Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:12 am

the sun is brighter than ever, it is now greenleaf! watch out for twolegs, dogs and even hunters. droughts may also occur.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Dinolil1 wrote:
Still sobbing, Loonheart didn't notice her friend watching her. ''Loonheart...'' Squirreltail murmured, looking terribly concerned for the young queen. ''What happened, Loonheart?'' she prompted, watching as her three young kittens looked on nervously. ''He left me.'' she replied curtly, far too sad to go into any great detail.''What!?'' she exclaimed loudly. ''H-how dare he?!'' the ginger warrior snarled, gazing at Loonheart. Her eyes shone with a spark, whether it was passionate love or fierce fury, it wasn't known. ''and with my kittens, of course...'' the black and white queen sighed, shaking her head softly. ''I'll be your mate.'' declared Squirreltail out of the blue. ''I've always loved you, and I want to be with you!''

The apprentices are taken training
Mudwhisker, Foxtail and Firefang continue to follow Russetleaf's trail
Squirreltail asks Loonheart to be her mate

the apprentices learned the climbing skill!

your patrol found a tree with the scent of russetleaf mixed with blood. what will they do?

squirreltail and loonheart are now mates.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberwisp wrote:
Briarstar and Silvershade whispered quietly under their breaths under the high rock. "Are you sure this is safe? The waters could still be high after such a flood. It could be dangerous for the kits!" Briarstar affirmed her with a nod, his eyes sneaking a glance at the mentioned kits, that were currently being entertained by their father. "The patrols yesterday told me it's practically back to normal. Just more slippery than usual. They'll be watched carefully, don't you worry!" Silvershade looked skeptical, but nodded to her leader, steping aside to allow him past. Briarstar hopped onto the highrock, yowling across the camp. "Myself, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, Wildstorm, Burnetpaw and Wolfpaw, will be going on a hunting patrol. I will head to the moonpool. Dapplewhisker and Applepelt, patrol our borders. Sunfoot, Badgerclaw, and Russetpaw will return to find that cat as we discussed. Then, everyone meet back at camp. I'll have a surprise for you all!"

[Mintkit, Specklekit, and Beetlekit become apprentices!]
[Briarstar, Wildstorm, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, Burnetpaw, and Wolfpaw go on a hunting patrol.]
[Dapplewhisker and Applepelt go on a border patrol.]
[Badgerclaw, Russetpaw, and Sunfoot return to find the apprentice.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw hunt for herbs.]
[Briarstar asks Starclan for a warrior.]
[All the apprentices train.]

mintkit, specklekit and beetlekit are now apprentices!

your cats caught a mouse, a snake, a lizard and a carp!

your first patrol passed uneventfully!

your second patrol found an apprentice!

honeyfur and morningpaw found lungwort and lavender!

starclan sent you a warrior!

all apprentices learned the fighting skill!

♥ Enchanted ♥ wrote:
Willowstar woke up from the dream. When she spun around to what could be her new den she saw a beautiful calico a bit smaller then the size of an average cat sitting in front of it. Willowstar padded towards her. "Hello, i'm guessing you must be Willowstar of SedgeClan. I'm Brackenheart. StarClan has sent me to be your medicine cat." the young she-cat told her. "Welcome. your den is in the cave attached to the tunnel where i just came from. All the way down it is the Moonpool where you can share tongues with StarClan." Willowstar told Brackenheart who just simply nodded. "Would it be fine if i went to patrol the borders while you set yourself up in camp?" She asked her. "Of course, everything will be safe with me." Brackenheart replied.

[ Willowstar Is On Patrol ]

willowstar found a deputy!

Soft Feather wrote:
After a slightly successful hunt and herb gathering session, Gingerleaf and Jaystar walked back to camp. They met up around halfway, and chatted for a bit about how they were going to get more cats. "Perhaps we can find more cats around the mountains?" Gingerleaf suggested. Jaystar doubted that they'd have that much luck. It was only by pure coincidence that he stumbled upon Gingerleaf in the first place. "I think it would be a good idea to find a place where we can contact Starclan. Maybe they'll send us a warrior or deputy, or even a queen expecting kits," Gingerleaf nodded excitedly. "I think I might know a fancy place like that. I mean, it might not work. I only began to truly believe in Starclan when you showed up to lead me out of my miserable hideout," "Let's head off then. We can eat and you can help prepare some traveling herbs if you'd like." The two cats arrived at camp, shared the crow that Jaystar caught, and rested a little to gain energy for their travels. "I have a daisy leaf we can share as a traveling herb. It's not much, but it'll do," Gingerleaf meowed, padding quietly into Jaystar's den and placing half a leaf on the ground in front of him. The two cats ate their pieces of the leaf, and set off to find the spot that Gingerleaf spoke about. Gingerleaf led the way, sniffing for herbs along the route. Jaystar kept alert for any prey, but mostly just walked. Soon enough, the sound of a rushing waterfall could be heard. "What is that noise? It doesn't sound like a monster..." Jaystar meowed curiously as they grew near to the waterfall. "That's the waterfall! We're almost there," Gingerleaf said, bounding ahead. The two cats eventually reached the roaring waterfall. As they poked around, trying to not get wet as they still had to walk back.
Behind the waterfall was a cave. Gingerleaf and Jaystar padded cautiously through the cave, and eventually came upon a pool of water with a stalagmite in its center. A few stalactites hovered above, dripping every so often. The two approached the pool,
noticing it had a faint glow to it. "This looks like a good spot. It seems unnatural almost," Jaystar meowed, crouching near the edge of the pool. "Let's see if anything happens when you touch your nose to it and fall asleep," Gingerleaf suggested. Jaystar leaned closer, touching his nose to the surface. The water rippled, the bioluminescent organisms scattering throughout the water and making it shine just a little brighter. Of course, the cats generally assumed the glow was a spiritual link and not a natural thing. Jaystar curled up next to the pool, and Gingerleaf sat nearby.

|Jaystar asks Starclan for another cat.|
|Gingerleaf sorts through the leaves he picked up along their way. Perhaps one might be an herb?|

Idk how this prey system works exactly, but I'm assuming there is 1 serving of the crow left because they ate the 2 servings??

starclan sent you a warrior!

gingerleaf found poppy seeds!

[ yes, that's exactly it c: ]

ActualCannibalShia wrote:
while nearing their final border to patrol, minnowstep and risingstar encountered a new cat. this tom seemed to be in a hurry and was messy from the sand. "oh! would you like to join our clan, we could use a warrior's help around here." minnowstep blurted out. risingstar gave her a small side glare for giving out information to a random cat. before risingstar could sleek however, minnowstep looked like she has just found the one cure to blindness, "oh starclan! I should have gone collecting some herbs. sorry risingstar, I'll be going tobget some herbs." and with that the medicine cat ran off to find some herbs leaving risingstar and new cat all by themselves. the new cat looked at risingstar with a questioning look, "about this clan? I can join?" he asked, risingstar thought but then quickly replied with a small yes before remembering the empty kill pile back at camp. "if you can help me catch some prey, then you are for sure accepted!" she said. the tom looked as happy as ever and went with risingstar to catch some prey.

-- minnowstep gos to collect herbs --
-- risingstar and owlfeather go hunting --

minnowstep found alder bark!

your cats caught a shrew and a hare!

shimmerstream wrote:
Stormshadow was actually really enjoying her hunts with Palesparrow. He'd been so nice to her, giving her space when she wanted it, though they still talked often. She didn't know what she felt anymore. Coming to Blazeclan she had committed herself to living with other cats, but she had intended to alienate herself from them and spend most of her time in solitude. Most cats leave her to her own devices, except Palesparrow, and of course Velvetcoat. How different the two were, but somehow they'd both started to grow on her, if only from their perseverance. Even so, Stormshadow felt herself increasingly gravitating towards Palesparrow...

[Patrol: Soaringstar, Gorsewing]
[Hunting: Stormshadow, Palesparrow]
[Training: Falconswoop-Flaxenpaw, Velvetcoat-Ravinepaw]
[Herb Hunting: Poppythorn]

your patrol passed uneventfully.

your cats caught a pheasant and a hare!

the apprentices learned the climbing skill!

poppythorn found feverfew!

littleswegbunny wrote:
After Fernstar had gone, the camp was silent. Snowdust decided to interrupt. She gulped as she meowed, "W-Would you like to go on a walk?" Featherpelt hesitated. "Why not?" he finally meowed. Snowdust exhaled in relief, then, as they were walking, led him to the most beautiful spot in FernClan territory, which was a dip in the hills leading to a small waterfall. Featherpelt's eyes rounded. "This is gorgeous, Snowdust.. just like you. Why did you show me this place?" Snowdust hesitated. She took a deep breath. "Would you like to be my mate?" she blurted. Featherpelt was shocked silent for a heartbeat, then meowed, "Of course."

[Stormfrost goes hunting for herbs]
[Fernstar border patrols]
[Snowdust asks Featherpelt to be her mate]

stormfrost found bindweed!
[ you're allowed to choose five herbs from here when you get your med. cat ]

fernstar found a warrior!

snowdust is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.

michael clifford. wrote:
the long haired brown and white she-cat was dignified enough to be able to conceal her frustration of the terrain, to bury it deep in the back of her mind so no cat would be able to figure it out by looking at her. Nevertheless, she was generally a stoic type of she-cat anyway. Tossing her magnificent head when the terrain became more rugged a low hiss erupted from her lips. The terrain became surprisingly slippery, however, when she caught sight of the Moonpool, lurching forward when her paws couldn't get a foothold as she descended down the slope. She gave another low hiss for good measure before settling down at the water's edge. Dipping her nose into the shockingly cold water she gave a low murmur, "StarClan, please grant me a Medicine Cat to take care of my Clan."

starclan sent you a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection.

[ aspenclan, swallowclan, caveclan and strikeclan your replies are here! ]

[ beechclan and eclipseclan, your replies are here! ]

[ lotusclan your reply is here! ]
Last edited by requiem, on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:48 am

TumbleClan
"All will fall in it's place..."
Number of Cats: 34 | Males: 14 | Females: 21 | Servings: 6

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP!

Leader:
    Sagestar | 91 | male | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Swanfoot | 84 | female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url]X[/url]

Warriors:
    Foxtail | 75 | female | X
    Mudwhisker | 64 | male | X
    Badgertail | 58 | male | X
    Addercloud | 57 | female | X
    Squirreltail | 36 | female | X
    Loonheart | 36 | female | X
    Blacknose | 36 | female | X
    Burrwhisker | 34 | male | X
    Smokefur | 34 | female | X
    Bleakpelt | 26 | male | X
    Hailclaw | 26 | female | X
    Harefoot | 25 | male | X
    Firefang | 23 | female | X
    Rosefur | 22 | female | X
    Ashstripe | 22 | male | X
    Dustclaw | 20 | female | X

Apprentices:
    Palepaw | 18 | male | X
    Volepaw | 10 | male | X
    Magpiepaw | 16 | male | X

Queens:
    Swanfoot | 84 | female | X
    Loonheart | 36 | female | X
    Nightclaw | 41 | female | X

Kits:
    Bramblekit | 6 | female | X
    Rookkit | 6 | male | X
    Willowkit | 6 | female | X
    Cuckookit | 1 | male | X
    Cranekit | 1 | male | X
    Sproutkit | 3 | female | X
    Ternkit | 3 | female | X

Elders:
    Stonestorm | 140 | male | X
    Brightwhisker | 131 | female | X
    Eagleclaw | 68 | female | X

Allies:
    ---

Enemies:
    Silentclan

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | for white/green/blackcough - x2
    Juniper Berries | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps breathing.
    Tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons.
    Feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches.
    Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Horsetail | treats and stops infections.
    Poppy Seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain.
    Bindweed | used to help heal broken bones and hold them in place.
    Catchweed | same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf Blacknose | Volepaw | 2 | Fighting, Climbing
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 3 | Swimming, Fighting, Climbing
    Bleakpelt | Magpiepaw | 1 | Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | 6 | ate deathberries, renamed Mudpaw in honor.
    Greynose | 67 | slain by Swanfoot.
    Pebbleclaw | 31 | killed in battle by Mossycreek of EchoClan.
    Rippedear | 57 | drowned in stream.
    Russetleaf | 32 |killed by a fox

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail | Smokefur, Burrwhisker, Dustclaw, Mudkit.
    Ex: Swanfoot and Mudwhisker | Bleakpelt.
    Swanfoot and Rippedear.
    Swanfoot and Sagestar | Cranekit, Cuckookit
    Greynose and Foxtail | Ashstripe, Rosefur.
    Ex: Loonheart and Harefoot | Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
    Loonheart and Squirreltail | Foster: Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon May 01, 2017 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 am

tauriel. wrote:
Caveclan
Number of Cats: 28
14 males : 14 females

The pair padded through the maple forest, tails twined as they spoke quietly to each other. "I've always loved this part of the forest," Lilystem was murmuring, gazing up at the maple trees. The leaves were all vibrant green but during leaf-fall, they were especially pretty when the colors changed. "Me too." Chiveclaw agreed with a small nod. He was hardly paying attention to the trees though, his gaze was more focused on Lilystem. They reached a small clearing where a tree stump grew near the back. Sitting on the stump was a circlet. Seeing this, Lilystem paused, her eyes widening. Before she could say anything, Chiveclaw bounded over to the circlet, and motioned with his tail for her to come closer. Wide-eyed, the snowy female blinked at him, speechless as Chiveclaw began talking. "Lilystem we've known each other for a long time. Since before Caveclan. But we were never close until we both joined the clan. And Starclan knows how much I wish we were closer back then. This might've happened long ago if we had." He took a breath, steadying himself, and nudged the crown towards her. "Lilystem, I've never loved a cat as much I love you. No other cat has captured my heart like you have. The kindness you show to everyone you met and your intelligence have made me realize how lucky I would be if you were to be my mate." Lilystem was speechless, her eyes shining, and her heart soaring with joy. "I thought you'd never ask!" Chiveclaw's eyes were blazing with joy as he carefully placed the circlet on Lilystem's head. circlet meaning

Morningstar left for the moonpool just after introducing Duskpaw to the clan and completing the apprentice ceremony for Poppykit and Stormkit. Their parents had been bursting with pride. He'd left his territory already and was coming up on the thunderpath he needed to cross in order to reach the moonpool. Just as he streaked across, a monster roared into view. Fear and adrenaline pumping through his body lent him a burst of extra speed, but unfortunately, the orange tabby leader wasn't fast enough. The monster zoomed away, leaving the limp body laying in the road. The impact was enough to send him to Starclan. And take two of his lives.

[ hunting 1: Woolyfur, Dappleleaf, Ferretclaw, Shimmerpelt, Gingerface, Pigeonflight
hunting 2: Rowanfur, Emberslash, Silvernose, Harespring, Hawkfeather
training: all mentors/apprentices(swimming needed)
apprentices: poppykit and stormkit
mates with kits: chiveclaw and lilystem
moonpool: I haven't been keeping track but it's been a long while since my last visit. A calico queen?
lose of two lives: morningstar
prey consumed: 5 minnows ]

Leader:
      Morningstar | 87 moons| Tom | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★ 8/9

Deputy:
      Woolyfur | 67 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats:
      Shadedleaf | 77 moons | Molly | X
      Cloudpool | 31 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Rowanfur | 83 moons | Molly | X
      Silvernose | 70 moons | Molly | X
      Shimmerpelt | 62 moons | Molly | X
      Ebonywing | 43 moons | Molly | X
      Ferretclaw | 43 moons | Tom | X
      Juniperfoot | 39 | Molly | X
      Chiveclaw | 39 moons | Tom | X
      Pigeonflight | 38 moons | Tom | X
      Hawkfeather | 36 moons | Tom | X
      Sedgetail | 33 | Molly | X (prisoner of TumbleClan)
      Harespring | 33 | Tom |X
      Lilystem | 32 moons | Molly | X
      Dappleleaf | 26 moons | Molly | X
      Thymepool | 21 moons | Molly| X
      Emberslash | 19 moons | Tom | X
      Sunstripe | 19 moons | Tom |X

Apprentices:
      Mistpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
      Tigerpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
      Willowpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
      Ashpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
      Duskpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Mottledshade | 34 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
      Poppykit | 6 moons | Molly | X
      Stormkit | 6 moons | Tom |X

Elders:
      Rippleshade | 135 moons | Tom | X
        Ally Clans:
        Beechclan | Hazilnut
        Ravenclan | turtle
        Brookclan | purrfect.
        Ivyclan | Savannah the Caracal
        Swiftclan | Phina Wolf

Medicine Store
        Catmint (2)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used
        for whitecough
        Cobwebs (5)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken
        bones.
        Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for
        inflammation of stiff joints
        Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes
        throats, prevents greencough
        Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down
        swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones,
        helps with wounds, fights infection
        Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
        Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
        Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
        Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves
        act as a painkiller.
        Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding
        during kitting
        Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can
        be used during kitting
        Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in
        place
        Thyme (2) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats
        in shock
        Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected
        rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
        Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
        Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
        Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk.
        Also brings down fevers.
        Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
        Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
        Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock,
        distress, pain
        Coltsfoot (2) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as
        well as cracked or sore pads
        Chamomile (2) Strengthens the heart and soothes
        the mind
        Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes
        wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation
        of stiff joints, can be used for burns
        Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
        Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
        Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
        Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
        Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
        Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
        Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat
        bites
        Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
        Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints
        Goldenrod (1) Heals wounds
        Feverfew (1) Reduces body temperature in cats with
        fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially good for
        headache.
        Burnet (2) Said to help minor bleeding on twolegs.
        Keeps a cats strength up
        Honey (1) Soothes infections, smoke-damaged or sore
        throats, coughs, gives a cat energy, helps cats swallow other
        concoctions
        Horsetail (1) Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Lungwort (1) Cures yellowcough.
        Tormentil (1) Root helps all wounds and cures poisons
        Blackberry leaves (1) Eases the swelling of bee stings

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
        Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
        Big Fish | x4 | 3 serving
        Squirrel | x6| 2 servings
        Pigeon| x6 | 3 servings
        Frogs | x5 | 1 servings
        Thrush | x6 | 3 servings
        Mice | x4 | 1 servings
        Vole | x5 | 1 servings
        Caveclan uses 5 servings per post.

Mentors
        Chiveclaw | Mistpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing,
        xxxRunning, Tracking
        Rowanfur | Tigerpaw | 4 | Battle, Climbing, Running, Tracking
        Sedgetail Lilystem | Willowpaw | 4 | Battle,
        xxxClimbing, Running, Tracking
        Pigeonflight | Ashpaw | 2 | Running, Tracking
        Ebonywing | Duskpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
        Fireface X| 36 | Drowning
        Deerpelt X| 140 | Drowning
        Gingerface X| 18 | Killed by Shrikepaw of Aspenclan

Families:
        Shimmerpelt + unknown sire = Sedgetail and Harespring
        Woolyfur + Silvernose = Gingerface and Thymepool
        Rowanfur + Morningstar = Sunstripe and Emberslash
        Ferretclaw + Ebonywing = Willowpaw and Tigerpaw
        Mottledshade + Pigeonflight = Stormkit and Poppykit
        Harespring + Juniperfoot
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:00 am

(Snowclan so I can find my posts easier)
Number of Cats: 12/Serving size 3
Next moonpool visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A

Deerstar sighed. "Powderbeeze what do you think we should do about the foxes?" she asked. The deputy thought about. "We are allies with WitherClan right?" Powderbreeze asked, seeing Deerstar. "Maybe the can help us fight the foxes?" she suggested.

Deerstar nodded. "Probably be a good idea, send those who are not to prone to fighting to ask a patrol," she meowed.

Powderbreeze nodded. "I'll go with Shadedfrost and Frostedleaf," she told Deerstar, calling the two warriors. Then she told Ocrafur to train Sedgepaw in camp, until the knew it was safe to go out.

Moonpool: N/A
Border Patrol: Powderbreeze ,Shadedfrost and Frostedleaf go to WitherClan's border to ask for help. (I already asked seeds and she said it's okay.)
Hunting Patrol: N/A
Herb Hunting: N/A
Cats that stayed behind:
Training: Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur in camp

The Clan ate a bird using 3 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 38| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 36| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 40| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardpaw|13 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 36| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 37| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|32|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|30|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Sedgepaw|6| She-cat | X

Queens:
          Softheart| 28| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)

Kits:
          Marigoldkit|3| She-cat| X
          Beekit| 3| Tom| X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    WitherClan | sedcakes
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South-WitherClan|seedcakes
    Southeast-Open
    Southwest-Open
    North-Open
    Northeast-Open
    Northwest-Open
    West-SageClan|kaden
    East-Open

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x1)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x2)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x1)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Rasberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(Recived from Witherclan last time)(x0)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Catmint(x1)||

Lavender(x1)||

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x1| 3 servings
    Hares| x2 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x2 | 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x3| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x3 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Ocrafur| Sedgepaw| 0
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Kits: Marigoldkit and Beekit
    Name and Name
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:43 am

FernClan
Number of Cats:05

Fernstar closed his eyes. It can't be.. the warrior he had found on his border patrol was his former clanmate; Thrushwillow.

Oh yeah.

Thrushwillow used to be his crush.

Taking a deep breath, Fernstar approached the she-cat carefully. "Hello." He meowed, trying to sound casual. Thrushwillow looked at him sideways. "You remind me of a cat my former clan exiled, his name was Fernfoot?" She murmured. "What's your name?" She then asked. Fernstar gulped. "It's.. Fernstar." He blurted out quickly. A look of shock crossed the she-cats face, then disappeared. "So you are Fernfoot.." she mused. Fernstar nodded, and Thrushwillow smiled. "Nice to meet you. Guess I'll be staying here now."

No matter how much Snowdust protested, Featherpelt still insisted she rest in the nursery. Fernstar quickly appointed the substitute deputy as Thrushwillow, warning that she shouldn't travel outside of the nursery too much. Snowdust had then grumpily padded to the nursery, curling her tail protectively over her kits squirming in her belly. "I'm so proud of you, Snowdust." Featherpelt purred. "Our kits.." Snowdust sighed softly. These kits were going to be grea- A rumble cut off her thought. "What was that?" She frowned. Featherpelt purred. "Your belly, silly." He said. "Go eat something." Snowdust shrugged, and picked out a robin to eat.

Thrushwillow went on a hunting patrol with Featherpelt. When he wasn't with Snowdust, the tom tended to be extra shy.. Thrushwillow noted. They hunted in silence, catching prey for the clan. "How are the kits doing?" Thrushwillow finally asked. Featherpelt looked up, startled. "Uh- yeah, they're doing good, I think, Er, well, you know what I mean...?" He stuttered. Thrushwillow looked at him. "You don't need to be so shy, Featherpelt. We're all family here." She comforted. After that, Featherpelt seemed less agitated, which was a first.

[Thrushwillow + Featherpelt= hunting patrol]
[Clan eats 2/3 of a robin]

Leader
          Fernstar | 39 | Male| [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:
          Stand in Deputy:
          Thrushwillow| 33 | Female| [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost | 47 | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Featherpelt|30 | Male| [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Snowdust | Age | Female| [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Bindweed| Usage
    Cobweb| Stopping bleeding x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Number of Cats: 11

(Okay this is short and sweet and I'm missing a cat because I'm on my evil phone and can't see the picture and therefore wouldn't be able to name them properly. But it's been a while since I've posted and I felt the need to post at least once even though I'm sort of in the middle of a concert (performing; wouldn't be here otherwise XD) I'll update everything asap.)

Ever since the declared war between TumbleClan and WitherClan(right??) Talonstar has been sending patrols regularly. He still doesn't know the outcome and is slightly concerned. Though officially he remains neutral, he has no reason to believe any of the claims, and they missed the last Gathering due to a late flood (please just let it slide; it's the only excuse I've got XD) and so the Clan is a bit out of the loop.

Nightfeather constantly gathers herbs. Apparently she won't be satisfied until she's got at least one of every herb, though she'd be more comfortable with more. The others don't question it.

"Flarepaw!" Snowheart calls.
The ginger apprentice is out in almost a heartbeat. She's extremely excited, considering her warrior ceremony is coming up.
Snowheart simply flicks his tail as he pads towards the camp entrance.

"Poppyflight, Amberpelt," Talonstar calls.
The two turn from their quiet conversation to look at him. "You're coming on patrol with me," he announces. "Turtlefur, Rosetail, you two are hunting."
The cats all nod and head for the entrance together, chatting conversationally with each other.

[Talonstar, Amberpelt, and Poppyflight are patrolling.
Turtlefur and Rosetail are hunting.
Snowheart is training Flarepaw
Nightfeather (surprise surprise) is gathering herbs]

Leader:
          Talonstar | moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Snowheart | moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | moons | Female | X
          Amberpelt | moons | Male | X
          Rosetail | moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Flarepaw | moons | Female | X
          Blackpaw | moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Mottledlight | moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Firekit | moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SwallowClan | Arya22
    BlueClan | miss universe
    SorrelClan | Skygold[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    South | SorrelClan | SkyGold
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs (1x) | Stops bleeding, keeps poultices in place, etc.
    Marigold (1x) |
    Tansy (1x) |
    Feverfew (1x) |
    Wintergreen (1x) |
    Alder bark (1x) |
    Borage (1x) |
    Sorrel (1x) |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Voles | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Snowheart | Flarepaw | 3 | I'll check later

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Mottledlight and unknown | Firekit
    Name and Name | Kits
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blazeclan - [09]

Postby shimmerstream » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Number of Cats: 9
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

────────────────────────────────────────
Two days ago had been the summer solstice, and Soaringstar had introduced Blazeclan to their first Festival of the Sun. A couple cats had been hesitant at first, but most were excited at the idea of friendly competition. Overall, he was proud of how they got into the spirit of the holiday. Soaringstar had hidden the juniper stone deep in a hollor log, and it was nearly sundown by the time Flaxenpaw finally found it. Most everyone else had tried and failed, Ravinepaw in particular was very irritated by her win. He had been challenging his rival all day with this and that. Flaxenpaw beat him at practically everything except for the climbing contest, which Ravinepaw, true to what his name suggests, is fabulous at. Gorsewing introduced the clan to a game called shells that her family used to play. She claimed she was quite good, but was knocked out of the tournament after losing to Falconswoop the first game. In the end, Falconswoop and Poppythorn had to share being champion after the final game ended as a stalemate afer two hours of play. They were each infuriated, but hid it well, and acted very sportsmanlike for Soaringstar's sake.

Soaringstar for his part had barely engaged in the festivities. He really wanted to, but he was still feeling weak and he didn't want to make it obvious to everybody. With the season finally in full out green-leaf, the amount of prey was beginning to improve. But even by the festival he had still not been eating his fill, there simply wasn't enough for them all to be full, and Soaringstar took it upon himself to be the one to eat less. The following dawn he set off for the moonpool. As usual Soaringstar didn't eat very much during the three day trek to it, as he didn't want to accidentally steal from any others cat's territory. His body screamed at him, but he kept on anyways. He wasn't even halfway there when he collapsed in the middle of the day for a much needed nap. As it turns out, he was worse off than he had thought. What he thought would be sleep turned out to be the loss of his first life.
Palesparrow had brought her to a place she had never seen before. A gorgeous underground cavern, hidden from view by a wild rose bush. He had apparently been working for weeks to clear a thorn-free path underground. Stormshadow was impressed, golden light poured in from the entrance and the stone walls sparkled gloriously. She gazed in awe at the veis of white, red and yellow that wove through the walls. "Do you like it?" Palesparrow asked, breaking the silence. "I love it." Stormshadow breathed, meeting eyes with the grey warrior. "I was hoping you might. It was quite a lot of work, but this place is quite lovely. I thought maybe it would be a good place to ask..." he trailed off, for the first time she'd known him, apparently nervous, turning his gaze to the ground. It only made her care for him more. "Stormshadow, will you be my mate?" They met eyes and Stormshadow felt her heart swell. "Yes. Yes I would really like that." Palesparrow purred in delight and nuzzled the black she-cat affectionately. The two returned later that day back at camp with tails entwined to announce the good news to the clan while the birds sang.

[Patrol: Palesparrow]
[Hunting: Gorsewing, Stormshadow]
[Training: Falconswoop-Flaxenpaw, Velvetcoat-Ravinepaw]
[Herb Hunting: Poppythorn]
[Moonpool: Soaringstar requests an apprentice]
[Palesparrow and Stormshadow become mates]
[Soaringstar loses a life]
[The clan ate a hare]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soaringstar | 40 | Male | ۵

Deputy:
      Falconswoop | 58 | Male | ۵

Medicine Cat:
      Poppythorn | 50 | Female | ۵

Warriors:
      Gorsewing | 45 | Female | ۵
      Velvetcoat | 33 | Male | ۵
      Stormshadow | 28 | Female | ۵
      Palesparrow | 21 | Male | ۵

Apprentices:
      Ravinepaw | 13 | Male |
      Flaxenpaw | 11 | Female |

Queens:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]۵[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | ..cosmos..

Enemy Clans
Hopefully none soon

Border Clans
Northern Field | Blueclan
Western Field | Sandclan
Eastern River | Skullclan
Southern Forest | Pineclan

Medicine Store
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
Eases the swelling of bee stings.
Catmint | x1 |
Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

Chervil | x1|
For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
during kitting.

Cobwebs | x1 |
To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Feverfew | x1 |
Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills.
Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.

Goldenrod | x1 |
Good for healing wounds.
Lavender | x1 |
Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
Tansy | x1 |
Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings
Total | x3 | 3 needed

Training:
Necessary Skills: Hunting, Fighting
Common Skills: Tracking, Strategy, Stealth, Running
Rare Skills: Climbing, Swimming, Advanced Fighting

Flaconswoop | Flaxenpaw | fighting | hunting | climbing | -
Velvetcoat | Ravinepaw | fighting | hunting | climbing | -

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Walter | 43 | Greencough
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 023.

Postby deimido » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Weather: The distant sound of barking can be heard way on the outskirts of the territory, yet it doesn't seem to be of concern at the moment. Prey is fat and plentiful, and cats can be easily found due to many relaxing in the sunshine.

( RuneClan's reply is here! )
( ReedClan and AsterClan's replies are here! )
( SlipClan's reply is here )
( BirchClan, JinxClan, and ShadeClan's replies are here! )
( WishClan and StoneClan's replies are here! )
( RippleClan's reply is here! )
( FlowClan and StreamClan's replies are here! )
(SilentClan's reply is here!

WrenClan | raven walker wrote:
Number of Cats: 2 S, 1 T (2 servings)

Date of moonpool visit:10th April (past)

The small patrol entered camp with the squirrel proudly. Pumastar had been pleased with the climbing skill that Darktree possessed, and was super excited to welcome him as a full warrior. She thought it would be best to give him the warrior ceremony, since he was a warrior now. She looked around camp for a good place to sit. What caught her eye was a tall and sturdy tree with thick branches starting quite low down, and the foliage starting above them. She leapt flawlessly up onto it, and gazed down at the clan. Brackenflower still had a mouth full of lavender as she hadn't had the chance to put it away. She'd need a ceremony too, Pumastar realized. She recalled the words Starclan had presented her with when they'd given her the clan, and bestowed official membership to both of her subjects. After, they feasted on today's catch and shared stories about their pasts.

As the feast ended, Pumastar decided to go out to see Starclan. Yes, they just received another warrior, but there was never any spare prey left. She knew that prey was extremely important. Before she left, she ordered Brackenflower to help Darktree to hunt. They all went their separate directions. On the way to the pool, Pumastar had time to think. What she needed most was a deputy, that was for sure. And then, she'd have the base of her clan built! There could then be more warriors, apprentices, even kits! She grinned at the thought of little kits racing around camp and getting into trouble. Finally she was standing over the beautiful water and she dipped in her nose. "Starclan, please bless us with a deputy who will support me and inspire the clan." She stepped back and smiled.

(Brackenflower and Darktree go hunting)
(Pumastar visited the moonpool and requested a deputy)

While hunting, your cats caught one big bird!
StarClan has given you a deputy.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ThornClan | N0VAHD wrote:
Number of Cats: 6
Shes: 3 || Toms: 3
Next Moonpool visit: Today

--------

The night air was cool and crisp, and the sound of paws on dry leaves made FrozenDew jump. The older tom turned, setting down the dry leaves he would later use to store other herbs. His tail lashed and his eyes narrowed at the younger ginger tom who stood in front of him. "Gingerfur, what are you doing up so late?" The White tom sat down, resting his tail on his paws. The ginger tom's ear flicked, letting out a sigh. His green eyes rested on the white tom, and he shuffled his paws. "I-" He took in a deep breath. "I came out here to tell you something.". Frozendew turned his head, asking what? with his body language. The ginger tom suddenly looked flustered, before he blurted out "I have a thorn stuck i-in my paw. Could you help me get it out? I mean you weren't at camp so I came looking for you." It was obvious to FrozenDew that that was not what he was originally going to say, as GingerFur pressed one of his paws into the earth with a wince. FrozenDew motioned for the tom to walk over, and Gingerfur did, to which he pulled out the thorn.

[Amberstar asks for an apprentice at the moonpool]
[BriarRose, and Gingerfur go hunting]
[Whitewillow has her kits! (?) ]
[FrozenDew and Russetfur aid WhiteWillow with her kitting]
The clan eats 1 small fish

StarClan has given you an apprentice.
While hunting, your cats caught a squirrel!
Whitewillow has given birth to two kits! (x) (x)

QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:
Number of Cats: 11

(Okay this is short and sweet and I'm missing a cat because I'm on my evil phone and can't see the picture and therefore wouldn't be able to name them properly. But it's been a while since I've posted and I felt the need to post at least once even though I'm sort of in the middle of a concert (performing; wouldn't be here otherwise XD) I'll update everything asap.)

Ever since the declared war between TumbleClan and WitherClan(right??) Talonstar has been sending patrols regularly. He still doesn't know the outcome and is slightly concerned. Though officially he remains neutral, he has no reason to believe any of the claims, and they missed the last Gathering due to a late flood (please just let it slide; it's the only excuse I've got XD) and so the Clan is a bit out of the loop.

Nightfeather constantly gathers herbs. Apparently she won't be satisfied until she's got at least one of every herb, though she'd be more comfortable with more. The others don't question it.

"Flarepaw!" Snowheart calls.
The ginger apprentice is out in almost a heartbeat. She's extremely excited, considering her warrior ceremony is coming up.
Snowheart simply flicks his tail as he pads towards the camp entrance.

"Poppyflight, Amberpelt," Talonstar calls.
The two turn from their quiet conversation to look at him. "You're coming on patrol with me," he announces. "Turtlefur, Rosetail, you two are hunting."
The cats all nod and head for the entrance together, chatting conversationally with each other.

[Talonstar, Amberpelt, and Poppyflight are patrolling.
Turtlefur and Rosetail are hunting.
Snowheart is training Flarepaw
Nightfeather (surprise surprise) is gathering herbs]

(eyy nice to see ya again! also here's your cats ages since i noticed they were missing in this post haha.)

While patrolling, your cats found a warrior.
While hunting, your cats caught a squirrel!
Flarepaw learned the climbing skill!
While herb gathering, Nightfeather found celandine.

HollyClan | Tomato Sauce wrote:
Hollyclan
Number of Cats: 2 [ 1♀,1♂ ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherstar was walking back to her camp with a freshly killed squirrel in her mouth. The sun was breaking on her white fur, making her feel relaxed. Two things were on her mind at the moment. Would Grayhawk still be at her camp and will see find a new cat on her way back? She knew that the squirrel will be enough for both her and Grayhawk. Once she came back, she was shocked to still see her deputy friend still there waiting. His eyes peaked a bit to see that she caught a fresh squirrel. Featherstar knew she was starting to gain his trust but very slowly.

Featherstar dropped the squirrel in the pile of leaves that will soon be called the kill pile. She looked at the freshly killed squirrel then at the light blue sky. She still had time left to hunt. Maybe Grayhawk will maybe go with her this time? She turned her gaze to Grayhawk, who was now laying on the soft grass. He was letting the sun warm his veins, as he was starting to feel relaxed. `` Hey Grayhawk, would you like to go hunting with me. We could catch more prey if we worked together `` She meowed to her deputy.

`` Nice try but you're not making me move. I'm not getting captured again `` He said with a slight growl in his voice, his claws slightly pointed out. She is going to take that as a no. `` Fine `` She said slightly annoyed. She got off the soft grass and went back out into the forest.

[ Featherstar goes back out hunting ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While hunting, Featherstar caught a rabbit!

SorrelClan | SkyGold wrote:
Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 10
Number of Servings: 3
Days until next moon pool visit: now

(coming from the same concert as Sunny)

The last moon,

"They're beautiful." Russetstar stood up to see his kits better, their fur looking very similar to his and Honeycreek's. One was very still as they lay close to his mates belly, its pale fur fading to red stripes at its nose, tail and paws as its mother. An almost twin mewed nearby, her slightly longer fur frizzy. The last two had fur like his own, red and striped. The energetic of those two squirmed lively across the backs of the others to grip for milk. Honeycreek looked up to him.
"They are perfect." She purred softly, licking the head of the still one. "They need names." Russetstar took a moment to respond as he watched the kits.
"We should name one Firekit." He commented, pointing with his nose toward the orange tom. Honeycreek snorted.
"Thats too general, they need special names. How about Lionkit for that one. We want him to be the strongest fighter and the fastest hunter." Not wanting to argue he nodded.
"Ill pick the next name." He quickly meowed, looking at the smallest. "How about Owlkit for that one because of how quiet they are."
"That seem appropriate. They shall be the sneakiest hunter."
He looked to the last two.
"This one has fur like you maybe--"
"Laurelkit." Honeycreek interrupted. She blinked as she glanced up at him. "For my mother." He smiled.
"Yes." They looked together at the last, very energetic and unnamed kit. "She is like a squirrel." Russetstar joked. Honeycreek turned her head in thought.
"Then Squrirrelkit it shall be."
"I was just--" He fell silent as he noticed the satisfaction on Honeycreek's face. Heronstream stepped into the den, blocking the majority of the light that fell in.
"We have a new warrior." He announced before leaving.
Russeststar stood to leave the den, looking behind at Honeycreek and the newborn kits before stepping into the slight drizzle. A black and orange patched cat stood beside an awkward Willowflight as she cast occasional glances at the tom.
"He just walked into the camp." she announced, casting a relieved look toward him before swiftly walking to the warriors den.
Starclan has sent me another cat He thought. Right in time too
"Welcome to Sorrelclan." He greeted, standing in front of the new cat.
"Thank you for your greeting." He replied. "I happened to come by this place by chance and was hoping for a place to be free of this retched rain." he hissed through clenched teeth the last couple words.
"We will allow you in warmly. Would you by chance, want to join this clan?" Russetstar asked, shaking the water from his tail. The cat answer at once.
"Of course! I haven't heard much of clan life at all but what could being a part of a larger group hurt?" He looked toward the warriors den where Willowflight sat watching.
"Great! Willowflight can explain more about the rules here later. I just realized I never got your name."
"I am known by Dust by some although I wish for a different name. Would Kestrel work for you?"
"Yes, yes although you must know that warriors have two parts to their name. Mine is Russeststar you see, not just Russet as it had been before."
"Kestreltalon then." The newly named Kestreltalon looked with curiosity at Russetstar. "So you weren't always a clan cat."
"I wasn't, but that is a story for later. Let me show you where your den is."

Present moon,

"Moooooom!" A high voice carried across the small clearing inside the nursery. Honeycreek wearily turned her head from her nest, full of feathers and moss more then it had ever been before.
"What is it Squirrelkit?" She muttered, purring as the fluffy kit jumped at her side.
"Laruelkit doesn't want to play with me. She said I'm too hyper and could hurt Owlkit." Honeycreek silently agreed with the mature kit on the other side of the den.
"Why don't you get Lionkit to play with you?" She asked, looking for the other orange kit.
"I don't know where he is. I play with his too much though. I don't get to play with Laurelkit very much." Honeycreek sighed and licked her daughter's cheek.
"Go ask her again. Tell her I'll make you two a moss ball to play with." She lifted her head, looking around for Lionkit.
"Fine." Squirrelkit sighed before bouncing over to her sister. Honeycreek stood only to feel a small weight move under her.
"Oh! there you are." She lay back down to the side of the sleeping kit, hiding him from view of his energetic sister.

Russetstar trotted up to the warrior's den and peered inside.
"Willowflight, Kestreltalon. I need you two to go hunting while I head off to the moonpool."
"It seems as if you go there every moon." the she cat said nervously, eyeing Kestreltalon.
"It seems so." He replied, not noticing the tension between Willowflight and the tom beside her. "Now I need you to go now so we have food for tonight."
"I'm up to it." Kestreltalon said as he stepped forward. He looked to Willowflight, grinning. "How about you?"
"I'll go." She answered, her voice quivering.
"Great! I will see you two tomorrow when I return." Russetstar turned to the nursery to tell Honeycreek he was leaving.

Willowflight and Kestreltalon walked to the camp entrance.
"Ready?" The tom asked as he breathed in the fresh air. She glared at him. "I guess so." He leaped forward into the forest. Willowflight already matching his pace. They stopped at the base of a large evergreen. The large grey she-cat stepped in front of him, a snarl on her face.
"Why did you follow me here?" She hissed. Kestreltalon backed up in false surrender.
"I have no clue of what you mean."
"You knew I was trying to escape. Why chase me down? I could easily kill you if you tried to force me back." her voice raise as emotion threaded her words.
"Dear, dear Willow. You know I wouldn't harm you now. Especially now that I've joined the very same clan you have ran to." She stared at him, her eyes wide and her back still arched.
"I don't believe you, you- you are going to do something. I just know you are!" She cried, tears threatening to overflow her lids. Kestreltalon growled.
"We have to catch some prey before we return, so just calm down and forget about this. I am not going to hurt you while a part of this clan. To make you feel better, I won't leave this clan so I won't hurt you." His annoyance was clear. She backed away, the tears now flowing.
"Fine, I will never trust you though." She sniffled. He rolled his eyes before lifting his head to catch any scents of prey in the air.

Russetstar left the nursery with his kits calling out goodbyes behind him. Honeycreek's desperate gaze bore into his back.
"I'll be back tomorrow!" He announced before setting foot outside the camp. He arrived at the moonpool just as the moon rose, its light and the stars reflecting off the water.
"An apprentice this time." He muttered before touching his nose to the water.

His eyes only opened when the sun touched them and his sore limbs warmed from the light. His face turned in the direction of the camp.
"To home."

His paws had just set foot on his territory as he caught scent of a new cat. He followed it to a stream where roots of nearby trees could be seen weaving in its bed. Small minnows danced in the gentle current. A yelp and a splash caught his attention. The voice was feminine and young and grew louder as he passed a grouping of trees.
"Fox-dung! I almost had that one."
The small white she-cat swore as she flashed a paw into the water, looking to be fishing. Her multicolored tail weaved franticly behind her. Russeststar cleared his throat close from a rock behind her. She jumped high, her fur on end before landing in the stream.
"How dare you!" She shouted at the empty space where she had been before looking up at the tom. Her legs and lower stomach were drenched. He laughed lightly before leaping to stand at the side of the stream where she climbed to and shook her pelt out. This caused her to curse further.
"Watch your tongue." he commented, flicking his tail. She spat water at him.
"So what are you doing out here." She meowed, licking water from her paws.
"I own this land. Its my clan's territory."
"Pfft, as if. I've been here all my life and never have seen one of you claim it. I could say the same thing about it too and you can't say anything to prove me wrong." Russetstar tried to say something in return but could get words out. She grinned at his struggle.
He managed to get a few words out.
"I have a clan that I want you to join." His sudden spray of words left her confused.
"A clan? and that is?" He took the opportunity to quickly explain it to her.
"Its what I came here for. A clan is a large group of cat who work together to live." He stopped as he realized how sloppy his explanation was. "Kind of."
"Sounds fun. Aaand crowded. How many are in a clan?" She asked, finished with cleaning her paws.
"Not very many now, just me, my mate and kits, two warriors and a medicine cat. You could join and become an apprentice." She tilted her head thinking.
"I might just come and try this out."
"Great!" I'll show you the way to our camp."

(I would write about Lillypaw getting her name and becoming Kestreltalon's apprentice but this post is already long enough.)

[The clan eats 1/3 of a dove and a rabbit]
[Willowflight and Russetstar go hunting]
[Heronstream goes to the moonpool for Russeststar and asks for a med cat apprentice]
[Kestreltalon and Lillypaw go training]

( aaa i love lillypaw already ^^ )

While hunting, your patrol caught a squirrel!
StarClan has given you a medicine cat apprentice.
Lillypaw learned the hunting skill!
Last edited by deimido on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓗𝔬𝔩𝔩𝑦𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫 ➸ 3

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Hollyclan
Number of Cats: 2 [ 1♀,1♂ ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherstar was walking back to her camp with a freshly killed squirrel in her mouth. The sun was breaking on her white fur, making her feel relaxed. Two things were on her mind at the moment. Would Grayhawk still be at her camp and will see find a new cat on her way back? She knew that the squirrel will be enough for both her and Grayhawk. Once she came back, she was shocked to still see her deputy friend still there waiting. His eyes peaked a bit to see that she caught a fresh squirrel. Featherstar knew she was starting to gain his trust but very slowly.

Featherstar dropped the squirrel in the pile of leaves that will soon be called the kill pile. She looked at the freshly killed squirrel then at the light blue sky. She still had time left to hunt. Maybe Grayhawk will maybe go with her this time? She turned her gaze to Grayhawk, who was now laying on the soft grass. He was letting the sun warm his veins, as he was starting to feel relaxed. `` Hey Grayhawk, would you like to go hunting with me. We could catch more prey if we worked together `` She meowed to her deputy.

`` Nice try but you're not making me move. I'm not getting captured again `` He said with a slight growl in his voice, his claws slightly pointed out. She is going to take that as a no. `` Fine `` She said slightly annoyed. She got off the soft grass and went back out into the forest.

[ Featherstar goes back out hunting ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader
          Featherstar ➸ 22 ➸ ♀ ➸ Understanding, Loyal, Bipolar, and ImpatientX

Deputy
          Grayhawk ➸ 31 ➸ Strong, Swift, Trusting issues, and SaltyX

Medicine Cat

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Kits

Elders
    Ally Clans:

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Deceased Cats

Family
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 10
Number of Servings: 3
Days until next moon pool visit: now

(coming from the same concert as Sunny)

The last moon,

"They're beautiful." Russetstar stood up to see his kits better, their fur looking very similar to his and Honeycreek's. One was very still as they lay close to his mates belly, its pale fur fading to red stripes at its nose, tail and paws as its mother. An almost twin mewed nearby, her slightly longer fur frizzy. The last two had fur like his own, red and striped. The energetic of those two squirmed lively across the backs of the others to grip for milk. Honeycreek looked up to him.
"They are perfect." She purred softly, licking the head of the still one. "They need names." Russetstar took a moment to respond as he watched the kits.
"We should name one Firekit." He commented, pointing with his nose toward the orange tom. Honeycreek snorted.
"Thats too general, they need special names. How about Lionkit for that one. We want him to be the strongest fighter and the fastest hunter." Not wanting to argue he nodded.
"Ill pick the next name." He quickly meowed, looking at the smallest. "How about Owlkit for that one because of how quiet they are."
"That seem appropriate. They shall be the sneakiest hunter."
He looked to the last two.
"This one has fur like you maybe--"
"Laurelkit." Honeycreek interrupted. She blinked as she glanced up at him. "For my mother." He smiled.
"Yes." They looked together at the last, very energetic and unnamed kit. "She is like a squirrel." Russetstar joked. Honeycreek turned her head in thought.
"Then Squrirrelkit it shall be."
"I was just--" He fell silent as he noticed the satisfaction on Honeycreek's face. Heronstream stepped into the den, blocking the majority of the light that fell in.
"We have a new warrior." He announced before leaving.
Russeststar stood to leave the den, looking behind at Honeycreek and the newborn kits before stepping into the slight drizzle. A black and orange patched cat stood beside an awkward Willowflight as she cast occasional glances at the tom.
"He just walked into the camp." she announced, casting a relieved look toward him before swiftly walking to the warriors den.
Starclan has sent me another cat He thought. Right in time too
"Welcome to Sorrelclan." He greeted, standing in front of the new cat.
"Thank you for your greeting." He replied. "I happened to come by this place by chance and was hoping for a place to be free of this retched rain." he hissed through clenched teeth the last couple words.
"We will allow you in warmly. Would you by chance, want to join this clan?" Russetstar asked, shaking the water from his tail. The cat answer at once.
"Of course! I haven't heard much of clan life at all but what could being a part of a larger group hurt?" He looked toward the warriors den where Willowflight sat watching.
"Great! Willowflight can explain more about the rules here later. I just realized I never got your name."
"I am known by Dust by some although I wish for a different name. Would Kestrel work for you?"
"Yes, yes although you must know that warriors have two parts to their name. Mine is Russeststar you see, not just Russet as it had been before."
"Kestreltalon then." The newly named Kestreltalon looked with curiosity at Russetstar. "So you weren't always a clan cat."
"I wasn't, but that is a story for later. Let me show you where your den is."

Present moon,

"Moooooom!" A high voice carried across the small clearing inside the nursery. Honeycreek wearily turned her head from her nest, full of feathers and moss more then it had ever been before.
"What is it Squirrelkit?" She muttered, purring as the fluffy kit jumped at her side.
"Laruelkit doesn't want to play with me. She said I'm too hyper and could hurt Owlkit." Honeycreek silently agreed with the mature kit on the other side of the den.
"Why don't you get Lionkit to play with you?" She asked, looking for the other orange kit.
"I don't know where he is. I play with his too much though. I don't get to play with Laurelkit very much." Honeycreek sighed and licked her daughter's cheek.
"Go ask her again. Tell her I'll make you two a moss ball to play with." She lifted her head, looking around for Lionkit.
"Fine." Squirrelkit sighed before bouncing over to her sister. Honeycreek stood only to feel a small weight move under her.
"Oh! there you are." She lay back down to the side of the sleeping kit, hiding him from view of his energetic sister.

Russetstar trotted up to the warrior's den and peered inside.
"Willowflight, Kestreltalon. I need you two to go hunting while I head off to the moonpool."
"It seems as if you go there every moon." the she cat said nervously, eyeing Kestreltalon.
"It seems so." He replied, not noticing the tension between Willowflight and the tom beside her. "Now I need you to go now so we have food for tonight."
"I'm up to it." Kestreltalon said as he stepped forward. He looked to Willowflight, grinning. "How about you?"
"I'll go." She answered, her voice quivering.
"Great! I will see you two tomorrow when I return." Russetstar turned to the nursery to tell Honeycreek he was leaving.

Willowflight and Kestreltalon walked to the camp entrance.
"Ready?" The tom asked as he breathed in the fresh air. She glared at him. "I guess so." He leaped forward into the forest. Willowflight already matching his pace. They stopped at the base of a large evergreen. The large grey she-cat stepped in front of him, a snarl on her face.
"Why did you follow me here?" She hissed. Kestreltalon backed up in false surrender.
"I have no clue of what you mean."
"You knew I was trying to escape. Why chase me down? I could easily kill you if you tried to force me back." her voice raise as emotion threaded her words.
"Dear, dear Willow. You know I wouldn't harm you now. Especially now that I've joined the very same clan you have ran to." She stared at him, her eyes wide and her back still arched.
"I don't believe you, you- you are going to do something. I just know you are!" She cried, tears threatening to overflow her lids. Kestreltalon growled.
"We have to catch some prey before we return, so just calm down and forget about this. I am not going to hurt you while a part of this clan. To make you feel better, I won't leave this clan so I won't hurt you." His annoyance was clear. She backed away, the tears now flowing.
"Fine, I will never trust you though." She sniffled. He rolled his eyes before lifting his head to catch any scents of prey in the air.

Russetstar left the nursery with his kits calling out goodbyes behind him. Honeycreek's desperate gaze bore into his back.
"I'll be back tomorrow!" He announced before setting foot outside the camp. He arrived at the moonpool just as the moon rose, its light and the stars reflecting off the water.
"An apprentice this time." He muttered before touching his nose to the water.

His eyes only opened when the sun touched them and his sore limbs warmed from the light. His face turned in the direction of the camp.
"To home."

His paws had just set foot on his territory as he caught scent of a new cat. He followed it to a stream where roots of nearby trees could be seen weaving in its bed. Small minnows danced in the gentle current. A yelp and a splash caught his attention. The voice was feminine and young and grew louder as he passed a grouping of trees.
"Fox-dung! I almost had that one."
The small white she-cat swore as she flashed a paw into the water, looking to be fishing. Her multicolored tail weaved franticly behind her. Russeststar cleared his throat close from a rock behind her. She jumped high, her fur on end before landing in the stream.
"How dare you!" She shouted at the empty space where she had been before looking up at the tom. Her legs and lower stomach were drenched. He laughed lightly before leaping to stand at the side of the stream where she climbed to and shook her pelt out. This caused her to curse further.
"Watch your tongue." he commented, flicking his tail. She spat water at him.
"So what are you doing out here." She meowed, licking water from her paws.
"I own this land. Its my clan's territory."
"Pfft, as if. I've been here all my life and never have seen one of you claim it. I could say the same thing about it too and you can't say anything to prove me wrong." Russetstar tried to say something in return but could get words out. She grinned at his struggle.
He managed to get a few words out.
"I have a clan that I want you to join." His sudden spray of words left her confused.
"A clan? and that is?" He took the opportunity to quickly explain it to her.
"Its what I came here for. A clan is a large group of cat who work together to live." He stopped as he realized how sloppy his explanation was. "Kind of."
"Sounds fun. Aaand crowded. How many are in a clan?" She asked, finished with cleaning her paws.
"Not very many now, just me, my mate and kits, two warriors and a medicine cat. You could join and become an apprentice." She tilted her head thinking.
"I might just come and try this out."
"Great!" I'll show you the way to our camp."

(I would write about Lillypaw getting her name and becoming Kestreltalon's apprentice but this post is already long enough.)

[The clan eats 1/3 of a dove and a rabbit]
[Willowflight and Russetstar go hunting]
[Heronstream goes to the moonpool for Russeststar and asks for a med cat apprentice]
[Kestreltalon and Lillypaw go training]

Leader:
          Russetstar
          | 37 moons | Male |
          art: XXX

Deputy:
          Honeycreek
          | 31 | female |
          art: X

Medicine Cat:
          Heronstream | 26 moons | male |

Warriors:
          Willowflight | 25 moons | female |
          Kesteltalon | 36 moons | male |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Apprentices:
          Lillypaw | 7 moons | female |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:

Lionkit |2 moons | male |

Squirrelkit| 2 moons | female|

Laurelkit | 2 moons | female |

Owlkit | 2 moons | male |

Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Ally Clans:
    Quartzcan | Sunnymcsun
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    a river.
    North | a stream in a field |Quartzclan | Sunnymcsun
    South | an abandoned twoleg trail | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    West | a tall ridge that lines a pine forest | Echoclan | Katrione
    Northeast | tbd | Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers | 1
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | 1
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones. | 1
    Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding. | 1
    Watermint | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache. | 1
    goldenrod | soon | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Doves | x1/3 |3 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Robins| x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Kestreltalon | Lillypaw | 0 | Moves - none yet -