Littlekeep [002]

Postby Lumos12 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:00 am

[center]url=https://www.deviantart.com/kaiors1/gallery]link to archive[/url]

Number of People: 3
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 0 (fasting)
Next Visit to Ancestors: 2/21
Yemons: here

Altair screws up the village introduction with Xandrie, nearly ends up losing their life in the process and gains 10+ in attraction.

Xandrie is wary of this human-looking demon but accepts the welcome begrudgingly.

Tasle thinks that Altair is a complete idiot, and Xandrie agrees with them full-heartedly.
Xandrie hunts for this time period.

Tasle requests a gatherer

Altair scouts the plains beside the forest.

Tasle practices medicine.
[/center]

Head Chief
    Altair | incubus | nonbinary | 19 winters (years)
    ↪ ST - A3 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - F9 / X / incubus.

Shaman
    Tasle | nonbinary (afab) | 18 summers | Knowledge Points
    ↪ ST- A11 - / HS - LW / HC - 18 / EC - F3 / X / human.

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Xandrie| male | 22 spring| demon
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - LC / HC - 45 / EC - D9 / X / demon
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
sheep | amount | servings
chicken | amount | servings
rabbit| amount | servings
Goose | amount | servings
mushroom | 2 | 2 servings
cassava | amount | servings
carrots| 1 | 2servings
strawberries | amount | servings
bilberries| 1 | 2 servings
raspberries | amount | servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Lumos12 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

den of demons and angels - 08

Postby koushi. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:45 am

Number of People: 12
Number of Animals: 00
Servings Needed: 12.25
Next Wish to Raziel: five posts

The scene inside the Overhang could have been the perfect subject for an old-world oil painting. Jonathon stood behind a desk, his hands flat on the wood and head bowed. Andromeda, Henry, and Naomi stood on his flanks looking equally thoughtful. Derek, standing in for Sheena, stood by the door. The Centurian was stiff and kept his blue eyes low, concentrating heavily while Sandy paced around his ankles.

In front of him stood anxiously the trio Naomi had brought in. To be fair, the one who had attracted the most attention was the Ronan. He wasn't particularly intimidating. He was short and lean, barely coming up to Jonathon's shoulder. His eyes were soft and kind. What set the majority of Tortuga's population on edge were the runes whose power had long faded mapped his bronzed skin. Of course, they were the same as Jonathon's, but there were rarely Nephilim like Jonathon who would give any sort of concern to their kind.

Jonathon let out a long breath and raised his head. "Tell me again."

"I had never seen behavior like it before," Ronan said slowly. "They looked almost rabid. If we were anywhere close to a full moon, then maybe I could wrap my head around it but other than that..." He trailed off gradually, shaking his head.

"Are you sure they were even weres? Maybe it was a pack of rogue shifters."

The first of Ronan's companions, a young man, snickered. "I could bite you and we could see for sure," He offered, raising his bandaged wrist sarcastically.

Both leaders ignored him. Andromeda moved first, placing a hand on Jonathon's shoulder. "If it was wolves who did this, then maybe the behavior Ronan described is a side-effect of the plague." Jonathon blinked up at her. She sighed. "The plague only affected humans. They got sick and they died, no exceptions. We survived because we are not completely human. Our genotypes are altered, whether it be by blood or mutation or, as Ronan eloquently put, bite."

Henry shifted and scratched behind her horns. "Then why is it only happening now?"

"We don't know otherwise," Andromeda replied. "Were-packs isolated themselves from the start, meaning there is no way to say it hasn't been happening. This could just be the first time we're hearing about it. Now we know to be alert." Though she stopped there, everyone heard the subliminal: /And prevent what happened to their village from happening to ours./

Jonathon nodded his head thoughtfully. "You're right." He straightened and met each of the expectant gazes evenly. "For now, we focus on defense: watch what we eat and keep people out of the Infirmary. Derek, you and I will take Ronan and Remus along the border and see if there are any other survivors headed this way. Henry, take Jessamine back to the fields and get her acclimated. Naomi, you're training with Gwyn today so keep him near the lake. Andromeda, check if there is anything in your books about species-linked illnesses. The sooner we get a clue, the better off we'll be.

"And most importantly, keep quiet. Nothing and I mean /nothing/, about this meeting leaves this room."

Consumption: x1 Moose, x1 wheat, x1 blueberry
Border Patrol: Jonathon, Derek, Ronan, Remus
Hunting Patrol: Kirin, Aster
Scouting Patrol: Naomi, Gwyn
Gathering Patrol: Henrietta, Jessamine
Training: Andromeda studies medicine | Gwyn tests scouting with Naomi
Event: The border patrol fill find the following villagers from the advent calander: (ST- A11/HS- LW/HC- 1/EC- A4/X/Nephilim)(ST- F2/HS- S/HC- 17/EC- B2/X/Nephilim)(ST- B8/HS- HW/HC- 40/EC- G3/X/Nephilim)

[size=85]A S C E N D E D
    Jonathon | Male | 27 | Nephilim
    ↪ ST- C4 / HS- LC / HC- 8 / EC- B5 / X
    Name | Gender | Age |
    ↪ N/A

H E I R
    Name | Gender | Age |
    ↪ N/A

H E A L E R
    Andromeda | Female | 28 | KP: 6| Shapeshifter [doe shift]
    ↪ ST - C4 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D2 / X /

C O N S U L
    Sheena | Female | 27 | Shapeshifter [lioness shift]
    ↪ ST- F5 / HS- HC / HC- 10 / EC- C4 / X /

C E N T U R I O N S
    Derek | Male | 26 | Warlock
    ↪ ST-B1 / HC-6 / HS-S / EC-H5 / X /
    ↪ Familiar: Sandy
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

I N Q U I S I T E R
    Naomi | Female | 22 | Leopard Animalkin
    ↪ ST - C11 / HS - 15 / HC - / EC - E5 / X /

R I D E R S
    Remus | Male | 25 | Werewolf
    ↪ ST - D1 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - C2 / X /
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

S H I K A R I
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

T R A P P E R S
    Kirin | Male | 27 | Seelie (light faerie)
    ↪ ST - F2 / HS - LC / HC - 28 / EC - C10 / X /
    Aster | Non-binary (dmab) | 21 | Seelie (light faerie)
    ↪ ST - C9 / HS - HC / HC - 33 / EC - F4 / X /

E A R T H · M A S T E R S
    Henrietta (Henry) | Female | 24 | Sheep Animalkin
    ↪ ST - F11 / HS - S / HC - 41 / EC - B10 / X /
    Ronan | Male | 23 | Nephilim
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - G4 / X /
    Jessamine | Female | 22 | Shapeshifter (Whooping Crane)
    ↪ ST - C8 / HS - LW / HC - 11 / EC - C7 / Y /
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

A P P R E N T I C E S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

U N R U N E D
    Gweyn | Male | 10 | Seelie (Light faerie) | Fighting, Scouting, Hunting, Gathering
    ↪ ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - B11 / X /
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

M O T H E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

C H I L D R E N
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

E L D E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hare | x8 | 1 serving
Catfish | x11 | 3 servings
Deer | x11 | 6 servings
Moose | x9 | 10 servings
Wheat | x11 | 2 servings
Potatoes | x11 | 3 servings
Corn | x11 | 4 servings
Blueberries | x11 | 1 serving
Apples | x8 / x1 (1/2 remaining) | 2 servings
Watermelon | x19 | 4 servings

Item Storage
Iron | x2 | craftable
Corn Seed | x1 |
Apple Seed | x6 |
Potato Seed | x2 |
Blueberry Seed | x1 |
Watermelon Seed | x2 |
Glass Jewelry | x1 |
Sand | x1 |
Gold | x4 |
Stone | x3 |
Copper | x1 |
Cotton | x3 |
Steel | x1 | craftable
Leather | x3 |
Twine | x1 |
Herb | x2 |

Pets
Valkyrie | Mare | 2 | Horse | Bred 0 Times | Looks

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

NOTES:
- Please no deaths. Injuries are totally fine c:

font credit: fontmeme
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ELLESMERE.

Postby noctenne » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:36 pm

The Crimson Throne and Ellesmere is currently held by the Ryswell family since the Mad King Elric seized the throne from Carth. Elric’s son now rules the
kingdom supreme after his father’s death. Ellesmere is located at the mouth of Hartslove Rush, and Hartslove Bay. Hartslove Rush is a deep, swift river
with wicked and treacherous currents. Where the Hartslove Rush meets Hartslove Bay - a large body of water - the current is strong and swift. Ellesmere
is the site of the Crimson Throne and the Crimson Keep, which is the seat of the king. It sprawls across several miles, defended by tall walls, and
dotted with arbors, granaries, brick storehouses, timbered inns, merchant stalls, taverns, a fish market, quays in the harbor, and graveyards. The
roads are are broad, lined with trees, branching alleys and streets. The city covers the north shore of Hartslove Rush and covers three tall hills,
named after Elric and his two brothers, Felir and Tyral. Elric’s Hill, surmounted by the Crimson Keep, the royal castle located in the south-eastern
corner of the city, overlooks the bay directly, while Felir’s Hill to the west is crowned by the Moon-Stones, the center of religious worship. Tyral’s
Hill in the north is capped by the collapsed ruins of the Dragonpit dome, its doors shut for a century and a half since the last dragon died. Large
tourneys are held outside the city beside the Hartslove. Ellesmere has a rigid structure of social classes. There are the highborn, born into prestigious
families. One cannot gain or lose the status. Highborn bastards have special surnames, and highborn prisoners of war are held for ransom while others
are killed.

King - The king on the Crimson Throne; beneath him are the various lords and knights, with peasants at the bottom. The king sits on the Crimson Throne,
claims ownership of the land, has the final political authority and holds the ultimate power in all matters. As kings do not retire, the loss of this position
would involve his death.

Lords/Nobility: Hand of the King, Commander of the Kingsguard, Knights

Above Knights and below the King there are only Lords, some greater and some lesser, some sworn to others, but all with the same title. Nobility is hereditary.

Commoners: Huntsmen, Scouts, Farmers

Commoners or smallfolk are at the bottom of the social structure. There is little social mobility; odds are that if you are born a commoner, you will
never be able to rise above commoner status. However, in rare cases, it does happen.

Accepted Species: Dyads and Elves (wood), Half-orcs, Nymphs, Wingedfolk, Centaurs.

Requesting a male Dyad to be my leader.
heavily based off of and replicated from game of thrones. i own nothing but the following names: ellesmere, elric, ryswell, carth, felir, tyral, moon-stones
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Westhaven | #006

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:34 pm

font credit from fontmeme.com
Number of People: total: 014 | male: 007 | female: 007 | other: 000
Number of Animals: total: 000 | male: 000 | female: 000 | other: 000
Yemons: 50
Next Visit to Ancestors: next sunday
Please no deaths atm!

I've accomplished something!
Achievement(s) You've Accomplished: enemy of mine enemy (first ally)
Total Prizes:
x1 random item

I wish to adopt!
Code of Child: 001 ► ST - E6 / HS - HC / HC - 63 / EC - A6 / X / human / 3 years
Name of Child:
Hazel

Finnegan placed one foot after another in the thick powdery snow. It crunches ever so slightly, but other than that, the slight creak of his bowstring and the squwawk of his prey, it was silent. The arrow whistled through the air quiet like a cat's footsteps, and hits the chicken in the neck. It died instantly. Finnegan picked up the chicken proudly by its featherless legs, and slung his bow over his shoulder.
Walking over to where Rose had a small male elk. She slung it over her shoulders. Finnegan offered to help, but allshe did was snap at him. They walked the rest of the way in silence, and once they stick their catches in the storage shack, she dissapeared somewhere.
Finnegan didn't mind though, and went over to where Merrigan was chatting with the other foragers. She laughed loudly at a joke Finnegan didn't catch, but as she spotted him approaching, she left Jasan and Maryn to their own devices.
"Hiya fin!" She called in her high, cheery voice. "Whatchya doin?" She chirped. He ahrugged.
"Not much. I see you've made friends already." He pointed out. She nodded, and looked him in the eye. He met her gaze.
"How is hunting? Rose giving you grief?" This was her way of asking if he was doing okay. He had to admit, she was the brains of the operation. She was the smart one.
"No, i'm fine." He responded, almost robotically. He could shut out Rose's bossy nature. "So, who are your friends?"
"Oh, just Jasan, Maryn, the other foragers. Have you seen the new guy? He nearly jumped out of his skin when i said hello to him earlier, and he says he's supposed to be a warrior."
"Well, i suppose you just frightened him." Finnegan reasoned with her.
"Though i must admit, i am kind of relieved not to be the newest villager."
"Well, we technically aren't the newest, dince we arrived around the same time as Cedar and Elanjar."
"True. Now, who are your friends? You do have friends, right?" She asked.
"Oh, just Ipuruak and the hunters." He said dismissively.
"Great to see you're doing well." Suddenly, finnegan heard Maryn shout something he didn't hear to Merrigan.
"What's that all about?"
"I don't know, but i have to go! Bye!" She called over her shoulder as she sprinted away.
"Bye." Finnegan said, more to himself than to his sister.
He got up and went over to where the other hunters and the warriors were hanging out. Rose and Pema were in a heated debate. As he noticed Pema's hands curl into fists, he realized this was about to get ugly. But before that could happen, Avery seemed to materialized out of nowhere, and told the two off. Apparently Rose had been talking about Pema behind her back, and the elf heard. Then she had insulted Rose, causing the two to get into a fight. Thankfully no one actually hurt anyone but it could have gotten messy.
Finnegan left them to themselves and walked through the dissipating crowd. Everyone seemed to look right past him, and he felt left out. He decided to go hunting with Rose, because even though she was bossy, at least she noticed he existed.

Still a bit grumpy after her almost-fight with Rose, Pema went down to Ipuruak's house. Knocking at the door, she heard him say a muffled, "come in!" Pushing open the door, she saw he was examining Cedar's jaw, checking on the place where the tooth had been. But something was wrong. He looked reluctant, almost bored. He had been acting strange and nervous recently, but she'd thought it was only the stress of being a healer. "I'll be over in a moment." He said. His voice sounded exhausted and disinterested. "Alright, there you go." He told cedar, telling her that she was free to go.
"Thanks, sir!" She called as she closed the door. He packed up his stuff, and turned. When Ipuruak caught sight of Pema standing there, leaning against the wooden wall, he brightened, all signs of his previous odd behavior gone.
"Hello Ipuruak." She said. He smiled.
"Hey Pema. What brings you here? Are you sick?" He asked. She shook her head.
"No, just wanted to come say hello. How are you?" She asked.
"Everything's... Okay, i guess."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm starting to wonder. What if i'm not meant to be a healer? I felt more alive when i was hunting with you than i ever did, cooped up, hunched over herbal mixtures and old books." He sighed. "And i've been thinking, Avery can request anything he pleases from the ancestors. What if, i become a hunter, and he just, requests a replacement healer?" He looked up at her, begging for answers. She sighed, thinking hard.
"I think that only you know, what is best for you." She said finally, choosing every word carefully.
"Thanks, i'll keep that in mind. You sure you don't need a checkup?" He said jokingly. They both laughed for a bit. They sat down on the small cot beside eachother. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and kissed her gently on the forehead. His huge, jet black wings wrapped around them, and she thought of what lay in their future.

Maryn walked after Rose, who was still seething, despite having had quite a while to cool down. Morag followed too, remaining protectively at Maryn's side. The little satyr really didn't want to take sides in this fight, but she still thought that it was pretty mean to gossip. She wondered what had caused this rivalry between the two.
"Rose. Rose!" She said. The lead hunter rounded on her.
"What?" She growled.
"Why were you being so rude to Pema? Why do you two hate each other?" She confronted the older woman.
"None of your buisiness!" She snarled. "Now keep out of it!" Hurt, Maryn took a step back. why does she have to be so mean? she thought. i was only asking. she dashed off, her face burning, tears welling up at Rose's stinging words. Behind her, she heard Morag shouting angrily at Rose, but she kept running until she got to the woods, where she sat on a stump, and remained in silence.
Later, Morag walked up behind her. It was relatively warm for winter. Her wife didn't say a word, but merely hugged her close.
"Why is she always so rude?" Maryn asked.
"I don't know." Morag murmured, half to herself."whatever the reason, you were right, and she was wrong. She should not have yelled at you." She told Maryn.
"Really?"
"Really." The little satyr smiled, grateful to have such a caring, loving wife. "Come with me." She said, leading Maryn up a tree, where they sat, on a sturdy brach, watching the half moon in the night sky.

A few days later, Elanjar was speaking with the other villagers who were still relatively new to Westhaven, when he noticed Merrigan sitting off to the side, on a wooden bench. She looked lost in thought, her eyes had a far away glassy stare, and some small, but bright sparks danced between her finger tips. She clearly wasn't paying attention to the others sitting nearby, discussing Westhaven and its many customs. He slipped away from the conversation unnoticed, and approached. She startled slightly when he sat down beside her.
"Hey Merrigan, something wrong?" He said. She chuckled slightly.
"Nothing Aegis, only watching my dimwitted brother." Sure enough, when he followed her gaze, he was surprised to see Finnegan stumbling around, muttering incoherently. He couldn't help but laugh at his antics, and Merrigan did too. They both laughed for a while, until, between laughs, Elanjar asked,
"What happened to him? Is he going crazy?"
"No," Merrigan hiccuped, "i think he's gotten in to the wine." This comment brought up more hiccuping laughter. All of a sudden, they were interrupted by a familiar voice.
"What are you two laughing at?" Elanjar rolled his eyes.
"Butt out Rose." He grumbled to himself. If she heard though, she gave no indication.
"It's Finnegan!" Merrigan chuckled as she spoke. "He must have gotten into something, because he's completely lost his marbles!" Rose rolled her eyes. Then the lead huntress stomped over, presumably to sort him out. Merrigan wiped her eyes, before standing up. "Well, i've gotta walk him home before he stumbles off a cliff or something, bye."
"Meet in the great hall tonight?"
"Sure! Bye!"
"Bye!" Elanjar called to her, but she was already out of earshot by now.
Later, just before everyone gathered to eat, Elanjar slipped into the wooden log cabin. Nearly everyone had already sat down at one of the two long wooden tables, including Merrigan. When she noticed him, she called him over. He sat down to her right. "I was starting to think you weren't coming at all, Aegis." Merrigan teased.
"Me? Miss food? Never!" He joked in response. But after that her face grew serious.
"Hey, look, there's the new guy." She said. "He's all alone. Should we invite him over?" Merrigan asked. Elanjar simply shrugged. She called him over and the centaur walked over, hooves clacking on the floor. At first he didn't understand how he would be able to sit on the long benches, but he was worried for no reason. He didn't sit down at all, he merely stood. For some reason, Elanjar got a weird feeling when he sat beside Merrigan, but he dismissed it as him just being hungry. They all introduced themselves, and the centaur, whose name was Arlen, though very nervous, was actually quite interesting to talk to. They spoke until it was finally time for Avery to introduce Arlen. It went by quick. After that, Merrigan, with some assistance from Jasan who was sitting nearby, introduced everyone else there. Other than that and small bits of failed conversation starters, they ate what Elanjar thought was chicken and pumpkin, in silence. After this awkward dinner was done, everyone left. Elanjar, for one, was exhausted.

Nearly a week later, Saban was training Cedar in sword fighting and other types of melee combat, when he noticed Arlen, the newest addition to Westhaven's growing numbers, watching. He had always been skeptical of his nervous demeanor. He was skulking around the edges of the place where they trained. The ground here was dusty and worn, and no grass grew. Tree leaned overhead, their leaves close enough together to give them shade, but far enough apart to give them light.
"I'll be right back, keep practicing!" He told Cedar and left her to train on her own and walked over to Arlen. "Hey, Arlen was it? I noticed you watching us train," he said, a sarcastic edge to his voice. "If you wanted to come patrol with me and Cedar."
The centaur brightened and nodded. "I'd love too!" He said happily. He had a bow slung over his shoulder. Saban wondered why this warrior carried a hunter's weapon. Suddenly Cedar appeared at Saban's side, and voiced the kitsune's thoughts.
"What's with the bow?" She asked him. He grinned sheepishly, and Saban noticed Arlen's face redden.
"It's a traditional centaur weapon." The man said sheepishly. Saban merely shrugged, and they set out.
They walked in silence, alert for a sign of anything. Cedar mustn't have been paying attention, because she tripped over a tree root. Saban felt a rush of fatherly protectiveness, and offered her a hand up. Cedar smiled gratefully and Saban grinned in response as if to say, no problem.
They were soon brought back to the present by the heavy clicking of hooves on the stony ridge where they stood.
"You guys might want to take a look at this." Arlen said, looking slightly shocked.
For good reason. As Saban and Cedar followed him over to the place he had wandered off to, the sight left Saban bewildered. Looking down the ridge, they could see what appeared to be a village, not too far from Westhaven.

Jasan paced back and forth across the floor of Ipuruak's hut. The man merely followed him with his eyes, a mildly annoyed expression on his face. He felt butterflies flitting around in the pit of his stomach.
Several times he had tried to start a conversation, but it died quickly. He noticed that the healer was acting quite strange recently.
He didn't have time to dwell on it though, because right at that moment, there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Jasan offered, before rushing to get the door. It was Pema.
"Can i come in?" She asked him. He nodded and stepped aside to let her pass.
After that the three spoke and joked around a bit. Eventually though, it came to an end when Jasan made a joke that earned him a piercing glare from Pema.
"Hey, Ipuruak! With the amount of hunting you do with Pema, you're pratically a better hunter than healer!" He laughed, but stopped when they didn't join in.
Looking over, Ipuruak seemed to be taking Jasan's attempted joke quite seriously. The silence was awkward, and in an attempt to relieve the tension, Pema asked Jasan about Aja. He slapped his forehead. He had forgotten all about her! He had said he would only be gone a minute.
"Uhhh... I gotta go. See ya!" He said and dashed off, shutting the door behind him.
"There you are!" Aja greeted him as he burst in.
"Yup." He said, stightly winded from the run. "Here i am!"
They spoke quietly, for a bit, until it was time for Jasan to go gathering again. He still couldn't believe he was gonna be a father.

After Jasan left, Ipuruak turned to Pema.
"He's right you know. I'd be more useful as a hunter." He told her. She rolled her eyes.
"Not this again, i told you, it's your choice."
"Besides, then i could be closer to you!" He said. Her expression softened.
"Please don't do it for me. It's your life." She warned him, her tone slightly pleading. But Ipuruak wasn't listening. His mind raced with new possibilities. He'd never been upset or discontented with being a healer, but being a hunter seemed so much more reasonable. So much more appealing. He would finally have a better use for his wings. He could track down herds of migrating caribou from high above, rather than just use them to grab herbs from the nearby forests. He could hunt pretty well too. Suddenly he was shocked back to the present by Pema calling his name.
"...Ipuruak! Ipuruak, you there? Hello?"
"Huh? Wha-yeah what is it?" He asked slightly annoyed. She rolled her eyes.
"I asked you a question. If you become a hunter, who's gonna be healer?" She sighed.
"Way ahead of you! Y'know how Avery can request a villager of any rank from the ancestors?"
"No."
"Well, that-that's not the point, don't you see? He can just ask for a replacement healer!" It all made perfect sense. To Ipuruak at least.
"Well, you still have to convince Avery to request one." Pema pointed out.
"True, but i'm sure he can be reasonable." He said. why doesn't she get it! he wondered.
"Alright, but i still think you should take some more time to think on this." She said.
"I've made up my mind." He said firmly. Kissing her on the cheek, he dashed out the door. He needed to catch Avery. "Love you, bye!" He called over his shoulder, and with two flaps of his wings, rose into the air.
Gliding through the sky, just barely over rooftops, Ipuruak searched the ground below for Avery's familiar black cloak. Finally he spotted him, nearby the great hall, speaking with what appeared to be Morag and Maryn. Thankfully they left before he lighted on the ground.
"Avery, i need to talk to you!" He said. The chieftain turned to face him.
"Yes? What is it?" The older man asked, a slight look of concern in his eyes.
"It's about your ancestor stuff and my job." He quickly explained his dilema to Avery and how he thought he could help Westhaven better. "And, i know we need a healer, so i was thinking you could request one!" He finished. Avery looked thoughtful, considering it.
"I suppose i could. But i'm warning you, once you become a hunter, that's it, no more changing. You're sure you want this?"
"Yes." Ipuruak said firmly and nodded.
"Very well. I will ask. But you should speak to Rose about this. She is the lead huntress." And with that he ledt, leaving Ipuruak standing alone, dreading talking to Rose, who certainly wouldn't like this whole idea. well, you want to be a hunter, you speak to the lead hunter. No matter how much of a hag she is. he told himself, and grinned. He was a hunter now!

The people of Westhaven 21+ consume 13 servings (x2 pumkins and x1 chicken; already subtracted)

The people of Westhaven 6-20 consume 0.5 servings (x0.5 rabbit; already subtracted)

Saban, Cedar and Arlen go on patrol

Ipuruak changes to a hunter (alliegance will be edited next post)

Merrigan and Maryn go foraging

Jasan goes foraging

Pema goes hunting

Rose and Finnegan go hunting

Elanjar and Morag go scouting

Aja gives birth in one post

Cedar and Saban train while on patrol

Avery requests a replacement healer

Maryn and Morag adopt from the adoption center

Chieftain
    Avery warren | male | 33
    ↪ ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - B5 / X / nymph.

Healer
    Ipuruak Hawkins | Male | 28 | 2 Kp
    ↪ ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - H5 / X / winged person.

Lead Warrior
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Saban | male | 25
    ↪ ST - B9 / HC - 43 / EC - A8 / Y / kitsune

Arlen Stowe | Male | 21
    ↪ ST - K1 / HS - LW / HC - 18 / EC - H6 / X / centaur

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Lead Scout
    Morag Witwood | female | 36
    ↪ ST - C5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - E2 / X / light elf

Scouts
    Elanjar Aegis | male | 26
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - AC / HC - 22 / EC - E5 / Y / half-elf

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Lead Huntress
    Rose De Loughrey | Female | 50
    ↪ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 55 / EC - A6 / X / human

Hunters
    Pema Blackthorn | female | 30
    ↪ ST - B3 / HS - HC / HC - 8 / EC - F3 / X / wood elf

Finnegan Moore | male | 23
    ↪ ST - D7 / HS - HW / HC - 6 / EC - A4 / X / elemental ( Earth )

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Foragers
    Jasan Fallow | Male | 34
    ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 4 / EC - D6 / X / shapeshifter (peregrine falcon)

Maryn Witwood | female | 24
    ↪ ST - E9 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A4 / Y / satyr

Merrigan Moore | female | 23
    ↪ ST - D7 / HS - HW / HC - 6 / EC - A4 / X / elemental ( Fire )

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Cedar | female | 15
    ↪ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - D3 / X / hybrid (domestic cat)

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Seekers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Aja Fallow| Female | 32
    ↪ ST - A5 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - G2 / X / werewolf
    ↪ one post

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Zaffari | Olympia.
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | zaffari | Olympia.

Food Storage
Rabbit | x3 | 1 serving
Chicken | x5 | 3 servings
Caribou | x1 | 6 servings
Elk | x4 | 6 servings
Wheat | x1 | 2 servings
Corn | x0 | 4 servings
Pumpkin | x2 | 5 servings
Apple | x1 | 2 servings
Strawberry | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x1 | 4 servings

Seed Storage:
Corn seed | x1 | unplanted
Watermelon seed | x1 | unplanted
Seed | amount | planted or unplanted

Item Storage
Compass | x1 | uses left: 2
Stone dagger | x1 | uses left: 1
Staff | x1 | uses left: 2

Skilled animals

Mentors
Saban | Cedar | Warrior | 1/4

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Aja Fallow and Jasan Fallow | expecting
Unknown and Unknown | Merrigan Moore and Finnegan Moore
Name and Name | kids

Simonpet wrote:[center][
[ Avery and Saban find a warrior. ]
[ Ipuruak and Pema catch x1 rabbit. ]
[ Rose and Finnegan catch x1 chicken and x1 elk. ]
[ Morag and Elanjar find nothing of interest. ]
[ Jasan's patrol gathers x1 watermelon seed, x1 watermelon, and x1 pumpkin. ]

[ Cedar learns a skill as a warrior. ]

[ The warrior's traits are: ST - K1 / HS - LW / HC - 18 / EC - H6 / X / centaur. ]

[ Westhaven receives x1 staff, x1 compass, and x1 stone dagger for completing the achievement. ]

[ Mod liveblog: Oml Cedar is so cute and I love how Ipuruak just got right to it. Merrigan... It won't kill you to spend a few more seconds with the newbies? XD I love your take on werewolves. Also, perhaps your shapeshifter-werewolf children will be were X animal that aren't necessarily a wolf shift but have the same full moon compulsion? The dynamic between Aja and Pema is great, though. I hope we see more of them together. AHH MORAG AND MARYN I LOVE THIS! ] ]
[/center]

Glad you liked it!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fairborne post 003

Postby Nosifer » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Plot Recap-
Fairborne is devastated by a plague.
Only Elmiva remains. Elmiva meets
her childhood friend, Terniel.
What are Iryads?
Iryads look like humans, but they always have unnatural eye/hair colours.
They mostly have unnatural skin colours, but can also have natural ones.
Other than that, they look and function identically to humans.
In the past, Iryads were merchants, and though nowadays Iryads are by no
means all merchants, the stereotype still exists.

Number of People: 8
Yemons: 50
Servings Needed: Fasting
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now
formatting
is
really
hard
come
on
dude
*sigh*

-no story for this post-

[Mardex practices medicine.]
[Elmiva requests an adult.]
[Elmiva and Georica go on a gathering patrol.]
[Terniel and Sterichen go on a scouting patrol.]
[Ray and Vardiid go on a border patrol.]
[Ray and Vardiid go on a hunting patrol.]

Head Chief
    Elmiva | Female | 31
    ↪ ST - H10 / HS - LC / HC - 28 / EC - A9 / X / iryad

Shaman
    Mardex | Male | 43 | 1
    ↪ ST - I3 / HS - LC / HC - 42 / EC - G8 / X / iryad

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Ray Vairi | Male | 23
    ↪ ST - J2 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - A8 / X / vampire
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Terniel | Female | 31
    ↪ ST - G10 / HS - HW / HC - 52 / EC - A11 / X / iryad
    Sterichen | Male | 41
    ↪ ST - B6 / HS - LW / HC - 29 / EC - A9 / X / iryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Vardiid | Male | 38
    ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 49 / EC - E8 / X / iryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Georica | Female | 39
    ↪ ST - F6 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - A9 / X / iryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Rillian | Female | 6
    ↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 48 / EC - D8 / X / iryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Rabbit | 0 | 1 serving
Sheep | 0 | 3 servings
Boar | 1 | 3 servings
Deer | 1 | 6 servings
Oat | 2 | 2 servings
Turnip | 1 | 3 servings
Spinach | 2 | 4 servings
Boysenberry | 3 | 1 serving
Plum | 0 | 2 servings
Pomegranate | 0 | 3 servings

Item Storage
Turnip Seed | 1 | not planted

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Sterichen and ??? | Rillian
Georica and Vardiid | N/A
??? and ??? | Sterichen, Georica
Last edited by Nosifer on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Number of People: 6
Servings Needed: 3. fasting post
Next Visit to Ancestors: 29.2.20

Sometimes it feels so far away that Nari accepted Iki, Mae and Noya into her little save heaven she made herself. The awkward silence and forced interactions are only far memories of the early days. Now she’s sitting in their little “town hall” (Mae lovely called the little cabin where they meet on many occasion) with the little family and two strangers.

The memories of the early days became reality again. The silence was almost crushing for Nari. She was their leader but all the words that she should say in this moment where stuck in her throat. It was easy to accept Iki’s family. It was her own decision no one could be against it they could only decline. But now, she also must guess what the other citizen wants are. Do they even want new people here? Iki looked at her expectantly to hear what these new people want her. Noya sat behind him holding her belly. This would be the first kits born here. Was it save to let other people in when new defenceless life is about to be born? Naris eyes moved to Moe. The older women just smiled at her. Trusting her to make the right choice.

Nari looked at the new people. Yanagi was from space. She looked down fiddling nervously with her hands. She was clearly uncomfortable, but also scared. Not because the people in the room but of that whatever chased her. When Nari found her, she was speaking incoherent words that made mostly no sense. But she always said, “they were coming after her” Her close where ripped, she had some scratches but no dangerous wounds. She became calmer once they entered the building, but one the way back she found another person.

Nari’s eyes moved to Suga, a half-devil. They didn’t look bothered being her. Their eyes were looked with Iki’s. Both stared each other down. Nari wanted to bring Yanagi to the others as she saw them. They were looking around and for a moment she found, maybe they were hunting Yanagi, bit she didn’t try to run when she was them, probably thinking they belonged to Nari. They were willing wo come with her when Nari asked.

Now it was her time to say what will happen to both. She inhaled loudly before starting to speak: “I think we should let them stay if they want to.”

Iki broke the intense eye contacted with Suga “Both of them?!” He was clearly scared for his unborn child and didn’t really want a half-devil close to it.

“I made this place for everyone that needed help or a place to stay. I know your scared and I-“ Before Nari could come to an end Iki intervened. “I’m not scared of a half-devil!” He announced getting a simile out of Suga. “I see” They spoke for the first time but before Iki could say something back Nari interrupted both. “Stop! Don’t even think about getting in a fight! I made this place for everyone! It’s a sanctuary for people that need it! So, both of them are welcome!” This was probably the first time she was really an authority to any of them. Iki looked at her perplex and Mae’s smile just grew wider.
A few moment later Iki spoke again “Okay… but only if they also work.”

“I am good with medicine!” Yanagi declared abruptly, probably regretting it because everyone looked at her for a moment. “I can hunt.” Suga said taking the attention from Yanagi, who cladly appreciated it.

“Well… Then there is no problem in the way anymore.” Mae stood up while speaking. “I will be showing you two around now” With a quick quester of her hand she made Iki quiet before even a word of protest could come out of this mouth.

Nari asks for a Scout Chief
Nari and Suga go hunting
Nari and Iki go gathering
Nari goes on a scouting patrol
Iki plants a banana seed
Yanagi studies medicine

Relationships
Nari and Iki became good friends
Iki and Noya are married and expect children in 1 Post
Mae and Noya have a good Parent-Child bond
Yanagi tires to be friends with Nari
Suga likes being a lone wolf

Ranks
Yanagi becomes the Shaman
Suga became a hunter

Animals
Nothing

Wounded/Sick
Nothing

Crafting
Nothing

Other things
Planning on an archive + extras

Notes to mod: N/A

Head Chief
    Nari| Trans-Female(MtF) | 22 years
    ↪ ST - G3 / HS - S / HC - 15 / EC - H5 / X / reptilian

Shaman
    Yanagi | Female| 25 years | 0 Knowledge Points
    ↪ ST - K6 / HS - HW / HC - 38 / EC - D1 / X / spacefolk

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Suga| Genderfluid | 20 years
    ↪ ST - L5 / HS - LC / HC - 41 / EC - A8 / Y / half-devil.
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Iki| Male | 28 years
    ↪ ST - H7 / HS - LW / HC - 60 / EC - H11 / X / robot
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Noya | Female | 23 years
    ↪ ST - M11 / HS - AC / HC - 30 / EC - D10 / X / dwarf
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Mae | Female | 49 years
    ↪ ST - E6 / HS - HC / HC - 16 / EC - H6 / X / dwarf.
    Name | Gender | Age

↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Pig| 0x | 3 servings each (0 servings left)
Deer | 2x | 6 servings each (12 servings left)
Boar| 0x | 3 servings each (0 servings left)
Badger | 0x 3 servings each (0 servings left)
Broccoli| 1x | 3 servings each (3 servings left)
Zucchini| 2x | 4 servings each (8 servings left)
Onion| 0x |3 servings each (0 servings left)
Banana| 1x | 2 servings each (2 servings left)
Plum| 0x |2 servings each (0 servings left)
Pineapple| 0x | 3 servings each (0 servings left)

Seeds
Banana seed | 0x |
Pineapple seed | 1x |

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Mae and ? | Noya
Noya and Iki | expecting
Name and Name | Kids
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sanguis//012

Postby salvation. » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:01 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
|population:total:017;females:009;males:008|serving size:018|next request:3-6-20 (i think cause i requested a specific trait?)|mod:amethyst|
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

sable was sitting in the town square scribbling letters down on a small piece of paper, xander had headed off into the forest following ares and elsa, while she stuck around behind to wait for the queen to arrive.
then she saw the familiar head of blonde hair enter the square, she was walking alongside arlo and they exchanged a brief moment before he left her. sable stood from her spot and ran towards evangeline. “evangeline!” she called catching her attention. “whew, i thought i was going to miss you.”
she smiled. “good morning sable, what do you need?”
she handed her the paper she was writing on. “i wrote you a letter of recommendation.”
“what?” evangeline took the paper curiously.
“i have a friend that i think would help us here in sanguis. he’s really smart and talented.” sable paused. “i think you should send a party out to find him or ask those gods i’ve been hearing about if they can send a beacon for him to come here.”
“oh… well i will certainly take this into consideration.” evangeline replied, this was the first time anyone had requested for someone to be found, but what struck her as odd is that she never told anyone about the ancient gods that somehow heard her prayers.
sable was already beginning to back away. “you really should. now i must be off. have a good day evangeline.”
the queen waved goodbye still holding onto sable’s letter. perhaps sable was telling the truth about her friend, it wasn’t like they needed more people in sanguis to help. but an extra set of hands would be nice. she opened the letter briefly skimming over sable’s neatly written note. was this a good idea? sable seemed nice enough, her friend xander was a little off, but evangeline trusted her, and she had helped out plenty before.
she sent out a small prayer for sable’s friend to come to sanguis.
➴➶➴➶
ares and elsa were sitting crossed legged across from each other near the base of a tree in the forest. the loud chirping of birds was certainly enough to keep their conversation hidden, but just in case they spoke in hushed tones.
“we know how they operate.” ares said. “we just have to keep sable away from the queen.”
elsa nodded his head. “what about xander though? he’s always got his nose stuck in everyone's business.”
she pursed her lips. “he’ll be harder to keep away. he’s always one step ahead of-”
there was a rustle in the branches nearby causing ares to stop. “it was probably just a bird.” elsa reassured.
“he’s always one step ahead. he knows everything, they both do. i don’t know how.”
“well that's a fairly simple question to answer.” said a voice nearby.
the two elementals shot straight up to their feet, reclining on the branch of a tree was xander.
“you’ve got to know your targets very well.” he grinned. “and in this case you two are not good at hiding yourselves.”
ares furrowed her eyebrows. “what do you plan on doing here? the same thing you did back at the old kingdom?”
xander hopped out of the tree and pointed at her. “right you are. now sable and i are completely aware of you're little plan to… expose us. but trust me dear, it's not going to work.”
“we won’t let you destroy this place.” ares said defensively.
xander laughed. “i know you won’t. which is why, when the time comes, you two will be the first to go.”
the two stood there speechless as they watched xander walk out of the forest. his threat scared them, but it wouldn’t stop them.
➴➶➴➶
tonight was a ritual routine for all the heads of the jobs in sanguis, it was what they dubbed as “guys night” where arlo, blake, and lester would hang out and just talk.
“so, arlo, how has it been with evangeline? i see you two hanging out a lot.” lester asked.
arlo smiled. “it's great. she said i love you for the first time.”
they all gasped. “no way!” lester exclaimed.
“arlo, my man, way to go!” blake said.
“stop it guys.” arlo blushed.
“so are you gonna….” lester started pointing at his ring finger. “she’s perfect for you.”
“well i have thought about it… but i don’t want to rush anything.”
“you’ve been with her since last amor diem, i think you should.”
blake just nodded his head in response to what lester said. “you’ve got this.”
filled with newfound courage his friends have instilled within him he stood up from their table. “you know what! i’m going to do it! i am going to ask evangeline to marry me!”
“wait… like right now?”
“yes!”
lester and blake exchanged glances. “it's like really late at night. don’t you want to wait for a more romantic time?” blake asked.
arlo slumped down into his seat. “you’re right… i should probably wait.”
lester patted his friend on the back. “maybe tomorrow…”

it was already tomorrow. with the help of his friends, arlo had set up the perfect place to ask evangeline to marry him. he knew she loved the forest so in a small clearing he set up a little picnic and invited her to come. he fiddled with the small ring lester had found for him, nervous about the encounter.
“i’m here!” evangeline announced entering the clearing, she saw the picnic. “oh, this is lovely!”
he shoved the ring into his pocket. “heh, you like it?”
“i love it!” she exclaimed sitting down on the ground.
they sat and ate for a while talking about the usual things, when arlo finally decided it was time. he cleared his throat. “evangeline… last year i told you that i liked you and to be honest, i didn’t even know if you liked me back. this has been the best year with you, and i’m so glad i got to share it with you.”
evangeline looked at him smiling.
“i’ve put a lot of thought into this, and it wasn’t until i was hanging out with blake and lester last night, that i realized just how much i loved you.” he paused reaching into his pocket. “so, what i want to ask you evangeline ithor is, will you marry me?” he presented the ring.
there were tears in her eyes, her smile grew even wider as she nodded her head. “yes.”
he was smiling now too, evangeline grabbed his face and kissed him pulling away to watch him put the ring on her finger. they were both the happiest that they had ever been.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━───────────────────────────────────────────────━━━━━━━━━━━━
consumption:
─they consume 3 cows
new arrivals:
─n/a
requests:
─evangeline requests a scout (demon please)
mod notes:
─council members can't be found
hunting:
─anai, kasandra, xander, azroth, lester and evangeline go hunting
scouting:
─raegan, arlo, bryant, sable, and altair go scouting
─blake, ares, and nickolas go scouting
assessments/ceremonies:
─n/a
training:
─n/a
gathering:
─jericho, winair, giada, and elsa go gathering
births:
n/a
deaths:
─n/a
medic duties:
─hana and alice study medicine
injuries/sickness:
─n/a

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──────────────────────────────────────━━━━─────────━━━━━━━━
royalty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
queen/king:
─evangeline ithor|33 years|female|
⤷traits:st-c6/hs-lw/hc-12/ec-b1/x/human
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
heirs:
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
military
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
general:
─blake aldritch|34 years|male|
⤷traits:st-b8/hc-13/hs-lw/ec-d4/x/human
soldiers:
─nickolas petrichor|33 years|male|
⤷traits:st-c8/hc-51/hs-lc/ec-f9/x/water-ele
─raegan olero|23 years|female|
⤷traits:st-c8/hc-22/hs-hc/ec-e4/x/human
─ares hilthorn|22|female|
⤷traits:st-m4/hs-hc/hc-54/ec-d5/x/fire-ele
head scout:
─arlo cornett|38 years|male|
⤷traits:st-a4/hc-7/hs-s/ec-c4/x/human
scouts:
─bryant graves|27 years|male|
⤷traits:st-d2/hc-23/hs-hc/ec-f2/y/human
─sable johnson|24 years|female|
⤷traits:st-b2/hc-1/hs-lc/ec-b8/x/demon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
peasants:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hunters:
─anai salvani|29 years|female|
⤷traits:st-f11/hs-lc/hc-3/ec-a3/x/human
─kasandra wolfe|34 years|female|
⤷traits:st-a4/hc-45/hs-lc/ec-c2/x/water-ele
─xander sykes|24 years|male|
⤷traits:st-d4/hc-54/hs-s/ec-d4/x/fire-ele
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
farmers:
─jericho callum|32 years|male|
⤷traits:st-b4/hs-lc/hc-9/ec-e1/x/human
─winair artonia|26 years|female|
⤷traits:st-c7/hs-ac/hc-42/ec-g11/x/air-ele
─giada|31 years|female|
⤷traits:st-d4/hc-13/hs-lw/ec-c1/x/human
─elsa frest|24 years|male|
⤷traits:st-a1/hs-hc/hc-41/ec-h11/x/ice ele
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
apprentices:
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
students:
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
children:
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
mothers:
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
nobles
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
head hunter:
─lester wier|24 years|male|▲
⤷traits:st-b6/hs-hw/hc-4/ec-f7/x/human
council:
─name|age|gender|▲
⤷traits:
doctors:
─alice flint|27 years|female|
⤷traits:st-b3/hc-4/hs-lw/ec-c2/x/human
⤷KP:5
─hana|25 years|female|
⤷traits:st-12/hc-12/hs-lw/ec-g4/x/shapeshifter
⤷KP:5
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

food storage:
meat:
─rabbit|1 serving|x15
─squirrel|1 serving|x9
─chicken|3 servings|x14
─cow|6 servings|x4
vegetables:
─wheat|1 serving|x17
─potato|3 servings|x13
─corn|4 servings|x12
fruit:
─strawberry|1 serving|x15
─peaches|2 servings|x14
─watermelon|4 servings|x8
pets:
─altair|female|12 years|dog|bred=0
─name|gender|age|type|bred=0
animals:
─bovi|male|6 years|ox|bred=0
─name|gender|age|type|bred=0
dragons:
─azroth|male|unknown|bred=0
⤷owner: lester wier
─name|gender|age|bred=0
⤷owner:
item storage:
─iron|craftable|x3
─twine|craftable|x2
─steel|craftable|x1
─silver|craftable|x3
─gold|craftable|x1
─copper|craftable|x2
─sand|craftable|x2
─stone|craftable|x2
─leather|craftable|x1
─herb|craftable|x1
─peach seed|x3
─potato seed|x2
─corn seed|x3
─watermelon seed|x2
─strawberry seed|x2
─wheat seed|x2

mentors:
─name|name|# of training sessions
─name|name|# of training sessions
deceased:
─name|age|cause of death
─name|age|cause of death
families:
─name|name|children
─name|name|children
couples:
─evangeline|arlo
─name|name

Last edited by salvation. on Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:54 am

sírєns: 10
αnímαls: 5
sєrvíngs: 11.25
surfαcє vísít: later

•••
I've accomplished something!
Achievement(s) You've Accomplished: very good post in my opinion
Total Prizes: hello trial mod
•••

The Abyssi eats one shark and one apple (11.25 servings). twelve servings just to make things easier for me

Trevor, Wahi (hippocampus), Ikehu, and Nahesa (sea dragon) hunt.
Huhū and Kanikau, and Nani (hippocampus) gather.
Huki, Gula (fire-lizard), Anaia, and Keleawe (fire-lizard) patrol.
Olakino researches medicine.

Koe and Piha join! Gula and Keleawe the fire-lizards hatch and bond to Huki and Anaia.

(( i would like to request that no new people are found at this time ))
(( injuries are fine, no deaths without consulting me first ;) ))
(( hello snowt4lon! ))

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ cαptαín ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Kanikau | female | 33 y |
    ST - F11 / HS - AC / HC - 47 / EC - E8 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ mєdíc ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Olakino | male | 44 y | 2 KP |
    ST - E7 / HS - HW / HC - 27 / EC - G10 / Y / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ wαrríσrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Huki | male | 28 y |
    ST - A8 / HS - HW / HC - 34 / EC - C3 / X / siren

Anaia | female | 32 y |
    ST - D9 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - C10 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ scσuts ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Piha | male | 30 y |
    ST - F5 / HS - AC / HC - 21 / EC - H6 / X / shifting-siren

↪ african gray parrot shift
    ↪ missing left hand
    Koe | female | 30 y |
    ST - C11 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - E2 / Y / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ huntєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Trevor | male | 42 y |
    ST - F11 / HS - S / HC - 29 / EC - H6 / Y / siren

Ikehu | female | 26 y |
    ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 52 / EC - C7 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ gαthєrєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Huhū | male | 34 y |
    ST - F9 / HS - S / HC - 48 / EC - E8 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ αpprєntícєs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ tєstєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ thє чσung ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ єldєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Paakiki | female | 76 y |
    ST - E8 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - H9 / X / siren

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ rєlαtíσnshíps ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Hilahila engaged to Bale
    Everyone hates Paakiki
    Huhū has resentment towards Paakiki
    Trevor and Olakino are standoffish towards each other
    Olakino is intimidating at times
    Anaia and Huki are professional towards each other
    Kanikau and Trevor disagree on morals
    Kanikau and Trevor has a deep respect for one another
    Ikehu LOVES alcohol
    Anaia loves animals
    Ikehu is bonded to Nahesa
    Kanikau is Nani's handler
    Trevor is Wahi's handler
    Koe and Kanikau heavily dislike each other
    Huki is bonded to Gula
    Anaia is bonded to Keleawe
    Trevor definitely does NOT fancy Olakino

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ thє turnєd ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Kanikua | Turned by unknown
    Hilahila | Turned by Kanikau
    Trevor | Turned by unknown
    Huhū | Turned by Paakiki
    Paakiki | Turned by unknown
    Ikehu | Turned by unknown
    Huki | Turned by unknown
    Anaia | Turned by unknown
    Bale | Turned by Hilahila
    Olakino | Turned by unknown
    Piha | Turned by Huki
    Koe | Turned by unknown
¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ αllíєs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
none yet

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ єnєmíєs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
Sereia | deimos

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ вσrdєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
North | ocean/rocky shore with trees | open
East | headwaters of river | Cyrrane | Arya
South | bright coral reef | open
West | open ocean | Sereia | deimos

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ fσσd stσrαgє ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
9 | Cod | 3 servings
12 | Mackerel | 3 servings
7 | Tuna | 6 servings
6 | Shark | 10 servings
7 | Kelp | 5 servings
10 | Seagrass | 3 servings
0 | Seaweed | 5 servings
8 | Coconut | 3 servings
14 | Apple | 2 servings
14 | Orange | 2 servings

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ ítєm stσrαgє ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
2 | Coconut Seed |
1 | Kelp Seed |
1 | Orange Seed |
---------------------------
1 | Backpack | 6 uses left
1 | Compass | 2 uses left
1 | Saddle | 20 uses left
1 | Saddlebag | 8 uses left
2 | Staff | 4 uses left (total)
1 | Steel Dagger | 1 use left
1 | Stone Dagger | 1 use left
1 | Vial of Medicine | 1 use left
1 | Wagon bag | 10 uses left
---------------------------
3 | Copper | craftable
2 | Cotton | craftable
4 | Gold | craftable
3 | Iron | craftable
2 | Leather | craftable
6 | Sand | craftable
2 | Silver | craftable
5 | Steel | craftable
4 | Stone | craftable
2 | Twine | craftable
2 | Wood | craftable

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ pєts ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
Nahesa | female | 240 y | sea dragon | 0/2 bred | Ω | Ikehu
↪ increases chance of catching an extra piece of prey
↪ reduces chance of injuries on scouting patrols by 30%
↪ reduces the chance of death on scouting patrols by 50%
↪ reduces the market travel time by 1 post if taken with
a party of 10-15 villagers
Nani | mare | 10 y | hippocampus |1/2 bred | Ω | Kanikau
↪ 20% chance of catching extra piece of prey
↪ reduces the chance of injuries on scouting patrols by 20%
↪ reduces the market travel time by 1 post
Wahi | mare | 2 y | hippocampus hybrid | 0/2 bred | Ω | Trevor
↪ 20% chance of catching extra piece of prey
↪ reduces the chance of injuries on scouting patrols by 20%
↪ reduces the market travel time by 1 post
↪ increases the chance of more items from planted crops by 30%
Gula | female | 1 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Huki
↪ increase chances of finding materials and items on patrols
Keleawe | male | 1 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Anaia
↪ increase chances of finding materials and items on patrols

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ mєntσrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ dєcєαsєd ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Hilahila | female | 27 y | | bled out
    ST - A9 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - F6 / X / siren

Bale | male | 37 y | | killed by Hilahila
    ST - F11 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - F2 / X / siren

font: shardee
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:57 am

Cyrrane
Number of People: 32
(15 Females 17 Males)
0-5 (0): 5 | 6-20 (1/2): 4 | 21+ (1): 23
Number of Pets: (1/4) 13
Amount of servings: 28 1/4
Next visit with Ancestors: This post

"Oh, another one!" requested Pantaleon happily, as Jaymes finished a song. The young human smiled a little and complied, launching into lively music with his mandola. Pantaleon, always a good audience, grinned and clapped along with the rhythm, eyes fixed on Jaymes, not the trees around them. The two were on a scouting patrol, but had not been very attentive about it- it was much more fun to play music. Iméra, trotting sometimes in front, sometimes behind them, seemed to be the only one actually paying attention to what they were doing- usually, Almtrude was there to keep watch over the boys and keep them on task, but she had gone to the marketplace, and the two were doing exactly what she had told them not to- being distracted.

It would all have been well and fine should they have kept to the usual patrol route.. But no, in addition to their not paying attention, they were slowly veering off course, towards a part of the forest no-one had entered yet. Iméra was currently behind them, following a very interesting scent, and at the end of this song, the two realized they were just near a large cave opening. "This doesn't look good." Jaymes whispered. Pantaleon was still in a good mood from the song, and smiled brightly. "It seems alright. We should maybe check if there's anything inside." Jaymes hesitated, but reasoned that since Iméra hadn't barked, it must be because there was nothing dangerous- he had not noticed, however, that Iméra was several meters away, and in no way able to warn them.

The two scouts got closer to the cave opening, somehow not noticing the several ominous signs littered around- two meter high scratch marks on the trees around, bone splinters littered on the ground, and the faint but clear scent of a wild beast. They were just like two children now, wandering into a curious cave which would soon give up its secrets.. Entering the inky darkness, both felt a chill shake them to their very core- was it the cold, or something else? It was only after going in several more meters that a very low, very quiet sound could be heard. Breathing, someone, or something, was breathing, and whatever was breathing was very, very large.

Pantaleon and Jaymes looked at each other in the darkness, eyes widening with the realization of their mistake. Both were frozen in the spot, scared that any movement might wake the beast. After a few, long seconds of this, the two heard a sound which made their blood freeze in their veins- a low growling sound, amplified by the cavern walls, filling the entire space. The two were trembling, yet still their terror kept them rooted to the spot. And then a new sound, replacing the first, completely stopped their heart for half a second- loud, sudden barking, almost panicked, and suddenly there was a grey shape whizzing towards them, and Iméra was barking and pushing them, and both woke from their daze and ran outside, far, ran for a full five minutes before finally stopping to catch their breath.

During their run, none had looked behind to see if whatever had been inside the cave had followed them. Jaymes was looking livid, and saw that Panto had the same look on his face. "I don't know why we went in there." the young human said, his breathing rapid. The hobbit shook his head, disbelieving. "I don't know either- but we are very lucky Iméra was there. She helped us get out." he smiled weakly and held out a hand to the dog, who licked it. She then turned her head to the right, half a second before-

"Get out of whe-" "AAAAH!!" the two scouts whirled around, hands reaching for their weapons. The voice wasn't one of theirs! But as they saw who has spoken, both realized there was no need for weapons, and so, heart still pounding from the sudden fright, they relaxed slowly. Iméra trotted up to the old man who had scared the scouts and sniffed his hand curiously. The man in front of them had dark skin and a greying beard and hair, though those would have been black before. He was leaning on a wooden stick, and despite his casual attitude, he exalted an air of strength and confidence, possibly helped by the metal shoulder pads he wore- this man had been, if he wasn't still, a warrior. When Iméra came to him, the man smiled, and looked at the two young men. "Good dog you have here, you're lucky."

Jaymes, still shaky, nodded. "Yes, Iméra is a very loyal dog. She's saved us before." the old man nodded widely. "Yes, yes, that's good. Say, you two don't look very dangerous, do you?" Jaymes and Pantaleon looked at each other, but did not say anything. The old man raised his voice. "Ana, it's all right!" and under Jaymes and Pantaleon's astonished eyes, a young woman flew down from the trees above, yellow butterfly-like wings fluttering, making her body seem feather-light. The fairy- for it had to be one- grinned as she saw the boys' surprised looks. "What, never seen a fairy before?" Jaymes seemed unable to talk, so it was Panto who answered. "Well, no. But I am very happy to meet you, madam! And you too, sir." the hobbit turned to Jaymes briefly and whispered: "See, I've improved at greeting people."

The old man smiled and nodded respectfully in response. "So am I, young man, so am I. My name is Sabra Tale, and this is my granddaughter, Ana Tale." he held out his hand to Panto, who, after a seconds hesitation, shook it. The hobbit was very enthusiastic in his handshaking. "My name is Pantaleon Brown! But you can call me Panto. This is my friend Jaymes Weitzman." at the end of his sentence, Panto realized he was still energetically shaking Sabra's hand, and he let go in a haste, going red in the face. The elderly man did not seem to mind, and was, is anything, amused. "It is great to meet you too. My granddaughter and I have been traveling for a long time now, and it is nice to finally see other people."

"Do you not have a place to stay?" Pantaleon asked. Sabra shook his head slowly. "No, no we do not. Anymore." the last word was added under his breath, too quiet for either scout to hear. Panto grinned. "Do you want to accompany Jaymes and I to Cyrrane? It's our village. Myriam, the leader, can give you a house if you want, and you can join us." Sabra smiled. "That would be wonderful, Pantaleon." this being settled, the hobbit waved them all on to follow him, and began making his way in the direction of the village. As he began following the hobbit, Sabra Tale shot a sharp look at Jaymes, who was still stock-still. "Stop gawking at my granddaughter, young man!" he snapped. The poor scout jumped to attention, and, going as red as a strawberry, ran after Pantaleon under Ana's amused look and Sabra's strict gaze.

~~~

Back at the village, an exhausted Laila was gently rocking the two babies in a crib next to her. They had been born for a few hours, but only now had the mother been able to calm them. Joan, who had helped during the birth and who had just gone to get something to eat and drink for Laila, came back into the room, quiet so as to not disturb the sleeping newborns. As she approached the bed, Joan was once again struck by the difference between the babies and Laila's skin colors: Laila had very pale skin, maybe made even more so by the exhausted state she was in, while both babies had ebony skin. As Joan came closer, Laila looked up and smiled, seeing her puzzled expression. "Yes, they inherited their father's looks, just as Zacchaeus did mine." she agreed.

Joan passed Laila the bread and water. "I've always found this incredible. How does the distribution of characteristics work? Skin tone, hair color? You'd think that with two parents of very different skin color, you'd always get a mix of both.. But no, sometimes children are completely like one of the parents, sometimes the other, and then sometimes it's a mix. There is no clear rule." the young healer was again looking curiously between Laila and her children again. The mother shrugged in response. "I don't know any more than you do. When Zach was born, both Simeon and I were surprised. Now..." Laila looked at the twins, peacefully asleep. "I wish he was here to see his children."

At that, Joan looked down. She was a relatively shy person, and didn't wasn't to intrude in Laila's life.. But something told her Laila needed to get things off her chest. "Where is Simeon?" she finally dared to ask. Laila sighed, and for a few, long seconds, did not say anything. At last- "Theoretically, he should be fighting in the civil war back at home. Practically, he is wasting away in some prison somewhere, tied up and beaten up. Realistically.. He might be dead." every word Laila said seemed like another knife stabbing her. Before the other woman could say anything, Laila continued. "He was drafted out during the civil war, and a few months later, was said to be missing. I was already pregnant back then, and had Zach to take care of too. I knew Simeon wanted us to leave if things became too dangerous. Zach never did, and still wants to go back even if he knows how dangerous it is. He isn't a baby anymore.. He's convinced his father is alive."

Again, there was a long silence, during which Laila stared blankly into space, her mind full of long gone dreams. It was Joan who moved first, stepping away from the bed. "I.. I should let you rest, Laila. Just call if you need anything, Hilda and Laedrya aren't far." Joan felt bad leaving just like this, but what could she say? She had no words of comfort, had no idea how to deal with it.. Laila nodded, and to Joan's surprise, her eyes were grateful. Just as Joan began to close the door behind her, Laila called once more. "Joan?" "Yes?" I haven't told you their names. Nora and Axel." "I wholeheartedly approve!" "Thank you. And thank you for everything else, too. I needed that."

~~~

"Grumble grumble grumble." Zaos was making his way to Almtrude's house, a little way off the main road. In truth, he wasn't that annoyed about it- but it was a sort of show, because he didn't want others to see how much he actually cared about the puppies. A few days ago, Iméra, who had disappeared a while every day for weeks before that, had come back to the village carrying two young but not newborn puppies in her mouth. The puppies slightly looked like her, though it was obvious that whoever was the father was not of the same breed as her. Now, having been chosen by Almtrude to be Iméra's guardian, Zaos felt responsible for the two furry creatures which had taken up residence in her living room.

Zaos entered the cool house and to the living room, inwardly hoping the puppies hadn't made too much of a mess again. Thrice already he had had to clean the entire living room and replace sheets which had been dirtied. As soon as the elf stepped inside the living room, two balls of fur zoomed towards him and crashed into his feet, then stumbled around his legs, yapping excitedly. "Calm down little ones, I've got your food here, no need to beg!" Zaos made his way to the food corner, where a bowl of food and water each was placed. "Solian, let your sister eat." he scolded the larger of the two puppies as he pushed past and began to eat. A gentle tap on his side made Solian shift so Orchid, the darker colored and smaller puppy, could eat as well.

Zaos straightened up and looked around. Almtrude's home was a curious place, though he had tried not to snoop around too much. It was full of random objects in every imaginable place, large teeth and shining rocks on the tables, strange leathery membranes and beautiful dried flowers in frames and vases. When the puppies had arrived, Zaos had moved many objects to another room for fear they would get destroyed by the overactive dogs. Zaos wondered what Almtrude would think when she came back- she knew about the puppies, but they had been very young when she had left for the marketplace, and she hadn't seen then grow up. Zaos was hoping she would approve of his way of raising them- though he would never, ever, admit to someone he wasn't sure of himself.

Zaos played with the puppies for a little while still, then, seeing it was soon going to be dinner time, he bided them goodbye and left Almtrude's house, mindful to check the two still had enough water. As he closed the door behind him, Zaos saw Bargas and Alkhas, walking back to the center where dinner would take place, hand in hand. Zaos raised an eyebrow, conflicted between his own upbringing and the open-mindedness that Cyrrane had brought to him. "You two seem.. Very happy." he stated neutrally. Bargas nodded. "Yes indeed, in fact, Alkhas has just professed his love for me, and I for him. I am so very happy!" a hint of a blush could be visible on both men's cheeks, and Zaos noticed their hands gripping each other tighter. A stirring of happiness tried to make itself known deep inside Zaos, and a rare, genuine smile surfaced. "I'm happy for you two. Now go tell Myriam, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear." he remembered Myriam and Almtrude talking about the two. Zaos had never truly believed it, this wasn't something that ever happened in his former home!.. But Bargas and Alkhas looked so happy together, it seemed completely natural. Zaos watched them walk off, then began making his way to his home once more, head full of conflicting thoughts.

(Rhys is testing mining with Silas
Arun is testing leading with Myriam
Tamara, Almtrude and Rovi are still at the market
Bargas and Alkhas get together!
Joan researches medicine
Joan uses a vial of medicine
Myriam visits the ancestors and requests twin apprentices
Pantaleon and Jaymes scout with Iméra using glass jewelry
Aaron, Nayah, Zaos and Marya hunt
Bargas and Alkhas and Azelle hunt
Xzavier, Ana and Zach gather
Silas, Calder and Jorund mine using a steel axe
Cats hunt (-;
I claim from the Advent Calendar days 16-25: 9 meats, 15 items, 1x wagonbag, 1x saddle and a horse)
Mod notes: any injuries to anyone are fine, but please don't kill some! Most important ones: Myriam, Zaos, Almtrude, Pantaleon, Tamara, Xzavier, Rhys, Arun, Lyra. I'd still be sad for other deaths but they're not that important for plot reasons.
I still have to add: Myreon (adopted hobbit boy)

Head Chief:
      Myriam Sheherezad | 35 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-D7 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A6 / X

Healer:
      Joan Helend | 27 | Female | Human | 9 KP
      ↪ ST-D11 / HC-11 / HS-HC / EC-E6 / Y

War Chief:
      Zaos Faelen | 40 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST-E3 / HC-1 / HS-LC / EC-A6 / X

Warriors:
      Rovi Wild | 35 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - H6 / X
      Marya Ward | 30 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X
      Calder Thornton (and Jagged) | 33 | Male | Witch
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - B3 / X
      Azelle Wild | 21 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C9 / HS - AC / HC - 5 / EC - F2 / X
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url]
      ↪ here

Scout Chief:
      Almtrude Lightfoot | 59 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - A11 / Y

Scouts:
      Pantaleon Brown (and Zacharius) | 35 | Male | Hobbit
      ↪ ST-C5 / HC-23 / HS-S / EC-H7 / X
      Jaymes Weitzman | 25 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C7 / X
      ↪ here

Hunting Chief:
      Aaron Crawford | 43 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-C3 / HC-53 / HS-S / EC-D7 / X

Hunters:
      Hilda Bronzemane | 39 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST-D6 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A2 / X

Bargas Fireaxe | 28 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - B5 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - A7 / X
      Alkhas Ennaer | 26 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - A5 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - C10 / X
      Nayah Aidjii | 23 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F8 / HS - S / HC - 40 / EC - E3 / X
      ↪ here

Miners:
      Silas Denver | 22 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B3 / HS - HW / HC - 24 / EC - E3 / Y
      Jorund Thunderpike | 44 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - F7 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - F8 / X
      ↪ here

Gatherers:
      Laedrya Faelen | 38 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-24 / HS-LC / EC-D7 / X

Tamara Milner | 29 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F4 / HS - AC / HC - 22 / EC - G9 / X
      Xzavier Findlow | 37 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-G6 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-B11 | Y
      Laila Greenfeld | 39 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - B5 / X

Ana Tale | 23 | Female | Fairy
      ↪ ST - F9 / HS - AC / HC - 9 / EC - H1 / X
      ↪ here

Apprentices:
      Zacchaeus | 17 | Male | Human | Gatherer (Tamara)
      ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LW / HC - 25 / EC - B5 / Y
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url] | Apprenticeship (Mentor)
      ↪ here

Testers:
      Arun Faelen | 13 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - E2 / Y
      Rhys Faelen | 13 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 26 / EC - E9 / X
      ↪ here

Mothers:
      Laedrya Faelen | 38 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-24 / HS-LC / EC-D7 / X
      Hilda Bronzemane | 39 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST-D6 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A2 / X
      Maple Thornton (and Poppy) | 32 | Female | Witch
      ↪ ST - E4 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - A3 / X
      Laila Greenfeld | 38 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - B5 / X
      ↪ here

Children:
      Lyra Faelen | 6 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - A6 / X
      Talyn | 4 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - D6 / HS - HW / HC - 53 / EC - A2 / X
      Ian Thornton | 1 | Male | Witch
      ↪ ST - E4 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - B3 / X
      Nora Greenfeld | 0 | Female | [url=image link]Human[/url]
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - F1 / X
      Axel Greenfeld | 0 | Male | [url=image link]Human[/url]
      ↪ ST - B11 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - D4 / X
      ↪ here

Ancients:
      Sabra Tale | 83 | Male | Shapeshifter (Bat)
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - B3 / X
      ↪ here
      Ally Villages:
      Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      Mekhanikos | Hazilnut
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Forest and a river | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      East | Forest | Village Name | Username
      South | Forest | Village Name | Username
      West | Lake | Village Name | Username

Food Storage:
      Deer | x2 | 12 servings (l)
      Boar | x5 | 16 servings (m)
      Hare | x3 | 3 servings (s) (used)
      Bovine | x4 | 24 servings (l) (used)
      Carrots | x1 | 3 servings (m)
      Potatoes | x7 | 21 servings (m)
      Mushrooms | x3 | 6 servings (s)
      Apples | x1 | 3 servings (m)
      Blueberries | x4 | 4 servings (s) (3/4 of one used)
      Cantaloupe | x6 | 18 servings (l)
      (+Mice | x2 | 1/2 serving)
      Total: 82 3/4 servings left | 2 years

Craftable Items:
      Copper x2 | not used
      Gold x2 | not used
      Silver x1 | not used
      Steel x2 | not used
      Herbs x2 | not used
      Leather x2 | not used
      Twine x1 | not used
      Wood x1 | not used
      Cotton x1 | not used
      Carnivore Scrap x1 | not used
      Item Name | in use/ not used

Crafted Items:
      Iron Sword x2 | not used | 4 uses
      Carrot Seed x1 | not used | stored
      Stone Dagger x1 | not used | 1 use
      Glass Jewelry x1 | in use | 1 use
      Vial of Medicine x1 | in use | 1 use
      Steel Pickaxe x2 | in use | 8 uses
      Item Name | in use/ not used | uses

Pets:
      Barthelemy | Housecat | 10 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Murdoch | Half wild/housecat | 5 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Gertrude | Half wild/housecat | 5 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Pumpkin | Cat | 3 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Marble | Cat | 3 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Iméra | Dog (Australian Collie) | 5 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Soot | Cat | 1 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Hazel | Cat | 1 years| Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)

Orange | Cat | 1 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Mrs Mew | Cat | 1 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Bear | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Silvy | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Findelia | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Solian | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 0 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Orchid | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 0 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)

Testings:
      All (minimum age requirement): Healing (8), Gathering (8), Scouting (9), Fighting (10), Hunting (10), Mining (10), Leading (12)
      Rhys | 5/7 | Healing, gathering, scouting, fighting, hunting
      Arun | 5/7 | Gathering, healing, hunting, scouting, fighting
      Child | 0/7 | what they did

Mentors:
      Tamara | Zacchaeus | Gatherer | 1 |
      ↪ Harvesting
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Crushes:
      Tamara <-> Xzavier
      Jaymes -> Ana
      Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
      Zaos and Laedrya | Arun+Rhys (adopted)+ Lyra
      Aaron and Hilda | Talyn
      Calder and Maple | Ian
      Pantaleon and Myriam | Myreon
      Laila and Simeon| Zacchaeus+Nora+Axel
      Bargas and Alkhas | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Arya22 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawk Ridge/Phoenix Grove 019

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:11 am

Number of People: 037 | 18 female | 18 male | 01 nonbinary
Number of Animals: 003
Servings Needed: 32.25
21+ need 1, 6-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

--seraphim's first day on the job. lots of crying :'(
--Zaida sadness oh no I didn't think this through. what will she do. She makes some toddler insight that Seraphim needs but didn't expect to hear from his daughter.
--Vikram crying too. He really did care for Laurel. Paradox too, maybe. She was an older sister to them.
--Rin and Zara heard about the fire, and are trying their best for their new village.
--the village knows they will recover. It will take a lot of time, but they will heal. And they have guidance from the stars now.

New Members/Rank Up:
--> Seraphim is voted Head Chief, and takes the position with a heavy heart.
--> Vikram becomes War Chief.
--> The apprentice is named Rin, and the scout is named Zara.

Request:
--> Seraphim requests a Shaman.

Hunting:
--> Paradox, Dalo, Etyx, Ashton, Syrinix, and Forest hunt.
-->

Gathering:
--> Aelys checks on the zucchini plant, which is blooming for the second time.
--> Kyran, Meella, and Felix gather.

Patrols:
--> Cylia, Polaris, Mica, Tobias, Maris, and Haku scout.
--> Vikram, Samael, Amara, Shylo, and Juno patrol the border.

Training:
--> Gyatso trains with Vikram.
--> Meadow studies on her own, though she has no mentor this year.
--> Rin is assigned Kyran as a mentor, and trains.

Family:
--> Echo (dog) and Chaser (dog, from Simon's village Black Rock Weyrhold) try for pups!

Other/Consumption:
--> Phoenix Grove consumes 3 moose, 1 plum, and 1 strawberry. [33 servings]

Head Chief
    Seraphim | ♂ | 36 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - B4 / X / harpy

Shaman
    name | ♀ | x years | KP: 0
    ↪ traits

War Chief
    Vikram "Demon Fang" | ♂ | 29 years
    ↪ ST - D5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - B7 / X / shapeshifter [bear]

Warriors
    Samael | ♂ | 33 years
    ↪ ST-G1 | HC-3 | HS-S | EC-C8 | X | dryad
    Amara | ♀ | 27 years
    ↪ ST - E10 / HS - AC / HC - 24 / EC - B3 / X / elf
    Shylo | ♀ | 27 years
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-49 | HS-HC | EC-C4 | X | Dryad
    Juno / ♀ / 24 years
    ↪ ST - D1 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - B5 / X / human

Scout Chief
    Cylia | ♀ | 31 years
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - H2 / X / harpy

Scouts
    Polaris | ♂ | 32 years
    ↪ ST - B11 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - E2 / X / harpy
    Mica / ♂ / 31 years
    ↪ ST - A5 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - D3 / X / shapeshifter [puffin]
    Tobias | ♂ | 30 years
    ↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - F7 / X / harpy
    Zara | ♀ | 25 years
    ↪ ST - F3 / HS - HC / HC - 20 / EC - C2 / X / elf
    Maris | ♀ | 24 years
    ↪ ST - A3 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - B1 / X / elf
    Haku | ♂ | 20 years
    ↪ ST - D3 | HC - 42 | HS - LW | EC - F8 | X | Half-angel

Hunting Chief
    Paradox | ♂ | 33 years
    ↪ ST- D3 / HS- LW / HC- 21 / EC- D1 / X / shapeshifter [ocelot]
    Dalo | ♂ | 28 years
    ↪ ST - D4 / HS - S / HC - 8 / EC - B1 / X / shapeshifter [jaguar]

Hunters
    Ashton | ♀ | 30 years
    ↪ ST - B7 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - E7 / X / harpy
    Etyx | ♂ | 29 years
    ↪ ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 3 / EC - E3 / X / human
    Syrinix | Non-binary | 27 years
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS - LC / HC - 63 / EC - D5 / Y / dryad
    Forest | ♂ | 26 years
    ↪ ST-D6 | HC-3 | HS-LC | EC-B4 | X | Human

Gatherers
    Aelys | ♂ | 38 years
    ↪ ST - B9 | HS - LW | HC - 61 | EC - A7 | X | elf
    Kyran | ♂ | 29 years
    ↪ ST - C7 / HS - LC / HC - 26 / EC - H4 / Y / human
    Meella | ♀ | 24 years
    ↪ ST - B3 / HS - LW / HC - 22 / EC - A1 / X / shapeshifter [cat]
    Felix | ♂ | 21 years
    ↪ ST - F11 | HC - 16 | HS - HW | EC - H11 | X | Elf

Apprentices (13-18)
    Gyatso / ♂ / 17 years
    ↪ ST - A1 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - G2 / X / elf
    Meadow | ♀ | 16 years
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - E4 / X / harpy
    Rin | ♀ | 13 years
    ↪ ST - D5 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - H7 / Y / shapeshifter [mouse]

Testers (8-12)
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Neru | ♀ | 32 years | watching Pierce and Ivy
    ↪ ST- D7 / HS- LC / HC- 63 / EC- G6 / X / elf
    Vida / ♀ / 32 years | Watching Theo and Zaida
    ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 7 / EC - G5 / X / human
    Clarissa | ♀ | 29 years | watched Ellie and Lorelei
    ↪ ST - F10 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - C2 / X / human
    Ambrosia | ♀ | 25 years | watching Tanner
    ↪ ST - B10 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - E5 / X / dryad

Children
    Pierce | ♂ | 6 years
    ↪ ST-B9 | HC-63 | HS-LC | EC-A7 | X | Elf
    Ivy | ♀ | 6 years
    ↪ ST-B9 | HC-63 | HS-LW | EC-G6 | X | Elf
    Prometheus "Theo" | ♂ | 6 years
    ↪ ST-B2 | HC-7 | HS-HC | EC-G5 | X | Shapeshifter [auklet]
    Zaida | ♀ | 6 years
    ↪ ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 8 / EC - G1 / X / human
    Tanner | ♂ | 3 years
    ↪ ST - B10 / HS - AC / HC - 10 / EC - E5 / X / dryad
    Ellie | ♀ | 1 years
    ↪ ST - F10 / HS - HC / HC - 62 / EC - C2 / X / shapeshifter [serval]
    Lorelei | ♀ | 1 years
    ↪ ST - D3 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - C2 / X / shapeshifter [ocelot]

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Item | Amount | Servings
Squirrel | 10 | 1
Catfish | 13 | 3
Salmon | 7 | 6
Moose | 8 | 10 [-3]
Potato | 8 [+2 seed] | 3
Zucchini | 8 [+4 seed] | 4
Eggplant | 3 [+3 seed] | 5
Strawberry | 7 [+3 seed] | 1 [-1]
Plum | 8 [+3 seed] | 2 [-1]
Honeydew | 8 [+2 seed] | 3

Item Storage
Sand | one | craftable
Gold | three | craftable
Iron | one | craftable
Leather | four | craftable
Cotton | three | craftable
Sand | three | craftable
Twine | three | craftable
Silver | two | craftable
Backpack | one | holds 8 items [6 uses]
Wagon Bag | one | holds 12 items [10 uses]

Pets
Amika | ♀ | 8 years | Cougar | 0/2 times bred | looks
Echo | ♀ | 4 years | Dog | 0/2 times bred | Looks
Skreech | ♂ | 2 years | Dragon | 0/2 times bred | [url=x]pending[/url]

Mentors
Vikram | Gyatso | Warrior | 4
Astor | Meadow | Shaman | 2
Kyran | Rin | Gatherer | 0

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Elora | fire
Astor | fire
Atticus | fire
Laurel | fire
Finn | fire
Peter | fire
Clover | fire
Evidone | fire
Merope | fire
Aara | fire
Yuki | fire

Family
Seraphim & Elora | Zaida
Aelys & Neru | Pierce, Ivy
Mica & Vida | Prometheus
Paradox & Clarissa | Ellie, Lorelei
Last edited by Kazin on Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me