πŸŽπŸŒπŸ‡Fruiti BirdsπŸ‰πŸ“πŸ’ Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸŽπŸŒπŸ‡Fruiti BatsπŸ‰πŸ“πŸ’ Fanclub!

Postby snailkinz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:22 am

As some of you may or may not have noticed, the fruiti store was under construction yesterday and has now been updated/changed! What do you think of the new version? What do you think of the items? Most importantly, are there any items you'd like to see in the fruiti hut? Please let me know! :)

*Also! The yamapillars and veggie critters will be added soon. Only exceptions with the veggie critters though are the broccoleep, onicken, and chili pupper. They will unfortunately be retired from being available for purchase. Their linearts might be reused however as event freebies, so they won't be completely going away. The rabbish, armatato and carroakes are staying though!
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zenix » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:24 am

β˜…Gummiiβ˜… wrote:As some of you may or may not have noticed, the fruiti store was under construction yesterday and has now been updated/changed! What do you think of the new version? What do you think of the items? Most importantly, are there any items you'd like to see in the fruiti hut? Please let me know! :)

*Also! The yamapillars and veggie critters will be added soon. Only exceptions with the veggie critters though are the broccoleep, onicken, and chili pupper. They will unfortunately be retired from being available for purchase. Their linearts might be reused however as event freebies, so they won't be completely going away. The rabbish, armatato and carroakes are staying though!

It's Looking great Gummii! Can't wait to buy a few things from the store.
Zenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:48 am

Knowing that onickens are leaving... anyone have one for trade?
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿alien✿ » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Since it's my birthday I decided to make myself my artist's monthly custom ;u;
I really like how she came out!
I love her so much ;u;
I'm also working on new litters but I don't know when they'll come out or anything! I'm just really excited to be working on bats again! They're such a good filler between personal projects!
Last edited by ✿alien✿ on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom R » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:26 pm

I can't see it. Is the link broken or is it just me?
Click us, please!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Phantom R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Phantom R wrote:I can't see it. Is the link broken or is it just me?

I can't either
Alien, did you post it on DA? If you did sometimes when you move the image somewhere the link will change, and the old one will be broken...
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avpuppylove » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:17 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:
Zenix wrote:
avpuppylove wrote:Does the breeding now only have 2 slots?

It has more slots :) It's just taking a bit to finish the other breeding requests. Breeding should re-open soon!

(Adding a little more to this!)
Breeding slots will re-open when all forms are completed, so when we take new pairs, we won't have to worry about any old forms. If we were to accept forms when we still had old forms, it would traffic the older forms.
it's also because we have lives; we can not fulfil every order every second, and because breeding slots become filled up very quickly!

Okay, thank you.
ImageΒ Β Β Image
Image Image
avpuppylove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avpuppylove » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 am

β˜…Gummiiβ˜… wrote:As some of you may or may not have noticed, the fruiti store was under construction yesterday and has now been updated/changed! What do you think of the new version? What do you think of the items? Most importantly, are there any items you'd like to see in the fruiti hut? Please let me know! :)

Some bat toys would be great in the fruiti hut. Also the fashion section in the old fruiti store was pretty good. That's sad that some veggie critters are leaving though. :(
ImageΒ Β Β Image
Image Image
avpuppylove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:25 am

avpuppylove wrote:

Some bat toys would be great in the fruiti hut. Also the fashion section in the old fruiti store was pretty good. That's sad that some veggie critters are leaving though. :(

Ahhhh its beanie Boo's all over again.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avpuppylove » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:21 am

Gummii, would it be okay if I posted an oekaki drawing using my bats as reference? I wouldn't just completely copy them, and would credit you.
ImageΒ Β Β Image
Image Image
avpuppylove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me