Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby SkyWishes21 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:59 am

Hello again! So, with the trading thing, I'm putting Puddle up for offers. I can't connect with him very well, unfortunately.

On another note, I've recent gotten two lovely new tolters!

This is PHS Queen of the Heavens//Hera, who was rehomed to me from iBrevity!

And this is PHS Precious Little Songbird//Nightingale! She's my second ever tolter that I won from the original contest!

In other exciting news, I also have a mateship to announce!

Image X Image

Soliel and Plasma are now mates!
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am

Your new Tolters look amazing! And congrats on the mateship for your tolters!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 am

Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Vin has given me permission to revamp tolts I did from when I was a GA so if anyone has tolts they'd like in my new style please pm me! Also working on the barn cats that people ordered. Sorry about the wait! Hope everyone is well <33
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:34 pm

@everyone looking to trade tolters, good luck finding what you're looking for! <3 c:
    @Skywishes, those tolters are adorable, congrats! Loving the mateship~ ^^
    @Zippo, I hope everything's going alright, love! <3

-- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --

I won't be jumping on the bandwagon since I love my little bbs <3
    But should I ever not find a connection with anyone of them anymore,
    I will certainly be looking to trade. Until then though, none of are trade.

That being said, I have a few new kids

First off,
    I was rehomed Namjoon and Xiao Lu's son by Certified [bless your heart bb <3]
    I renamed him Taking Over Taipei (a reference to If I Ruled The World and A Night In Taiwan, his sire's show names)
    and his barn name is now Wei-Ting (威廷)
    personality snip wrote:Wei-Ting is a tasteful blend of both of his sires. He's a hopeless romantic, but he also has this dream of his name being known all over the world, a dream that everyone will know him when they see him essentially 'taking over the world'. He tends to be on the shy side though, making his dream a little hard for him to achieve. Only rider's with experience should ride him.

and secondly,
    I won this kid today in martyr's raffle <3
    Secretly And Greatly (Haejin)
    I named this kid after Lee Hyunwoo's character in the movie Secretly, Greatly (aka my favorite movie ever for anyone who ever wants/needs to know)
    personality snip wrote:He's secretive at first, watching and judging newcomers with observant gazes, to make sure they are who he suspects them too be. Once he's comfortable, however, Haejin is a fun loving guy who would do anything, even at the cost of his life, for the others he hangs out with. Haejin is always down for a game with anyone he gets along with, but as soon as anyone new shows up, his seclusive personality starts to show again. He'll get extremely quiet, and step back. Sometimes it takes him a few hours, sometimes it takes him days. There are times where he may even turn aggressive if strangers try to push friendship on him. Experienced riders are best suited for Haejin, preferably someone who has gained his trust and only that person.

If anyone is game for a RP shoot me a PM.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Since we are allowed to trade our tolters, I think i might jump on the bandwagon since I don't feel connected to one of my tolts anymore. I will accept an equal trade for Flirt (stable link), she is a bay dun roan appaloosa w/ brindle, feel free to pm me with an offer if you are interested in her
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:07 pm

i have a question ~

is anyone interested in a pair comp for some tolters? I have one tolter design sketched out, but I think a pair comp would be fun for this one - or maybe not, idk! just looking for any sort of positive feedback to prompt my lazy butt to do it cx

and therefore any coat colour suggestions are also welcome for a possible pair ;u;
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 am

Hello all! The most amazing thing happened today! I got blessed with my first brindle baby! Her show name is The Redd Huntress (in honor of her parents) and I have finally decided on her barn name, Fowler (means bird hunter)! I love her so much
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 pm

She looks beautiful!! Congratulations! :D
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Thank you so much Mango30!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:28 pm

No problem!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me