★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

CAC ★ Coastalclan Moon 11

Postby Oakleafthewarrior » Wed May 22, 2024 2:49 pm

Coastalclan
Number of Cats: 13 || Next Available Starclan Visit: Whenever || Pebbles: 75 || Archive
Mods: Phina & Ponz

ACTION!
No Request this moon
The clan consumes one (1) hare.
◈ Rainfall leads a hunting patrol of Mosspool, Trailheart, Roachscratch, Snowroot, and Copperpounce.[Hunting Patrol]
◈ Hazelstar leads a hunting patrol with Peachshine, Galesalt, Whiteflower and Reedstem.[Hunting Patrol]
◈ Websplash gathers herbs. [Herb Gathering]
~
◈ Goldrun’s litter is due this moon. Websplash is closely monitoring her, ready to help. [Progression…]

╠════════════════════════════════╣

⊠The Cats⊠
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]⊠[/url]

Leader:
Hazelstar | 35 moons | F |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Rainfall | 32 moons | NB (AMAB) |

Medicine Cat:
Websplash | 33 moons | M |

Warriors:
Peachshine | 24 moons | F |
Whiteflower | 33 moons | F |
Mosspool | 33 moons | M |
Copperpounce | 30 moons | M |
Goldrun | 29 moons | F |
Galesalt | 32 moons | MTF |
Trailheart | 29 moons | F |
Reedstem | 37 moons| M |
Roachscratch | 33 moons | FTM |
Snowroot | 34 moons | F |

⊠Relationships⊠
Goldrun ❤ Rainfall

⊠Inventory⊠

Herb | Usage
Alder Bark | x1
Bindweed | x3
Burdock Root | x1
Burnet | x1
Catchweed | x1
Catmint | x1
Cobweb | x3
Dandelion | x1
Elder Leaf | x1
Goatweed | x1
Goldenrod | x1
Heather | x2
Horsetail | x1
Ivy Leaves | x2

Juniper | x1
Lamb’s Ear | x3
Marigold | x1
Mint | x1
Mouse Bile | x2
Rosemary | x1
Sorrel | x1
Stick | x2
Sweet-Sedge | x1
Tansy | x1
Thyme | x1
Tree Sap | x1
Wintergreen | x1
Wood Sorrel | x1
Yarrow | x1

Mice | x2 | 1 servings
Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
Fish (small) | x2 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Sorry for inactivity! School caught up to me, and now summer courses are a bit more relaxed. I can start to be more active in CS again. Hope that's ok! Thanks. LMK if there’s anything incorrect on the sheet, but I believe this is correctly updated (save for some cat art).
Commissions for pets, C$, PFQ Currency, CAD/USD, is OPEN
See Commissions Forum Post!
My Trade ThreadAttack me on Artfight!My Pokefarm

Current Interests-
Hermitcraft 5-9
Empires SMP (1&2)
Blaseball
Hollow Knight/Silksong
Splatoon

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you for clicking my silly little guys to help me get Deltas
Oakleafthewarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kat's Replies • V.XXII.MMXXIV | 05.22.2024

Postby Katrione » Thu May 23, 2024 12:41 pm

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

newleaf -- leaf-bare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. prey is only just beginning to return, kittings will run smoother, and the chances of kitting-related deaths will start to drop. loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories, which makes the odds of finding new clanmates higher than it otherwise would be
    [ weather descriptor - simonpet ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• if you would like to join our discord, please pm katrione or one of the mods for an invite link.

• a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

• all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
pineclan -- lr: 07-16-2022
swiftclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
forestclan -- lr: 10-11-2022
gustclan -- lr: 12-29-2020
spruceclan -- lr: 01-29-2023
nanimo's clan-- lr: 02-28-2024
court of gardens-- lr: today
    ───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
    wheatclan -- lr: 07-06-2023
    outback runners -- lr: 11-02-2023
    twilightclan -- lr: 03-18-2024
───────── ( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
pyrithian-- lr: 01-26-2024
weyrcats -- lr: 05-07-2024

ArtMajor wrote:
Imagec

❀ Promisedrose patrols the border ❀
❀ Cordylineblade and Peonystem hunt

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Promisedrose pressed her flank against a tree trunk, her ears swiveling as she listened for any potential threats. The she-cat stepped back, sniffed at the trunk and gave a satisfied nod at her border mark. The black tabby, pleased with her new borders, decided it was time to head back to camp. As she turned, she bristled in alarm when a dark shadow dropped down in front of her from a tree branch. A dark cat eyed the Crown Rose curiously with their dark yellow gaze, circling her as they tried to figure Promisedrose out. The stranger eventually leaves without a word, however they turn up at the garden several days later with a request to join the budding court.
      ↳↳↳ Cordylineblade and Peonystem caught x2 birds

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the patrol cat is: a solid black shorthair with yellow eyes and white toes [ Geno: LL / B- / Xo- / D- / aa / -- / C- / Wsw ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ [ The Court of Gardens - 003 ] ❀

Postby ArtMajor » Sat May 25, 2024 12:31 am

court members: 04 ❀
❀ blossom court request: now ❀
❀ pebbles: 030 ❀
mod: Katrione ❀
floris font
❀ illustrations: me ❀

Anthurium, Yellow Tulip, Pink Calla Lily, and an Iris. Those were the flowers that Zwartkopshadow had brought
with her when she had appeared in the garden requesting to join the Court. She'd quietly explained each
flowers meaning to Promisedrose, a bouquet of hope, welcoming, smiles, and admiration. She had seen
Promisedrose out on patrol and been fascinated by the Court. She'd been watching them for a few days after
tracking down their camp, and wanted to join.

Promisedrose had of course been delighted, even helping her sector off a piece of the garden for her personal
seeds. Zwartkop had become Zwartkopshadow, and there were now a few of the succulents growing throughout
the garden.

Zwartkopshadow had proven herself to be extremely knowledgable in flowers, using them to communicate
nearly as often as she spoke. But she made for good company, and in a clan of so little, it was nice to enjoy
spending time with one another. Or at the very least get along. Although in the case of Cordylineblade and
Peonystem the Lord of the Court did seem to butt heads with the Captain every so often, but Promisedrose
didn't mind much that Cordy sometimes forgot to call her by her title. It was...almost nice, to be reminded
that she was still a cat just like the others.

The addition of even a single cat had surprisingly added to Promisedrose's duties, now that Cordylineblade could
have a partner hunting, Peonystem could assist Promisedrose on patrol and give her lessons as they walked through
the small bit of twoleg park that surrounded their garden. He had warned that if the Court grew as big as the Court
of Blossoms had promised, they would need to leave. Which of course, Promisedrose had known that on some level,
but it was strange having to think about how much (or rather, how little) space they really had. By Peonystem's
estimation, their garden could house fifteen cats.

But that wasn't a "wait until we have fifteen members then move" it was more of a "this is our absolute maximum
capacity" situation. Thankfully, there was still plenty of time but having the threat of the move looming on her
shoulders had been stressful for Promisedrose.

"The most important thing," Peonystem had said "is that we must have a Lord or Lady of the Fields before we
move. If we try to leave the twolegplace without a healer and anything goes wrong...we'll have to rely on the
Blue-furs to heal our clanmates."

So, Promisedrose was taking her concerns to the Court of Blossoms. Whether The Infinity, The Fertility, or any other
of the gods were listening, she prayed they would be paying attention to her request.

❀ Promisedrose asks the Court of Blossoms for a Lord/Lady of the Fields ❀
❀ Promisedrose and Peonystem patrol the border ❀
❀ Cordylineblade and Zwartkopshadow go hunting ❀

❋❋❋❋❋
❀ Flings are enabled ❀
❀ Random death will always be ok for any member of the court ❀

Court Officials

❋ Lord/Lady of the Thorn ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
ꕥ Lord/Lady of the Fields ꕥ
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
✽ Lord/Lady of the Court ✽
peonystem • 32m • male •
➺ title: the organized lord
➺ squire:
❀ The Crown Rose ❀
promisedrose • 40m • female •
➺ title: the blooming rose
➺ lives: ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

x
x
x

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx❊ Squire of the Fields ❊
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title
❊ Roots of the Court ❊xxxxxxxxxx

name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty
x
x
x
x
x
x
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❋ Sprouts ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❋ Squires ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❋ Knights of the Petal ❋
cordylineblade • 64m • female •
➺ title: Captain
➺ squire:
zwartkopshadow • 28m • female •
➺ title: Knight
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❋ Knights of the Thorn ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❀ Interclan relations ❀
name • ally/enemy • ❀
name • ally/enemy • ❀
name • ally/enemy • ❀
❀ Borders ❀
north • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
east • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
south • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
west • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
❀ Deceased ❀
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ cause of death:
❀ Families ❀
name • name
➺ kits

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxꕥ Medicinal Supplies ꕥ

name • use • quantity • ❀
❋ Food Stores ❋xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rabbits • two servings • 01 • ❀
squirrels • two servings • 02 • ❀
birds • three servings • 00 • ❀
snakes • one serving • 00 • ❀
songbirds • one serving • 00 • ❀
hedgehogs • two servings • 00 • ❀

──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dei sub replies

Postby selkirks » Wed May 29, 2024 9:14 am

█████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.✦ DEI'S CLAN REPLIES !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
leaf-bare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. rain is more common which may lead to
floods in water-based or low-lying territories. prey is only just beginning to return, kittings will run
smoother, and the chances of kitting-related deaths will start to drop. loners, too, are beginning to
explore clan territories, which makes the odds of finding new clanmates higher than it otherwise
would be. - Simonpet

echoclan, hazeclan, seaclan, shenthais, hazelclan, chaosclan, caveclan, sun spire outlaws, highgarden
earthfall

last replies linked - 5.13.24

main page - cac store - fanclub - roleplay thread

xxxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HAZELCLANsharklord ████████████████████████

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Dr. Ducky gathered +1 elder leaves, +1 lovage, +1 rosemary, and +1 daisy leaves.
      xxRiverdancer added +1 lungwort.
      xxRowancry added +1 sweet-sedge.
      xxTawnyfeather added +1 borage.
      xxDraconisflight added +1 wood sorrel.
      xxOwlpaw added +1 rosemary.

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Rosestar's patrol caught +1 vole, +1 mouse, +1 lizard, and +1 snake.
      xxBatears cried out as she felt herself step on something sharp, her front foot seizing up in pain. Barleysun approached her first - albeit hesitantly - as he wasn't sure how the black she-cat would take to the newcomer attempting to help. He gently asked if he could see her paw, purring comfortingly when Batears winced as she held it out to him, and together they discovered that she stepped on a piece of glass. | Requires x1 wintergreen.
      xxHarenose, maybe a bit too eager to impress Rosestar, ran straight into a thorn bush and came out the other end with his entire face covered in prickles. Oh well, better luck next time. | Requires x1 wintergreen and one moon of rest.

Dapperbird's patrol caught +1 small fish, +1 snake, +1 mouse, and +1 lizard.
      xxBrightdew ignored the others who cautioned her to stay back from the Twolegs and their small camp ground - they were unlike other predators HazelClan had seen, and far too big to attempt driving off. Brightdew, however, felt compelled to see how they managed to tame fire and keep it in one spot. She unfortunately got too close for comfort, yowling as she felt fire catch on her whiskers and muzzle as she leapt back for the safety of the forest. | Requires x1 ivy leaves, x1 honey, and one moon of rest.

Sootcloud's patrol caught +1 lizard, +1 mouse, +1 snake, and +1 vole.

Cardinalflight's patrol caught +1 squirrel, +1 rabbit, +1 lizard, +1 snake, and +1 vole.

Kazuto's patrol caught +1 mouse, +1 hare, +1 snake, +1 vole, and +1 lizard.

Mothgoose's patrol caught +1 big fish, +1 hare, +1 rabbit, +1 snake, +1 lizard, and +1 mouse.

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Iolantha's patrol took in a pregnant cat! Their litter is due in two moons.
      xx↳ [ pheno: longhaired laperm dilute calico pseudo-tabby (classic in red) with green eyes. (not pregnant) ]
      xx↳ [ geno: ll / LpLp / BB / XOXo / dd / aa / mcmc / Ccs / Wsw ]
      xx↳ [ color: @broken* | lines: @H155 (pregnant) & @Grey_Hoodie (not pregnant) ]

Milo and Featherdusk's patrols gathered x9 and x6 pebbles - leading to a total of x15 pebbles!

Sparrowstripe's patrol followed fox trail the past patrol scented, bringing them to a den harboring a litter of newborn kits. Sparrowstripe's tail twitched in agitation while the others shared frustrated hisses with each other; a skulk must've settled down on their land, and if left alone, could become very dangerous. Ultimately the patrol decided to disturb the entrance of the den, assuming that the parents would move once they discovered their kits weren't safe. Sparrowstripe and the others began kicking sticks and sand over the den, but froze once the sound of furious barks drew closer and closer. The cats yowled as two red figures leapt out of the bush, teeth bared and fur bristling as they charged at the HazelClan patrol.

Sparrowstripe's experience meant that she quickly formulated plans for everyone to fight in pairs, as battling in stronger numbers gave them more of a fighting chance against the foxes. The clearing was reduced to a battleground - barks, screeches, and the cries of scared fox kits echoed through the ginger she-cat's ears as she raked her claws across a fox's muzzle, spitting as the fox slammed her to the ground, barely able to keep its snapping jaws from her throat as she struggled to push it away with her paws.

An anguished shriek from the right caused Sparrowstripe to whip her head towards that direction, her heart plummeting as she saw Nettlefleck standing over Greythorn's motionless, battered body. With a surge of energy, the ginger warrior kicked the fox off of her and dashed to Nettlefleck's side, ears flat against their heads as they arched their backs in dominant display at their opponent. The fox growled, ready to charge before Rubbleblaze threw off it's momentum by crashing into the fox's side - ginger and scarlet pelts became a blood-red blur as they thrashed in the dust.

Sparrowstripe was thrust back into action when Nettlefleck yowled for help, pinned by a fox with his scruff in its jaws. Sparrowstripe urged herself to move and help her Clanmate, her teeth bared as she lunged for the fox's neck, biting down until bitter-lasting blood forced her to release her grip. The fox let out a shrill, wheezing cry before it collapsed onto Nettlefleck, and the spotted tom weakly tried to wriggle out from under it just before Sparrowstripe helped drag him the rest of the way.

At the sound of its mate's death, the fox other paused it's assault on Rubbleblaze, hackles bristled in defiance as the rest of the patrol circled it - Sparrowstripe hoped the beast couldn't tell how tired they were. Thankfully, the fox lost its drive knowing their mate wasn't here to back it up any longer and shoved past the HazelClan patrol into the bush, leaving a trail of blood in its wake. Sparrowstripe finally felt like she could breathe, but her heart felt heavy as she looked to Greythorn's dead body; just as she was about to order cats to help carry her, the patrol cried as Rubbleblaze and Nettlefleck crashed to the ground, adrenaline unable to keep them standing any longer. | The fox(es) were taken care of, but at the expense of three warriors' lives - Greythorn, Rubbleblaze, and Nettlefleck.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      All apprentices passed their final assessments this moon! Hootecho, Amanitafluff, and Downfeather are celebrated by HazelClan.
      xxHootecho's beginning to warrior-hood would take longer than he'd like, as he sprained his paw after tripping on the walk home once his assessment ended. He hoped no one noticed too closely that he had a paw lifted off the ground as his naming ceremony was conducted... | Requires x1 broom, x1 daisy leaves, and two moons of rest.
      xx↳ [ color: @selkirks (hoot) | lines: @Grey_Hoodie (hoot) ]

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      Nobody learned hiding this moon...
      xxFallowpaw failed this moon's attempt when he wrenched a claw during the session and Fadedgaze didn't feel comfortable allowing him to continue training this moon. | Requires one moon of rest.

Baypaw, Antpaw, Minnowpaw, Forestpaw, and Wintergreenpaw learned fighting this moon!
      xxWintergreenpaw's elongated tail meant that it was doubly important to keep it out of an opponent's way during battle, something she knew quite well, but what she didn't understand yet was that keeping it safe from the terrain around her was important as well. It happened so fast, a freak accident the other apprentices' called it, as Wintergreenpaw lost her footing from her perch atop a boulder and fell ungracefully to the ground - a grotesque snap echoed through the training ground so loud that even StarClan must've heard it. Her reed-like tail was stuck in an unnatural position - a clean break, but Wintergreenpaw was in so much shock that she couldn't make a sound. | Requires x1 rush, x1 bindweed, x1 stick, and two moons of rest.

Wildpaw, Orchidpaw, Laurelpaw, and Chillpaw learned swimming!
      xxLightningpaw and Sedgepaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Jaggedpaw learned climbing!
      xxMidnightpaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CHAOSCLANKazin █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Charcoalbite's patrol caught +1 shrew, +1 pigeon, +1 rat, +1 frog, and +1 mouse.
      xxCharcoalbite's paws became cracked after hunting for too long, needing something soothing rubbed onto his sensitive pads. | Requires x1 dock.
      xxSarsaparillamask wrenched a claw during the hunt, needing something for the pain. | Requires x1 comfrey root.

Redfox's patrol caught +1 trout, +1 shrew, +1 frog, and +1 mouse.

Partridgeheart's patrol caught +1 shrew, +1 rat, +1 minnow, and +1 frog.

Petalbreeze's patrol caught +1 stoat, +1 trout, +1 minnow, +1 pigeon, +1 shrew, +1 frog, and +1 mouse.

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Wrenwhistle's patrol returned early after one of their own got injured.
      xxHedgehogspark ungracefully tumbled to the ground after falling off a tree, resulting in bruising. | Requires one moon of rest.

Rosefoot's patrol returned early after a tragedy occurred...
      xx↳ Rosefoot's head snapped up to attention when Sagespike's yowl resounded through the forest, startling birds as the she-cat heard them scuffle out of the trees for safety. With a commanding hiss, the young patrol leader and the others dashed to where they left their Clanmate, who asked for time alone, and were met with the startling sight of Sagespike facing off against a badger - his white fur stained with blood. The others took action, some driving the badger away, while the others attended to the injured scout, Rosefoot being among the latter. She tried her damnedest to stop the blood flowing from his belly, the pungency of the smell caused her lip to curl, but she was too late as he faded from blood loss.

Moonbelly's patrol recruited an apprentice-aged cat!
      xx↳ [ pheno: black tortie and white afab shorthair with olive eyes. (growth) | geno: LL/XOXo/BB/DD/aa/Mcmc/CC/Wsw ]
      xx↳ [ color: @H155 | lines: @H155 (app) & @inky. (growth) ]

Squirrelheart's patrol scented a badger during their scouting, unbeknownst to them, the same one who took the life of Sagespike. ChaosClan can either drive it away in battle, poison it using x1 poisonous herb with a 3 serving size piece of prey, or hazard leaving it alone.

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Bananadance gathered +1 birch sap, +1 mouse bile, +1 broom, and +1 comfrey root..
      xxWinterglow added +1 wood sorrel.
      xxFoxglovesnap added +1 sweet-sedge.
      xxRipplepaw added +1 ragwort.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      three apprentices passed their final assessment this moon! ChaosClan welcomes Timberwhisker, Nimbusglare, and Pebblecreek as fully fledged warriors.
      xxApplepaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.
      xx↳ [ colors: @H155 (nimbus) & @inky. (pebble) | lines: @H155 (nimbus) & @Grey_Hoodie (pebble)

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      Harvestpaw learned hunting!

Robinpaw, Cobwebpaw, Raspberrypaw, and Centipedepaw learned tracking!
      xxLorispaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Crabpaw, Lynxpaw, Jacarandapaw, and Koapaw learned fighting!
      xxLynxpaw - Eager to perfect her fighting style and impress her clanmates, Lynxpaw was determined to be the best while learning. Unfortunately, this came at a cost later, as Lynxpaw started to complain of sore muscles- a result of overachievement. She will need two moons of rest, x1 chamomile, and x1 poppy seed to recover.
      xxKangaroopaw failed - As if failing training this moon wasn't enough, Kangaroopaw's fur also became home to an infestation of ticks. He'll need one moon of rest or x1 mouse bile.
      xxEucalyptuspaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Zebrapaw learned stealth!
      xxTarantulapaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Basilpaw learned climbing!
      xxGalaxypaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.
      xxJuniperpaw failed - While attempting to climb, Juniperpaw's paw slipped, leading to her plummeting to the ground. She will need two moons of rest, x1 bindweed + stick, x1 burnet, and x1 comfrey root to recover.

Ripplepaw learned illnesses!
my name is sel
i use she + neos
mod for sfa + cac
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kat's Replies • V.XXX.MMXXIV | 05.30.2024

Postby Katrione » Fri May 31, 2024 2:21 pm

xxxxxxx

newleaf -- leaf-bare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. prey is only just beginning to return, kittings will run smoother, and the chances of kitting-related deaths will start to drop. loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories, which makes the odds of finding new clanmates higher than it otherwise would be
    [ weather descriptor - simonpet ]

• if you would like to join our discord, please pm katrione or one of the mods for an invite link.

• a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

• all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
pineclan -- lr: 07-16-2022
swiftclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
forestclan -- lr: 10-11-2022
gustclan -- lr: 12-29-2020
spruceclan -- lr: 01-29-2023
nanimo's clan-- lr: 02-28-2024
court of gardens-- lr: today
    ───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
    wheatclan -- lr: 07-06-2023
    outback runners -- lr: 11-02-2023
    twilightclan -- lr: 03-18-2024
───────── ( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
pyrithian-- lr: 01-26-2024
weyrcats -- lr: 05-07-2024

ArtMajor wrote:
Imagec

❀ Promisedrose asks the Court of Blossoms for a Lord/Lady of the Fields ❀

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ The Court of Blossoms grants Promisedrose's request and sent a Lord/Lady of the Fields. Please pick five herbs from here to start off your store.

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Promisedrose and Peonystem made their way along the southern border, remarking the scent lines and following new scents they didn't recognize. The Lord froze in his steps, his amber eyes narrowing as he tried to find the source of the movement from the corner of his vision. It was brief, but the tom saw a flash of something dark before it disappeared. A heavy feeling weighed in the tom's stomach, but he was unsure what he saw.
      ↳↳↳ Cordylineblade and Zwartkopshadow caught x3 birds

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the Lady/Lord of the Fields is: a shorthair black classic tabby with minimal white spotting and green eyes [ Geno: LL / B- / Xo- / A- / mcmc / C- / Wsw ]
      ↳↳↳ Now that you've reached your third post, you will have to start feeding your Clan in your next post! Please read the 'Keeping Your Clan Fed' Section here to find how much is required! Feel free to dm me with any questions!
      ↳↳↳ I noticed that you forgot to add the following prey to your pile from previous posts: x2 birds. Make sure to add them into your next post along with this reply's catch!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ [ The Court of Gardens - 004 ] ❀

Postby ArtMajor » Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:18 pm

court members: 05 ❀
❀ blossom court request: 2 posts ❀
❀ pebbles: 035 ❀
mod: Katrione ❀
floris font
❀ illustrations: me ❀

Peonystem knew he should talk about it.
That was what one was supposed to do, especially when one was a Lord of the Court who had happened to see
something possibly suspicious.

But he just couldn't be sure as to what he had seen. Had it been a fox? maybe a rogue? Or was it just a bird
scurrying through the underbrush. It surely hadn't been...well, no that was impossible surely. The garden was
blooming ever so nicely, surely it hadn't been a Nosoi. It was newleaf, the season of life and blossom, what Nosoi
would be so bold as to attack now?

But it hadn't attacked, he reminded himself. The...the thing, whatever he'd seen...and to be honest, Peonystem
wasn't even sure if he'd seen anything at all. It had stayed in the shadows.

So Peonystem remained quiet. Hoping that...the thing, whatever it was...was something harmless to the Court.
It would be fine, Promisedrose was shaping up well, even if their lessons weren't sinking in quite as deeply as he'd
like, though surely that would change once the rest of the court was filled up.

Yes, things would be fine! The Court of Blossoms was watching over them all, and the sun was shining happily, a nice
relief from the rains of late. Everything would be perfectly fine.

"Lotusseed" the tabby hummed. "It has a nice ring to it, thank you. I shall try to live up to this name."

"You bring with you more knowledge than the rest of the Court has," Promisedrose said with a smile, "you have
already begun to live up to it and more."

Lotusseed laughed, a soft melodic noise. "All I bring with me are the herbs I could fit on my back. I'm grateful you
all don't live too far away from my old home, if I'd had to carry them much further I may have lost them."

Peonystem purred, dipping his head at the new Lady of the Fields. "I'm sure we can think of a better carrying system
for when the move comes. And if not, at least we should have enough paws to help carry your stores." His ear flicked
"It's odd...one the one paw I want to ask that you begin storing as many herbs as you can find but on the other..."

"It'll be more herbs for us to have to move when the time comes." Promisedrose finished, looking down at her paws. "I
wish we could just leave now but..." she trailed off, though the other two could easily imagine what she might have
been about to say.

But I dont want to say goodbye to my home just yet
But I'm afraid of the dangers that come with the wilderness

Lotusseed smiled, rubbing shoulders against Promisedrose, ignoring the way Peonystem's ears flicked back at the gesture.
"All will work itself out, we must have faith. I'm sure the Court of Blossoms will send a sign when its time for us to move.
Besides, Lord Peonystem said he estimated we still have a bit of time before we absolutely must move. Let us
use this time wisely to prepare. I'll gather herbs, but only what I can scavenge from the garden. There will be
plenty time later to explore the wilderness for plants, but who knows what seeds we may never be able to find out there?"

"I was planning on asking if we could store some of the flower seeds with your herbs," Promisedrose said shyly. "I know
most of them don't have a lick of a use, but...it would be nice to be surrounded by the flowers of our original home
once we move."

"Of course, you needn't ask at all, I'll take whatever you've gathered already, and set aside a bit of time to harvest what
other seeds I can as the season continues. We're near to greenleaf, seeds will be in abundance."

"With that matter settled," Peonystem spoke after a short lull in the conversation. "I was wondering, do you expect
you will ask the Court of Blossoms for our last Lord or Lady? We're only lacking the Thorn now, I'm sure they could
send us a fine warrior."

Promisedrose humed, glancing out at the main part of the garden, and not the ivy-laced hoop they were sitting under.
"I was actually thinking of promoting one of the Knights," she said "For you and Lotusseed, I knew I would need someone
experienced, but for the Lord or Lady of the Thorn, should it not be a Knight that has already proved themselves?"

Peonystem hummed. "It may take a while to find the right knight naturally, it may not even happen until after the move"
His voice was strained slightly. While he knew objectively, the Court could survive without its last court official, he
would much rather prefer that the Court had a full court before they moved.

Lotusseed's whiskers twitched with surprise "Oh, I had thought that Cordylineblade would be the obvious choice,
she's a fine-"

"NO!" Peonystem's panicked screech interrupted. Lotusseed and Promisedrose stared at the cream tom, eyes wide at his
unexpected outburst.

Peonystem coughed, licking at his chest for a moment to settle himself. "That is, as fine a warrior as the Captain is, I
don't believe she would be a good fit as Lady of the Thorn. A Knight of the Thorn...perhaps, she is a Captain, but she
is also Captain out of the nature of her being the first Knight we found. I just...don't feel that she is...ready, for the
responsibilities of a court official."

Promisedrose smiled, thinking back to three days ago when she had witnessed Cordyline speaking casually with the
Court Lord and ignoring his increasingly desperate attempts to get her to speak more formally. "I believe Peonystem
is right...to an extent." She said, nodding to Lotusseed. "She is a fine Captain, but I believe the dynamic of having
her as Lady of the Thorn might cause...conflicting orders in the rest of the court. I was actually wondering what you
thought about Zwartkopshadow?" she glanced back to Peonystem, relieved to see that he had calmed himself.

The tom hummed, glancing to the main garden. "She is...quiet, but she does have a good sense of herself. I've not
seen how she fights, which would be important, though it may be a bit awkward if we were to promote her now."

"Awkward?" Promisedrose asked, tilting her head in confusion. Peonystem nodded. "If we were to promote her now,
leaving Cordylineblade the only non-court official in the Court, she might take it as a slight against herself. Not
to mention the risk if we promote Zwartkopshadow early, only to find out she cannot handle the stresses of it when
there are dozens of knights. My vote is that, if you insist upon waiting to promote a knight to the position, we do it
as close to the move as we can. That way we have time to watch and see how the knights handle themselves under
different stressors, but we have an extra set of paws to help us with the logistics of moving an entire Court from
twolegplace into the wilderness."

Proisedrose's tail flicked over her paws. "That makes sense," she said, lifting her chin to gaze at the sky. "You both
know that I am...reluctant to leave, I just...I just pray that the Court of Blossoms leads us to a new garden. I
know that we'll be living in the wild I just...cannot picture having to say goodbye to such a beautiful home. And
maybe it's silly but...I feel as though the Court of Blossoms are here with us, as the flowers bloom. It feels
almost sacrilegious to leave them behind."

Lotusseed smiled "If what I've learned of the Blossom Court is true, then they will follow us, no matter where we live.
We must have faith, even as we wait for their flowers to rebloom. Let us think of it as...an extended leafbare, few
flowers bloom during the coldest season, but surely you know that they are still with us even then?"

Promisedrose nodded to the Lady of the Fields. "Thank you Lotusseed."

"Now then," Peonystem said, voice firm. "I do believe we have our duties to attend to," his voice softened slightly as
he added "Though, this was a highly productive meeting. Thank you Lotusseed, for joining the Court."

❀ Lotusseed harvests the garden for herbs ❀

❀ The Court consumes x1 Rabbit ❀

❋❋❋❋❋
❀ Flings are enabled ❀
❀ Random death will always be ok for any member of the court ❀

Court Officials

❋ Lord/Lady of the Thorn ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
ꕥ Lord/Lady of the Fields ꕥ
lotusseed • 38m • female •
➺ title: the blossoming field
➺ squire:
✽ Lord/Lady of the Court ✽
peonystem • 33m • male •
➺ title: the organized lord
➺ squire:
❀ The Crown Rose ❀
promisedrose • 41m • female •
➺ title: the blooming rose
➺ lives: ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

x
x
x

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx❊ Squire of the Fields ❊
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title
❊ Roots of the Court ❊xxxxxxxxxx

name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty
x
x
x
x
x
x
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title • specialty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❋ Sprouts ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ guardian:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❋ Squires ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ mentor:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❋ Knights of the Petal ❋
cordylineblade • 65m • female •
➺ title: Captain
➺ squire:
zwartkopshadow • 29m • female •
➺ title: Knight
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
❋ Knights of the Thorn ❋
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ squire:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❀ Interclan relations ❀
name • ally/enemy • ❀
name • ally/enemy • ❀
name • ally/enemy • ❀
❀ Borders ❀
north • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
east • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
south • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
west • clan • ally/enemy/neutral • ❀
❀ Deceased ❀
name • age • gender • ❀
➺ title:
➺ cause of death:
❀ Families ❀
name • name
➺ kits

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxꕥ Medicinal Supplies ꕥ

burdock root • rat bites / sores• 01 • ❀
coltsfoot • fever / paws • 01 • ❀
feverfew • fever • 01 • ❀
ragweed • strength • 01 • ❀
sorrel • traveling • 01 • ❀
❋ Food Stores ❋xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rabbits • two servings • 00 • ❀
squirrels • two servings • 02 • ❀
birds • three servings • 05 • ❀
snakes • one serving • 00 • ❀
songbirds • one serving • 00 • ❀
hedgehogs • two servings • 00 • ❀

ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [079]

Postby Katrione » Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:29 am

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( POPULATION ) 064 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( PEBBLES ) 071
( MALES ) 023 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( FEMALES ) 041
( CURRENT SERVING SIZE ) 011 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( VISIT TO MOONPOOL ) 00/00
( MODERATOR ) deimos xxxxxxxxxxxx ( ARCHIVE LINK ) ★ xx-xxxxxxxx ( LAST REPLY ) here
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
───────────────
MANY──────-─VOICES
CRYING────────OUT
AS───────────ONE
───────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• milkpaw crept towards pebbles' fence line, her ears pressed back against her head as she looked around.
      • it had been a moon since she had last seen the twoleg - her twoleg. a nasty bought of greencough had swept through the clan, taking many lives. fearing that it might be something twolegs could catch, milkpaw stayed away until the sickness was gone.
      • milkpaw had finally made a decision. she could no longer stay away from her twoleg. having to stay away for a whole moon showed her how much she valued her time with pebbles.
      • the apprentice's head snapped up when she heard a cry. pebbles darted across the garden and scooped the tiny she-cat up, pressing her face into milkpaw's scruff. milkpaw purred happily as pebbles carried her inside, knowing she had made the right decision in leaving echoclan.

------

• crowcloud noses his way into the nursery, peering curiously at owlseed as she nursed their litter
      • owlseed's lips peeled back from her teeth in a snarl at the sight of her mate. the flat-faced queen shifted in her nest to turn her back on the tom with a huff.
      • crowcloud's tail drooped and he backed out of the den. the medicine cat knew that his change in attitude was affecting his relationship with his mate, but he couldn't move past it. he couldn't accept that he had taken a life to protect her when it was his sole job to save lives.

------

• dustfoot, heathfang and sunpaw begin to rise from their nests once the sun goes down.
      • the trio are soon joined by wildpoppy, rattletail, lavenderpool and raggedtail as official night warriors
      • bramblingflight watches the night warriors leave from the dirtplace tunnel, catching raggedtail's attention
      • the former mates watch each other for several moments before bramblingflight breaks eye contact and ducks into the tunnel.

------

Sunnyflower stopped mid-lick, her ears perking forward as she caught the slight wheeze in Applefur's breathing. The ginger she-cat turned her focus to her father, a concerned look edging itself into her eyes as she observed the dark ginger tom. She hadn't truly noticed before how the moons seemed to be catching up to him. The once broad and determined tom had dwindled into exactly what she had feared would happen: someone who was sick and not meant for longer in this world.

"Dad?" Sunnyflower questioned, causing the tom to stop in his own grooming. Applefur flicked his ears to her, making a low noise in his throat to acknowledge he had heard her. "Do you miss mom?"

Applefur looked at his daughter, a strong wave of grief seeming to roll off of him at the mention of his late mate. "Every second," He rasped, shifting to lay on his side. Sunnyflower winced slightly at the obvious pain that shot through his body at the small movement. "Every moment I no longer breathe the same air as her, watch the same falling snow, share the same nest... Nothing has felt right since her. Squirrel..." The old tom broke off, his voice cracking.

"Squirrelstar is my home. She grew up with me, we were so young when we met. She was so bright and was always ready to leap into the next adventure without watching where that leap would even take her. I was awestruck from the moment she found me. I have never admired someone as much as I have admired her, and I will never admire someone the same way." Applefur looked down at his paws for a brief moment before looking back at Sunnyflower.

"I love all of you, and I wish more than anything that I could stay to watch my grandkits, and great-grandkits and even great-great grandkits grow up one day," Applefur mewed sadly as Sunnyflower cuddled closer to him. "But this world is no longer my home. I need her." Sunnyflower began grooming her father, holding back tears at her father's words.

Sunnyflower longed for her father to live that long as well, but she knew one day she would share his pain when her own mate passed. She hoped she would never outlive Rabbitwish, but then he would feel the pain of her loss. The she-cat wouldn't want to leave him with that pain, so she would bear it if possible.

There is no pain like living without the other half of your heart, your entire world. Sunnyflower silently prayed that her father would be able to return to his version of home.

Later that night, Sunnyflower sat in the middle of the clearing with her siblings and the rest of Echoclan, brushing her tail softly over Applefur's flank as the tom finally returned home.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

─ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ─
      • Echoclan consumed x3 mice, x3 voles, x1 squirrel and x1 fish

─ 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚜 ─
      • Warrenmask and Flykit are welcomed into Echoclan!

─ 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 ─
      • Clayspots, Bumbleflower, Stoneblossom, Acornfall, Cottonbush, Jaguarnight and Beavercoat passed away from Greencough.
      • Milkpaw left to live with her Twoleg, Pebbles.
      • Applefur joined the ranks of Starclan!

─ 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 ─
      • There are no rank changes.

─ 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚜 ─
      • Rowanstrike, Hootfang, Warrenmask, Squirrelnose, Buzzingflight, Nickelgleam and Hazelburrow went on a hunting patrol.
      • Mossvine, Tawnyspark, Thunderstep, Mothflutter, Foamsplash, Twigtoes and Harpymask went on a hunting patrol.
      • Petalbound, Snowmouse, Witheredstalk, Piranha, Icefang, Canalstorm and Koifin went on a hunting patrol.
      • Sunnyflower, Laurelcloud, Beestripe, Woolpounce, Bellmist, Fleetrunner and Pantherleap went on a border patrol.
      • Wildpoppy, Raggedtail, Lavenderpool, Rattletail, Heathfang, Dustfoot and Sunpaw went on a night border patrol.

─ 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 ─
      • Crowcloud and Mousewent went herb hunting.

─ 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 ─
      • There are no family updates this moon.

─ 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ─
      • Shalepaw is taking their final assessment.

─ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ─
      • Pigeonnose took Snookpaw training.
      • Heathfang took Sunpaw training.

─ 𝙼𝚘𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 ─
      • Echoclan is in: Medicine Mode
      • Random Pregnancy is turned: ON
      • Flings is turned: ON
      • Random Mates is turned: ON
      • Cats marked with '✦' are night warriors!
      • Please don't use death rolls for any cat under 80 moons at this time! Feel free to do injury rolls for everyone though!
      • My mod also has permission to pick warrior names for all apprentices taking assessments unless I state a warrior name in my post! My mod may also pick mentors for new apprentices as well!
      • References Needed: Heathfang, Buzzlingflight, Harpymask, Fleetrunner, Pantherleap, Riverface, Nickelgleam, Dustfoot, and Sunpaw [ Please DM me for unofficial references! ]
      • Growths Needed: Snookpaw, Mockingkit and Flykit
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

THE LEADER
┌──────┐
GORSESTAR
44 moons, ♀,

└──────┘
THE DEPUTY
┌──────┐
BEESTRIPE
43 moons, ♀,

└──────┘
                  THE MEDIC
                  ┌──────┐
                  CROWCLOUD
                  37 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
THE APPRENTICE
┌──────┐
MOUSEMINT
22 moons, ♂,

└──────┘

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

x──────── ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 ) ────────
    xmossvine • 100 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xpetalbound • 83 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xrabbitwish • 76 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xblazefur • 74 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, shalepaw
    xsunnyflower • 74 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xrowanstrike • 71 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xcloudwatcher • 71 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xsnowmouse • 71 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    wildpoppy • 70 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    raggedtail • 59 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xbramblingflight • 59 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xappleheart • 57 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xpigeonnose • 55 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, snookpaw
    xwitheredstalk • 55 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xlaurelcloud • 54 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xpiranha of fc • 46 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xicefang • 44 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xstrawberrypatch • 43 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    lavenderpool • 42 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xtawnyspark • 42 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xthunderstep • 39 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xowlseed • 38 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none

xsandshell • 38 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xhaybriar • 37 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xhazelburrow • 37 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xjuniperbranch • 37 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none

x──────── ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 ) ────────
    xhootfang • 36 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xmothflutter • 33 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xfloodstone • 31 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xcanalstorm • 31 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xfoamsplash • 31 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xwoolpounce • 30 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xkoifin • 30 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xbristlepad • 30 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xwarrenmask • 30 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xsquirrelnose • 25 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xchubfur • 25 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xtwigtoes • 25 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xrattletail • 24 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xbellmist • 23 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xrooktail • 23 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xgrousecry • 21 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xharpymask • 19 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xbuzzardstep • 18 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    ✦heathfang • 18 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xbuzzingflight • 18 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xfleetrunner • 18 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xpantherleap • 18 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xriverface • 18 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    xnickelgleam • 17 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    ✦dustfoot • 17 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ apprentice ,, none
    x──────── ( 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) ────────
    x
    xshalepaw • 12 moons • tom
    xxxx↳ mentor ,, blazefur
    ✦sunpaw • 12 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ mentor ,, heathfang
    xsnookpaw • 7 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ mentor ,, pigeonnose
    x────── ( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 ) ──────
    xowlseed • 38 moons • she-cat
    xxxx↳ litter ,, mockingkit, ravenkit + jackdawkit

xxxxxxxxx────── ( 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 ) ──────
    xxxxxxxxxxxflykit • 3 moons • tom
    xxxxxxxxxxxmockingkit • 1 moons • she-cat
    xxxxxxxxxxxravenkit • 1 moons • tom
    xxxxxxxxxxxjackdawkit • 1 moons • tom

xxxxxxxxx────── ( 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) ──────
    xxxxxxxxxxxfelicia • 147 moons • she-cat
    xxxxxxxxxxxbrindlecloud • 55 moons • she-cat
    xii

ALLIES
    ────────────────
    forestclan, simonpet
    pineclan, deimos
    *changes frequently

RIVALS
    ────────────────
    clan, username
    clan, username
    clan, username
    *changes frequently

BORDERS
    ─────────────────
    n, clan, username
    e, clan, username
    s, groveclan, solyn
    w, clan, username
    nw, clan, username
    ne, clan, username
    sw, clan, username
    se, gustclan, chamrosh
    *changes frequently

FRESH-KILL
    ────────────────
    mice, x0, one
    vole, x0, one
    shrew, x3, one
    rabbit, x2, two
    squirrel, x11, two
    fish, x12, three
    pigeon, x8, three

xxii

DAY MENTORS
    ──────────────────────────────
    blazefur, shalepaw | 5 | hunt II, combat, climb, swim
    pigeonnose, snookpaw | 1 | hunt, skill

NIGHT MENTORS
    ────────────────────
    heathfang, sunpaw | 2 | hunt, swim

CREDIT LINKS
    ─────────────────
    font credit
    image credits
    clan symbol
    all character references

Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ChaosClan 145

Postby Kazin » Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:45 am

Font credit
Number of cats: 133 | 58 ♂, 58 ♀, 17 other
Servings Needed: 21, next at 140 | Next Request: anytime | Mod: deimos
Can have: 8 patrols, 10 cats per patrol, 10 prey types next at 151
Writing Archive | Herb/Pebble Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Link to Chapter
      --Sootpaw's introduction. He lived as a Kittypet, always longing for life outside of the stuffy den. He hated being inside, and became quite the escape artist for his Twolegs. Eventually, he figured he needed to take the plunge and run further than they could find him, finally breaking through into ChaosClan territory before being found. He joined the clan with curiosity, finding it easy to make friends off the bat, his charisma and bravery admired by the other apprentices. Flamepaw and Sootpaw seem to hit it off the best right away, the pair becoming best friends fast, forming a friendly rivalry as they both start their training.
      --Icefreckle mourns the loss of Sagespike, Charcoalbite finding the she-cat and consoling her. Sagespike was a bright light in the clan, and he won't be forgotten - Charcoalbite, normally stoic, chokes up as he vows to Icefreckle that he won't let her dad be forgotten.
      --Nightkit, though still young, feels restless and alone in the nursery. Timberwhisker, the newest scout, takes it upon himself to start taking the kit out so that Fireflicker can rest more as she approaches the day of her kitting. He feels that he can't wait to take on his own apprentice, inwardly hoping that as he takes care of Nightkit that he can be considered to mentor the determined young kit. Timberwhisker admires the kit's personality and his willingness to learn, thinking of him like a little brother.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members... Deaths;;
        ➸ The new apprentice is named Sootpaw.
        ➸ Sagespike is mourned.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Charcoalbite, Perchstone, Sarsaparillamask, Sunsetpond, Dandelionpath, Stormbranch, Walnutshell, Vireoflight, Rabbitfoot, and Orbweaver hunt.
        ➸ Redfox, Rainspark, Cinnamonspike, Nymphburn, Ginsengfoot, Chickadeechirp, Swiftrain, Typhoonsting, Lavenderthorn, and Acaciashine hunt.
        ➸ Partridgeheart, Marshecho, Eveningmist, Elmbranch, Meadowsong, Songbirdecho, Mothdust, Fudgetuft, Twilightflower, and Lightningscratch hunt.
        ➸ Petalbreeze, Barleymask, Karakaleaf, Laurelbreeze, Midgestorm, Limetail, Malkohablaze, Salmonbubble, Cocoaheart, and Bitternclaw hunt.

Patrolling;;
        ➸ Quartzstar, Wrenwhistle, Ratwhisper, Frogpond, Sugarsnap, Finchflame, Kestrelsong, Bramblingcall, Shrikemist, and Saffronember patrol the borders; they are going to battle the badger.
        ➸ Silverstar, Rosefoot, Ploverwing, Dragonbreath, Frostpuddle, Tempestsplash, Elkbreeze, Coyotefrost, Siskinecho, and Gilavenom patrol the borders.
        ➸ Moonbelly, Sweetchirp, Stratusbird, Wolfhowl, Zephyrbranch, Tanglepath, Lunawish, Goldfishglow, Heatherdust, and Troutheart patrol the borders.
        ➸ Squirrelheart, Lichendust, Lakefeather, Wind-dash, Pelicanfeather, Walruspath, Fleabite, Asterskip, Marbleskip, and Saltshimmer patrol the borders.

Medical;;
        ➸ Banandance, Winterglow, Foxglovesnap, and Ripplepaw gather herbs.
        ➸ Pinebreeze administers herbs.
        ➸ The following are resting for one moon: Hedgehogspark
        ➸ The following are resting for two moons: Waspstrike [2/2]
        ➸ The following are resting for three moons: Mousetuft [2/3]

Family;;
        ➸ Fireflicker & Skyfrost are due in 1 moons.
        Genetics: cat: x
        ➸ Azaleasong and Lakefeather try for kits.

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ Wisteriakit, Flamekit, Cinderkit, Phloxkit, and Stonekit become apprentices this moon!
        Mentor(s): Ploverwing, Lightningscratch, Kestrelsong, Lichendust, Wind-dash
        ➸ Assessments: Applepaw and Basilpaw attempt their assessments [Applebreeze, Basilstone]]

Training;;
        ➸ Hunting training: Wisteriapaw, Flamepaw, Cinderpaw, Phloxpaw, Stonepaw, Sootpaw
        ➸ Tracking training: Harvestpaw, Lorispaw
        ➸ Fighting training: Robinpaw, Cobwebpaw, Raspberrypaw, Kangaroopaw, Eucalyptuspaw, Centipedepaw
        ➸ Stealth training: Mistypaw, Crabpaw, Tarantulapaw, Lynxpaw
        ➸ Climbing training: Galaxypaw, Juniperpaw, Zebrapaw
        ➸ Medical training: Ripplepaw [wounds]

Request/Moonpool;;
        ➸ n/a

Other;;
        ➸ ChaosClan consumes 5 squirrels, 5 rats, and 1 mouse

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please spare those marked ✧ from death rolls; those marked ✦ can be rolled for death. Any injuries for any cat is fine!
        ➸ Lineart or descriptions for my clan please ^_^ Would like genotypes as well.

Cats to be grown/transferred [please take as much time as you need!! this is really for my own tracking]:
        Needs lineart:
        Needs growth: contacted artist: Malkohablaze, (eagle,) -- Mapleflower, Reedtooth (Chamrosh) -- Limetail, Marbleskip (deimos) -- Willowpounce (bugbelly) -- Typhoonsting (selkirks)
        artist not contacted:

High Ranks

Leaders
    Silverstar | ♂ | 75 moons | ★
    Quartzstar | ♂ | 76 moons | ★★★
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Hunting Captain
    Rainspark | ♀ | 40 moons

════════════════════

Hunters
    Fudgetuft | ♂ | 87 moons
    Dandelionpath | ♂ | 87 moons
    Rabbitfoot | ♂ [afab] | 77 moons
    Lavenderthorn | nb [afab] | 67 moons
    Stormbranch | ♂ | 66 moons
    Meadowsong | nb [afab] | 64 moons
    Salmonbubble | ♀ | 61 moons
    Acaciashine | ♀ | 57 moons
    Songbirdecho | ♀ | 49 moons
    Laurelbreeze | nb [amab] | 48 moons
    Midgestorm | ♀ | 47 moons
    Malkohablaze | ♂ | 44 moons
    Limetail | ♀ | 41 moons
    Cocoaheart | ♀ | 40 moons
    Reedtooth | ♂ | 40 moons
    Willowpounce | ♂ | 40 moons
    Orbweaver | nb [afab] | 40 moons
    Sunsetpond | ♂ | 39 moons
    Cinnamonspike | ♀ | 38 moons
    Bitternclaw | nb [afab] | 36 moons
    Nymphburn | ♀ | 35 moons
    Walnutshell | ♂ | 35 moons
    Vireoflight | ♂ | 33 moons
    Ginsengfoot | ♀ | 33 moons
    Perchstone | ♀ | 33 moons
    Sarsaparillamask | ♀ | 33 moons
    Typhoonsting | ♀ | 32 moons
    Lightningscratch | ♂ [afab] | 32 moons
    Mothdust | nb [amab] | 30moons
    Marshecho | ♂ | 27 moons
    Waspstrike | ♀ | 27 moons
    Eveningmist | ♂ | 23 moons
    Elmbranch | ♀ | 23 moons
    Twilightflower | ♀ | 23 moons
    Chickadeechirp | ♀ | 23 moons
    Swiftrain | nb [amab] | 21 moons
    Ravenmask | ♀ | 20 moons
    Chestnutclaw | nb [amab] | 19 moons
    Karakaleaf | ♂ | 18 moons
    Partridgeheart | ♀ | 18 moons
    Redfox | ♂ | 17 moons
    Charcoalbite | ♂ | 17 moons
    Mousetuft | ♂ | 17 moons
    Barleymask | ♂ | 14 moons
    Petalbreeze | ♀ | 13 moons
    Nimbusglare | ♂ | 12 moons
    Pebblecreek | ♀ | 12 moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Healers
Bananadance | ♂ | 56 moons
Winterglow | ♀ | 53 moons
Pinebreeze | ♂ | 39 moons
Foxglovesnap | ♀ | 27 moons
Ripplepaw | ♂ | 11 moons

════════════════════

Apprentices
Robinpaw | ♀ | 15 moons
Applepaw | ♀ | 14 moons
Basilpaw | ♂ | 14 moons
Galaxypaw | ♀ | 13 moons
Juniperpaw | ♀ | 12 moons
Mistypaw | ♀ | 12 moons
Crabpaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Tarantulapaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Lynxpaw | ♀ | 10 moons
Cobwebpaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Zebrapaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Harvestpaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Raspberrypaw | ♀ | 9 moons
Kangaroopaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Eucalyptuspaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Jacarandapaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Koapaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Lorispaw | ♀ | 9 moons
Centipedepaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Sootpaw | ♂ [afab] | 8 moons
Wisteriapaw | ♀ | 6 moons
Flamepaw | ♂ | 6 moons
Cinderpaw | ♀ | 6 moons
Phloxpaw | ♀ | 6 moons
Stonepaw | ♂ | 6 moons

Nursery
-- Skyfrost | ♀ | 66 moons
Kits: expecting
-- Fireflicker | nb [afab] | 46 moons
Kits: Nightkit | ♂ | 1 moons
expecting

Caretakers
Quicksilver | agender [amab] | 139 moons
Lionrumble | ♂ | 135 moons
Cyclonespark | ♀ | 105 moons
Blizzardbird | ♂ | 105 moons
Cirruspatch | ♂ [afab] | 104 moons
Thundercloud | ♂ | 101 moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Deputy
Lichendust | agender [amab] | 69 moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Scouting Captain
Squirrelheart | ♂ | 29 moons

════════════════════

Scouts
Hemlockflame | ♀ | 98 moons
Heatherdust | ♀ | 68 moons
Dragonbreath | ♂ | 66 moons
Frostpuddle | nb [amab] | 53 moons
Sweetchirp | ♀ | 53 moons
Stratusbird | ♀ | 53 moons
Pelicanfeather | ♂ [afab] | 52 moons
Walruspath | ♂ | 51 moons
Fleabite | ♂ | 45 moons
Asterskip | ♀ | 40 moons
Zephyrbranch | ♀ | 40 moons
Tanglepath | ♂ | 40 moons
Lunawish | ♀ | 39 moons
Goldfishglow | nb [afab] | 34 moons
Gilavenom | nb [afab] | 34 moons
Troutheart | ♂ | 33 moons
Lakefeather | ♂ | 33 moons
Wind-dash | ♀ | 32 moons
Tempestsplash | ♀ | 32 moons
Elkbreeze | agender [amab] | 31 moons
Azaleasong | ♀ | 31 moons
Pearlwhisper | ♀ | 30 moons
Raccoonpelt | ♂ | 28 moons
Frogpond | ♂ | 28 moons
Sugarsnap | ♀ | 28 moons
Saltshimmer | ♀ [amab] | 28 moons
Ploverwing | ♀ | 27 moons
Ratwhisper | ♂ | 27 moons
Wolfhowl | ♀ | 27 moons
Coyotefrost | nb [amab] | 25 moons
Siskinecho| nb [afab] | 24 moons
Finchflame | nb [amab] | 24 moons
Hedgehogspark | ♂ | 23 moons
Marbleskip | ♀ | 23 moons
Kestrelsong | ♀ | 23 moons
Bramblingcall | ♀ | 23 moons
Shrikemist | ♀ | 21 moons
Wrenwhistle | ♀ | 18 moons
Rosefoot | ♀ | 17 moons
Icefreckle | ♀ | 17 moons
Saffronember | ♂ | 14 moons
Moonbelly | ♂ | 13 moons
Timberwhisker | ♂ | 13 moons

Ally/Enemy Clans
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Clans
    North | Clan | User
    East | Twistedclan | jazz.
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Southwest | Scarabclan | broken*

Cat Notes
    Perchstone's hind legs are paralyzed.

Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 serving | x21 [-1]
    Squirrel | 2 servings | x11 [-5]
    Hare | 3 servings | x6
    Shrew | 1 servings | x17
    Rat | 2 servings | x11 [-5]
    Pigeon | 3 servings | x13
    Stoat | 2 servings | x11
    Minnow | 1 servings | x15
    Trout | 3 servings | x10
    Frog | 1 servings | x28
    Snake | 2 servings | x10
    Jay | 3 servings | x8
    Mentors
    Apprentice | Mentor | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Ripplepaw | Pinebreeze | Herbs(adv.), Illness(adv.), Wounds(adv.), Poisons, Admin.
    Applepaw | Wolfhowl | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Basilpaw | Songbirdecho | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Galaxypaw | Cocoaheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Juniperpaw | Sarsaparillamask | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Mistypaw | Squirrelheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Robinpaw | Goldfishglow | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Crabpaw | Elkbreeze | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Tarantulapaw | Ginsengfoot | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Lynxpaw | Cocoaheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Cobwebpaw | Midgestorm | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Zebrapaw | Hedgehogspark | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Harvestpaw | Finchflame | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Raspberrypaw | Waspstrike | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Kangaroopaw | Fleabite | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Eucalyptuspaw | Swiftrain | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Jacarandapaw | Eveningmist | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Koapaw | Meadowsong | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Centipedepaw | Tanglepath | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Lorispaw | Ratwhisper | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Wisteriapaw | Ploverwing | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Flamepaw | Lightningscratch | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Cinderpaw | Kestrelsong | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Phloxpaw | Lichendust | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Stonepaw | Wind-dash| Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Sootpaw | Willowpounce | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steamclan [ 018 ]

Postby Katrione » Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:57 pm

xxxxxx[]________╔══════╗xx╔══════════════╗xx╔══════════════╗xx╔══════════════╗
thsiio│issi)sp)sp)sp)spaciiiiixx໐ ໐iiiipop. 52 catsiiiix໐ ໐xxi24 tomsi໐ ໐i28 she-catsi xx໐ ໐iiiij09 servingsiiiiii໐ ໐
thssiii╚════- -╚═══════════╝- -╚═══════════╝- -╚═══════════╝
╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳
▄▄▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀▀▀
┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋

• waspsting sneaks off to meet with hattie again. he can't find the barn she-cat in their usual meeting spot so he decides to venture further to the barn.
• the tom is surprised to find hattie curled around a litter of two kits. he decides to spend the night at the barn with his mate and their kits.

╋┳╋┳
• heartfern confesses her 'feelings' for roachtrack. the tom hesitates for a moment before saying that he returns her feelings.
• roachtrack says he doesn't want to become mates yet. he wants to get to know heartfern more and see how compatible they are first.
• palmettowing feigns sympathy for heartfern when the she-cat relays this encounter to her and morningcloud later. morningcloud shakes her head disapprovingly at palmettowing when heartfern isn't looking.

╋┳╋┳
• bitterstem goes herb hunting, accompanied by stagiron. both toms talk about their duties within the clan and how far the clan has come in a short amount of time. the toms briefly talk about bitterstem's kits passing their assessments, and the death of their siblings in
• stagiron admits that he'd like to spend more time with his new apprentice, gale, but the tom is always distracted by bitterstem's apprentice, lizard.
• bitterstem makes a joke about taking lizard off his paws, as the young she-cat drives him crazy most days. stagiron laughs and says he'll pass that by roachtrack.

╋┳╋┳
• brief interlude of rico's camp. rico plots with his main henchmen about an attack on roachtrack and his camp. luca, rico's son, is all in for the attack. venice, rico's daughter, shakes her head and returns to her grooming.
• sicily flicks her daughter's ear, telling her to pay attention to her father. she's his heir after all.

╪═══════════════════════════════════════════════╪
ooo
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

[𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇]
        • Steamclan consumed x3 pigeons
        • Steamclan consumed x1 dock and x1 marigold for Speckle's muzzle scratches.

[𝖠𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗌/𝖣𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌]
        • There are no arrivals or departures this moon.
        [𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝖳𝗎𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗌]
        • There are no visits with the Saints today.
        [𝖱𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌]
        • There are no rank changes today.
        [𝖠𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌]
        • There are no assessments today.
        [𝖯𝖺𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗌]
        • Mottledflank, Pigeontoes, Possumdrop, Smokeymane, Palmettowing and Bumblefoot went on a hunting patrol.
        • Guccifrost, Magpieskip, Fogstrike and Bunnyears went on a hunting patrol.
        • Highrise, Raccooncackle, Tarsplash and Hawkstrike went on a border patrol.
        • Louis, Hornetwing, Waspsting and Pricklefur went on a border patrol.
        [𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅]
        • Samoa is resting for x2 moons
        • Speckle is resting for x1 moon
        • Tall is resting for x1 moon

[𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀]
        • Tunamouth, Copperstorm, Widowbite, Ratglare and Stagiron took Snap, Smog, Gecko, Kittiwake and Gale training.
        • Sablefang, Tumblepounce and Briewhisker took Target, Cheeto and Tall training.
        • Bitterstem took Lizard training.

[𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌]
        • Boulevard is kitting! The father is Lemon, the stud.
        • Figment, the stud, is kitting! The father is Tunamouth.

[𝖬𝗈𝖽 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌]
        • Steamclan is in: Medicine Mode
        • Random Pregnancy is turned: ON
        • Flings is turned: OFF
        • Random Mates is turned: OFF
        • Please dm before doing death rolls! Injury rolls are open to everyone!
        • References Needed: Bitterstem, Stagiron, Copperstorm, Ratglare, Waspsting, Hawkstrike, Mottledflank, Tumblepounce, Smokeymane, Guccifrost, Briewhisker, Bumblefoot, Magpieskip, Snap, Samoa, Target, Cheeto
        • Growths Needed: Mosquito, Hive
╪═══════════════════════════════════════════════╪

┬┬
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┼┼
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ├┤
    ┴┴
      Lightflare [ 58 moons ] Tom
        𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
        [url]•[/url] Bitterstem [ 38 moons ] Tom
          𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
          Lizard [ 08 moons ] She-cat
          ────────────────────
          𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
          [url]•[/url] Stagiron [ 41 moons ] Tom
          [url]•[/url] Cat's Name [ 00 moons ] Gender
            𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒
            Tunamouth [ 43 moons ] Tom
            Highrise [ 38 moons ] She-cat
            [url]•[/url] Copperstorm [ 36 moons ] She-cat
            Raccooncackle [ 34 moons ] She-cat
            Tarsplash [ 33 moons ] Tom
            Hornetwing [ 25 moons ] Tom
            Louis [ 24 moons ] Tom
            Widowbite [ 23 moons ] She-cat
            [url]•[/url] Ratglare [ 19 moons ] Tom
            [url]•[/url] Waspsting [ 17 moons ] Tom
            [url]•[/url] Hawkstrike [ 17 moons ] Tom
            Pricklefur [ 14 moons ] Tom
              𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
              Peachmuzzle 59 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Mottledflank [ 45 moons ] She-cat
              Sablefang [ 41 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Tumblepounce [ 37 moons ] Tom
              Pigeontoes [ 36 moons ] Tom
              Possumdrop [ 35 moons ] Tom
              Palmettowing [ 35 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Smokeymane [ 32 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Guccifrost [ 22 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Briewhisker [ 19 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Bumblefoot [ 17 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Magpieskip [ 17 moons ] Tom
              Fogstrike [ 16 moons ] She-cat
              Bunnyears [ 14 moons ] She-cat
                𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒
                Speckle [ 13 moons ] She-cat
                [url]•[/url] Snap [ 11 moons ] Tom
                [url]•[/url] Samoa [ 11 moons ] She-cat
                [url]•[/url] Target [ 11 moons ] Tom
                Smog [ 11 moons ] She-cat
                [url]•[/url] Cheeto [ 11 moons ] Tom
                Dizzy [ 11 moons ] She-cat
                Kittiwake [ 09 moons ] She-cat
                Tall [ 09 moons ] Tom
                Gecko [ 08 moons ] She-cat
                Gale [ 07 moons ] Tom
                  𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒
                  Morningcloud [ 49 moons ] She-cat
                  Fawntrail [ 40 moons ] She-cat
                  Heartfern [ 30 moons ] She-cat
                  Boulevard [ 29 moons ] She-cat
                  Peonyplant [ 25 moons ] She-cat
                    𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒
                      𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒
                      Mosquito [ 05 moons ] Tom
                      Hive [ 04 moons ] She-cat
                      Splash [ 04 moons ] Tom
                      Meerkat [ 02 moons ] She-cat
                      Sloth [ 02 moons ] Tom
                        𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
                        ┬┬
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┼┼
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ├┤
                        ┴┴
                        ▄▄▄▄
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ██
                        ▀▀▀▀

╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳
                          | DM For Archive Links! |
                          | The Lineage |
                          | Rust Mender's Storage |
                          | The Stars Taken Before Their Time |
                            ┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
                              [N] Twilightclan | Highway | Kazin
                              [E] Scarabclan | Desert | broken*
                              [S] Clan Name | Waterfall | Username
                              [W] The lake is here
                              [NE] The barn cats are here
                              [NW] Rico's Camp is here
                              [SE] Clan Name | Area | Username
                              [SW] Former Wiltedclan's Island is here
                            𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
                              Clan Name | Username
                              Clan Name | Username

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
                              Clan Name | Username
                              Clan Name | Username

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄

Rat | x1 | 1 serving
                            Scraps | x1 | 1 serving

Rabbit | x3 | 2 serving
                            Skunk | x5 | 2 serving

Pigeon | x1 | 3 serving
                            Squirrel | x3 | 2 serving

───────────────────────────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

Highrise | Speckle [ 05 training sessions ]
                            xx + Combat, Defense, Endurance
                            xx + Basic Medic, Move, Move
                              Tunamouth | Snap [ 04 training sessions ]
                              xx + Defense, Tactics, Combat
                              xx + Defense, Move, Move
                                Mottledflank | Samoa [ 04 training sessions ]
                                xx + Hunt, Fish, Move
                                xx + Move, Move, Move
                                  Sablefang | Target [ 04 training sessions ]
                                  xx + Defense, Basic Medic, Move
                                  xx + Move, Move, Move
                                    Copperstorm | Smog [ 04 training sessions ]
                                    xx + Hunt, Fish, Climb
                                    xx + Combat, Move, Move
                                      Tumblepounce | Cheeto [ 04 training sessions ]
                                      xx + Hunt, Fish, Stalk
                                      xx + Move, Move, Move
                                        Peachmuzzle | Dizzy [ 04 training sessions ]
                                        xx + Hunt, Fish, Stalk
                                        xx + Move, Move, Move
                                          Bitterstem | Lizard [ 02 training sessions ]
                                          xx + Herb Recog., Kitting, Move
                                          xx + Move, Move, Move
                                            Widowbite | Gecko [ 02 training sessions ]
                                            xx + Combat, Defense, Move
                                            xx + Move, Move, Move
                                              Ratglare | Kittiwake [ 02 training sessions ]
                                              xx + Combat, Defense, Move
                                              xx + Move, Move, Move
                                                Briewhisker | Tall [ 02 training sessions ]
                                                xx + Hunt, Move, Move
                                                xxxxxx + Move, Move, Move
                                                  xxxxxStagiron | Gale [ 01 training sessions ]
                                                  xxxxxx + Combat, Move, Move
                                                  xxxxxx + Move, Move, Move

Railrunners: Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Stalking, Tracking, Endurance
                                                    Ironclaws: Combat, Defense, Endurance, Tracking, Tactics, Basic Medic
                                                    Rust Menders: Herb Recognition, Kitting, Illness, Minor/Major Injury, Poisons
                                                  Katrione

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 am
                                                  My pets
                                                  My items
                                                  My wishlist
                                                  My gallery
                                                  My scenes
                                                  My dressups
                                                  Trade with me

HazelClan [64] HAPPY PRIDE

Postby sharklord » Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:52 am

❖❖ font credit ❖❖
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  ❖❖ STATS ❖❖
                                                  mod; deimos | pebbles; 169 | request; now | population; 206 (♂98/♀103/⚧5) | servings; 30
                                                  due dates; orangeblossom (1 posts), sapphirestone (1 posts), mothchirp (2 posts)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  STORY
                                                  - wip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  ACTIONS

requestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏rosestar asks for a warrior

the feast
                                                  ▏hazelclan consumes x5 lizards, x4 mice, x6 snakes, x3 voles,
                                                  ▏x5 rabbits & x1 small fish

healer duties
                                                  ▏dr ducky, riverdancer & rowancry look for herbs
                                                  ▏tawnyfeather, draconisflight & owlpaw look for herbs
                                                  ▏brightdew was treated with x1 ivy leaves & x1 honey
                                                  ▏harenose was treated with x1 wintergreen
                                                  ▏batears was treated with x1 wintergreen
                                                  ▏hootecho was treated with x1 broom & x1 daisy leaves
                                                  ▏wintergreenpaw was treated with x1 rush, x1 bindweed & x1 stick
                                                  ▏campionpaw rests (1/3)
                                                  ▏brightdew rests (0/1)
                                                  ▏harenose rests (0/1)
                                                  ▏hootecho rests (0/2)
                                                  ▏fallowpaw rests (0/1)
                                                  ▏wintergreen rests (0/2)

hunting patrols
                                                  ▏rosestar, mallowclaw, inkcloud, custarddrop, aoife, oakripple, fogface, icee,
                                                  ▏morelcomb, aloespots, bumblesting, dayhopper, dragonflywhisper hunt
                                                  ▏dapperbird, kelpwhisker, meadownose, tuxedofrost, softwing, springsong,
                                                  ▏cherryberry, cloudsilk, pikefin, spidertuft, niko, dolph, ribbontwirl hunt
                                                  ▏orvomask, frost, beetleleap, okapisun, wispfire, chivemouse, aspendash,
                                                  ▏fernfrog, alekos, kestrelcall, cloud, snowsight, sycamorenose hunt
                                                  ▏sootcloud, solarheart, melody, tempestblink, gooseberrypie, shellclaw, cowrunner,
                                                  ▏oliveblossom, ravencrown, otterdawn, sparrowstripe, ghostseeker, loudwater hunt
                                                  ▏cardinalflight, sunripple, cemanimoon, sparkmist, anemonebreeze, gingerface,
                                                  ▏glasstumble, serpentcrawl, runningpool, honey, amanitafluff, vegas, leoponpad hunt
                                                  ▏kazuto, creamfall, myrtlespark, lilybell, batears, alfred, snowdrift, daisypetal,
                                                  ▏milkweedgaze, thrushwhisker, nightspots, mistyfur, cottonbreeze hunt

border patrols
                                                  ▏mothgoose, maplebounce, ivyspot, pandapounce, cloverfall, marigoldflare, marblerush,
                                                  ▏zachaios, ripplebriar, newtcloud, toadstoolslip, coralchase, coffeefroth patrol
                                                  ▏fenneleye, swissmiss, ciderbloom, mintwave, finnegan, koi, fillia, swallowswirl,
                                                  ▏chestnutcall, talebeam, huckleberryfoot, hesperos, alderbranch patrol
                                                  ▏iolantha, valleynose, peachtea, copperspark, mothchirp, baybee, snapdragon, bamboosprout,
                                                  ▏steelsweep, whitefox, jagliontooth, downfeather, hurricanewind patrol
                                                  ▏milo, ioannes, rustglaze, melloricall, javachip, silvertuft, rainwhisper, foxstride, wintercry,
                                                  ▏memphisblaze, finchleaf, fayoumifeather, peachwhisker patrol
                                                  ▏featherdusk, pinenose, hopspatch, badgerstomp, tony, marshmallow, willowdrift,
                                                  ▏guardianwish, claywhisker, chance, emberpounce, hani, lionmane patrol
                                                  announcements
                                                  ▏hazelclan welcomes mothchirp
                                                  ▏greythorn, rubbleblaze & nettlefleck take their places in starclan.
                                                  ▏hootpaw passed his assessment! his new name is hootecho!
                                                  ▏amanitapaw passed her assessment! her new name is amanitafluff!
                                                  ▏downpaw passed her assessment! her new name is downfeather!

family affairsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏n/a

assessments
                                                  ▏n/a

training
                                                  ▏baypaw trains in hiding
                                                  ▏antpaw trains in hiding
                                                  ▏minnowpaw trains in hiding
                                                  ▏forestpaw trains in hiding
                                                  ▏wildpaw trains in fighting
                                                  ▏orchidpaw trains in fighting
                                                  ▏laurelpaw trains in fighting
                                                  ▏chillpaw trains in fighting
                                                  ▏lightningpaw trains in swimming
                                                  ▏sedgepaw trains in swimming
                                                  ▏jaggedpaw trains in swimming
                                                  ▏silentpaw trains in climbing
                                                  ▏midnightpaw trains in climbing

other
                                                  ▏please target cats with a ★ for death rolls
                                                  ▏please protect cats with a ❂ from death rolls
                                                  ▏injuries are okay for all

head roster

leaderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏rosestar - ♀ | 83 |
                                                  ▏5 lives left, mate; n/a
                                                  deputyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏dapperbird - ♂ | 72 |
                                                  ▏worried about the future, mate; n/a
                                                  guidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏orvomask - ♂ | 89 |
                                                  ▏with skyleaf, mate; skyleaf
                                                  guidexx
                                                  ▏sootcloud - ♀ | 89 |
                                                  ▏standing guard, mate; n/a

head healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏dr ducky - ♂ | 102 |
                                                  ▏the skies are dark, mate; n/a
                                                  healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏riverdancer - ♀ | 80 |
                                                  ▏corncerned, mate; n/a
                                                  healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏tawnyfeather - ♂ | 67 |
                                                  ▏even prouder dad, mate; dustbunny
                                                  healerxx
                                                  ▏draconisflight - ♂ | 60 |
                                                  ▏quiet, mate; peregrineswoop

healer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  healer's apprenticexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏rowancry - ♂ | 40 |
                                                  ▏begging for answers, mate; batears
                                                  healer's apprentice
                                                  ▏owlgrowl - ♂ | 18 |
                                                  ▏watching sedgekit

roster

warriorsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏cardinalflight | ♀ | 94 |
                                                  ▏kazuto | ♂ | 86 |
                                                  ▏mothgoose | ♀ | 85 |
                                                  ▏fenneleye | ♂ | 84 |
                                                  ▏iolantha | ♀ | 84 |
                                                  ▏milo | ♂ | 84 |
                                                  ▏featherdusk | ♂ | 83 |
                                                  ▏sparrowstripe | ♀ | 83 |
                                                  ▏daisypetal | ♀ | 81 |
                                                  ▏tony | ♂ | 81 |
                                                  ▏finnegan | ♂ | 80 |
                                                  ▏oliveblossom | ♀ | 80 |
                                                  ▏gingerface | ♂ | 78 |
                                                  ▏mintwave | ♂ | 77 |
                                                  ▏*skyleaf | ♀ | 77 |
                                                  ▏cloudsilk | ♀ | 76 |
                                                  ▏snowsight | ♀ | 76 |
                                                  ▏stormcloud | ♂ | 75 |
                                                  ▏amberdrop | ♀ | 74 |
                                                  ▏shadedstag | ♂ | 72 |
                                                  ▏whitefox | ♂ | 71 |
                                                  ▏inkcloud | ♂ (afab) | 70 |
                                                  ▏softwing | ♀ | 70 |
                                                  ▏sunripple| ♂ (afab) | 69 |
                                                  ▏hurricanewind | ♂ | 67 |
                                                  ▏otterdawn | ♀ | 67 |
                                                  ▏solarheart | ♂ | 67 |
                                                  ▏tulipbow | ♀ | 67 |
                                                  ▏dapplesong | ♀ | 64 |
                                                  ▏okapisun | ♀ | 63 |
                                                  ▏ribbontwirl | ♀ | 62 |
                                                  ▏tempestblink | ♀ | 62 |
                                                  ▏kelpwhisker | ♂ | 60 |
                                                  ▏koi | ♀ | 60 |
                                                  ▏rainwhisper | ♂ | 60 |
                                                  ▏creamfall | ♀ | 59 |
                                                  ▏pinenose | ♂ | 59 |
                                                  ▏custarddrop | ♂ | 59 |
                                                  ▏patchedpelt | ⚧ | 59 |
                                                  ▏oakripple | ♀ | 58 |
                                                  ▏crowface | ♂ | 56 |
                                                  ▏ravencrown | ♀ | 56 |
                                                  ▏marblerush | ♀ | 56 |
                                                  ▏sammy | ♂ | 56 |
                                                  ▏alderbranch | ♀ | 55 |
                                                  ▏icee | ♂ | 55 |
                                                  ▏frost | ♀ | 54 |
                                                  ▏wolfsong | ♀ | 54 |
                                                  ▏baybee | ♀ | 53 |
                                                  ▏cloverfall | ♀ | 53 |
                                                  ▏spidertuft | ♂ | 53 |
                                                  ▏loudwater | ♂ | 52 |
                                                  ▏valleynose | ♂ | 52 |
                                                  ▏cemanimoon | ⚧ | 52 |
                                                  ▏claywhisker | ♀ | 52 |
                                                  ▏aoife | ♀ | 48 |
                                                  ▏isidra | ♀ | 48 |
                                                  ▏milkweedgaze | ♀ | 48 |
                                                  ▏newtcloud | ♀ | 48 |
                                                  ▏runningpool | ♂ | 48 |
                                                  ▏badgerstomp | ♂ | 47 |
                                                  ▏fogface | ♀ | 47 |
                                                  ▏dolph | ♂ | 46 |
                                                  ▏ghostseeker | ♂ | 46 |
                                                  ▏kestrelcall | ♂ | 46 |
                                                  ▏lightwing | ♀ | 46 |
                                                  ▏ripplebriar | ♀ | 46 |
                                                  ▏peachtea | ♀ | 46 |
                                                  ▏alekos | ♂ | 45 |
                                                  ▏fillia | ♀ | 45 |
                                                  ▏hesperos | ♂ | 45 |
                                                  ▏ioannes | ♂ | 45 |
                                                  ▏pelagia | ♀ | 45 |
                                                  ▏zachaios | ♂ | 45 |
                                                  ▏cowrunner | ♂ | 45 |
                                                  ▏glasstumble | ♀ | 45 |
                                                  ▏niko | ♂ | 45 |
                                                  ▏chestnutcall | ♂ | 44 |
                                                  ▏mallowclaw | ♂ | 44 |
                                                  ▏maplebounce | ♀ | 44 |
                                                  ▏shellclaw | ♀ | 44 |
                                                  ▏cottonbreeze | ♀ | 43 |
                                                  ▏memphisblaze | ♂ | 43 |
                                                  ▏vegas | ♂ | 43 |
                                                  ▏anemonebreeze | ♀ | 42 |
                                                  ▏dragonflywhisper | ♂ | 42 |
                                                  ▏nightspots | ♂ | 42 |
                                                  ▏bearbreeze | ♀ | 41 |
                                                  ▏brightdew | ♀ | 41 |
                                                  ▏duckysplash | ♂ | 41 |
                                                  ▏gooseberrypie | ♀ | 41 |
                                                  ▏serpentcrawl | ♂ | 41 |
                                                  ▏harenose | ♂ | 41 |
                                                  ▏melody | ♀ | 41 |
                                                  ▏ciderbloom | ♀ | 40 |
                                                  ▏huckleberryfoot | ♂ | 40 |
                                                  ▏beetleleap | ♂ | 40 |
                                                  ▏wintercry | ♀ | 40 |
                                                  ▏chance | ♂ | 39 |
                                                  ▏mistyfur | ♀ | 39 |
                                                  ▏shadeheart | ♂ | 39 |
                                                  ▏wispfire | ♂ | 39 |
                                                  ▏cloud | ♀ | 39 |
                                                  ▏honey | ♀ (amab) | 39 |
                                                  ▏snapdragon | ⚧ | 39 |
                                                  ▏finchleaf | ♂ | 39 |
                                                  ▏swiftwater | ♀ | 39 |
                                                  ▏chivemouse | ♂ | 38 |
                                                  ▏bumblesting |⚧ | 37 |
                                                  ▏steelsweep | ♂ | 37 |
                                                  ▏cherryberry | ♀ | 36 |
                                                  ▏copperspark | ♂ | 36 |
                                                  ▏meadownose | ♀ | 36 |
                                                  ▏peachwhisker | ♀ | 36 |
                                                  ▏rustglaze | ♂ | 36 |
                                                  ▏springsong | ♀ | 36 |
                                                  ▏foxstride | ♂ | 36 |
                                                  ▏wildwind | ♀ | 36 |
                                                  ▏lionmane | ♂ | 36 |
                                                  ▏batears | ♀ | 35 |
                                                  ▏lunarfur | ♂ | 35 |
                                                  ▏cindersnap | ♀ | 35 |
                                                  ▏fadedgaze | ♀ | 35 |
                                                  ▏kindleglow | ♀ | 35 |
                                                  ▏hyacinthbloom | ♂ | 35 |
                                                  ▏tuxedofrost | ♀ | 34 |
                                                  ▏melloricall | ♀ | 34 |
                                                  ▏barleysun | ♂ | 32 |
                                                  ▏dustythorn | ♂ | 32 |
                                                  ▏froghop | ⚧ | 31 |
                                                  ▏aspendash | ♂ | 28 |
                                                  ▏fernfrog | ♀ | 28 |
                                                  ▏ivyspot | ♀ | 28 |
                                                  ▏myrtlespark | ♀ | 28 |
                                                  ▏sycamorenose | ♂ | 28 |
                                                  ▏willowdrift | ♀ | 28 |
                                                  ▏alpinesneak | ♀ | 27 |
                                                  ▏coffeefroth | ♀ | 27 |
                                                  ▏dayhopper | ♂ | 27 |
                                                  ▏pandapounce | ♀ | 27 |
                                                  ▏sparkmist | ♂ | 27 |
                                                  ▏thrushwhisker | ♂ | 27 |
                                                  ▏swallowswirl | ♀ | 27 |
                                                  ▏bamboosprout | ♀ | 25 |
                                                  ▏fayoumifeather | ♂ | 25 |
                                                  ▏javachip | ♂ | 25 |
                                                  ▏swissmiss | ♂ | 25 |
                                                  ▏guardianwish | ♂ | 24 |
                                                  ▏legendflash | ♂ | 24 |
                                                  ▏talebeam | ♀ | 24 |
                                                  ▏toadstoolslip | ♀ | 24 |
                                                  ▏delilahflick | ♀ | 22 |
                                                  ▏marigoldflare | ♂ | 22 |
                                                  ▏jagliontooth | ♂ | 22 |
                                                  ▏leoponpad | ♀ | 22 |
                                                  ▏hani | ♀ | 20 |
                                                  ▏alfred | ♂ | 19 |
                                                  ▏aloespots | ♀ | 19 |
                                                  ▏coralchase | ♂ | 19 |
                                                  ▏lilybell | ♀ | 19 |
                                                  ▏silvertuft | ♀ | 19|
                                                  ▏marshmallow | ♀ | 18 |
                                                  ▏hopspatch | ♂ | 18 |
                                                  ▏hootecho | ♂ | 17 |
                                                  ▏snowdrift | ♀ | 16 |
                                                  ▏amanitafluff | ♀ | 15 |
                                                  ▏morelcomb | ♂ | 15 |
                                                  ▏pikefin | ♂ | 15 |
                                                  ▏downfeather | ♀ | 14 |
                                                  ▏emberpounce | ♀ | 14 |

apprenticesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏fallowpaw | ♂ | 18 |
                                                  ▏baypaw | ♂ | 16 |
                                                  ▏antpaw | ♂ | 15 |
                                                  ▏minnowpaw | ♀ | 14 |
                                                  ▏forestpaw | ♂ | 10 |
                                                  ▏orchidpaw | ♀ | 10 |
                                                  ▏wintergreenpaw | ♀ | 10 |
                                                  ▏wildpaw | ♀ | 10 |
                                                  ▏lightningpaw | ♂ | 9 |
                                                  ▏campionpaw | ♀ | 9 |
                                                  ▏laurelpaw | ♀ | 9 |
                                                  ▏sedgepaw | ♀ | 9 |
                                                  ▏chillpaw | ♀ | 9 |
                                                  ▏silentpaw | ♀ | 9 |
                                                  ▏jaggedpaw | ♀ | 9 |
                                                  ▏midnightpaw | ♂ | 9 |
                                                  ▏saberpaw | ♂ | 9 |

nursery
                                                  ▏adiran | ♂ | 82 |
                                                  ▏orangeblossom | ♀ | 37 |
                                                  ▏sapphirestone | ♀ | 28 |
                                                  ▏mothchirp | ♀ | 25 |

kits
                                                  ▏cricketkit | ♂ | 4 |
                                                  ▏basilius | ♂ | 1 |
                                                  ▏name | ♂/♀ | 0 | [url=x]☆[/url]

elders
                                                  ▏rudi | ♂ | 175 |
                                                  ▏bellstripe | ♀ | 169 |
                                                  ▏rubblesting | ♂ | 139 |

mateships
                                                  ▏orvomask + skyleaf
                                                  ▏milo + sparrowstripe
                                                  ▏iolantha + featherdusk + adiran
                                                  ▏oliveblossom + mintwave
                                                  ▏gingerface + cloudsilk
                                                  ▏stormcloud + amberdrop
                                                  ▏shadedstag + softwing
                                                  ▏kelpwhisker + ravencrown
                                                  ▏pinenose + cloverfall
                                                  ▏spidertuft + isidra
                                                  ▏cemanimoon + claywhisker
                                                  ▏dolph + niko
                                                  ▏ghostseeker + wintercry
                                                  ▏vegas + cottonbreeze
                                                  ▏rowancry + batears
                                                  ▏bumblesting + cherryberry + wildwind
                                                  ▏steelsweep + orangeblossom
                                                  ▏foxstride + hyacinthbloom

apprenticeshipsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ▏fadedgaze | fallowpaw | 4
                                                  hiding
                                                  ▏ribbontwirl | baypaw | 4
                                                  hiding
                                                  ▏cardinalflight | antpaw | 4
                                                  hiding
                                                  ▏milo | minnowpaw | 4
                                                  hiding
                                                  ▏stormcloud | forestpaw | 4
                                                  hiding
                                                  ▏sunripple | wintergreenpaw | 4
                                                  hiding
                                                  ▏tempestblink | wildpaw | 3
                                                  fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏okapisun | orchidpaw | 3
                                                  fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏crowface | laurelpaw | 3
                                                  fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏anemonebreeze | chillpaw | 3
                                                  fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏runningpool | lightningpaw | 2
                                                  swimming, fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏melloricall | campionpaw | 2
                                                  ▏bearbreeze | sedgepaw | 2
                                                  ▏springsong | jaggedpaw | 2
                                                  ▏kestrelcall | silentpaw | 1
                                                  climbing, swimming, fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏mallowclaw | mignightpaw | 1
                                                  climbing, swimming, fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏ravencrown | saberpaw | 0
                                                  stalking, climbing, swimming, fighting, hiding
                                                  ▏name | name | 0
                                                  stalking, climbing, swimming, fighting, hiding
                                                  prey storage
                                                  ▏lizards | x17 | 1 servings (17 servings)
                                                  ▏mice | x17 | 1 servings (17 servings)
                                                  ▏snakes | x16 | 1 servings (16 servings)
                                                  ▏vole | x16 | 1 servings (16 servings)
                                                  ▏ermines | x6 | 2 servings (12 servings)
                                                  ▏rabbit | x6 | 2 servings (12 servings)
                                                  ▏small fish | x6 | 2 servings (12 servings)
                                                  ▏squirrels | x6 | 2 servings (12 servings)
                                                  ▏big fish | x6 | 3 servings (18 servings)
                                                  ▏birds | x5 | 3 servings (15 servings)
                                                  ▏deer scraps | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
                                                  ▏hare | x7 | 3 servings (21 servings)

herb storage
                                                  ▏x02 alder bark - x02 beech - x00 bindweed
                                                  ▏x00 blackberry leaves - x05 borage - x04 bright eye
                                                  ▏x00 broom - x00 burdock root - x02 burnet
                                                  ▏x01 catchweed - x10 catmint - x00 celandine
                                                  ▏x00 chamomile - x04 chervil - x00 chickweed
                                                  ▏x00 cobnuts - x00 cobwebs - x01 coltsfoot
                                                  ▏x00 comfrey root - x01 daisy leaves - x01 dandelion
                                                  ▏x01 dock leaves - x02 elder leaves - x04 fennel
                                                  ▏x00 feverfew - x01 goatweed - x00 goldenrod
                                                  ▏x03 hawkweed - x00 heather nectar - x01 honey
                                                  ▏x02 horsetail - x00 ivy leaves - x00 juniper berries
                                                  ▏x00 lamb's ear - x00 laurel leaves - x00 lavender
                                                  ▏x02 lovage - x02 lungwort - x00 mallow leaves
                                                  ▏x00 marigold - x03 mint - x03 moss
                                                  ▏x01 mouse-bile - x00 oak leaves - x00 parsley
                                                  ▏x00 poppy seeds - x03 ragwort leaves - x00 ragweed
                                                  ▏x00 raspberry leaves - x02 rosemary - x00 rush
                                                  ▏x00 sorrel - x01 sticks - x06 stinging nettle
                                                  ▏x01 sweet-sedge - x02 tansy - x03 thyme
                                                  ▏x00 tormentil - x02 tree sap - x02 watermint
                                                  ▏x01 wild garlic - x02 willow bark - x01 willow leaves
                                                  ▏x00 wintergreen - x01 wood sorrel - x00 yarrow
                                                  ▏---------
                                                  ▏x00 deadly nightshade - x01 deathberries
                                                  ▏x01 foxglove seeds - x01 holly berries
                                                  ▏x01 meadow saffron - x01 water hemlock
                                                  sharklord

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am
                                                  My pets
                                                  My items
                                                  My wishlist
                                                  My gallery
                                                  My scenes
                                                  My dressups
                                                  Trade with me