Future Fish Diving

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Future Fish Diving

Postby herriiii » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm

”Well, here we are! That plank right there, yeah, the one facing out towards the water... Go step on it.
Haha! Kidding. You don't get to walk the plank, or better known as diving, until we get you equipped with a water mask so you can breathe underwater indefinitely. That and it regulates your body temperature in cold water! But first, I'll go over the basics of diving. So, first things first, if you already have a pet fish, I would definitely recommend bringing it, because whatever they can fit in their mouth or legs or wings or whatever they will bring back. It's usually around 15-30 fishcoins, with a small chance to bring back an item, bonus fishcoins (~5-50), or even a finned friend! We'll have your coordinates tracked through your mask; once the time you specified you wanted to dive is up, we'll zap you back onto the ship. Yup! Teleportation. All of this is just the tip of the iceberg, really. Well, technically, we're not sailing that far north or south currently but you get what I mean. Here, I'll explain in a little more detail."
- Piscis

"These are the typical ranges of fishcoins you should expect to find, granted there's no bonus from luck or your fish companion."
- Piscis
The captain hands you a crumpled piece of lined paper with a few days and corresponding numbers on it.
1 day - 11-20Image
2 days - 21-30Image
3 days - 31-40Image
4 days - 41-50Image
5 days - 51-60Image
6 days - 61-70Image
7 days - 71-80Image

"See, there really is a cool pirate aspect to my ship, huh? Doubloon loves this part especially: items. There are lots of items in the sea, but very few that will prove useful in your fish adventures, especially since you can use as many items as you want each dive. These are the ones that we find showing up more often than any others. You can sell them to Doubloon in his shop, I'm sure he has a form for selling items somewhere."
He hands you another list.
Image - pretty shell - common - sold for 15Image
Removes the breeding cooldown on 1 fish.
Image - cheap metal detector - common - sold for 15Image
Increases your chances of finding bonus fishcoins by 15%.
Image - cheap shovel - uncommon - sold for 30Image
Increases your chances of finding bonus items by 15%.
Image - fish bait - uncommon - sold for 30Image
Increases chances of befriending fish while diving by 15%.
Image - wishing pearl - uncommon - sold for 30Image
Allows for one edit to a fish's appearance.
Image - enigmatic pocket watch - rare - sold for 60Image
Makes your diving or breeding results come instantly.

"Ah! This is my favorite part! Choosing the right path has a great effect on the outcome of your dive, whether it be in relation to how it goes or what you find. If you're super lucky, you can get multiple bonuses in one dive, but only one of each. The amount of paths we find is always changing, for example during certain holidays we find that fish celebrate them too in certain spots. There are, however, a few paths that stay all year round."
- Piscis
Image - Normal Search - 20% chance bonus fishcoins, 15% chance bonus item, 5% chance to befriend fish
Image - Treasure Hunt - 40% chance bonus fishcoins, 25% chance bonus item, 1% chance to befriend fish
Image - Fish Scout - 5% chance bonus fishcoins, 3% chance bonus item, 35% chance to befriend fish

Code: Select all
[center][color=#0080FF]I want to dive![/color]
[color=#0080FF]Username:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]How long?:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]Bringing a fish?:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]If so, which one?:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]Path:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]Using any items?:[/color][/center]

Out Diving
✨Slim4fun✨ - fish scout - 7 days - April 1st
Last edited by herriiii on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Future Fish Diving

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 pm

I want to dive!
Username: slim4fun
How long?:7 DAYSS
Bringing a fish?: yep!
If so, which one?:Glimmer!
Path: Fish scout
Using any items?:nuu :c
―――――――――
Slim ✦ She/her ✦ Pisces ✦ Teen

Hi I'm Slim, I love art and gaming. I'm no longer active here,
so message my discord if you need to contact me.
Discord ID: #1727

✦Link ✦ link ✦ Link ✦ link
―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werewolf Night » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:06 am

I want to dive!
Username: Werewolf Night
How long?: 1 day
Bringing a fish?: Nope
If so, which one?: N/A
Path: Fish Scout
Using any items?: Nope
I am an autistic, Werewolf/Vampire, Christian, mature, adult, and a kind person. Please don't be afraid to PM me. Mod on ☾˙☽🌕Moon Squids🐙☾˙☽ Have an adoption center: Werewolf's Adoptions Adopts: My Adopts People Made

Huggle Me:Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Werewolf Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:31 am

Diving Results
Werewolf Night
Your fish scout proved to be harder than you thought, however a hidden fish left you a nice gift of 11Image! There are many fish in the sea, but it you suppose they're not all bad.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Diving Results
✨Slim4fun✨
Your diving trip led you down a deep coral reef filled with exotic and colorful things. And... a mushroom? Not only that, but a live one! In a coral reef! How quaint.
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3752511][img]https://i.imgur.com/yt02V0F.gif[/img][/url]

Let me know what you would like to name it!
Additionally, over the past week, you and your fish bud have collected a total of 97 (76+21)Image.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me