📀Wermz📀 Discussion

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Discussion (contest!)

Postby Azphen » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:09 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : sharpshooter + 757932
(coffee-fueled conspiracy)

------

After hours of searching for, compiling, and connecting even some of the smallest crumbs of lore… I’ve made this! I didn’t mean to go all out but I ended up having so much fun, I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t pick just one conspiracy, so I tried to find out the story of Eaden. It lowkey almost turned into Bingo The Protagonist fanfiction so I cut some stuff out lmao

I put a good amount of love and care into this while crafting it, so please don't be mean ;; all art included and/or linked in the body of this entry was drawn by 0blivion! The entry banner and art at the very bottom (my robot werm, Anton, super sleep deprived and drinking some oil) were drawn by me. The formatting is best viewed on a computer :>
    like, seriously— rip phone users LOL

Potential CW for mentions of mutation, abandonment of offspring, and blood. These are all very brief, but better safe than sorry!

And with that, enough of my babbling— there’s more of that to come, anyway! Here’s my entry:

On a moon orbiting an unknown planet, there resided one city. Its real name is unknown, as it was quite literally dubbed “Deadend City” by its visitors and inhabitants. While Deadend was on a wasteland, “dustbowl” moon, that city was full of life (and monsters). Due to the appearance of the planet Eaden now orbits— green with no ring— and the moon’s more or less moderate heat level (for a desert, at least), this is a moon outside of humanity’s origin solar system. Despite this system being far from “home”, it is evident that humans once lived on Eaden. This is seen in the use of binary code on the back of one of the brochures (and the English song it led to), the weezer records kept in the city, and the text on Ronnie’s shirts.

Referencing the full brochure relic logs and the idea that the main speaking language of Eaden was English, this solar system is likely named “Sepul”, making the planet Eaden orbits being named “Sepul.C”. The “C” could indicate, due to it being the third letter of the English alphabet, that the planet is the third closest planet to the system’s star. This planet also has more than one moon, as seen in the brochure stating that Deadend has a monster population that “far exceeds its Sepul.C relatives”.

This particular moon of Sepul.C was solely meant to be used for research. Due to the effects of this research, the quality of life on the moon continued to decline over the years; however, Deadend city continued to grow and have a staggering population. Among the numerous military bases on the moon, there was one main research lab: its job was to research the magical essence shards residing in certain deposits on the moon and harness their power. Most scrap material comes from this lab— the product of destroyed and/or rotting equipment. Useless crystals are prototypes of trying to create artificial crystals using cords powered by essence shards throughout the interior, their larger size seeming to be a better “template” for the project, but these prototypes were pathetic failures: the magic always died once the essence shard was disconnected. The workers on these projects eventually tried another method of creating artificial crystals (ruined crystal) and while in some aspects it was a success, spending extended periods of time near the (unknown to the researchers) corrupted magic had negative side effects on all of the employees’ physical and psychological health. Tampered scrap is leftover machinery from when these experiments started to become a “success”, still glowing with energy.

ImageImageImage
From left to right: useless crystal, ruined crystal, and tampered scrap.

Due to the leading researcher(s) and their determination to understand the power behind the shards, the research continued despite the deteriorating health of their employees. Anyone who left would be promptly replaced with ignorant, eager participants. However, the lack of stability these crystals had were not properly documented, and leaving all of them together in one of the bases for efficient storage was a very much fatal error. This resulted in a massive explosion— the incident.

The [redacted] incident occured in the September of ‘87— exact year unknown. Ronnie’s Fun Run shirt backs up this theory, as he said that was the month and year of the Fun Run, and he has stated it is the only shirt he did not make himself, meaning it was likely the shirt he was wearing when the incident occured, and everything else was either completely destroyed or inaccessible.

The Fun Run was raising money for something starting with a capital “i”— Ronnie cut himself short when revealing this and then corrected it to “the company”. This company is likely IBAC, the company name on his newest shirt. It is highly evident that Ronnie found himself revealing too much, then committed to diverting towards the ridiculous story as per his original plan. This line is probably the last of any truth that can be gleaned from this story. Ronnie’s exact relationship to this company is unknown. He could have worked for this company, or it could have been the name of the military organization conducting all of the research on Deadend— possibly both. The smiley face logo with the letters “THK” on Ronnie’s bag could also be from this company. Perhaps this logo was meant to encourage the people on the moon to be happier due to the deteriorating conditions?

While Deadend was a wasteland before the incident, the blast resulted in the decay of all unprotected plant life and environmental damage, resulting in more sandstorms. The sun was also harsher after the incident, according to Ronnie.

Due to the severity of the incident, there was a mass evacuation of the entire moon. The monsters were abandoned due to their hostile nature towards the Deadend population. The theory of there being a mass evacuation is the lack of human remains and the meticulously written message on the back of the brochure saying that Deadent City would not be given up on and abandoned— someone WILL come back to the wreckage. They had no choice but to leave.

Ronnie was one of many in the human population that resided in Deadend City, and survived this incident. Due to the fact that he made a shirt with the (scrubbed out) name of the incident and that he survived, it is likely he remembers the event in its entirety. Unlike his peers for an unknown reason, he underwent drastic physical changes because of the incident. During the evacuation, he was likely wrongly identified as either one of the monsters or simply being dead, resulting in him being left behind. There very well may be more like Ronnie who were moved out in the mass evacuation. This change is supported by the fact that Ronnie has stated that he did not always look the way he does now, and also that, upon being bitten by a werm he noticed something different about himself: while he expected to see pinpricks of blood on his finger where he was bitten, he then questioned himself and made the mental note that it looked more like oil. It’s safe to assume he was not aware of this biological change until then, and this also supports the concept that the incident involved radiation or some other form of corruption.

Evidence of Ronnie knowing human culture almost completely confirms that he was formerly a human. This is seen in him saying “Christ” upon the sight of Goober, and knowing the phrase of “dying on that hill” which he has said to Polo (before needing to clarify that it was not a threat). While he is often mistaken for a werm and not seen as a “human”, this is probably because wermz simply have not met any other creatures.

The substantial “monster” population was also affected by the incident, quickly going from having a large population on the moon to almost dying out due to prolonged exposure to the corrupted magic. The ones that survived long enough to have (usually mutated) offspring— eventually leading to the many genuses of canid/mustelid wermz— usually still died quickly after. Any monsters that survived the prolonged exposure reject any of their offspring that look different from them, resulting in wermlings (eventually) being able to be found during scavenging trips. Due to the asexual reproduction of these monsters, the offspring are fortunately able to survive without their parents.

While the situation of “Werm #1” is still a mystery, it is probably safe as of right now to see Werm #1 as either Ronnie or as the wermz’ monstrous ancestors.

Several years have passed since the incident, confirmed by Ronnie mentioning wandering around the area for “all these years”. Along with the effects of the incident, the surviving population of the original monsters are more than likely to still be present on Eaden, due to the feeling of being watched within the city ruins and imagining eyes in the wasteland. Additionally, the corrupted magic is simply a “part” of wermz now. Despite being very minimal due to the extended time passage after the incident, plant life is negatively affected by prolonged exposure to wermz. The plant taken in by Polo & Marco had been affected positively by being moved from the staff room (bathed in werm scent) to the front desk, which has much more readily available fresh air.

Despite years passing, Ronnie continues to hide his face around others; however, he seems to take off his mask when he thinks he is alone. All that is known about Ronnie’s face is that it is not distinctly human. Polo recognizes humans due to her familiarity with the Weezer sleeve, but blatantly asked Ronnie what he was upon seeing his face. Because of Ronnie’s remaining human-like traits (most notably being significantly larger), wermz often tend to be wary of or intimidated by him at first.

This could possibly be from innate traits left over from the “first” wermz/monsters’ hatred towards humans for whatever reason. Ronnie and the wermz are also capable of communicating with each other. This could possibly be because of their shared exposure to the corrupted magic during the incident. An alternative to this is that the wermz are still extremely intelligent creatures that simply lack knowledge of human life before the accident. They could have learned to read and communicate themselves, or Ronnie could have taught them— but this is not backed up by any evidence.

Regardless of how the two are able to communicate, both sides benefit from it— specifically Ronnie. He is likely in the process of planning or building something with the scrap (computer parts) he collects through business with wermz. Ronnie has stated to have made the fusion shard in his shop himself. This begs the question as to how much experience he has with this kind of powerful material/technology and how he could potentially be more connected to the incident. While what exactly he is building is still unclear, it would be likely he is either building something in order to escape Eaden or reverse the effects of the incident. Ronnie used to love Deadend, but now hates it and refers to it as a “hellhole”.

And… that’s it. This is all I was able to assume from the story (so far— to be continued one day mayhaps?)!

I hope you enjoyed what I had to spew word vomit all over the page say! I’m sorry for highkey rambling, it was embarrassing pasting everything into my post and watching it keep getting longer ;; but I was having so much fun and just Really didn’t want to stop. I didn’t realize it’d get so long. This has really been consuming my brain for the last couple days haha— and now that I’ve made my post, I’m excited to go through and read everyone else’s!

Good luck to everyone who participated, this was such a fun event!
Last edited by Azphen on Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geinkotsu » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:01 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Geinkotsu 133650

Tin Foil Hat Enjoyer

"Okay!! So, just hear me out! Because this might seem a little crazy- but I assure you that it'll all come together!"

Droxus stands poised on a little stack of scrap in front of a giant board covered in drawings of relics and the moon with the wheezers' album pinned around a bunch of weird happy face masks.

"So! Where are we? ON THE MOON! This moon, to be exact! And in the pamphlet, they call this place Sep--sepi--Sa-pool! This place isn't an Eaden! It's called Deadend city and that whole sign out there is a lie! But why would anyone cover it up? Well I'll get there but first we gotta talk about what we know!"

The horned werm smacks and pats the image of a city and the moon. "The furless two legged creatures made this one city and the have mentioned reasearch and monsters-- what were they researching? WELL IT WAS US! Of course it was us! We're the monsters, and the relics they were researching? THEY had to be the ones that made them all weird! Their city is filled with weird stuff!"

"But who are the wheezer dead-end people? Well- This isnt a shiny paradise you know!! They had to be DEADENDERS! People NO ONE ELSE WANTED! Like... like... CRIMINALS! Delinquents-- true shiny stealers! So they put them ALL here instead of on that pretty sky friend over there, and they start to LIVE here. But WE didn't get along so we and the furless deadenders fought! And THERE WAS A WAR!"

"AND WE FOUGHT THEM ALL OFF SINGLE HANDEDLY -- TORE DOWN THEIR CITY -- BROUGHT IT TO RUIN!!! Made them all... leave. Have you ever found any of those furless creatures here? no! They had to have left- we chased em all out! But... maybe... just maybe... there's one left!!"

The worm yanks down a massive torn curtain from the side of the wall, revealing a life-size cardboard cutout of Ronnie with his hands on his hips and familiar smiling mask.

"A LOVE CHILD BORN FROM THE TRAGEDY OF WAR! A werm and a deadender who had a big werm child! ABANDONED by his deadender parent! FOR WHO COULD LOVE SUCH A BEAIUTIFUL... b-big... muscular werm...." Droxus trails off. He appears to be drooling as he looks upon the life-size cutout. "So-- SO RONNIE-- IS A SAD DEADENDER WERM AND-- so all these smiley faces? He did it!! Right? To feel less alone! Theres a smiley face on the sign out there, and theres a smiley face on his face! But ... I dont know if thats a fake smile and-- WELL THE CONCLUSION IS-- RONNIE IS PROBABLY SUPER REALLY SAD AND ALONE AND AS NO PARENTS BECAUSE OF OUR WERM WHEEZER WAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO BRING HIM POPTARTS!!"

Marinus stands... horrified and at a loss for words. But their eyes slowly narrow. "You did all this just so you could get my permission to LIE to the guild to get poptarts and then GO TO RONNIES??"

"Yes."

"Get out."

Last edited by geinkotsu on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyesemote » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:39 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Gr33dQU33N / 233667

Image <-- Are you this guy??

Maybe this lady? -->

Look closely at the werm below, see anything weird??
Nothing right??
WRONG. COMPUTER ENHANCE.
SEE!!!! PINK!!! You know what else is pink??
Slime.

Ladies, gentlemen, gamers, people who have several mugs on their desk, I've brought you here today to tell you one thing, stop eating chicky nuggets,,, or else,,, u BECOME WERM!!!!

WERMZ ARE PEOPLE.
Last edited by eyesemote on Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:32 am

Conspiracy club entry! (I preface my entry by mentioning I don't know all of werm lore!)
Username + User ID : Ivypaw<3
(Coffee fueled conspiracy )
Image ImageImage

You, a werm, find a hard drive at the local thrift store and decide to plug it into your computer.

You select and open the first folder, inside you find a text file titled "The truth"

I've made the connections for you, the items landing in front of us, on us, there's something in control, something we can't see, and I will find it. Even the smallest simulations are based on something of the base reality, which means the clues of where we are from are here somewhere. And have you noticed the new werms, showing up in town with a base knowledge of who and what we are, but no knowledge of their past? Are these werms created just for us to interact with? Or just for the people running the simulation? They come in batches, have names and numbers associated with them, they appear at random. Was I the same? The early werms, the ones with lower numbers, do they know something they won't tell everyone? It seems likely, a town with secrets, they all have them.

Virtual beings living and functioning in a computer, unable to venture far from the moon we call home and unaware of others out there. Our inability to go so far at a time has a direct correlation with the inability of the program to generate the entire universe at once, choosing instead to generate only a small section at a time where sentient beings are.
I know there are others like me, werms that ask too many questions of their surroundings, and together we will get to the bottom of this conspiracy!

You notice the other files are significantly corrupted, you click on the only one you can, an image file whose title is a jumbled mess of letters and numbers.
They don't want you to know, they don't want you to see, the ones and zeros you are made up to be.

You blink a few times, impressed by what you have found, and excitedly stuff the hard drive into your backpack, excited to show the other werms at the conspiracy meet-up what you've found.
As you turn away from your computer, fumbling with your bag containing the now disconnected hard drive, you notice a flash from the monitor and turn back slowly, staring wide-eyed at your desktop background. Nothing out of the ordinary, perhaps you just jostled a connection while moving your bag around?

Just as you begin to look away, your display glitches, an error sound rings through your ears as a command window opens in the center of your screen, black with a blinking white cursor.

Then letters begin to appear in the command window, one by one, glaring white against the deep black.

>THERE IS MORE TO KNOW.

The text appears. You stop, staring, bewildered at the mysterious text... You did remove the hard drive, right? Oh god, it's probably a virus, you knew you should have scanned the drive before opening any of the files. You try to close the window but to no avail. You try to force quit the program but you're locked into it. Maybe if you turn your computer off using the power button, that should work, right? You press and hold the button, three seconds pass, five, ten... it should have killed it by now, it's not turning off...

The cursor continues to blink. Blink. Blink.

You realize- it's waiting. It's waiting for a reply, it wants you to talk to it and it won't let you do anything else until its program's function is fulfilled.

You stand up, and turn, wandering slightly as you chuckle nervously. Your computer makes another error sound, seemingly to get your attention, and you turn around, eyes fixing back on the screen as the words ">DO NOT LEAVE PLEASE." appear letter by letter. It can... see you?

Startled but curious, you sit back down, not letting your eye contact move from the screen as your hands settle on the keyboard.

"There is more to know?" you type, waiting a moment for a response. ">THERE IS MORE TO KNOW." repeats the message. "What more is there to know?" fingers clack at the keys fervently, trying to find some, any, more information about this situation. ">THE FILES ON THE DRIVE ARE PIECES TO THE PUZZLE." You stop, confused, brow furrowings as you think back to the files on the hard drive, the only ones you could open were a .txt file and a glitchy PNG. "The files on the drive are corrupt", ">THEY ARE HIDDEN." comes the reply, almost immediately after you send yours. Hidden? They're there, it even says they're corrupt when you try to open them! "How can I see them?" you ask, no reply, you wait, 30 seconds pass by before...

Digits suddenly start appearing on your screen, filling up line after line after line of the command box before finally coming to a stop. "What is this?" You type, confused. No reply. "Seriously, What is this? What do I do next?" Each time, no reply, you sit there, waiting, hoping it will just take time for it to reply again, minutes passing. "Hello?" Nothing. You sit, exasperated - unsure what to do next, thinking hard before reaching down and grabbing your bag and taking the hard drive back out, plugging it carefully back into the computer and the file explorer popping back up as normal. It looks like you're no longer locked out of the rest of your PC, which is good!

You stare at the lines of long code, then back at the content of the folder, before opening up the .txt document and staring hard at the content. CTRL+A... Delete. The document was now blank. Why did you do that? CTRL+Z... Uh... CTRL+Z... No? Oh. It's not working. Okay. What next?

You move back to the command window and select the lines and lines of numbers before pasting them into the now empty document before saving and closing it.

Your computer restarts.

The familiar chime of your PC starting back up fills the room, you log back in, and the explorer window for the drive opens back up, the files can all be seen now. Pictures of strange creatures with boring, patternless, mostly hairless skin in tones of only pinks, tans and browns. They appear to be artists, drawing on commuters, on paper, familiar methods, but what are they drawing? What- Werms?! Your friends, your family... You flip through more pictures, these appear to be screenshots, of sites, people... submitting designs for Werms on a strange, green-colored forum.

You scroll through more before setting your eyes on a screenshot containing a drawing of a Werm that looked familiar to you, your best friend you met and became good friends with only a year ago. You open the image wider to read the text...

Their name, birthday, likes, dislikes were all there. Everything you knew about this Werm already (and more) written out as a profile. You read further before gasping and reeling back in fear. Under "best friend" was listed your name... and... a link.
Last edited by Asternaut on Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:09 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : beekind + 17732
wip!
beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiel » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:15 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : castiel + 1032446

Dew got home late. As the sun set, he quickly began to try to start a fire. They had spent a good portion of the day looking through piles of trash in places in Eaden where not many wermz went, like alleys or back roads. Now, they sat before the tiny sparks and wood chips, placing the papers around the fire so that it could grow. Dew glanced at each paper as he put them into the fire; he was able to recognize some of the symbols- letters- and make out some words. His mother had taught him that- he thinks so at least- and her mother had taught her them too. “The things that used to live here were very interesting.” They could remember her telling him…
‘--e -o-n -no-n a- -eaden-‘

It wasn’t too uncommon to see the name on something, but Dew read it anyways. That was unusual… most of the words on the page were recognizable. Dew began reading.
The species - was officially discovered in 1-79, by - -. A revolutionary - in - -, the - is a - cross - many different - in the - order.

There were a few lines that were full of long words, Dew wouldn’t even know what the words meant, even if he could read them.
- studied the -, - was - a still newly discovered -, and the - -. After - died in 1-84, at - years -, - student, -, continued the research on -,they still had progress to be made. Over many years, - and - used - - to.

Many of the words were blurred from the paper being outside for years, and there was a lot of what looked like names.
The - used however, is unknown, as - had created it herself and guarded the way it worked with her life. When the - war - in -, she destroyed her - to keep them safe.
However strongly - guarded her - and discoveries, she guarded one thing even more. The -. She died in -, during the -, when an enemy force attacked the -. Even when - tried dragging her out and eventually fled themselves, - stayed. She - defended the - with her life.

Who? What was this story about? Dew wondered if it was true or not, either way that lady sounded pretty cool.
Her - was not in -, however, as the - and - in the - were not - by the enemy. The - was broken beyond repair, safe from the enemy’s eyes, and the - had escaped in the chaos, safe from the enemy’s hands. Nobody knows for sure - how many were in the -, how many -, nor how many - -, but we do know that the - is not extinct.

Even though he couldn’t read most of it, it was still interesting. Dew’s eyes wandered to the faded photo at the bottom of the paper, and was met with a very familiar sight. The nose was slightly more square, the tail slightly less fluffy, but that was definitely a werm.
Dew ended up falling asleep by his small fire after reading what they could of the paper. They slept well, but come morning Dew will regret falling asleep where xe did, as they’ll find the paper had drifted into the fire with the breeze. Oh well, it’s not like anyone would really believe him about what he found anyway.

Seraph!!
she/he/they

castiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:09 pm

as per request- the comp is extended to the end of today! i think. i think that math is right don't hold me to it. no more entries after next rollover ! ^^

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:58 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Transparent Cow! + 1012921
I think something happened in "eden", down to a war or some kind of apocalypse that affected the wastelands that is now know as eden today. Ronnie, the only humanish creature alive amongst these tiny feral wermz is much of a mystery himself; being the only mammal that stands and walks only on his hind legs and is so tall, he has very different features that differ from wermz so he is definitely a different species. Most likely that he had his species wiped out due to foreseen turn of events, it has been shown that Ronnie had/has experienced memory loss and is unable to recognize [redacted]'s names; adding on I will point out Ronnie's mask. He wears a mask and doesn't exactly take it off often, as well as there has only been one instance where someone had seen him without it but we don't know exactly he might be hiding. He might have some head damage or injury to his face and/or head as might be the reason for the coverup, he might have some facial scaring or feels as if he needs to keep his identity along with his face secret for a mystery reason--
static interference suppressed, undergoing construction.. . . .

construction complete,, - undergoing rebooting.. . . in process 98/100

rebooting system complete

--Ronnie does have multiple shirts that might stylize something but we are not quite sure yet, between all of the debris we still have yet to discover what remains of the old city's and what might be left of Ronnie's species being quite uncertain if there even is any other relative of Ronnie or any kind of of strong evidence concluding that there even is a single other organism that might share the same traits as Ronnie.
Yet,,, Ronnie is nothing like any other kind of species, he has long matted hair and does take on the appearance of some kind of human. He had grey fur, human like ears and features yet he also takes feline or canine like traits as well with fur on every inch of his body, human hands fitted with claws (?) as well as a long slinky tail to fit his cat like perception. As well as having some. . . unusual traits; having two horns on his forehead, and possessing oil like blood instead of the red consistency inside of every other species. But- there is a chance that Ronnie is in fact a werm, there is a sliver of a chance that the [redacted] had caused radiation to completely transform him into some kind of humanoid which could've caused memory loss or could've wiped his entire memory and possibly knocking him unconscious when the rest of the world was rid of humanoids and possibly any other form of life besides himself. Also being another possible chance that Ronnie just went though a change in evolution and was able to take on a different form overtime due to scarce resources, or evolution that would best suit him for the environment and the climate he will have to sustain to travel distances and cover more ground. He Is suited with well equipped claws bound to be used for tearing things up, and climbing with relative ease. Developing a thick and messy fur to protect him from the harsh weather and the beating hot sun as well as becoming bigger and stronger to be able tom move quicker in a shorter amount of time as well as to cover more ground
There is also a conclusion I drew up that he could've been part of some kind of successful experiment, being that the "scientists" wiped his past life memories. Surviving in the containment cell provided for him after taking on the new form he was able to live through the--
permission cut off, Powerbox Overheat
system error

COMPUTER MA L F U N C TI O N
Fixing errors
bugs removed.

the familiar mysterious voice picks up again

concluding that he might come from this theory he does wear a form of restraints, a harness or a choker maybe even all or two that could've been used for said project. But taking a gander It could also pass off as a design choice, it is also a line of fashion so I could completely understand why he would be wearing such things for the look that he's going for as it does look nice and stays far from any another normal design and fashion concepts + he does have a weird sense for outfits it has seen I guess deadend isn't the most normal place here haha,, I will try and figure out what else I should use to correlate things but its harder to study these things in such conditions haha. . . .

the system that you held in you palm overheats and becomes damaged from listing to that tape, something must've happened in the mechanisms inside. The system is no longer working, the power wont turn back on and its seems to be smoking?
communication has been cut off,,

whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:06 pm

\o/ aaaa im so excited to see the results of the contest!! good luck everyone!!! it was so much fun reading all of the entries :>

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuichi » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:16 pm

i unfortunately couldn't enter, but i look forward to seeing all of the winners : D there are so many great entries!
good luck to everyone who entered ~
shuichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me