⚙| sɪᴋᴀɪᴛᴇ™ - ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby p-plum » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Is there a place you want to travel?
Home |Image | Info |Image | Store/Adoption |Image | Customs/MYOs |Image | News/Events |Image | Staff/Affiliates/Advertising |Image | Bank |Image | Fanclub

⚙| Abide by all Chicken Smoothie forum rules.
⚙| Be respectful to everybody in the community.
⚙| Please don't mini-mod unless it's absolutely necessary - you may answer others' questions. PM any concerns to Morelull!
⚙| Try to keep everything Sikaite-related! You're allowed to ask questions, and post even if you aren't part of Sikaite!
⚙| No spamming, bumping, and do not double-post.

---

⚙| Morelull || Owner
⚙| peachyykat || Moderator
⚙| sᴄʏʟʟᴀ || Artist
Last edited by p-plum on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-plum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:16 pm

[img]x[/img]

fanart form wrote:PM this form to Morelull with the title "Sikaite Fanart Submission" for the chance to get your art featured here!

---

⚙| Can be both traditional or digital, but must have effort put in
⚙| Make sure you have the artist's permission to submit the art
⚙| Get the Sikaite's owner/s permission to use their Sikaite
⚙| The art must not be in a pending contest

---

Code: Select all
[color=#800000]⚙|[/color] username | [type here]
[color=#800000]⚙|[/color] art link | [type here]
[color=#800000]⚙|[/color] artist's credit | [link to cs profile/art site they use]
[color=#800000]⚙|[/color] sikaite's name | [names of the sikaite/s in the piece]
[color=#800000]⚙|[/color] permissions | [proof of permission to use the sikaite]
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚙| sɪᴋᴀɪᴛᴇ™ - ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ

Postby p-plum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:55 pm

The fanclub is now open!
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello! Lets kick off this fanclub!

My name is TrashFan! Im a fan of this species and i currently own one Sik which is being Kaite, im a fan of tamas so i was happy to see this species! I have been waiting for a species based off of them! Is anyone intrested in giftlines for this species?
Last edited by TrashFan on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:59 am

I'll join in too eue

I'm Scylla! I'm currently one of the artists for Sikaites! I saw this species at some point on my home page and decided to check em out, so now I'm here haha. I have 2 Siks, Deadshot and Sienna!

In response to Trashfan: Gift lines would be really neat! (maybe I'll even make some of my own huehue)

In response to the poll: Maybe some ideas could be something with 'special trait' sikaites, like a myo legendary or just several premade legendaries as more elaborate contests?

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorry for post sandwhiching

Postby TrashFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:28 am

Sorry if this is concidered double-posting, if it is i can edit my previous post and delete this one, im just saying that i made those promised giftlines!

You may change bg if you want! Even remove it!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sorry for post sandwhiching

Postby p-plum » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:39 am

TrashFan wrote:
Sorry if this is concidered double-posting, if it is i can edit my previous post and delete this one, im just saying that i made those promised giftlines!

You may change bg if you want! Even remove it!

Woah this is adorable!! I love this so much <3
The one you made for your icon is really cute too!!

sᴄʏʟʟᴀ wrote:In response to the poll: Maybe some ideas could be something with 'special trait' sikaites, like a myo legendary or just several premade legendaries as more elaborate contests?

This sounds pretty neat! I'm always up for expanding the lore a bit, this sounds like a good way to do it ;)
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Another post sandwhich whoops,

Postby TrashFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:27 am

Sorry for post sandwhiching again, im just coming in and posting replies,

@Scylla and morelull Thats seems like a good idea, maybe make it a type of event exclusive/Milestone sikaite, but it might be good to have some special legendary adopts

@Morelull Glad you like it! The one in my icon was my attempt of using them using Kaite, also lore expansion? Yes please! maybe the legendary adopts can be called "glitch" Sikaites? Since we are going on a digital theme here, but i like how this species is shaping up so far! Also as for the new years event, maybe you can shoot fireworks and have them "explode" with something inside like treats, or maybe a "Hat shuffle" thing where there is three hats or whatever and one has a prize inside, and people can choose which one they think the thing is inside and once three person has posted in an opening the hats will open and the one who chose the hat with the prize inside gets the prize. It doesnt have to be hats, but im throwing in suggestions!

Also, maybe there could be sikaite Discord? I feel bad post sandwhiching and i think a discord would be great for people like me who likes to reply frequently
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamlet. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 pm

hey-o, im ms. marvel! (though i also go by ham, script, or tonty. any pronouns are okay!) im the other sikaite artist here ^^
im perpetually tired, stressed, and i love to doodle. i own one sikaite myself, tang-guo (been meaning to purchase an myo ticket but ive so much other stuff to do ack)

for ideas, i second the discord (omg hey trashfan i remember you from chubbies!), and maybe a shop option that can maybe have an artist recolor a pixel sprite for a sik at a set price? i remember seeing it in other adopt threads!
another idea is to have a sik animated as a special feature/trait.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hamlet

the dane
they/them

tumblr
(#my art)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hamlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachyykat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:42 am

hello, i’m kat! i’m the thread moderator for sikaite c: i currently have two sikaite, my custom boi and 002

i think a discord is a great idea! i’m on discord all the time, it would be easy to get in contact with people that way too

since the thing perhaps is to eat flowers and not to be afraid - e.e. cummings

peachyykat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me