Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:23 am

Keen wrote:thanks guys <3 i always figured horses like the 1000th khim should have harder comps, but only two people entered for him. i thought he would be special enough to draw some interest at least :P

we have another problem there nobody wanted to speak about yet... or i'm sure nobody wants to realize it
we don't have as much forms on the horses as before... there is a easy reason to that: people are satted with khims. we have over 1500 khims now, many people being there since the beginning have biiiiiiiiiig herds and we start to get in a range were many big adopts start to die slowly, because there are to less new people coming in.
the old people don't enter for every horse anymore because they have sooo many and we will get to a points were they stop adopting or breeding many new horses, that results that many horses have lesser forms filled out.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:26 am

NeriHyuga wrote:we have another problem there nobody wanted to speak about yet... or i'm sure nobody wants to realize it
we don't have as much forms on the horses as before... there is a easy reason to that: people are satted with khims. we have over 1500 khims now, many people being there since the beginning have biiiiiiiiiig herds and we start to get in a range were many big adopts start to die slowly, because there are to less new people coming in.
the old people don't enter for every horse anymore because they have sooo many and we will get to a points were they stop adopting or breeding many new horses, that results that many horses have lesser forms filled out.

Khims is not allowed to slowly die. Is there some place it can be advertised to bring in more people??
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:37 am

Keen wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:we have another problem there nobody wanted to speak about yet... or i'm sure nobody wants to realize it

Khims is not allowed to slowly die. Is there some place it can be advertised to bring in more people??

nuuuuuuu i love this species to much for this to just fade away..... maybe have more compts that are geared towards people with less and no khims or have a special even to help draw people in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:49 am

I really hope this species doesnt die... i suggest doing an event similar to the medieval festival where everyone got 1 free semi custom. There were A LOT of people interested in that and im sure it would attract many new people into the community

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:49 am

Agreed!! We need More people drawn in!!
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:08 am

What if we do a version 2 of the adopt, not nessisarly chance anything just repost it with a new "Grand Opening" event and make a big fuss over the second version. I know many adopts do this and that helps bring in new people and get the hip for the adopt going up once more. After the current ocean event we could consider this? Maybe even make item raffles and kinda offer a good amount of free things to help bring new people in
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:45 am

I shall be stabling and working on #200 SNM adopt.
Opinions/Suggestions for it will be helpful!

I may or may not have accidentally exited it out of JM some how. XD
    But I'm about to go eat right now, so I will stream afterwards. <3
Last edited by L.V.L on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Hey! I'm here to introduce my new khims from Phina - who will hopefully not be staying with me long.
If you have a slot to any of the horses listed below, please PM me linking Phina's permission quote.

Accomplice

Secret

Flipper

Chris

Kiddo

Milk

Sol

Diamond

Please just PM me LINKING your permission on Phina's page if you have a slot to any of these horses, thanks <3
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:33 pm

-Undyne- wrote:I really hope this species doesnt die... i suggest doing an event similar to the medieval festival where everyone got 1 free semi custom. There were A LOT of people interested in that and im sure it would attract many new people into the community

I think this idea is good too. :) Besides, there are so many artists now, I'm sure it will be okay. Or how about a taming event or a rehoming event? Whereby we can get a semi-custom and we have to write or do art to make it ours. At the end of everything, the Khims whose writings aren't completed can be placed up for adoption for the rest of the community.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:27 pm

I never post here, probably only posted once or twice beforehand as I'm still sort of new to this species and all.
But I would like to introduce the first breeding I ordered. He is the third Khim I own, after getting his father rehomed to me, and winning his mother.

Ending of a Dynasty || Wayne
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me