Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Potato. wrote:
I never post here, probably only posted once or twice beforehand as I'm still sort of new to this species and all.
But I would like to introduce the first breeding I ordered. He is the third Khim I own, after getting his father rehomed to me, and winning his mother.

Ending of a Dynasty || Wayne

omg your the one who got bat butt, lucky, he is such a stunner
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Crazycookiemonster wrote:
Potato. wrote:
I never post here, probably only posted once or twice beforehand as I'm still sort of new to this species and all.
But I would like to introduce the first breeding I ordered. He is the third Khim I own, after getting his father rehomed to me, and winning his mother.

Haha I laughed too hard at that Nickname "Bat Butt". Congrats Potato.! Hope to see you further in the community ♥

Thinking on the fact about Khims becoming slower, I know events really do bring in new people. I have been messaged by a few people asking about the BSL event as it had gotten their attention. Khims alone are a great adopt, but are just another one of the 100s of horse based adopts in CS, in most people's eyes. But when you mix other things into them with events it brings out a great variety of interests. I like the idea of another event like the Medieval event, Sadly I had just missed it when I found the community but it was a great idea. Perhaps if we don't Duplicate the 1 semi custom for each person idea, events could have more adopts focused on newer people that the events have caught the interest of using raffles, naming, trivia, or Picture contests. I was drawn to this community by the great art and most friendly people I've ever met in an adopt, this same thing will draw in more players through events that might not have originally been interested in the Horse adopts themselves.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 pm

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:
Let us all take in the fact that my birthday is on 3/15 and this is 315 page in the fanclub. I am introducing my second fantasy, The Cookie Bandit "Cheesecake"! His main theme is of course birthdaycake!

In celebration of my birthday I will be hosting a huge birthday bash! I will be raffling off slots, a BCA foal, and even IKC custom tickets! I will let you all know when the thread is up and running. I do highly suggest you put in for everything because there is sooo much to win! You could even win one of three slots from Cheesecake!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Crazycookiemonster wrote:
Potato. wrote:

Cookie!! I'll be doing your breeding in the morning. Gah sorry it's taking so long. I still haven't stopped doing 10hr shifts at work. An now they're taking one of our days off to make us work :/ I am gonna have to take a half day so I can see my horse :( I haven't seen him in a few weeks 😢.
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 pm

I'd just like to announce that I have a new bab courtesy of jkpjcp37, Queen Chrysalis, and jesdar16 and his name is May All Your Bacon Burn "Calcifer." :'3

I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:32 pm

.Watch.Shield.Kill. wrote:I'd just like to announce that I have a new bab courtesy of jkpjcp37, Queen Chrysalis, and jesdar16 and his name is May All Your Bacon Burn "Calcifer." :'3

*INTENSE SCREECHING*
    HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE. xD I love that movie!! You've chosen a great name for a beautiful stallion. ;u;
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:48 pm

@ DarkestWerewolf: Thanks. <3 Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite Miyazaki movie. I had to. XD
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:58 am

Okay, here is my latest adopt. If you think the end date (2 weeks away) is too soon, please let me know. I don't know the speeds at which other people work.

Primitive Dun Pangare Stallion

I hope y'all enjoy this comp. Its about doing your personal best, not about having the best-looking art.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 am

Let us all take in the fact that my birthday is on 3/15 and this is 315 page in the fanclub. I am introducing my second fantasy, The Cookie Bandit "Cheesecake"! His main theme is of course birthdaycake!

In celebration of my birthday I will be hosting a huge birthday bash! I will be raffling off slots, a BCA foal, and even IKC custom tickets! I will let you all know when the thread is up and running. I do highly suggest you put in for everything because there is sooo much to win! You could even win one of three slots from Cheesecake!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:46 am

i'm currently working on a new event ^^ but a new event isn't something i do quickly in some hours xD i often need days to prepare for what i want to do and how i want it to look and then i need weeks to finish the lineart ^^

we aren't at the point were khims die, but i will not force anything on these just for the hope to draw more people in, it's normal that it slows down over time. forcing an adopt to keep on running often ends that you get your whole lifetime sucked in by the adopt because you need a new idea after a new idea and a new art and a new line and more and new items etc etc etc this all costs incredible much time
i spend around 2-4 hours daily only here in in this adopt xD and it gets more and more
i must be true i don't want to spend even more of my free time for these. i don't want a life that only exists for work, sleep and my adopt ^^' i have animals to take care of 4 birds, one dog and a horse and i need some time to enjoy myself here and there.
i like how it is in the moment, it's okay and i can do it. but making a new opening (that would only make sense with new lines i can't effort and often end 50:50 if it will be better or even more worse) or more events wouldn't turn out well for me, maybe the adopt would run smoother and more people would be drawn in but i would get sick of the adopt over time (till it happened in the past... i'm glad i'm having fun with the adopt again, don't want to change that)
i'm really glad that my artist come up with event ideas ^^ but it seems like these often end in small ideas, not big events like the ones i do (with medieval and ocean dreams)
i know that the semi-customs of medieval were great... but they were a incredible pain on the artists and on me... i wouldn't be able to effort these again so i couldn't take part as artist for the semi customs because i wouldn't be able to do all the offers coming in
the only option would be to make an event were an artist has slots and people can only order a semi-custom when the slots of the artists are free... but these would slow the event down too and when we make a semi-custom event there wouldn't be much adopts drawn because many people would be busy with making the customs.

but if the adopt dies is in our own hands =) as long as people are interested in it i will take on ^^ no matter if there are 10 or 100 =)
and we still get new people in ^^ it's just that we all see that lesser people take part in adopts, maybe we can look that we will not have so many adopts up in the same time, maybe around 15-25 adopts at maximum =) this are still more then enough to choose only the ones you liek but you will not get overrunned by the amount of adopts and more people will enter for one ^^

oh and on the other hand in the competitions i always see that we are still many active people XD because comps are always full~
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me