πŸŽπŸŒπŸ‡Fruiti BirdsπŸ‰πŸ“πŸ’ Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸŽπŸŒπŸ‡FruitiTuti BatsπŸ‰πŸ“πŸ’ Fanclub!

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:07 am

Phantom R wrote:Yayy! My babies are coming back today. Im gonna get that cat accessory >: ) the only problem is picking a bat to apply it to..

ah, i have that problem too! I think the cat accessory is sooo cute, but I love all my bats too mch to pick whihc one to give it to lol
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailkinz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:22 am

There's a new yamapillar in the Fruiti Store! It was made by the artist/mod, ToxicFoxes101! Unlike the other yamapillars, it'll have multiple different berryfly outcomes!
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:31 am

β˜…Gummiiβ˜… wrote:There's a new yamapillar in the Fruiti Store! It was made by the artist/mod, ToxicFoxes101! Unlike the other yamapillars, it'll have multiple different berryfly outcomes!

Yay!! That's so cool!
Hehe to be honest Gummi every time I look at your profile I see how funny the avatar looks...
I know that it's a ball in the dog's mouth, but to me it looks like a mini banana XD
Does anyone else see it?
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:56 am

~Autumn Fox~ wrote:
β˜…Gummiiβ˜… wrote:There's a new yamapillar in the Fruiti Store! It was made by the artist/mod, ToxicFoxes101! Unlike the other yamapillars, it'll have multiple different berryfly outcomes!

Yay!! That's so cool!
Hehe to be honest Gummi every time I look at your profile I see how funny the avatar looks...
I know that it's a ball in the dog's mouth, but to me it looks like a mini banana XD
Does anyone else see it?

Wait it was a ball this whole time
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 am

Dragoncat08 wrote:
~Autumn Fox~ wrote:

Yay!! That's so cool!
Does anyone else see it?

Wait it was a ball this whole time

Yep! X3
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailkinz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Contest

Yes, you heard it right! We will be having a contest to win a bat :)

"Hey there! I found this poor thing lost in the fruitutopia jungles. I want to keep and take care of this fella myself, but he seems to really not like birds..could you maybe adopt him?"
Bat made by the artist/mod ToxicFoxes101!!

Now, in order to win this bat, you must write a story entry! Give this bat a backstory, name, age, etc.! The story that ToxicFoxes & I like the most will win! Everyone else who enters will get +15 jars. The contest ends on 9/15! Entries don't have to be super long, but please put effort into it! If you'd like to enter, copy this form and post it here in the fanclub thread:
Code: Select all
I want to enter the contest!
Name of bat:
Extra:

Good Luck to everyone!
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΓΈxiclilypetals » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, Hello!
As you can see in the post above, we are having a creative writing contest to win the lovely Coconut Bat!
Any entries will be Judged by Me, Gummii, and the lovely mods of Frutituti Bats!
As Gummii explained, please put some effort into your story! We are judging by the best names, stories, and personalities!
Feel free to post your story and entry info in the Creative writing forum, just link us to the story so we can read it!
*Any copied work, names, or ideas will have the entry eliminated.*

As stated above, the contest will end on 9/15!
Good luck, everyone!
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

✲

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tΓΈxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clown-town » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Name of bat: Kaa
Story: Kaa was born under a Fruitutopia Jungle tree, along with his brother and sister. As a little baby bat, he decided to venture off into the jungle to hunt. As he hunted, he came across a large Pearrot. The Pearrot saw Kaa, and interpreted Kaa as a small predator. Kaa was soon attacked by the Pearrot, suffering an injury to his wing and leg. He survived, but he was weak, and couldn't fly or walk. Kaa eventually had to wait out 5 days sitting there, until Gummii rescued Kaa. Kaa eventually recovered, but he developed a fear of birds, causing him to hide in a corner every time Gummii or a Pearrot gets near.
Extra: Thank you! Good luck to everyone else!

Edit: is it okay if we submit these here?
Last edited by clown-town on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clown-town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Name of bat: Destiny
Story: This little bat was named after her father, dusty, and her mother, tiny. She was always different from the other bats, but that just made her feel special. She never let anyone get to her, so when she turned out to be bigger, faster, and stronger then the other bats, they would just glare at her in awe. Her rainbow colors stuck out and shimmered in the sun. At night, they would shine as bright as the moon. She grew up and had actually become a special bat. Most bat's destiny had seen hadn't looked like her. One day, she was walking with her parents when a Pearrot landed in front of them. Destiny was terrified. She had never seen one like it. It told her parents that they had to go and leave their child behind. Fruitutopia was in trouble. Her parents went with the Pearrot but Destiny had never understood why they left. She thought the big bird had taken them. Her parents were never seen again. Destiny, lost, cold, and alone, had blamed the bird. She learned to survive on her own, using her shine at night to scare away bigger things, like random Carroakes she saw hunting. When an Armatato tried to take her, she covered her rainbow colors blending in with the darkness. When a Chili Pupper ran at her in the morning, she used her glimmering colors to distract it, making the lights shine somewhere while she escaped to high ground. It had been a while until she saw another Pearrot flying through the skies. The Pearrot spotted her before she could hide. It swooped down and landed right in front of her. She was terrified, thinking it was going to take her just like the other Pearrot had taken her parents. When it tried speaking to her, she just looked down at the ground and slowly backed away. She heard something about a name Gummii and Fruitutopia and was taken unwillingly to the island. Now when she see's the so called "Gummii" she cowers in the corner or tries to hide, not wanting to look at the Pearrot. When the Pearrot brought back a Broccoleep to heal her, she hesitantly let it, but only so the bird would leave her alone. When "Gummii" would leave the cave, an Onicken would come out to take care of her and a she would see a random Rabbish shedding outside sometimes. One time, the Pearrot took her to a a beach to try and find her parents, which Destiny knew were gone. She saw a Sea Turtlenip hatchling on the shore following its mother, which made her miss her family even more. The Pearrot called "Gummii" took care of her until she was healthy enough to hunt for herself. Then Gummii decided that it would be better for the bat to be adopted, since it seemed so scared of her. Gummii let Destiny venture out the day before she would put the bat up for adoption. Destiny saw so many Berryflies of all different colors, some looking like her, some the total opposite. She chased them around until she saw Gummi watching her and left, scared and embarrassed. When she got back to the spot she had started at, she decided to play in the grass. She found some Yamapillars and decided to observe them and play with them, being careful not to squish any. Then the day came when Gummii put her up for adoption, so now Destiny needed a home. She slept that night with some rainbow Yamapillars that looked like her twinkling with her colors like the stars in the moonlight and fell asleep and had the best dream that she would get adopted by the perfect person.
Extra:
Personality:
-Nice
-Shy
-Bold
-Playful
-Funny
-Beautiful
-Special
-Brave
-Kind-hearted
-Sensitive
Last edited by stormsurge0 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailkinz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 pm

leafblaziken wrote:I want to enter the contest!
Name of bat: Kaa
Story: Kaa was born under a Fruitutopia Jungle tree, along with his brother and sister. As a little baby bat, he decided to venture off into the jungle to hunt. As he hunted, he came across a large Pearrot. The Pearrot saw Kaa, and interpreted Kaa as a small predator. Kaa was soon attacked by the Pearrot, suffering an injury to his wing and leg. He survived, but he was weak, and couldn't fly or walk. Kaa eventually had to wait out 5 days sitting there, until Gummii rescued Kaa. Kaa eventually recovered, but he developed a fear of birds, causing him to hide in a corner every time Gummii or a Pearrot gets near.
Extra: Thank you! Good luck to everyone else!

Edit: is it okay if we submit these here?

Yes, you can post them here! :)
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♑♑━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist