Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:46 am

all the snow has melted and a flood has started. it would a good idea to stay away from rivers and streams. small prey such as voles have deserted your territory because of the water.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 lil wrote:
''And that's the stream...'' Addercloud informed, motioning to the babbling thread of water that lined one edge of their territory. ''Any questions?'' Palepaw shook his head, sides heaving from running all over the place. It was evident speed was not his forte. ''No...but maybe just one?'' Addercloud flicked an ear. ''Very well...what is it dear?'' ''Are you single?'' Palepaw inquired, winking, a smirk curling his lips. ''W-what...no!'' Addercloud exclaimed meekly, looking startled. ''Just joking!'' Palepaw sniggered. ''I'm sorry m'lady.'' Addercloud merely nodded uncomfortably.

Addercloud is training Palepaw
Ashpaw becomes a warrior
Harefoot is patrolling with Russetleaf

palepaw learned the swimming skill!

ashpaw earned his warrior name, ashstripe!

your patrol found an apprentice!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberwisp wrote:
Fox, otherwise known as Foxpoppy, sat silently at their designated meeting spot. Her tail flicked impatiently behind her as she waited for him, her current boss. She could hear him, but in his horrible attempt of sneakiness that was a disgrace to the word stealth, he was taking an awfully long time. She yawned loudly, calling out into the woods, "Come out, come out, wherever you are.." Eventually they stepped out the brush, their pelt covered head to toe in mud, and their eyes glowing curiously. "The verdict?" Foxpoppy let out a raspy purr, her sharp claws flexing in the dirt. "Ah, yes." "Thicketclan is not too large, yet not too small. Established, yet not quite firm. Plus, I've been recognized as 'sent by Starclan,' so who would suspect me? Silly kittens.. Plus, their leader is very soft. Could very easily be played with, and disposed of once we're over. Come as soon as you can, and we can start."

[Briarstar, Wildstorm, Dapplewhisker, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, and Sunpaw go on a hunting patrol.]
[Morningpaw searches for herbs.]
[Honeyfur patrols the borders.]
[Russetpaw trains.]

your cats caught a carp, a lizard and a squirrel!

morningpaw found celandine!

honeyfur found an apprentice!

russetpaw learned the swimming skill!

↞ ¢яαzу ↠ wrote:
Blackstripe sprinted out of camp, the wind blowing in and out of his jaw with pride. He skidded to a stop as he saw some rocks lined up, but tripped over one, sending him flying. He rolled on the floor, groaning. He opened one eyes to see a badger looking at him. The warrior snarled weakly, noticing the animal had attacked him. His breathing turned shallow until he passed out... Or was he dead? His heart slowed down, feeling a claw dig into his neck. Slowly, his breathing stopped and the animal trotted away.

[Doing Traditions | Snowdrop]
[What Tradition | Feather Signals]
[Hunting Normally | Mudstrike and Sandstrike]

blackstripe has joined starclan.

snowdrop has found a feather and followed it to the thunderpath!

your cats caught a thrush!

tauriel. wrote:
"Another new member!" Juniperfoot exclaimed, delighted. "And a tribe cat! I wonder what a tribe cat is?" She wondered aloud to Sedgetail and Harespring. "No idea but it sounds interesting!" Sedgetail replied, glancing curiously at the tabby as Woolyfur took him on a quick tour of the camp. Harespring followed her gaze to the tom, thinking All this would be even better if Sedgetail fell for him and stopped talking to Burrwhisker. He still didn't approve of Sedgetail's friendship with the tom and their fighting about it wasn't getting any better. In fact, Sedgetail was now ignoring him. "Sedgetail-" He began, but the silver tabby cut him off saying, "I need to go. Rowanfur, Chiveclaw, and I are training the apprentices. Bye Juniperfoot!" Without a word to Harespring, Sedgetail darted off towards the apprentice den. Juniperfoot looked sympathetically at Harespring. "I don't know what your fighting about but let her cool off for a while. After the hunting patrol, you should talk to her." She advised. Her advice made him feel a million times better. Talking to Juniperfoot always had that effect on him. "Thanks Juniperfoot. I will." Harespring replied, nudging her gratefully. Juniperfoot had a way of calming him down even when Sedgetail was being infuriating. It was one of the first things that had drawn him to her. "Come on, we better get going." She purred, leading him to the rest of their hunting patrol.

[training- All apprentices and mentors]
[hunting patrol- Lilystem, Juniperfoot, Harespring, Dappleleaf, Gingerface]
[hunting patrol- Ebonywing, Shimmerpelt, Silvernose, Woolyfur, Ferretclaw, Pigeonflight]
[patrol- Thymepool, Emberslash, Sunstripe]
[herb hunting- Shade and Cloud]

all apprentices learned the climbing skill!

your cats caught a minnow, a carp, a salmon, a mouse and a vole!

shadedleaf and cloudpool found blackberry leaves and cobwebs!

ωolfie wrote:
Bumbletuft was quite anxious about trying to get used to clan life and Starclan and all that. As a kittypet, he wasn't religious. Had no idea about Starclan. But still, 'Bumble' had a strong divine feeling, a feeling indicating that someone was looking over and protecting him every single day. And then, waiting for the perfect moment, that same feeling had lead him here. A place where he now called home. The medicine cat had to admit, he was intimidated by other medicine cats. Most of them had been mentored by a professional former medicine cat. But him? He taught himself on his own. The cat felt flustered whenever his leader described him as 'skillful'. But it was true he had special home remedies and tricks up his sleeves that many other cats do not know about. But still, how would they think about him, a former kittypet?

[ Onyxstar and Softfire go on a hunting patrol! ]

your cats caught a huge salmon!

shimmerstream wrote:
Stormshadow padded towards the west in search of prey. Her belly grumbled at her and she hissed softly at it. Leafbare had been hard on them all, Falconswoop had given her the last of their stored prey after he had found her cold and starving in a hollow log during the blizzard. They had spent several days together before Soaringstar had returned with Poppythorn, since then he'd barely spoken to her. Stormshadow admired and respected the deputy, he'd saved her life and given her a home. With this new home, her previous name and life no longer mattered, and she was just fine with that. She had named herself in regard to the blizzard she had been saved from. She had always been uncomfortable around other cats, but she felt like the others were ignoring her. Stormshadow crouched in the undergrowth, watching a shrew. She hoped that if she could provide for her new clan, maybe then Falconswoop would actually seem to approve of her.

[Moonpool: Soaringstar requests a warrior]
[Patrol: Falconswoop, Poppythorn]
[Hunting: Stormshadow]

starclan sent you a warrior!

stormshadow caught a pheasant!

røsebud wrote:
By the time all of the snow had melting, the entire Clan was beginning to recover— both physically and emotionally. The pain left by the deaths of Cricketleap and Speckledpaw was still raw, but the cats were starting to regain their hope. The only exception was Robinstar, who had been cowering in the back of her den since her visit to the moonpool. Brambletooth padded up to the den, cautiously poking his head inside. "H-hi Robinstar. I was just wondering if you wanted anything," he stammered, trying to swallow the unsettling feeling he got when he saw the leader's oddly detached look. "No. Get out. Leave me alone," Robinstar ordered. Brambletooth nodded briskly, backing away. "Send Tanglestep to me," the patched she-cat added after a moment. The ginger deputy nodded again. "Of course," he mewed before rushing to the warrior den. "Tanglestep, Robinstar wishes for you to meet her in her den." Tanglestep stood up swiftly, and Brambletooth was unable to keep the smug grin off his face. Certainly this meant that Robinstar suspected the tabby warrior. His expression stoic, Tanglestep padded to Robinstar's den. As soon as he arrived, the leader urged him to sit. Without hesitation, she dove into a recall of the entire dream she had at the moonpool. When she finished, the air was silent and heavy. "Did you recognize the voices? In the screams?" Tanglestep finally asked. Robinstar shook her head faintly. "I don't know. I wasn't..." Her voice trailed off. After a moment's silence, the she-cat jerked her head up suddenly, making eye contact for the first time in what seemed like moons. "Nobody understands me. Nobody hears me. They don't listen!" she cried, surprising Tanglestep. "They all think I'm crazy. I'm not. I know what I saw at the moonpool. The Clan is in danger, and nobody believes me!" The brown tabby nodded. "I believe you," he meowed smoothly. "I don't know exactly what's going on—nobody really does—but I'm willing to help in any way possible," Tanglestep lied. "Thank you. You may go," Robinstar murmured. The warrior dipped his head respectfully before padding out. Brambletooth sauntered up to him, a smirk playing at his lips. "So, how did it go?" he mewed, certain that Tanglestep was in deep trouble. Contrarily, the younger tom only smiled. "Don't get your hopes up," he purred before padding swiftly into the forest. Brambletooth only watched, bewildered, as his confidence began slipping away.

Patrol to find kit: Turtlecreek, Rabbitheart
Kitting: Asterflame (4-6 kits?)
Border Patrol: Cherryclaw, Shrikepaw
Training: Mottledpaw
Hunting: Stormriver, Tanglestep, Goosepaw, Pebblepaw
Becoming Warriors: Birdpaw → Birdbrook ; Sparkpaw → Sparkfur ; Minkpaw → Minkear

your patrol found a kit!
!

asterflame gave birth to four kits!
[ kit one, kit two, kit three, kit four ]

your patrol passed uneventfully.

mottledpaw learned the swimming skill!

your cats caught a carp and a squirrel!

birdpaw, sparkpaw and minkpaw earned their warrior names!

Katrione wrote:
Birdsong sat at the entrance to the nursery, her eyes narrowed as she watched Bloodyclaws. "Are you okay?" Sunnyflower asked, joining the she-cat. Birdsong turned her good ear towards the ginger queen so she could hear her. "Yeah, I'm fine..." BIrdsong mewed. "You look like you hate Bloodyclaws." Sunnyflower mewed. "He's your mate." Birdsong shrugged. "I don't mind him but I don't really like him either. He's also not my mate, we're just having kits." Sunnyflower looked at Birdsong, confused but deciding not to say anything else. "I don't trust him that much, something seems off with him..." The young spotted brown queen mewed as she watched Bloodyclaws talking quietly with Mossycreek before the pair left camp together.

{{Bloodyclaws + Mossycreek; Kits}}
{{Smokespeck, Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound, Barleyfur + Lizardstrike; Hunting}}
{{Shadepool, Blazefur, Redfeather, Brightclover, Stagstep + Wildpoppy; Patrol}}
{{Hurricanepaw + Cloudypaw; Training}}
{{Hemlockpaw; Warrior-Hemlockheart}}

mossycreek is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.

your cats caught three squirrels!

your patrol passed uneventfully.

the apprentices learned the climbing skill!

hemlockpaw earned his warrior name, hemlockheart!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:00 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:27

The new apprentice turned up all sodden and soaked to the skin. Wide eyed and a trembling mass of brown fur, it was no wonder that the dear little thing chose to remain in Russetleaf's den. ''V-vole...f-from Darkclan.'' he whimpered, staring at nothing in particular. ''Darkclan?'' came Russetleaf's bewildered answer. ''Y-yeah...we're a nomadic clan but I think w-we got washed away.'' This was rather interesting reply and Sagestar nodded slowly, sharing a look with Russetleaf. ''Vole, you are one of us.'' the grey tom declared, nodding to the trembling cat. ''T-thanks sir...''

Not only was Volepaw found, Rippedear was also found. Dead. He'd been fishing by the stream, when he slipped. The bulky warrior may've been one of the strongest in the clan but he certainally lacked a penchant for swimming. He lay on the pebbles, cold and lifeless. The funniest thing was that Swanfoot this time did care, something deemed startling by much of the clan. She was reputed to be an icy soul but it appeared she really did love the battle-scarred warrior. ''R-rippedear...'' she sobbed, shaking her head. ''My dear, my darling...'' she mumbled, taking no note of the new apprentice, she didn't even notice Sagestar striding up to her, resting his brushy tail over her shoulders. She didn't even notice the way he looked at her, eyes brimming with love. Falling in love with the murderer of his friend, Greynose. ''S-swanfoot...I am so sorry, my dear.'' Swanfoot froze, and turned to him astonished. ''W-what did you just call me?!'' Swanfoot exclaimed, now was not the time, she needed to mend her frozen heart first. She'd not let it thaw, even for Rippedear, the brutish one. ''I know, I know...you want your heart to mend first, Swanfoot...but I love you and when the time comes I want you to be my mate, whenever your ready.'' Sagestar asked Swanfoot to be his mate

Sagestar | 87 | Male | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Swanfoot| 80 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Russetleaf | 28 | Female | X
Warriors:
Eagleclaw | 65 | Female | X
Badgertail | 54 | Male | X
Burrwhisker | 30 | Male | X
Smokefur | 30| Female | X
Mudwhisker | 60 | Male | X
Squirreltail | 32 | Female | X
Blacknose | 32 | Female| X
Addercloud | 53 | Female | X
Foxtail | 71 | Female | X
Bleakpelt| 22 | Male | X
Firefang | 19 | Female | X
Harefoot | 21 | Male | X
Dustclaw | 16 | Female | X
Rosefur | 18 | Female | X
Ashstripe | 18 | Male | X

Apprentices:
Palepaw | 14 | Male | X
Volepaw | 6 | Male | X

Queens:
Loonheart | 32 | Female | X

Kits:

Bramblekit | 2 | Female | X
Rookkit | 2 | Male | X
Willowkit | 2 | Female | X

Elders:
Stonestorm | 137 | Male | X
Brightwhisker | 128 | Female | X[/list][/size][/left]
    Ally Clans:

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | Makes Swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Goatweed | Eases Anxiety and Grief
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf | Brownpaw | 0 |
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 1 | Swimming,

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.
    Greynose | Slain by Swanfoot - X
    Pebbleclaw | Killed in battle by Mossycreek - X
    Rippedear| Drowned in stream X

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail - Smokefur and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Mudwhisker - Bleakpelt -
    Swanfoot and Rippedear -
    Greynose and Foxtail - Ashpaw and Rosefur
    Loonheart and Harefoot - Bramblekit, Rookkit and Willowkit
[/center]

Dino-
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - mapleclan

Postby requiem, » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 am

number of cats: one.
next moonpool visit;; number of days.

foxstar had just finished making the dens. he looked at his new camp from the blazing maple's lowest branch, quite happy about how this whole thing turned out. "am i really a leader now? i happened all so quickly..." the ginger tom shook his head as he thought of all his lost loved ones. "at least they've all been taken in by starclan." the new leader climbed down the tree's trunk to the freshly exposed soil. he couldn't help but stop in front of his own mother's grave. a single tear went down his face as he thought of berryheart. "at least she's with father now..." foxstar thought. the tom stayed there for a few moments before deciding to go to the moonpool to ask for a clanmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so this is the moonpool, huh?" foxstar said to himself, his whisper echoing in the cave. his hazel gaze swept across the room until it landed on the gleaming pool of water. the tom advanced into the moonlight and put his nose to the water. "dear starclan," the new leader thought, "thank you for giving us a second chance. mapleclan is currently only a small seed, but will grow into a magnificent tree. i have come to ask you to guide a cat worthy of my entire trust to help me lead my clan. i think a deputy is urgently needed to organize mapleclan for future cats. thank you."

[ moonpool : deputy ]

leader;;
    foxstar | 18 moons | male | determined | x
    lives;; 9/9

deputy;;
    name | age | gender | trait | x

medicine cats;;

warriors;; [number]

apprentices;; [number]

queens;; [number]

kits;; [number]

elders;; [number]

ally clans;;
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

bordering clans;;
    north // something // roseclan
    south // something // streamclan
    west // maple tree forest // clan
    east // something // caveclan

medicine store;; [ number of herbs ]
    herb name | use [ number ]

fresh-kill pile;; [2 per day]
    mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    salmon | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    sparrows | x0 | 3 servings
    prey eaten today | something

mentorships;;
    mentor ➻ apprentice
    one : skill | two : skill | three : skill

deceased cats;;
    name | age | gender | cause of death | x

kinships;;
    name + name = name, name
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 am

ThornClan- "The sharp thorn often produces delicate roses"

--------
The Founding

After their original clans had fallen, a group of young loners came together to search for new inhabitable lands. Traveling with twolegs to new destinations, these cats made their way far from the places they had once known as home. Two of these cats were known as AmberPetal, and HaronBlaze, and they were inseparable. Their clan had been destroyed when they had just became apprentices, and they were forced to teach and learn things by themselves. Following a loner known simply as 'Moon' they were able to find a home for new clans. However, as the two reached the thorn ridden forest they would soon find as their home, Moon became deadly sick with Greencough and passed away. The two, without their leader, had no knowledge of what was going to become of them.

HaronBlaze, wishing to protect the she-cat he loved, left during the night to find a place that they could start a life. When he was gone, Amber was greeted by the starry pelt of a Starclan cat. This cat told her of the safety within the thorns and how she would become the new leader of a clan. Shaken by the event, Amber awoke to tell Haron of the news. But he was gone.
Whilst out searching, Haron had found a rocky hill on the outskirts of a forest. Torn by thorns, his scent attracted the residents of said hill, and he did not make it out alive.

AmberPetal, in sorrow, made her way to the place she would then call her home. Named after the cruel and sharp thorns surrounding it, Thornclan sounded dangerous and freighting. But in truth, AmberStar would lead the clan to be kindhearted and welcoming to those who suffer. Indeed, the sharpest thorns of sorrow bring the most delicate of roses.

--------
Territory

The territory surrounding Thornclan consists of a thick pine forest, surrounded by fields. Several streams pass through the fields and lead into the forest, yet the main river lays on the northern border of Thornclan. Some what far from the west border, near the outskirts of the forest, there is a rocky hill which leads deep into a cave system. This cave system used to hold a dangerous inhabitant, a grizzly bear, until the bear made it's way away from the territory. Inside this cave is the new moonstone, which glitters with vibrant lavender and blue light.

The east border is somewhat off of the edge of the forest, and separates the clan from vast and empty fields. The border is a stream that runs off of the river on the northern border.
The southern border is where the true center of the forest is, and in it's center lays a crater. This is where gatherings would be held if their were other clans close enough to join them.

Thornclan rests in the northern center of the thick pine forest, which are ridden with thorn bushes. The outlining of the camp is made from the branches and thorns from these thorn bushes, leading to a strong 'barbwire' like wall. Although it seems there is no entrance to the clan, the members of the clan get into the camp by weaving through the wall, knowing which path to take. This helps when enemy's attack the camp, as cats can leave through the thorns at any direction.

------
Other Information

When kits reach the age of six moons they are tested for their knowledge of simple things such as: How to weave through thorn bushes, which plants they should not eat, how to treat other cats, manners, and even their abilities in patience and common sense. The kits mother then chooses an adequate mentor for their kit, and if the kits mother is deceased or refuses to choose, AmberStar chooses for them.
When a kit reaches 3 moons of age, their mother is supposed to teach them the things they are tested on when becoming an apprentice.

A mentor is required to teach their apprentice simple herb knowledge, fighting skills, hunting, and to weave through thorns to trap their enemies.

AmberStar expects her cats to be respectful and kind to new cats, and to ask questions first before attacking any trespassers.

---------
About AmberStar

Amberstar is a 39 moon old she-cat who has fought through most of her life. Understanding what it is to feel broken and to be hurt, she decided her clan would not treat other cats as lower beings than themselves. She is a respectful and kind she cat, with a warm heart and even warmer welcome.

She would do anything to protect the ones she loves, and has a soft spot for kits.
Last edited by web. on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:38 am

Strikeclan
Number of Cats: 8
Moons Survived: 11
Kitting: Now, Stoatsock
Next visit to Moonpool:March 18th

"Broom and bindweed, broom and bindweed..." the medicine cat muttered under his breath. He pawed through his storages, and at the same time, listened to the conversations between Lynxeye and the she-kit. "You promise you'll keep me safe?" "Don't worry, I promise." The kit trembled, pressed herself closer to Lynxeye. Smokeberry emerged with the two herbs. The lithe grey tom crouched down to meet the kit at eye level. "Have you a name?" She shook her head. "Do you want one?" The kit appeared thoughtful and blinked. "I wanna be called Acorn." She provided no explanation. Smokeberry nodded, not wanting to overwhelm the kit just yet by teaching her about clan names and such. "Alright Acorn, I need you to hold out your paw. It'll hurt a bit, but you'll feel much better afterwards, okay?" Acorn instinctively shrank back, until Lynxeye nudged her. "He's right, trust him. He's our medicine cat." And so the soon-to-be Acornkit consented. Smokeberry told her the stories and members of Strikeclan, with the kit listening, enthralled.
Guilt ate away at Stoatsock. She'd been the one to cause Lichenstar to lose a life. If he hadn't been granted 9 lives by Starclan, he would've been dead! She caught him just when he was walking out of camp to go to the Moonpool. "Lichenstar?" The leader spun around. "Hello Stoatsock! How are you feeling?" There was no inkling of bitterness in his voice. "I'm fine, really. I..I just wanted to say sorry for creating the whole fox incident. It was mouse-brained and I really shouldn't have joined it." Lichenstar expression changed. "It's alright. You're not the first queen who got tangled up in a fight," he responded, softly. He trotted out of camp, away, until he was out of sight.
Stoatsock was lazily sharing tongues under the warm new-leaf rays with Shallotspeckle when she felt the kits. Shallotspeckle looked at queen. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" A moment of awkward silence ensued until Shallotspeckle realized that Stoatsock was going to have kits. She jumped up. "Stay here, I'll get Smokeberry." The bengal dashed away, calling for the medicine cat.
Lynxeye and Shallotspeckle hung around the nursery entrance, wanting to help Smokeberry and Stoatsock, but not knowing what to do. That was until a somewhat annoyed Smokeberry emerged. "You two, leave! Chattering away like worried sparrows isn't helpful, go catch some instead!" Of course, Lynxeye argued. Smokeberry argued harder. In the end, Shallotspeckle and Lynxeye trudged away.

{Lichenstar asking for a warrior}
{Stoatsock kitting}
{Shallotspeckle + Lynxeye hunting}
{Rookpoint + Cottonpaw training in swimming}
{Smokeberry helping with kitting}

{Has used broom and bindweed}
{Clan has consumed 3 servings of thrush}

Leader:
          Lichenstar | 53 | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stoatsock | 33 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeberry | 35 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Lynxeye | 35 | Male | X
          Rookpoint | 46 | Male | X
          Shallotspeckle | 17 | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Cottonpaw | 15 | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:
          Acornkit | 1 | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    ThicketClan | Emberwisp
    LeafClan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    1x borage | helps queens produce milk, brings down fevers
    1x broom | is in poultices for broken legs and wounds
    1x bindweed | ties sticks to broken legs
    1x catmint | heals greencough
    1x chervil | for infected wounds, bellyache, and for kitting
    0x cobwebs | stops bleeding
    1x dandelion | heals bee stings, painkiller
    0x goldenrod | helps heal wounds
    1x mallow leaves | soothes bellyache
    0x marigold | stops infection & bleeding
    1x poppy seeds | soporific, calms
    1x thyme | calms anxiety and shock
    1x tormentil | put on wounds, extracts poisons
    1x yarrow | extracts toxins, emetic
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0, x0, x0 | 1-3 servings
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0, x0, x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Voles | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Rookpoint | Cottonpaw | 3
    Hunting, Fighting, Climbing
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Stoatsock and Lynxeye
    Name and Name

Bordering Clans:
    North ! Open!
    East ! LeafClan
    South ! Open!
    West ! Open!

I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blazeclan - [05]

Postby shimmerstream » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Number of Cats: 6
Next Moonpool Visit: Friday

────────────────────────────────────────
The river had overflown its banks and turned the marshland into soup. Likewise the lake in which Sandclan lived had grown as well, nearly meeting their western border. Though it shrank their territory, Blazeclan camp was far from the water and unaffected.

It was late afternoon when Poppythorn returned, trailed by a long legged young cat, with Falconswoop taking up the rear. Soaringstar was grooming himself after a pleasant meal and the new warrior Velvetcoat was trying to get Stormshadow to talk to him, without much success. "Greetings all." Poppythorn announced grandly. "This." She said gesturing to the young she-cat, "Is going to be Blazeclan's first apprentice... Flaxenpaw!" Flaxenpaw on her part poked her head out from behind the medicine cat and flashed a quick, nervous smile before ducking back behind the ginger and white she-cat. Falconswoop growled and pushed her out of hiding and into the clearing. "That is not for you to decide. Soaringstar is our leader and he will be the judge of the cat whom you don't even know." He spoke quietly, directing his angry words at the medicine cat. Poppythorn was indignant, "She's barely more than a kit! I don't think you have a right to deny her a home." Flaxenpaw looked particularly uncomfortable standing on her own, and shifted from paw to paw as the others stared at her. "Poppythorn." Soaringstar spoke calmly, cautioning her to stop before it was too late. "Deny her?! Deny her!! Who ever said I was denying her a home? We need as many cats as we can get. The problem is-" Falconswoop practically screamed. "The problem is that you are too harsh. Too cautious! She's a child for stars sake, not a killer." Poppythorn cut in. "Poppythorn!" Soaringstar scolded, still keeping his cool, but definitely starting to get angry. "I am not the problem here. The problem is you! Your what's the problem. Ever since you g-""Quiet!" Soaringstar shouted, standing up and putting himself between the two. "You are both acting like spoiled kits! Poor Flaxenpaw is scared half to death! Of course we will accept her, but I want no more from either of you." Everyone had their eyes on the leader. No one dared say a word. Soaringstar glared daggers at the two cats he trusted the most. If they couldn't learn to get along, the clan would be in ruins before it even began.

They had wanted the same thing, Falconswoop just could not stand by as Poppythorn overstepped her bounds. The deputy didn't care how long she had known Soaringstar, it wasn't her place to make those decisions. Velvetcoat hesitantly stepped forward. "I-I would be willing to mentor Flaxenpaw." He volunteered. Flaxenpaw looked up at him gratefully, but Soaringstar shook his head. "Thank you Velvetcoat, but I believe I know who could better mentor her." He said looking at the deputy. "Falconswoop will be Flaxenpaw's mentor until she completes her training. He has many things he can teach her about being an honorable warrior." Velvetcoat nodded respectfully and stepped back, while Flaxenpaw looked almost horrified by the decision. Soaringstar gave Poppythorn and Falconswoop each a meaningful look, gestured for Stormshadow and Velvetcoat to follow him and left camp. The deputy and medicine cat each looked ashamed of themselves and refused to look at each other. Poppythorn was first to retire, sulking to her den to sort and catalog herbs. Falconswoop was left with his new apprentice. He looked up and the girl and she turned away immediately. Soaringstar still believed in him, even after what had just happened. It was now up to him to prove that his faith was not misplaced.

[Patrol: Soaringstar, Stormshadow, Velvetcoat]
[Hunting: Falconswoop, Flaxenpaw]
[Herb Gathering: Poppythorn]
[2/3 of a pheasant]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soaringstar | 36 | Male | ۵

Deputy:
      Falconswoop | 54 | Male | ۵

Medicine Cat:
      Poppythorn | 46 | Female | ۵

Warriors:
      Velvetcoat | 29 | Male | ۵
      Stormshadow | 24 | Female | ۵

Apprentices:
      Flaxenpaw | 7 | Female | ۵
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]۵[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Hopefully none soon

Border Clans
Northern Field | Blueclan
Western Field | Sandclan
Eastern River | Skullclan
Southern Forest | Pineclan

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 |
Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

Chervil | x1|
For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
during kitting.

Cobwebs | x1 |
To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Goldenrod | x1 |
Good for healing wounds.
Tansy | x1 |
Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x1/3 | 3 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Hunting, Fighting
Common Skills: Tracking, Logic, Stealth, Running
Rare Skills: Climbing, Swimming, Advanced Fighting

Flaconswoop | Flaxenpaw | - | - | - | -

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 015.

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Weather: Rain falls sporadically, the water levels are either normal or worryingly high, the bright sun is doing wonders at keeping the water from becoming too high - and with that in mind, hopefully Greenleaf wont bring any trouble to the Clans.

( @Luvdisc your reply is here! / @Areater, @hiraeth., @Stoneleaf - your replies are here! / @.Quill., your reply is here! / @catbookdo, @justice'n'joy, @ártémís - your replies are here!)

SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:
Number of Cats: 7

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"This is the camp!" Pepperpaw explained, as she padded through the camp entrance with Whitewhisker and the newcomer. The loner looked around, his eyes wide as he saw the community of cats. "How about you go tell Ivystar that we have a new clanmate," Whitewhisker suggested to his apprentice. "Of course!" Pepperpaw replied, dashing into the nursery. Tiptoeing through the nursery entrance she saw a rather worrying sight. Ivystar was laying on her side, breathing heavily. Buzzardflight was standing right beside her, one paw resting on her swollen stomach. "Great StarClan! Ivystar, are you okay?" the apprentice asked, alarmed. "I-I'm fine," Ivystae croaked. The kits will be coming soon," Buzzardflight informed her. "She's doing fine." Pepperpaw nodded, relieved. "Okay. Well, Whitewhisker and I found a new clanmate on our border patrol!" she announced proudly. Ivystar's tired eyes brightened. She started to rise to her paws, but Buzzardflight stopped her. "You need to rest," he insisted. Ivystar let out an annoyed snort, but she settled back onto her soft nest. "How about you bring the cat in here to meet Ivystar?" Buzzardflight suggested. "Sure thing!" Pepperpaw dashed out of the nursery, approaching Whitewhisker and the new cat. "Ivystar wants to meet you in the nursery," she stated. Whitewhisker nodded. "Let's go," he said. Pepperpaw bounded ahead as her mentor told the loner about the nursery and its purpose. The deputy stopped talking as soon as he saw his mate, her eyes glazed over with pain. "Ivystar!" he yowled, rushing to his mate's side. "Is she okay?" he asked, his voice filled with despair. "Calm down Whitewhisker, she's fine. The kits are coming very soon, everything she's going through is completely normal," Buzzardflight explained calmly. "What are those for?" the new cat asked, gesturing toward Buzzardflight's bundle of herbs. "Those herbs all have different purposes. They can be used for all sorts of things, like curing disease, healing wounds, and helping queens deliver kits," the medicine cat explained. The new cat seemed to perk up. "And you know how to use all of them?" he asked, his gaze filled with awe. Buzzardflight chuckled at the young cat's wonder. "You know, I could use a medicine cat apprentice if you want to know how to use them," he said. "Really? I could learn how to use all of those herbs!" the cat looked delighted. "You certainly could. But healing is only a part of what medicine cats do. We also speak with StarClan, the spirits of our warrior ancestors," Buzzardflight informed the excited cat. "That's so cool! I would love to know how to do all that!" the loner squealed. "Great. What's your name?" the medicine cat asked. "Most cats call me Stumpy," the cat said, quickly glancing at his unusually short tail. "Cats can be cruel," Buzzardflight mused. "I kind of like the name, I think it suits me. There's no use in hiding from what I am," Stumpy replied. "What happened to you, anyway?" Pepperpaw spoke up. Stumpy let out a little shudder, recalling the terrible memories. "I lived in an abandoned twoleg farm with a few other cats. It was great, we were sheltered from the weather and there were all the mice we could eat. But we started to have some trouble with dogs. We had dealt with them before, but this time there was a whole pack of them, and they were giant and vicious. One got into the barn when we were all asleep. He killed almost everyone, except for me and my sister, Sasha. We decided to flee, but the dog grabbed hold of my tail and bit most of it off. I was lucky to get out alive," Stumpy's eyes were fearful as he told his story. "That's terrible, I'm so sorry," Pepperpaw said. Suddenly, Ivystar let out an ear-splitting yowl. "The kits are coming!" Buzzardflight yelped. "Stumpy, it's time for you to get your first lesson in medicine training. Go get me a stick!" he shouted. Stumpy figured he didn't have time to ask why Buzzardflight wanted a stick, he simply ran outside and began looking. Finally he found a decent-sized stick, and brought it back inside. "Perfect!" Buzzardflight placed the stick in Ivystar's jaws. "Whitewhisker and Pepperpaw, I suggest you leave," the medicine cat said. He was trying to remain calm, but his fear was beginning to show through his voice. This was only the second kitting he had ever experienced, and the first time, the cat hadn't survived. Buzzardflight wasn't going to let that happen again. "WHAT! You want me to leave! How can you expect me to leave her?" Whitewhisker demanded. "You need to give her space. Go catch her a nice, fat rabbit or something that she can eat when it's over," the medicine cat suggested. Whitewhisker still looked uncertain, but he followed Buzzardflight's orders. "It's going to be okay. Our kits will be beautiful!" he whispered to Ivystar, before turning to his apprentice. "Let's go, Pepperpaw," he said, his voice trembling with thousands of emotions. "Good luck all of you!" Pepperpaw meowed, before following her mentor outside. "Ivystar's kitting!" she shouted, as soon as she was outside the nursery. Brightsky, Appleclaw, and Sunshadow all rushed over, their eyes excited. "We're going on a hunting patrol to catch her some prey, if you want to come with us," Whitewhisker said. "Of course! We'd love to go with you!" Brightsky shouted. Appleclaw nodded. "Let's go!" The five cats padded out of camp, determined to catch something for Ivystar.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Whitewhisker, Pepperpaw, Brightsky, Appleclaw, Sunshadow]
[Ivystar is kitting!]

[the clan ate 1 mouse, 1 vole, and 1 serving of squirrel]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your hunting patrol caught two squirrels!

Ivystar gave birth to two kits! ( x ) ( x )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:
Number of Cats: 9

One moon ago...

Amberpelt frowned at the cat above him. "Might I ask what you're doing on QuartzClan territory?" the tom asked coolly.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I just thought this would be a great tree to relax in," the she-cat giggled.
Amberpelt didn't look amused.
"Oh, lighten up," she purred, leaping down beside him. "If it makes you feel better, I'll come with you to see your leader." She wound around him.
Amberpelt stepped away from her. "Then follow me."
The white warrior led the cream she-cat back to the cavern used as the QuartzClan camp.
Talonstar watched from his perch outside his den. "Who is this?" he called to Amberpelt.
The she-cat stepped forward. "My name is Rose," she said.
"I found her on my patrol," Amberpelt said.
Talonstar lept from the ledge. "What are you doing here?" he asked curiously.
She shrugged. "Just hanging around. Are you one of those Clans I've heard about?" she asked, intrigued.
"We are. Would you like to join?"
"Oh, yes please!" Rose's eyes sparkled.
Talonstar gestured for her to stay there as he hopped back up onto the ledge. Now that the Clan had more cats, he used the call that he's always longed to use. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highledge for a Clan meeting!"
Turtlefur emerged from where she'd been relaxing in the warriors' den and Snowheart walked over with the ever energetic Flarepaw from their play-fight. Nightfeather reluctantly emerged from her den after a moment as well.
"Rose, step forward."
She did so.
"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" Talonstar asked.
"I do." Rose's eyes glinted.
"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day on, you will be known as Rosetail."
"Rosetail! Rosetail! Rosetail!" the small Clan cheered.

Present day

"Rosetail, you and Amberpelt will be hunting," Snowheart says. "Turtlefur, you're on border patrol."
The cats leave for their assigned tasks and Snowheart beckons to Flarepaw. "You and I will train more today," the warrior says to his ginger apprentice.
"Woo-hoo!" Flarepaw bounces excitedly. "Can we go now? Pleeeease?" she begs.
"Yes," Snowheart purrs in amusement. He waves his tail at Talonstar, who, as ever, is lying on the highledge.
"Don't fall in the river," the leader calls in amusement as the mentor and apprentice walk off, the excited ginger she-cat bouncing more than walking.
Nightfeather slips out of her den. "I'll be off too," she says. "Can't ever have enough herbs, especially now that newleaf is here." She exits the camp with a flick of her fluffy black tail.
Talonstar watches. The camp is oddly empty with just him, Mottledlight, and Firekit. Maybe he'll go see them...
Leaping down from his ledge, he pads over to the nursery and pokes his head in. Mottledlight is grooming herself, but pauses when she notices him. She blinks over at him. "Hello Talonstar," she says warmly.
He purrs. "How is Firekit doing?"
"He's just fine," the queen replies with her own purr. "I think I'll let him out into camp next moon."
"Who's that, Momma?" the fluffy ginger tom kit asks as he notices the huge brown tabby.
"This is Talonstar," Mottledlight says. "He's the leader of QuartzClan."
Firekit scrabbles over to him, eyes wide."Why is he so big?"
Talonstar purrs. "I bet that you'll be just as big one day," he says, lightly touching his nose to the kit's head.
Firekit puffs out his chest. "I'll be the best warrior in QuartzClan one day!" he says proudly. "Momma already showed me how to pounce!" To prove it, he leaps on a leaf. He then squeals as it slides out from under him.
Talonstar purrs in amusement. "All the other Clans will be running in fear," he says. Straightening, he says to Mottledlight, "I'll be outside if you need me."
"Alright."
Talonstar returns to his ledge, feeling content. The little ginger tom is adorable, and he smiles a little at the - very recent - memory.

[Snowheart and Flarepaw are training
Turtlefur on border patrol
Amberpelt and Rosetail hunting

The Clan consumes one squirrel and one shrew]

Flarepaw learned the fighting skill.

Turtlefur found one warrior.

Amberpelt and Rosetail caught one squirrel.

BirchClan | .galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 34
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Mar. 15th

With Tinytail busy doing... whatever it was she was doing, the duty of leading the day's hunting patrol fell to one of the younger cats. And today it fell on Owlfeather - a young tom who was absolutely not mentally prepared to lead a patrol of older cats. It was weird, telling his older peers what to do. Would they listen? He hoped so. In fact, Lilycloud and Frogstep seemed amused by his attempts to keep his cool, and the siblings were very patient with him. If he made a mistake in what he'd been asking them to do, they'd share a knowing look and wait for him to correct himself, gentle smiles on their muzzles. It definitely gave his confidence a boost. Cherrythroat even seemed willing to give him time, sitting closely beside Foxbelly while they spoke in hushed tones but keeping their eyes locked on Owlfeather. "You're not that bad." Crowpool hissed under their breath, making the tall brown tom jump. The young warrior had their gaze fixed intently on him, and annoyance seemed to flicker across their bright green eyes. "Hold your chin up, stop tucking your tail, and just lead." As harsh as their tone was, Owlfeather took heart in the advice. He gave Crowpool a shaky smile, but nodded.

--

Ripplepaw had quickly learned the herbs and their uses, and was well on her way to identifying them solely by scent rather than sight. It was impressive, but Finchtuft expected no less from his former mentor's daughter. Rippleberry had been one of the most talented medicine cats he'd ever seen, and he had a feeling that Ripplepaw would follow in her mother's pawsteps. "On your paws, little one." He purred, tapping his apprentice's forehead with his tail. "We're going out to look for herbs - see if we can find any new growths that are ready to be picked." Bleary green eyes blinked open and watched him impassively through the fur of her tail. Despite himself, Finchtuft felt his heart swell. This little kit was everything he had hoped she would be. If only you were alive to see her, Rippleberry. He thought wistfully as the silver tabby slowly rose from her nest. He loved her, just as he did Fennelshade and Crowpo- a sharp pang of grief struck him by surprise. For the two brothers who had chosen to leave to Aspenclan and live with their father, Sootpelt. Did Goosepaw and Pebblepaw have their warrior names? What were they like now? Did they miss their birth clan? The medicine cat shook himself roughly as he caught the raised brow from Ripplepaw. She offered her mentor a small, uncertain smile, and the pair left camp.

--

No one had understood the dread that rolled off Mousetail in waves when the last patrol brought home a strange, tall white tom with brown spots and a strange gleam in his eyes. She couldn't tell. She couldn't tell. She couldn't tell. She was supposed to be safe - she was supposed to be safe here why wasn't she safe here? Bile rose in her throat like acid waiting to singe her tongue at the very sight of him, and her stomach curdled in fear when she caught his scent casually crossing camp. Something was wrong. Everything was wrong. Why did the stars hate her - why wasn't she allowed to have a happy life with her kits and her new mate? But she knew why. She'd fallen for his charm, let him speak in hushed tones and wrap his strings around her throat and parade her around as if she were a fancy leaf to be shown. She'd carried his kits and tried to run. As if distance was enough to untangle her from his web of thorns.

The thought was almost enough to make her laugh, but all that came out was a strangled whine. It was enough to catch his attention; maybe he'd been waiting for his opportunity to approach her. Mock her. Speak in his quiet voice and pull his strings tighter around her throat until she needed air. Until she needed him for air. And just like every time before, the fur along her spine rose at the sound of his familiar pawsteps trotting up her left side. "Come." It was a demand, gently spoken but laced with threat. Feeling like that pathetic cat who'd run away all those moons ago, Mousetail let herself be corralled out of camp. He was going to kill her. He was going to rip out her throat and leave her in the underbrush like she'd seen him do so many times. Feeling like she might be sick, whether from the thought of death or the way his scent seemed to suffocate her, she didn't know. All Mousetail knew was that being this close to him was dizzying and sent her heart slamming against her chest in terror. She couldn't fight him, he'd kill her where she stood if she tried to flee. Her mind swam with equally awful thoughts until his deep, lyrical voice pierced her thoughts. "Something big is about to happen." Dog murmured, sending a shiver of fear down Mousetail's spine. He didn't spare her a glance, just gazed impassively out across the forest as he walked slowly. When she said nothing, he gave her a sharp, threatening glare. "You will stand with us." She knew all too well that it wasn't an offer; it was a fact. Something akin to hatred flared in her belly, and for one horrifying moment she thought her tongue would betray her and refuse. But it did no such thing, and Mousetail could only give a small nod and cast her eyes to her paws. She didn't deserve to look in awe at her beautiful birch home.

Not when she'd just agreed to help destroy it.

--

Perhaps Flickerfang had been entertaining Pigeontail's fantasies a bit too much. The more time he spent with the younger she-cat, the more starry-eyed her gaze became. He'd even spoken to Toadstorm and Cherrythroat about it, but both she-cats had shrugged and told him the same thing. Get in good with the clan, do what you have to. So he did. He gave Pigeontail his time and his smiles and his affection, and she gave him something very odd. Love. There was no question that she was head over tail, and that new struck him as very foreign. He'd never really dealt with something of that ilk back home, and hadn't been expecting to deal with it here. So imagine his surprise when the tall gray tabby had asked him to take a walk with her. It was nothing new, of course, but what truly shocked him was when she pulled them to a halt at the bank of the small pond to the west of camp and looked... nervous. It was not a look usually seen on the confident she-cat's face. But he soon realized why. "Will you be my mate?" The question alone was enough to shock the tom into silence, eyes wide and guilt already thrumming like ice through his veins. He'd break the she-cat's heart when she realized what his job was, what his purpose was. But that didn't change the fact that he had a job to do. So the ginger-and-white tabby forced a glitter into his eyes as he purred, "of course."

[Owlfeather, Crowpool, Cherrythroat, Frogstep, Lilycloud, and Foxbelly are out hunting]
[Finchtuft and Ripplepaw are looking for herbs]
[:3c it's boutta pop off boys. Dog is having a... conversation w/ Mousetail :3ccc]
[Pigeontail and Flickerfang are mates!]
[The clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 1 robin, 1 rabbit, and 1 vole]

your hunting patrol caught two squirrels and one mouse!

finchtuft and ripplepaw gathered rosemary and lungwort.

pigeontail its expecting kits! they will be due in two moons/posts.

JinxClan | vampiress_fox wrote:
JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Twenty-Six | Males - 14 | Females - 12
Month: Twenty-Five
Next Moonpool visit: Now
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

i am still without inspiration, sorry...

[Jinxstar - moonpool asking for a warrior]
[Blackberry and Ashpaw - herb hunting]
[Yinpelt and Yangfur - boarder patrol]
[Brindlethorn, Blackmouth, Barkclaw, Flintshade, Hollowpaw - hunting patrol]
[Willowbolt, Freckelsnow, Stormcloud, Mulberry, Birchfeather - hunting patrol]
[Leopardclaw/Blossompaw, Velvetrabbit/Bluepaw - training]
[Tanagerpelt and Skydapple - watching Firekit, Windkit, Harmonykit, Icekit, Snowkit]

starclan has given you a warrior!

blackberry and ashpaw gathered burnet and celandine!

your first hunting patrol caught two snakes, your second caught one grouse and one sandpiper!

blossompaw and bluepaw learned the tracking skill.

WishClan | .mochi wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Number of Cats: two
Next Moonpool Visit: march eight

amberstar set out for the moonpool, her paws crunching on dead leaves. she felt refreshed and full of energy as she bounded across the plains. this time, she had decided to ask for a warrior.

-time skip-

amberstar lay her head down and whispered, "starclan, send me a brave warrior who can defend wishclan." she lapped up the cold water and fell asleep.

ImageImageImageImage

starclan has given you one warrior!

bramblefur caught one squirrel.

ShadeClan | perle wrote:

Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: today

"Dappleface," Thistlepelt meowed, quickly trotting toward the warrior. The calico was just about to leave to explore the territory some more, and turned to the deputy with a slight annoyed look to her. "Yes?" "How would you like to go hunting with me? I heard Smokestar mention he was going to the Moonpool today, and I figured we could be productive while he's gone." Dappleface nodded, the look of irritation leaving her face. At least she would be able to check out the territory while they hunted. The two headed out of the camp - the almost lonely-seeming camp, as there was only three of them. That would change soon, they all hoped. Soon ShadeClan would be as large as the Clans Smokestar had told them he saw. Thistlepelt got a bit lost in thought and scared away a hare when she accidentally kicked a pebble. "Mouse-dung," she muttered under her breath. The deputy then turned her attention to the task at hand, sniffing the air and listening for any sort of rustling nearby. However, her companion didn't seem so interested in hunting. "So," she started, "Where did you live before you came here?" Thistlepelt was a bit surprised at the question and could find no relevance between it and hunting. "Dappleface, we should get to hunting." The calico simply shrugged. "Just curious. It'd be nice to know my new Clan-mates a little better." But Thistlepelt had no intentions of revealing her past to the warrior. At least, not yet. She didn't know when exactly she would, but it certainly wasn't going to be now. "We need to hunt," she growled before stalking off away from Dappleface.

{ Smokestar requests a medicine cat }
{ Thistlepelt and Dappleface go hunting }

starclan has given you a medicine cat! pick five herbs from here to start with.

your hunting patrol caught one fish!

SorrelClan | SkyGold wrote:
Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 4
Days until next moon pool visit: now

As Russetstar set foot into the camp, water dripping off leaves around him, he heard an earsplitting screech from under a long log. When he reach the spot the noise had come from, the new cat he had asked for rushed past into the narrow space ahead. His eyes adjusted quickly and he could see Honeycreek, her oversized stomach spasming. Heron, now Heronstream sat by her head, checking over her. The white cat looked up at him, urgency filling his eyes. "Get a stick." Russeststar stood, frozen in place as his mate screamed in pain. The medicine cat's eyes narrowed. "Now!" The cat ordered, bristling his tail. Russetstar turned quickly, eyes wide as he exited the den into the muddy clearing. Willowflight stood quietly, her coat heavy and soaked from rain.
"Go and see if you can catch something while I help out here." She backed up to turn before stopping.
"What is happening over there?" She asked, her voice shaking. Russetstar's eyes were full of joy and worry as he answered.
"Honeycreek is kitting!" Willowflight's eyes showed a smile before she ran back into the forest.
He walked to the side of his den where a small ledge could be jumped to the top of the camp out into the forest above and where trees leaned over into open air. His paws stuck to the dark mud and he shook each paw as he lifted them. Another high-pitched cry made him move faster until he was next to a tree, its dead branches standing out against the blossoming neighbors. Taking a fairly thick stick from the base of the trunk he made his way back to the camp, easily sliding down to his den entrance and down to the planned nursery. Honeycreek lay in pain, her face curled. He dropped the stick next to her and she gripped it tightly in her jaws, teeth splintering it.
"You can wait outside if you get too anxious for her." He commented, watching Russetstar as he walked in. Russetstar nodded and lingered by the entrance, his back half of his body dipping with water while the other was drying in the den.

[Willowflight goes hunting]
[1 dove is consumed]
[Honeycreek is kitting (preferably a larger litter)]
[Russetstar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior]

willowflight caught one robin!

honeycreek gave birth to four kits! ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )

starclan has given you a warrior!

ThornClan | N0VAHD wrote:
ThornClan- "The sharp thorn often produces delicate roses"

--------
The Founding

After their original clans had fallen, a group of young loners came together to search for new inhabitable lands. Traveling with twolegs to new destinations, these cats made their way far from the places they had once known as home. Two of these cats were known as AmberPetal, and HaronBlaze, and they were inseparable. Their clan had been destroyed when they had just became apprentices, and they were forced to teach and learn things by themselves. Following a loner known simply as 'Moon' they were able to find a home for new clans. However, as the two reached the thorn ridden forest they would soon find as their home, Moon became deadly sick with Greencough and passed away. The two, without their leader, had no knowledge of what was going to become of them.

HaronBlaze, wishing to protect the she-cat he loved, left during the night to find a place that they could start a life. When he was gone, Amber was greeted by the starry pelt of a Starclan cat. This cat told her of the safety within the thorns and how she would become the new leader of a clan. Shaken by the event, Amber awoke to tell Haron of the news. But he was gone.
Whilst out searching, Haron had found a rocky hill on the outskirts of a forest. Torn by thorns, his scent attracted the residents of said hill, and he did not make it out alive.

AmberPetal, in sorrow, made her way to the place she would then call her home. Named after the cruel and sharp thorns surrounding it, Thornclan sounded dangerous and freighting. But in truth, AmberStar would lead the clan to be kindhearted and welcoming to those who suffer. Indeed, the sharpest thorns of sorrow bring the most delicate of roses.

--------
Territory

The territory surrounding Thornclan consists of a thick pine forest, surrounded by fields. Several streams pass through the fields and lead into the forest, yet the main river lays on the northern border of Thornclan. Some what far from the west border, near the outskirts of the forest, there is a rocky hill which leads deep into a cave system. This cave system used to hold a dangerous inhabitant, a grizzly bear, until the bear made it's way away from the territory. Inside this cave is the new moonstone, which glitters with vibrant lavender and blue light.

The east border is somewhat off of the edge of the forest, and separates the clan from vast and empty fields. The border is a stream that runs off of the river on the northern border.
The southern border is where the true center of the forest is, and in it's center lays a crater. This is where gatherings would be held if their were other clans close enough to join them.

Thornclan rests in the northern center of the thick pine forest, which are ridden with thorn bushes. The outlining of the camp is made from the branches and thorns from these thorn bushes, leading to a strong 'barbwire' like wall. Although it seems there is no entrance to the clan, the members of the clan get into the camp by weaving through the wall, knowing which path to take. This helps when enemy's attack the camp, as cats can leave through the thorns at any direction.

------
Other Information

When kits reach the age of six moons they are tested for their knowledge of simple things such as: How to weave through thorn bushes, which plants they should not eat, how to treat other cats, manners, and even their abilities in patience and common sense. The kits mother then chooses an adequate mentor for their kit, and if the kits mother is deceased or refuses to choose, AmberStar chooses for them.
When a kit reaches 3 moons of age, their mother is supposed to teach them the things they are tested on when becoming an apprentice.

A mentor is required to teach their apprentice simple herb knowledge, fighting skills, hunting, and to weave through thorns to trap their enemies.

AmberStar expects her cats to be respectful and kind to new cats, and to ask questions first before attacking any trespassers.

---------
About AmberStar

Amberstar is a 39 moon old she-cat who has fought through most of her life. Understanding what it is to feel broken and to be hurt, she decided her clan would not treat other cats as lower beings than themselves. She is a respectful and kind she cat, with a warm heart and even warmer welcome.

She would do anything to protect the ones she loves, and has a soft spot for kits.

thornclan has been founded!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 pm

FlowClan
Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: March 26th

Pebblestar had just returned from hunting, dropping the trout he caught, when Wrenfoot strode in, with another cat trailing behind her. She saw him, and quickly ran up to him."I found a cat, and he wants to join the Clan, Pebblestar." she told him."While on patrol." she added smugly.
Ignoring her last comment, he replied,"That's great. I'll teach him about how a Clan wor-"
"No, no, that's okay. Wrenfoot quickly said."I already taught him about all that stuff on the way here."
Pebblestar felt very disappointed. Telling other cats about how his Clan worked was one of the few moments when he was easily able to talk to others. He didn't want to lose this precious bonding time. He wanted to protest and tell the cat anyway, but he didn't want to go against Wrenfoot's word and start arguing with her. They already did that enough.That...that's okay."Pebblestar forced out. "What's his name?"
The cat that Wrenfoot found, who had previously just been hanging back, now sprinted up towards the two, landing in between them. He leaned slightly forward, and exchanged his green gaze between the two of them, before blurting out, "My name's Rook!" He practically screamed the three words out."I heard your entire conversation!" he added.
Rook scrambled back to the spot at which he formally stood. Pebblestar already felt nervous around this cat. He was very loud, and it seemed like he just blurted out whatever was on his mind."O...okay then."He directed his attention back to Wrenfoot."I'll give him a warrior name, then." He started towards the rock at the front of his den that he now used for meetings."Everyone old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the rock for a clan meeting." Wrenfoot padded towards the rock, using her tail to guide Rook. Once they both sat down, Pebblestar started. "Rook, do you promise to-" Pebblestar looked down. He had already lost Rook's attention. He was already moving his tail around, trying to catch it with his paws. Wrenfoot nudged the tom with her shoulders.
"What are you doing?" she hissed. "You're not a kit, are you?"
Rook turned around to look at her."Sorry." he said.
Pebblestar continued on with his speech, with Wrenfoot keeping an eye on Rook, making sure that he paid attention. Once he had reached the part where Rook had to say,'I do', Wrenfoot whispered in his ears, telling him what to say. Rook nodded, and shouted the words out as loud as he possibly could. Once Rook's voice had stopped echoing in his head, he finished his speech."Then Rook, from this day forth you will now be known as Rookpelt." He looked down, and saw Rookpelt's proud and smiling face. He looked as proud as a cat that had been in a clan their whole life. "Meeting dismissed." Pebblestar padded towards Rookpelt and Wrenfoot, who was congratulating the new warrior. Once he had heard Rookpelt's cry of, 'I'm hungry!', however, he padded towards the trout he caught, picking it up and bringing it towards the the warriors. He plopped it down, and immediately Rookpelt took a big bite in the fish. Wrenfoot and Pebblestar took smaller bites after him. In between bites, Rookpelt would talk about his experiences and stories he knew, and Wrenfoot would add on with her's. Pebblestar mostly kept quiet, not knowing what to say most of the time, but he still enjoyed the meal nevertheless.
It had been a while since Rookpelt had joined the clan, and he had adjusted well. His attention span had improved somewhat, and he had always joined Pebblestar on hunting patrols. Pebblestar had taught the tom how to fish after learning he didn't know how, and he was getting the hang of it. He had also learned of his huge appetite while hunting with him. Although he was tempted to eat his prey as soon as he caught, like he did when he was a loner, he held back and never did, but once he reached camp, no prey would be safe from him if his stomach was empty. He also enjoyed talking with Wrenfoot, and the she-cat frequently encouraged him to come on a border patrol with her, but he always refused, valuing food over his relationship with Wrenfoot.
While the two were at camp, Pebblestar had told Rookpelt that he had to go to the Moonpool. After explaining to the tom what that was, and telling him no, he couldn't come, too, Rookpelt had told him that he would continue hunting while he was gone, which was no surprise to the leader. The two padded out of camp together. Wrenfoot was already patrolling the border, and she hadn't hunted since her argument with Pebblestar before finding Rookpelt. While the two were padding the edge of the territory, Rookpelt had tried unsuccessfully to start a conversation until they reached part their border. The two toms started walking away from each other, Pebblestar towards the Moonpool, Rookpelt into the heart of their territory. Rookpelt had shouted bye to him, but Pebblestar didn't hear it. He was already thinking of the trip to the Moonpool, and how that would go, as he followed the path that he had taken once before towards the scared pool.

(The Clan eats the trout that Pebblestar caught.)
(Rookpelt goes hunting)
(Wrenfoot patrols the border)
(Pebblestar goes to the Moonpool and asks StarClan for a medicine cat.)

Leader:
          Pebblestar | 51 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Wrenfoot | 39 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Rookpelt | 31 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 |1 serving
    Trout | x0 | 2 servings
    Carp | x0 | 3 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:52 pm

T h o r n C l a n
Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool visit: March 26th

--------

AmberStar carefully made her way down the cool rocky hill leading towards the mouth of a great cave. As she entered the gaping black hole she could see sparkles of blue and purple coming from ahead. As the stars began to appear in the sky, the she sat next to the Moonpool and looked up towards the sky.
"Starclan.." she began, taking a deep breath, "...Please bring me a cat who can hunt and protect my clan."
She dipped her head, crouching low towards the pool, and touched her nose to the surface. With that, she fell into a deep slumber, hoping that when she awoke she would have a new member of her clan.

[Amberstar went to the Moonpool]

Leader:
          Amberstar | 40 moons | She | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel| x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:27

The new apprentice turned up all sodden and soaked to the skin. Wide eyed and a trembling mass of brown fur, it was no wonder that the dear little thing chose to remain in Russetleaf's den. ''V-vole...f-from Darkclan.'' he whimpered, staring at nothing in particular. ''Darkclan?'' came Russetleaf's bewildered answer. ''Y-yeah...we're a nomadic clan but I think w-we got washed away.'' This was rather interesting reply and Sagestar nodded slowly, sharing a look with Russetleaf. ''Vole, you are one of us.'' the grey tom declared, nodding to the trembling cat. ''T-thanks sir...''

Not only was Volepaw found, Rippedear was also found. Dead. He'd been fishing by the stream, when he slipped. The bulky warrior may've been one of the strongest in the clan but he certainally lacked a penchant for swimming. He lay on the pebbles, cold and lifeless. The funniest thing was that Swanfoot this time did care, something deemed startling by much of the clan. She was reputed to be an icy soul but it appeared she really did love the battle-scarred warrior. ''R-rippedear...'' she sobbed, shaking her head. ''My dear, my darling...'' she mumbled, taking no note of the new apprentice, she didn't even notice Sagestar striding up to her, resting his brushy tail over her shoulders. She didn't even notice the way he looked at her, eyes brimming with love. Falling in love with the murderer of his friend, Greynose. ''S-swanfoot...I am so sorry, my dear.'' Swanfoot froze, and turned to him astonished. ''W-what did you just call me?!'' Swanfoot exclaimed, now was not the time, she needed to mend her frozen heart first. She'd not let it thaw, even for Rippedear, the brutish one. ''I know, I know...you want your heart to mend first, Swanfoot...but I love you and when the time comes I want you to be my mate, whenever your ready.'' Sagestar asked Swanfoot to be his mate

Sagestar | 87 | Male | X

Deputy:
Swanfoot| 80 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Russetleaf | 28 | Female | X
Warriors:
Eagleclaw | 65 | Female | X
Badgertail | 54 | Male | X
Burrwhisker | 30 | Male | X
Smokefur | 30| Female | X
Mudwhisker | 60 | Male | X
Squirreltail | 32 | Female | X
Blacknose | 32 | Female| X
Addercloud | 53 | Female | X
Foxtail | 71 | Female | X
Bleakpelt| 22 | Male | X
Firefang | 19 | Female | X
Harefoot | 21 | Male | X
Dustclaw | 16 | Female | X
Rosefur | 18 | Female | X
Ashstripe | 18 | Male | X

Apprentices:
Palepaw | 14 | Male | X
Volepaw | 6 | Male | X

Queens:
Loonheart | 32 | Female | X

Kits:

Bramblekit | 2 | Female | X
Rookkit | 2 | Male | X
Willowkit | 2 | Female | X

Elders:
Stonestorm | 137 | Male | X
Brightwhisker | 128 | Female | X[/list][/size][/left]
    Ally Clans:

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | Makes Swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Goatweed | Eases Anxiety and Grief
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf | Brownpaw | 0 |
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 1 | Swimming,

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.
    Greynose | Slain by Swanfoot - X
    Pebbleclaw | Killed in battle by Mossycreek - X
    Rippedear| Drowned in stream X

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail - Smokefur and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Mudwhisker - Bleakpelt -
    Swanfoot and Rippedear -
    Greynose and Foxtail - Ashpaw and Rosefur
    Loonheart and Harefoot - Bramblekit, Rookkit and Willowkit
[/center]

Dino-
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me