[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

| ~ | Tribe of dark ice | ~ |

Postby tēorian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:18 pm

|~ Tribe of dark ice ~|

This tribe was actually two groups when it first started out. The tribe of ice cliffs and Dark’s rogue group. Dark’s group lived in the higher points of the territory and had a tiny piece of territory that barely produced enough prey to live off. They started invading the forests of the tribe and in return, sometimes rogues would mysteriously disappear and then fight their former kin with knowledge beyond theirselves. Dark’s group dwindled and soon they were begging for mercy from this tribe. They were not the best fighters and soon they realised just how hard living with few able cats was. The healer of the tribe of ice cliffs one day decided that it would be better for everyone if they shared the territory. Despite protests from the tribe, dark and the remaining rogues gladly joined their ranks and the rest is history. The two names merged over time but eventually the tribe was invaded by the foxes. The tribe split and the current healer is the only one who remained in their territory, they ran to the emergency island where they have cleared it up a little and plan to try re-establish what once was a thriving tribe.
~
The tribe of dark ice is a peaceful tribe nestled safely in the banks of streams and rivers. They tend to avoid other large groups but are friendly enough to lone cats to not be completely isolated. They have a bad habit of stalking any intruders in the territory before confronting them but they can be rather clumsy so it’s not really a strong suit. These cats tend to be rather cheerful when you get past the fact they have a shy and awkward exterior.

Despite what the name may suggest, this tribe resides in a bright place full of light in sunning season. A tame cat camp borders the west side of the territory and is full of tame cat healers who are indifferent to cats presence as long as they don’t go too close to a tame den enterence. The territory is incredibly lush due to the amount of sunlight and water streaming down from some mountains nearby. However, the tribe of dark ice doesn’t exactly have much combat strength which leads to several problems with the neighbouring carnivores. They find it espically hard to fight in the fox infested forest south of their camp due to the density of the vegetation there. The tribe of dark ice fights best in the deep rivers which surrounds the territory instead and can sometimes even defeat large foes by drowning. This is also one of the only reason the tribe still stands in it’s few. Most of the prey they hunt are from the river. If there is a flood, the young are taught how to climb and leap in need of a emergency but this developed more recently into a way of hunting. The sacred dawn loch is inside one of the mountains to the east and even tame cat healers used to visit this place from the remains of their removable claws besides one of the holes which allow light in.

They don’t have a set appearence yet dark cats with long pelts tend to suffer more when it is a particularly sunny day in the sunning season. They usually are one of two extremes: the more common rather large in build or lean with short fur. The typical pelt colours are dull ginger, bi colour, brown or grey; anything that doesn’t attract too much attention.

Traditional-
They feel a strong connection to their ancestors and make small tributes which are usually bird nests with all the feathers they have collected to their ancestors often around camp. They may also place chips of ice, dark pebbles or clumps of nice smelling flowers on these tributes as a sign of a new member, devastion and joy respectively. They assign cats a certain object which they are expected to keep buried in the same place all their life. If this item goes missing, it is considered a omen of something terrible to come. It’s also considered a bad omen when a line of healers die out which is why the tribe stresses the ideal that kits are a must.

Titles for -
Healer’s mate: This cat will look after his/her/their kits with the leader but may also be given permission to leave camp at any time if they so wish. They are considered the second in command and are next in line for the title of healer. They usually stay in the rank of kit mother and will raise any orphaned kits.

Heirs: These are usually the kits of the healer or the healer’s chosen to-be, they are trained to be the next healer but may exhibit desire to be a defence or a fisher.

Sunning season: Summer or spring
White forest: Winter
Warm leaves: Autumn
tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01]

Postby tigerclaw » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Number of Cats:1

[DawnWatcher hunts, patrols, and herb hunts]
[DawnWatcher asks for a Kit-Mother]

Healer:
          DawnWatcher | 20 Moons | Female | X

Healer's Mate:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by tigerclaw on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Number of Cats: 3 (3M / 0F)
Next Request: Anytime
Archive Thread: Link

Pyobeom looked at his two Tribemates with pride, knowing that his ancestors had looked on him with favor. He meowed, nodding toward Sol, his Daejang Sanyang-ggun, "All right then, Solbang-ul, you say that our ancestors told you to travel into the mountains." The brown tabby tom nodded, "Yes, they did. The wind blew so much around me one day, as I sat down to take a nap after a successful hunt. I thought I heard someone calling my name, so I instinctively said, 'Yes?' and I got an answer back! They said that they were called the Tribe of Everlasting Spring, and that they wanted me to find you and your new Tribe. I'm glad I have met you without trouble, Baram-sulsa," he concluded, dipping his head formally. The Teller of the Whispering Winds meowed solemnly, dipping his head as well, "And I must thank you for heeding the call of our ancestors. With hunters, we shall have enough prey to feed the Tribe once we meet more cats." The brown tabby tom nodded and meowed, "I will rest a little, and then take Paechi with me to learn the territory ourselves and hunt." The black-and-white tom nearby flicked his ear at his mention; the tom meowed, dipping his head, "Will do, Daejang." Turning to Pyobeom, Paechi continued, "We should get some defenders then, for our Tribe?" "We will eventually," Baram-sulsa answered, nodding his head, "and our ancestors will provide. They will know what and who we need, and will send." Nodding, the Paechi became silent, allowing Solbang-ul to comment, "Or perhaps we shall join you on your way to gather the medicinal herbs so that we can all hunt and patrol on the way back." Pyobeom nodded, "Yes, good idea. But first," he called, already moving toward a spot in the trees near the edge of the camp, "you two should rest while the sun is warm." Paechi meowed, as Sol nodded solemnly, "Yes, prey will be out as the sun goes down."

[ Baram-sulsa, Sol, and Paechi patrol the territory. ]
[ Baram-sulsa gathers herbs during the patrol. ]
[ Sol and Paechi hunt during the patrol. ]
[ One post left until tribe starts to eat. ]

Teller of the Whispering Winds:
          Pyobeom (Baram-sulsa) | 41 moons | tom | X | (Pyobeom: "Leopard"; Baram-sulsa: "Wind Shaman")

Tribe-Healer Suryeon-ja: (Tribe-Healer To-Be)

Daejang Sanyang-ggun: (Head Hunter)
          Solbang-ul (Sol) | 40 moons | tom | X | (Pinecone)

Sanyang-ggun: (Hunters)
          Paechi | Age | tom | X | (Patch; transliteration of English direct to Hangul)

Jang-gun: (General/Lead Guard)

Gunsa: (Soldiers/Guards)

Suryeon-ja: (In-Training/To-Be)

Eomeoni: (Mother/Kit-Mothers)

Ahdong: (Children/Kits)

Eoreusin: (Elders)
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x1
    Bright-eye: (personally unsure of effect). x1
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough).x1
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x0
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x1
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Owl | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 5 servings

Seonsaeng-nim: (Seonsaeng-nim = teacher)
    Seonsaeng-nim | Suryeon-ja | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Seonsaeng-nim | Suryeon-ja | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's replies [003]

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:15 pm

List of Tribes: Breaking Waves | Dying Rose | Dancing Lights | Star Fire | Crumbling Stone | Curling Leaves | Glistening Snow | Whispering Winds | Annegamento Sol | Howling Dogs

Replied To: [001 / 0010]

Weather wrote:It is autumn! The sun is beginning to set quicker, and the wind is starting to become chilly. Prey will begin to appear less and less plentiful as the season continues. Please be on the lookout for coughs.

A Fox's Tail wrote:

{Spruce, Leaf, and Dove join}
{Pond and Sky join from readopts}
{Talon, Sparrow, Spruce, and Pine go hunting}
{Whisper, Leaf, and Sky go patroling}
{Starteller searches for herbs}
{Sparrow becomes a to-be}
{Sparrow and Talon train}

Whisper meowed, "I picked up a cat's scent. I think we may be watched-" The silver tabby she-cat was tackled to the ground by a sleek black shape. The she-cat spat, "Get off me!" The black cat refused to budge, hissing, "What are you doing in my territory?" Leaf hissed, hackles rising, "This is our territory!" The black cat challenged, their own hackles rising in hostility, "Who are you? This has been my territory for moons!" Leaf meowed, "We are members of the Tribe of Whispering Winds. We were brought together by our ancestors, the Tribe of Endless Hunting, to join and keep alive our Tribe under the guidance of the Teller of Glimmering Stars." The rogue cat blinked their green eyes thoughtfully before meowing, "Well... it has been quite lonely on my own..." The three Tribe she-cats looked at each other thoughtfully.

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting welcomes Spruce, Leaf, and Dove to the Tribe of Whispering Winds. ]
[ Talon's hunting patrol goes smoothly! They add +1 bird and +1 stoat to the fresh-kill pile. ]
[ While on patrol, Whisper's patrol encounters a potential prey-hunter, who may be interested in joining. Will you allow them to join? If not, they will leave the territory and never come back. ]
[ Starteller finds 1x Lamb's ear and 2x daisy leaves. ]
[ Sparrow learns the hunting skill! ]

(Notes: Please state what skill your to-bes will be learning in the future~)

Frosty Reed wrote:
|~ Tribe of dark ice ~|

This tribe was actually two groups when it first started out. The tribe of ice cliffs and Dark’s rogue group. Dark’s group lived in the higher points of the territory and had a tiny piece of territory that barely produced enough prey to live off. They started invading the forests of the tribe and in return, sometimes rogues would mysteriously disappear and then fight their former kin with knowledge beyond theirselves. Dark’s group dwindled and soon they were begging for mercy from this tribe. They were not the best fighters and soon they realised just how hard living with few able cats was. The healer of the tribe of ice cliffs one day decided that it would be better for everyone if they shared the territory. Despite protests from the tribe, dark and the remaining rogues gladly joined their ranks and the rest is history. The two names merged over time but eventually the tribe was invaded by the foxes. The tribe split and the current healer is the only one who remained in their territory, they ran to the emergency island where they have cleared it up a little and plan to try re-establish what once was a thriving tribe.
~
The tribe of dark ice is a peaceful tribe nestled safely in the banks of streams and rivers. They tend to avoid other large groups but are friendly enough to lone cats to not be completely isolated. They have a bad habit of stalking any intruders in the territory before confronting them but they can be rather clumsy so it’s not really a strong suit. These cats tend to be rather cheerful when you get past the fact they have a shy and awkward exterior.

Despite what the name may suggest, this tribe resides in a bright place full of light in sunning season. A tame cat camp borders the west side of the territory and is full of tame cat healers who are indifferent to cats presence as long as they don’t go too close to a tame den enterence. The territory is incredibly lush due to the amount of sunlight and water streaming down from some mountains nearby. However, the tribe of dark ice doesn’t exactly have much combat strength which leads to several problems with the neighbouring carnivores. They find it espically hard to fight in the fox infested forest south of their camp due to the density of the vegetation there. The tribe of dark ice fights best in the deep rivers which surrounds the territory instead and can sometimes even defeat large foes by drowning. This is also one of the only reason the tribe still stands in it’s few. Most of the prey they hunt are from the river. If there is a flood, the young are taught how to climb and leap in need of a emergency but this developed more recently into a way of hunting. The sacred dawn loch is inside one of the mountains to the east and even tame cat healers used to visit this place from the remains of their removable claws besides one of the holes which allow light in.

They don’t have a set appearence yet dark cats with long pelts tend to suffer more when it is a particularly sunny day in the sunning season. They usually are one of two extremes: the more common rather large in build or lean with short fur. The typical pelt colours are dull ginger, bi colour, brown or grey; anything that doesn’t attract too much attention.

Traditional-
They feel a strong connection to their ancestors and make small tributes which are usually bird nests with all the feathers they have collected to their ancestors often around camp. They may also place chips of ice, dark pebbles or clumps of nice smelling flowers on these tributes as a sign of a new member, devastion and joy respectively. They assign cats a certain object which they are expected to keep buried in the same place all their life. If this item goes missing, it is considered a omen of something terrible to come. It’s also considered a bad omen when a line of healers die out which is why the tribe stresses the ideal that kits are a must.

Titles for -
Healer’s mate: This cat will look after his/her/their kits with the leader but may also be given permission to leave camp at any time if they so wish. They are considered the second in command and are next in line for the title of healer. They usually stay in the rank of kit mother and will raise any orphaned kits.

Heirs: These are usually the kits of the healer or the healer’s chosen to-be, they are trained to be the next healer but may exhibit desire to be a defence or a fisher.

Sunning season: Summer or spring
White forest: Winter
Warm leaves: Autumn

The Tribe of Endless Hunting roars out their approval, and the Tribe of the Dark Ice has been founded! The new healer comes with five herbs of choice to start your Tribe.
Note: Your mod will be assigned by deimos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(@Glaceon, my bad! I mistook your tribe as one of mine, this is embarrassing ;_; )
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:03 am

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
|Tribe Of Lost Rains|

Number of Cats: 1 females: 1 males: 2
Rainsparkle Pool: can visit 10/4/18
Kittens Due: none
Servings Needed: 2

"Mist, welcome to the Tribe of Lost Rains." Rainteller watched the kit-mother and her kit trail off to the kit-den before he turned and left the camp.

He followed the track until he came to a sparkling pool. He dipped his head and lapped up a few droplets.

Tribe of Endless Rain, please send me a prey-hunter to feed our tribe.

Healer:
          Teller of the Rains / Rainteller | 37 moons | male | X

Healer To-be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Pebbles That Skid Underpaw | 30 moons | she-cat| X

Guards:
          Mist That Drifts Through Trees | 28 moons | female | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:
          Wind That Rustles The Ferns | 6 moons | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Raspberry leaves | stops bleeding during kitting | 3x
    Catmint | for greencough & whitecough | 2x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Toucan | x0 | 3 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 2 servings
    Parrot | x0 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Pebble | Wind | 0 of training sessions |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Hunting: Pebble
Morning Patrol: Pebble & Wind
Evening Patrol: Mist & Pebble
Herb Hunting: Rainteller
Eaten: n/a
Herbs Used: n/a
Other: Wind becomes a to-be, mentored by Pebble!
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tribe of silver moonlight [08]

Postby sharklord » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:41 am

Number of Cats: 24
Moon: 8

adding later

[The Tribe eats x1 large fish & x1 small fish]
[Moon Searcher - patrol]
[Blossom, Meadow, Bat, Ice & Waning Moon join]
[Sparrow, Leopard, Lightning, Salmon & Ember - gator hunting]
[Moon Searcher & Lightning - patrol]
[Salmon, Poppy, Ember & Bee - hunt]
[Training - Poppy{Swimming}, Bee{Fighting}, Meadow{Hunting}, Waning Moon{Prophecies}
[Moon Searcher asks for a fighter]

Searcher of Silver Moonlight:
          Moon Searcher
          [Gaze] | 58 | Male | X

Searcher of New Moons:
          Waning Moon
          [Light] | 5 | Female | X

Fighters:
          Leopard Who Hunts Rabbit
          [Leopard] | 33 | Male | X
          Lightning Who Runs From Storm
          [Lightning] | 27 | Male | X
          Claws Who Rake Panther
          [Panther] | 24 | Female | X
          Peach Who Grew From Blossoms
          [Blossom] | 19 | Female | X

Hunters:
          Ice That Cracks Under Paw
          [Ice] | 25 | Male | X
          Ember That Sparks Fire
          [Ember] | 28 | Female | X
          Sparrow That Hunts At Dawn
          [Sparrow] | 24 | Female | X

Fishers:
          Salmon That Arcs Gracefully
          [Salmon] | 29 | Male | X
          Tetra Who Jumps in Sky
          [Sky] | 26 | Female | X

To-be's:
          Moon That Shines On Meadow
          [Meadow] | 10 | Female | X
          Paw That Swipes Bee
          [Bee] | 8 | Male| X
          Bees Who Land On Poppy
          [Poppy] | 8 | Female | X
          Mon Coeur Bat
          [Bat] | 6 | Male | X

Nursers:
          Wing That Pushes Clouds
          [Clouds] | 21 | Female | X
          Dawn On Snowy Day
          [Dawn] | 34 | Female | X

Kits:
          Wind Who Forms Storm
          [Wind] | 2 | Female| X
          Bird With Gentle Calls
          [Bird]| 2 | Female | X
          Ginger Growing By Rock
          [Ginger] | 2 | Female| X
          Snow Covering Sun
          [Snow]| 2 | Male | X
          Bird With Feather Of Blue
          [Blue] | 2 | Male | X
          Panther With Thorn In Paw
          [Thorn] | 2 | Male | X
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          [Night] | 2 | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Borage | It produces more and better milk,
    it also brings down fevers.
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Chamomile | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind. Also given to
    traveling cats for strength.
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats
    with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,
    especially good for headaches.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Bat | x2 | 1 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings
    Gator | x0 | 15 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 1-2 servings
    Large Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Total | x7 | 12 servings

Mentors:
    Moon Searcher | Waning Moon| 0 [//, //, //]
    Salmon | Poppy | 2 [Hunting, Fighing, //]
    Ember | Bee | 1 [Hunting, //, //]
    Lightning | Meadow | 0 [//, //, //]
    Mentor | To-be| 0 [//, //, //]

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Moon Searcher [Gaze] & Dawn | Bird, Wind, Ginger & Snow
    Leopard & Sparrow | ///
    Cloud & Peter | Blue, Thorn & Night
    Lighting & Ember | ///
Last edited by sharklord on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

city outcasts

Postby clarke, » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:11 am

Image─────────────────────────────────
        population of felidae. three xxxfemales. two xxxmales. one xxxservings. two xxxnext ancestor visit. nowxxx ─────────────────────────────────
        writing later ig

( thunder asks for a dame and her kits. )
        ( thunder and dew hunt )
        ( thunder and dew patrol the borders.)
        ( bloom goes into labor. father )

i. regent
    thunder that echoes • female • 20m
    lives. ★★★★★★★★★
    ↳ notes

ii. advisor
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

iii. guards
    dew covering lawn • male • 25m
    ↳ notes.
    scavengers
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

iv. discipulus
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.
    dames
    weed that blooms • female • 20m
    ↳ notes.
    progeny
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

v. veterans
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.
    allies
    tribe • user
    tribe • user

enemies
    tribe • user
    tribe • user

borders
    north • tribe • user
    ↳ city
    east • tribe • user
    ↳ city
    south • tribe • user
    ↳ city
    west • tribe • user
    ↳ city

mentorship
    mentor • apprentice • 0x

the fallen
    name • cause of death

family tree
    name & name
    ↳ progeny

herb storage
herb • usage ( x0 )
herb • usage ( x0 )

prey pile
crow • 3 servings ( x1 )
skunk • 3 servings ( x0 )
frog • 2 servings ( x0 )
snake • 2 servings ( x0 )
lizard • 1 servings ( x0 )
leftovers • 1 servings ( x0 )

notes
none yet.
Last edited by clarke, on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Tribe of the Crystal Streams
Number of Cats:11

Streamteller was especially careful to not hurt anyone's feelings for the next moon and forevermore. Flame was in a rush to mentor Snow because if he didn't, the two cats out of three would both become guards and the third would be a prey-hunter... but wouldn't there be too many guards? Coal looks too tiny to be a guard anyways, and so does Willow. He wanted to teach her more things before she was twelve moons. He himself knew very little about Streamteller's catching style so he went to ask her for help. "Flame, all you need to do is believe in yourself. I'm not a full-fledged prey-hunter. My hunting style compared to yours is very basic and boring. Your hunting style is much different and way more advanced than any other hunter's hunting. Silver hasn't mentored yet, so I cannot evaluate her. You must teach her with more confidence. That is all." Streamteller went back to sorting her herbs.
The kits, on the other hand, were not aware of their fate and were pestering Root to tell them stories about his adventures. (that he mainly made up to make the kits come back for more!) Root wasn't very excited about telling another story, so he made them get him a frog to eat before continuing with his tall tales. "Now Willow, Light, Coal. I met your mother once while travelling through the woods and over the waterfalls. I must say that she was very exhausted, having to carry all three of you in her stomach, so I gave her a frog to eat, and that is why I asked you to give me a frog. Everything goes from one generation to another." he ended. The three cats sighed and said, "Why was this story so short?" the cried. Root shrugged. "I'm getting tired from telling all of these stories. Go pester someone else." he said as he shooed them out. ((IM SO SORRY I FORGOT THAT THIS EXISTED))

Flame mentors Snow
The clan eats a bird
Streamteller looks for herbs
Silver patrols
Rock hunts
Flame mentors Snow

Healer:
          Streamteller | 18 ((moons)) | Female | ø

Prey-Hunters:
          Flame that slowly rises | 19 moons |Male| ø
          Silver that Glints in the light| 38 moons | Female| ø

Guards:
          Rock That Cracks Around the River| 64 moons | Male | ø
          Stone that Blocks Paths | 42 | Female | ø

Healer to-be:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]ø[/url]

To-be's:
          Snow That Blankets the Ground | 9 Moons | Female | ø

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost that Forms Through the Night | 47 moons | Female | ø

Kits:
          Willow that Sways in the Wind | 4 Moons | Female | ø
          Light that shines within | 4 Moons | Female | ø
          Coal that Eternally Burns | 4 moons | Male | ø

Elders:
          Root of Many Legends | 74 Moons | Male | ø
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Chervil |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting x1
    Honey |Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps
    soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Dock|Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads, If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    Catmint|Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used
    for whitecough.
    Marigold|Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Burnet|A travelling herb. x1
    Cobwebs| To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones. x1
    Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons. x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird| x1| 3 servings
    Squirrel|x0|2 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Bug | x1 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x1 |1 serving

Mentors:
    Flame| Snow| 2 training sessions | hunting, stalking.

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Frost and ?? | Willow, Light, Coal
    Name and Name | Kits
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ~ | Tribe of Dark Ice | ~ | pt 1 |

Postby tēorian » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Number of Cats: 1
Toms- 1 She-cats- * Other- *

Spark remembers the day he first ran to this island. It seemed darker than normal that night and it also seemed like moons ago but really it had only been one. He had waited and waited but none of his former tribe mates ever came. He remembered the carnage, the shock and the fact he had fled whilst his tribe-mates fought bravely against the foxes. Now they were gone and he was a moon older with nothing but a bad backstory. He was no better then a coward...a rogue. Spark shuddered at the thought and then stared at the dusk sky which was vibrant as ever despite the fact that the tribe had vanished.

Maybe it hadn’t vanished. Maybe it was him who was meant to rebuild the tribe, stronger than ever before. He felt a smalll breeze of wind tug at his short pelt and a feeling of joy settled in. He was to be the next Dawnseer of the Tribe of Dark Ice.

* Duskseer pleads the ancestors for a fisher.
*Duskseer also patrols..

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Healer:
          Spark that lights tall flames ( Duskseer ) | 26 moons | Tom | ⭐️

Fishers:

Defenders :

Healer to-be:

To-bes:

Caregiver :
          Name | Healer’s mate | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Youth:

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x1 |
Poppy seeds | Numb pain | x1 |
Horsetail | Helps infections | x1 |
Catmint | Good for green cough | x1|
Yarrow | will make a cat vomit | x1 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Currently needed | x0 | 2 more posts
Small fish | x0 | 1-2 servings
Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
All birds | x0 | 3 servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
Squrriels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 005 ]

Postby deimido » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:49 pm

• weather report
──────────────────────
A steady snowfall falls to the ground in a cold, yet peaceful
scene. Plenty of tribeless cats are spotted in the area, seeking
a permanent home to shelter from the cold weather.

──────────────────────
          ┌──────────────────────┐

tribe of burning suns - tribe of golden dawns - tribe of sinking willows
          tribe of whistling trees - tribe of flowing brook - tribe of wasted dreams
          tribe of silver moonlight - tribe of the clear lake - tribe of lost rains
          buzoku of falling water - tribe of hot sands - tribe of rising dawn

└──────────────────────┘
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Golden Dawns | marya. d wrote:

[ the tribe eats x2 bird and x1 mouse ]
[ smoke, leaf, branch, shade, stone, lark, willow, and wolf take their assesments [ pass or fail ]]
[ rook, rowan, forest, oak, wolf, and lark hunt ]
[ sky, creek, owl, breeze, and shade hunt ]
[ dust, flicker, and stone hunt ]
[ cormorant, amber, alder, storm, smoke, and branch go on patrol ]
[ dusk, hawk, fire, hound, bear, and willow go on patrol ]
[ dawnchaser requests a heavily expectant queen from the tribe of endless dawn ]
[ hound and dew try for kits ]

➤ Smoke, Branch, Shade, Stone, Lark, and Willow have passed their assessments!
        ➤ Leaf and Wolf has failed their assessments, they can try again next moon.
        ➤ Rook's hunting patrol brings back +1 small fish and +1 vole.
        ➤ Sky's hunting patrol brings back +1 vole and +1 squirrel.
        ➤ Dust's hunting patrol +1 bird.
        ➤ Cormorant's border patrol encounters a potential to-be who wishes to join the tribe.
        ➤ Dusk's border patrol has reported finding a strong scent of badger in the area, they can attempt to either drive it off now or wait to see if it will leave on its own.
        ➤ The Tribe of Endless Dawn pays heed to Dawnseeker's request and send a sky-mother to join the Tribe of Golden Dawns. Her litter is due in one moon/post.
        ➤ Dew has discovered that she is expecting kits, her litter is due in two moons/posts.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Rising Dawn | gummyfox12364 wrote:

[DawnWatcher hunts, patrols, and herb hunts]
[DawnWatcher asks for a Kit-Mother]

➤ Dawnwatcher has caught +1 bird during her hunt.
        ➤ Dawnwatcher encountered a kit-mother and her two kits who wish to join the tribe.
        ➤ The Tribe of Endless Hunting pays heed to Dawnwatcher's request and send a kit-mother to join the Tribe of Rising Dawn. Her litter is due in two moons/posts.
Tribe of Lost Rains | Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
|Tribe Of Lost Rains|

Hunting: Pebble
Morning Patrol: Pebble & Wind
Evening Patrol: Mist & Pebble
Herb Hunting: Rainteller
Eaten: n/a
Herbs Used: n/a
Other: Wind becomes a to-be, mentored by Pebble!
+ Pointed Stones visit in story section of post.

➤ Pebble has caught +1 frog on her hunt.
        ➤ Pebble encountered a lost kit on her patrol.
        ➤ Mist and Pebble encountered a potential guard on their patrol.
        ➤ Rainteller gathers +2 sorrel.
        ➤ The Tribe of Endless Hunting pays heed to Rainteller's request and send a prey-hunter to the Tribe of Lost Rains!

Unfortunately Wind cannot become a to-be at this time! He must be six moons and have his rank up approved in a mod reply.
Tribe of Silver Moonlight | ramos me with a bike wrote:

[The Tribe eats x1 large fish & x1 small fish]
[Moon Searcher - patrol]
[Blossom, Meadow, Bat & Waning Moon join
[Sparrow, Leopard, Lightning, Salmon & Ember - gator hunting]
[Moon Searcher & Lightning - patrol]
[Salmon, Poppy, Ember & Bee - hunt]
[Training - Poppy{Swimming}, Bee{Fighting}, Meadow{Hunting}, Waning Moon{Prophecies}
[Moon Searcher asks for a fighter]

➤ Moon Searcher finds +1 water hemlock on his border patrol.
        ➤ Gator hunting took a turn for the worse in a second as the mighty beast snatched Lightning in its jaws before the fighter could make a sound, the rest of the patrol look on in horror as the gator made its way back into the water and saw it and Lightning vanish completely into the murky depths... it appears a spirit will walk among the Tribe of Gold Sunlight now.
        ➤ Moon Searcher encounters a potential hunter on his patrol.
        ➤ Salmon's hunting patrol brings back +1 bat.
        ➤ Poppy has learned the swimming skill.
        ➤ Bee has learned the fighting skill.
        ➤ Meadow was able to learn the hunting skill before her mentor's untimely passing.
        ➤ Waning Moon has learned the prophecies skill.
        ➤ The Tribe of Gold Sunlight pays heed to Moon Searcher's request and send a fighter to join the Tribe of Silver Moonlight.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me