kalon item giveaway! (winners on page 9)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

choose wisely

orange juice ( +1 )
56%
apple juice
44%

Total votes : 99

Re: kalon item giveaway!

Postby cervidae » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:50 am

username: cervidae
the item i'd like: standard edit item!
positive message to at least one community member:

x; Nekoma's Lion: ay fern. you're honestly the first actual friend i've made in the kal community and i'm super thankful for that! you'll never agree with me but your art is a+++ and you're really nice to talk to! I live for our au.. thank you for making this community so worthwhile you furry <33

x; Hellyboo: i don't think we've ever spoken, but i just want to thank you for all the incredible stuff you do for the community both on and off staff. you gave me a myo, my gateway into the community, my first and most beloved kalon, and i really love that. thank you for everything ;v;

x; Quillington: we've only really spoke once, but i'd like to thank you for making both my and so many other's myos. your designs are gorgeous, and i hope you can get to be an artist! you really inspired me, and beleth's design is probably my favourite thing! delicate but easy to replicate <3

x; Bluepup429: you're the first one i've really been able to hc relationships with, and i love our boys sm <33 our headcanoning always made my day, and i really appreciate all of that!

x; viixen:
hey vix! to top off the firsts, you were my first breeding partner <3 i've always been hesitant to breed my kals, but you really gave me an incredible impression! the kits were lovely and so are you!

x; fawnpi: you're my actual inspiration. everything you do has a really soft atmosphere and your art matches! It's so intricate and delicate and one day i hope i can do the same. thank you for everything you've done for the community, and individually as well <3

x; waterfront: i've never really gotten the chance to talk with you, but everything you do is honestly so aesthetically pleasing and gentle! thank you for letting me use your kal in a form, and i rlly hope to see you around ;>

x; Nicolas~:
ay nic! you're so incredibly sweet agh, your art is stellar and you're doing rlly well even with the stress you've got rn, i always look forward to your streams and your kals are a+++, and you paint like a deity! <3

x; umbre:
hey umbre! your streams give me life and are always really fun to attend! you're an amazing person and you've helped me out quite a bit (also your art, 👌👌) the development thread is always rlly chill and sweet, and i'm always happy whenever i see you on the threads!

x; Bright Horizons; thank you for all the kindness you've shown me, and all of the help with my myo ! you're a v chill person and i'd love to speak with you more. you''re just?? such a chill and understanding person ah <33

+a big thank you to karmel and all of staff for holding down the fort and dealing with all the drama! you're what really ties the community together <3 this is p long but i love all of you!

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:05 am

username: smolch
      the item i'd like: glow edit

akemi-chan ;; i love you so much ;; you're such an amazing person and your art really inspires me to work hard and be as good as you someday! i want to be able to achieve your level of talent, and i strive to work by your side some day!! i get really happy when i talk to you, no matter what it's about, and i never want you to be alone. talk to me whenever you want dude!!

the item i'd like: tooth edit

kyar ;; i only really worked with you when you made me my myo, but i still love him to bits!! you're a really talented artist, and i think you really deserve a position on the artist team on kalons. you're such a sweet person and i really hope i can think of a good enough reason to pm you again someday so we can just have a conversation- you're the nicest GH i've ever met and your presence on this site and in this community is really helpful, you make me really happy <33

also sibylline, ;; !!! i totally didn't realize that you were dini! thank you for the compliment and hnnn i really wanna talk to you again ;; you should do more streams so i have an excuse to!! your kalons are all really good and pure and i love u

the item i'd like: standard edit

paints, wansham, and chance on skype ;; i really love talking to all three of you! i'm never on skype, but you guys all are, and you're one of the very few people who actually notice that i exist? like i hope you don't hate me because i like talking to you a lot !
Last edited by undead on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:28 am

username:Catskitten
the item i'd like:glow edit
everyone here are good artists/writers/coders
when competing for kalons your forms look amazing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepurrmint » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:59 am

username: pepurrmint
the item i'd like: standard and/or glow.
kyar is simply wonderful in every way, from gorgeous artist entries to making a detailed reply to everyone on the fanclub, they're just an amazing person in general. it's a wonder how you haven't become an artist yet.
g1 sunstreaker has wonderful kalons, all having such neat little personalities. i've chatted with them before, they're a lovely person 12/10 would talk to again.
everyone else i wish i could write nice messages about all of you, though i simply don't have enough time & would eventually end up repeating myself. everyone i've met here so far has been just delightful, i'm glad to be a part of this pleasant community!
uwu
Imageuwu
uwu
uwu
owo?
uwu
uwu

consciousness is an illusion
it's worm time babey !

toyhouse instagram
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:38 pm

username: skywalker,
the item i'd like: glow edit
heck there are so many positive and lovely people in the community I have to name more than one.

imperials;
Where do I ever start here ? Me and imperials have been really good friends for a very long time,
and I am so fortunate to have a friend like her in my life. I feel like we bonded even more over
our kalons and their wacky, awesome stories and adventures, their family trees, their art and all
the time we put into them. I love all her kalons a lot, and just all her art is amazing and I love
everything about her development of characters. I really enjoy talking with her and joking and I
love being myself around her. Thank you so much umbre for being there when I need you and I
hope we can continue being amazing friends for years to come <33

๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร;
Daisy is an amazing, kind-hearted, talented, friendly person who I was very fortunate enough to
have met. Her art is stunning and always blows me away, and I truly love her kalons. We met through
our first kalons, Matthew and Shim, and started developing their relationship together <3 Finding
Matthew a mate was amazing, and his mates owner being a lovely person like Daisy was the cherry on
top. I love developing them together and watching their relationship with each other grow, and I love
how enthusiastic she was with their relationship.

rose wick;
Rose has been one of my friends for a long while, and we met long before kalons. Rose is an amazing
person who is extremely kind and very generous. I always feel warm when talking to her, because she
has such a nice feel about her. I love her kalons and her art, and the way she develops her characters.

♠Trollish♠;
Trollish is a sweet, talented being and I really love their art ?? It's super cute and I love the way they
develop their characters, it's always a fun time to read their backstories ! :0c They give off a good
Aura and I really enjoy talking to them !

diamondfox.
Diamond is a super nice individual who I really love talking too ! They are always ready to talk and
have a very nice personality. We met through our kalons, Peter and Daneia, and ever since then I always
enjoy watching them develop their characters and watch them gain new, stunning kalons ;0c

♡ Chocolate ♡
I don't know Chocolate very well, but I can tell they are a sweet person who loves their kalons <33 They
are very sweet from what I can tell, and I really enjoy watching them develop their kalons.
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bright Horizons » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:53 am

username: bright horizons
the item i'd like: a standard edit item
    Cervidae. you are suCH FUN to talk to I'm just ?? you've got amazing ideas and you somehow manage to put up with me just randomly suggesting stuff and overall not knowing what I'm doing. I'm a complete mess when I reply to pm's and you manage to handle them with such patience and just ,, thank you ,,,,,,,
the item i'd like: teeth edit item
    Areater. has dealt with me the longest so good at hc'ing !! overall you're such a sweetheart, and you really developed the relationship between our two kals in such a thorough and fun way ! you're a delight to talk to, and I always love seeing you and your kals around the community !
the item i'd like: glow edit item
    skywishes01. a huge encouragement and an amazing person to talk to ! you helped me through a relatively tough competition even when I lost connection and stopped, and you have such fun and interesting kals !! I'm awful at keeping in touch, but even our small chats were super relaxing and fun ;;
Bright Horizons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 am

username: Drasheep
the item i'd like :glow edit item
positive message to at least one community member: Ok so BuzzyLee is one of the most awesome person active in our community! For no real reason other than to be nice, he randomly gave me the 500 points I needed to obtain a MYO ticket, my first kalon. He has given to many others as well, for no other reason than kindness!
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:26 am

username: xxblackwolfloverxx
the item i'd like: Glow edit
positive message to at least one community member: The community for the Kalons are very accepting! I yet have to get a Kalon but would love this edit!
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:23 am

username: chocolate
    the item i'd like: glow item or standard item!

to start,, sammich has the most amazing art and all their batches have me shocked. they're always flawless and the way she edits the lines are absolutely amazing. i hope to see more of her!
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 am

username: Kim Jongdae
    the item i'd like: glow
    positive message to at least one community member: shoutout @gladis for keeping up with me in the community and putting up with a lot of my banter and random late night ideas! She's always open to new ideas and concepts and her patience with me in general is probably the most amazing thing <3
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me