyone out of the room. She twirled the staff in her fingers before hiding it away for later.

"There. Now, it is safe and no one will mess with it," she smirked. Happy with herself, she skipped to her throne and sat in it. "Now for the next topic of the day..." She brought out a notebook where she had been writing about happenings in the village everyday. No one but her knew of it's existence. She took out a feather pen and begun to write. 'Hidden staff in secret place (if you forgot where, tough luck!)' she wrote. She looked at her handiwork and smiled.

"What is this?" said a voice from behind her, leaning in close. Alina turned to meet Ida's face.
"For God's sake, woman..." she grumbled. "Why are you still in here?"
"I told you. Watering the flowers," she said matter-of-factly.
"You'll drown them at this rate. Get out of here before I force you out," she hissed.
"Hmph, fine," she grumbled. She carefully placed the watering can down before walking out. Alina sighed and closed the notebook. She got to her feet and paced around the halls before deciding to go out too.

~~~~~~
Elsewhere in the village, a group sat around in a circle. These people were the ones most interested in the staff. "Maybe it has secret powers," Samantha suggested.
"Pfft! If it has secret powers, it needs to be activated first! Good thing, I'm a witch," Marvis smirked.
"That's just an excuse for you to have it..." Alex rolled his eyes.
"No, of course not!"
"Maybe we could play fetch with Muffin!" Sally-Mae squeaked. Everyone fell silent. Felix raised his hand.
"W-well whatever it is, I trust Alina's judgement with it," he said.
"That's true," Indigo nodded. The group talked amongst themselves. Eventually, the group became smaller and smaller as people left to do their jobs. Only Marvis, Alex and Sally-Mae remained. Sally-Mae jumped up and brushed off her dress.
"I'm bored! I'm going to find something more fun!"
"Uh, okay sure," Alex said. She grinned and ran off, barefoot.
"Oh, she left her shoes behind!" Marvis gasped and scooped them up.
"Eh, we can give them back later," he yawned. He looked around to see it was dusk. "Huh? Why wasn't Johnathan called for us?"
"Maybe everyone's too lazy today, ha!" she laughed. Alex gave her a glare. He stood up and went to investigate. Marvis followed soon after. They crept around the corner to there usual meeting place. Johnathan happened to be there but so was someone else. A lady with long hair.

"Who's that?" Marvis whispered.
"I have no idea..." he replied. "A new knight, perhaps?" The mysterious lady left and Johnathan was left to sort the equipment. They got out of hiding and approached.
"Heeey! You need us for anything?" Alex sheepishly asked. He turned to face them, the same neutral expression on his face.
"We already did our work today but you can train for later. I'll send you guys out next time. Just don't make a mess," he said.
"Oh, okay!" they both squeaked. He nodded and left.

"Is it just me or are we a little unwanted?" Alex asked.
"Pfft!" Marvis laughed. "...Maybe just a little." They both shrugged and decided to train for tomorrow.

[The Iron Rosette consumes a rabbit and carrot]
[Celeste studies medicine]
[Eli trains Asher]
[Alina, Johnathan, Cara and Sera patrol with Muffin]
[Felix, Nicholas, Samantha and Indigo scout]
[Maria picks the lettuce plant (which was planted with the help of a cow)]
[Benjamin picks the apple plant]

Queen
    Alina| Female | 39
    ↪ ST-D4 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C10 | X | Elven

Shaman
    Celeste | Female | 40 | 7 KP
    ↪ ST - E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph

Head Knight
    Johnathan | Male | 44
    ↪ ST - H6 | HS - LC | HC - 51 | EC - F10 | X | wizard

Knights
    Alex | Male | 35
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-A10 | X | Elven
    Marvis | Female | 44
    ↪ ST-B1 | HS-HC | HC-38 | EC-G5 | X | Witch
    Cara | Female | 23
    ↪ ST-C6 | HS-AC | HC-53 | EC-G3 | X | shapeshifter
    Sera | Female | 29
    ↪ST-B6 | HS-S | HC-48 | EC-D4 | X | Naiad

Scout Chief
    Felix | Male | 31
    ↪ ST-F11 | HS-HC | HC-15 | EC-A10 | X | Human

Scouts
    Nicholas | Male | 38
    ↪ ST-J3 | HS-HC | HC-37 | EC-B6 | X | Wizard
    Samantha | Female | 27
    ↪ ST-C3 | HS-LW | HC-62 | EC-E7 | X | Human
    Indigo Vicari | Female | 21
    ↪ ST-B4 | HS-LW | HC-3 | EC-D6 | X | Human

Hunting Chief
    Simone | Female | 28
    ↪ ST-C8 | HS-HC | HC-1 | EC-F9 | Y | Fairy

Hunters
    Eli | Male | 55
    ↪ ST-L9 | HC-19 | HS-S | EC-A5 | X | Elven
    Kaiden | Male| 33
    ↪ ST-C4 | HS-S | HC-17 | EC-H4 | X | Elven
    Ezequiel "Z" Bertoli | Male | 24
    ↪ ST-D1 | HS-HC | HC-2 | EC-B5 | X | Human

Gatherers
    Emma | Female | 41
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-44 | HS-LC | EC-G1 | Y | Human
    Benjamin | Male | 37
    ↪ ST-E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph
    Maria | Female | 26
    ↪ ST - B5 | HS - LC | HC - 11 | EC - H10 | X | human

Apprentices
    Asher| Male | 14
    ↪ ST-D11 | HS-LC | HC-20 | EC-B4 | X | Wizard
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Sally-Mae | Female | 9
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | Elven

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Ida | Female | 109
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Small fish | x3 | 1 serving
Chicken | x2 |3 serving
Rabbit | x4 |3 servings
Deer | x4 | 6 servings
Potato | x2 |2 servings
Carrot | x4 |2 servings
Lettuce | x4 |2 servings
Apples | x1 | 2 servings
Orange | x2 | 2 servings
Watermelons | x6 |3 servings

Item Storage
Staff | x1 | uses left/craftable

Pets
Muffin | Male | 16 months | Wolf (dog) | # of times bred | Looks
Daisy | Female | 27 months | Cow | # of times bred | Looks
Jacket | Male | 30 months | Bird | # of times bred | Looks

Mentors
- | Sally-Mae | - | 4 | Gathering, hunting, knighting, scouting
Eli | Asher | Hunter | 1

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Indigo and Ezequiel| Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

11. athens very own fate gets cunning

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:32 am

Athens
head count: twenty
animal count: three
next request from the gods: 20th

Tug walked through his growing peach field, he loved peaches and was so glad when he found out that he had a peach seed and could plant a little growing field. Fate, who was the grandchild of Helen, the elder had passed away a bunch of years ago was trailing behind him. “Please Tug! Pretty pretty Please!”

He rolled his eyes when his back was to the little twelve-year-old. Since he had been in Athens, Tug had done some growing up, and some gaining of a backbone. He had learned to stand up for himself and Basil, and at his request, they added a slot of Garden Chief. He thought he’d be getting the request because he did request it, but he didn’t. Zax did. Tug turned away from the kid again, inspecting the growing peaches on the tree’s, “I dunno kid,” His fingertips felt along the leaves of the trees he was caring for, “I’m really not the teaching type.”

“I know that! That’s why I asked Basil first before I asked you!”

“Oh yeah? She turned you down, huh?”

“She did. She was pretty rude about it to. I mean I’m sure I asked nicely.”

Tug laughed, “Mhm, like you’re asking me nicely now?”

Fate grabbed onto Tugs massive arm that had been covered with tattoos as he’d gotten older. “Please. I want to play in the dirt with plants. I don’t want to fight or scout or hunt.”

Tug looked at him long and hard still thinking about his decision. “I’m still not-“

Fate cut Tug off and yanked on his arm hard, his whole-body swaying into the force of his movement, almost as if he was trying to physically pull him into teaching him, “PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!” He stopped when Tug pulled his arm out of the kid’s grimy hold. Then Fate got a little gleam in his eye. He dropped his arms and put on a sad, defeated face. “Fine, I mean Zax did offer to teach me,” He let out a big dramatic sigh, “And I guess he is the garden chief….”

Tug whipped around almost pulling the peach off the stem that he was inspecting, “What!! Hell, Kid,” He held out his hand, “Fine! I'll teach you!” Fate grabbed a hold of Tug’s hand and shook it hard, trying not to smirk at the little plan of his that worked. Tug let go soon and started walking along, muttering about Zax and how he probably didn't know the difference between a garden hoe and a shovel. Fate went on his way, glad he had secured a position for when he turned 13 as Tug's pupil.

[ alexander asks the gods for a hunter ]

[ jason, vivian, bane, nnuku & go hunting ]
[ pheonix, lynn & baylor go on a scouting patrol, they take luna (wolf) ]
[ ruby, ricochet & raid go on a border patrol, they take solaris (wolf) ]

[ jason trains finn ]
[ fate decides that he will head into the garden keeping profession ]

[ jasper studies medicine ]
[ alexander & vivian try for children ]
[ rhen & ruby get married ]
[ tug & basil try for children ]

[ tug, basil, & zax go gathering ]
[ tug tends to peach seed 1 ]
[ zax plants spinach seed 1 with, charles (oxen) ]

[ the pets consume .5 servings ]
[ the livestock consume .25 servings ]
[ the people consume 17.5 servings ]

leader
    alexander, male, 30, son of athena
    ↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 4 / EC - H5 / X / demigod

oracle
    jasper, male, 22, 4 kpoints, son of apollo
    ↪ ST - B7 / HS - AC / HC - 10 / EC - H4 / Y / demigod

general
    ruby, female, 31, daughter of ares
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - G3 / X / demigod
    ↪ solaris's handler

hoplites
    rhen, male, 32, son of nemesis
    ↪ ST - E4 / HS - HW / HC - 64 / EC - C4 / X / demigod
    raid, male, 22, son of enyo
    ↪ ST - E5 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - H2 / X / demigod
    ricochet, male, 34, son of Chiron
    ↪ ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - C3 / X / centaur

commodore
    phoenix, male, 21, son of hades
    ↪ ST - C1 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - D5 / Y / demigod

scout
    lynn, female, 29, daughter of aphrodite
    ↪ ST - F2 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - D3 / X / demigod
    ↪ luna's handler
    baylor, male, 21, son of aristaeus
    ↪ ST - D8 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - A2 / X / demigod

huntsmen
    jason, male, 31, son of apollo
    ↪ ST - E10 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - A3 / X / demigod

the lions hunters
    vivian, female, 28, daughter of hecate
    ↪ ST-C5 | HC-26 | HS-HC | EC-D2 | X | Demigod
    bane, male, 29, son of hermes
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS - LC / HC - 4 / EC - A2 / X / demigod
    nnuku, female, 19, daughter of zeus
    ↪ ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - B1 / X / shapeshifter

garden chief
    zax, male, 24, son of zephyrus
    ↪ ST - E9 / HS - HW / HC - 4 / EC - F1 / X / demigod
    ↪ charles handler

garden keeper
    tug, male, 26, son of persephone
    ↪ ST - F7 / HS - S / HC - 8 / EC - A4 / X / demigod
    basil, female, 24, daughter of demeter
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - F3 / X / demigod

pupil age 13-18
    finn, male, 15, son of aphrodite
    ↪ ST -F1 / HS - LC / HC - 20 / EC - A3 / X / demigod

pre-pupil age 8-12
    fate, male, 12, great-grandchild of dionysus
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - H7 / X / demigod

mothers
    scarlett, female, 32, daughter of atlas
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - LW / HC - 3 / EC - D3 / X / demigod

children
    ryker, male, 2, grandson of atlas
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - D3 / X / demigod
    ↪ twisted left foot

elders
ally & enemy villages

border villages

food storage
rabbit | 0 | 1 servings
goose | 2.5 | 3 servings
deer | 0 | 6 servings
moose | 1 | 10 servings

mushroom | 2 | 2 servings
potato | 3 | 3 servings
spinach | 0 | 4 servings

blackberries | 2.5 | 1 servings
peaches | 5 | 2 servings
watermelon | 1 | 4 servings

item storage

pets
luna | female | 3 | wolf | [0/2] times bred
solaris | male | 5 | wolf | [0/2] times bred
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred

livestock
charles | male | 1 | oxen | [0/2] times bred

mentors
jason | finn | hunting | 2

deceased
helen - old age

family
helen & fate = grandmother & grandchild
lynn & finn = full blood siblings
man & scarlett = ryker
vivian & alexander = married

notes for myself
ages 21+ = 1 serving
ages 6-20 = .5
ages 5- = 0
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Stormclouds [11]

Postby Springtalon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am

Image 017
↪ villagers: 21 | animals: 00

Image 19
↪ 11 servings of salmon and 8 servings of trout eaten

Image whenever
↪ last ask: a gatherer

The massive influx of villagers had caused the Stormclouds to swell in ranks. The castle now bursted with life, as did the seas underneath. There had been a bit of clashing at first, especially between Barnacle and the other mers, but things seemed to be flowing smoothly for the time being.

Thomas, the centaur Tyler and Vanellope had adopted, was to be made a Tester today, and the two weres were busy fussing over the half horse like mother hens.
--wip

The Potato sprouts (right?)
Thomas becomes a Tester
Cassandra, Tyler, and Creeping Ivy hunt on the main island
Krill, Clint, and Emily hunt in the sea
Barnacle, Kelp, and Wynia patrol
Clint and Wynia get married (he is infertile)
[/size]

mod notes:: --
other notes:: Haley and Jackson still need images

head chief
Cassandra | Female | 24
↪ ST-D4 | HC-32 | HS-LC | EC-H7 | X | Kitsune

shaman
Finnick | Male | 34
↪ ST-K11 | HC-21 | HS-LW | EC-A5 | Y | Merman

war chief
Thorne | Male | 38
↪ ST-B8 | HC-7 | HS-LC | EC-B7 | X | Human

scout chief
Ellegaard | Female | 28
↪ ST-E2 | HC-32 | HS-HC | EC-A7 | Y | Werewolf

hunting chief
Krill | Male | 29
↪ ST-B9 | HC-37 | HS-S | EC-A9 | X | Merman

elders
name | gender | age
↪ ST- | HC- | HS- | EC- | X/Y

farm space
Potato Seed x1
[2 Growth]
warriors
Barnacle | Male | 38
↪ ST-L9 | HC-35 | HS-HW | EC-G5 | X | Merman
Leah | Female | 34
↪ST-E9 | HC-42 | HS-LC | EC-C7 | Y | Kelpie
Kelp | Female | 31
↪ ST-H1 | HC-36 | HS-S | EC-E3 | X | Mermaid
Maru | Female | 22
↪ ST-E9 | HC-42 | HS-LC | EC-C7 | Y | Kelpie
Emily | Female | 18
↪ ST-F4 | HC-43 | HS-HW | EC-G4 | X | Kelpie

scouts
Wynia | Female | 24
↪ ST-E8 | HC-17 | HS-HC | EC-F3 | X | Kelpie
Isabelle | Female | 18
↪ ST-J6 | HC-22 | HS-HC | EC-A4 | X | Kitsune

hunters
Tyler | Male | 29
↪ ST-J9 | HC-54 | HS-LC | EC-F6 | Y | Werewolf
Creeping Ivy | Female | 34
↪ ST-I6 | HC-27 | HS-LW | EC-H1 | X | Wood Elf
Clint | Male | 30
↪ ST-C8 | HC-27 | HS-LW | EC-B2 | Y | Kelpie
Haley | Female | 18
↪ ST-K8 | HC-25 | HS-S | EC-F2 | X | Kelpie
gatherers
Jackson | Male | 36
↪ ST-I10 | HC-58 | HS-LW | EC-F5 | Y | Dark Elf
Fauna | Female | 28
↪ ST-I6 | HC-27 | HS-LW | EC-H1 | X | Satyr
Glow | Female | 22
↪ ST-D4 | HC-12 | HS-HW | EC-D6 | X | Light Elf

testers
name | gender | age
↪ ST- | HC- | HS- | EC- | X/Y

mothers
Vanellope | Female | 25
↪ ST-E2 | HC-32 | HS-HC | EC-A7 | Y | Werewolf
CHILD:: Thomas | Male | 8
↪ ST-B11 | HC-51 | HS-HW | EC-F1 | Y | Centaur

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Trout | 1/3
Salmon | 0/3
Deer | 4/3
Wild Boar | 2/2
Carrot | 0/3
Potato | 0/3 [1 seed]
Lettuce | 0/4
Banana | 0/2
Mango | 2/2
Pineapple | 0/3

Item Storage

Pets
Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family Trees
Tyler and Vanellope | Infertile
↪Adopted Thomas
Unknown and Unknown
↪ Emily and Haley

Found Species
common
Merfolk, Kelpie, Kemonomimi, Nixie
uncommon
Wood Elf, Light Elf, Human, Were
rare
Fairy, Satyr
legendary
Kitsune, Dark Elf

Knowledge Points
Finnick = 5

Credits
Font = Fontmeme
Coding = XXX
artwork = dolldivine.com
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Number of People: 4
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed: 3 3/4 (rounded to 4)
Next Visit to Ancestors: Whenever
Mod Notes: Thanks!

Nyke fiddled with the berries she had collected earlier. She dipped the vines in the stream, rubbing them to clear off all the dirt and excess leaves. A bush rustled behind her. She looked up to see Raiden leaning on a tree trunk, smiling down at her. Nyke rose to her feet and greeted him with a smile, drying the berries on a cloth and putting them in a basket. "What's so funny?" She asked playfully. She wrapped her hand around the handle of the basket, picked it up, and walked over to the man before her. His chest was bare due to the sunny morning's heat and the glare from above defined his muscles perfectly. Nyke couldn't help but stare at her husband's chest. This made him chuckle. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. "Like what you see?" He smiled. Nyke blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "W-Well, I-I, Um." She stammered. Raiden huffed with laughter and planted a kiss on her forehead. "C'mon." He murmured, pulling away and walking into the treeline "It's your turn to train Troy." Nyke sighed and giggled. What a dork. She followed after him, swinging the basket of berries gently.

Patrol: Raiden and Troy, Lorain
Herb Hunting:
Training:
Births:
Marriages:
Servings: Saving up
Other:

The Reigning
    Raiden | Male | 30 y
    ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - H1 / X / human
    Nyke | Female | 29 y
    ↪ ST - A2 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - A2 / X / human

Shaman
    ↪ N/A

The Council
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Lorain| Female | 21 y
    ↪ ST-C6 | HC-40 | HS-LW | EC-A4 | X | human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Aldir | Male | 23 y
    ↪ ST - C4 / HS - HC / HC - 62 / EC - B7 / X / human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Temps
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hares| | 1
Wild Pig | | 2
Salmon | x1 | 3
Elk| | 3
Carrots | x2 | 2
Lettuce | | 4
Potatoes | x1 | 2
Blackberries (uncommon) | x1 | 1
Gooseberries | | 1
Wild Raspberries | x1 | 1

Item Storage

Pets
Troy | Male | 1 y | Alaskan Malamute | 0 | Looks

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 am

Spring
Spring is here! During spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter, and the odds of sickness will drop.

The end of spring is approaching, with the light showers giving way to dry heat or summer thunderstorms. The flowers are in full bloom and appear in many bright colors. Animals and children alike will enjoy the warmer air as it means that they can spend more time outside.

Announcements
None

Villages
Athens | Baryo sa Dalampasigan | Cyrrane | Hawk Ridge | Iron Rosette | Moonset Village | Nuudotkhyat | Skytree Village | The Kyrane Empire | The Stormclouds

Bumbletear wrote:

[ Asha finds a hunter. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - F11 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - E4 / X / naga. ]
[ The ancestors grant Asha her request of a mother who will give birth in the next post. Her traits are: ST - A11 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X / elemental. ]
[ Moonset village has four more fasting posts. ]

Zelos Wilder wrote:

[ Hawk Ridge has been founded! Your head chief's traits are: ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 7 / EC - H2 / X / elf. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:

[ Celeste gains 1 KP. ]
[ Alina's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Felix's patrol finds a hunter. ]

[ The lettuce plant gives x4 lettuce heads and x1 lettuce seed. It wilts afterwards. ]
[ The apple plant gives x3 apples and x1 apple seed. It will bloom again in the next post. ]

[ Asher learns a move in hunting. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - C9 / HS - HC / HC - 19 / EC - A5 / X / human. ]

[ Mod notes: Hey, just remember that all villagers between 6-20 years will need 0.5 servings each, villagers 21+ years will need 1 serving each, and all animals require 0.25 servings each. Therefore, your village will consume with the amount of people in this post 20.75 servings. ]

ilhdc7 wrote:

[ Jason's patrol catches x1 rabbit, x1 goose, and x1 deer. ]
[ Phoenix's patrol finds an abandoned dog pup. Perhaps they can take it home? ]
[ Ruby's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Tug's patrol gathers x1 blackberry seed, x2 potatos, x1 blackberry, and x1 peach. ]
[ Jasper gains 1 KP. ]

[ The peach seed will flower in two posts. ]
[ The spinach seed will flower in two posts. Remind me that it was planted with an ox. ]

[ Finn learns a move in hunting. ]

[ Vivian and Basil are pregnant! They will give birth in two posts. ]

[ The gods grant Alexander's request of a hunter. Their traits are: ST - D4 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - E1 / X / demigod. ]

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

[ Cassandra's patrol catches x3 deer. ]
[ Krill's patrol catches x2 salmon. ]
[ Barnacle's patrol finds x1 leather, x1 steel, and x1 silver. ]

[ The potato plant gives x3 potatoes and will bloom again in the next post. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups