Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Kazin » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:45 pm

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Tigerlily
Clan: TreeClan
Kitty trying out for: MYO#568
Prompt: Tigerlily has a secret that she doesn't want anyone to know - she eats the bugs that come into her garden. She does this both out of necessity, to keep the plants safe for TreeClan, and because she thinks they are utterly delicious. Her favorite has to be beetles because of the satisfying crunch that they give. Often, she'll refuse the help of the healers or any other gardener because she wants to keep her bug eating secret a secret, and because she wants to keep the bugs for herself and doesn't want anyone else to eat them.

Cat Name: Dragontooth
Kitty trying out for: #2681
Prompt:
    Strength - 7 (they're not very strong, though their intimidating stare would say otherwise)
    Dexterity (Agility) - 15 (he's good at sneaking up on his clanmates)
    Constitution (Endurance) - 10 (he prefers not to, but if they had to they could hold their own in a fight of endurance)
    Intelligence - 17 (definitely has a wonderful memory, giving details that no one else remembers)
    Wisdom - 18 (alongside intelligence, they seem to remember the most minute details)
    Charisma - 4 (well... they're pretty good at scaring enemies away, at least. They're definitely not the best at making or keeping friends.)

Cat Name: Cobweb
Kitty trying out for: #1411
Prompt: Cobweb usually has a fair share of cats that come to him in the evening for his nightly storytelling. He'll cover any of the most popular topics, sometimes choosing it himself if the cats can't agree. On one particular evening, Cobweb lets out a yelp in the middle of a suspenseful part of his story, causing the youngest in the crowd to leap back and gasp.

"What is it!?" They're all yowling at him, while Cobweb tries to regain his composure. He turned his back on the crowd of cats, shaking his head to get the piece of dirt that just flew in his eye. He won't let them miss out on the story just for some dirt!

Cobweb carries on like normal, finishing the story with great vigor. When the cats are walking away, breathless in awe of the magnificence of tonight's story, one of his denmates turns to him with a questioning glance. "That was pretty dramatic, even for one of your stories!"

Cobweb can only chuckle, blinking a bit as he washes a paw and scrapes at his eye. "You can thank this dirt in my eye for that! It bothered me at the worst time. Talk about problematic dirt on the den floor... silly apprentices can't even keep the place clean..." Cobweb then launches into a small tirade about the apprentices, though there is a sparkle of humor in his eyes.

"Dirt in your eye!" His denmate scoffs, rolling their eyes. "It seems you've always got something in your eye!"
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:41 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name:Dappledmammoth
Clan: Hill of Sunflowers
Prompt: Dappled has been listening to Tawnystar's stories from her times as a kittypet, specifically the story of how she lost her leg. It disturbed Dappled that a twoleg cut off a cat's leg just because the cat wasn't able to use it anymore. Tawnystar spoke affectionately of her twolegged pets, and while Dappled was happy that Tawny loved her former home, they couldn't help but despise his pets for removing a lame leg.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:07 am

Username: Skywardthedragon
Cat Name: Spots Highmage
Clan: Company of Fools
Prompt:
Strength: 8
She is small even for a Weyre, so she doesn’t have the same level of strength larger species have. Plus, her long years of studying tomes haven’t done much for her in regards to muscle tone.
Dexterity: 15
She has a +2 bonus to Dexterity because of her species. Weyrin are as nimble as ordinary cats, though sometimes their larger size can result in a lower dexterity.
Intelligence: 18
All of her level-up stat bonuses have gone into intelligence, and it shows. All she cares about is reading and casting spells, anyway. Aside from Common and Weyrtongue, she knows Draconic, Elvish, Primordial, and Sylvan. These languages let her read tomes in strange and rare tongues.
Wisdom: 16
Weyrin also get a +1 bonus to Wisdom because of their keen senses and instinct. Her high wisdom allows her skill in training her pseudodragon; he’s a stubborn kind who needs to be carefully bribed and convinced.
Constitution: 6
Long nights spent working in alchemical laboratories have destroyed her health. She has asthma, a hunch in her spine, and probably some form of heavy metal poisoning.
Charisma: 11
Her confidence is what carries this (that and the fact that to humans and demihumans she looks like a cute little kitty). She has few social skills, and suffers in long conversations, but she’s talked herself into the restricted sections of many libraries by knowing exactly what she’s looking for and not taking “no” for an answer.
SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:29 am

Username:CupidCola
Cat Name: HollyFawn
Clan: CloverClan
Kitty trying out for: #2379
Prompt:
"Oh don't even get HollyFawn started on her favorite cat and place!"A protesting mew rang out, the warrior excitedly looked at the kit who had asked her about her favorite cat and place.

"Oh! Gather 'round Young ones! I'll tell you the story about how I met my mate, BurningStar and his kits,"She purred, trotting over to a raised stoned and leaping onto the top.

"It was a dark, stormy night. I had gotten separated from my previous clan,"HollyFawn started, raising her paws in the air as she began to recall the stories. "The wind roared like a mighty lion that night! Rain pelted the ground, it rained so hard it was nearly impossible to see!"

The kits gasped, gathering to sit around the stone. While HollyFawn renacted the exact moments she was describing. She sure was as dramatic as other cats said she was. HollyFawn began describing her encounter with a beast.

"I had no choice but to dive for the safety of a holly bush!"She exclaimed, raising her paws high in the air. "The mighty beast roared and reared up on its hind legs. But before it could even get my scent... WHAM!"

"This cat came flying out of nowhere, saving me from the beast!"She stated, dropping back down onto all fours. The kits gasped, excitedly spouting as many questions as they could fit in.

"The cat who saved my life was none other than CloverClan's very leader himself, BurningStar. There had been no sign of my own clan returning, so he offered for me to come back here with him,"She said, sitting on her haunches and lookin at the kits.

"He introduced me to everyone and even granted me a new name, the name you all know me as, HollyFawn,"She said, her tone growing soft. "I even got to meet his kits. My mate will always be special to me, and so will that holly bush. Its where I first met him."

"I will never forget what BurningStar did for me that day. He's a great leader and an even better partner."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:41 am

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name: Fufu
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:

Fufu when asked the question, “if you could select only one prey to eat for the rest of your life, what would you pick?” glanced around at the cats nervously.

“Prey?” They shifted nervously from paw to paw, “What’s that?”

Several of the cats murmured before Nyitu spoke, “My apologies, I knew you had lived with the strange two legged creatures but I did not know they didn’t let you hunt. We mean mice, birds, fish, surely they fed you that?”

“Oh of course!” Fufu responded, nodding his head, relieved he finally understood

“What was your favorite of those?”

Fufu thought for a second, “My favorite prey is a can!”

“A can?”

“It’s this prey that’s all metal on the outside but on the inside there’s soft meat!”

Nyitu thought about this before realizing what Fufu meant. Fufu was going to have to learn a lot about living out in the wild.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:38 pm

Username: Baobabel
Cat Name: Sceptre
Clan: SecludedGlade
Prompt:
His natural bulk lends to some decent strength, and he can take quite a few hits before slowing down. Which is good because he couldn't dodge a swat from a sick kitten. He might not be the fastest, but he can work all day if needed. He has a lot of knowledge and seems to have a fact about everything. He especially remembers specific details about other cats like someone's favorite food or gossip from meetings with other clans. On the other hand, he often lacks common sense. He's the kind of cat the helps the group a lot but would not do well on his own. While usually honest with his clanmates he's oddly great at deception and lying but he's not known for his likeability. He doesn't always have the most compassionate responses to things. He can be emotionally detached and doesn't understand why others get upset.
Strength - 14 (strong. his swats pack and punch and he's good at lifting things)
Dexterity (Agility) - 6 (terrible at dodging, not stealthy)
Constitution (Endurance) - 18 (mental and physical fortitude. When the clan's lands got flooded, he was the only cat out from sunup to sundown several days in a row working on repairs)
Intelligence - 15 (broad but shallow knowledge. Lots of specific facts.)
Wisdom - 10 (not always the best at applying his knowledge. Would not survive long on his own)
Charisma - 11? 8? (great liar. Lacks compassionate responses)

Username: Baobabel
Cat Name: AshEdge / Wink
Clan: SecludedGlade
Prompt: AshEdge has a condition that causes some muscles on the right side of his face to contract occasionally. Which ends up looking like it a wink. Or a smirk and a wink. His clanmates are used to it so it's not a problem at home. He even gave himself the nickname 'Wink' that he now goes by. However, it has caused a few tiffs at large gatherings where cats from other clans thought he was trying to flirt or rile someone up. Luckily, Wink or others were able to explain before things got out of hand, but it's caused him to be nervous whenever he knows he'll be around new cats.
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:07 am

congrats to the winners below!!

Archaeopteryx. wrote:Username: Archaeopteryx.
      Cat Name: Tangledpath
      Clan: Enurian
      Kitty trying out for: #2379
      Prompt: -snip-

Mercuré wrote:Username: Mercuré
      Cat Name: Fufu
      Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
      Prompt:-snip-

paradise, wrote:Username: paradise,
      Cat Name: rochester
      Clan: xx
      Prompt: -snip

this cat has a toyhouse page!! contact I Like Bees within a week if you’d like this cat transferred to you on toyhouse.

Kazin wrote:Username: Kazin
      Cat Name: Cobweb
      Prompt: -snip-

this cat has a toyhouse page!! contact I Like Bees within a week if you'd like this cat transferred to you on toyhouse.
      otherwise, here (base credit) (color credit), is the link to their additional artwork!

ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:08 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on February 23rd at 6pm CST !

tell me about a positive time in this cat's life!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4929580#p144207413]#3308[/url]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

--

this cat had a strange dream... what was it about?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4929579#p144207404]#3307[/url]

--

tell me about a time this cat was overly emotional, this can be interpreted however you like!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4725254#p138241105]#2156[/url]

--

this cat seems a bit banged up.. how did they get scratched?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4604493#p135522237]#1479[/url]

New readopts !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:09 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: #2156
Prompt:

WAAAA im in love big mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:12 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: #2156
Prompt:tell me about a time this cat was overly emotional, this can be interpreted however you like!

Big ol mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me