Future Fish Bank and Shop

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Future Fish Bank and Shop

Postby herriiii » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:56 pm

"Aye, here be the bank. For such a small room on this ship, I think I did pretty darn good! Yer fishcoins go right thar in that little safe. Easy peasy! Ah- right. I should explain fishcoins to ye, eh? Essentially, they be little coins made of orichalcum from when we discovered large stashes of it a while ago. We were plannin' on just tossin' ours and making a new currency of our own because we barely had any, but we ended up findin' big ol' stashes of 'em deep in the ocean in shipwrecks and all that stuff. So now we have lots of those all around the ship as our stable currency! Neat find, I must say. Here, for all yer troubles, ye can have 25 of me own fishcoins. That'll help start ye off, eh?"
- Doubloon

Code: Select all
[color=#0080FF][b]I want to join the bank![/b][/color]
[color=#0080FF]Username:[/color]

Fishcoins
✨Slim4fun✨ - 122Image
LittleTrain - 25Image
Werewolf Night - 36Image

Items
none yet ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, this be me shop. Take a look, I'm sure ye'll find somethin' that catches yer interest. All ye gotta pay with is fishcoins, so go get some! And I do accept some treausres in exchange for shiny fishcoins... but only stuff from diving, there's no returns in me shop!"
- Doubloon

[color=#0080FF][b]I want to buy an item from the shop![/b][/color]
[color=#0080FF]Username:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]Items:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]Total price:[/color]

[center][color=#0080FF]I want to sell treasure to Doubloon![/color]
[color=#00BF00]Which treasures?:[/color]
[color=#0080FF]Fishcoins gained:[/color][/center]

Shop Items
Image - Breeding Tank - 50Image
The breeding tank allows for an unlimited amount of breeding, with as many pairs as you want as long as you have one tank per pair! At its regular model, it can only hold common fish for breeding.
Image - Tank Divider - 20Image
This divider separates the parents from the eggs, guaranteeing 1 more offspring! They tend to be a bit cheap, so you'll have to buy a new one each time you want to increase your offspring amount. Additionally, only 1 may be used per breeding to keep the tank spacious enough for everyone.
Image - Tank Upgrade 1 - 20Image
Just a quick upgrade to tank size, equipment, and all that will make a big difference! All of your breeding tanks will now be able to hold uncommon species of fish.
Image - Tank Upgrade 2 - 30Image
Treat yourself! And your fish! Your breeding tanks will now be so versatile that even rare fish will love it in your tanks.
Image - Tank Upgrade 3 - 40Image
For serious fish breeders only! Your tanks will be advanced enough even for finicky very rare fish.
Image - DNA Insertion - 10Image per rarity tier (e.g. common costs 10, uncommon 20, etc.)
Due to the crazy similar genetic code in fish today, we can have an expert modify the DNA of an egg to your liking to guarantee a species of your choosing. It's a difficult process, so please only use one per breeding. Also, we will only accept it before you breed your fish so we can get it done before the egg develops too much to alter.
Image - Age-ent - 25Image
Use this to revert your fish to a PPS or force a PPS to grow up! Science is amazing!
Last edited by herriiii on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Future Fish Bank and Shop

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:02 pm

I want to join the bank!
Username: slim4fun Image
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
―――――――――
Slim ✦ She/her ✦ Pisces ✦ Teen

Hi I'm Slim, I love art and gaming. I'm no longer active here,
so message my discord if you need to contact me.
Discord ID: #1727

✦Link ✦ link ✦ Link ✦ link
―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Future Fish Bank and Shop