Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

chilly cozie cabin day 5 results (15th)

Postby fabled_ » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:01 pm

I forgot to update the verbiage on my roller even though I had it ready.. so halfway through the rolls the verbiage gets updated. I didn't want to reroll and potentially take away cozies from people that I already rolled so please bare with me in this flub

Starfire_Nebula wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

Len. wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

Dogboss123 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

StaryStars wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

fabled_ wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

xLilith wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

onion wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

QueenYeenBean wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

lilymouse385 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

pisto pesto pasta wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

_mirage_ wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some cozie candy! ... 30 cozie candy to be precise.

RattInsomniac wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Ucanthandleme wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie (made by LittleMiniCooper!)

Mastergirl7 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 9 snowflakes to be exact.

DrBubby wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

kurokishi wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

nio wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

c-ta wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

Rosemoon wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

JoyfulRam wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Music_Lover wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Greyfire wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

Coy0te wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Eevee55 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

eden; wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Smokycandle wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

chronoz wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Neon sparks wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

LittleWolf666 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Zigzagoon wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

persontea wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

MxClandestine wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Exitium wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

zanhhh wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

galaxyy. wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Asternaut wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

BPlusSupernova wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

V_Khai wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Neku wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

SpiritWish wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

dragoness129 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 6 snowflakes to be exact.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Westsparrow wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

CaeBabyBear wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

cynicat wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

Aizaka wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

RiverDream wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

vanilla bean. wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.
Last edited by fabled_ on Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby BPlusSupernova » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:01 pm

BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:21 pm

Username: fabled_
CS ID: 275307

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 7
Amount before: 25
Amount after: 32
Extra: 16th

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: What activity do you enjoy the most during the winter?
Extra: going to grab hot chocolate and seeing christmas lights!
Codeword: WWDPrmpt

I'm helping Puffin search!
Which area?: the hills
Avoid: Neon!
Previous Attempt: xxx
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Date: 16/01/23
Avoid: Yellow!
Cozie(s) Dancing: Oakley!

❄️ I'm building a snow fort!! ❄️
Cozie you're sending: Strawbee
Strawbee would use it as the ultimate strawberry milk bar. Always served perfectly chilled
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): N/A no cozies for me teehee
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:27 pm

Username: cynicat
CS ID: 932465

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 45
Amount after: 52

Avoid: pink
Previous Attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=144424002#p144424002
Extra: n/a
PuffinsDaily

Date: 16/01/24
Cozie(s) Dancing: ImageImage

Cozie you're sending: Image
What would this cozie use their fort for?: crimes
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): eyeburner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:28 pm

Username: SpiritWish
CS ID: 799107

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 4
Amount before: 12
Amount after: 16
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: I really enjoy decorating my apartment for the holidays
Extra:

Which area?: The Woods
Avoid: Yellow
Previous Attempt: xx
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Avoid: Yellow
Cozie(s) Dancing: Ahri

Cozie you're sending: Jazzy
What would this cozie use their fort for?: She'd probably use it to hide from her crazy brother
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Yellow
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenanergans » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:32 pm

Username: Shenanergans
CS ID: 18898

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 4
Amount before: 45
Amount after: 49
Extra:

Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: Warm-tone ♡ This is such a good idea!
Previous Attempt
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 17/1/24
Avoid: Warm-tone
Cozie(s) Dancing:
ImageImage
| Dusty (FoL) | (Discord Giveaway) Yolk

Cozie you're sending:
Gecs (Discord Giveaway Game)
What would this cozie use their fort for?:
To get away from all of the holiday buzz. Sometimes it gets just a tad overwhelming~
Avoid: Orange
Image ImageImage
Shenanergans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:42 pm

]Username: dragoness129
CS ID: 3218

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 38
Amount after: 45
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: I enjoy soaking a warm bath with bubbles. Although, getting out of the tub into the cold air is never fun.
Extra:

Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: Pink
Previous Attempt: Here
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 01/16/23
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image

What would this cozie use their fort for?: They are using their fort for nefarious, evil villain plotting and biding their time. ♥
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Pink
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persontea » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:01 pm

Username:persontea
CS ID:1049302

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming:7
Amount before:46
Amount after:53
Extra:yay snowflake

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: ImageImage
Cottons favorite winter activity is baking winter treats for herself and her brother, Fairy floss! However.. she often makes to many so she sets up a little bakesale outside her house so she can give out the extras! Fairy floss usually comes out to help her, bringing hot cocoa and cottons scarf that she always forgets.
Extra:cotton (pink) and fairy floss (blue) aren't actually siblings, but they consider eachother siblings after their paths crossed while looking for roommates! They share a house with our cozie curfew, who thinks hes a super villain!

Which area?: the hills!
Avoid: n/a
Previous Attempt: x
Extra: :3
PuffinsDaily

Avoid:n/a
Cozie(s) Dancing:Image
Haunt

Cozie you're sending:Image
Curfew
What would this cozie use their fort for?:a place to put togther evil schemes, of course! Every good villain needs a secret lair! ...and to get away from his "annoying" roomies that go to the same college as him.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!):

I've found some bears!
Proof
Bear Paw Hat [ANY]:x
Bear Cub Companion [ANY]:x
Sleepy Bear Cub [ANY]:x
Redeeming: x3 Bear Paw Hat: Ursa, x3 Bear Cub Companion: Ursa, and x3 Sleepy Bear Cub: Ursa
Last edited by persontea on Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

autistic + sys
on during the week days!
into Bugbo, cr, and tsp

- he/it
███████████████
███████████████

uma archive, trading thread
Image xcredit
persontea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:03 pm

Username: onion
CS ID: 350777

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 55
Amount after: 62
Extra: tysm!

Avoid: orange
Previous Attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4920571&start=270#p144413150
Extra: woo!
PuffinsDaily

Avoid: orange
Cozie(s) Dancing:

What would this cozie use their fort for?: this time acrylla is having a snow ball fight from her fort outta giant snowballs! with who you ask? well herself of course!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): orange

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: my fav article of clothing rn is my hoodie my gf gave me and im actually GOING to wear it out tomorrow to counseling bc brrr cold!! it smells like her too :]
Extra:
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:08 pm

Username: QueenYeenBean
CS ID: #976898

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: Image " I love sitting by the window during the day, watching the blizzards blow through and as the night falls, putting logs into the fire place and a flame color changer tablet, with some cheerfull winter theme movies as the moon shines in the window ! a very relaxing day if you ask me. If its a clear day, im probably putting on cute decorations outside aswell as making snow cozies !"
Extra:

Which area?: The hills
Avoid: N/A
Previous Attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=144413404#p144413404
Extra: I want to roll down the hills with everyone !
PuffinsDaily

Date: 15/01/2024
Avoid: N/A
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image

What would this cozie use their fort for?: This sweet cozie would make a large fort, with a whole arcade with only winter theme acttivies ! Pretty arcade carpet desighns drawn on th ground and walls, as they happily allow everyone in with a free cup of hot cocoa and a candy cane, before having a great time with all who join!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): N/A

-Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me