Inuit Keipah Readoptions

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Inuit Keipah Readoptions

Postby koegami » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:27 am

These Rules MUST be followed!

- you may only win ONE legendary Keipah from this center at any time! this does mean that even if you trade, sell, or gift back, you cannot own another from this readoption center!

- you can win only ONE per every session. IK readoptions will have a "Code Drop" of sorts. after that everything resets.
- its ok if you don't connect to the Keipah after adopting, you can always send them back!
- Keipah won here are NOT to be traded, or resold of any kind. you may only send them back here. they are NOT trade fodder.
- submitting a Keipah to the Center relinquishes ALL rights to it. and cannot be taken back from the center.

- you consent to these rules by posting / adopting a Keipah from this place. meaning if you are found to be breaking any of these rules, you will either get a strike, or a ban [which would mean ban from the readopt center, and a 1 week temp. ban from the adoption center [plus nursery]]

[url]Keipah Adoption Bank[/url] | [url]Archive [will be archived by user's 6 digit code on profile page][/url] | Main Adopts

Form for ADOPTING a keipah
Code: Select all
wip

Form for SUBMITTING a keipah
Code: Select all
Username:
Keipah Name:
Link to Image:

Terms: [what do you want to have users keep about the Keipah?] ie. gender, name, etc.
Anything else?
Last edited by koegami on Fri May 12, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cells [1-50]

Postby koegami » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 am

Last edited by koegami on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me