Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

clan replies no.4

Postby ashton. » Fri May 19, 2017 6:23 am

WEATHER: it is currently leaf-bare. the snow coating the ground is growing thicker and thicker by the day and the darkening clouds warn of a violent snowstorm approaching. make sure all of the dens are well sheltered. cats will be easy to find today since they are all looking for shelter from the coming storm.

Zmija's Folly wrote:

Snowstar was thankful for the new camp - a great cave that could easily be guarded and house many cats. She'd slept peacefully, it was a relief to be out of the biting cold wind of the tundra. Snowstar was even happier that she'd found the cave when she looked outside and found that the snow she'd trudged in last night had only gathered - starting a clan in this weather was a foolish idea but Snowstar stood strong. This wasn't for her but for her ancestors, to ensure their memory lived on forever.

She spent the majority of the morning arranging the cave for new cats - she'd have to hunt eventually but she didn't want to risk a cold until she found more allies.

She left the cave that night and began her trek farther up the mountain toward the small entrance she'd seen before coming into this cave last night. It was small but she fit through without much hassle. She weaved her way through the tunnel and emerged to see a large stone. Starlight poured in through a crack in the mountain and soon enough the moonlight itself shone down on the massive rock. This was it - the Moonstone.

Falling asleep with her nose pressed against the stone, Snowstar pleaded with her ancestors for some help - a medicine cat or a deputy would be great.. but any kind of help would be appreciated.

-----
snowstar visits the moonstone to ask for another cat

Snowstar woke as a chilly wind swept into the cave, and her teeth began to chatter. She looked around for sign of the cat StarClan was supposed to send, anxious to get back to her camp before the storm hit.
      "Hello?" she meowed. When nothing came of it, she repeated the call.
      Suddenly a large black-and-white figure stumbled into the cave. Clumps of snow hung to their fur.
      Snowstar's face brightened and she bounded toward them. "Are you alright?"
      They nodded and tried to speak through chattering teeth, "I suppose. Can't believe I would think to be out in that storm, but this StarClan told me to come here. They said there was a leader in need of some company."

starclan has given you a deputy!

sstormling wrote:

xxxxx"come on, I'll show you the way to camp."
    xxxxx"this is a newer clan, correct?"
    xxxxx"oh yes, it is i suppose! even though i hope for it to flourish in no time."
    xxxxx"well i don't," the tom exclaimed, following by a quick snicker. poppystar turned to him in surprise -- a little gleam of disgust in her pale eyes. "oh no! did that offend you? i have a bad habit of making the most snarkiest comments," the young tom stressed. he shook his head softly. "i just like a small clan! less cats to worry about -- hm?" he shouted in a disturbed manner. oh i must of already ruined my shot at nearly anything close to respect in this clan, he thought to himself. poppystar let out a small giggle at the youthful medicine cat. the new clanmate had such a different nature. he came off as rude but had such guilt that he would apologize in an instant. was that a bad or good thing? a bright smile was plastered on poppystar's face as always, she swung her head back to the path to camp, "oh it's alright. what's your name?" the lean tom gave an awkward beam back to his leader. "mosspelt," he responded shyly. poppystar intoned in a much higher pitch, "moss! ah -- i could due to a nice moss bed right now. building this clan has laid down quite the stress on me." mosspelt gave acknowledge to the she-cat's simple statement, noticing her low and slow pace in the short snow. "you should rest. i'm sure your warriors can take-over your new and busy schedule." the two nodded in agreement. the newly appointed leader was happy to finally lay down for a quick minute. she was getting restless but this would often happen back in her time as a kittypet. she remembered a stray that showed up at her doorstep, looking as if he had died. he healed and left without a thought; is what she had in mind anyways. she had a problem for worrying about other's problems, a habit she had picked up from her father.

xxxxxbumblebelly laid in the half-made warrior's den next to ashenstorm. their thin pelts huddled together to gather as much warmth as they could. ashenstorm was nearly dead asleep, it seemed as if any sound from anywhere couldn't wake the tired tom. oh i might as well go for a quick walk.. i'm not nearly as tired as this goofball, the restless she-cat thought. "ashenstorm? i'm going to head out for a walk. i will be back in no time!" she gave a quiet whisper to his ear. he responded with an unclear mumble. the warrior giggled as she ran out of the den, heading south of the camp. she ran as the soft snow crunched beneath her paws. she stumbled across a bare meadow, leafbare seemed to be eating it alive. she slumped down in the thick cloud beneath her, rolling in it playfully as if she were a kit. she stopped shortly after. what a strange new scent. an essence lingered in the air. it certainly wasn't any kittypet nor outsider. this aura had their on specific ring to it, almost like hickoryclan's sweet scent. this would be a good thing to report, also hide the fact that she came here to play. bumblebelly spent her time on the way back looking for other cats to bring to the clan.

xxxxxthe two clanmates had finally reached clan camp. ashenstorm seemed to be resting as well, he did deserve it for all the work he contributed with poppystar. deputy... that's right! she needed a deputy to help co-lead her clan. he was a good choice for his intelligence and nobility, but he was reserved and kept most of his thoughts to himself. bumblebelly. she was an open story to follow along. naive and troublesome though.. "poppystar?" mosspelt questioned the leader zoning out into what seemed nothing. the tom repeated himself once again since she seemed not to notice him speak at all. "oh sorry," she laughed. continuing slowly, "just thinking to myself! getting rest now, don't worry!" she yelled; running to her own special den. mosspelt was already doing a great job, keeping the worrisome leader in shape was a great start.
────────────────────
( @border patrol bumblebelly sets out on her own to look for a warrior, she finds strange scents near the meadow /briarclan/
@sorting mosspelt organizes his herbs
poppystar and ashenstorm rest at camp )

────────────────────

Bumblebelly trotted through the snow, kicking it up with her paws and somewhat playing with it as she made her way back to the camp. She was distracted by the sparkling snow and didn't notice the cat in front of her. "Oomph!" She collided into them and both fell into the frigid snow. "S-sorry!" Bumblebelly quickly apologized as she hurried to her paws. Once she got a look at the cat, she knew why she hadn't seen them: they blended in perfectly with the snow.
      "It's not your fault, I wasn't watching where I was going either," they mewed quietly, staring at their paws.
      The warrior tilted her head to the side a bit. "Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you?"
      They shook their head. "No, I'm fine. I - I'm just lost...." they muttered, obviously embarrassed. "My twolegs let me outside last night like always, but this time I couldn't find my way back through all this snow."
      "You can stay with us!" Bumblebelly suggested. "I'm sure Poppystar would be alright with it."
      A smile found its way to the white cat's face, and they nodded eagerly.

bumblebelly found a warrior!

..cosmos.. wrote:

Cricketstar was rather in shock for a second, this wasn't really what she had in mind for the whole queen thing but she wasn't going to complain too much. "Can you walk?" Cricketstar let out a shuttered breath and Honeyflame nodded with a smile. "Oh yes, I am fine. Just mild contractions right now." Cricketstar only took her words in slightly soon realizing she didn't get the cats name. "I am sorry I am Cricketstar. You are?" The two started walking father quickly, Cricketstar made sure it wasn't too quick for the queen to handle. "Honeyflame." She smiled, she was a little uncomfortable but it was nothing she couldn't handle.

They had made their way down to the rocky beach and Cricketstar lead her to the cave and into the clearing. "Tallstorm!" She had yelled, Tallstorm's head poked from out of his den. "Yes?" He looked at her quite curiously as the yell was loud and had caused a huge echo to boom through the cave. "Starclan sent me a kitting queen, Honeyflame" Bluesage laughed a little. "Isn't Starclan sweet." Cricketstar gave him a hard glare then put her attention back on Tallstorm. "Alright well come on into my den Honeyflame." Honeyflame nodded happily, if you didn't know any better you would think Cricketstar was having kits with the stressed out look on her face. "Why are you so stressed?" Bluesage approached her curiously. "Well because Starclan just plopped that on me, I wake up to that! I am ok...well I am getting there." Bluesage laughed a little and shurgged. "Well would you like to go hunting with me?." Cricketstar was quiet as she took two large deep breaths and shook her head. "No I will go on patrok I need a little time to clear my thoughts."

[Honeyflame is having kits - I would really prefer she didn't die first go around XD]

[Bluesage goes hunting]
[Cricketstar goes on patrol]

Tallstorm was quiet. Honeyflame had delivered two kits, two beautiful kits, but there was the terrible news which he didn't know how to tell her.
      "Can I see them?" the queen whispered, out of breath.
      A bit reluctantly, the medicine cat nudged the two towards their mother. One, mewling and crying, found its way to Honeyflame's belly, but the other showed no movement. Honeyflame was staring at that kit. "Are they..." she choked out.
      "I'm sorry, Honeyflame. They're stillborn. There was nothing I could do," Tallstorm meowed gravely. "But the other is very healthy. They will make a fine warrior one day."

honeyflame gave birth to 1 2 kits! unfortunately, one is stillborn.
      bluesage caught a squirrel!
      cricketstar found a warrior!

Shiraya wrote:
Sapphireclan

"Hey Ivystar, how was your patrol. Did you find someth-." Stormcloud stopped himself in the middle of the sentence, as he saw the young cat next to his leader. "Oh, who's that?" He asked curiously.
"Hello Stormcloud, this is Blossompaw" Ivystar pointed with her tail at the calico next to her. "She lost her mother and siblings a few days ago. She wants to stay with us for the time being."
Stormclouds gaze grew soft at her words. He turned to Blossompaw and addressed her directly. "Don't worry, you're safe with us. You can stay as long as you want and we'll keep an eye out for you familie, alright?" Blossompaw seemed to relax at his words. "Thank you, Stormcloud." She answered softly.
After their little exchange Ivystar stepped closer and spoke to Blossompaw. "Blossompaw, how about you rest a bit in the apprentices den? It was a long day." Blossompaw agreed and made her way to the apprentices den.
"Stormcloud, would it be okay with you, if you take her as your apprentice? Should she decide to stay in Sapphireclan, then it would be necassary for her to complete the training. And it's not going to hurt her, if she should leave again." Ivystar adressed her deputy. "Of course, Ivystar. It would be my honour." Ivystar purred softly, before wishing the deputy a good night and vanishing into her den.

As Ivystar left her den the next morning, she saw Stormcloud with a very excited Blossompaw. It seemed like Stormcloud told her of their new situation. She approached them and both miaowed a greeting. "Good Morning, Stormcloud, Blossompaw. Are you going out for a trainings session?" Blossompaws tail twitched excitedly at her words. "Yes, Stormcloud told me he'd show me how to hunt!" Ivystar felt a warmth spread through her body at the sight of the excited young cat. "Then I'm not going to keep you any longer. Stormcloud, I'm going out for a hunting patrol, so I could be out for a while." Stormcloud gave her a nod to signalise that he heard her before following Blossompaw out of the camp.

[Hunting patrol: Ivystar]
[Training: Stormcloud with Blossompaw]
[Consumed prey: 1 finch]

"Hunting is a very important skill, especially in this leaf-bare," Stormcloud meowed as he led his apprentice to the training area. "That is why it will be the first thing I teach you."
      Blossompaw was grinning broadly. Her first training session! She was excited beyond words.
      The deputy came to a stop and turned toward the young she-cat. "First, I'll show you the hunting crouch. Then you imitate it and I will correct anything that needs to be fixed."
      The apprentice nodded eagerly, and her mentor sank into the crouch, creeping forward and keeping his tail held straight out behind him. "Alright, you try now."
      Blossompaw quickly dropped to a crouch. "Like this?"
      Stormcloud chuckled, "No, you're haunches are way too high. Lower them a bit."
      "Oh, okay." The she-cat did as she was told and received a nod of approval from her mentor.
      "Looks good," the deputy meowed with a smile. "Now let's see if you can catch anything."
      There was not much out and about for them to catch, but Blossompaw succeeded in learning her first skill - and was certainly proud of it.

ivystar caught a hare!
      blossompaw learned the hunting skill!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 am

TumbleClan
"All will fall in it's place..."
Number of Cats: 34 | Males: 14 | Females: 21 | Servings: 6

Sagestar sat crouched over Russetleaf’s body. Eyes misty with tears, the pale grey leader bid her farewell. They’d wordlessly decorated her vivid red fur with petals and laid her to rest in a shallow grave. It was not home but it’d have to do. ‘’S-she was so wise…Tumbleclan will miss her.’’ The grey leader announced, turning to each of his clan-mates in turn. There was no reply, only silence. Firefang uttered a prayer to the stars above, trembling in the cold night air and Addercloud wept silently, her sobs muffled by Badgertail’s pelt. Mudwhisker sighed glumly, shaking his head solemnly. There was no healer to patch up their wounds, soothe their fretful minds nor read the stars. And no mentor for Volepaw either. He could see the brown tom sulking in the corner of camp, staring at his paws in despair, fury and grief. ‘’We all mourn her…but now we must cast her body into the Earth.’’ Spoke Swanfoot, staring calmly at her leader. Sagestar gave no response, but silently picked up the scruff of Russetleaf’s neck. She felt heavy in his jaws but not as heavy as the burden that lay in his heart. He’d broken the promise he’d made to Ravenflower all those moons ago, broken the oath that he’d sworn upon his bones, blood and fur.

Swanfoot sighed, watching Sagestar mournfully lay Russetleaf in her grave. It was a heart-wrenching moment and she could tell that Sagestar was simply not feeling his best. ‘’May her spirit walk with the stars.’’ Cats nodded in wordless agreement, their eyes shiny with grief. ‘’She was a good cat.’’ Mumbled Badgertail. ‘’She’ll be sorely missed…’’ mumbled Loonheart, her tail wrapped around Squirreltail’s tail. Her mate was trembling, Russetleaf had been a part of her clan for a long time and to just see her disappear like that was horrible. ‘’We’ll all miss her.’’ Replied Swanfoot, her tone offering no argument. ‘’This meeting is adjourned….no patrols or ceremonies will be performed.’’ Sagestar informed. ‘’We’ll honour Russetleaf first.’’

With that Sagestar disappeared into the cool dark of his temporary den. His heart felt like breaking, his mind was tearing apart and he’d foolishly sent his clan away from home for nothing. Nothing! Sinking to his belly, the pale grey tom rested his head on his paws. ‘’Woe betide me, the fool.’’ He grumbled, curling his tail around his back legs. He wanted to shut himself from the world outside, it’d not been kind to him recently. ‘’Oh, Sagestar.’’ Murmured Swanfoot, sidling over to her defeated leader. ‘’You’re not a fool, don’t ever say that.’’ She soothed, nuzzling him comfortingly. His fur smelt of dying herbs in the sun and the faint acrid tang of blood. ‘’You are Sagestar, leader of Tumbleclan!’’ Swanfoot crowed proudly, eyes shining in the dimness of the den. ‘’You’re blinded by the dark, I’m a fool and I’ll lead you all to your deaths.’’ Sagestar despaired. ‘’Maybe I should just keel over dead and make you leader.’’ Swanfoot’s heart leapt for joy, but her father had taught her patience, so patient she would be. A smile flickered on her face and she let out a long sigh. ‘’Lets take a long walk and I’ll tell you all the reasons why Tumbleclan and I love you.’’
Birds sang merrily overhead, dancing in the flickering sunlight. Leaves whispered secrets to one another and the breeze ruffled their fur. Sagestar plodded along, his head bowed. He was a shadow of the once noble cat he was, a shell of his former self. Swanfoot, on the other hand, was just as proud as she had always been. Striding alongside Sagestar, she babbled on about his qualities, praising him to the heavens. But as she praised him, she plotted to get rid of him. He’d been leader for far too long and if she was being honest, he was a mess. ‘’….and as you see, you are a good cat, Sagestar.’’ She smiled at him, waiting for him to smile back. He did not, only shaking his head. ‘’You are the good cat, Swanfoot.’’ Sagestar replied. ‘’I don’t know what I’d do without you!’’ He crowed loudly. ‘’Probably live.’’ Swanfoot snarked, turning onto him. She was tired of dealing with this loser. Claws glittering in the sun, Swanfoot struck at his throat. Blood spilled, staining her beautiful fur. Sagestar gagged and pulled back. It was too late, Sagestar felt his breath being stolen, just the same way that it’d been stolen when he realized just how beautiful Swanfoot was.

‘’Why!?’’ Sagestar howled through the pain, slipping on feeble paws. Swanfoot simply chuckled, watching the weak tom whimper. ‘’Curse you, may all your admirers, past and future see you for the harpy you are!’’ Sagestar raged, striking at her. ‘’Pfft, I don’t care for curses, fool.’’ Swanfoot hissed as his claws struck her chest. ‘’You wanted rest….so rest in peace, for all eternity!’’ she smirked, before disappearing into the thicket of the woods.

Groaning, Sagestar stared at his shaking paws. ‘’S-starclan….why aren’t you healing me?’’ he whimpered fearfully. He was terrified of death, of walking into the great unknown. But he knew it was near, coming towards him loudly. Leaves crackled in the wind, great big paws striding towards him. Was it death? Two fur-less paws reached for his shaking frame, holding him close. Sagestar did not shake, but stayed deathly still, held close to the twoleg’s thumping heart. Thump….Thump….Thump.

Swanfoot trotted into the camp, paws light as petals on the trodden grass. ‘’Swanfoot…where’s Sagestar?’’ inquired Addercloud, paws muddied from digging up flowers for Russetleaf’s grave. ‘’Oh Addercloud…I think my heart may break soon.’’ Swanfoot replied, shaking her head softly. ‘’Why?’’ asked Foxtail, ears pricked warily. ‘’Is this something Tumbleclan needs to hear, Swanfoot?’’ she added, looking around the gathering crowd. They all wore varying expressions, but mainly grief and confusion shone in their bright eyes. ‘’Y-yes, Foxtail…gather around, Tumbleclan.’’ Swanfoot responded, looking around. ‘’We were simply out on a walk, when we were ambushed!’’ The clan was hanging on her every word, but they’d already guessed what had happened. ‘’Sagestar’s dead?’’ murmured Mudwhisker, curling his tail around his paws. ‘’At least he died a hero…’’ Next to him Badgertail nodded in agreement, ‘’He was a fair leader.’’ The black and white tom had never been particularly close to his leader but he knew Sagestar had no bad intentions, not really. ‘’Sadly, I fled like a coward.’’ Swanfoot murmured, her voice but a whisper. ‘’I did not retrieve his body and I do not wish for any of you to do so, for if anymore of you die, I’ll go mad with grief!’’ Squirreltail trotted up to Swanfoot, nuzzling the old warrior comfortingly. ‘’Oh, we all mourn Sagestar.’’ She murmured. ‘’But we don’t need his body to honour him….Swanstar’’ Slowly the clan murmured in agreement. ‘’Thank you Squirreltail…thank you all of you.’’ Swanfoot smiled wanly. ‘’I pray you can forgive me if I move on to my first duty.’’

She turned to the nursery and regarded Loonheart’s three kittens quietly. ‘’Their apprenticeships?’’ mumbled Loonheart, ushering her kittens forward with one white paw. ‘’But Sagestar’s not here…’’ Rookkit whined, reluctant to walk towards their new leader. ‘’Don’t be rude!” hissed Bramblekit under her breath. She was excited to be an apprentice, even in these dire circumstances. That meanie, Sagestar, had waylaid their apprenticeships for too long, she thought. ‘’Just saying…’’ mumbled Rookkit, trotting obediently after Willowkit and Bramblekit. ‘’Bramblekit, Rookkit and Willowkit….you are old enough to learn the ways of a warrior and I dub thee; Bramblepaw, Rookpaw and Willowpaw.’’ She looked to the crowd, searching the chosen mentors out. ‘’Rosefur, you are loyal and cheerful, you can cope with Bramblepaw’s energy.’’ With that Bramblepaw scuttled down the rock, charging towards her new mentor. ‘’Hello!’’ she said cheerfully, nuzzling the youngster. ‘’I’ll be the best apprentice, just you watch!’’ boasted Bramblepaw. ‘’Firefang, your sweetness and patience will be perfect for Rookpaw’s quiet and thoughtful nature.’’ Rookpaw padded up to the scarred warrior, nervous of the looming ginger cat. ‘’H-hey.’’ Mumbled Firefang, shuffling her paws uncomfortably. ‘’Just try your best, okay?’’ Rookpaw nodded, smiling shyly at her. ‘’And Bleakpelt, your loyalty and focus will make a warrior of this little dreamer….we also have a new deputy, Smokefur!’’ She spoke, watching as Willowpaw trotted up to confident tom. ‘’This meeting is adjourned, we now move on to the mourning of Sagestar.’’

Addercloud had left, slipping out of camp when they were gathering around the rock. She didn’t want to deal with any ceremony, she just wanted to be alone. ‘’Sagestar, I hope you walk among the stars.’’ The tabby warrior murmured, staring unto the peach hued sky. Addercloud sighed sadly, her breath frosting in the cool evening. ‘’Of course, you walk in the stars….you led a good life.’’ Addercloud chuckled weakly. She remembered how long ago, in the shade of a towering pine woods, he’d found her. She had been a starving and scrawny thing, soaked through from the rain but Sagestar luckily had found her and taken her in. Addercloud was proud to know that she was the first cat to join his clan, his first apprentice too! She owned a lot to him really, from her rescue, to her growth from a scrawny and terribly shy apprentice to a fully-fledged warrior with a family of her own. ‘’Who’s Sagestar?’’ croaked a stranger. ‘’OH! Just my friend…who are you?’’ Addercloud gasped, fur bristling in shock. The stranger was a black cat, who blended into the shadows of the undergrowth. Had she not had bright eyes, then the stranger would have been completely invisible! ‘’Tumblenight.’’ Replied the stranger. ‘’A former clanner, looking for a home for my kittens….you have kittens don’t you?’’ Addercloud nodded, stunned to spot to terrifyingly skinny kittens at her paws. ‘’Oh…yeah, four of my own.’’ She replied. ‘’You poor thing….’’ She was cut off by a glare from Tumblenight. ‘’Not poor me…poor my kittens.’’ She corrected, ushering her two forward. ‘’This is Ternkit and Sproutkit.’’ Addercloud nodded wordlessly. ‘’So, you’re in a clan?’’ Addercloud nodded. ‘’Will you take me there?’’ once again Addercloud nodded, wordlessly guiding the strange Tumblenight back to camp through the copse of sun-dappled trees.

‘’You lead a stranger to our camp?’’ sighed Swanstar, staring frostily at Addercloud. ‘’Sorry, but she was in a terrible state…her kittens too.’’ The tabby explained, glancing nervously at Tumblenight’s kittens as though worried that they’d keel over dead soon. ‘’Hmm, Tumblenight…your kittens will be safe here, don’t worry.’’ Swanfoot replied, staring calmly at Tumblenight. ‘’Thank you, Swanstar, thank you.’’ ‘’Now, If you don’t mind I have some duties to attend to.’’

‘’Apologies for the lack of a ceremony for you, but I’m sure you’ll do just fine.’’ Swanstar murmured, smiling faintly at Smokefur. ‘’Yes, of course….I won’t let you down!’’ crowed Smokefur. ‘’Good, could you arrange some patrols for me, as your first duty?’’ ‘’Anything for you, Swanstar, anything for you.’’ Crooned Smokefur, her eyes bright with respect. ‘’Good…if the clan asks for my whereabouts, just say I’m on a solo patrol.’’ ‘’Of course, of course!’’ And with that, the two separated. Swanstar into the deep woods and Smokefur towards the warrior’s den to round up a few patrols.
The first patrol, consisting of Bleakpelt, Blacknose and Firefang, was awkwardly silent. Being made up of introverts did not help and the three felt the constant need to SAY something but it was impossible. ‘’So….uh…congratulations on your new apprentice, Firefang.’’ Murmured Blacknose, smiling politely at Firefang. ‘’I think you’ll do a fine job mentoring her!’’ Firefang nodded bashfully. ‘’Thank you, it means a lot to me…’’ ‘’Don’t take it lightly, being a mentor isn’t all sunshine and rainbows.’’ Warned Bleakpelt, glaring at Firefang and Blacknose. ‘’I’m sure she’s aware, grumpy.’’ Snarked Blacknose under her breath, rolling her eyes softly. ‘’Just making sure, that’s all.’’ Bleakpelt replied, flicking an ear nonchalantly. ‘’I will do my best, Bleakpelt, thank you.’’ Mumbled Firefang, as the conversation dissipated. Though it had been terribly short, the three felt at least somewhat closer for it.

The second patrol consisted of Hailclaw, Badgertail and Burrwhisker. ‘’So, uh, how are you guys?’’ asked Hailclaw, flicking her ears thoughtfully. ‘’Oh, I’m fine, I’m fine.’’ Replied Burrwhisker, nodding his head quietly. ‘’Yeah, I’m fine.’’ Badgertail murmured. ‘’That was such a boring question, Hailclaw.’’ ‘’Shut up, I was only trying to be civil.’’ Snapped Hailclaw, glaring at Badgertail. ‘’yeah, very civil of you two to start arguing now…we’ve only just left!’’

The third and last patrol consisted of Smokefur, Squirreltail and Ashstripe. ‘’I’m Swanstar’s deputy…of all cats, she chose me!’’ gabbled Smokefur, grinning from ear to ear. ‘’yeah, we heard…congratulations!’’ replied Squirreltail, quickly tiring of the same story over and over. ‘’Congrats, yeah….’’ Added Ashstripe, trudging awkwardly after the two. ‘’Pffft, what’d I expect, you two wouldn’t notice quality if it slapped you in the face!’’ ‘’Oh, we could!’’ ‘’No, you couldn’t, least of all you!’’ ‘’Oh, I could!’’’ hissed a riled up Squirreltail. ‘’Great…stuck in the middle of two screeching mollies. Fun.’’ Groaned Ashstripe.

(3 patrols have been sent out. Swanstar looks for a member of her rogue group)

Leader:
    Sagestar | 91 | male | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
    Swanstar | 84 | female | [url=url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/80/d5/f9/80d5f9b7b4deab65fbad991fbfa05fba.jpg]X[/url]
    Lives: ★

Deputy:
    Smokefur | 34 | female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url]X[/url]

Warriors:
    Foxtail | 75 | female | X
    Mudwhisker | 64 | male | X
    Badgertail | 58 | male | X
    Addercloud | 57 | female | X
    Squirreltail | 36 | female | X
    Loonheart | 36 | female | X
    Blacknose | 36 | female | X
    Burrwhisker | 34 | male | X
    Bleakpelt | 26 | male | X
    Hailclaw | 26 | female | X
    Harefoot | 25 | male | X
    Firefang | 23 | female | X
    Rosefur | 22 | female | X
    Ashstripe | 22 | male | X
    Dustclaw | 20 | female | X

Apprentices:
    Palepaw | 18 | male | X
    Volepaw | 10 | male | X
    Magpiepaw | 16 | male | X
    Bramblekit | 8 | female | X
    Rookkit | 8 | male | X
    Willowkit | 8 | female | X

Queens:
    Swanfoot | 84 | female | X
    Loonheart | 36 | female | X
    Tumblenight | 41 | female | X

Kits:

Cuckookit | 1 | male | X
    Cranekit | 1 | male | X
    Sproutkit | 3 | female | X
    Ternkit | 3 | female | X

Elders:
    Stonestorm | 140 | male | X
    Brightwhisker | 131 | female | X
    Eagleclaw | 68 | female | X

Allies:
    ---

Enemies:
    Silentclan

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | for white/green/blackcough - x2
    Juniper Berries | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps breathing.
    Tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons.
    Feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches.
    Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Horsetail | treats and stops infections.
    Poppy Seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain.
    Bindweed | used to help heal broken bones and hold them in place.
    Catchweed | same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf Blacknose | Volepaw | 2 | Fighting, Climbing
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 3 | Swimming, Fighting, Climbing
    Bleakpelt | Magpiepaw | 1 | Climbing
    Badgertail | Willowpaw | 0 |
    Rosefur | Bramblepaw | 0 |
    Firefang | Rookpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | 6 | ate deathberries, renamed Mudpaw in honor.
    Greynose | 67 | slain by Swanfoot.
    Pebbleclaw | 31 | killed in battle by Mossycreek of EchoClan.
    Rippedear | 57 | drowned in stream.
    Russetleaf | 32 |killed by a fox

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail | Smokefur, Burrwhisker, Dustclaw, Mudkit.
    Ex: Swanfoot and Mudwhisker | Bleakpelt.
    Swanfoot and Rippedear.
    Swanfoot and Sagestar | Cranekit, Cuckookit
    Greynose and Foxtail | Ashstripe, Rosefur.
    Ex: Loonheart and Harefoot | Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
    Loonheart and Squirreltail | Foster: Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CraterClan • 3

Postby kirkwood gaps » Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 am

number of cats3 | ♂ • 1 | ♀ • 2
next moonpool visitthursday 25 may
servings0 | needed2
══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Minnowstar nodded, calmly. On the inside, though, he was thrilled. His clan was growing every moon, and he felt happy that it was doing so well.
'Thank you, StarClan, for all of these wonderful cats.' He thought to himself.
"Keep up, sheep-bones! I'll be there before you even get to where I'm standing!" The striped she-cat giggled, standing near the moonpool's exit. Minnowstar could already tell that this cat was very excitable, and he was curious to see how good of a medicine cat she was. He looked up into the molly's eyes, they were a piercing orange, so bright he couldn't look away. "What did I just tell you? We mustn't just dilly-dally all day!" Minnow shook his head, waking from his day-dream.
"Oh- yes, alright," He climbed the rocky cave towards the silhouette of the medicine cat. "Wait — I forgot to ask — what's your name?"

One journey later...

Throughout the walk back to the camp, Minnowstar and the molly chatted. They talked about the future of the clan, herbs and other miscellaneous subjects. However, Minnow had learnt her name and a bit about her. She said her name was Tigertail, and she used to be in a clan until a rogue assassin killed the leader and the deputy, resulting in chaos. Tigertail had escaped, though, and was sent the message from StarClan that a new clan had awaited her — CraterClan.

When they got back, Heathersway was sleeping on the ice covering the Water Crater. Tigertail started to meow,
"That's dangerous, you kno-"
"I know," Heathersway interrupted, opening one of her eyelids to look at the new she-cat. "..you're new the medicine-cat, I presume?"
"Yes, I am!" Tigertail mewed, smiling.
"Ugh," Heathersway thought as she rolled her eyes. She didn't feel the best today, and this new cat's overly cheery personality wasn't helping. Minnowstar butted in,
"Heathersway, meet Tigertail. Tigertail, meet Heathersway. Speaking of Heathersway, are you alright? You don't look the best," Minnow thought about the task he set her. "Wait, did you find any prey? Did you catch a cough?" He suddenly felt worried. Perhaps that was why? It would make a lot of sense.
"No, Minnow. I've just been feeling down. It's been really cold back at camp." Tiger was about to speak, but Minnowstar noticed and knew that it would only make Heather more annoyed. "Well, nevermind that. What did you catch? I mean- food, not 'catch' as in catch a cough-"
"I know what you mean, Minnow. And for the food, I was actually very lucky! No- insanely lucky. I caught two mice, which is definitely enough for us all to share. I mean- I don't think I'd catch two pieces of food normally, let alone in Leaf-Bare!" Although she seemed harsh just before, Heathersway had already began to act like her normal self. Minnowstar thought that 'storm' as a suffix might've suited her better, seeing as she can change attitudes in an instant. Minnow didn't want to upset Heather, though, and he doubted she would like a name based around her 'easily-frustrated-ness', and he wouldn't either.

One moon later...

Tigertail had already settled into the camp. Her first impression of Heather wasn't the best, but Tiger looked past it and focused on Heathersway's usual personality.

Minnow, though, was off to the moonpool again. He hadn't really thought about which rank he wanted the cat to be, so he just decided on warrior. He didn't want to ask for a deputy, and he probably never will, for that's a decision Minnow had to make on his own. He had to be the one who chose who would be the next leader. He wanted to choose a cat that he knew could handle a clan.

On the other paw, Heathersway and Tigertail were on hunting patrol. Heather knew that she wouldn't get that lucky again, but still had her hopes up.

{Clan consumed 2 servings}
{Minnowstar asks StarClan for a warrior}
{Heathersway and Tigertail go hunting}

Cats wrote:Leader:
Minnowstar | 41 | Male | 🌟 | Modest, observant

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]⭐️[/url] | Trait

Medicine Cat:
Tigertail | 34 | Female | ⭐️ | Childlike, cheerful

Warriors:
Heathersway | 24 | Female | ⭐️ | Warm, frustrated easily

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Territory and Stuff wrote:Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile wrote:Field Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Tree Pipit (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Blackbird (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Trout | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store wrote:
Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on.
Used to give a cat more energy
and strength, and it keeps the
cat from getting hungry for a long time. | x1

Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses.
Cures coughs. Can be used to
cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough.
Soothes throats. | x1

Feverfew | Eaten.
Reduces body temperature
for cats with fever or chills.
Also heals aches and pains,
especially good for headaches. | x1

Catmint | Eaten.
Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of Leaf-Bare. Can also be used for whitecough. | x2

Other wrote:Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by kirkwood gaps on Tue May 23, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [6]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 am

Number of Cats: 6(2 Servings)
Toms: 3 Mollies: 3
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
────────────────────────────────────────

While patrolling the meadow borders Bouldershade had scented something strange. As he investigated the scent he saw the pile of fur being buried by the snow storm. He rushed over to see if the cat was okay and was happy to see a shivering molly "Can you walk?" he asked her. She nodded to him and stood up but shivered violently, causing her to stumble. "Good, follow me and we can get you to a warmer place." Bouldershade started to lead the way back. The molly hesitated slightly before looking back at the border but eventually followed the deputy back to camp.

Once they were back at camp Bouldershade took the molly to Archpool's den. He dipped inside first but the molly was right behind him. The deputy knew the den would be warm because Cloudstar was locked up inside until he was better. "Cloudstar, I found a cat at the border." he meowed before stepping aside so the large white tom could see her.

Cloudstar had been eating a herb that Archpool gave him before he saw the molly, his eyes grew wide "Zira!" The tom meowed with shock. This caused confused looks from both Bouldershade and Archpool so Cloudstar explained his past to them. Even mentioning that Zira was the only kit his mentor had and that they knew each other. "But why..how did you get here?" he looked at the molly.

She was already curled up in a nest near the toms, she had stopped shivering now in the warm den. It took her a second to register what Cloudstar had asked "When you caused that fight I managed to escape. I have been living out in the wild for some time now.A few moons ago I met a tom and fell in love with him, we became mates and I am expecting his kits, his name is River. When the storm hit we got separated and I have been looking for him for weeks now." The name caused some shock from Bouldershade, River was the name of his brother. The tabby kept his mouth shut though, he didn't want to say anything he was not sure of. "Then he found me at your border. I didn't mean to trespass, it is just the snow made it so difficult."

"Why don't you stay? Maybe River will find you here." Cloudstar said, there was really no question in his voice, just the usual bossiness. It did not seem to phase Zira in the slightest bit, clearly she knew Cloudstar was this way. "I am Cloudstar now, leader of Briarclan." The fluffy white tom meowed with pride.

───────────────────────
It has been a whole moon since Zira came to the clan, Cloudstar hadn't pushed her about joining the ranks and she didn't want to ask. The snow storm had seemed to get worse and hardly any cat left camp. The fresh kill pile was very low and there were days that the clan went without food. Even with prey so scarce Cloudstar made sure Zira ate first, even if it was just a scrawny mouse that had been caught.

Today however Cloudstar was going to go to Moonstone, he was better now and even felt stronger so the journey there would not be so harsh even with the storms. "I will be back." he meowed to the clan. Today he gave every cat a job as well "Bouldershade, you and Fawnwillow go hunt. May Starclan bless your attempts. Archpool, you do what ever medicine cats do. Owldust! You and Zira will patrol the meadow, maybe her mate will show up." Cloudstar meowed with strange optimism. The leader was pleased when every cat started their work without complaint, though Archpool glared at him before turning away.

───────────────────────
While out hunting Bouldershade and Fawnwillow were quiet, though for different reasons. Bouldershade peered at the small lake and it was completely frozen, no point in looking for fish. He scented the air, hopefully water vole would be out and about though he doubted it still. He hadn't even noticed the nervous stares come from Fawnwillow as she struggled to talk to him.

"U-um Bouldershade?" Fawnwillow finally whispered, though it was clear that the tom had not heard her. "Bouldershade," she meowed a tad louder, determined to get his attention. When he looked at her with slight worry in his eyes she couldn't help but look at her paws and avoid is gaze "Sorry, I am fine, every thing is fine."

"What is it then Fawnwillow?" Bouldershade had moved towards her and licked her behind the ear for comfort.

"I-I was wondering if you would become my mate." The molly stuttered out, all the while looking at her paws.

"What?"The grey and white tabby tom had heard her but was in disbelief, did she really ask him that? He smiled and looked down at her as she looked at her paws and before she could repeat herself he started to purr "Of course I will." as he nuzzled her kindly. This made the molly happy and she purred as well.

[Border Patrol Owldust and Zira patrol the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol Bouldershade and Fawnwillow hunt near the frozen small lake. (No fishes)]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is searching for herbs in the forest.]
[Becoming Mates Bouldershade and Fawnwillow become mates. Trying for kits.]
[Moonstone Cloudstar requesting a warrior, the warrior will be the queens lost mate and Bouldershade's brother.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Mouse(1 serving) and 1 Water Vole(1 serving)]
[Herb Used 1 Chickweed consumed by Cloudstar]

────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Cloudstar | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 34 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 53 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

Warriors:
          Owldust | 28 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 22 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:

Queens:
          [1 Moon] Zira | 28 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | No clan will lie to the west.

Medicine Store

1|Tormentil|Chewed and put on the wound.|
    Treating all wounds and extracting poison.

1|Sweet-Sedge|One must swallow the sap.|
    Eases infection.

1|Ragwort Leaves|Crushed and chewed.|
    Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

1|Dried Oak Leaf|Chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound.|
    Stops infection from setting in.

1|Chickweed|Eaten.|Treats greencough.
    1|Marigold|Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice.|
    Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Quail | x2 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
    Total | 3 | 8 servings

Mentors:

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Bouldershade and Fawnwillow | Not yet.
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by amethyst14 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 am

Midnightclan, a new clan

To start off these cats live in dense, dark forests. These forests are on the south and easern borders. They have many trees for shelter, mostly evergreens. The only main source of water that the clan has is a large stream running through the middle of their teritory. The north part of their teritory is completly burned away from a wildfire and has never really grown back. The cats rarley visit this area unless they are in dire need of food. The cats of midnightclan have many skills, but the ones that make them very skilled fighters is the fact that every warrior and apprentice can swim and climb trees well. They are proud and arrogant and they may seem harsh and blunt but they very much care about their clan. Part of their teritory is completly burned away from a wildfire and has never really grown back. The cats rarley visit this area unless they are in dire need of food. Their most common enemies are hawks, but occasionally they see twolegs but not very often.

Unlike in other clans were the medicine cats are honored this job is somewhat looked down on. This is becuase most of the cats are large, strong and muscular. They think this is a job for the weak. An aprentice who wants to become a medicine cat appretice may be scoffed at and looked down on by "real" apprentices.

Midnightclan prey inclued mice voles rabbits and small fish. Occasionally they will catch a bird but this is rare as these cats are not very stealthy.

To become a warrior an apprentice must first beat a rival warrior in battle and catch enough prey to feed every elder one day. After this the leader will preform the ceremony to make them a warrior.
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri May 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Number of Cats: two (2) ; 1 ♂ 1 ♀
next moonstone visit thursday, may twenty-fifth

Snowstar had welcomed the tom quickly and led the way back to camp as hastily as she could manage to move through the thick snowfall. They had spent the night close to keep warm, discussing how he'd found them and how Snowstar had found the territory herself. Snowstar discovered his name - Swiftleap and that Starclan had sent him to be her deputy. Within the night they'd spent chatting she'd already decided that he was a reliable feline and she quite liked him. He was stoic, determined, yet gentle whereas Snowstar was more bubbly, talkative and thoughtful. They made a great team.

The next morning Snowstar woke to Swiftleap prodding her gently on the side, "Morning - care to join me for a hunt before all the prey hides for the day?"

Snowstar stood and stretched, purring lightly, "That sounds wonderful."

-----
snowstar and swiftleap go hunting

Leader:
          Snowstar | thirty-three moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | twenty-eight moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x0 | 2 servings
    lemming | x0 | 1 servings
    grouse | x0 | 3 servings
    duck | x0 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:21 pm

litten. wrote:
B L U E C L A N
"i'm stone. i don't know what you're doin' here, but you need to leave me alone." the tom snarled, his eyes narrowed in aggression. foxfoot scowled, and hissed to snowpaw, "back up." snowpaw's eyes were wide and he trembled as he nodded, his ears all the way back in fear. gingerstorm stepped forwards and tried to soothe the angry tom. "hey now. we aren't looking for a fight. this is blueclan territory, and we were just checking it out." stone's eyes shifted to foxfoot. "is that right?" he asked with a slightly less hostile tone. foxfoot nodded, aware of his sister seething for the mysterious tom not believing her words. "yes, that's correct." stone bent his head down and licked his chest, mumbling out a "mm sorry. been a while since i've seen more than one cat together.
mind if i come with y'all to talk to the leader of these parts?"
snowpaw spat, his eyes narrowed. "no! you're mean!" foxfoot turned and cuffed the apprentice on the ear. "enough." he turned to stone and dipped his head. "yes. follow us." the four cats entered the camp, and saw thrushwhisker and tawnystar chatting idly in the sun as the kits played in the camp. "tawnystar. this is a loner by the name of stone." tawnystar stood up and flicked an ear at thrushwhisker. thrushwhisker nodded and herded the kittens into the nursery while tawnystar came over to them. "hello stone. i am tawnystar, leader of blueclan. what can i do for you?" she asked politely. "i've heard of clans like y'alls. let me join. i'm a good hunter and an even better fighter." he boasted, puffing his chest out. foxfoot was aware of snowpaw making puking sounds behind him, and twitched his whiskers in amusement despite himself. tawnystar studied the tom for a moment, then dipped her head. "very well. from this moment forwards you will be named stonefur. foxfoot, come into my den when you are finished." she said, turning away from them to go back into the nursery. foxfoot dipped his head in acknowledgment and turned to stonefur. "stonefur. you say you're a good hunter, let's see if that is true. you, thrushwhisker and gingerstorm will go onto a hunting patrol. this will give you time to familiarize yourself with the territory as well." stonefur nodded, then hesitantly asked, "which ones are those?" gingerstorm lashed her tail, giving the grey tom a glare. "i'm gingerstorm. thrushwhisker is the one sunning herself on those rocks. mallowpool is...somewhere, and that's snowpaw. are you ready to go yet, or do i need to introduce you to all the different trees as well?" she asked, her nose in the air. stonefur surprised them by chuckling. "you're feisty, ain't you? that's alright. i can handle it." gingerstorm wrinkled her nose in disgust. "as if. thrushwhisker! c'mon!" the ginger molly left camp, with the two others following her. foxfoot turned to snowpaw, saying, "go to the training hollow. i'll be there in a moment." snowpaw nodded and raced out of camp. foxfoot took a breath and stepped inside of the nursery. "they're sleeping." tawnystar said quietly, looking at foxfoot with warm eyes. foxfoot simply nodded and waited for tawnystar to say what she had called him for. "foxfoot. you have been loyal beyond what the code calls for. beyond what any other cat would do for their leader. i want you by my side, always, and not just in command. be my mate." foxfoot was speechless, he honestly never expected this. "tawnystar. i would be honored, but are you sure about your decision?" he asked gently, only to have a pair of hazel eyes flash. "yes. now i am going to the moonstone, mallowpool will keep an eye on our kits while i am gone. i assume you will be training snowpaw." foxfoot nodded, and tawnystar stood. "good. i will see you when i return." tawnystar stepped forwards and gave him a hesitant lick on his cheek. "i know you will be good to me, and to them." she murmured into his ear, and then she was gone. foxfoot blinked and then shook his fur. "okay. okay. this is fine." he stepped out of the nursery as soon as mallowpool was stepping in. foxfoot averted his gaze. he felt mallowpools angry eyes burn into his pelt. "don't you dare hurt them." mallowpool said with a hiss, his green eyes narrowed. foxfoot's fur bristled at the hostility and met his eyes. "like you did? no...i won't." and with that, foxfoot went to go train his apprentice.

[[ tawnystar is going to the moonpool to ask for a warrior.
gingerstorm, thrushwhisker and stonefur are hunting.
foxfoot and snowpaw are training.
mallowpool is watching the kits.
blueclan ate one catfish. ]]

Mallowpool was admittedly a bit awkward as he sat close to the nursery exit, just watching the kits play with the moss ball Tawnystar left them with. He felt both warmth spread through him at the sight of his kits but only for pain to follow as he remembered Tawnystar revoked the title of father from him and gave it to Foxfoot. It hurt so much to be this close to them and yet so very far.
Mallowpool sighed, letting his eyes close for a moment to collect his feelings and throw them away. Clearly they weren't necessary. Until he felt two little somethings collide into him, shocking him a bit as he opened his eyes to look down at Frostkit and Hazelkit who were unraveling from their little play fighting. "Sorry Mallowpool." "Yea. Sorry Frostkit is such a clutz." Hazelkit teased, sticking his tongue out his brother. "I am not!" "Are to." "I'm not!" "Yes you are." "Fine. Another round, you and me let's go!" "You're on~" And without a single word managing to leave Mallowpool, the two kits leapt at each other again rolling away in a ball of fluff.
The tom looked a bit dazed as he barely was able to keep up with the two energetic toms, but he smiled in the end, chuckling as he thought back to his kit hood. He and a close friend of his use to act like this all the time. Huh... now he wondered ha pow they were doing. His thoughts were again interrupted but this time by the young mollies of the litter. "Yes?" He asked Ivykit who had tapped him. "We just wanted to apologize on behalf of our brothers. They're weird... right Silverkit?" Ivy looked to her sister with an amused purr. But Silverkit didn't respond for a good moment, her calm and calculating gaze on Mallowpool with an unreadable expression. "You look like Frostkit..." She suddenly announced, making Ivykit sigh. "Of course he does, they have the same pelt color. Sorry Mallowpool, she's weird too." Ivykit chuckled at the medicine cat as she began to judge her blunt sister away slowly. "Come on weirdo number three. Let's go keep the tom's from messing up the nursery. As Mallowpool watched them go, he felt his smile grow and double in pain. He could see so much of himself in them. All of them...
Why must Starclan be so cruel?

~ ◆ ~

Thrushwhisker couldn't help but stick herself close to Gingerstorm, despite the obvious rise of heat going to her cheeks and the tension surrounding the other molly. "I dare you say one more word!" Gingerstorm hissed at the tom she was growing to dislike with every passing second. "I'm just saying darling that if you need help with your hunting I'm your tom~ After all, can't have you missing another squirrel like just now." Stonefur purred in his charm like way only making Gingerstorm's anger rise. Thrushwhisker could only laugh as it seemed Stonefur had a death wish so soon after joining the clan. But alas, the warrior was getting hungry and she didn't think she wanted to eat with her best friend so heated like this.
Just as it looked like Gingerstorm was going to pounce, Thrushwhisker stepped smoothly between the two, a grin on her face as she looked between them. "Ginger dear. You know as much as I do that hurting him won't shut him up. Don't let him get to you." She mewed. "Look, there's a mouse. Go get it." Thrushwhisker purred as she nuzzled her fellow warrior's head towards the mouse a little ways away. Gingerstorm continued to glare at Stonefur but couldn't help but blush at the affection. Still she listened, ears drooped as she lightly battle Thrushwhisker away playfully. "I'm not an apprentice you know." She said, making the brown tabby laugh. "You sure affection that like one though. As if I'm one to talk." With affection smile, Gingerstorm went off to catch the mouse, leaving Thrushwhisker and Stonefur alone.
Stonefur flicked his tail before flashing a charming grin at Thrushwhisker. "Seems you're the more level headed one? Cute too." He purred, to which the molly just smiled. "Yea, yea. But I'm far from level-headed. Now, on a more related note, I'm going to need you to kindly back off my friend or I'll be forced to get physical ok?Great! Good talk~ Wait up for me Gingerstorm!" She shouted after her friend, turning on her paws and flicking the tom in his nose with her tail before catching up to the ginger tabby. "You idiot you scared the mouse away!" "Haha, oops~" Stonefur stood frozen for a moment just watching them before a grin broke out on his face again. "These mollies are quite the challenge I see. Well then. I'll gladly accept."

Starclan has granted you a Warrior
While hunting, your patrol caught two mice
While training, Snowpaw learned the Battle skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

"I hope Daisy's alright" Jaggedstorm whispered, eyes wide as he and the rest of the patrol searched for his lost mate. "She's so close to kitting" Redwing cut him off "You're mate is fine. I'm sure of it." he soothed

{Ravenstar | Moonpool | Warrior }
{Fogspark | Training Nightpaw }
{Smokebreath | Training Moonpaw}
{Shadowripple | Hunting | West Border | Forest}
{Redwing, Ripplestorm, Jaggedstorm, and Ghostfoot | Patrol to find Jaggedstorm's mate, and possibly chase off Foxes}

The patrol was led by both the deputy, Redwing, and Jaggedstorm, the newest warrior unable to simply follow when he knew his mate is out there somewhere. It didn't help that the clan had warned of the strong scent of foxes beginning to fill the territory. It was tough thinking that his Daisy was out here all alone in such a dangerous time. Redwing stayed close to the over worried warrior, understanding that the circumstances where not in the tom's favor, but he had confidence they'd get his queen to Ivyclan safely.
"Redwing! I've got something!" Ghostfoot called up to the deputy from his spot on the left flank. Redwing dashed over, Jaggedstorm looking on with hope as he joined them as well. But what they say wasn't any conciliation what so ever. Drops of blood littered tell forest floor, leaving behind a trail and a scent. Motherly milk and fox. Jaggedstorm felt his heart sink while the patrol casted doubtful glances at one another. "Daisy! Oh dear Starclan, please be ok!" He whimpered as he recognized the scent and to looked in the direction it lead to.
Ripplestorm gave him a supportive nudge and grinned at him, hoping to raise his spirits. "Don't despair now. This could very well be the foxes blood. From what you tell us of Daisy, she seems like a strong molly. Chances are she's already solved our fox problem." Jaggedstorm allowed himself a strained but genuine laugh, nodding in agreement to that statement. "Haha, you're right. She's really something." He pried fondly, heart growing heavy with pessimistic thoughts of possibly never getting to see her again. But Ripplestorm's confident smile gave him hope.
When he was sure the patrol was ready to move, Redwing looked at each of them. "Ok, we're going to follow this trail and scent. We don't know what will be on the other side but no matter what we should stay on our guard. Our goal." He paused to look at Jaggedstorm and smile at him reassuringly. "To reunite Jaggedstorm with his mate." With a grateful nod from the mentioned warrior and assuring nods from the rest of the patrol, Redwing led them after the trail.

It wasn't a long one, the blood having stopped appearing on the ground and scent getting stronger. When they reached the end of it, the patrol found the missing queen tucked away in tangling roots of a tree. "Daisy? Daisy!" Jaggedstorm had seen her first and dashed towards the tree, the rest of the patrol still on guard. "Shh!" She hissed to the tom who immediately stopped in confusion. "You'll wake the silly." "Wake who?" It was then Daisy lifted her tail to reveal three slipping bundles of fluff nuzzled sweetly beside her, aside. Jaggedstorm gasped, eyes wide and growing in tears at the sight. "When did you-" "Last night really. It was tough and painful by myself but I managed... I'm glad it was after the run in with that fox.." She grumbled, revealing a large bite on her front leg and a few scratches that looked pretty bad. Jaggedstorm crawled the space in the tree roots and began to lick behind her ears. "You look awful." "I feel awful..." "Don't worry. These clan cats have helped me, now they'll help you."
Jaggedstorm called out to Redwing, getting the deputies attention. When Jaggedstorm pointed out the kits and his wounded mate, the gray tom didn't know if he should smile or frown. Kits and a wounded queen. Not always a great combination.. "It's a pleasure to meet you Daisy. I am Redwing, deputy of Ivyclan."
Daisy's eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion as she pressed up against Jaggedstorm lightly. The tom awkwardly laughed at her distrust in him but nonetheless, he continued. "I know you have a lot of questions and you wish to ask them, but now is a dire time. As you've witnessed, there are foxes threatening both my warriors' safety, yours, and your kits' as well. We wish that you come with us to a safer area, our camp. We even can have someone have a look at that nasty wound of yours and check that your kits are as healthy as can be. What do you say?" He asked, a little rushed as he glanced around for the very foxes the threatened them. Daisy was still on the edge, wrapping her tail around her kits protectively as her gaze turned a bit wary. Jaggedstorm nuzzled her gently and smiled. "Without their help, I wouldn't have found you. You're in good paws. I promise." He nodded to her, making her smile a little. "If you saw so.. but can you help me with my kits. I don't think I can hold them. In my state." "Of course." Redwing said with a smile. He took one of the small kits by the scruff, the little thing crying out angrily because of its interrupted nap. Jaggedstorm grabbed the last two who immediately joined in with the cries. Ghostfoot and Ripplestorm joined them on either sides and the patrol headed back to camp, their threat of foxes still lingering.

Starclan has sent you a Warrior
While hunting, Shadowripple caught 1 Bird
While training, Moonpaw learned the Battle skill, and Nightpaw learned the Tracking skill
While on patrol, your cat's managed to find Jaggedstorm's mate Daisy. She has kite and given birth to 1 2 3 kits!
Daisy is wounded and will need Horsetail for her infections and golden rod to heal the wounds.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

artorias. wrote:─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
It had been deemed safe enough to return to camp after the threat of flooding had vanished, and just in the nick of time too, because Wasptail collapsed right by the entrance of camp as the pain of kitting quickly took her over. It took great effort for both Weaselstorm and Rowanpelt to lead the queen inside the nursery as she snapped at the both of them out of stress and fear, but the toms managed to get her where she needed to be in the end. Weaselstorm was a bit annoyed at how quickly Rowanpelt scrambled of the den, he would've assumed the deputy would be present for the birth of his kits, yet he sped out of the nursery quicker then a scared hare.

Everything went well until Shrikeface suddenly burst in saying his mate was kitting too, which made the already strained medicine cat feeling even worse given that Skunknose was his former mentor and he deeply care about her and her safety. He yelled to go get Shadepaw since she was well-versed in what to do and growled at the warrior as he questioned his apprentice's ability before Shrikeface got the message and went to fetch her. Needless to say, PineClan wasn't able to celebrate being back home before bring thrust into yet another colorful situation, but the Clan was secretly relieved at how quickly they were able to find a rhythm again. It wasn't home unless something big happened within it.

Night was falling now, the sound of crickets filled the air as well as the excited chattering of cats as they happily discussed the two new litters of kittens that had been blessed upon their Clan. Wasptail was in a blissful daze as she stared at her first litter, five tiny kits suckling and kneading at her belly greedily as they all tried to get a generous share of milk. Weaselstorm had complimented their energy, saying he was pleasantly surprised at how healthy they were and how it wasn't common for a cat to deliver so many kits in the first place. He was gone now, left as quickly as he was able to go check on Skunknose who was in a separate den with her two newborn kits.

"Hello?" Mewed Comfreyfang from the outside, Wasptail invited the gray tabby to come in, where her best friend smiled widely upon seeing the kits as she entered. She was followed by Minkcloud and Maplekit, who was nuzzled against Minkcloud's side as she blinked owlishly at her new denmates. "Oh, they're beautiful~" Minkcloud cooed softly, making Wasptail give out a prideful purr. "C'mon Maplekit, go say hi to your denmates." Comfreyfang whispered encouragingly to her daughter, gently nudging the tortoiseshell forward to get a closer view. Maplekit tipped her head to the side as she viewed the five kits in confusion, as she was perplexed by their existence. She timidly smiled at Wasptail before returning to her mothers' side.

"Have you thought of names yet?" Comfreyfang asked as she settled herself down besides her friend, Minkcloud and Maplekit following suit as they laid down in their nest towards the corner of the nursery. The dark brown molly had her ears pricked as she awaited Wasptail's response. She nodded and smiled gently as she looked at her kits again, she could never get tired of staring at her young, the glow of pride she felt towards them was unlike any emotion she felt before. "Yes I have. There's Marigoldkit, Patchkit, and Sorrelkit." She began, using her tail to gesture to the ginger tabby tom and his ginger-and-white brothers and later doing the same to her daughters. "And these two are Dandelionkit and Sheepkit.".

Comfreyfang purred, complimenting their names before twitching an ear at the sound of another cat wanting to enter, this time it was Fawnfur, Wasptail's niece. With a nuzzle to the cheek, Comfreyfang said her goodbyes and she and her little family left the den to give the two mollies some time to themselves. Passing back Aspenheart and Magpiewhisker as they headed to the least crowded den to rest. The two brothers had just come outside the vacant elder's den to greet their little sisters, while Magpiewhisker was more then ecstatic, the same couldn't be said for Aspenheart who still had a lot on his mind ever since Rosefur from TumbleClan's departure. He still hadn't confided in his brother about the whole situation either, dodging the subject every time before he could build up the courage to say anything about it. "C'mon, let's go and see Asterkit and Lavenderkit again." Magpiewhisker mewed happily, leading his brother towards the elder's den with his tail. Totally unaware of the gray tabby's discomfort.

Aside from newborn kits and uncomfortable tabby tom's, there was another matter to tend to before the busy day could truly come to an end, and it was in the form of a battered ginger molly who laid in the dim medicine den while the tired medicine cat and his apprentice searched for the appropriate herbs to treat her. The loner, named Daisy, had her injured hind leg rested upon a wad of moss where she was slowly finding it difficult to not reach over and give it a lick. The sting of pain that came from the wound was very, very hard to ignore. Yet the medicine cat told her not to do anything more to her leg, and since he seemed like such a big deal here she elected to comply.

"So tell me," Daisy watched as the brown-and-white tom laid two sets of herbs by his paws as he crouched to be closer to her leg. "how'd you get this roughed up anyway?" Weaselstorm asked as he began to chew the herbs in his mouth before he placed the poultice on her injury. The black molly besides him watched observantly, her blue eyes intent on every thing he was doing. Daisy figured she must have been his young charge, she doubted any cat could just waltz here and stare while he did whatever he had to. "My son and I got separated in a flood," She replied calmly, yet the fur spiking along her back proved the memory wasn't a pleasant one.

Weaselstorm had heard her, but he was more concentrated on ensuring this poultice was a good enough consistency before placing it on her injury, he wanted it to be able to rid the wound of infection as fast as it could or else his patient's condition would quickly go downhill. "Funny thing really, one moment we're together and the next I know the water whooshes me away and I hear my kid goes whee! and then we obviously found ourselves separated after, I managed to cut myself on a rock as I was swept away." She continued, Shadepaw and Weaselstorm exchanged a glance that clearly conveyed 'yup, this is definitely Firepaw's mother' once she finished. Weaselstorm had finished chewing up his comfrey-chervil mixture and gingerly set it down on infected wound, quiet as he felt the expected flinch of Daisy's leg once the medicine made contact.

Daisy's foot curled and she clenched her teeth as she felt a sting of pain from her leg, sure that meant it was working and all, but it still hurt. "Must've been a sharp rock." Weaselstorm meowed, paying no mind to the molly's discomfort, he knew it was a natural reaction after all. Shadepaw frowned in concern, she was a lot more empathetic about sick cats more then her mentor was, placing herself in their paws as she imagined what kind of pain they might be in. It helped when diagnosing cats sometimes, other cases nearly made break down over witnessing the beat-up forms of her Clanmates.
"Are you hungry?" She asked, the answer was obvious given Daisy's skinny frame, but it would be rude to point that out to her. The ginger-and-white cat nodded, her belly grumbling added to her response.

"Starved! You won't believe how hard it is to catch a mouse like this." Daisy said, Shadepaw mewed she would be right back with a fresh piece of prey as she exited the den, leaving Weaselstorm and Daisy alone. The two cats were quiet, though Daisy wasn't one for that, she was a lot more comfortable when there was noise in the room. "Where's my son? Your cats said I'd see him here." She mewed, while her voice sounded casual, the look in her eye showed how badly she wanted to see Firepaw again. Weaselstorm shrugged, "Asleep, most likely. We've been busy today, training probably took a lot out of him too." Daisy relaxed at his reply, finding it easy to trust the medicine cat. "You should rest too once you finish your meal, I'll wake you up first thing tomorrow." Daisy mumbled a thanks, watching as Shadepaw came back with a mouse in her jaws.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

A few days had passed ever since the birth of Wasptail and Skunknose's kits as well as the newly named Daisystorm's joining, the ginger molly had been beyond excited to see her son the day after she had her wounds treated, nuzzling into her little boy and covering him with licks while the small tom giggled and smiled the widest he ever had as he was overjoyed to be reunited with his mother again. Juniperpaw watched on, slightly jealous of the situation, becoming a little more grumpy when Acornpaw gave him a playful shove and mentioned how she won their bet over whether or not their mentors would find Firepaw's mom. Daisystorm had adjusted to Clan life well, she often accompanied Duckfoot when the tom intended to go and train his apprentice, if she wasn't with him she was most likely at Weaselstorm's side and asking him about herbs.

She was out hunting now and Weaselstorm was currently inside the nursery after Wasptail asked him to check on Dandelionkit since the small cream molly wasn't drinking as much as her siblings and she appeared sickly. Thankfully it wasn't nothing a little feverfew couldn't cure, and he reassured the anxious queen that it was natural one of her kits would get sick as there were so many of them. Shadepaw, noticing how quickly they were going through herbs left camp with her mentor's permission to go and gather some more. Mintstar and Rowanpelt sat in the clearing with their warriors surrounded by them as they picked and chose which patrols they would go on. It was yet another normal day in PineClan, aside from the the pure white tom who was currently drinking in every bit of their territory as he wandered deeper in its forest.

To say Ramhorn was overwhelmed was an understatement, everything about PineClan seemed so unfamiliar as he had lived in EchoClan for a greater portion of his life. This was completely new to him. And somehow the feeling was... pleasant, being here already made him feel closer to Wasptail. It was only a matter of time until he found himself entering their camp, where he would be hopefully allowed to join the Clan to be with her and his newborn kits. What he had learned from Rowanpelt at the Gathering hardly sated him, he fully desired to be with his family now more then ever.

As he attempted to follow a stale scent trail which he hoped would lead him to PineClan's camp, he neglected to notice the curious stare of a black molly who was supposed to go out and gather herbs. However, Shadepaw was now much more interested in what brought a medicine cat from another Clan in her territory. Did EchoClan need help? She remembered they had helped them once before in battle, it wasn't too farfetched to assume they would ask for assistance once again. "Ramhorn? What're you doing here?" She asked, whispering a sorry as the tom jumped in surprise. Her pure black pelt and silent paw steps often surprised others when she didn't intend to, it always made her embarrassed.

"Shadepaw, it's good to see you." He greeted, recalling that this was Weaselstorm's apprentice he was talking to. He wondered if the tom was still mad at him for snapping at Brindlecloud at the last medicine cat Gathering, even though that was the first thing he could think of doing after his former apprentice was close to revealing the rogue attack that the late Bloodyclaws had a large part in. "Could you lead me to your camp? I have to talk to Mintstar about something." He mewed, he could tell that Shadepaw was trying to guess what he wanted from her leader, but he waited until the young cat nodded and lead him home.

Shadepaw was growing curious by the minute, but she had a feeling she'd now soon enough what the tom wanted from her leader. She stared at him out of the corner of her eye, noticing how he seemed to drink in every bit of her home, like he was committing it to memory. "It's nice here, isn't it?" She mewed pridefully, smiling when Ramhorn hummed in agreement. The two made short conversation on the way to camp, which was still mainly full as the patrols hadn't set out yet. Ramhorn was suddenly taken over by a small bout of culture shock as he compared the differences between EchoClan and PineClan.

PineClan didn't have as many cats as EchoClan did, but they were coming close. Their camp seemed a lot more sheltered and protected, but then again they did have a fairly secretive reputation - of course their home would reflect that too. The placement of their dens was obviously different, and a great oak tree jutted out right in the middle of camp where Ramhorn presumed that was where Mintstar probably did her announcements. He already felt a pang of homesickness, but it was shaken off as he assured himself he was making the right choice. He knew he had a home in EchoClan, but what he felt there was nothing compared to what he felt for Wasptail, she made him feel more at home then anything.

Rowanpelt was the first to notice him, the deputy's yellow eyes lit up in recognition as he saw him, Mintstar followed his stare and gazed curiously at him. He former medicine cat stood up a little straighter as his presence was becoming known, Shadepaw reassuringly mewed at him before walking up to her mentor's side as he exited a bramble thicket den and stared at him blankly. Mintstar padded up to him, her tail tip twitching anxiously against her wishes. "Ramhorn! It's a surprise to see you, is-is EchoClan alright?" She stuttered, clearly not used to the sight of a cat from another Clan in the heart of her camp. At the sound of his name, the bramble thicket Weaselstorm previously walked out shook a little until Wasptail's head stuck out of the entrance.

Ramhorn felt his heartbeat quicken, a rush of love swept through his entire body as he saw his mate again after two full moons, she had been absent from Gatherings and stayed inside camp while she was pregnant. It was hard for him not to see her, but he knew she was doing it to keep their secret safe. Wasptail gasped as she immediately recognized Ramhorn, she smiled widely at him and padded outside the nursery, purring sweetly to her kits as they began to cry over the loss of their mother's warmth. 'My kits!' The tom thought happily, a smile as bright as his mate's was on his face, confusing Mintstar as she still waited for an answer.

Brought out his elated stupor, he cleared his throat to reply to the PineClan leader, he tried his hardest to ignore how much he desperately wanted to run to his mate and tell her how proud he was to be hers and how much he already loved his kits despite that he didn't even know what he looked like like yet. Wasptail was struggling not to run to him too, she had felt so lonely without him by her side and missed the feeling of nuzzling into his soft fur. "I'd like to join your Clan, if you'll have me." He mewed smoothly, yet this was the most nerve-wracking event in his life. The Clan didn't hide their confusion, a couple of surprised murmurs could be heard and Rowanpelt and Wasptail exchanged a shocked glance, knowing full well the reason behind his request.

Mintstar didn't even try to smooth down her ruffled chest fur, her hazel eyes were wide and searching as she tried to find any reason why a medicine cat of all ranks would want to join a different Clan. "I-I need to think on this some more, what's the reason?" She asked, her mind was racing as she imagined what he'd say next. Ramhorn took a deep breath, staring at Wasptail and silently asking her for consent to tell not only Mintstar, but all of her Clan about their relationship. The two cats stared at each other evenly, Wasptail nodded and padded up to his side where he then twined his tail with her own. It was here Mintstar began to connect the dots, but she refused to believe it.

"Wasptail's my mate," He announced, a shiver going through him as the Clan immediately began to whisper amongst themselves over the news, so far everyone seemed more confused then anything. Hopefully that was a good sign. Mintstar stammered in disbelief, directing a wide-eyed stare at Wasptail, never believing she out of all her cats would ever commit such a huge violation of the code. The ginger tabby stayed quiet, but her eyes issued a silent challenge to anyone who questioned her decision to take a mate from another Clan. "I want to join to be with her and my kits." Ramhorn meowed once he sensed the initial shock died down.

Mintstar's answer was almost immediate, "No." she answered. Wasptail and Ramhorn's confidence shrunk significantly, both now afraid of being separated from each other again as it now seemed like that was a big possibility. "Mintstar please don't this to us, to me." The queen meowed, her voice tinged with desperation that made the leader's chest tighten. But she had to do this, it was the right thing to do, wasn't it? Ramhorn broke the code, he should pay for it. Wasptail too, for that matter. At least that's what Mintstar kept telling herself, she truthfully wasn't confident about her decision. 'What would Shadowstar do in my place?' Is what she asked herself, missing the former leader more then ever.

"Isn't this all a little biased of you?" Aspenheart meowed with a mix of annoyance and confusion. Mintstar turned to look at her nephew, who's frown deepened as he met her stare. Juniperpaw moved to stand by his side, as he had begun to look up to the warrior and also agreed with his opinion. "In what way?" Mintstar asked, her heart pounding over being challenged about her choice. Aspenheart huffed, "You let Rosemask join so easily, and she's Lizardstripe's mate." he meowed, ignoring the protective growl that came from the brown tom as he mentioned his mate. "Lizardstripe was your apprentice. Did that influence your decision?" At his words, a lot of other cats meowed that he had a point.

Mintstar shook her head slightly, and what were actually nothing more but quiet meows among her Clanmates echoed in her mind like caterwauls, but she wasn't biased! The Clan needed warriors in case of flooding, that's why she let Rosemask join! She wanted to say so, but she was now worried whether or not everyone would take that as a bad justification and her throat felt dry. Wasptail and Ramhorn gave Aspenheart a grateful smile as the tom was the first to stand up for him, and he snorted. "I'm not doing this for you, I'm just a little ticked off about her decision." Magpiewhisker grumbled under his breath, something about how his brother should probably shut up now before he got in trouble.

"F-fine, he-" Mintstar stopped herself short, what kind of a leader was she if she changed her decisions so fast? Surely everyone was internally laughing at her, maybe a little shamed too. This wouldn't have happened when Shadowstar was in her prime, everyone would have listened to her. It wasn't hard to tell that the leader was having an mental battle with herself, and Ramhorn waited with baited breath to hear the final verdict. Wasptail let out a shaky breath besides him, and he immediately tried to comfort her by giving her a gentle lick on the cheek and having her nuzzle into his fur, his head resting atop hers. With a heavy and reluctant sigh, Mintstar forced herself to give cohesive answer.

"Ramhorn is now an official member of PineClan, a-as a warrior. Please, get back to whatever you were doing, meeting dismissed." She meowed, her voice void of emotion. The Clan seemed alright with her answer, though the burning stare she felt coming from Aspenheart and Juniperpaw felt like it was scorching her soul. Duckfoot came up to her and gazed at his mate in concern, she wanted nothing more then to cry, but she didn't want to weak in front of so many eyes. The brown-and-white tabby invited her to go on a patrol and she accepted, wanting to be away from the Clan for a while. As he lead her away and grouped up with the other members of his patrol, Wasptail lead Ramhorn to the nursery so that he could see his kits for the first time.

Skunknose and Rosemask were both inside, with both queens watching over Wasptail's kits after she had momentarily left them, the two were quiet but gave Ramhorn a respectful welcome to the Clan. The tom gave them his thanks, a light and relieved feeling in his chest over being able to stay. Wasptail also thanked Skunknose for nursing them and laid down in her nest, Skunknose gingerly guiding the five kits to their mother's belly. The tom's chest swelled in pride as he saw his perfect kits, all so wonderful and so amazing in his eyes. Nothing he ever felt before could compare to what he felt now, nothing could ever come close to the love he felt towards his family. Nothing.

He let out a jolly laugh, his voice cracking as he threatened to cry joyfully, and rested his head against Wasptail's. Their eyes closed as they took in the sensation of being together again, the whole world seemed to fade into nothing expect for them and their kits, and they stayed this way for a while. When they opened their eyes, the world came into existence again, but it existed quite differently.

> border patrol <
magpiewhisker, shrikeface, laurelcloud, mintstar, duckfoot, fawnfur.
> hunting patrol <
daisystorm, aspenheart, minkcloud, lizardstripe.
> training <
ratpaw, juniperpaw, egretpaw, orchidpaw, acornpaw, firepaw.
> herb gathering <
shadepaw.
> herbs used<
x1 chervil and x1 comfrey root for daisystorm, x1 feverfew for dandelionkit.
> prey used <
x1 mouse for daisystorm.
the clan ate three servings of two thrushes.
ramhorn has joined pineclan.

To say it was awkward to be on this patrol with Mintstar wouldn't be too inaccurate. After the situation with Ramhorn and Aspenheart's harsh intrusion into the final decision of the leader, Shrikeface felt worried about the rift it could create in the lives of his family. He could tell his son Magpiewhisker was just as worried, maybe even more so by the way his ears would occasionally twitch when his face contorted in thought. The two warriors simply stuck to the back of the group, silent as frightened mice who don't want to fall prey for the angry cat. "Father.." "Y-Yes!?" Shrikeface immediately responded, realizing he had been staring at his son. "Do you think Mintstar hates us? Like Shadowstar did?" Magpiewhisker asked, his voice a soft whisper as he glanced up with drooped ears at his father. Said tom felt his heart sank at that, understanding just what his son was feeling. Shadowstar had made her hatred prominent and publicly known before she was forced out of camp by the molly who looked up to her most. And now with Aspenheart looking to get on her bad side, it was only a matter of time before Mintstar follows in her idols piercing paw steps and treats them with vast abhorrence. "Of... course not..." Shrikeface replied, though he didn't step sound as confident in his words as he'd like. Magpiewhisker noticed but he smiled anyhow, holding onto that optimism. "Yea. I didn't think so." Even as he so, the young warrior returned his gaze to his paws and let his ears flatten all the more against his head. Shrikeface sighed and looked at the back of Mintstar as spoke Fawnfur and Duckfoot. 'Dear Starclan I hope I'm right...' He mentally prayed.

~ ◆ ~

"Oh man how exciting is this!" Firepaw purred enthusiastically to Ratpaw as they walked closely behind their mentors Rowanpelt and Duckfoot who seemed busy talking about what they should do today. The flame pelted tom seemed to literally bounce on his paws with the amount of energy he that was humming through him. Ratpaw felt himself smile at the younger tom and his joyful hops. "Training is always so fun! And to train with someone else is going to be twice- no, thrice- no a dozen times funner.... funner? More fun? Meh. You get it right?" Firepaw continued to beam, making Ratpaw chuckle and grow in his own smile. "Y-yea, I get it." He replied, still feeling a bit nervous and awkward having someone speak with him so happily. Especially not with the deputy hatred the leader of all cats regarded him with. Though, if his plans worked out well and he was as helpful as Shadepaw or as cheerful as Firepaw, then maybe no one will hate him? Oh he hoped so.
"Alright you two, we're going swimming." Rowanpelt said, stopping at the large stream that cuts through clan's territory. Firepaw seemed to light up more so than before, if that was even possible. "Cool! Water is just so.. fun! The way it goes splash and whoosh and drip! So many things about it is just.. awesome? Yea, that's a word. Though, Mr. Sour-Paws." He purred the name, a reminisce back to their first meeting during that alleged flood. "Are you sure you want to get your paws wet?" Duckfoot only playfully glared at his apprentice, gazing down at him with his tail lashing. "I have no problem getting my paws in the water. Neither do you it seems, which is what worries me."
Firepaw stuck his tongue out Duckfoot before purring at Ratpaw, returning to that excited bounce as he began to coax the tom to the water. "Come on, come on! I'll race ya to the water!" Ratpaw laughed softly, feeling a bit of Firepaw's excitement run off on him as he spoke to said tom more and more. "You know you're so energetic. You're warrior name should be Fireball." Ratpaw said as he Firepaw got ready for a dash, assuming a running position to which Ratpaw copied. "You think so? It's cool but I think Fireheart sounds like better you know. Like Bang! And... Bam! You know?" "Hmm.... maybe maybe. But Fireheart sounds like a name you'd find in old kit tales don't you think?" "Oh.. you're right? Like some hero or something? Haha! A main protagonist!" "Exactly!" The two apprentices laughed at their made up elder's tale before they both counted down and began to race.

While on patrol, found a warrior. They also into a Blazeclan patrol. You may choose to become allies, enemies, or simply ignore them.
While hunting, your cats caught 1 thrush and 1 Rabbit
While gathering herbs, Shadepaw found Marigold and Celandine
While training, your apprentices learned new skills
[Ratpaw + Firepaw > Swimming, Juniperpaw > Battle, Egretpaw + Acornpaw > Hunting, Orchidpaw > Tracking]

Peachycupcake525 wrote:
𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃
Powdersun walked silently to the moonpool, thinking. Who would she ask for? She had never really wanted to be leader, but that was how she had ended up. Graystar had asked her to start the clan again, so she had felt obliged to listen. She had deeply respected the cat. Everyone from her clan was likely dead. Her mother, her brothers, her mentors...

She barely noticed when she had reached her destination. She felt like a heavy weight was attached to her, and she felt as though she was choking. Once she had found her voice again, she whispered, "I am Powdersun of FlowerClan. My clan is gone. If it is your wish, I will start a new clan called StemClan. I would like a deputy to lead beside me and help me."

(I guessed with the sizes of the fish)

[Powderstar requests a deputy]

Powderstar blinked her eyes open slowly, a heaviness in her chest as she felt the world return to her. "Ah.. I dreamt that dream again." She said through a sad laugh, her chest feeling as if it would explode with the emotions she tried to suppress. She had dreamed of her kitten moons. That felt so long and far away and yet she felt as if they had only happened yesterday. Everything stripped and way from her so fast it was painful to even think about. The ginger molly got to her paws, staring helplessly at them as if they held every answer in the world and would tell her why it was so cruel to he may he her. "Oh! You're awake. Looks like I came back right on time huh?" Came the kind and smooth voice of another cat as they strode into the cave of the moonpool, a pair of mice in their jaws and a kind smile on their maw. Though when Powderstar looked over her shoulder at them, there smile immediately fell, as did the mice as they made their way to her side quickly to wipe their tail over her eyes. "Oh poor thing. You're crying." They said before pulling her close and rubbing her back soothingly. Powderstar tensed at the touch of another cat, a feeling that she hadn't felt for so long that it was almost foreign to her. "It's ok now... let it all out sweetie." The mewed, keeping that soothing voice. Powderstar couldn't help but relax then, letting her tears fall freely now. "Why is the world so cruel?" She cried out loud to her new deputy, who sat there in a calm state of understanding.

Starclan has sent you a Deputy
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri May 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Weather:
The blizzard has arrived. Snow has already covered everyone's territory, causing even the tallest cats to struggle through it. Be careful where you place your paws, you might end up in trouble. Be careful with sending the same cat out multiple times, they might caught whitecough, or even worse, greencough. New cats will be easy to find, since a lot of them are searching for shelter from the blizzard.
Be careful with letting apprentices, young warriors and kits out of the camp.

Simonpet wrote:
The whole clan was gathered around the Speaker's Tree for Applepaw's warrior ceremony. Despite the recent blizzards, even the kits were allowed to watch, although of course they were sitting next to their parents.

"Now that Applepaw has reached twelve moons of age, visited the Moonpool, and passed his assessments," Honeystar said from the Speaker's Tree, "he is now ready to become a warrior. Applepaw, will you please stand at the roots of the Tree?"

Applepaw padded up to the roots of the Speaker's Tree, trembling slightly. He was excited to become a full warrior, and was proud of all that he had accomplished.

"Applepaw, do you promise to give your life to the service of Forestclan?"

"I do."

"Then may Starclan smile upon us as I pronounce you a warrior. From this moment on, you will be known as Applenose for your tracking skills. You have been an eager and determined apprentice, and I hope that you will continue to use these traits for your clan." Honeystar paused for a moment, smiling. Applenose would be a good warrior. "Tonight, you will sit a silent vigil and tomorrow, you will begin your warrior duties."

After a moment of silence, the clan started chanting. "Applenose! Applenose!" called the clan, cheering for their newest warrior. Honeystar jumped down from the tree, retreating to her den to talk with Crowcloud. This left Birchnose in charge of assigning the patrols.

"I will go hunting with Briarwhisker, and Alderclaw and Snowfoot will be the border patrol." The cats immediately organized themselves, with those staying behind retreating to the warriors' den (even the kits, who were bouncing around) and the others getting in the patrols. The four cats left without much fuss, hoping that they would have a quiet and successful patrol. Meanwhile, Crowcloud and Honeystar were discussing Dustkit's apprenticeship.

"I hear that Dustkit expressed and interest in becoming a medicine cat," said Honeystar.

Crowcloud nodded. "But I'm not sure if it's the right path for her. I would advocate placing her in warrior training for a moon or two before switching if she still wants to train under me."

"Why?"

"Because she might decide that a close relationship with Starclan--and no one else--may not be for her."

Honeystar nodded. "Very well. I'll take your advice."

Crowcloud smiled. "Good. Now, if you excuse me, I would like to go searching for some herbs. Just in case."

Birchnose and Briarwhisker were hunting together again. It was calming, as both knew the other quite well. However, the deputy was worried that Briarwhisker would catch a cold soon. Maybe she should let Briarwhisker rest.

"Worried?"

Birchnose's head shot up, surprised.

"Don't worry," chuckled Briarwhisker. "I'll be fine."

Alderclaw, Acornstream

Acornstream was walking through the snow, pleased yet a bit annoyed. Finally he was able to resume his warrior duties, but there was so much snow! "How do you stand it?" he asked Alderclaw, who was stepping carefully.

"I don't know," Alderclaw answered absentmindedly. "It's not bad once you get used to it."

"Hmph. I feel sorry for the cat that gets stuck out here alone."

"Agreed."

Over the past three moons, Snowfoot had grown to care for Dawnstorm more and more. As they were often sent on different patrols, she hadn't had much time to confess her feelings for him. Finally, they were both in camp at the same time, with all the time in the world. Now was the time to make her move. The kits had finally been taking back to the nursery for a nap, Applenose was talking to Palefur quietly, and Dawnstorm was simply curled up in his nest.

"Umm, Dawnstorm," stammered Snowfoot, "I'd like to tell you something." Dawnstorm simply looked up, with his tail twitching to indicate that she go on. "I really like you," she said quickly, "and want to ask you to be my mate."

Dawnstorm's mouth opened with surprise, and Snowfoot's heart fell. "Actually," he said quietly, "I was wondering if I should tell you the same thing."

"So..."

"Yes! I will be your mate."

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (two squirrels)
Applepaw --> Applenose
Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and requests a warrior
Birchnose and Briarwhisker go hunting
Crowcloud goes herb hunting
Acornstream and Alderclaw go on a border patrol
Snowfoot and Dawnstorm become mates (no kits yet)

Birchnose gasped loudly, trying to wriggle backwards out of the burrow she had gone into. Briarwhisker paced behind her, her tail lashing anxiously. "Did you get it?" The she-cat questioned. Birchnose growled in annoyance at the other she-cat,
still trying to wriggle her way out.

"Yes, but I'm having trouble getting out of the burrow." Birchnose replied. Briarwhisker moved forward, gripping Birchnose's tail with her teeth and moving backwards, dragging her out.

[ Birchnose and Briarwhisker caught a hare and squirrel while out hunting ]

Crowcloud frowned as he nuzzled his way through the snow covered patch he had been growing herbs in. The medicine cat lashed his tail in frustration, before turning and heading back to camp.

[ Crowcloud couldn't find any herbs due to the blizzard ]

Acornstream and Alderclaw patrolled the border they shared with Wrenclan, laughing loudly at the jokes they were telling each other. Suddenly, Alderclaw recoiled, taking a few steps back. Acornstream looked at the other tom in confusion before turning back around, his eyes widening when he saw a cat moving towards them in the snow... a hairless cat...

[ Acornstream and Alderclaw found a warrior while on patrol ]

Mika. wrote:
Then Steamheart came back from hunting he put it into the pile. Quickly walking up to Emberstar, giving a flick from his tail. Ember star smiled at the Gray cat "I'm going to the moonpool." She flicked her tail walking out of the leaders den as Steamheart sat down in it and started to lick his paw.

Emberstar walked out off the clan to go too the moonpool as she got there she sat down ans sighed looking at the sky.

{Emberstar has gone to the Moonpool and asked for a deputy!}

Emberstar decided to stay the night at the Moonpool to get some much needed rest. The she-cat was very disappointed when she woke up and saw that Starclan hadn't sent her the cat she requested yet. "Oh well, maybe I'll find my deputy on the way home." She thought. However, she still didn't find a cat on the way home. By the time she returned back to Ashclan's camp, the fur along Emberstar's spine was bristling in irritation.

"Emberstar! Look who's here!" Streamheart shouted as she stepped paw in the camp.

[ Starclan has granted your wish and has sent you a deputy ]

skystar901 wrote:
Smokestar padded to the center of camp, halfway in the caves opening, and half in the clearing "Let all those old enough to Guard the Land-Bridge gather here for a clan meeting." Once everyone was gathered, Smokestar continued "As you all know, Ashenclan has been growing at a rather steady rate. Which is why it is time to begin the Guard Watch duty. Leopardsun, Tinyclaw, you two will take first Watch, and will be relieved after two moons" the two nodded "I am going to the moonpool to ask for an apprentice, you two come with me, and I will show you to your station" the three left camp, and a while later, Barknut followed to go herb hunting. New warrior Smokescreen, which had actually been his original name, turned to Earthpetal, who was expecting, but not due for another two moons "Think you could show me around the island?" he asked hopefully. The queen nodded, and rose to her paws "We'll be back shortly Dawnfire"

●</Smokestar goes to the moonpool and asks for an apprentice>●
●</Tinyclaw and Leopardsun are assigned to the First Guard Watch for 2 moons>●
●</Earthpetal and Smokescreen go on patrol>●
●</Barknut goes Herb Hunting>●

Earthpetal and Smokescreen made their way slowly through Ashenclan's territory, Earthpetal pointing out important land marks and describing life in the Clan. "Is that one of your clanmates?" Smokescreen interrupted suddenly. Earthpetal looked up at him, confused, before looking over and seeing a tiny tortoiseshell curled up against a tree trunk, shivering violently.

[ Earthpetal and Smokescreen found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Barknut was unable to find herbs due to the blizzard ]

Tigerstar. wrote:

Midnightclan, a new clan

To start off these cats live in dense, dark forests. These forests are on the south and easern borders. They have many trees for shelter, mostly evergreens. The only main source of water that the clan has is a large stream running through the middle of their teritory. The north part of their teritory is completly burned away from a wildfire and has never really grown back. The cats rarley visit this area unless they are in dire need of food. The cats of midnightclan have many skills, but the ones that make them very skilled fighters is the fact that every warrior and apprentice can swim and climb trees well. They are proud and arrogant and they may seem harsh and blunt but they very much care about their clan. Part of their teritory is completly burned away from a wildfire and has never really grown back. The cats rarley visit this area unless they are in dire need of food. Their most common enemies are hawks, but occasionally they see twolegs but not very often.

Unlike in other clans were the medicine cats are honored this job is somewhat looked down on. This is becuase most of the cats are large, strong and muscular. They think this is a job for the weak. An aprentice who wants to become a medicine cat appretice may be scoffed at and looked down on by "real" apprentices.

Midnightclan prey inclued mice voles rabbits and small fish. Occasionally they will catch a bird but this is rare as these cats are not very stealthy.

To become a warrior an apprentice must first beat a rival warrior in battle and catch enough prey to feed every elder one day. After this the leader will preform the ceremony to make them a warrior.

[ Midnightclan has been founded ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:10 am

Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 9

The next day, all cats woke up approximately at the same time, the four warriors leaving their den at the same time as Ravenfeather and Spiderstar. The two apprentices, though, did not come out straightaway. After Fawnthroat had joined them, the adults ate breakfast and soon, Whisperpaw was there too. "Is Mikepaw awake?" Smokewhisker asked, wondering about his apprentice. Whisperpaw shrugged. "He wasn't when I came out." she replied. Ravenfeather frowned. "Could you get him then? It's time to start the day." Whisperpaw felt a grin grow on her face, and she nodded quickly. "Alright!" she exclaimed before shooting off. "MIKEPAW! WAKE UUUP!!" she yelled after entering the apprentice den. Mikepaw woke up with a start, looking terrified. "What? Is something-" he broke off when he saw the grinning Whisperpaw, and blushed bright red. "Oh, sorry, I'm coming..." he mumbled, looking down.

After the apprentices had joined the others and had finished eating, Spiderstar jumped up on the high rock. He didn't need to call for all cats to assemble, they were already there. "As you may have noticed, Leaf-bare is coming quickly. We will need more food and herbs to survive. Smokewhisker, Mikepaw, Moonshadow and Honeyear, you will go on a hunting patrol. Leafstrike, Whisperpaw and me will go on another. Ravenfeather, I want you to help Fawnthroat find herbs." he finished off. He looked around. Was that everyone? he thought, then nodded. Yes. "If everyone knows where they are going, then go!" he called, jumping down from the rock to join Leafstrike and his apprentice. The other cats got ready and all left.

(Smokewhisker, Mikepaw, Moonshadow and Honeystar on hunting patrol.
Leafstrike, Whisperpaw and Spiderstar on hunting patrol.
Ravenfeather and Fawnthroat looking for herbs.)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 57 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 44 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 60 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 45 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 39 moons | female | X
          Smokewhisker | 21 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 39 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Mikepaw | 8 moons | male | X
          Whisperpaw | 7 moons | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 2 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings (used up)
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Mikepaw | none
    Leafstrike | Whisperpaw | none
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikepaw -> Whisperpaw
    Honeyear -> Moonshadow (will never work out)
    Name ->/<-> Name

(OOC: Very random, but anyway: THIS IS MY 10000th post!!!)
Last edited by Arya22 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yewclan [4]

Postby eltonn » Sat May 20, 2017 10:26 am

Number of Cats: 012

[ it's who we are ]

Leader:
          Yewstar | 57 | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Thorntoes | 44 | Shecat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightsage | 17 | Tom | X
          app. Owl Flutter | 13 | Shecat | X

Warriors:
          Applespeck | 27 | Shecat | X
          Houndheart | 28 | Tom | X
          Foxpelt | 24 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          No cats are training under the code.

Queens:
          Figfur | 24 | Shecat | X

Kits:
          Breamkit | 1 | Tom | X
          Flowerkit | 1 | Shecat | X
          Redkit | 1 | Tom | X

Elders:
          The clan contains none of old.
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root | Many uses
    Daisy Leaves | Aching Joints
    Feverfew | Fevers
    Hawkweed | weak form of catmint
    Goatweed | Anxiety and Grief
    Mallow | Bellyaches
    Marigold | Infections

Fresh-Kill Pile: x03pp
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Forest Birds | x1 | 3 servings

forest birds as in robins, thrushes, finches, jays, sparrows etc

Mentors:
    No cats are under training.

Deceased Cats:
    Flurry | Euthinized ;-;
    Applekit | Stillborn
    Howard | Murdered by Clyke

Family:
    Thorntoes and Applespeck are half-sisters.
    Figfur and Flurry were mates, and had
    - Applekit, Breamkit, Flowerkit and Redkit.
    Houndheart likes Applespeck.
    Yewstar and Figfur are trial mates.

Figfur lay on her side, her tail flicking side to side as she pulled her kits to her belly. They're beautiful... She purred. All four of them are. An ache opened up within her as she thought of her firstborn, who lay curled next to her three siblings, her form shimmering lightly. Applekit.... Oh, Applekit... Why did you have to leave us? The queen wished that she could lap the small creature's head fur, but she knew that if she tried, her tongue would pass through. Breamkit turned onto his side, kicking Flowerkit in the ribs, who in turn opened her pink jaws in a mew of discomfort. Redkit shuffled in his sleep, but didn't wake.

-

Owl Flutter trailed after Nightsage, her eyes round and her mew quick with excitement. So, you know all about the different herbs? And you can teach me?" "I thought that Flurry was doing quite a nice job of teaching you so far." "Yeah, but he can only show me so much! Because, well. He can't... y'know. Touch anything." Nightsage nodded thoughtfully. "Can't say how good of a teacher I'll be...." The black tom grinned over his shoulder at Owl Flutter. "But of course, I'll surely try! Now, why don't you show me around the territory so I can get a feel of the best places to gather herbs?" Owl Flutter perked up, dashing to get ahead of the tom and take the lead.

-

A shadow of a cat flickered across the ground, their paws barely making a sound as they neared the rogue group. "Ahh.. here is our consort now." A sickly-sweet voice purred as the newcomer emerged from the darkness of the night. The cat dipped their head, their eyes narrowed. "Come in, come in. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And it certainly seems so in your case." The orange tom grinned, almost in a reptilian manner. It wasn't difficult to imagine a snake-like tongue flicking between his curved teeth. "I am so glad to, ah, make your acquaintance, Friend."

-

Howard had decided to break off from the main patrol group. Not his proudest moment, but he was sick of Thorntoes bossing everyone around like she owned the place, which she semi-did. "Now where did that 'ere mouse get off to, eh?" The tom mumbled under his breath, trying to pick up the scent of the wily rodent. "'old on, what's that?" Howard paused at a crackling noise. A sudden hiss, and a wiry brown-black tom with long legs and a burning gaze rammed into his side, causing the cream tom to temporarily lose his balance and topple over. A yowl of victory from the thin tom, and his claws unsheathed, he laid them across Howard's throat. The longhair gulped, his blue eyes centering on the sharp tips of the claws. "I figure yer gonna up 'n kill me, eh?" The black tom narrowed their eyes, pressing harder against Howard's pelt. Howard sighed. "It ain't proper, it ain't. Ye 'aven't even introduced yourself. Th'aint right." "My name is of no concern of yours, pathetic lamb!" The killer growled angrily, their paw darting upwards. Howard's eyes dimmed. The tom hadn't even been with the clan for a moon. The wiry tom, Cylke, glared at the longhair one last time before stalking away to report back to his home.

{ Howard, Thorntoes and Foxpelt border patrol }
{ Yewstar, Applespeck and Houndheart hunt }
--
{ Howard has been murdered by Clyke. }
{ Owl Flutter and Nightsage get to know each other }
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups