Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Arya22 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 am

Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 9

After waking up, Moonshadow left the warriors den, seeing the others were still asleep. Except, she hadn't noticed Honeyear was outside already, and she crashed into him on her way out. "oh, I'm sorry!" the Tom said, not leaving her time to excuse herself. "I should have been looking where I was going." he seemed quite red, and soon disappeared inside the warriors den. Looking bewildered, Moonshadow shook her head, then left and stood outside.

About half an hour later, all the cats had woken up, and after everyone had shared a bird, Spiderstar jumped up on the rock. "I am very happy with everyone's catches yesterday." and he saw all the cats that had been on patrol yesterday beam at the praise. Except for Moonshadow, of course. She always kept a neutral, if not hostile, face. "We now have enough food to last us two full days, which of course isn't enough for the whole leaf-bare. So I will send out more hunting patrols today." most cats nodded at that, it made sense. Most, except Honeyear, who frowned. He wasn't happy with it, but kept quiet for now. Spiderstar continued. "Honeyear, Moonshadow, Smokewhisker and Mikepaw will go on one hunting patrol. Ravenfeather, Leafstrike, Whisperpaw and me will go on another. Fawnthroat, of course, can look for herbs." he looked at the medicine cat, who nodded in agreement.

It was then that Honeyear spoke up. "I don't agree." there was absolute silence. He dared to go against Spiderstar? "and why not?" the leader managed to keep a straight voice. "because we need cats to go on patrols, in case other clans dare to go on our territory. We should be more protective." Spiderstar blinked once. "but it's no use if we've all died of hunger." it was the must simplistic answer, but effective. Honeyear frowned. "you said yourself we had enough to last two more days. What about hunting tomorrow?" Spiderstar sighed. "why put something off to tomorrow if we have to do it anyway? The weather gets colder every day, it gets harder to find prey. We have to do it now." he replied. Honeyear was still frowning and a little angry, but he didn't reply. His words would not be forgotten though.

Although still a little shaken from Honeyear's intervention, Spiderstar jumped down from the rock. "alright, go now!" the cats gathered in their groups and left, Fawnthroat the only one that was alone. They all knew there was less chance of them catching something now. But they also knew, that with leaf-bare here, they needed more fresh kill than ever.
(Honeyear, Moonshadow, Mikepaw and Smokewhisker on hunting patrol.
Fawnthroat looking for herbs.
Ravenfeather, Leafstrike, Whisperpaw and Spiderstar on hunting patrol.)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 58 moons | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 45 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 61 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 46 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 40 moons | female | X
          Smokewhisker | 22 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 40 moons | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Mikepaw | 9 moons | male | X
          Whisperpaw | 8 moons | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 3 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings (used up)
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Total: 6 servings left over/2 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Mikepaw | none
    Leafstrike | Whisperpaw | none
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikepaw -> Whisperpaw
    Honeyear -> Moonshadow (will never work out)
    Name ->/<-> Name
Last edited by Arya22 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Thu May 25, 2017 5:17 pm

𝕓𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟
Number of Cats: 1

hazelstar awoke in her den, yawning and stretching out her legs. she shook out her long, soft fur and peeked out the entrance of her den to the vine platform that lead to the nursery and further down, all the way to the ground. she saw that it wasn't raining today- thank starclan- and purred softly to herself. she expertly wove her flowers into her fur, wrapping the vines around her legs and placing the crown on her head before she trotted out of her den and onto the vines, liking the way they swayed underneath her paws as she traveled down to the ground. she wanted to run through the forest, feel the earth beneath her paws and see her territory. but she knew she had her duties. as she landed on the ground, she shook her fur out, careful not to misplace any of her flowers. red, yellow and one blue flower adorned her head and she purred to herself as she thought of the meaning behind it. she left the camp, still thinking to herself as she padded off, half conscious of deciding to patrol.

{ hazelstar hunts }

Leader:
          hazelstar | 31 moons | female | //

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☂[/url]/[url=link]☂[/url]/[url=link]☂[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rainbow; on Fri May 26, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu May 25, 2017 5:49 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 1

A pair of pale green eyes gleamed in the light of the moon as a brown-and white feline shape was spotted moving across the rocky shores of the mighty sea, albeit darkened in the nearly-lightless night. This cat had heard the tales of the "far-gone", the ancient cats who had lived among the unforgiving waters that constantly crashed onto the rocky ground he was standing on. Another wave of water crashed onto the shore, jolting the tom awake from his musing. Hurriedly he moved on, determined to find the narrow walkway his parents had told him about, which reportedly led to a mighty opening in the cliff face above.

The cat's ears perked up as he scanned the cliff face. The tom had spotted something different in the jagged rocks that seemed to drop vertically into the sea. Excitedly, his bright, keen gaze scanned the cliff wall, and realized there was, indeed, a narrow walkway leading up onto the cliff itself. Eyes round with curiosity and thrilled at the chance of exploration of the ancient place, the brown-and-white rogue began to make his ascent. Heeding the warnings of his fellow rogues and the words of his family, he was careful, knowing the lack of the sun made it hard to see whether his next step would be his last step, or if it would be safe.

After some time, the well-muscled tom made it up to the yawning mouth of an enormous cave structure. His jaws opened automatically in shock as he looked at the gaping black hole left in the cliff. For some time, the tom dared not move, almost paralyzed in fear and awe; however, after a few moments' hesitation, the tom went inside.

Inside was a massive series of caverns, all linked to the main cavern by a network of paths. Knowing full well that it was unwise to explore it in full in the dim light of the moon, the tom decided to lay down. It was then that the rogue had noticed that a shaft of pale moonlight was coming from the roof of the cavern. Looking up, he saw that there was a sizeable hole in the roof, through which the light was coming through. Thinking it a sign from the 'warrrior ancestors' his mother had firmly believed in, the rogue tom headed out, reminding himself to come back up to the cave to make it his sleeping place for the night.

The moon was high up in the sky, right above him, as the tom made his way back down. On his way down he had noticed the silvery glint of the moonlight on flowing water, and his thirst for knowledge dictated to him that this was where he would head to.

When he arrived, his suspicions were confirmed as he heard the unmistakable trickling of water as water flowed above stone and mud. Seeing the river, the suddenly-thirsty tom drank from the water; delighted it was fresh and not salty, the tom made his way upriver, across the slippery path along the side. Soon, a loud, rushing sound could be heard, and soon after, the rogue tom stood in shock and awe at the majesty of the waterfall in front of him, upon which torrents of water cascaded down to the river below. The tom must have imagined it, but the back of the waterfall seemed to be lit by the moonlight above, making him to believe there was a cave, much smaller than the one he had left earlier, was behind the falling water.

As if in a trance, the tom slowly made his way behind the roaring curtain of water and into the cave. He hesitated for a bit, feeling small trickling water underneath his paws, but he went on, saying to himself, "Come on Leaf, you've faced off against a fox and lived. This is just a cave." The tom trudged onward. The moonlight surprisingly seemed to have followed the tom inside, as the cave walls seemed to glow silver.

At its center, the tom was greeted by a pool of water, fed by a small waterfall in the back. The tom let out of gasp of wonder as the roofless chamber was bathed in the silver light of the moon, turning the pool silver and glowing as well. Something in his instincts told him to go close to the pool. The tom hissed slightly in surprise as the water was cold as he stepped into the pool to wade. Retreating to the safety of the dry land, the rogue thought quickly, and decided he would try again, as it felt... right. The brown-and-white tom then headed back in fearlessly, and lapped some water up from the pool. Suddenly, his legs seemed to give way as a cold feeling swept across his body. Closing his eyes in pain and fear, the rogue didn't notice that he would fall asleep quickly.
[SeaClan was founded!]

Discovered the Clan Camp and Territory: Leaf(star)
Accidentally Discovered the Moonpool: Leaf(star)
Speaking to StarClan: Leaf(star)

Leader:
          Leafstar | 30 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Thu May 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Hopeclan
Number of Cats: 6 (Male-3/Female-3)
Next Moonpool Visit: 29th May

Lily bounded over to her brother and Nightglow. "Itch! What are you doing here? Where have you been? Are you ok?" the tabby tom glared at her.

"What are you talking about? I should be asking where you have been!" his eyes blazed and her fur prickled uneasily.

"Nightglow, this is my brother Itch... I haven't seen him since I was 7 moons old..." Nightglow glanced at the two littermates.

"I can see the resemblance appearance wise but he is a rude, arrogant fleabrain with no sense of manners, while you are the kindest cat I've ever met!"

"Yeah because all that ever matters is how nice she is, not that she ditched me and left our parents to die just after were beat up by a group of twoleg cubs! Itch glared at Lily whos eyes glowed with sadness.

"L-Lets get back to camp..." she murmured. Picking up her herbs, she led the way back to camp. Mousestar and Cinderpaw were already there and were speaking about their training session. Cinderpaw squealed when the three cats showed up.

"Another cat!" she circled Itch excitedly, sniffing at his paws.

"Get away from me!"he jerked his tail away as she tried to examine it. Appleblaze appeared behind them, a bird in his jaws.

"Don't speak to her like that..." he growled around a mouthful of feathers."She is like a sister to me so if you ever touch a hair on her pelt then you'll wish you'd hadn't.... Everyone stared at him for a moment, shocked at the threat the quiet tom had made.

"Thanks Appleblaze." Cinderpaw purred warmly. Mousestar looked at Nightglow.

"What is his name?"

"Its Itch and I don't need some random cat to say it for me!"

"Welcome Itch. Do you wish to change your name to something more of clan custom?"

"Who ever said I'm going to stay in this sorry excuse for a camp?"

"Don't be so stubborn Itch! You'll have a dry place to sleep and theres more prey! It'll be nice to be around my brother again too..."

"He's your brother?" Cinderpaw was surprised. They were nothing alike! Lily nodded and waited for a reply from Itch.

"Fine... But I'm not changing my name!" Mousestar nodded with approval.

"Hopeclan welcomes you Itch, and we are excited to getting to know Lilys littermate. Now, its been a long day and I think its time we all went to sleep. Nightglow will organise patrols in the morning."

[THE NEXT MORNING]

"Appleblaze, take Itch out hunting. Cinderpaw, Mousestar is taking you for another training session. Lily, could you go find some more herbs? I'm going on a border patrol." Everyone left camp to do there duties, Lily heading into the forest, Nightglow going towards the east border, Cinderpaw and Mousestar going to the training clearing, and Appleblaze and Itch going towards a clearing where they often found prey.

[PREY EATEN:] 1 snake
[TRAINING:] Mousestar ---> Cinderpaw
[HERB SEARCHING:] Lily
[BORDER:] Nightglow
[HUNTING:] Appleblaze, Itch

Leader:
Mousestar | 63 | Tom | https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/16/1c/55/161c5524d7b93e24a5485ee766a14f9b.jpg

Deputy:
Nightglow | 52 | she | http://i.imgur.com/1HTqNEB.jpg

Medicine Cat:
Lily | 25 | she | http://i.imgur.com/oC1S9dG.jpg

Warriors:
Appleblaze | 23 | Tom | http://i.imgur.com/4IKGI4i.jpg
Itch | 25 | Tom | http://i.imgur.com/qfj1HCf.jpg

Apprentices:
Cinderpaw | 10 | She | http://i.imgur.com/nwNZcgP.jpg | Hunting | Mousestar
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url] | Skills Learnt | Mentor

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
East | Foxclan | diamondfox
South | Sapphireclan | Shiraya
West | Mossclan | RebelliousWinter

Herbs:
Dock | x2
Catmint | x1
Cobweb | x1
Comfrey | x1
Poppy Seeds | x1
Daisy Leaves | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Birds | x1 | 3 servings
Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Coastclan (6)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 am

Number of Cats: 7
Next Moonpool Visit: May 28

────────────────────────────────────────
Cricketstar woke up and stretched, there was no cat around like there usually was when she woke, it was a few minutes before anything happened. A gust of wind had hit Cricketstar and as she opened her eyes there was a cat walking in. The slender tall she-cat smiled at Cricketstar; "You must be the leader of Coastclan." Cricketstar nodded looked at the new-comer. "And you must be my deputy." Cricketstar was actually pleased to have her as a fellow she-cat to be honest, she would be the only cat at their little four clan gather with she-cats managing both leader and deputy. "My name is Leaper." Cricketstar stood and smiled at Leaper. "Then your name will be Saltleap, welcome to Coastclan. Follow me I would like to introduce you to the rest of our clan."

"This is quite impressive Cricketstar." Saltleap would comment as they entered the camp inside the caves. "It is much different from what I have seen." "Yes, which is why I picked this location, safe and unique." Tallstorm saw them enter and grinned as he saw the new deputy. "It is about time we had a deputy. My name is Tallstorm, I am the medicine cat. I would love to stay and chat but at the moment I have to check on Adderkit and Honeyflame."

"Our clan isn't very big, only six cats but our numbers will rise." Saltleap felt pretty comfortable already about this clan, they were friendly and Cricketstar seemed like a good leader with a firm head on her shoulder.

As the time to hunt came Bluesage grinned, "Good luck with him." He muttered to Saltleap. "Wait what do you mean?" Bluesage started to walk away. "It's like a kit!" He said as he dashed after Cricketstar. A kit, what did he mean-

"I am ready for duty! This is so exciting, my name is Otterleaf. I already know who you are. It's not that hard to not know as there is only six of us. So hello Saltleap! Our names kind of sound the same don't they, leaf and leap. I have a feeling you may be much more fun then Bluesage, he was always groaning and stuff and I am not sure why as I feel like company is always a good thing when you are on hunts or patrols." Saltleap just watched the tom as he babbled on and on and on, he just didn't seem to stop and as they walked across the beach in search of food he just kept going. It was a good thing she chose to catch small prey in the tide pools because if they were in the forest he would scare off everything.

[A serving of sea urchin was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Otterleaf and Saltleap go hunting ]
[Cricketstar and Bluesage go on patrol]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 38 | molly |

Deputy:
      Saltleap | 27 | molly |

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 40 | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 43 | tom |
      Otterleaf | 16 | tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
      Honeyflame | 31 | molly |

Kits:
      Adderkit | 1 | tom |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | Roseclan
Eastern Forest | open
Western Beach | open
Southern Mountains | open

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x1 | 3 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Sea Urchin | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Total | 3 | 6 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Honeyflame & ? ⇒ Adderkit, Petalkit

Deceased Cats:
Petalkit | 0 | still born
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roseclan- [6]

Postby ?lady luck? » Fri May 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Number of Cats: | ♂: 4 | ♀: 2 | Cats: 6 |
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

Thicketscar growled a little and Echoflame growled back, "I am fine and I don't need you telling me otherwise." The medicine cat rolled his eyes. "You are due any day now and you can't be running around like you have been." Swiftfoot's ears were perked as she listen to her older sister argue with their rather weird medicine cat. Even though he was weird he was still right, Echoflame needed to slow down. "Echoflame, he is right. You have to listen to him." Her and her sister weren't on good terms since their last incident when they were on patrol, so Echoflame seemed to ignore her. "Nope let Spiderstar tell her." Thicketscar grumbled as he slipped back into his den and soon popped out, "I am going to get some more herbs. If she starts kitting tell her to breath and I'll be back. She thinks she's all that and a bag of seeds." He whispered the last part as he trotted off. It was a funny sayig that Swiftfoot had never actually heard herself.

Spiderstar entered camp with the new cat, Firewhisker seemed to be a trickster to Spiderstar that was slightly annoying but he knew it was also useful trait and he believed that. Briarhawk looked at him as they came in. "It is good to see we are getting new warriors." He gave Firewhisker a nod and smiled before looking at Spiderstar, "Your mate refuses to listen to the medicine cat." Briarhawk whispered in a low voice and Spiderstar frowned. He didn't say much before walking off to talk to Echoflame.
Spiderstar sneered, "You need to listen to the medicine cat! You aren't one yourself and you don't know what is best for those kits.I will not have weak offspring Echoflame and if that means you having to rest then, that means your going to bloody rest!" He yelled rather harshly and Echoflame spit back with as just as much force. "My kits weak?! You're joking? My kits will not be weak Spiderstar! And frankly it's not your choice."

Meanwhile Swiftfoot was listening to the whole thing and Briarhawk recked that like he always did of course. "How about we stop eaves dropping and go on patrol. You and Firewhisker may go on patrol with one another. I will wait for Spiderstar to go hunting."
Swiftfoot almost rolled her eyes but just smiled as she stood and followed after the already walking Firewhisker.

"You mean our kits." Spiderstar would snap and Echoflame would roll her eyes a bit. "Well in m-" She stopped suddenly. A sharp pain could be felt her her abdomen and Spiderstar's head tilted slightly. "Are you ok?" Echoflame kept still before standing more straight. "I believe I should go wait for Thicketscar in the queens den." She said quietly and then looked at Spiderstar. "They're coming."
(Spiderstar and Briarhawk go hunting)
(Echoflame is kitting, Thicketscar is helping her)
(Swiftfoot and Flamewhisker go on a patrol.)

Leader:
      Spiderstar | 41 | Tom | ¤

Deputy:
      Briarhawk | 32 | tom | ¤

Medicine Cat:
      Thicketscar | 58 | tom | ¤

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender | [url=link]¤[/url]

Warriors:
      Echoflame | 38 | molly | ¤
      Swiftfoot | 25 | molly | ¤
      Firewhisker | 28 | tom | ¤

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan | User
Clan | User

Enemy Clans
Clan | User

Border Clans
Northern Field | Sedgeclan | enchanted
Western Forest | Clan
Eastern Forest | Mapleclan | purrfect
Southern Beach | Coastclan | cosmos

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x1 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 3 | 6 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Stealth, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Climbing, Tracking,
Rare Skills: Swimming, Fishing

Families:
Here

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
?lady luck?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri May 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Pearlclan
Number of Cats: 2

"My name is Shark, and.. and I'm a great fighter, especially with my claws" the Tom had meowed. After a few heartbeats Duststar had spoken "Your name shall be Fogclaw, for your grey fur.. and your use of claws" "Fine by me.." Fogclaw meowed, the 2 headed back for clan, the sun had already went down and the moon had just risen, seagulls leaving the skies to their nest. "I was told by The Cats In The Stars it was time someone in my family had done something good.. they told me to visit you and be your deputy.. though they didn't tell me your name.." Fogclaw spoke. "Oh.. well I am Duststar.. Proud leader of Pearlclan""[\color] Duststar said [color=#804000]"Who was your family anyhow?" he asked, "Both my parents would just kill prey for sport.. me and my brother were left to fend for ourselves, my brother turned evil and began scaring other Loners.. sometimes badly injuring them.. but he soon after died of Greencough" Mewed Fogclaw. When they entered the Clan, Blossomdream was snug and asleep in her den, while Hope was waiting, "You took your sweet time, and whose that?" asked Hope "Fogclaw, your new deputy" Duststar said, he quickly walked to his den.. and snoozed off

"Duststar! Wake up you promised to train me for my warrior name!" Hope shouted, Duststar blinked his eyes open, and let out a hiss to Hope "Do you think I forgot?" Hope backed away, first they padded over to the ocean, "Hmm.. swimming? Alright!" Hope cheerfully meowed, she kept into the water, a decent swimmer.. but still needed some work if she wanted to be a true Pearlclan cat. Whenever she and Duststar fought, she surrendered, knowing she would loose. Cats of Pearlclan, gather around!" announced Duststar, Fogclae and Blossomdream, who were in the middle of a conversation looked up, Hope padded cheerfully next to Duststar, her tail flicking beside him. "Today, the cat previously known as Hope received her warrior name.. it will be Mossflight.." announced Duststar "Mossflight, Mossflight!" cheered Blossomdream and Fogclaw "But why? Why not MossSplash? I'm a good swimmer!" Mossflight cut in "Moss is for your fur, which has the same texture as Moss does, Flight is for your joyful personality Duststar meowed. After the ceremony, Fogclaw, Mossflight, and Duststar went on a Hunting Patrol, while searching for prey Mossflight and Fogclaw quietly talked to each other, till when they heard prey they were shushed by Duststar "Quiet!"

Leader:
          Duststar| 34 Moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Fogclaw | 32 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blossomdream | 43 Moons | She-Cat | X

Warriors:
          Mossflight | 30 Moons | She-Cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
    Chervil | for infected wounds and bellyache, also can be used for kitting
    Dandelion I bee stings
    Alder Bark I tooth pain
    Catnip I Greencough/Whitecough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | X1 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole| x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    Seagull | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Duststar, Fogclaw, and Mossflight go on a Hunting Patrol

Small note: accidentally got colors for chat mixed up, but will be fixed next post

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Number of Cats: 7 (3 f, 4 m)

after a lot of explaining and calming everyone, risingstar ordered minnowstep to show the
newcomer where hell be staying as deputy. it seemed to her like the cats still havent trust-
ed their new deputy, well, risingstar thought, theyd better get used to him as i think we
could use a couple of serious cats around here.
the leader chuckled at the that. her cats
may not seem to be the most well- serious and calm ones but they sure bring enough light
to not bore her to death.

leafbare shortly arrived after the arrival of falconwatcher, the deputy had refused to be called
dungsmeller a name flamepaw insisted upon, the prey was scarce nowadays but risingstar had f
aith that if the cats who had nothing better to do, went on a hunting patrol, they could catch s
omething good. right now though, risingstar was training thrushpaw in battle and dear starclan
this apprentice has a lot of energy.

owlfeather on the other hand is having a lot of fun teasing and training flamepaw. the poor ap-
prentice is getting too tired from trying to catch- find even- owlfeather. said tom's fur is plain
white making him blend easily in the snow and flamepaw's bright patches of orange really doe-
snt help. flamepaw sneaked around a tree bark, her tail low and feet making sure not to crunch
anything below, was in search of owlfeather which could only be found by his eyes. the tom has
sat comfortably in the opening, not caring if he were to get caught as his pride yelled that that
was nearly impossible. he was however shocked and shrieked a little as something heavy landed
on his tail. the tom turned around to find his apprentice grinning at him and he didnt kn-
ow whether to feel proud or embarrassed.

after a full day of training for the two apprentices, risingstar held a clan meeting which resulted
in motheyes, owlfeather, flamepaw, thrushpaw and minnowstep going on a hunting patrol and her
with falconwatcher on a border patrol. minnowstep seemed to glow with happiness as she gets to
go on another hunting patrol. leading falconwatcher out to see the borders better was also interes
ting and fun for the leader as he easily got impressed and/or interested in the snow and 'sparkly th-
ingies', as he calls it, land everywhere.

-- owlfeather teaches flamepaw stealth --
-- risingstar teaches thrushpaw battle --
-- (after training) motheyes, owlfeather, flamepaw, thrushpaw and minnowstep go hunting --
-- (after training) risingstar goes on a border patrol with falconwatcher --
-- the clan eats the remains of the owl --

Leader:
          Risingstar | 52 moons| Molly | X

Deputy:
          Falconwatcher | 36 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minnowstep | 48 moons |Molly | X

Warriors:
          Owlfeather | 40 moons | Tom | X
          Motheyes | 31 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Flampaw(mask)| 20 moons | molly | X
          Thrushpaw(leap) | 14 moons | tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Mentors:
          Owlfeather | Flamepaw | 3 | battle, hunting, stealth
          Risingstar | Thrushpaw | 2 | hunting, battle
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    burdock root | heals rat bites
    cobweb | stops bleeding
    wintergreen | treats wounds
    willow bark | eases pain
    chickweed | treats greencough
    thyme | helps anxiety/shock/ect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    owls | x0 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri May 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Newleaf:
Newleaf has finally arrived! The prey has started to return and the snow has started to melt, revealing herbs that had been hard to find during Leafbare. The Clans are starting to fill with new strangers and little kittens.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

save seedcakes wrote:
Figfur lay on her side, her tail flicking side to side as she pulled her kits to her belly. They're beautiful... She purred. All four of them are. An ache opened up within her as she thought of her firstborn, who lay curled next to her three siblings, her form shimmering lightly. Applekit.... Oh, Applekit... Why did you have to leave us? The queen wished that she could lap the small creature's head fur, but she knew that if she tried, her tongue would pass through. Breamkit turned onto his side, kicking Flowerkit in the ribs, who in turn opened her pink jaws in a mew of discomfort. Redkit shuffled in his sleep, but didn't wake.

-

Owl Flutter trailed after Nightsage, her eyes round and her mew quick with excitement. So, you know all about the different herbs? And you can teach me?" "I thought that Flurry was doing quite a nice job of teaching you so far." "Yeah, but he can only show me so much! Because, well. He can't... y'know. Touch anything." Nightsage nodded thoughtfully. "Can't say how good of a teacher I'll be...." The black tom grinned over his shoulder at Owl Flutter. "But of course, I'll surely try! Now, why don't you show me around the territory so I can get a feel of the best places to gather herbs?" Owl Flutter perked up, dashing to get ahead of the tom and take the lead.

-

A shadow of a cat flickered across the ground, their paws barely making a sound as they neared the rogue group. "Ahh.. here is our consort now." A sickly-sweet voice purred as the newcomer emerged from the darkness of the night. The cat dipped their head, their eyes narrowed. "Come in, come in. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And it certainly seems so in your case." The orange tom grinned, almost in a reptilian manner. It wasn't difficult to imagine a snake-like tongue flicking between his curved teeth. "I am so glad to, ah, make your acquaintance, Friend."

-

Howard had decided to break off from the main patrol group. Not his proudest moment, but he was sick of Thorntoes bossing everyone around like she owned the place, which she semi-did. "Now where did that 'ere mouse get off to, eh?" The tom mumbled under his breath, trying to pick up the scent of the wily rodent. "'old on, what's that?" Howard paused at a crackling noise. A sudden hiss, and a wiry brown-black tom with long legs and a burning gaze rammed into his side, causing the cream tom to temporarily lose his balance and topple over. A yowl of victory from the thin tom, and his claws unsheathed, he laid them across Howard's throat. The longhair gulped, his blue eyes centering on the sharp tips of the claws. "I figure yer gonna up 'n kill me, eh?" The black tom narrowed their eyes, pressing harder against Howard's pelt. Howard sighed. "It ain't proper, it ain't. Ye 'aven't even introduced yourself. Th'aint right." "My name is of no concern of yours, pathetic lamb!" The killer growled angrily, their paw darting upwards. Howard's eyes dimmed. The tom hadn't even been with the clan for a moon. The wiry tom, Cylke, glared at the longhair one last time before stalking away to report back to his home.

{ Howard, Thorntoes and Foxpelt border patrol }
{ Yewstar, Applespeck and Houndheart hunt }
--
{ Howard has been murdered by Clyke. }
{ Owl Flutter and Nightsage get to know each other }

[ Howard, Thorntoes and Foxpelt found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Yewstar, Applespeck and Houndheart caught a sparrow, shrew and vole while out hunting ]
[ Starclan has received a new star among its skies. Howard will be well looked after ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skystar901 wrote:
Smokestar's tail unfurled slightly and he waked through the territory. Bumblepaw had been apprenticed to Smokescreen, since Earthpetal was with kits. It was a risky time to be with kit, but as long as she stayed in camp, she would be alright. Besides, Smokescreen would only be training Bumblepaw for a moon, until Leopardsun and Tinyclaw got back, and he and possibly a new warrior, if they had any, would head out. Speaking of the Guard Watch, after the blizzard last moon, Barknut had gone out to check up on the guard, make sure they were healthy, he should be back soon. Smokestar quickened his pace. You might not think a volcanic island could get much snow, but it was surprising the amount they got.

●</Smokestar goes on patrol>●
●</Smokescreen is training Bumblepaw in camp>●
●</Barknut goes to check up on the Guard Watch>●

[ Smokestar found a warrior
while on patrol ]
[ Bumblepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

valenciata;; wrote:
I don't have time to write this out due to finals, sorry!

[Shinestar: Moonpool | Viperthorn, Moonfall: Mates! | Cloudswift, Smudgetail, Thrushflight, Aspenstep: Hunting Patrol | Viperthorn, Moonfall, Thrushflight: Hunting Patrol |Clan consumes 1/2 of a rabbit and 1 pigeon]

[ Starclan has sent you a warrior ]
[ Moonfall is expecting Viperthorn's kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Cloudswift, Smudgetail, Thrushflight and Aspenstep caught a rabbit and squirrel while out hunting ]
[ Viperthorn, Moonfall and Thrushflight caught a rat and pigeon while out hunting ]

Heda wrote:
Soulstar and Basileyes sat with one another in his den, the two had grown close and she understood him far better then most cats ever did. She also knew his frustrations for Nightstone. Troutleap and Runningsong were no more and Basileyes said that she felt that Troutleap liked Emberslash and Soulstar just rolled his eyes, his deputy needed to focus on more important things instead of running after love and breaking hearts here and there. Soulstar and Basileyes hadn't really told anyone the two were mates but he knew his sister knew, she knew everything about his blasted life now and he couldn't help but feel annoyed by this. "It is Blizzardpaw's naming day today." He spoke quietly and Basileyes smiled. "Sort of ironic isn't it? Blizzardpaw is having her name day when we are having a blizzard." Soulstar smirked a little, it fit too since Blizzardpaw was a force to be reckoned with. "Have any idea what her name?" Soulstar sat up and nodded, he knew what it was he was going to call her but he wasn't sharing.

Riverheart laughed a little as she sat with Boneleaf, the two were due around the same time which actually made Riverheart happy. She had gotten to know a knew cat who was now her friend and her kits would have other kits to play with. "I think Aspenswirl likes you." Riverheart looked over at the warrior who was coming into camp. "Really? He's an odd thing isn't he." Boneleaf nodded at Riverheart's words. "But he's sweet. He's also the Mort-Skinner for the clan cats so he does come a little odd."

------

Soulstar stood ontop of the rock in front of the clan, it was Blizzardpaw's naming day. "So today we gather here to celebrate Blizzardpaw," He never did the tradition way of naming a warrior, he prefer his own. "I have watched Blizzardpaw learn and grown into a fine a skilled hunter ad fighter. This is thanks to her mentor Quailfur, who has taught Blizzardpaw with everything she knows. So today, Blizzardpaw becomes Blizzardstrike. She will walk in silence to Carcass Ally and spend your night there. Be careful, be on guard. Not only is Starclan with you but so am I. Skullclan will be with you the whole way." The clan cheered for Blizzardstrike, who looked quite proud of this. The new warrior was soon walking out of camp with the rest of the clan following her. Singing as she went;

"This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
If I had a voice, I would sing
More, give me more, give me more
Crushed and filled with all I found
Underneath and inside Just to come around
More, give me more, give me more
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
If I had a voice, I would sing."

The clan sang this to Blizzard paw until she was out of site from the clan.

-----

Nightstone motioned for Burntpath to follow her outside of camp, the two soon camp to a small den that was cover by trigs and leaves. "So I have been saving the deathberries and water hemlock for awhile now and I have decided to use it." Burnt path gave her a deep look and frowned for a second and then grinned a little. "So you're doing it?" the hulking tom sat down as she took out the two poisons plants. They were in a small skull and appeared to be crushed up. "Yes I am doing it and stop giving me that look Regnar." He shrugged with a small laugh. "I don't care what you do I just ask you go about it carefully." Nightstone laughed as he looked at the shell. "I've done this a thousand times. We must hurry before they are back from Blizzardstrike's leaving. I saw him take a piece of prey to the top of his den. He's clearly going to eat it later so I am going to put it in and on the carcass." Burntpath nodded as the two stood up. "What happens if Basileyes eats it?" Nightstone just grinned. "Then it will be a tragedy. Anyway you need to distract him if he comes before I am finished." Burntpath just nodded to her command. "You don't know how many lives he has yet though" She stopped for a moment. "Yeah I don't, so I better start hacking at them until he dies and doesn't come back from it."

-----

The group of cats were coming back and Soulstar was starving as he hadn't had much to eat for a few days. "Oh Soulstar!" He turned to see Burntpath walking towards him. "Yes Burntpath?" The big black tom grinned as he approached the leader. "Have you seen Flintscreech?" Soulstar looked around and then looked back to Burntpath. "I actually think he's going on a patrol later today. Would you like to go?" Burntpath nodded at this ad smiled. "That would be great Soulstar."

Troutleap approached Soulstar once Burntpath left. "Well we will have lots of kits in a few moons." Soulstar looked at his deputy and nodded. "We certainly will, this is good for the clan. Hopefully this winter won't bring too much worry for us, now I am actually starving and as much as I would prefer to stay and chat I am afraid I can't." Troutleap knew their leader was rationing for the clan and so was Troutleap and he also actually planned to eat as well. "Well we can eat together. I will meet you in your den." Soulstar nodded as he started to walk away. "Don't be surprised if I started without you." Troutleap laughed a little as he ran towards the fresh kill pile to grab something.

Soulstar had just started eating the plump vole when Troutleap arrived. "So I was thinking that we could-" He stopped as he examined his leader. Soulstar started to cough quite violently. "Are you ok?" Soulstar couldn't speak and soon started to cough up blood. Troutleap rushed out of the den quickly as he knew the situation was clearly dire. "Ivythistle! Soulstar is choking!" Ivythistle was quick to come out of her den rushing Beetlepaw to hurry.

Soulstar felt extreme pain sweep through his body, he wasn't sure if he should continue coughing or scream. Foam started to drip out of his mouth when Ivythistle arrived. The Minute Ivythistle saw him she knew it was some sort of poison. “Beetlepaw run and get yarrow now.” Beetlepaw looked at Soulstar in shock as he gasped for air, “Now.” Troutleap yelled at Beetlepaw to hurry up and the medicine cat apprentice bolted off towards the den.

Although they didn’t get it in time as Soulstar’s gasping soon stopped and his body went limp. Ivythistle tried shoving the yarrow down his throat. “Oh come on!” She growled angrily as she knew it was too late. Beetlepaw cried softly. “I-I am sorry. I r-ran as fast a-as I could.” Troutleap glared at the apprentice. “It clearly wasn’t fast enough you sl-" Ivythistle cut Troutleap off with a glare. “You have no right to talk to my apprentice like that. Even if we were fast enough it wouldn’t of helped! This was deathberries mixed with something and they kill in minutes.” Beetlepaw sniffed and looked at his paws. “Let us go Beetlepaw, you did a fine job here today no need to cry. Soulstar will wake up soon.” As they walked out the clan was sitting nervously looking up at their leaders den. The two walked back towards the den in silence.

Basileyes looked at Troutleap as she entered the den, he explained what had happened and the she-cat frowned. “Who would of done this?” Troutleap looked at his leaders lifeless body. “I don’t know. But what he got was fresh so everything fresh we are getting rid off. Anything from the last two days.” Basileyes nodded in agreement.

-----

Soulstar sat up with a jolt and it almost made Basileyes jump out of her skin. “ Urgh!” He growled as he looked around the den, he had heard Starclan in his short time gone and they told him that ‘every corner is filled with dangerous bites.’ I wasn’t sure if that was directed to him or his clan. He was angry, he knew he was poisoned and he had a hard time believing the vole was the one with the problem that caused it.

[A serving of pheasant and frog were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Blizzardstrike, Eelswoop, Copperflame]
[Patrol; Cedarmouse, Flintscreech, Burntpath]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar and Basileyes become mates]
[Emberslash trains Kestralpaw in stealth]
[Aspenswirl trains Rainpaw in speed]
[Soulstar looses a life to poison ]
[Ivythistle used yarrow on Soulstar but it didn’t work]

[ Blizzardstrike, Eelswoop and Copperflame caught three voles while out hunting ]
[ Cedarmouse, Flintscreech and Burntpath caught scent of foxes while on patrol ]
[ Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found elder leaves, yarrow and garlic leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Basileyes is expecting Soulstar's kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Kestrelpaw learned the Stealth skill while out training ]
[ Rainpaw learned the Speed skill while out training ]

Simonpet wrote:
"Mama," complained Boulderkit, "that's too rough!" She squirmed as Duckpelt's tongue groomed her fur. Her mother ignored her, and Barleykit sniggered. "Not funny!"

"We're gonna be apprentices!" said Dustkit excitedly. "Don't you want to look good? Mama," she said, looking at Duckpelt, "am I gonna be apprenticed to Crowcloud?"

Duckpelt didn't speak for a moment until she was positive that Boulderkit looked perfect. "Not yet," she said. "First, you're going to be apprenticed to a warrior and if you still want to become a medicine cat when you're a little older, you can switch." Dustkit looked slightly upset but nodded. She could wait.

"Are you four ready?" asked Acornstream, coming into the den. He shook his fur and Duckpelt glared at him. "Sorry! Sorry!" he said hastily. The four kits laughed. "C'mon." He led his kits with Duckpelt leading the back into the camp where everyone was already waiting for them. Everyone was waiting for them and had gathered at the roots of the Speaker's Tree with Honeystar in her traditional place on one of the branches.

"Forestclan," Honeystar announced once everyone had settled down. "We have gathered here to celebrate our four kits becoming apprentices. May Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, and Dustkit stand below the Speaker's Tree?"

Acornstream and Duckpelt nudged their kits to the roots before merging back with the crowd. Adderkit and Boulderkit stood shoulder to shoulder, looking eager, Barleykit was glancing at the crowd, nervous, and Dustkit simply had a small smile on her muzzle.

"As you have reached six moons of age, you are now old enough to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, and Dustpaw. Adderpaw's mentor will be Briarwhisker, Barleypaw's mentor will be Dawnstorm, Boulderpaw's mentor will be Alderclaw, and Dustpaw's mentor will be Snowfoot." The four cats named stepped up to their apprentices. "You have all shown remarkable dedication and loyalty to your role as a warrior in this clan, and I trust that you will pass on all you know to your apprentice." In unison, something that amused the cats gathered, the mentors and apprentices touched noses. As soon as they had done so, the cheering started.

"Adderpaw! Barleypaw! Boulderpaw! Dustpaw!" the clan cheered. Even Egretstep, who had seemed initially unsure, joined in as loud as the rest.

Once the cheering had quieted, Honeystar decided to assign the patrols herself. "Duckpelt, Crowcloud, and I will go hunting today," she said, "and Acornstream and Applenose will go on a border patrol. I presume that you four will take your apprentices to train?" The mentors and apprentices nodded, the latter looking eager while the former looked amused. "Then everyone else will stay back in camp until we return."

"I'm sure that your kits will make fine warriors," said Honeystar as the three struggled through the snow. Though the blizzard had arrived, Forestclan's territory hadn't been hit too hard, thanks to the trees. However, it still made hunting and patrolling a chore.

"I know they will," purred Duckpelt. "They're all eager, and Dustki--Dustpaw accepted your decision to first put her into warrior training."

"She wasn't very eager, though."

"She can't wait to be a medicine cat," chimed in Crowcloud. "But maybe all potential apprentices should go through the basics of warrior training. To make sure that they're well-rounded."

Honeystar nodded. "That seems reasonable. And it might weed out those who prefer warrior training."

Duckpelt nodded. "Well, give 'em three moons as a warrior, and six as a medicine cat apprentice. She'll learn everything she needs to learn."

"How do you feel, being a warrior?" asked Acornstream as he and Applenose patrolled.

Applenose grinned at his former mentor. "It's great! Of course I'm expected to do so much more, but it's totally worth it. Your kits were pretty cute at the ceremony."

Acornstream purred. "I love them so much," he said. "I'd do anything for them."

"Well, I guess we should continue patrolling! Ya'know, to make sure that the clan's safe!"

"Of course."

The four mentors had just finished touring the territory, showing their apprentices the major landmarks such as the borders and Crowcloud's Stream. Now, they were gathered several cat-lengths away from the camp, as the apprentices still needed to learn the basics of hunting.

"How about we split up?" suggested Alderclaw. He was especially worried about what Boulderpaw and Barleypaw could do together. The other two were calmer, but these sisters seemed to be magnets for trouble. He remembered clearly the time when Honeystar herself had to help then-Boulderkit down from the branches of the Speaker's Tree after a bet with then-Barleykit.

"Sure," replied Dawnstorm. "Snowfoot and me, you and Briarwhisker?" While the apprentices looked disappointed, the warriors nodded in unison. They should be able to keep the trouble away like this. "Alright. Let's go, Barleypaw!"

Adderclaw watched as Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, and their two apprentices disappeared from sight, heading somewhere else in the forest where they could teach in peace. Once they had gone, he started the lesson. "Briarwhisker will start by showing you the basic hunting crouch," he said.

Briarwhisker's ears twitched with annoyance but she continued. "It goes like this..."

"Well, I guess it's just us," chuckled Palefur. He and Egretstep were in the warriors' den, safe from the snows outside. While it was irritating to be treated so carefully, he understood Honeystar and Birchnose's caution. His thin fur, thinner than the rest of the clan, was scant protection against the snows while Egretstep had no fur at all, something that puzzled the clan.

Egretstep nodded. He wasn't very talkative, something that endeared him to Briarwhisker almost immediately while annoyed the rest of the clan ever so slightly. At least he was a good listener.

"How did you find us?" asked Palefur, puzzled.

"My twoleg left me outside," croaked Egretstep. "I don't know why."

"Well, at least you found Forestclan! I can't wait for the newleaf; they say that it's a lot warmer."

Egretstep smiled in agreement, eyes squinting. Clearly he too was anticipating the warm seasons. Palefur sighed with delight and put his head on his paws. The two toms fell asleep quickly, huddling together to keep warm.

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (one squirrel and one stoat)
Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit, Dustkit --> Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, Dustpaw
Honeystar, Crowcloud, and Duckpelt go hunting
Acornstream and Applenose go on a border patrol
Alderclaw, Briarwhisker, Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw, and Dustpaw train; hunting

[ Adderkit, Barleykit, Boulderkit and Dustkit are now apprentices: Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw and Dustpaw! ]
[ Honeystar, Crowcloud and Duckpelt caught two squirrels and a stoat ]
[ Acornstream and Applenose found Ashstripe of Tumbleclan and Dawnstorm's brother ]
[ Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw and Dustpaw learned the Hunting skill while out training ]

purrfect. wrote:
foxstar was overwhelmed with joy. mapleclan clan now had four more members. dovepounce, now doveflight, a refugee from the late streamclan, and... his kits. the father purred softly as one of the little toms decided to start climbing his back. his mate, briarleap, smiled tiredly at him. foxstar felt his heart swell as the other ginger kit blindly walked towards him. "have you thought of names?" the leader asked, guiding the tiny ball of fluff towards him. "well," briarleap meowed, pausing to give the tortoiseshell kit a lick, "i thought we could maybe name them after plants. in honor of our mothers." foxstar nodded, thinking of his true love's adventurous mother, mint, who had caught greencough last leaf-fall. the tom then thought of his own mom, the kind berryheart, who had taught him to love no matter what. the leader was brought out of his thoughts by a shrill squeal from the kit who was trying to climb to his father's back. the tiny ball of fur was half-way there, but seemed to not be able to go any further. the father gently took the kit by the scruff and put him on the ground with his sleeping brother. "i think we should call these ones sagekit and cloverkit." foxstar meowed, smiling at how rapidly the newly named cloverkit fell alseep alongside his brother. "that's perfect. how about acornkit for the molly?" briarleap nuzzled the tortoiseshell to her chest, the tiny kitten also snoozing in mere seconds. foxstar purred in agreement, the whole family settled down for a nice nap.

"and this here is catmint. it cures greencough and whitecough. it's very useful in leaf-bare." doveflight nodded, listening closely to her new friend. the molly had been found by smokeleaf one evening, panting and panicked. the medicine cat had been able to calm the silver tabby down, learning that her clan, had been attacked and she had fled in the forest with a few friends to get help but ending up getting separated from them and was now lost. smokeleaf had brought her back from camp, and after a long conversation with foxstar in his den, it was decided she would stay in mapleclan. but in the middle of her warrior ceremony, the then dovepounce had politely interrupted her new leader to ask if she could change her suffix, as it brought some painful memories. fortunately for her, foxstar was an understanding tom and immediately agreed without hesitation. the medicine cat and warrior had then sympathized as they both were brutally honest and reserved. they were the only ones who truly enjoyed the sweet sound of silence and could easily stay together for hours without meowing a single word. even though doveflight still wanted to be a warrior, she didn't find any harm in learning a few herbs with her new friend. "doveflight! are you listening to me?" smokeleaf looked sternly at the molly, not amused that his precious lessons weren't being taken seriously. the tabby let out a chuckle before encouraging the tom to continue his lecture.

outside the medicine cat den, a completely different lesson was being given. "nightshade is my personal favorite, it's great to kill a cat in minutes without having to get your paws dirty." tigerpaw nodded, memorizing the information. her mentor was giving her lessons on the different poisons that could be found in the forest. the bengal took great interest in all that littlestep taught her, especially the warrior's secret past. the molly had prohibited the apprentice of asking her about it, but from time to time, a little 'back in the day...' or a 'in the past...' slipped out of her mouth. the scheming warrior's protege gathered all the information she could get from her mentor, as she admired her greatly. suddenly, littlestep raised herself on her paws and meowed a simple order. "that's it for today. we're going to go training and then hunt with doveflight." tigerpaw kept her face neutral, but she was secretly terrified. outside of training, littlestep was almost nice with her apprentice. during training, she was a demon. the warrior pushed the little bengal way further than her limits and trained with her until the apprentice couldn't get up on her paws. the molly had started to walk towards the camp entrance when tigerpaw asked, "shouldn't we go ask foxstar if it's alright to go training before leaving?" the bengal immediately regretted it, and her mentor froze on the spot. littlestep turned sharply and with a few large steps, was now nose to nose with the smaller cat. her pale green eyes were glowing with fury, and tigerpaw trembled under her stare. "we do not follow the orders of that scum. how many times do i have to repeat this to you? now shut your snout and follow me." the small molly gulped before nodding nervously, following the black cat out the camp entrance.

[ training : tigerpaw ] [ hunting : doveflight, littlestep, tigerpaw ] [ herb hunting : smokeleaf ] [ moonpool : foxstar ]
[ dovepounce, now doveflight, from streamclan joins mapleclan! ]

[ Tigerpaw learned the Battle skill while out training ]
[ Doveflight, Littlestep and Tigerpaw caught a salmon, squirrel and mouse while out hunting ]
[ Smokeleaf found borage leaves and burdock root while herb hunting ]

Chamrosh wrote:
[center]Heronstar woke to a tom sitting very neatly, tail curled perfectly around his paws, looking at her, and spending just a little too long making eye contact with her.
“Hello. You’re Heronstar?” The tom pronounced all his consonants very precisely. Heronstar couldn’t help but mentally compare that to Boulderdash. Certainly, they’d be strange next to each other.
“Correct.”
He flicked his tail just a smidgen, and settled back into his perfect posture. “I’m Bugleclaw.” He didn’t feel the need to clarify that he was sent from Starclan; to him that was obvious, and luckily that was to the leader, too. She hoped his seeming perfectionism fitted into how he performed his duties, and a careful –claw should be pretty helpful to the clan as a whole.
-----
Argusheart knew she liked the new tom from as soon as he came back with Heronstar. He seemed to be pretty confident in himself and his abilities (without becoming arrogant), and to be far more determined than many of the others. He was also pretty attractive.
She wasn’t ashamed to start flirting with him very soon after first seeing him. He rarely really responded to them, only with friendliness to her.
Several nights after his arrival, Argusheart asked if he wanted to be her mate, trying a half-joking tone so she could brush it off if he said no. To her surprise, he asked if they weren’t already mates- he’d thought they had been for a few days.
-----
“The new tom seems rather strange, non?” Pearstone sat on the top of the remainder of the two-leg wall, out at the snow beyond. His white pelt meant that all that could be clearly seen of him was his tail against the brick work, his pink nose, and his bright blue eyes.
“Yeah. Real strange. Never saw a cat that would respond well to such rubbish flirting before.” Osierfang jumped up on the wall next to him, looking minute, almost like an apprentice, in comparison. Being short-furred and generally small did that. She supressed a shiver at the cold.
Pearstone had to pause for a long time. “That was not what I meant, but that is another point.” Pearstone didn’t sound certain of that second clause. He turned his head to study the younger cat, and work out if that was her only impression of what was strange. Maybe it was best he not say anything more, yet. That didn’t sit well with him. Talking was a talent, if he wanted to act on it. “Well, it is good to have another warrior, regardless of our impressions.”
“Taking it you don’t like him then, Poirroche.”
Pearstone suppressed his surprise at the way she chose to address him, but then she’d probably just got used enough to it to now how to say his name the way he did. “Non, I will wait to pass judgement. It is not fair to judge before the warrior has attacked.”
Osierfang looked at him in bafflement, wondering what sort of idiom that was. But it seemed a wise thought. “Fine.” She took in a deep breath, and sighed, definitely not hiding a shiver. “I’ll trust you on that.”
-----
Argusheart stared at the snow as it continued to fall past the strange vertical ice the two-legs had left for their camp. She watched as flake after flake continued to pile up on the rocky clearing below. She thought about how tall Shellpaw was. No way would he be able to get very far through the snow, with its quickly developing depth, especially if it started to deepen. Ideally, due to this, they would be doing their training inside camp, but with how much of a fuss Nettlekit seemed to make about Shellpaw whenever they were close to each other, that didn’t seem like a good idea.
It was a shame it had gotten so cold so quickly. She’d wanted to teach Shellpaw swimming- when the water was as cold as it could be before the flooding of New-leaf. The new warriors would really need to be learning to swim as early as possible so that Gustclan could cope with the inevitable flooding, when it came. That and, if they only ever swum in warm water, then, when it got cold, they’d panic and drown.
But the stream was bound to be frozen over, and going all the way to the lake would probably leave them stranded. No, they’d have to train around camp. It was upsetting her whole schedule, this snow.
Well, it would be, if it weren’t for Bugleclaw.
-----
Heronstar was about to head off to the Moonpool when she had a moment of (what she thought to be) brilliance. She trotted over to her mate, where he stood, guarding the entrance to camp.
“While I’m at the Moonpool, can you take a group out of whoever’s willing- whether that’s a patrol or hunting- and assess them for how helpful they might be while I’m preoccupied.”
Chubtail smiled at that. “You mean pre-occupied with kits.” He was pleased that she was already making sure the details were planned for this far in advance. “I think hunting may be better. I doubt anything will be attacking that isn’t blatantly obvious in this snow. We can see if there’s any unfrozen sections of water for fishing.”
Heronstar smiled and nodded in recognition of the good idea. “Wish me well, then.” She rubbed her side against her mate’s as she set off.
-----
Heronstar brought her nose down to touch the Moonpool, and started to speak as soon as her eyes opened to Starclan. “Greetings! Leader’s don’t normally have kits, because of it taking up their time, but I think I have an alternate solution. I hope that when the time comes to trust someone with picking up anything that Chubtail and I cannot then manage, that you can give me guidance on whom to choose.” It was only then that Heronstar really stopped for a proper breath. She’d been so worried about that, that she wasn’t sure how to continue now, really.
“I request a cat, and trust Starclan’s judgement over what rank would be most helpful to Gustclan, and would be helped most by Gustclan.”

[Bugleclaw joins Gustclan]
[Argusheart and Bugleclaw become mates (no kits yet)]
[Myrtleclaw and Droserapaw, and Argusheart and Shellpaw train near camp]
[Boulderdash and Harriepelt stay in camp with the kits, Sparrowkit and Nettlekit]
[Argusheart and Buglestorm stay to guard camp]
[Chubtail, Pearstone and Osierfang go out hunting]
[Heronstone requests any rank of cat from the moonpool]
[Gustclan consumes a big fish – 3 portions]

[ Droserpaw and Shellpaw learned the Fishing skill while out training ]
[ Chubtail, Pearstone and Osierfang caught two big fish and a frog while out hunting ]

krazykitty00 wrote:
XXXXJaystar plopped down at the edge of the Moonpool, her eyes puffy and red from the day she's had. After she had her argument with Cinderblaze, one she realized was stupid and dumb on her part thanks to her allowing her hate to get the better of her, Thrushclaw suggested that she talk to Starclan. She hadn't visited the cats in the sky for a long time, and maybe this was just what she needed. A connection to them. Anything to tell her she wasn't failing life. She touched her nose to the water and stared down into the pool that glowed in the light of the moon. "Dear Starclan please hear me. I wish for your guidance, your soothing words. Am I losing touch with myself? Am I truly going crazy. I've done so well for so long but now I only seem to find myself on a constant downhill slope and falling." She said, looking up at the stars as she felt her eyes water once more. "My kits! Oh my kits.. I've pushed them so far from me. I've lost them all Starclan! Why am I like this? Punishment from my past? Please tell me! Fix me. I want my kits back Please!" She begged, her tears gushing out like waterfalls, dropping down from her eyes and into the pool of heavenly water. She collapsed onto the cave floor and cried into her paws.
[center]"Please..."

[Jaystar visits the Moonpool for reassurance (random cat)]
[Cloudkit and Silverkit are now apprentices!]
[With her kits now apprenticed, Whitenose has returned to her warrior duties]
[Duskpaws from Witherclan has joined Soulclan]
[Seeker Patrol 1: Thrushclaw, Smokeclaw, Wrenshine] [Seeker Patrol 2: Graystone, Blackstreak, Whitenose]
[Hunting Patrol: Cypressdawn, Amberstorm, Tumbleshade, Leopardpounce, Ashfur, Brookseed]
[Training: Archpaw ~ Brackenfern, Maplepaw ~ Leopardpounce, Hollowpaw ~ Tumbleshade]
[Hearthflame went out for herbs and fresh air]

[ At the Moonpool, Jaystar receives a vision from Crimsonleaf, her father. Crimsonleaf tells her "Starclan will be watching over you, Jaystar, through all of your lives." ]
[ Cloudkit and Silverkit are now apprentices; Cloudpaw and Silverpaw! ]
[ The seeker patrol notices that the badgers have started to circle closer to the camp ]
[ Cypressdawn, Amberstorm, Tumbleshade, Leopardpounce, Ashfur and Brookseed caught a mouse, hare and pigeon while out hunting ]
[ Archpaw and Maplepaw learned the Swimming skill while out training ]
[ Hollowpaw learned the Climbing skill while out training ]
[ Hearthflame found horsetail and chamomile while herb hunting ]

Mika. wrote:
Emberstar was shocked to see the new Deputy with Steamheart. She gave a little nodded to him and welcomed him into the new clan. Tigerclaw was happy to be meeting with them and staying to protect his clan with Emberstar.

Emberstar, Tigerclaw and Steamheart talked with out the day and laughed at funny things they came up with. It was getting a little bit dark but Ember was fine with that. Flink her tail she told them she was going to the moonpool and they nodded with a smile.

As she was walking down to the moonpool she felt the cold hair kissing her warm cheeks as she led of a little smile with it. Walking to the moolpool she sat down and looked up into the sky.

When Emberstar was gone to the moonpool Steamheart was getting a little bit dizzy and walked all the way to the warrior den but he didn't make it in time. He fell onto the ground unconscious as Tigerclaw ran up to him and asked him if he was okay but Steamheart mumbled.

{Emberstar went to the moonpool and asked for a brave warrior!}

zephyrine wrote:
"Good morning, Daisyskip!" Crowstorm meowed happily after dropping a plump mouse at his mate's paws. "Good morning," the young queen purred, nuzzling him. "How are you feeling?" he questioned. Every day he was growing even more worried since their kits would be coming soon. He worried for Daisyskip because even though she always said she would be fine, he knew she was scared. "I'm feeling fine, thanks," she mewed. "Willowcloud said it would be any day now..." she admitted, her voice dropping in volume. Crowstorm licked her forehead. "You'll be fine. Willowcloud and Appleheart will take good care of you," he tried to assure her, forcing a big smile onto his face. Daisyskip nodded slowly. "I can't wait to see them," she murmured as her gaze turned to her swollen belly. Just then, Appleheart entered the nursery, carrying a few herbs tucked under his chin. Putting them down near the queen, he mewed, "Hi, Daisyskip. Any pains?" The cream tabby hesitated before shrugging just the slightest. Appleheart sighed, "Alright. Willowcloud thinks you'll be delivering within a couple days, so we're just going to be keeping an eye on you." "O-okay." Daisyskip nodded, turning to Crowstorm with a weak smile, which he returned. "You'll be alright, don't worry. I need to go train Russetpaw, I'll see you later."

The six apprentices hurried out of the camp, eager to get on with their next training session, and were followed by their mentors. Russetpaw and Ivypaw led the way, chattering like blue-jays during the entire walk to the training area; Otterpaw and Fernpaw were close behind, their gazes up toward the trees as they searched for any sign of the birds' return after the leaf-bare; and Dewpaw and Brightpaw brought up the rear. The odd-eyed tom kept his eyes toward the ground and his lips in a permanent frown while his sister unsuccessfully tried to talk to him and cheer him up. She had noticed how he was growing farther apart from his siblings by the day and she worried about him. His eyes didn't bother her like they did Russetpaw.
Soon they all reached the clearing and began their training. However, Frigidrose and Dewpaw didn't seem to be very enthusiastic about it. Brightpaw couldn't help but wonder why. It was an important skill they were learning! She didn't know that they would rather be doing their extra training. Finally she decided to ask her brother what the problem was. "Dewpaw?" she mewed quietly when Dustfall had turned away for a moment to help out with another apprentice. The young white tom had been gazing off into the distance, obviously thinking himself away from the clearing, and jerked his head toward his sister with wide eyes before quickly calming down. "U-um," Brightpaw stuttered, a bit frightened by his movements. "Dewpaw, are you alright? You don't seem like -" "He's fine," Frigidrose cut in. Quickly Brightpaw turned away and resumed her own training. Frigidrose scared her - she always had. The young apprentice didn't know why a chill went down her spine every time she caught sight of the warrior. She was worried for Dewpaw because of his mentor, but wouldn't dare say anything about it. Maybe she should just leave him alone? But he was her brother.... She didn't know what to do.

It was about sun-high when the apprentices and their mentors returned from the training session. Frigidrose was heading for the fresh-kill pile, but Emberstar quickly padded up to her with a smile, saying, "Hey, Frigidrose, I was just wondering... we're friends now, but our kits aren't, so I was considering having a little talk with them to explain things?" The warrior briefly sputtered for an answer before getting out, "S-sure! That - that would be great!" "Wonderful! I'll go find them. Meet me in my den." Frigidrose stood there nearly speechless while the leader bounded off toward the warriors' den. Friends? At first, she was utterly disgusted with this, but slowly she began to smile. Emberstar believed they were friends. Ah, how smoothly her plans would go now. Emberstar trusted her, and now she only had to wait until Dewpaw's training was complete.... She hurried into the leaders' den and a few seconds later was followed by her kits. "Mom? What's going on?" Breezeclaw whispered into her ear. "Hang on just a moment, sweetie. Dear Emberstar will explain," she purred. Her daughter stared at her with obvious confusion and was about to question further, but Cinderdawn intervened, "Seriously, calm down, Breezeclaw." The she-cat gave a small huff before sitting quietly as they waited for Emberstar's kits. When they arrived, one of them - Pinedust, she thought it was - caught her eye, but she quickly looked away. She wouldn't dare talk to them with her mother around. "Hi, everyone," Emberstar purred. "I'm sure you all know that Frigidrose here and I were... at odds for a while because of what happened to Shadekit. Well, we've gotten over it. This is probably very surprising, but it is the truth." Frigidrose could just barely restrain herself from smirking at that. The leader went on, "And so we would appreciate it if you all got along, too. I know before you were probably scared to be around the others, but you're completely free to talk to one another now. That's all." All of the kits - except Heatherpond, that is - uncertainly looked around at each other. This is a joke, right? they were thinking. All of a sudden, their mothers were getting along? Most of them were still quite suspicious of this, but Heatherpond was nearly squealing with delight. "Oh, this is wonderful!" she cried, which earned her glares from her brothers. They sat there quite awkwardly in silence before Falconchaser abruptly decided to let himself out of the den and was immediately followed by the others. Emberstar sighed, "I'm not sure it went all that well...." "Oh, it was fine, Ember. They'll understand," Frigidrose purred. The leader gave a small smile before excusing herself to speak to Ashenclaw about patrols or something of the such. Frigidrose may have been calm on the outside, but inwardly she was fuming. She didn't want Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn to have anything to do with Emberstar's kits, and now look what happened. She grumbled to herself as she slunk into the warriors' den. Well, she'd have to find some way to turn this to her advantage, she figured. Cinderdawn didn't seem the sort to socialize much, but Breezeclaw had already been spending a bit of time with Heatherpond. Frigidrose pondered what she could do about this, but couldn't think of anything. Sighing heavily with frustration, she wondered if a short nap could help her.

Kitting: Daisyskip
Herb hunting: Willowcloud
Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Webfang, Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Badgerstrike, + Adder
Hunting: Briardusk, Honeydapple, Stormbreeze, Birchwing, + Snowstep

[ Daisyskip gave birth to one kit ]
[ Willowcloud found yarrow and willow bark while herb hunting ]
[ The patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Briardusk, Honeydapple, Stormbreeze, Birchwing and Snowstep caught a vole, squirrel and hare while out hunting ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat May 27, 2017 3:12 am

Number of Cats: | ♂: 2 | ♀: 2 | Cats: 4 |
next patrol: ???
next moonpool visit: 30/05/2017

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

After Emberstar came back from the Moonpool with a new warrior called Flamestorm. Tigerclaw was very happy from the light ginger tabby cat, coming into ashclan. Her Big light-green eyes looked over at tigerclaw making his heart beat faster giving a little smile with it.

Emberstar made him snap back into life as he looked over to her.

"Emberstar." He walked over to her with his cheast put, "Something happened then you was gone." Looking over at the warrior den. As Emberstar quickly walked over to it.

As Ember walked in she saw Steamheart lying onto the ground in pain. Quickly walking over to him rubbing her head onto his in a friendly way.

"What happened to you." She said flicking her tail around her as she sat down. Then Steamheart looked up a pain shot down his head, as he mowed in pain. "What shall we do then Ember?" Tigerclaw said sitting next to Emberstar putting on paw onto Steamheart shoulder.

"We don't know. We do not have Medicine Cat, he has to deal with the pain until we find someone." She shook her hand putting on top of Tigerclaws.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Tigerclaw | 29 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | X