the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby queen in the north. » Mon May 20, 2024 5:28 pm

i have two exams this week and i'm very much looking forward to getting them done and going out to the beach with my friends! always nice to have myself a little reward after tests, i'm very nervy for them though )): linear algebra and calculus

^ that's exciting! i miss writing, i feel like it's been proper ages since i allowed myself the time/creative headspace to sit down and write, i hope you have many productive writing sessions on your new laptop!
> i'm meeting my boyfriend's parents in two weeks (we've only been dating a couple months) and i'm beyond nervous! this is my first relationship so i've never had to meet the parents in that context before, i'm so scared i'll talk too much and weird them out (i have a bad habit of oversharing and am unable to tell how many personal details a situation calls for) i've been learning his family's language though, so i'm excited to impress them with that!
v when's the last time you took the time and did something entirely for yourself? for your wellbeing and happiness, without thinking of others? what did you do?
hello! my name's alice but you can call me
whatever you want, as long as it's kind <3
i go by she/her and i'm an engphys major
who's obsessed with astronomy. if we
share any interests lets be friends!

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

❝ ❝
Never forget what you are. the rest of the world will not.
wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
laufey, grentperez, mt. joy, chappell roan, doja cat,
coldplay, chase atlantic, falling in reverse, kiss of life
queen in the north.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisovyk » Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 pm

I just did that, I started to make pistachio and caramel cookies with white chocolate. I thought of it just after I got my wisdom teeth taken out and decided to make them today but I had to make the caramel which I thought was fine because I've made caramel many times but this time I broke a pan, dropped my whisk in the bin, burnt the first batch of caramel and the second and third batch separated so I had to give up because I was about to have a breakdown :/

^ I think learning their language will overshadow and weirdness
> my boyfriend has been trying to get me to play more fast paced games so we can play together but I just want to build stuff on Minecraft and play a little to the left. I feel bad because he's been putting so much effort in
v what's something you do to relax?
If it gives you peace, keep raising hell
Lisovyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Tue May 21, 2024 3:33 am

Watch YouTube or play video games! Or even just sit outside (if the weather is nice enough)

^ oh no the baking situation sounds frustrating, I wish you have better luck in the future, but at least you tried doing something for yourself. Also I can relate to the bf thing xdd some games he’s convinced me but, otherwise he’s gonna have to play with his friends instead of me. I hope you guys can work something out as well!
> my cat slept with me through the whole night!! But now he left because his ears got itchy and he got irritated lol. Edit: nvm he’s back
v do any of your pets like to sleep with you?
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Tue May 21, 2024 8:04 am

I only have one pet but yes she sleeps next to me

^ your cat sounds sweet :') I love waking up with mine next to me so I know how awesome that probably felt. even if it happens every night it is still wonderful every time
> went thrift shopping today and got some clothes. they are all nice. now I need to wash them
v are there any inanimate objects you have an attachment to? like a certain cup you Always have to use or something?
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Tue May 21, 2024 11:06 am

• i have a mug that's made of glass and it is my favorite,, i don't use it very often but i love it so much,, i love when objects are transparent
    there's also this grey plastic bowl that is very Bowl:tm:,, i love to use it and although i dont like,, get greatly upset it does bother me a bit when i cant use it

^ went thrift shopping. that sounds fun!
    > grumpy and tired and it's too hot // listening to bossanova to improve my mood
    v tell me about something you like.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Tue May 21, 2024 8:45 pm

I started playing this Korean mmo from the 2000s when I was like 10 and I still play it now. It's called Alicia Online, it has a pretty tiny but dedicated fanbase. It's... basically a worse version of Mario Kart with horses, but me and my friend (who I met on that game) still enjoy playing it together. It's also incredibly grindy (as most Korean mmos from that period infamously were) and I've spent nearly 10 years trying to get all of the achievements, while playing on and off. I would try and persuade you to play it but quite frankly I don't know what Alicia offers that another game can't do 10x better, unless like me you particularly enjoy grinding mindlessly for stuff lol.
      ^ Yeah, basically the same situation here. Not sure who Bossanova is but hope it improves your mood.
      > I had to wake up early for my Japanese exam and I'm so sleepy. And once it's over I just have to go to work so I can't sleep :'). Thankfully the coffees at work are free... edit: I just finished the exam. The first thing I saw when I opened the main document was that the title of the article was Hatsune Miku. I needed about 5 minutes to recover from the fact that I was sitting an exam about Hatsune Miku.
      v What's something you've created recently? Feel free to send pics, I love reading about/looking at them :^)
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby traumereii » Wed May 22, 2024 10:18 am

the wail of despair i just let out LOL ohhhhboy
    i just finished a piece of my oc and im thinking of turning it into some kind of photocard merch for myself.. long story short, last october i created an oc with a group of friends and it's honestly kind of all i've been brainrotting about lately, with some exceptions. the initial plan was for them to just be friends and whatever but somewhere down the line, these characters grew a life of their own and started taking control of the narrative 😭😭😭 it's been really fun though, even if it has been jeopardizing my grades a little </3 wyd when you and the homies end up rambling at each other until 8am and you both have to wake up to take an exam two hours later. 10/10 do not recommend we ruined each other's sleep schedules

^ HATSUNE MIKU !!! HATSUNE MIKU ON YOUR EXAM !!! she has come to bless you, she knows you're an academic weapon and that you'll be setting the curve for the exam if there's any
    > dare i consider artfight this year. maybe i should just focus on drawing for myself and pumping out oc merch before i have to walk backwards into hell once more
    v what kind of character would you be in a fantasy world?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

rei. they/them. adult. carrd. art. writing. aes. sin. busy in uni/exam hell pls run me over.

very normal about vocaloid(ps), the colour blue, various gacha games, link click, & vtubers!
    im not here super often but i just want to vibe lol. born to be silly, forced to stem. smo save me!!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
traumereii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Wed May 22, 2024 10:26 am

i think a cleric . my friend described me as a short cleric wiith big roundn glasses and a giant hat and draping robe. so like ralsei deltarujne i guess? but sassier....

^ god gift you strength. artfight sucked me DRY last year... but i hope its fun for you :-)
> licks the person reading this
v whats your ideal day off look like?
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ursachuu » Wed May 22, 2024 10:42 am

my ideal day off would include a stop by the coffee shop, some clothes shopping, being outside while it's sunny with good music, and ending the day with a bonfire and friends.

^ ty for the licks <3
    > i'm lowkey feeling burnt out of work but i can't just quit because a girlie needs money c':
    v what's your drink of choice on a rainy day?
    ursa..☀︎..she/her..☀︎.adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
ursachuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sp00ky_b00ky » Wed May 22, 2024 11:07 am

I like a iced chai latte, or a hot Carmel macchiato sounds so delish right now 🤤

^ work burn out is the worst >< but chase that bag 🤑
> being on summer break from college is so weird because ive been away from home for months but it also feels like I never left. IM ALSO BOREDDDD there's so much more to do at college but all I do is work, and sleep
v what's your favorite drink for any day
.ᗢ₊˚₊˚spooky's page₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊
........₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚₊ she/They₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊₊˚ʚ
....if i'm not online i'm probably napping
......I love to make friends and trade
.....current goal: Collect all dreamies
sp00ky_b00ky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes