📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit

Postby ShiftingFoxx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:31 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID:ShiftingFoxx +1044398
Werm Sent Spelunking:
no. 7825 | Pyria
Have you read the updated entry prices?: yes!
How Many Trips: FREE + THREE EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 5
Link to Last Entry: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143148115&hilit=ShiftingFoxx#p143148115
Extra: tokens: 16 -> 10

PitDay5
ShiftingFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:31 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: L1V1D 1045332
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Kiwi #6429
Have you read the updated entry prices?: yea :]
How Many Trips: FREE
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143152436#p143152436
Extra:

PitDay5
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:32 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Velot + 593353
Werm Sent Spelunking: Glimworm 1549
Have you read the updated entry prices?: Yes, 2 tokens per
How Many Trips: FREE + TWO EXTRA
Link to Last Entry:10 / 10
Extra:

PitDay5
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InstantRamen56 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:32 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID:
Werm Sent Spelunking: https://discord.com/channels/1116042951 ... 1396778086
Have you read the updated entry prices?:yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit:none
Link to Last Entry:na
Extra:yippee

PitDay5
𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣
I would know him by touch alone
I would know him in death,
at the end of the world.
ִ 𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

When Death takes me by the hand, I will hold you in the other, and promise to find you in every life

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣

InstantRamen56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit | [Open]

Postby zatty » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:34 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: zatty 1016833
Werm Sent Spelunking:
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 6
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143153004#p143153004
Extra: splunk!

PitDay5
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niveiru » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:36 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: niveiru + 109846
Have you read the updated entry prices?: yes
How Many Trips: FREE + ONE EXTRA (-2 tokens)
Link to Last Entry: 08/10
Extra: ♥

PitDay5

I'm Buying Supplies
Username + ID: niveiru + 109846
Items Purchasing: gotdamn big ears, heaps big ears, pointy big ears
ImageImageImage
Token Balance Beforehand: 25
Total Cost: 9
Token Balance Afterwards: 16
niveiru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Styx111 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: styx111 979167
Werm Sent Spelunking:7907Image
Have you read the updated entry prices?:
How Many Trips: THREE EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 6
Link to Last Entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143151912#p143151912
Extra:shoot didnt realize i got a werm-- ty!

PitDay5
Styx111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:44 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: selasphorys + 993601
Werm Sent Spelunking: Acthnici #3324
How Many Trips: FREE / ONE EXTRA (-2 tokens)
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 4
Link to Last Entry: 10/9
Extra: 34 tokens - 2 tokens = 32 tokens

PitDay5
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vlpn » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:49 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: vlpn 1041309
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Petrol slides into the pit, sniffs, looks around, "this is fitting for me"

Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 0
Link to Last Entry: first one!
Extra: good thing Petrol aint afraid of the dark
[/size]
PitDay5
vlpn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 5 (11th) Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Sixx O'Clock

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!
Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@CaeBabyBear

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.
Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@emgeal

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!
Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@Benji_

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #8058)

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.
Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@FantasyQueen

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@Fishkin (HI FISHY!!!)

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Little Fish

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@Viego

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@FathomThis (You get your tokens back if you are skipped! Please read the front page thoroughly)

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ectotron

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...
Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@cribunni

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@Polluux

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm...

@BethRAWR

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@redtruck

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@Nopal

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #6999)

@Infailia

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.
Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@majora's_mask

@YeeYeeRavioli

@aftonbuilt

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't)
Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@lotus eater

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@❄️ Frostbyte ❄️ (Please update your amount of times in the pit)

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@lunexiii

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@snailshoes

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@OwlFall

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't)

@strawby

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@dilemmaly

@blizzard180

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@dragonstars

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?
Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@internetbug

Please include your username + ID in your form; you have been skipped

@foxil

@Umi <3

@amourmeru

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@PaperFriend

@hoglolly

Please use the updated form found on the front page. You have been skipped

@houndjaw

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Transparent Cow!

@_mirage_

@onion

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

@PinkAngel

@crypti-crunch

@Corinnander

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@werepickle

@maplemaiden

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@glowbringer

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Riley ♥

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Shenanergans

@Pandora!

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...
You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@Fawn_Pelt

@xLilith

@SnazzyGator

@lilymouse385

@persontea

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@toy20243

@zoinks

@snipsnops

@echo into void

@LittleWonderBean

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ZAW526

@reshihall

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@dragoness129

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@gnosiphobia

@ConfusedKing

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@AutumnChowsky

@appleschloss

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@daily

@Vennycat

@JoyfulRam

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me