kalon item giveaway! (winners on page 9)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

choose wisely

orange juice ( +1 )
56%
apple juice
44%

Total votes : 99

Re: kalon item giveaway!

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:29 am

username: Unleashed Squid
the item i'd like: Glow edit
positive message to at least one community member:

eonian, Ack, I feel like I must be rather annoying to work with at times, but you always handle everything with grace and kindness. Thank you so much for everything you have done, and continue to do for the community! c:
diamondfox, you are so sweet to everyone and make the community a better place with your generosity and kind words.
Sandstorm814, you are so sweet and kind. I wanted to say that you always seem approachable and accepting. ^^

username: Unleashed Squid
the item i'd like: Standard Edit
๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร;, Goodness, you are one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I've come across. Thank you for your sweet personality. It is truly a blessing.
Kyar, you always seem to be ready to spread kindness across the community, no matter what the circumstances are. Thank you for all that you do. ^^
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 am

username: Silver Pandorica
the item i'd like: Glow Item
Okay. Trollish (I can't get those lil symbols in your name, I'm sorry), is amazing. They're super sweet and are always really easy to talk to. Not to mention they reply to a ton of people all at once on the fanclub?? And each message is really nice! And...their designs...are amazing!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 am

username: aoora
    the item i'd like: glow edit item ;;0;;
    my good buddy finch. - first off hes like probably one of the most talented artists ive ever been blessed to be in the presence of met. hes such a sweetie and literally hilarious- never fails to make me crack up. not to mention his kals are absolutely gorgeous,, i adore all of the designs he's made, and im v lucky to own one!! finch is really creative, and his style is really unique and distinct, and i admire that abt him!! ily dude <3
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 am

username: Coco Bunny
the item i'd like: Glow edit item
positive message to at least one community member: @Midnightkitkat, @I.C., @Derpiness, @save seedcakes, @hiraeth, @wolfie; thanks for being my friends, you guys c: (Also seedcakes helped resize my amazing avatar for me!)

username: Coco Bunny
the item i'd like: Teeth Edit Item
positive message to at least one community member: @rnirai I LOVE your avatar! It's great!
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωolfie » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 am

username: ωolfie
      the item i'd like: glow edit item
      positive message to at least one community member: @save seedcakes: omgg their kalons are so so nice !! & they're rlly good at art and rlly generous! they're always so enthusiastic to develop their kalons and they reallyyy love their kalons a whole lot!! :b

@trollish: everyone loves trollish, who doesn't? their art style is simple but really, really cute!! their art is super amazing & they're also really generous! they've done so much for the community and has been an amazing positive addition to the staff team ever since they became an artist!

the item i'd like: standard edit item
      positive message to at least one community member: @midnightkitkat: aghh they have super cool concepts for their kalons and their art is also SUPER heckin good & if u ever need help, they'll always be there 4 u!! ;D they're super easygoing and nice to the whole community ;v;

@fawnpi: their art style is drop dead gorgeous!! they always put so much detail into their work and you can really tell !! they're also incredibly kind to everyone and everything and so, so caring!! <3

the item i'd like: teeth edit item
      positive message to at least one community member: @hiraeth.: aa I remember when she was just a non-owner uwu" but with hardwork and perseverance, they finally acquired two kalons!! they're super hardworking and puts a lot of effort into all of their forms !! she's also super kind and always there if u want a nice lil chat c":

@kyar: ahhHHH KYARRR ,,!! the best staff member on cs ?? ever ?? omgg they're so so kind and always willing to help others in any way possible!! they really do care for each and every single member in the community and they've made the kalon community a more positive place! and they give long, in depth replies to so many people in the kal fc!! what a blessing omgg

@i.c. , coco bunny , brightdays , derpiness : thank you so much for being such amazing friends! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:13 pm

username: save seedcakes
the item i'd like: glow edit
positive message to at least one community member: my friend squad from chatzy! @midnightkitkat @coco bunny @hiraeth. @wolfie @echoofthewhitewolf @derpiness yall are great!! im probably forgetting people nng but all the chatzy crew are awesome qwq
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:49 pm

username: FluffyBirdie
the item i'd like: Glow Item
positive message to at least one community member: ahh of course a shoutout to skywishes01! She dragged me into this and although I won't be able to leave it's great lmao. Thanks for inviting me to Kalons and tolerating the randomness that is this bird XD

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:51 pm

ends later today when i post again!

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:24 am

username: Bill Ciforce
the item i'd like: Glow Edit Item
Okay well first of all, shoutout to Kyo, Static, and Ama - We all hang out on Skype together and even though I'm not super active a lot of the time you're all super chill and it's great chatting with you :0 Kyo, you're doing great with your nursery artist trial period and I'd be willing to bet my right foot that you're going to make it full-time. Static, you're cool as heck and I promise I'm gonna make Fidget Cube soon I'm sorry. Ama, your Kalons are gr8 and your art is 👌 Keep being cool my dudes :d
Another shoutout to Midnightkitkat who was super chill about me approaching them out of the blue with Mifa despite us only talking briefly about Sidon and Mipha Kalons in a stream a few months before? We haven't done a whole ton of headcanoning or anything since I initially came forward but I love these two fishy dorks and I'm super glad you were down for me adding her to Zidon's story ;v;
Aaaand lastly, shoutout to winded, who I'm working with as a partner for the Starfy Kalons! We've never really talked before but you seem cool and I'm looking forward to partnering with you <3 I have my copy of Starfy in my bag to play during my breaks today and oh man I'm looking forward to this :0 Haven't beaten it yet, but I can already tell it'll be fun drawing inspiration from our stories and from the style of the game's music to make the composition I mentioned earlier when I asked if you wanted to partner up! I'll be busy with work a lot, but I'm gonna do my best to make sure we win these kids~
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups