make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:43 pm

maggotbite is a gray and white tabby tom with sharp yellow eyes. born to rogues and raised as a clan cat, he has lived through more than enough warfare in his lifetime. despite and because of this calamity, he has a level head and strategic thought process, as well as a fierce determination to protect everyone he can.

the kit who would one day be known as maggotbite was never named after birth. his parents belonged to a group of rogues, but his father was killed shortly after his birth in the ongoing war with thunderclan. afterwards, his mother only viewed him and his brother as burdens, calling them “maggot” and “worm” respectively. that was how his name came to be.

maggot was weaker than his brother, and since their mother all but neglected them, he followed him like a second shadow. his brother occasionally sneered or lashed out at him, picking up these behaviors from his fellow rogues, but otherwise left his brother alone. one day, when they were around seven moons old, the two were lurking nearby thunderclan territory. a patrol suddenly ambushed them. when a warrior pinned maggot down, he begged his brother to help him. the next thing he knew, his only kin turned his back and abandoned him. maggot was brought back to thunderclan, where they intended to hold him for ransom against the rogues. when they asked his name, the only thing he could respond was “maggot”, to which they were horrified.

maggot was kept in a den separate from the others, guarded by two warriors at all times. one of the warriors who often guarded him, rainstripe, had an apprentice, thrushpaw. thrushpaw was a lively and boisterous young tom; every other phrase out of his mouth was a question, and maggot was no exception to this. “what’s it like as a rogue?” “why’s your name maggot?” “what’s your favorite prey?” sometimes maggot answered, sometimes he didn’t, but he secretly looked forward to whenever thrushpaw visited.

a moon later, the war with the rogues ended. thunderclan had prevailed and what little rogues remained fled. but maggot was still with the clan. in the end, the leader, poolstar, asked him if he would like to stay with them. since he had nowhere else to go, maggot accepted. to everyone’s surprise, he requested to keep his original name. while it was detestable as a clan name, he wanted it to remind him to overcome his past weakness. at eight moons old, maggotpaw became an official apprentice of thunderclan, mentored by a senior warrior, brackencreek.

brackencreek was wary of having the rogue as his apprentice, but maggotpaw was eager to learn. in the past, he’d always eaten the scraps of whatever his brother hunted, and he always depended on his brother to protect him too. slowly but surely, with brackencreek’s teachings and thrushpaw’s encouragement, maggotpaw learned the skills of a proper thunderclan warrior. thrushpaw soon received his warrior name, thrushcall, and a few moons later, maggotpaw received his, maggotbite.

moons passed, and maggotbite felt at home in thunderclan. everyone had accepted his place in the clan, and he had pushed his rogue past to the back of his mind. he and thrushcall were close as ever, and maybe even more. yet, one fateful evening, as he was returning from patrol, he heard someone whisper his name. when he peered through the underbrush, he couldn’t believe who it was—his brother.

his brother, who went by “claw” now, quickly explained everything. he had rebuilt the group of rogues and was planning to attack thunderclan again, wiping them out. he wanted maggotbite to join them and give information as a spy. maggotbite immediately refused, saying that thunderclan was his home. angry, claw told him he was making a mistake. maggotbite fled back to camp and told poolstar what had happened. she gathered the clan and told everyone to prepare everyone for an attack. maggotbite stayed at thrushcall’s side, determined to keep his friend safe.

the attack came at dawn, but thunderclan was ready. claw had gathered many, many rogues, and while thunderclan fought hard, they were running out of steam. thrushcall was sent to fetch help from a neighboring clan. thankfully, riverclan arrived and the rogues were pushed back. maggotbite was looking for thrushcall when he found him locked in a battle against claw, who was winning. in a fit of rage, maggotbite attacked his brother and the two fought for a long time, neither coming out on top. it all came to an end when claw rose up to attack. maggotbite barreled into him and accidentally slammed claw’s head against a boulder. his brother fell to the ground and didn’t get back up.

once again, thunderclan prevailed against the rogues. this time, hopefully they were gone for good. they buried the dead, including the rogues, and maggotbite couldn’t help but sit by his brother’s grave, wondering if things could have turned out differently. thrushcall came to sit next to him, and the two twined their tails together. maggotbite didn't know what the future would hold, but he knew he could face it with his clan and thrushcall by his side.

who is peonyfrost?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:37 pm

Peonyfrost, a quiet and humble medicine cat of her clan. She is a black and white cat, soft and thick fur, and she has one pale green eye and one blind blue eye. She has a somewhat small stature. Peonyfrost was born as a clan cat alongside two brothers, Ravencall and Duskheart. Her parents were well-known and well-respected warriors of the forest, though both have lost their lives in different accidents.

When she and her brothers were born, Peonyfrost did not let anything slow her down. Some of the clan cats looked at her with pity on the account of one blind eye, but she didn't know anything different to let it slow her down. As kits, it seemed like she was always getting into trouble and sneaking away from the nursery, though most of the time she just wanted to watch the medicine cat work. To Peonyfrost, the old medicine cat was the only one that didn't look at her with pity or sorrow, and instead treated her like any other cat. It was the medicine cat, a solid black tom named Urchinleaf, his pelt peppered with age-related graying hairs, that told her about choosing her own path in life, no matter what any other cat said. It was Urchinleaf who made Peonyfrost realize that she wanted to heal, not fight, and fix the problems in the clan in a different way than her brothers talked about, both wanting to lead the clan into prosperity.

When it came time for her apprenticeship, Urchinleaf made sure the decision to become a medicine cat was one that Peonyfrost wanted. The pair shared a tight bond, working together quite well and functioning like a well-oiled machine before Urchinleaf passed. Peonyfrost remains as the sole medicine cat for her clan, at least for now; a young kit, one of her kin, the daughter of her brother Duskheart, seems to have promise to become a medicine cat. Peonyfrost has been making a plan to ask this kit, Leafkit, about becoming a medicine cat one day.

Who is Fireflower?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partyshrimp » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:12 pm

fireflower is a fierce torbie she-cat with lime green eyes. she was the only surviving kit of her litter, as her one sister, cloverkit, was pronounced dead moments after birth. fortunately, there were kits from different litters in the nursery for her to play with. as a kit, she was headstrong and perhaps a bit bossy, though she generally got along well with the others and saw them as siblings.
as firepaw, she was a fast learner, though also a bit rambunctious. this didn't seem to mesh well with eaglefang, the stern senior warrior who served as her mentor, but they grew to understand each other well by the time she became a warrior.
sometime after she had become a warrior, she was asked out by sparrowfoot, a mousy brown tabby tom who had been her friend since childhood. she did not share his feelings, however, and instead wished to remain friends. fortunately, he took it well and eventually found another mate. fireflower, however, has never been interested in that.
after the death of her clan's old leader many, many moons later, fireflower was chosen to be the new deputy. she has since been filling that role with all of her might, willing to lay her life down for the clan. despite not wanting a mate she has a soft spot for kits and enjoys telling them stories.

who is ivyfang?
they/any - weird cartoon enthusiast ^_^

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 pm

Ivyfang is a silver tabby she-cat with fur that spikes up in all directions, giving her a fiercer look. Her eyes are a striking amber color, often described as intimidating; especially from the younger cats in the clan.

Ivyfang was born as the single kit in her litter. Her parents weren't very loving, and she grew up learning to fend for herself and teach herself mostly, at least that's how she viewed her life. She doesn't let others into her life very easily, and finds it hard to trust. She became an apprentice with the thought that she had to prove herself, despite the fact that she was already a respected clan member. She picked fights more often than not, creating a lot of hostility between her and the other apprentices.

When she became a warrior, Ivyfang remained as fierce as possible. She didn't let other warriors boss her around, and found herself isolated from a lot of her clan. At least, until another cat named Darktail finally broke through her extreme prickliness, and helped her understand that she didn't need to be harsh to her clanmates.

Who is Icepetal?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:17 pm

icepetal is a beautiful silvery tabby she-cat with clear blue eyes. she is a rare clan cat who is deaf, and as a result does not speak either. while many cats are attracted to her appearance, she always holds them at a respectful distance. there are only a few cats whom she truly trusts.

icepetal was born as icekit to two riverclan warriors, along with her brothers eaglekit and rushkit. a few days after she opened her eyes, her mother noticed she wasn't responding when called. the medicine cat was called, and it was determined that icekit was deaf. growing up, her brothers were protective of her. they learned how to gently get her attention and communicated with gestures and touches. they always made sure she was included in games with the other kits, even if the others were apprehensive.

at six moons old, eaglepaw and rushpaw were swooped off for warrior training, leaving icepaw alone. the clan leader and deputy determined that she wasn't fit to be a warrior, so the medicine cats, cloversplash and blackwhisker, stepped in. over the moons, they guided icepaw and taught her the ways of healing. while some cats doubted her abilities, she eventually proved herself and earned the name icepetal. her brothers, eagleswoop and rushstripe, cheered her new name the loudest.

a few moons after receiving her name, an injured loner was discovered on riverclan territory. since they couldn't exactly chase her off, they brought her back to camp for treatment. no matter how many times she was questioned, the loner wouldn't speak. icepetal spent a lot of time with her, treating her broken leg and keeping her company. the silent conversations they had spoke volumes, but only to the two of them. after the loner had recovered, she left in the night, leaving only a water lily for icepetal to find the next morning. icepetal wouldn't ever forget her.

tragically, icepetal passed away during a particularly vicious leafbare, working herself to the bone to save her clanmates from greencough. her efforts were not in vain, as they saved both her brothers and their families. she had been in the process of mentoring her apprentice, redpaw, but blackwhisker was able to finish his training. she resides now in starclan, where she still doesn't have her hearing, but she can understand everyone's hearts.

who is ravenstar?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:07 am

Ravenstar is the newest leader of the clans, having just received her name after serving as a deputy under her past leader, Heatherstar, for just a few short moons. Ravenstar is a charismatic, confident she-cat who has a strong sense of justice and responsibility. She doesn't let the other leaders look down on her, proving that her clan is strong, even under new leadership.

Ravenstar started her life as a young kit born to a rogue named Lily and a clan cat named Shadowclaw. She had one brother named Echo, who decided to stay with their mother as a rogue. She has a smaller, lithe stature and sleek black fur that blends into the shadows, much like her father's. Her toes are white, and she has a small white strike on her nose. She was brought up alongside other clan kits, who treated her like their biological sister. A queen named Featherstream helped Shadowclaw raise her as a clan kit, alongside her own kits whom Ravenstar still sees as siblings Minkblaze, Ferretfur, and Weaselstrike.

When Ravenstar and her adoptive littermates were apprentices, Ravenstar was already leading them, in a sense. She never let any of them feel alone, and made sure that they were all staying together in terms of training. If one of them got injured, the other three would take as much time as they could to help that cat get back on track. This helped her become notable to Heatherstar, who watched the young cat closely as she became a warrior and earned her name; Ravenwing.

For a long time, the deputy serving alongside Heatherstar was a wise old tom named Whitetail. He retired one day after his limp worsened, unable to travel through the territory well anymore, and Heatherstar found it easy to choose Ravenstar as a deputy, despite her young age. Ravenstar accepted the position with dignity, treating all her clanmates fairly and making the clan a cohesive group. Ravenstar is well-liked among her clan, and among the other clans for her fair attitude towards all. Soon after Heatherstar's death, Ravenstar chose her brother Ferretfur as her deputy, the two still sharing a close bond from when they were young.

Who is Urchinspike?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:44 am

Urchinspike is a mousy, slight cat with darker points, and a triangular, laid-back face framing dull green eyes. They have small, webbed paws that are indicative of their ocean-based clan, and their long, whip-like tail acts as a rudder. Despite their sluggish attitude, they are known for their skills in water-based combat. Ever-cool under pressure, Urchinspike's clanmates have come to understand that they largely act on their own will - as long as their belly is full and fur warmed by the sun, they can't complain. It can take quite a lot of irritation to make them snap. Somewhat of a disappointment to their strict parents, they have long rebelled against the powers-that-be by being the devil's advocate. Rather than do their duties as a warrior, they would much rather slum it out with the punk apprentices and play pranks on the stiffest of warriors just to see them squirm.

Who is Slowburn?

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:39 am

Slowburn is a rogue, living on the outskirts of ShadowClan. A muscular red tabby tom with striking amber eyes, he is a powerful cat with long claws. His fur is semi-long, and always looks well groomed no matter what he's been up to. Slowburn enjoys feeling intimidating to those around him, an unblinking stare one of the things he's known best for.

Slowburn likes to heckle the clan patrols from afar. Many of the clan are used to him, rolling their eyes and ignoring his taunts, though there are still some that try to chase him away. Truthfully, he wishes he could join them, but doesn't trust many of the cats to be friendly with him after so many moons of taunting. So he stays on the outside, at least for now, and he has started to make friends with the leader of the clan, Jaystar. Jaystar enjoys the rogue's presence, and has even tried to invite Slowburn into the clan more than once, though each time Slowburn has so far refused.

Eventually, Slowburn meets a she-cat from ShadowClan named Butterflywing, and decides to move into the clan because of the relationship he forms with her. The pair became mates fairly quickly, having three litters of kits that all grew up in ShadowClan around them. As Slowburn and Butterflywing grew old enough to enter the elder's den, they got to see a kit from their second litter become deputy and eventually leader - a charismatic tom named Emberheart who looked strikingly similar to Slowburn. Emberstar made one of his younger siblings, a she-cat named Cardinalwing, a deputy beside him, and Slowburn lived a long happy life surrounded by his family and clan.

Tell me about Frostwhisker.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:24 pm

frostwhisker is a sleek gray tom with pale yellow eyes. he is thoughtful and inquisitive, and works hard to protect his clan to the best of his abilities.

frostwhisker was born as frostkit to two ordinary riverclan cats. they loved their only son deeply, but they always believed he was destined for greatness. as such, they frequently urged him to become leader one day, putting unnecessary and unwanted pressure on the poor kit.

when frostkit was barely five moons old, tragedy struck—the riverclan medicine cat suddenly passed away, likely from complications with his old age. he didn’t have a successor, but the thunderclan medicine cat, mistmask, was willing to help train one. frostkit was the oldest kit in the nursery; he was also desperate to choose his own path from his parents’. so he went to the riverclan leader and told him he wanted to become a medicine cat.

as expected, his parents were furious. but the word of the leader was law, so they couldn’t stop frostpaw from his training. as the moons went by, frostpaw drifted apart from his parents. but he developed an exceptionally strong bond with mistmask, who nurtured his endless curiosity. she helped him realize that his impulsive path was actually the right one. in time, frostpaw received his name, frostwhisker. to his great sadness, he had to part ways with mistmask, but they would still see each other every half-moon.

as a medicine cat, frostwhisker was exceptional. he was always there when someone needed him, and every patient trusted him fully. he was meticulous in stocking up on herbs, and some apprentices liked him so much that they volunteered to help him. his parents finally realized the impact he having on the clan as a medicine cat. after moons of separation, finally reached out to reconcile. he was hesitant, but accepted.

not wanting to repeat his predecessor’s mistake, frostwhisker searched for an apprentice as soon as he felt ready to train one. his successor came in the form of sunpaw, a smart and quiet young she-cat. she was eager to learn, and later earned the name sunlark.

currently, frostwhisker is still serving his clan as a senior medicine cat. he plans to retire once sunlark finishes mentoring an apprentice of her own, dewpaw. his relationships with his clan and parents are sound.

who is magpiedawn?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelic Glory » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:37 pm

Magpiedawn is a black-and-white she-cat with one blue eye and one green eye. She has a bright, friendly personality and a disarming sense of humor, but deep down puts herself above all others and has a cunning streak.

Magpiekit was born to Flowerflight of RiverClan and had a few happy moons in the nursery den with her sister (Lotuskit) before her mother, after witnessing her (secret) mate flirting with other she-cats, revealed to the Clan that the kits father was actually the medicine cat and left the Clan in a rage. Magpiekit and Lotuskit were taken in by another queen, Amberheart, who treated them as her own daughters, but Magpiekit always felt like her Clanmates never looked at her the same after the truth was revealed, and became somewhat isolated. She was soon apprenticed to become a warrior. Lotuspaw became the medicine cat apprentice, and Magpiepaw felt betrayed that Lotuspaw was willingly becoming so close with their father (who Magpiepaw considered the root of all her teenage angst and everything wrong with the world), and grew distant from her sister as well.

Magpiepaw started going on long walks alone at night throughout the territory and, eventually, beyond, though she always returned before her absence could be noticed. On one of these excursions, she encountered a kittypet named Honey. Despite initially antagonizing the kittypet, who was a pale ginger and wore a bright pink collar, Magpiepaw found that when she returned the next day the kittypet was waiting at the same location they'd met before. Over time, they became friends, and Magpiepaw began to feel less alone in the world- Honey was endlessly understanding, and thought everything Magpiepaw said was fascinating.

This led Magpiepaw to feel more confident being social with her Clanmates, and once she stopped spending all of her time sulking she quickly became popular and well-liked. She even reconnected with her sister, though their relationship is still patterned with occasional periods of arguments and refusing to look at eachother. Soon, she was named Magpiedawn. She still feels resentment deep down, especially towards her father. She dreams of ascending to leader and exiling her father (and maybe her sister, depending on how recently they'd had an argument) and making Honey her loyal deputy. (For her part, Honey has no interest in joining the Clan, but that's not relevant in Magpiedawn's fantasy world). She works hard to show herself capable, and was recently given an apprentice- one of Amberheart's most recent litter, Rainpaw- which she considers a sign that Creekstar is seriously considering her as an option, since the current deputy, Daisyfall, seems to be heading towards retirement.

Tell me about Nettlefeather :3
Angelic Glory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me