Felus Adopts - Suggestions

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Curious » Tue May 02, 2017 4:47 am

Main - Archive - Fanclub - Nursery - Q&A - Customs - Starter MYOs
Artist Search - Nursery Artist Search - Moderator Search

Welcome
Welcome to the felus adopts suggestion thread! This is the thread for suggestions concerning events, adoptables, and the like!
Rules
▸ Anyone, whether they own a felus or not, is allowed to post here.
▸ Spamming is not permitted. Only post any suggestion once--we'll see it, whether we respond or not, don't worry!
▸ Do not include more than five images per post, to prevent lag.
▸ Any 1x1 conversations should be taken elsewhere to prevent spam.
▸ Bullying of any kind is strictly prohibited.
▸ Complaints and questions should either be taken to PM with staff or to the Q&A thread.
Last edited by Curious on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felus Adopts - Suggestions

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun May 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Hmm, there are actually a few animals/insects I'd like to see turned into Feli designs!

As far as animals go there are a bunch of cool-looking fish such as the Discus, Neon Tetras, Betta Fish, Tiger Plecos, Lionfish, Lineatus Fairy Wrasses, Royal Blue Tang(The fish Dory was based on), etc.

And there are also a lot of cool butterflies like Monarchs, Crimson Rose Swallowtails, Blue Clippers, Zebra Longwings, Alpine Black Swallowtails, Common Morphos, Viceroys, etc.

Just a few things c:
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me