Exo Creature - Creature Info

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Exo Creature - Creature Info

Postby Cuervo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:06 pm

𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 πˆππ…πŽ

WIP.

References, traits, mutations, and other information of species will be kept here. Do not post.

Catapedes - Very Common
Catapedes are what appear to be a jumble of a cat, a millipede, and a pillbug. They reach a maximum of about 1 foot tall and can be 1 meter long. They are most often covered in fur with a squishy, "scaled" underbelly - their tails resemble an insect's abdomen. Catapedes are known for their four eyes, the main pair having multiple pupils, and the smaller pair being more compound. Catapedes are rather destructive and produce a highly acidic venom that can be spat. They also have tough stomach acid and can eat a lot. Catapedes range in many unnatural colors but tend to have markings as those of an actual cat. However, they don't have "clashing colors". Catapedes tend to be preyed upon by larger creatures.
Lymantricats - Common
Lymantricats are cats mutated with moth features. They are very fluffy, more so than a Catapede. They are especially fluffy on the cheeks, chest, and tail. They have large compound eyes, tufted ears, and antennae that act as highly sensitive whiskers. Lymantricats have four legs, with each foot bearing two toes that resemble moth feet. They also have a scaled underbelly and a large tail that resembles an abdomen. They are generally docile, but skittish and quick to flee. Lymantricats are about the same size as catapedes, but not as long. Lymantricats range in dull, natural colors and few markings. Markings consist of moth-like speckles,spots and "points" like siamese cats. Lymantricats also make easy prey - but when startled they can scatter spores that induce rashes and momentary blindness. They also have absolutely exceptional hearing that can hear the highest of frequencies, and even heartbeats.
Bumble Mews - Common
Bumble mews are small, social, cat-bees. They are about the size of a kitten, But the queens can be as big as a house cat. Bumble mews sport cat-like eyes and no nose, as well as odd "pincers" on top of their heads. Bumble mews also bear wings that allow them to hover and glide/fly for short distances. Queens are unable to fly and instead climb or jump. Mews have bee-like legs and abdomens. They are pretty tame but are easily set off and are ready to defend their den and queen. They range in warmer colors and stripes. They can overtake their targets by sheer number.
Maeleas - Uncommon
Maeleas are cats mutated with unknown "motifs". They are slender, lithe, and tall with long legs. Each leg has two long claws and a dew claw. They have long, curly, whisker-like "antennae" and long, wonky tails that bend a lot. Maeleas are flexible and quick, as well as aggressive and touchy. They can be as tall as 2 feet and have tails as long as 2 meters. Maeleas also have four cat-like eyes and keen eyesight, as well as hearing. They are always dark colored and have green,yellow, orange, or red eyes. Markings are few and consist of stripes, spots and other cat-like markings. They are quiet and stealthy, and stay far from humans. however, they don't seem to care much about humans and will only attack when threatened or provoked.
Chitin Dogs - Common
Chitin dogs are canines mutated with excessive amounts of protective chitin. The chitin growths can take the form of "helmets", "marks", horns, and shells. Chitin dogs are known for their two toes on each feet, topped by a wicked sickle-like claw.These claws can be pulled back to allow them to run better.Chitin dogs have exceptional determination and stamina. Chitin dogs are a common sight, but can be unpredictable. Their colors range from greys, browns, blacks, and whites, but their chitin can be any color. A dark red-brown is the most common chitin color. Chitin dogs can also have 2 - 6 eyes, with four being most common, 6 being uncommon, and 2 being rare. They also have varying tails.
Canodeas - Rare
text text text text text text text text text text text
Formilupids - Rare
Formilupids are a known terror. They are large canines that seem to be a hybrid of an ant and a wolf. They work and live in groups and fiercly protect their territory and queen - they are also ravenous. Formilupids can be momentarily "pacified" with sugar,
as they and their queens love the taste of sweet things. However, it is never recommended to seek Formilupids on your own, as they are very fast and have excellent jumping capabilites, and their mandibles can slice through bone like butter.

False Manticore - Legendary
text text text text text text text text text text text
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Exo Creature - Creature Info/Rarities

Postby Cuervo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:04 am