Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

tavarin by thenullchrysalis

• Forum avatar size
Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

tavarin

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:02 pm

bg3 and dark urge origin spoilers

she's both the most and least fleshed out tav ive got lol

basically idrk know much abt dnd, all I know really comes from bg3, and I ended up downloading whispers of the divine when I was modding it for the first time and really enjoyed playing as an aasimar. so lore-wise, literally all I know comes from that mod and bg3. so tavarin is a fallen aasimar from that mod, but also was a dark urge playthrough, and I've decided to just kinda. combine those ideas as best as I could with what I understand from my playthrough and the mod lol

in short, tavarin was tempted towards a dark path by bhaal and became a fallen aasimar. in doing so, he was able to remove the divinity within her and remade her in his image. the dark urge has a much stronger influence on her, partially because of this rebirth, and partially because of her inherent divinity. so even when she realized the path she was on was wrong, her struggle was basically futile, and she became a slave to the dark urge. after orin's attack and losing her memories, however, she was given a second chance, and chose to reject bhaal's influence wholly.

like the other two, tavarin's title also reflects a core aspect of her character. however, it isn't necessarily as contradictory as the others'-- it moreso describes her past and present. her fall from grace when she was tempted by bhaal, and her fall from power when she rejected him. her pose is meant to represent the after, her attempts to return to goodness and her hope for better days while still maintaining that contradictory feel in comparison to her title.
he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me