Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm

@TheFrenchGoldfish ~ welcome! As husky said everyone's super friendly, I can offer a few breeding slots to get you started off, just check out my stables here and pm me c:

I also still have this boy up for re homing, I would like to see some effort put into why you want him :3
I believe there was someone who pmed me and I may have lost that pm - thank you for the interest the only reason I didn't choose was because I was hoping to get a bit more interest in him before deciding. If there's not I'll reevaluate and see if he will be rehomed soon <3

Sandy Hoofprints wrote:-snip-
Also I am considering rehoming one tolter who I never connected to, click on his pic to see info. I still love him, but he might go to a better home and get some more attention!
  • Pm me why you want him/what you'll do with him.
  • I would like to know all his new details if you're going to change them, but you don't have to change anything necessarily.
  • He has some art which you can keep.
  • He has all 10 slots left.
  • I would especially love if he went to someone who originally tried out for him!
DROP IN THE OCEAN ~ HUDSON

Hudson has found a wonderful new home with aray17, where he's already making friends. I'm glad he will be well loved there and hopefully fit in more than he did at New Wave unfortunately!
Last edited by Sandy Hoofprints on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 pm

February Announcements

I want to apologize to everyone for how slow it's been. I've been super busy lately, but I hope to get back into CS more within the next couple weeks. Here are just a couple announcements for this month.

GA APPLICATIONS
Once again, we're looking for guest artists. I know it's a little late, but with how slow things are I'd like to get some new GAs. Please keep in mind I am looking for active artists. If you can't be fully active during your term, please do not apply! Make sure you read all the information on THIS post.

BIRTHDAY GIFTS
Due to myself and all of my artists being busy, we're going to continue to postpone birthday gifts. Hopefully we can begin those sometime soon!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 am

husky. wrote:
    @thefrenchgoldfish: welcome! always good to see new faces around c:
    tolters can’t be sold for any kind of currency, but if you’re looking to adopt and there aren’t any current adopts, just have a look through the fan club as there are usually some users rehoming their tolts, or giving away breeding slots. everyone is super helpful and friendly around here, so don’t be afraid to ask about anything!

@husky.~ Thank you for the warm welcome! This info helped greatly. Again, thanks!

Sandy Hoofprints wrote:@TheFrenchGoldfish ~ welcome! As husky said everyone's super friendly, I can offer a few breeding slots to get you started off, just check out my stables here and pm me c:

@Sandy Hoofprints~ Aw, thanks for the offer, but ♥ twitchy has already offered to breed two of her tolts for me <3

Are there any artists open for breeding? Thanks!
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:47 am

TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:-snip-

Artists will post publicly when they are open for breedings, you'll have to keep your eye out for open rounds.
Welcome to the community. c:
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 am

Half Tree wrote:
TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:-snip-

Artists will post publicly when they are open for breedings, you'll have to keep your eye out for open rounds.
Welcome to the community. c:

@Half Tree~ Oh, thanks :)
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:16 pm

offering revamps !
    willing to do revamps of any of my tolter designs from 2014/15 only ! please pm me a link to their adoption page with the title ‘tolter revamp’ (you may send multiple) and I will be systematically working through them. of course, don’t feel obliged to revamp your tolters! if you love them as is, that’s fine c:
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:30 am

breedings are open
    i'll be taking a lot of orders this time so don't stress c:
    good luck guys!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:22 am

Dang it I missed it cause of a birthday party and a boy, dang it haha,

And welcome all new members! If you would like a breeding slot or two, just message me and I can get you a link to my tolters! But some will be off limits and I will tell which ones
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 am

Hey everyone!
I thought I’d introduce myself, I’ve been hanging around these adopts for a while, I’m looking to get my first Tolter!
Just wondering if anyone has horses up for rehoming or trading, I can give art in exchange for one! Am slightly picky on what sort of horse I’d like c:
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:31 am

ede wrote:Hey everyone!
I thought I’d introduce myself, I’ve been hanging around these adopts for a while, I’m looking to get my first Tolter!
Just wondering if anyone has horses up for rehoming or trading, I can give art in exchange for one! Am slightly picky on what sort of horse I’d like c:

Welcome Ede if you want you can look through my tolts and I can give you a slot if you want if you want. That way when breedings come you'll have either a breeding you can do. Shadow is the only one all the way full up with her slots claimed so you can ask about any of the others.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me