Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Macabre. » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:37 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: ThistlePatch
Clan: BirchClan
Kitty trying out for: #1411
Prompt:

ThistlePatch has always found herself on the wrong side of luck when it came to hunting. Her lack of patience and a tendency to make noise at the most crucial moments proves to be her downfall. The rustling leaves under her feet often sends prey fleeing in the opposite direction. Despite her best efforts to blend into her surroundings, ThistlePatch's awkward movements seemed to signal her presence to every creature within a mile radius. ThistlePatch's hunting misadventures have became a source of gossip among the apprentices, however her fellow warriors can transform the hunt into a successful expedition by using her clumsiness to chase prey towards the better hunters of the group.
Last edited by Macabre. on Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:43 pm

Username: Marz-Barz
Cat Name: Sentinel at Death's Door (Sentinel)
Clan: CotDG
Kitty trying out for: #2681
Prompt:

Strength - 9 - she's not very athletic or psychically strong. She has warriors to boss around for stuff like that.
Dexterity - 10 - her paws are a bit clumsy, always have been, but Do Not comment on it to her face. it's not terrible though.
Constitution- 14 - how else do you know what different plants do without trying them yourself? they've probably built a resistance to several poison's at this point.
Intelligence - 12 - they have to have a decent memory to memorize all the herbs and thing, but no one would say they're a genius or anything.
Wisdom - 18 - she's been around for a while, and known a lot of cats. she's very insightful, though she lacks tact with those insights. it's also helpful to find the underlying problems to some ailments.
Charisma - 8 - she has 0 beside manner. take the medicine and Get Out please.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ
ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ?
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ
ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:34 pm

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Sparrowpeach
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Kitty trying out for: MYO#568
Prompt: Deer doesn't come frequently to the Kin. It is all dependent on the luck and skill of the Marauders who scavenge for it. However, it's a delicacy that is Sparrowpeach's absolute favorite! If he could, he would exclusively eat deer meat every day for the rest of his life! The reason he truly loves it is the flavor. He claims that no other prey that the Stalkers are able to catch in their territory tastes anywhere as rich and decadent as deer meat.
Last edited by Hazelfang on Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:02 pm

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Duchesss Greenpaw
Clan: x
Kitty trying out for: #2379
Prompt:
It was strange how things always seemed to happen at the Motley Cliff.
Motley Cliff was so named as it was- not really a cliff at all, but a collection of tumbled rocks and boulders of various shapes and sizes in a forest clearing. And they ported a sort of a point, at an angle. One could not simply climb up this motley without tumbling back down, or catching your paws between the rocks, but where the base was firmer you could find a little cave that you could slip between- it was open on both ends.

She discovered it first when she was about three months old, and had run ahead of her siblings and into it. It took some more minutes of sniffing around before she found the little cave. Then she slipped herself inside, and waited fro her brothers to catch up with her. A perfect vantage to sneak an attack - after a successful launch at an unsuspecting youngest brother, it became a well known place for the kittens to play.

Her brothers would grow up, and leave to find their own territories. But Duchess stayed behind with her mother. When her mother eventually died, she was left there alone, with only the other passing forest cats for company on the odd occasion. Then, she took to living next to Motley Cliff. The little cave, while more close since she'd grown, was good shelter from the rain. It reminded her of old times- in a way that was nice to think of. Not like how her mother's old den just reminded her that her mother was gone.

The attacks on the woods come, but they come more to the colonies than to loners like herself. No one knows who these mysterious, clothed, upright cats are, that almost walk and act as men do. They are making demands from the leaders of the forest, and they are attacking unsuspecting mothers, kittens and elders in their sleep. Duchess first hears of this commotion on her way back from a hunt, meeting some young longer tomcat, about her age, who'd just left his colony. She'd been passing from one end of the Motley cave, to the other, and came up upon him rather unexpected for both. After a bit of a tussle- purely from surprise- they both apologized and fell to talking.

"I'm going into the city myself." He told her. "I don't think it's safe here anymore. I would suggest you do the same."

"But there has been no attacks here-"

"It's only a matter of time."

They end up traveling together. He is called, Timber Blacktuft. And he is a very friendly, quick minded tom. She grew to admire him very much on their journey, grew to love him. So they settled in the city, and bore a litter together. The life in the city streets was peaceful- until one day, Timber does not return home.

Her first litter are all grown, and love city life- they will not leave with her. But she, without Timber, does not feel at home here any longer. One day, she returns to the forest, and heads back to Motley Cliff. The territory remains empty, and so she resumed her place at the rock with ease. She asks a neighbor for news on the attacks, to which.

"Oh, those strangers- most of them's gone now. Up north there's still been a few attacks, but I doubt we're in any danger here now."

She learned not long after that she was to have a second litter, a final passing gift from Timber. Fine little litter of three girls, born under Motley Cliff. She is excited to teach them about forest life, something she had missed with her first litter. And it delighted her to see how the played by the cliffs, like she once had with her brothers.

They are three months old when the most recent event at the cliff happens. She had taken her kittens farther out into the territory than usual, to go and meet the council- the elders who oversaw doings of the woods. They return home to a startling sight. There is a blood on the air, cat's blood. She left her girls to hide within a bush as she went up to Motley alone. There is no one there- merely, signs of a struggle, of blood trailing along the rocks, of disturbed earth where cats paws had run. It is some minutes later that has a cat she vaguely recognized as one of the council's guards come upon her.

"A straggler, from the attackers." He explained. "I've chased him off."

"Is it safe?"

"Yes, it is quite safe. The war is officially over, I'll be bound. There's been less and less of those strange cats appearing."

She feels it is safe enough to bring her kittens home. They spend several hours outside grooming each other and talking in hush, nervous voices about an altercation so close to home. Then the youngest is tired, and crawled into the cave to sleep.

Only to emerge, startled, a second later.

"Ma! There's a kitten in there!"

So it was, Duchess Greenpaw met her youngest son, Dasher Sunclip. Just a little thing he was, wrapped in some kind of green cloth, with a metal badge, like the sun, attached to it. Not knowing if this was someone's lost kitten, she took him to the council. But they only say- that the cloth around him, and the clip of the sun, look similiar to those their enemy wore. And they talk very much about how cruel their enemy must be- to abandon their own child in the woods.

But Duchess does not care about where he'd come from. She accepted this last gift of Motley Cliff, all to happy to be his mother.

-

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Sol Starscream
Clan: x
Prompt:
Prey? Well, there are many things that he likes to have. But- of the favorites, "prey" isn't exactly the word anyone would use for what food he likes the best.

Starscream is considered a bit odd in general, by everyone around him. He cares both little and much for this, at the same time. So he is very private about his favorite snack, fearing the judgement of others. Only the human who cares for him knows.

Goldfish crackers.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:43 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: plover
    Rank technically she's dead so :sob:
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt: she used to be none other than the lover of the goddess of death.
    sure, she was mortal. yet sirius didn't care. those were perfect times.

but alas, nothing ever truly lasts forever.

her younger self had no idea one day that she would make friends with one of the pantheon's gods. in fact, she would probably be appalled and laugh it off.
    best friends with the goddess of death, no less. the one who took her mother away.
    in fact, that was exactly how they had become friends. she'd thought sirius was a guardian angel once she had learned of her mother's wishes.

after they'd grown to know each other more, plover realised that sirius was definitely not just her guardian.
    she'd been starting to in fact, think of sirius as a friend, simply another cat. the fact that she was a god, and plover was a mortal didn't stop either of them from befriending each other.

plover could even say she had fallen a little bit...just a tiny bit in love with sirius. yet of course, she doubted the divine being would reciprocate her feelings, however, so plover kept her little crush on sirius to herself.
    after all, she was content with them simply being friends.

but there was one thing that stopped them from making memories, from having fun together.
    death.

after all, plover was simply mortal, unlike sirius. yet even if she could live forever, her friend would have succumbed to her own curse in seven centuries.

....was she happy then? knowing that her friend would outlive her and that she would die eventually?
    the answer was, yes, she certainly was.

and even though her special bond with sirius may be broken, plover will always have her memories of that long time ago, of those carefree days.
Last edited by crexmii on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:31 am

Username: Fawntura
Cat Name: Wolfrunner (Wolf)
Clan: X
Prompt:
Wolfrunner definitely has issues, but he can never figure out what it is. XD But he is often times criticized by the clan about different things, sometimes the dumbest of things.
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:10 pm

Username: paradise,
    Cat Name: cybil
    Clan: xx
    Prompt: cybil would choose fish! she loves the fun of catching them and then the fishy taste they provide.

Cat Name: rochester
    Kitty trying out for: #2681
    Prompt: rochester is more brains than brawns, so i made his strength low because of that. his intelligence and wisdom are very high which is why he was chosen as the leader. his charisma is average, and his dexterity and endurance are slightly average because i wanted his main attributes to be for his wisdom and intelligence!
    Strength - 6
    Dexterity (Agility) - 9
    Constitution (Endurance) - 11
    Intelligence - 17
    Wisdom - 19
    Charisma - 10

Cat Name: maripose
    Prompt: maripose's main problem is that she tries too hard to save everyone but herself. being a healer, she is so focused on keeping the other kitties healthy that she lets her own health decline at times.
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:22 am

// dropping out, sorry!
Last edited by woes on Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aresthehomo » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Username: Aresthehomo
Cat Name: PebbleStripe
Clan: The Wildings
Prompt: PebbleStripe spends most of his days exploring and learning about different plants and their uses. He is pretty well known for his ability to heal and has become the go-to cat for any injuries or illnesses in the mountain territory of the clan. His knowledge of herbs and natural remedies has saved many lives in the area.

Despite his quiet and reserved nature, PebbleStripe is highly respected by his clanmates. He is known for his wisdom and often gives advice to younger cats who seek his guidance. He is also a skilled mentor and has trained many young cats to become skilled hunters and healers.

PebbleStripe's love and deep interest for herbs and healing has also led him to form close relationships with the medicine cats of other biomes. He often shares his knowledge and herbs with them, and they in turn share their own knowledge and remedies with him.

Username: Aresthehomo
Cat Name:
Clan: The Wildings
Prompt: BrokenEye had a unique feature that set her apart from the others – a lazy eye on her right side. BrokenEye was born with this condition, and despite it, she was a strong and determined cat.

However, the other cats in the group often teased her for her lazy eye. They would call her names and make fun of her, which made BrokenEye feel self-conscious. She longed to be accepted and not judged for something she had no control over.

A fellow clanmate had told her that her lazy eye was a special gift, and it made her unique. They also reminded her that true beauty lies within, and she should never let anyone's words affect her.

BrokenEye felt comforted by the cats words and started to see her lazy eye in a different light. She embraced it as a part of herself and no longer felt ashamed. The other cats in the group also noticed a change in BrokenEye's confidence and stopped teasing her.

Although she never will fully be right, her problem wasn't a big deal and it made her unique. She felt content with it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Aresthehomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:06 pm

Username: Archaeopteryx.
Cat Name: Tangledpath
Clan: Enurian
Prompt:

Despite its small size, Enurian is a continent defined by its hidden places.

Of nooks and crannies. The cisterns and citadels of the Imbroglio. The hidden lighthouse in the far north. The tiny altars to She of First Breath hidden in fields and thicket groves, safe places for travelers. The secret groves slumbering in the heat of the Basin Desert's canyons. The labyrinthine underwater caves winding in the depths of the Fissure. For every place that is known there are two more that aren't, and those who find these secret places often take their knowledge with them to the grave.

It is Tangledpath's purpose to find them.

Not to find them all, of course—that is an insurmountable task one would never complete, not even if they were given the lifespan of a god. She is well aware that she will never find even half so many of the places Enurian hides in the folds of its mountains and shorelines. And no one knows precisely what her goals are, either. Only that she wanders, aimlessly, with a memory of all the trails her paws have walked on across this world. Her name a nod to the tangled paths she endlessly walks.

Out of all of them, she will never forget the first.

A hidden tunnel in the trees and cliffsides ducked into while avoiding the gaze of a world-eating predator that blotted out the sun. A safe haven, overgrown, a small building constructed in a way she had never seen before, all perfect edges and no blemishes, even while the moss and decay crept up the sides and new growth spread through the windows, protected by a wall of bramble that slowly enclosed the building throughout the eons. And when she took shelter and waited for the sky to clear again, a single statue of their creator god sat in the center, younger than the building and yet older than Tangledpath could fathom, sitting in the center of the room as if it had always been waiting for her.

She's never found that place again since.

Username: Archaeopteryx.
Cat Name: Petrifiedamber
Clan: Enurian
Prompt: wip!
Last edited by Archaeopteryx. on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me