Gear Deer Mate-Finding Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Gear Deer Mate-Finding Thread

Postby Savor » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Click the button above to go back to our main thread.

This is a user-guided thread where you can post your Deer and companions if you are searching for another user's Deer or companion to breed with! Let others know which deer or companions you are looking to breed, or search for a mate for your deer or companion. You may specify traits and colors you are seeking for, or ask for a partner that is willing to split the cost of crystals.

Important info on breeding from the Main thread:
--Two Gear Deer or two companions of the same species may breed to produce a litter
--A Breeding Crystal Image is required for breeding
--One crystal is good for two offspring for up to six offspring (three crystals)
--As this process is magical, the gender of the Gear Deer/companions in question is not relevant
--Deer/companions from the same litter (excluding the grand opening litter) cannot breed.

--Traits seen in both parents will definitely be passed on
--Uncommon traits seen in only one parent have a 40% chance of passing, while rare traits will have a 10% of passing.
--Mutations only occur 10% of the time
--When breeding companions, you will need the same amount of unpaired deer as companion offspring you are requesting. For example, if you only have two unpaired Deer, you may only ask for a max of two companion offspring.

You can purchase breeding crystals Image on the main thread, as well as request breedings when you have selected a partner and worked out the details required- Deer/companions to breed, number of offspring, and how to decide the cost/offspring.

I will only be here to guide discussion and mediate. Don't forget that you can breed your own deer if they are not from the same litter!
Last edited by Savor on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gear Deer Mate-Finding Thread

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:18 pm

(hey I'm looking for a mate for Alistair if anyone's interested ovo)

(ahem)

Alistair wrote:Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thy antlers art more articulated than the darling buds of May
I am the stargazer you're looking for.

Good fawning to thee, friend,

I work as a stargazer, helping all those who need reassurance in life. This allows me to exercise my skills: reading the stars and spellcasting. My idol is N'gana. When I'm struggling with my job, I think of N'gana and feel inspired to continue. I once saw N'gana in a bog, so I feel we have a deep connection - almost spiritual, like the mist on an autumn day, or similar.

My life goals include:
Write a sonnet that captures your beauty
Become the best stargazer I can be
Help all the all those who need reassurance in life in the world
If you're the right deer for me, you'll be noble and clever. You won't be afraid to travel and will have a healthy respect for the moon.

My ideal date would involve star gazing in the cosmos with a legged deer by my side. While we're there, I write poetry about your articulated antlers under the light of the moon.

The right deer's smile will light up my day like somebody igniting a sparkler on a particularly stormy November 4th. Your articulated antlers will make me tremble like sitting on a park bench when a double decker bus rattles by.

Until younder

Alistair

(dating profile generator used for the above essay)

willing to pay for the first breeding ;)
or we could just do two crystals :3
Last edited by fearthefuzzybear on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:05 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:(hey I'm looking for a mate for Alistair if anyone's interested ovo)

(ahem)

Alistair wrote:Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thy antlers art more articulated than the darling buds of May
I am the stargazer you're looking for.

Good fawning to thee, friend,

I work as a stargazer, helping all those who need reassurance in life. This allows me to exercise my skills: reading the stars and spellcasting. My idol is N'gana. When I'm struggling with my job, I think of N'gana and feel inspired to continue. I once saw N'gana in a bog, so I feel we have a deep connection - almost spiritual, like the mist on an autumn day, or similar.

My life goals include:
Write a sonnet that captures your beauty
Become the best stargazer I can be
Help all the all those who need reassurance in life in the world
If you're the right deer for me, you'll be noble and clever. You won't be afraid to travel and will have a healthy respect for the moon.

My ideal date would involve star gazing in the cosmos with a legged deer by my side. While we're there, I write poetry about your articulated antlers under the light of the moon.

The right deer's smile will light up my day like somebody igniting a sparkler on a particularly stormy November 4th. Your articulated antlers will make me tremble like sitting on a park bench when a double decker bus rattles by.

Until younder

Alistair

(dating profile generator used for the above essay)

Hey, good luck! <3

You may want to provide info like maybe what you're willing to pay for, how many foals you want, ect c:
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:36 pm

updated~
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Looking for a mate for Maddox

Just like the animal he looks like, Maddox at first glance may appear cold, and distant. But the moment you become a close friend that all changes, he becomes cuddly, has a great sense of humour and is loyal beyond belief. He wishes for this same loyalty in romatic partners, though they'll probably also need a good dose of enthusiasm to get past his prickly exterior.

Preferably looking for a purple mate, though open to most. :D
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me