Fog Mountain Yukons Exploration Log

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Fog Mountain Yukons Exploration Log

Postby birch. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:03 pm

Main Page | Discord | Breeding Center | Special Markings Visual Aid | Exploration Log |Christmas Event | Custom Center | Barn Registry and Information | Stream Club!

Here is where you register to begin your trip of finding a lovely Yukon of your own!

You can find the forms below and begin your Yukon Journey! Each of your journeys will be documented below as well!

Happy hunting and may the wind be ever in your favor.

Areas of Exploration:
[]Moonlit Valley: Tobiano, Pangare, Mottle, Silver, Filled Streaking, Cream, Solid, Overo, Splash, Rabicano, Blotch, Pearl, Sooty, Dapples
[]Haggard Peak: Appaloosa Varients, Blotch Varients, Brindle, Somatic Mutation, Champagne, birdcatcher spots, Cobweb, False Point,Dapples
[x]Goldleaf Plains: Dun, Pangare, Primitive Striping, Drip, Double Dilution, Mottle, Blotch, Dapples, Overo, Roan, Grease Spots, Calico, False Point, Zorse
[]Whiteout Gulch: Double Dilution, Cream, Blotch, Silver, Appaloosa Varients, Reverse Brindle, Rabicano, Sabino, Dapples, Manchado, Splash
[]Blackhock Peak: Drip, Streak, Filled Streak, False Point, Solid, Grey, Dapples, Birdcatcher Spots, Peacock Spots, Appaloosa Varients, Zorse
[]Red Marble Falls: Mosaic, Blotch varients, Tobiano, Rabicano, Sabino, Solid, Grey, Dapples, Reverse Splash, Splash, Roan, birdspots, Drip

Begin your exploration of the Fog Mountain National Reserve today!

This adoption agency is an exploration based agency, the team here at FMNR feel it would be more rewarding to make that personal connection with your horse as you go out on your own or with your bonded Yukons! We have four different entry levels, each with a percentage chance of finding one of these beauties on your own!

**Disclaimer** Each winner will be decided by a random number generator and each horse will be calculated using a random horse generator. Whether or not you find a horse is solely based on the rng used. Rare or Uncommon markings will also be determined by a list randomizer. This horse will be unique to you and no two Yukons will be the same! Unless they're twins but we will talk about that later ;)

Entry levels 'To the Peak!' and 'Mountain Goat' are now open! You can only try out for one entry level at a time so choose wisely.

Entry level: Greenhorn. Exploring the mountain at this entry level is only for those who do not own a Fog Mountain Yukon yet! There is a 100% chance of finding a horse and a chance of it being uncommon or even rare! Open!

Code: Select all
I'm a Greenhorn so please help me find a Yukon! I have everything packed and ready to go.

Entry Level: Agile Climber. This level is meant for someone who owns at least one Yukon and developed a stable post for their Yukons in the Stable Registry. There is an 85% chance for you to find a Yukon at this level with 50% chance for it being uncommon! Open!

If you have recently won a Yukon from this round, you cannot join the team for the next exploration!

I'm an Agile Climber! My Yukon and I would like to find a friend.

Link to accompanying Yukon:

Entry level: To the peak! This entry level is for those who have two or more Yukons. There is a 75% chance of finding a Yukon and a 50% chance of it being uncommon and 10% chance of it being rare! Open!

If you have recently won a Yukon from this round, you cannot join the team for the next exploration!

I want to go to the peak! My Yukon and I are up for the challenge!

Final Entry Level: Mountain Goat. This is the final entry level and you will search every nook and cranny of the mountain for a rarity with genetic diversity! There is only a 65% chance of finding a horse but it has a 65% chance of being a rare beauty! But the catch is you have to own five or more Yukons to participate. Open!

I am a mighty Mountain goat! My Yukon and I are going to scour the grounds for a rare beauty to join our herd!

Last edited by birch. on Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:13 am, edited 50 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fog Mountain Yukons Exploration Log

Postby birch. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:05 pm

May the games begin!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:07 pm

I'm a beginner so please help me find a Yukon! I have everything packed and ready to go.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKiwiKat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:31 am

I'm a beginner so please help me find a Yukon! I have everything packed and ready to go.
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:51 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:29 am

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:01 am

The current Entry level One round will end in three days!

There is one slot left! Hurry and get a chance to win a unique Yukon to call your own!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:12 pm

sunnie/snakies he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-probably playing apex legends
please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3

(random PMs/trades give me an
anxiety spike if I'm not expecting
them, but if i've posted an
ad/messaged you first ofc it's fine)

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:43 am

Entry Level One Closed for Expedition

The current party has filled and begun their expedition to find Fog Mountain's elusive equine. When the guide returns, a new expedition will be awaiting you!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:22 am

Was it High? Was it Low? Where the heck did that one go??

The expedition sets off! Many weeks of searching, a few scrapes and bruises, a lot of sweat, and sore muscles and finally the day has come to head back to the reserve center.

The registration log of the guide reads as follows:

Athena- Primitive Striped Dun Sabino

TheKiwiKat- Cremello Mock Tobiano

CupidCola- Silver Buckskin Zorse

Runnersback- Primitive Striped Classic Grullo

SunnieDew- Bay with reverse Brindle

((lots of lucky rolls!))
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery