๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡Fruiti Birds๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡FruitiTuti Bats๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ Fanclub!

Postby Briarlight » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:56 pm

I want to enter the contest!
Name of bat: Prismacolor
Story: Prismacolor wasn't always named this way. She was originally named "Midnight" until an accident occurred, which was irreversible. Prismacolor, as a bat pup, would climb out of her little room in a tree and adventure close to the humans, which made her family very worried. They would fly around looking for her until they realize she was right near a humans house. Her mother would pick her up by her feet, carrying her across the forest into her room and leave her in there. However, Prismacolor was a rebel, adventurous. This made her even more excited to go to the humans house. She traveled out in the middle of the day, and entered the house for the very first time. However, before she knew it she was attacked. A Large, aggravated carroake stared ominously at Prismacolor. She shrieked at the carroake, and tried flying away. The carroake grabbed her by the foot before she could get away, and grabbed a pastel. Before she could escape, the carroake started scribbling pastels on her fur, creating an array of colors all on her, and then he let her go. Quickly, Prismacolor escaped, terrified. She rushed back to her room where she slept the rest of the day. Once she woke up, she would have to go hunting with her parents which made her even more terrified, because of the very vibrant colors on her fur. Trying to keep in tears, she flew to the nearest river, and splashed water on herself, but the colors stayed. Even more worried, she walked into the shallow, calm part of the river. All that did was make her fur very wet, and uncomfortable. She left a large sigh and flew back to her room where she would stay until her parents woke. After a few hours, her parents came to her room and gasped at the sight. Her fur was coated in water and pastel colors that would never wash out, there was no way she could easily hunt in the night with how easy to spot she was. Prismacolor whined, and decided to prove her parents wrong. After they left, she rushed out of her room to go hunting. She was able to catch tons of moths, since they were attracted to bright objects. After a few hours, she came to find a berryfly that was almost as bright and vibrant as her. However, it was injured, and perked up at seeing a friendly bat. Although the berryfly was excited, it was very sensitive to bright objects, so it tried to fly away. This made Prismacolor very sad, and the berryfly noticed. She flew to the ground, and rolled in the mud because she thought the berryfly didn't like the colors. The berryfly noticed, and flew down, tapping Prismacolor on the shoulder and followed Prismacolor around. After that, she would go hunting at night to catch as many moths as she could possibly find. However, she was wandering around at night and saw a bird named Gummii, who was also adventuring. Gummii was amused with the bright colors of the young bat, and offered her a warm, cozy home. Prismacolor declined, but told Gummii where her room was in case they ever wanted to hang out. Gummii agreed, but asked if she had her parents with her. Listening to this question made Prismacolor sad. Wrapping her wing around Prismacolor, Gummii comforted Prismacolor. She began telling Gummii that after she got her fur stained with colors, her parents made her an outcast, a disgrace. So, she left and found a new home, and stayed there. Gummii felt bad, and told the little bat that she could offer a much better home if she wanted, and Prismacolor thought for a bit. She did want a better home, but where would she go? Prismacolor told Gummii yes, but only if she could stay at her house until Gummii found a nice home for her.

Extra: In the story I decided not to call her "Midnight" in it to prevent confusion, and Prismacolor's "room" is actually a hole in a tree, and her parents room is right across from hers. I also named ""Prismacolor"" after the very bright, and beautiful colors from the actual pencil crayon brand Prismacolors. I also decided to give her a 'adventurous rebel' kinda personality because what other personality would adventure into a humans house alone, and not be afraid of the unknown?
Last edited by Briarlight on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolfie » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Name of bat:
Firework

Story:
Little firework didn't always have those glowing sparkles on his back, or even the name Firework. His real name was Charcoal, and in fact he was just a black and grey bat! He felt only normal and plain, and he wanted to be cool and unique like so many other bats.

One day while he was lounging around in his home cave, he noticed something glistening in the darkness. It was an array of multiple different colors, and it's shininess attracted him. There were numerous small stones with the colors of the rainbow! Charcoal's little eyes lit up before he ran to the edges of his small cave and looked up to see a small spider building a nest. He took some of the sticky weave hesitantly, but didn't take enough to harm the little spider.

He ran back to the stones and picked them up with excitement, putting them on his back and wings along with the web. To his surprise they stayed! He was overjoyed to see himself glisten, he knew he should show everyone! He bolted out of the cave like a jet, making multiple tricks as he soared like a bird.

Everyone on land looked up at the flying disco ball and cheered. Charcoal was so happy to have a spotlight, literally. Once he landed a flock of bats rushed up to him, cheering and laughing! In the crowd he heard "It looked like a firework!" and that's where he decided to get his new name, Firework!

Extra:
-Outgoing
-Goofy
-Clumsy
-Adventurous
-Impatient

I'm sorry for the long story, I tried to cut it down! It was just fun :3

W.I.P.

LunarWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popcorn8784 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Name of bat: Asher
Story: Asher was born in a cave with magic crystals. These crystals reacted to his birth and transferred magic to him, causing his pelt to glow with beautiful colors. Asher was always looked up to because of this. The leader of the area agreed that Asher was marked by the crystals because of destiny, and would become the new leader. He grew up always being fawned over and expected to do great things, and this caused Asher to be anxious. What if he couldn't do what everyone thought he could do? What if he wasn't fit to be a leader? What if he wasn't special? Before his 20th birthday, the anxiety finally got to him, and Asher ran away from home. After a few hours, he came across an owlvacado. Owlvacados are very sneaky and sometimes prey on bats, but Asher didn't know that. The owlvacado told Asher that his name was Breen, and he could help him find a quiet place to stay with food and shelter. Asher naively went with Breen, who led him to a small clearing. He was wondering if this was the destination when Breen suddenly jumped on him. Asher squealed and struggled while the predator clawed at him. Asher barely escaped and ran into the forest, stopping only when he could run no more. As it started to rain, Asher regretted his choice to run away. Unfortunately, just now he realized that he was lost, and had nowhere to go. Asher crawled under a tree, hurt, sad and tired. He jumped up after hearing a rustle in the bushes. Was Breen back? But instead of the owlvacado, a cockatiel peeked out a big bush on Asher's left. "Hello, I'm Gummii! What's your name?" Asher was still wary, but he answered. "I'm Asher." Gummii walked up to him, taking a closer look. After seeing how beat he was, the cockatiel frowned. "Hey, you look pretty bad. Would you like to come with me and rest up?" Asher agreed, very grateful for this kindness. However, he was still on edge, just in case this was another trick. Once at the bat center, Asher explained how he ran away and got lost, not knowing how to get home. Gummii gave him the chance to stay with them, but he decided that he wanted to start over with a new person and get adopted instead.
Extra: Asher is quite bashful and usually very jumpy. He doesn't like having responsibility being put on him, but rather likes to help others with their responsibilities. He gets nervous around lots of people, but loves to just hang out with one or two close friends. Also do you like my owlvacado?
ImagexxxxxxxxxxxImage
โ—ค
โ—ฅ

It is I, popcorn8784 (aka Popcorn or Anonymous)!
I love cute animals, cartoons, video games, and being sleep deprived awesome.
โ—ฃ
Banker of Fruit Bats!
โ—ข

credit

popcorn8784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailkinz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:58 pm

popcorn8784 wrote:I want to enter the contest!
Name of bat: Asher
Story: Asher was born in a cave with magic crystals. These crystals reacted to his birth and transferred magic to him, causing his pelt to glow with beautiful colors. Asher was always looked up to because of this. The leader of the area agreed that Asher was marked by the crystals because of destiny, and would become the new leader. He grew up always being fawned over and expected to do great things, and this caused Asher to be anxious. What if he couldn't do what everyone thought he could do? What if he wasn't fit to be a leader? What if he wasn't special? Before his 20th birthday, the anxiety finally got to him, and Asher ran away from home. After a few hours, he came across an owlvacado. Owlvacados are very sneaky and sometimes prey on bats, but Asher didn't know that. The owlvacado told Asher that his name was Breen, and he could help him find a quiet place to stay with food and shelter. Asher naively went with Breen, who led him to a small clearing. He was wondering if this was the destination when Breen suddenly jumped on him. Asher squealed and struggled while the predator clawed at him. Asher barely escaped and ran into the forest, stopping only when he could run no more. As it started to rain, Asher regretted his choice to run away. Unfortunately, just now he realized that he was lost, and had nowhere to go. Asher crawled under a tree, hurt, sad and tired. He jumped up after hearing a rustle in the bushes. Was Breen back? But instead of the owlvacado, a cockatiel peeked out a big bush on Asher's left. "Hello, I'm Gummii! What's your name?" Asher was still wary, but he answered. "I'm Asher." Gummii walked up to him, taking a closer look. After seeing how beat he was, the cockatiel frowned. "Hey, you look pretty bad. Would you like to come with me and rest up?" Asher agreed, very grateful for this kindness. However, he was still on edge, just in case this was another trick. Once at the bat center, Asher explained how he ran away and got lost, not knowing how to get home. Gummii gave him the chance to stay with them, but he decided that he wanted to start over with a new person and get adopted instead.
Extra: Asher is quite bashful and usually very jumpy. He doesn't like having responsibility being put on him, but rather likes to help others with their responsibilities. He gets nervous around lots of people, but loves to just hang out with one or two close friends. Also do you like my owlvacado?

the owlvacados sound like a cute idea!
Last edited by snailkinz on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Name of bat: Rayn
Story: WIP WIP WIP WIP :>>
Extra: WIPPPP

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Name of bat: Waliopotea (that means "lost" in Swahili c:)
Story: Wally (that's his nickname!) wasn't exactly the most...likable bat. As a young bat he was usually an outsider, he was more mentally than physically strong. This prevented him from being able to fly. And, well...the other bats made fun of him.
Still, he shook this off and was determined to make himself fly. He didn't care if he was a disgrace to his family, he didn't care if this wasn't possible for him, but he knew that the only way he could be like everyone else was to spread his wings and fly.
This, in short, turned out to be a disaster.
The poor guy ran off because he was scared, because he wanted to be normal. During a horrible storm, Waliopotea climbed up the highest tree he could and tried to catch the wind with his leathery wings. He closed his eyes and let the sound of the thunder and cool air whisk him away.
But when he opened his eyes, he didn't know who he was.
lolol cringe my life story right there o-0
Extra: My entry probably isn't the most attractive here, but...oh well ^^ thanks for this opportunity!
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tรธxiclilypetals » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:30 pm

UH-OH!

There's BREAKING NEWS back at the center! You should check it out and help Gummii solve this mystery!
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

โœฒ

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tรธxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woodchip » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Name of bat: Rainglo
Story: Rainglo was born under a thousand different coloured stars. On that magical night, she became one of the most beautiful bats in Fruitutopia.
WIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Extra: None

Links
โžผ Flight Rising
โžผ Toyhouse
โžผ Artfight
โžผ Art by bunnting
Woodchip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Name of bat: Huadren
Story: when huadren was younger, the was always made fun of for having no colour on his pelt. He had only ever had a grey patch on his left eye, this lead to him being nicknamed splotch. As he grew up, he started to stay indoors more and more but would never tell anyone why. Bats just all started to presume that this was normal for a Melanistic bat, but the true reason is that he was to afraid to go outside. As he stayed indoors more and more, he started to spend more time watching tv shows. One day, in his nightly strolls through the woods, he came across a melanistic chilly pupper which had been kicked out of his own clan for being different. Although bats and chilly puppers are natural enemies, Huandren and Even (the name of the chilli pupper) went together perfectly. As day arrived, they needed to hide from all the predators so they took shelter in a rainbow cave. As they settled down, they realized that they had stumbled upon a yamapillar clan site. When dust drew, they thanked the yamapillar clan for letting them hide there. As they set off to find Even a clan, they stumbled upon a group of mixed predators and prey, all having ether Melanism or albinism. Huanduren then relised that his family would be worried about him being gone for too long. As soon as he got back, bats started to whisper. Huanduren realised that it must be because of is blank pelt but the a long eared coconut bat came up to him and asked if he was faking the rainbow spots on his pelt. Huanduren was shocked as he had know nothing about them. Till this day, he dosent know how he got the rainbow spots but only that it was by fate that he had come across Even.
Extra: Hope you like my idea of albinism ans melanism in frutopia.
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 am

Name of bat:
Eijaz (Arabic name meaning 'miracle')
Story:
Eijaz was once a baby with the rest of her siblings, clinging to the underside of their mother. None of them had their eyes open yet, so they didn't know how different he looked from their black bodies. 'Ugly,' 'Beast' 'Bird,' they called him when they opened their eyes. Finally, when their mother wasn't looking, they threw him from the cave. From there, a large bird swooped down and picked Eijaz up, carrying her to its nest. Iris was tucked in aong the three baby chicks. He felt loved. Well, loved until they started trying to eat her! In all the scuffling, Eijaz fell out of the nest to the jungle floor. He wandered around helplessly, lost, afraid, until he gave up, and curled up under a small blackberry bush. He opened his eyes to see a bird, menacing, with bright blue eyes and yellow feathers. Eijaz scrambled deeper into the bush, until he saw that the bird was smiling. He cautiously inched closer to it, and the bird whispered, 'Hi, I'm Gummi. Let's get you a good home.' She picked him up and cradled him with her large. feathery wings. Eijaz learned to trust the strange bird, though he was still cautious, he allowed her to take him here. From there, you know the rest.
Extra: Thanks for the opportunity!
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me