Scottish Beranhund Fanclub - V.1

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Scottish Beranhund Fanclub - V.1

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:13 am

Hmm, maybe there could be rng based shows? I'll try to find an example in another center, but like agility etc.

You could also have writing and art contests where the top three or so winners get more xp than what would normally be given? I'm not sure, just throwing things out there.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:27 am

For events and contests, ( xp, customs, ownership slots) will be given out to the winners. For a ring show, or sports like weight pulling and dock diving etc we'll most likely have a literate version and a art version with their own rules etc. that's just a gist of how it will go for the time being.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Someone suggest a few base colors or markings or even both. I want to create a couple but don't have much ideas right now.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Schainukan wrote:
Someone suggest a few base colors or markings or even both. I want to create a couple but don't have much ideas right now.

A red like a red kelpie, a light fawn type, or huskies? Brindle could be cool too, or something wolfish but with clear markings?
I would say something Golden, like a Retriever or Labrador, but it would hurt my heart to miss out on a golden retriever, so maybe everything else but? XD

Also, @eleutheromania, on my main center thread, do the personalities/histories of how the handlers got into beranhunds, etc count towards XP? Still a W.I.P. All good if they don't, and I know I kind of asked already, but I just want to be clear. ^.^
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 pm

@willow; anything dealing with the handler does not add to the beranhund XP. the reasoning is because you can have one handler for more than one beranhund. all XP is specific to a beranhund's literature and artwork. Also brindle is a color you won't see in the breed anytime soon :3
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:21 pm

eleutheromania wrote:@willow; anything dealing with the handler does not add to the beranhund XP. the reasoning is because you can have one handler for more than one beranhund. all XP is specific to a beranhund's literature and artwork. Also brindle is a color you won't see in the breed anytime soon :3

Makes sense. I'm having fun fleshing out all their personalities anyway. ^.^ Going to develop Silky more in depth though for sure.
And okies! I was just coming up with ideas lol
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Wait so if handler xp doesn't have anything to do with the beranhund's xp, then where does xp from handler depictions go?
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:18 am

I've confused you. the XP is added if you depict your handler in a drawing which is with the beranhund. if you just drew the handler, it doesn't add to anything. if you drew the beranhund and the handler, you get more xp because you're depicting them together.

handlers do not have XP. Only the Beranhund has experience points.

More art. Who ever pms me first can get their beran featured. :3

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:10 pm

eleutheromania wrote:I've confused you. the XP is added if you depict your handler in a drawing which is with the beranhund. if you just drew the handler, it doesn't add to anything. if you drew the beranhund and the handler, you get more xp because you're depicting them together.

handlers do not have XP. Only the Beranhund has experience points.

More art. Who ever pms me first can get their beran featured. :3

That looks so awesome!!! I wish I could draw!!! XD
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:53 am

Hey guys! I'm back again, and I just won my second Beranhund! His name is Garbanzo and he's over here. His handler's name is Jason Parker, though goes by Parker.

Garbanzo is kind of a big goofball, and can be a bit much to handle, but his heart is always in the right place. Sometimes, very rarely, when he does something especially goofy or dumb Parker will refer to him as 'Garbage' or 'Bozo' but it's always in good fun (And Garbanzo always trots back with his tongue lolling out of his mouth like the good he is). Most of the time he just calls him Banzo or Garbanzo.

I also had a question, are we allowed to choose beranhund sizes so long as it's in the average range?
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me