Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:43 am

Username: Strawberry.Wyne
CS ID: 343363

-

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 5
Amount before: 23
Amount after: 28
Extra: <3

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: my mom and I make her butter mint recipe every year and I think they’re probably my favorite mints. They’re soft and so minty but also buttery, you’d love them if you tried them. They’re amazing
Codeword: WWDPrmpt

I'm helping Puffin search!
Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: green
Previous Attempt: x
PuffinsDaily

🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Date: 15/01/24
Cozie(s) Dancing:

❄️ I'm building a snow fort!! ❄️
Cozie you're sending:
What would this cozie use their fort for?: they’re hosting a game night in their fort. What kind of games? Idk you’ll have to be invited to find out!
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:44 am

Username: Westsparrow
CS ID: 951487

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 7
Amount before: 27
Amount after: 34
Extra: Day 5

Avoid: Pastel
Previous Attempt: x
Extra: Day 5
PuffinsDaily

Avoid: Pastel
Cozie(s) Dancing: Tropicana and Wolfe!
ImageImage

Cozie you're sending: Tropicana
What would this cozie use their fort for?: Tropi would get extremely invested in snowball fights. Once she's got her fort up, there's no breaking through it.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Pastel

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaeBabyBear » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:46 am

Username: CaeBabyBear
CS ID: 1010536

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 40
Amount after: 45

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: I LOVEEE making any kinda cookies with my grandma! My favorites though are peanut butter blossoms, scotcharoos, and molasses!
Extra: Did this one based on me :3c

Avoid: Dark
Previous Attempt: 1/13
PuffinsDaily

Cozie(s) Dancing:

Cozie you're sending:
What would this cozie use their fort for?: As an HQ for super secret missions!
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see
you!!! Feel free to
trade me anytime!

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:53 am

Username: cynicat
CS ID: 932465

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 38
Amount after: 43

Which area?: the hills
Avoid: pink
Previous Attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=144409959#p144409959
Extra: n/a
PuffinsDaily

Avoid: pink
Cozie(s) Dancing: ImageImage

Cozie you're sending: Image
What would this cozie use their fort for?: crimes
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): eyeburner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:53 am

Username: Aizaka
CS ID: 995625

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 52
Amount after: 57
Extra: :)

Dear Tundra,
For a Winter drink I like to make wassel (well, our version of it..). We get some apple cider and put it in a slow cooker to warm up. In it, we put thin slices of fresh oranges, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and sometimes some apples too (if we remember them). Honestly, it's always a little different every time I make it because I can never remember the Exact recipe. So I go with what feels right. But I do love to have it every year at this time because it brings fond memories and a zest of joy to a cold evening. ^_^
For something to munch on, I like to make lemon sugar cookies. I know a lot of people make sugar cookies and then decorate with icing, but I find that's too much sugar for me personally. I do like the fun shapes though. :3 So I got the idea and recipe from the Nerdy Nummies cookbook and have liked it for years. It's basically a sugar cookie with fresh lemon zest in it (could also put orange zest in it for a change of flavor, I did that one year and it was yummy <3 ).
So for a warm but refreshing winter treat, one can have a fresh cup of wassel and some lemon sugar cookies to brighten their day. :)
Prompt: "(15th) Tell me about a recipe you really enjoy making during the holidays. (It can be anything and not holiday-specific!)"
Extra: ^_^' <3

Avoid: N/A ^_^
Previous Attempt: Here
Extra: :3
PuffinsDaily

Date: Jan. 15, 2024
Avoid: N/A
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image Image

What would this cozie use their fort for?: To dance in. :3 Whether it be lit up with lights and upbeat music, or soft lighting and slow dancing. This Cozie likes to dance. Either by themself or with others.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): N/A ^_^
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiverDream » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:56 am

Username: RiverDream
CS ID: 1083543

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 25
Amount after: 30
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: (15th) Tell me about a recipe you really enjoy making during the holidays.
Image “Oooh this is my favourite prompt so far!! To me, the holidays is all about trying new recipes, but one recipe that I never fail to revist every year is my signature cranberry pie. Everybody adores the sweet and citrus smells that waft around the bakery once I pull that pie out of it's cozy oven. Nothing brings me more joy than sharing my warm treats with other cozies!"
Extra:

Avoid: Neon
Previous Attempt: 14/01/2024
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 15/01/2024
Avoid: Neon
Cozie(s) Dancing:

Cozie you're sending:
What would this cozie use their fort for?: To compete against their cozie friends!! They'd build a strong and sturdy snow fort that can withstand any snowball attack >:D
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Eyeburner

┌────────────────────┐
𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
└────────────────────┘

- 𝙸’𝚖 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

- 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢
𝙲𝚂 𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

- 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

┌─────────┐
Toyhouse
UMA Storage
└─────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RiverDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:59 am

Username: vanilla bean.
CS ID: 143267

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 26
Amount after: 31
Extra: c:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My favorite hot chocolate always has a dash of vanilla, whipped cream, and some holiday sprinkles!!

Which area?: The Woods!
Avoid: n/a
Previous Attempt: <3
PuffinsDaily

Date: 15/1/24
Avoid: n/a
Cozie(s) Dancing:
Image x Image

What would this cozie use their fort for?: This lil' cozie is planning on making a haunted house- they even dyed some water red and are splashing it around everywhere- forget yellow snow, watch out for red snow! Spooky!!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): n/a

----------------------------------------------

bean's event item bank wrote:Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompts ✸ Day 5

Postby BPlusSupernova » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:00 pm

Tundra wrote:Mmm... These all sound so delicious!!!
Any kind of food during the holidays
is amazing, but ones that you make
with family or friends makes it taste
100x better for sure. I hope the past
holidays fed you all very well :3c
@ _mirage_, you receive... Image
@ Music_Lover, you receive... Image
@ galaxyy., you receive... Image

Code: Select all
@ _mirage_, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/pallasww4.png
@ Music_Lover, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/snowyday3.png
@ galaxyy., https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/BPlusSupernova/Event/23WinterFest/FreezeFlier/071.png
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snow Crafts ✸ Day 5

Postby BPlusSupernova » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:00 pm

Snow Crafts Results: Jan 15th
Day 5

Stay here

Everyone is out searching!

The Woods

@Dogboss123

You found a Penguin Friend! Reminds me of someone...

@lilymouse385

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@Ucanthandleme

You found a cozy-looking hat sticking out in the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Black]!

@Mastergirl7

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@DrBubby

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They stick out in the snow! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Black]!

@kurokishi

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@JoyfulRam

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@Music_Lover

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@Smokycandle

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They stick out in the snow! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Black]!

@chronoz

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@Zigzagoon

2 Snowflakes! Image Well, you were digging in the snow, what did you expect?

@zanhhh

40 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@BPlusSupernova

3 Snowflakes! Image Well, you were digging in the snow, what did you expect?

@meowmeowmeow :3

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@vanilla bean.

The Hills

@Len.

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@StaryStars You may only pick from the words provided for your Avoid!

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@fabled_

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@xLilith

@onion

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@QueenYeenBean

@literal.swag.

@pisto pesto pasta

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@_mirage_

You found a small cub napping in the snow. You are almost overwhelmed by how happy they make you! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Red]!

@RattInsomniac

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@nio

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@c-ta

@Rosemoon

30 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@Greyfire

You found a small cub napping in the snow. You are almost overwhelmed by how happy they make you! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Red]!

@Coy0te

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@Eevee55

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@eden;

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@glowbringer

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@Neon sparks

@LittleWolf666

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@Asternaut

@persontea

@MxClandestine

@Exitium

@galaxyy.

@V_Khai

@Neku

@SpiritWish

@dragoness129

@Strawberry.Wyne

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@Westsparrow

@CaeBabyBear

@cynicat

@Aizaka

@RiverDream

If you see an issue, don't be afraid to reach out!
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:00 pm

🥁📯Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!📯🥁
Results 15/01/2024

Starfire_Nebula wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Len. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!

Dogboss123 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

StaryStars wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

fabled_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

xLilith wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

onion wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!

QueenYeenBean wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)

Lilymouse385 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!

literal.swag. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 4Image Snowflakes in your bag!

pisto pesto pasta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

_mirage_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 4Image Snowflakes in your bag!

RattInsomniac wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Ucanthandleme wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Pinecone!

mastergirl7 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

DrBubby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!

kurokishi wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Gold Coins!

nio wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

c-ta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Rosemoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

JoyfulRam wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Music_Lover wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

Greyfire wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Coy0te wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Eevee55 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!

eden; wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

Glowbringer wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Smokycandle wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

chronoz wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!

Neon sparks wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

LittleWolf666 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Zigzagoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

persontea wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

MxClandestine wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Gold Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Exitium wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!

zanhhh wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

galaxyy. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)

Asternaut wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)

BPlusSupernova wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

V_Khai wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Neku wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

SpiritWish wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

dragoness129 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Strawberry.Wyne wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Westsparrow wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

CaeBabyBear wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Cynicat wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Aizaka wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

RiverDream wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

vanilla bean. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

Last edited by Fourd on Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me