Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[ 01 ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 am

number of cats: 3.
females 2. | males 1.
servings needed 2.
next visit to moonpool now.
starting post —> [url]archive thread[/url]

sunlight filtered through one of the aged, cracked windows of the victorian-styled mansion, the ivy that was sprawled along the walls and windows swaying gently in the warm summer breeze. The sun had barely risen, the familiar scarlet glow radiating off of the calm ocean water as it mirrored the bright orange orb that was rising against the water.

wave stared out onto the ocean, perched up upon one of the third-floor windowsills. The pane glass was broken in multiple places, a few small shards of glass scattered across the ledge that the molly rested at. wave gently batted them away, carefully not to accidentally scrape her paw-pad on it. Her ears swivelled backwards as she heard something creak behind her, and her head soon followed suit, turning round to see what exactly had caused the noise.

expecting it to be a small mouse scuttling across the floorboards or even just the meer wind, wave's breath became hitched in her throat as she saw what exactly it was.

A pale figure sat in the middle of the room, emitting a luminous glow from all around them. Wave winced, eyes narrowing as she squinted at the shockingly bright creature.

A soft chuckle erupted from the figure, which was beginning to become less bright and more defined. Wave could make out it's features now, and she was once again surprised to see it made up a cat that she only ever heard in stories as a kit and in her dreams occasionally.

"Shore?" She asked, bewildered. Wave remembered distinctly when her mother used to sing them lullabys about the cat who formed the great tribe of jagged shores. Originally a loner, the creamy-pale longhaired tom was rescued by a wild-born cat and its family. From that, he grew to become a leader of the sorts in the family, and encouraged them to set off through the mountains to find more cats like him, who wanted a group to be in. Shore did, and he formed the tribe of jagged shores.

Of course, it had been centuries since the tribe fell apart.. Why was he here now?

"Wave.. It is me." The tom spoke.

Wave gawked, head shaking in disbelief. "But.. But you, you—" She couldn't continue her words, green-blue eyes still fixated upon the pale he-cat.

"Passed away? Yes." He paused for a moment, a funny look passing his grizzled features as he stared at Wave. "I live with the rest of the great ancestors in the stars, In the tribe of endless hunting." He explained, his voice calm and steady.

Wave nodded her head slowly.

"I came here to tell you something that will alter your future and many others." He informed, ignoring the startled look that passed Wave's face. "You, Wave, need to rekindle the embers that ignited the flames in the tribe of Jagged Shores. Wave, you need to become the healer of Jagged Shores."

Wave gulped, trying to find the surprise that should have been slamming into her gut. She couldn't find it thought, for deep down in her soul, she knew that this was coming. Wave knew that something was going to happen that would change her life forever.

"Shore, Do you r—" Wave paused, looking around urgently only to see that Shore's luminescent figure was fading away into a hazy mist.

"You are Waveteller of The Tribe Of Jagged Shores.." A voice whispered as a cold gust of wind ran past the molly.

[ waveteller requests a prey-hunter at the glistening pool ]
[ finch goes out hunting around the fairy pools ]
[ badger patrols near the abandoned barn ]

Healer:
          teller of violent waves (waveteller)
          24 moons | female | X

Prey-Hunters:
          finch that chirps in morning
          22 moons | female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          badger that bears his fangs
          29 moons | male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    eggs | x0 | 1 servings
    pigeons | x0 | 2 servings
    marten | x0 | 2 servings
    snake | x0 | 2 servings
    trout | x0 | 3 servings
    geese | x0 | 3-4 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 019.

Postby deimido » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:58 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Autumn.
Next Replies Due: December 9th.

Autumn has officially arrived! The days grow shorter and prey is becoming slightly difficult to find, and the air is very cold, perhaps the first snowfall is on its way?

[ CAT Fanclub ]

[Tribe of Burning Sun] [Tribe of Muddy Ferns] [Tribe of the Falling Fire] [Tribe of Moonlit Waters] [Tribe of Flaming Sands] [Tribe of Glowing Gems]
[Tribe of Breaking Waves] [Tribe of Crystal Streams] [Tribe of Golden Dawns] [Tribe of Frozen Waters] [Tribe of Jagged Shores] [Tribe of the Dying Rose]
[Tribe of Tempest Tossed Seas]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Tribe of Crystal Streams | Breezecat wrote:
Tribe of the Crystal Streams

Streamteller goes hunting
Streamteller goes on a patrol

//don't forget to add what type of prey your tribe eats on your fresh-kill pile so i know what to have their hunting patrols get~

[ Streamteller caught +1 bird on her hunt. ]

[ Streamteller encounters a potential prey-hunter who is willing to join the Crystal Streams on her patrol. ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Tribe of the Dying Rose | CVDDLETOWN wrote:

this tribe originated from a kitty pet by the name of rose who fell in love with a former tribe cat. The tribe cat was The bird that sits above (bird), he wondered into two-leg territory and met rose while trying to escape her back yard, it was love at first sight. Bird had convince rose to create a tribe with him. She agreed but didn't know much about how a tribe worked. After many moons, rose learned the ways of a tribe cat and they finally attempted to create a tribe. With a little gathering of a few kittypets, loners, and rogues their tribe was finally creates but by the time they has settled into their new territory, rose was dying of green cough. (This was rushed wow lmao)

this tribe consists of cats of more pale and dark pelts but bright furred cats are welcomed into the tribe. Their camp is located on top of a mountain that is usually foggy. They usually hunt birds, rodents, and rabbits for food. But they would occasionally travel to their closet stream for hunting and drinking. Like windclan, their camp is pretty open so they are very quick and jumpy. They create large badger-like dens only to store their herbs, and hid their kits from predators. Their Biggest threat is mountain lions/cougar, bears, Wolves, badgers, foxes, and eagles. The tribe also worships deers as a companion from starclan.

I hope this is enough :0

[ The Tribe of the Dying Rose has been founded! The future healer brings five herbs of their choice to begin their medicine store. ]

[ your mod will be deimos ]

The Tribe of Wasted Dreams | peridotite. wrote:tribe of wasted dreams

we are strong, we are fierce.

we keep our weaknesses to ourselves and we have a tradition.

when a to-be becomes a prey-hunter or a guard, they're sent off to the dream tree where they make a shelter and dream for a night. they receive a dream from the tribe of fallen stars which reveals if they are ready. if they are not ready , they pad to camp and bow their head to the leader and then return to train for another 6 moons. if they are ready, they will stay in the dream tree's territory for two more days and then return to camp, finding a gem that represents their outside, but very rarely they find a gem that represents their personality. they show the gem to the healer and the healer keeps their gemstones in mind, remembering if somecat brought a dark gem or a light gem.

citrine - personality: salty, lucky. outside: yellow eyes or lion fur.
amethyst - personality: moody, always changing. outside: violet eyes.
peridot - personality: calm, polite. outside: green eyes.

of course,

[ The Tribe of Wasted Dreams has been founded! The future healer brings five herbs of their choice to begin their medicine store. ]

[ your mod will be iceypopCS ]

The Tribe of Tempest Tosses Seas | Dinolil1 wrote:

This tribe is nestled in a cave, dwelling among the salt-spray and guano. Their quarters are cramped and many of the tribe cats prefer to sleep on the beach despite the biting frost and nipping wind. Nearby is a rotting ship, creaking and groaning through the night, and that is were the tribe gathers all their herbs, all their prey and hosts all their meetings. This tribe is not only resourceful but also very tenacious.

During the time of shivering, the tribe often raids other tribes for prey and herbs! They give no gratitude to their allies, scorn their foes and stubbornly cling onto their granite cliffs for dear life. However, come the time of sunbathing and they will pay back the tribes they stole from. They may be harsh on their own tribe cats, but they are not dishonorable.

This tribe values the fighters, the survivors and the ones that won't ever give in. They don't tolerate cowardliness among their ranks and they will not hesitate to use the cliffs that line their territory if any cat displays signs of treachery or cowardice! Deserters, even a single one, can devastate the small tribe.

Their leader came from afar, a fisherman's pet, and with devotion to the visions, came to this lonely stretch of beach.
The leader eventually became the teller of the tribe of tempest tossed seas.

[ The Tribe of Tempest Tossed Seas has been founded! The future healer brings five herbs of their choice to begin their medicine store. ]

The Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:

[ The tribe consumed x2 rabbits ]
[ Bird, Nut, Shadow and Scatter went hunting at the Sacred Lake ]
[ Hiss, Bear and Light went on a border patrol ]
[ Bird took Thunder training ]
[ Hiss took Nettle training ]

[ The prey-hunters successfully caught +2 rabbits. ]

[ The guards encountered a potential guard willing to become a member of the Burning Suns. ]

[ Bird taught Thunder the balance skill. ]

[ Hiss taught Nettle the stealth skill. ]

The Tribe of Jagged Shores | ❝ aesthetic. wrote:

[ waveteller requests a prey-hunter at the glistening pool ]
[ finch goes out hunting around the fairy pools ]
[ badger patrols near the abandoned barn ]

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting heeds Waveteller's request; a prey-hunter is sent to the Jagged Shores. ]

[ Finch catches +1 marten on her hunt. ]

[ Badger encounters a potential guard while patrolling. ]

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 am

So I decided to restart my tribe and go in a different direction. My old three cats I had before I would like to keep. However I would like a new Teller please.

**Old Cats for future ref**
Teller of Sun shadow - Sun - changing name to Sun's casting shadow
Sand that dances in the breeze - Sand
Flame that never dies - Flame

The Tribe of Falling Blossoms is well known for the peacefulness and friendly nature. They prefer peace over fighting and will often find a peaceful solution. However do not let their docile nature fool you for they are also fierce fighters. The Territory.
is mostly woods with some open areas. They live in a beautiful forest with a large mountain to the North. In the middle of the forest is a large clearing covered in bright pinkish purple flowers with a sparkling lake at the very heart of the clearing. In a small hidden area in the forest lies a few cherry blossoms trees and hollow dens. Here is where the Tribe of Falling Blossoms have made their camp.

When of age to-bes training to be guards, camp-guards, prey-hunters, and prey-watchers are sent out in to the forest for 2 moons to track down the tribe's most sacred prey. The Peacok.
A select few of the senior ranking tribe members are then later sent out to watch the to-bes. The senior ranking members are in charge of making sure each to-be helps in tracking and taking down the peacock. To-bes who fail are held back until the next round of to-be's are ready for their trial. The peacock is then shared between the to-bes after they become their respected ranks.

The peacock feathers are then used for nesting, den decoration, and even some times woven into a cats fur. The Teller's den has the largest amount of Peacock feathers as they are considered special. The tribe believes that the feathers bring good luck to them so every cat takes good care of them, Even the youngest kits know to be careful with them. It is considered to bring bad luck if the feathers are shredded by a cat's claws. Those who shred a feather with their claws are cast out, taking their bad luck with them.

The tribe also hold a festival each new-leaf after every leaf bare. This festival is dedicated to their ancestors for bringing back the life and beautiful flowers to their home. It lasts for 2 moons. During this time cats of any rank are welcome to spar one another, testing their skills. They are also welcome to hunt along side each other. During the end of the festival the tribe collects beautiful flowers and feather then travel to the base of the mountain. There they place their gatherings and pray to their ancestors, thanking them for once again a beautiful new-leaf.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / ---

Postby deimido » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:53 am

[ CAT Fanclub ]

The Tribe of Sinking Willows | Chinchy wrote:The Tribe of Sinking Willows is a Tribe that resides within a large, thick swamp. There are many trees which often block out the light of the sun. The cats sleep in the branches and under the roots of trees or hollow trunks. In the middle of the swamp grows a large willow on a patch of drier land. This is where the Teller of the Rustling Leaves or Leafteller sleeps and spends most of the day. In the swamp there are many dangers from alligators to soft, sticky mud one could simply get stuck in. Rather than the normal two roles one may be used to in a tribe, there are instead three - Tree-Dwellers (Bulky, larger cats), Swamp-Guards (Light cats with a firm build) and Mud-Hunters (Small, light and sneaky cats).

With the environment being tough to live in, the cats of the Tribe are not particularly friendly to outsiders, keeping to themselves and chasing off any intruders. Cats not born into the Tribe are seen as no more than dead weight and a danger. With herbs scarce, they will usually try to gain the favour of others to help them survive in the swamp.

Prey:
Snakes, Birds, Lizards, Toads, Rats, Fish

Dangers:
Alligators, Venomous snakes, Sticky mud, Drowning.

[center][ The Tribe of Sinking Willows has been founded! The future healer brings five herbs of their choice to begin their medicine store. ]

The Tribe of Falling Blossoms | NightWolf950 wrote:
So I decided to restart my tribe and go in a different direction. My old three cats I had before I would like to keep. However I would like a new Teller please.

**Old Cats for future ref**
Teller of Sun shadow - Sun - changing name to Sun's casting shadow
Sand that dances in the breeze - Sand
Flame that never dies - Flame

The Tribe of Falling Blossoms is well known for the peacefulness and friendly nature. They prefer peace over fighting and will often find a peaceful solution. However do not let their docile nature fool you for they are also fierce fighters. The Territory.
is mostly woods with some open areas. They live in a beautiful forest with a large mountain to the North. In the middle of the forest is a large clearing covered in bright pinkish purple flowers with a sparkling lake at the very heart of the clearing. In a small hidden area in the forest lies a few cherry blossoms trees and hollow dens. Here is where the Tribe of Falling Blossoms have made their camp.

When of age to-bes training to be guards, camp-guards, prey-hunters, and prey-watchers are sent out in to the forest for 2 moons to track down the tribe's most sacred prey. The Peacok.
A select few of the senior ranking tribe members are then later sent out to watch the to-bes. The senior ranking members are in charge of making sure each to-be helps in tracking and taking down the peacock. To-bes who fail are held back until the next round of to-be's are ready for their trial. The peacock is then shared between the to-bes after they become their respected ranks.

The peacock feathers are then used for nesting, den decoration, and even some times woven into a cats fur. The Teller's den has the largest amount of Peacock feathers as they are considered special. The tribe believes that the feathers bring good luck to them so every cat takes good care of them, Even the youngest kits know to be careful with them. It is considered to bring bad luck if the feathers are shredded by a cat's claws. Those who shred a feather with their claws are cast out, taking their bad luck with them.

The tribe also hold a festival each new-leaf after every leaf bare. This festival is dedicated to their ancestors for bringing back the life and beautiful flowers to their home. It lasts for 2 moons. During this time cats of any rank are welcome to spar one another, testing their skills. They are also welcome to hunt along side each other. During the end of the festival the tribe collects beautiful flowers and feather then travel to the base of the mountain. There they place their gatherings and pray to their ancestors, thanking them for once again a beautiful new-leaf.

[ The Tribe of Falling Blossoms has been founded! The future healer brings five herbs of their choice to begin their medicine store. ]

[ your mod will be iceypopCS ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Icey's Substitute Replies

Postby Katrione » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Autumn
Autumn has officially arrived! The days grow shorter and prey is becoming slightly difficult to find, and the air is very cold, perhaps the first snowfall is on its way?

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Starwindrider wrote:
"...and we go on constant patrols too," Apollo explained to the younger dark tabby tom. His name was Lelantos, god of air and of the hunt. Venus saw his namesake reflected in his actions; his footfalls were nearly inaudible and he had the sharp eyes of a great hunter. Apollo was interacting well with the newcomer; they were clearly already good friends. "You two, can go hunting," Venus suggested. Lelantos agreed excitedly. "But have a meal before you go," she added.

[size=85]Apollo and Lelantos go hunting.
The Tribe consumes what they have.

[ Apollo and Lelantos caught x2 robins on their hunt ]
[ Please fill your prey section with what prey is found in your tribe's territory ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

deimos wrote:
There was never a time in his life where the tom felt worthy of anything, he supposed his feelings stemmed from the lack of care his mother had for him and his littermates. After all, none of them were born out of love, his father and mother parted ways shortly after becoming mates and she only provided for her kittens out of obligation rather then devotion to her young. There were six kittens in that litter; she ended up having only two that survived into adulthood. Just him - Arroyo - and his brother Gulch. The three all sat in silence on the last night they shared together, their mother left them with nary a word before turning away from her two remaining sons never to be seen again while his brother headed towards the mountains.

Arroyo was initially fearful of being alone for the first time in his life, but after experiencing the many dangers the desert had to offer for six moons he noticed that nothing seemed to faze him anymore. He liked to believe he was truly desensitized to everything now, but he couldn't ignore the fear he felt in the pit of his stomach as he spent another night under the stars, thinking that perhaps he'd find himself in the jaws of a coyote of stung by a deadly scorpion like some of his brothers and sisters had.

These were the nights Arroyo felt alone, the nights he realized he was nothing but a creature who was merely existing rather then living.

Then came the day where he was summoned by a group known as The Tribe of Endless Hunting in his sleep and Arroyo supposed that perhaps he had a place in the world after all. He could remember it clearly, waking up surrounded by pitch black darkness and frozen to the ground as he heard the meow of a cat that sounded so far and so close all at the same time. It sounded expressionless, but Arroyo couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness for them all the same. It had told him a lot of things, said that there were once many tribes in places the tom would never hope to see in his lifetime and that he would be among the first to create such a colony in these lands and lead it for as long as he was able to.

When he woke up he hardly had time to hunt, the only thought in his mind was to seek out a home for his future tribe before the directions the nameless cat had given him faded away. Arroyo spent weeks before finally arriving to his new home, in his dreams he learned what it meant to be a 'teller and how to lead a tribe. He was confident as he began to work on the dens, he started feeling less like 'Arroyo' and more like the 'Teller of the Scalding Sands', as his spiritual companion liked to refer to him. The Sandteller now sat atop a stone, staring at the glimmering stars above before directing his attention to the earth - imagining the open space filled with cats who stared back at him.

The beginning of a smile formed on his maw as he leapt down the stone, he had high hopes about this tribe, but he would need some actual tribemates if he wasn't to let his guiding spirit down. Sandteller recalled the voice told him of a place hidden from beasts, a place where could speak freely to them and to others like it for their guidance, he supposed that would be a good place to start.

[ last reply ]
- sandteller visits the cave of pointed stones to ask for a prey-hunter.
[/color]

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Hissing Wastes a prey-hunter ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Two icy eyes shone through the mist. A small, rare smile appeared on her face as she entered the haze.
""At last I can pay my debt to you, will you forgive me?"
Her voice rang out in the cold pleadingly. Her eyes filled with desperation.
Stumbling, the she-cat made her way to a cave. The sun was shining brightly, and Dawn was so unused to the heat she began to wonder. A cave's mouth was nearby, set into the mountain. As she entered the icy stone made her jump, but it was a better change to the sunlight's burning rays. Dawn's eyes sharply looked around, but her eyes were drawn to a small tunnel. She found her paws leading her along the narrow passage shortly after stopping to look at it. Her eyes reflected in the stone walls of the cave, and the she-cat was startled to see two eyes staring back at her, wonder shimmering within them. Dawn took a deep breath, and carried on.

A sapphire pool awaited Dawn as she entered the silent chamber. Lapping waters touched her paws. She looked into the clear water.

"The path your paws take you shall be full of twists and turns, but it will be alright." Dawn looked up at her mother with big blue eyes. "Are you sure?" She squeaked back, her eyes fixed on her mother. "The Tribe of Endless Hunting have told me." A faraway look crossed the amber eyes of her mother. Dawn looked at her mother with curiosity. "Okay," Dawn purred, still confused, but a sense of certainty warmed her fur.

We hail you by the name of Dawnteller, to lead the Tribe of Shimmering Dawn.
Dawn-like colours sparkled on the surface of the water. A silent gasp came from the new Teller of Shimmering Dawn's lips, only to be stopped by a very faded cat.
"I Have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. You shall do the same one day, young one."
The eyes of the cat were fading, yet Dawnteller could easily see the two sparkling tears that quietly fell onto the smooth rock. This she-cat was vanishing, forgotten. In every moment she was growing fainter and fainter. "Wait!" Dawnteller's eyes grew watery, and two more tears joined those on the stone. "But... Don't go!" she cried.
"We must all leave some day...
Yet we grow strong as we stay together.
As flowers bloom so does hope, and faith, and they shall always remain."

The last petal fell off a dying flower and the she-cat's wise eyes blinked slowly, before vanishing into stardust. A single petal lay in the center of the clear waters, and as Dawn looked up she saw a single beam of light falling from the starlit skies. A shining wind soared up, and up. It was a spirit that would one day be revived after being forgotten.

"Thank you."

Suddenly, a white swan feather fell from the hole in the cave's roof. Looking up, Dawnteller saw a beautiful white swan flying through the clouds and soaring into the sky. A cat as white as swan's feathers purred, before disappearing.

[Dawnteller goes to the Pool of Shimmering Truth to ask for a Haze-Hunter]
[Dawnteller goes on patrol (hunting and patrol)]

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Shimmering Dawn a haze-hunter ]
[ Dawnteller caught x2 voles and x1 ermine while on her hunt ]
[ Dawnteller found nothing on her border patrol ]

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
The she-cat awoke at the side of the brook, the peaceful sound of the water filling her ears as her head jolted up, the last two nights she had spent digging out tunnels for her tribe. Why would a cat waste all their time on this? The Tribe Of Endless Hunting had told her so, in a dream when Brookteller was once known as Bark, a she-cat struggling to survive like any other cat, in her dream she was told she would be the Healer of a new tribe, and she would be named Brookteller. She lifted herself off the grass below her before wincing in pain at a stomach ache. As the early morning sun shone down on her pelt she rose her muzzle into the air, taking a sniff the slightest smell of prey had caught her attention, she lowered her head and trekked forward.

Brookteller hunts.
Brookteller goes on a border patrol.

[ Brookteller caught x2 brown squirrels and x1 mockingbird while on her hunt ]
[ Brookteller found a prey-hunter while on her border patrol ]

Maplewhisper wrote:
Stormteller looked out over the grey plains, watching clouds gather overhead. Letting out a satisfied mew, she climbed the last mouse-lengths to the top of the Calm Peak. Looking up at the sky, the first few raindrops fell and she closed her eyes. "I am ready to start this tribe - but I need the guidance and help of my ancestors. Please, help me in my endeavors...
Stormteller travels to the Calm Peak and asks for a kit-mother.
Stormteller goes hunting.

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting sent The Tribe of Rolling Thunder a kit-mother ]
[ Stormteller caught x2 squirrels while on her hunt ]
[ Please fill your prey section with what prey can be found in your tribe's territory ]

bel. wrote:
"I heard you calling, so I came, but I did not expect the land to be so barren." Iceteller murmured, her voice quiet and low, as if
in a permanent whisper for fear of what might happen if she raised her voice. She did not want to anger the ancestors that had
chosen her to lead the tribe, but she was still in awe at their choice. She used to a house-cat, before one day her elderly house-
folk never returned and she was left to fend for herself. She could hunt, but ebbing the life away from any creature wasn't her
favorite thing to do. She had a natural talent for healing things, all things; for fixing the broken, mending the bent, and providing for
the weak. She wondered if that was why she was chosen to be a healer, still so, it seemed hard to imagine that a once-kittypet was
brave enough to lead an entire tribe. "You're silent now, and I'm not sure why, but send me a to-be, so that we might explore the
barren lands together and find beauty in the desolation."

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Shattered Ice a to-be ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplewhisper » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 2
Post #: 2
Servings Needed: 0

Stormteller paused to scent the air and was shocked to scent another cat. A faint sound of paws crunching on leaves drew her to a clearing. "Hello?" she mewed, stepping through the trees. A she-cat jumped at the sound of Stormteller's voice. "Who are you?" the second cat hissed warily, although there was a hint of curiosity in her eyes. Stormteller lowered her head and smoothed her fur to appear as nonthreatening as possible. "I am Stormteller. I was just out hunting, and I noticed your scent." With a jolt, Stormteller realized that the strange she-cat was carrying kits. No wonder she was wary! The she-cat tilted her head. "Stormteller? That's an...odd name. I'm Mia. I was just... out for a stroll." Out for a stroll at the end of leaf-fall, all alone, carrying kits? Stormteller suspected that the kit-mother was hiding something, but she didn't pry. A thought sparked in her mind. "Would you like to join me? I was just about to head back with my catch, and you should rest a while." The she-cat nodded, and together they made their way up the mountain. As they padded along the rocks, Stormteller told Mia about the storm that brought her to the rocky plain, and about her tribe.

"And here's the soon-to-be camp," Stormteller mewed as she trotted into camp and deposited her squirrels into a small dip in the center of the clearing. "I know it needs work, but....with the two of us, and with more cats, I think that this can easily become my home - and yours, too, if you want." Mia hesitated for a moment, drawing in her surroundings. Then, with a decisive flick of her tail, she turned to Stormteller. "Alright, I've made up my mind. I'm staying. For good." A smile spread over Mia's face. "A Tribe sounds like a wonderful idea - all of those cats working together to survive, and train, and learn so many things. A huge, warm family is just what my kits need to thrive, and I'm not afraid to do hard things to get there." Touched by Mia's bravery and loyalty, Stormteller rested her tail on Mia's back. "Then welcome to the Tribe of Rolling Thunder. As part of the tribe, you'll need to take on a new name..." Stormteller trailed off, thinking. Mia pricked her ears as an idea came to her. "Stormteller, if it's alright with you...I...I'd like to be called Frost That Swirls On Leaves, as a tribute to where I first met you."

Frost goes on a border patrol.

Healer:
          Stormteller | 19 moons | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost That Swirls On Leaves | 21 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Accentor | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Kestrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Warbler | x0 | 0 servings
    Eagle | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Maplewhisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Number of Cats: 2

She walked back to camp with the new prey-hunter she had found, Lion That Roars At Dusk, or as she called him "Lion". "so a tribe, huh?" asked Lion, Brookteller simply nodded her head, "seems better than a clan." Lion replied. Brookteller couldn't help but let out a small laugh, "You've met a clan before?" she asked, Lion only gave her a nod with a grin. Once they returned to camp Brookteller dropped off the 2 squirrels, Lion plopping down the mockingbird beside them. Lion went off to find his own den to settle in till Brookteller told him to go to the Prey-Hunters den. The rest of the day Brookteller got to know Lion, she only found out he was a loud and proud tom who kept to his own business though, but she liked him even though she was known as the "calm and friendly" type.

One moon later..
"You go hunting, I should be back tomorrow" Brookteller yowled to Lion as she left the tribe camp, Lion rose his head up from the tunnels, "Can't make any promises!" he yowled back jokingly. Brookteller let out a small chuckle before she headed to Moonpool, getting lost in the sound of tweeting birds and the crunch of the freshly fallen leaves underneath her she became lost in thought. Thoughts of the leaf-bare, it would be her tribe's first leaf-bare but she kept wondering if they would survive, would Tribe Of The Flowing Brook fall only a few moons after it was founded? She tried shaking her negative thoughts away but they kept running back like cats to their camp, finally she approached the Moonpool. She dipped her muzzle into the cold water before falling asleep, awaking in the forest with a night sky above. She looked at the fallen cold blue leaves of the trees, they sparkled brightly, The Tribe Of Endless Hunting's camp always impressed Brookteller no matter how many times she'd seen it. As she covered up one of the leaves they let out a small glow causing her to back up, "Greetings, Brookteller" mewed a tom's voice. She jumped and turned to meet the gaze of Rock That Covers Ants, "Hello, Rock"she meowed with a dip of her head. The tom sat down, the stars in his fur fading away slowly, "Well you must've visited to ask for a cat, correct?" he mewed after a long pause of silence, Brookteller nodded her head, "I wish for a kit-mother, a cat to provide kits to help my clan grow" she mewled, Rock just gave a simple nod.

Brookteller asks for a kit-mother at Moonpool.
Lion goes hunting.
1x prey has been consumed.

[size]

[size=85]Healer:
              Brookteller | 20 Moons | Female | X

Prey-Hunters:
              Lion That Roars At Dusk. | 23 moons | male | X

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
        Tribe Name | Username
        Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
        Tribe Name | Username
        Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
        Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains
        Fennel | Helps pain in the hips
    Honey I Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Willow Leaves I stops vomiting
    Cobweb I To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Tree Frog | x0 | 0 servings
        Brown Squirrels | x2 | 4 servings
        Thrush | x0 | 0 servings
        Mockingbird | x1| 2 servings
        Minnow | x0 | 0 servings
        Robin | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats: 3 She-cats, 1 Tom.
Next Pool of Shimmering Truth visit: 7 Days

"Windteller, is this really the place?" Oak asked doubtfully, his bushy pelt fluffed up in the breeze. "Yes!" The Teller of Running Winds swiftly ran through the clearing, her amber eyes alight with excitement. "Seems colder up here," Oak pointed out. "We are in the mountains," Windteller purred with amusement. "Are you mouse-brained?" Oak stuck his muzzle in the air. "No." Windteller smiled. "Look! The cave I saw!" Oak looked down from pretending to be right. He quizzically gave Windteller a look. "A vision?" She nodded. How I shall miss Wind Cave, she thought, letting out a sigh. Oak had a faraway look in his eyes too. He pressed up against her for a moment, trying to reassure her. The two cats blushed. Embarrassed, Windteller swiftly went into the cave.

Dawnteller was just moving some moss when she heard two cats. "Oh, hello," She mumbled, dropping the moss on the floor. "What are you doing here?" She hissed. "We came to join your tribe." Windteller calmly meowed, though her fur was bristling. "Yeah." Oak spat, his ears flattened. "What are your names?" Windteller's fur stopped bristling, yet her eyes challenged the other healer. "I'm the Teller of Running Winds, and this is Oak That Stands Tall." Dawnteller's eyes narrowed. "Of the mightiest of tribes, I suppose?" She sarcastically assumed. Windteller's hackles rose, but she kept her mouth shut. Oak, sensing her anger, spoke. "This tribe has hardly been around for moons either!" He snapped. Taken aback, Dawnteller gave him an icy glare, a cunning glint in her eyes as she turned to Windteller."Well, Windteller, this tribe already has a healer, so you shall have to be renamed." A malicious grin appeared on her face, much to the former healer's dismay. "You shall now be known as Wind that Soars Across Sky." Wind gave a sigh of relief, but her eyes were filled with sadness. A growl rumbled in Oak's throat. "Why don't you go on patrol then?" Dawnteller enquired, a softer note in her purr. Begrudgingly the two cats walked away, going on border patrol. A light flurry of snow gently began to fall to the ground.

"Excuse me, is this the Tribe of Shimmering Dawn?" A soft, polite voice asked.

"Yes, it is." Dawnteller purred, her eyes widening as the swan feather lying on the cave floor blew closer to the entrance, right under the paw of the newcomer as she walked in. "I am Swan." The she-cat's golden eyes were alight with wonder. "Would you like to join the tribe?" Dawnteller noted that she looked like a perfect Haze-hunter. "Yes." The she-cat elegantly meowed, her eyes looking around the cave. "Then you shall be known as Swan that Glides Gracefully."

[Dawnteller goes to The Pool Of Shimmering Truth to ask for a Haze-Hunter]
[Dawnteller goes Herb Hunting]
[Dawnteller and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Wind and Oak go on a Border Patrol]

(I hope it is alright that I've added the cats from the adoption in!)

Healer:
          Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
          31 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          18 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]❄️[/url]

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          29 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          30 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Healer to-be:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x1
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x1
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Total: 4 servings
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Sinking Willows

Postby Chinchy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:51 am

Tribe of Sinking Willows
Number of Cats: 1

Leafteller had been born and raised in this hostile place. It was her home. But after her parents' deaths, she was left alone. At the time, no other cats lived here. Yet she did want to go it alone.

One night, she came across strange, transparent-ish cats. Naturally, she was spooked and confused. Those cats. They were familiar. Her parents and lost brother it turned out. They told her of wondorous lands they had found in the stars and the lifestyle those cats lived. It sounded wonderful.

She has only seen her family in her dreams now. Having sworn to herself to spread this way of life, she worked day and night trying to make out the best survival methods and what the wind and trees always seemed to be trying to tell her. It was time. She had to search for more cats. Pursuade them to live here. With her. As a group. As a tribe.

Attempts kept on failing. Whatever cat she managed to meet deemed her crazy and refused. She hunted and patroled alone and alone...

"Damien? Snowdrop? Can you hear me?" She called to the starry sky, perched up in the thin branches at the top of the mighty willow. "How? How am I supposed to get others to listen to me? Am I doing something wrong? Can...can you help me? Please?"

[Leafteller asks the Tribe of Endless Hunting for more cats]
[Leafteller hunts]
[Leafteller patrols]
(You can probably tell I didn't have a particular plan)

Healer:
Teller of the Rustling Leaves | Leafteller | 50 moons | Female | X

Tree-Dwellers:

Mud-Hunters:

Swamp-Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Genotype stuff:
Leafteller - Spotted chocolate tabby shorthair
LL, bb, XoXo, DD, Aa, McMc, Spsp, tata, ww
Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
Other:
Alder bark | x0 | Eases toothache
Bindweed | x0 | Fastens sticks to broken bones
Borage leaves | x0 | More, better milk, brings down fevers
Broom | x0 | Used on broken legs and wounds
Catchweed | x0 | Stop poultices from being rubbed off
Chamomile | x0 | Soothes the mind, gives strength
Coltsfoot | x0 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, for cracked or sore pads
Feverfew | x0 | Lowers fever, helps headaches
Juniper berries | x0 | Soothes bellyaches, calms
Lamb's ear | x0 | Gives strength
Mallow leaves | x0 | Soothes bellyache
Poppy seeds | x0 | Soothes shock, eases pain
Thyme | x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety and shock
Willow leaves | x0 | Stops vomiting

Wounds:
Burdock root | x1 | Lessens pain and infection in rat bites
Celandine | x0 | Soothes damaged eyes
Chervil | x0 | For infected wounds and bellyache
Cobwebs | x0 | Stops bleeding, bind broken bones
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds, repairs bones, can be used for burns
Dandelion | x0 | Painkiller
Dock | x0 | Soothes scratches, sore limbs
Elder leaves | x0 | Soothes sprains
Goldenrod | x0 | Heals wounds
Horsetail | x0 | Treats infections, stops bleeding
Marigold | x0 | Stops infection, bleeding
Oak leaves | x0 | Stops infection
Rush | x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
Nettle | x0 | Induces vomiting, can help with wounds
Sweet-sedge | x0 | Eases infection
Tormentil | x0 | Treats wounds and extracts poisons
Wild onions | x0 | Prevents infection
Wintergreen | x0 | Treats wounds and poisons
Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit

Diseases:
Catmint | x0 | Cures green/whitecough
Chickweed | x0 | Cures greencough
Hawkweed | x1 | Cures green/whitecough
Lavender | x0 | Cures fever
Lungwort | x1 | Cures yellowcough
Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs, cures poisons, prevents greencough

Poisons:
Yew berries | x0 |
Foxglove seeds | x0 | Causes paralysis and heart failure
Holly berries | x0 | Only dangerous to kits
Deadly nightshade | x0 |
Water Hemlock | x0 | Causes writhing, pain, foaming from the mouth

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Snakes | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x0 | 0 servings
Lizards | x0 | 0 servings
Toads | x0 | 0 servings
Rats | x0 | 0 servings
Fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 am

The tribe of tempest tossed seas
Number of Cats:One

Crouched on a narrow ledge, a dark grey tom regarded the murmuring sea with careful thought; it had nearly taken his life, smothered him in salt and white froth. Yet he wasn't afraid of it, admiring the power that lurked in every flink and curl of it's mighty waves. Shaking the water out of his long-fur, the tom bounded down the cliff-face and landed with a resounding thump on the sand.

The moon sailed softly through the clouds, observing the sulking tom as he crept up an ancient mast. Crows croaked and screamed at the tom, commanding him to leave lest they peck his eyes out. The sky grumbled loudly as his paws made contact with the rotting wood of the crow's nest, thunder moaning behind the clouds. The dark tom paid no heed to the warning of the crows or the storm.

Lightning charged from the heavens, searing the air and striking the tom with a mighty hiss. With a scream and the sound of roasting fur, the tom's heart fluttered still. Overhead, another fluttering was taking place; the fluttering of crow's wings and somewhere, the fluttering of fate's pages turning over. Luminous eyes opened, green with a new vitality rather than the sombre and dismal oyster-grey it had been before. ''I'm Storm, I'm Storm that hides the moon.'' he growled, heaving himself to twig-weak legs. ''W-where's my tribe?'' Storm wheezed, looking around and finding nothing but impassive cliffs and the whispering of the mutinous sea. ''Where's my tribe!?'' He screamed, turning to the crows.

The crows cackled and took off in a puff of black feathers, leaving the tom lamenting for the loss of a tribe that he couldn't remember.

Stormseeker tries to look for another cat; unknowing that his tribe never existed.

Healer:
          Storm that hides the moon | 45 | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's: